Celebs Out & About: Tamar Braxton, Tamera Mowry, Adrienne Bailon, Chris Brown

Hosts of The Real eat pizza

Hosts of “The Real,” (L-R) Adrienne Bailon, Tamera Mowry-Housley, Jeannie Mai, Loni Love and Tamar Braxton were treated to all the pizza they could eat at New York City’s Artichoke Pizzeria as part of their ‘Binge Across America’ tour on Monday, July 15, in New York City. “The Real” premiered Monday, July 15, on FOX.
Photos: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images

Chris Brown in court1

Troubled singer Chris Brown looked very worried as a judge revoked his 2009 probation at a probation review hearing on Monday, July 15, in Los Angeles, California. Brown, 24, and his attorney Mark Geragos attended the hearing at the LA County courthouse. Brown’s next hearing is scheduled for August 16. He faces 4 years in prison. Meanwhile, 4 sponsors have pulled out of a scheduled concert headlined by Brown in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. The sponsors reacted to public outcry on Twitter.com from users who objected to Brown’s presence in their city. “By inviting Chris Brown, known for his violent behaviour and assault on Rihanna, to perform here sends a message that if a person is talented, his/her past actions do not matter,” reads a statement from The Avalon Sexual Assault Centre in Halifax.
Photo: Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images

• anw_rootbeer

——————————-
    Who said it didn’t matter?! It’s just old news

• VAALLDAY

“The Real” is a very annoying show. Watched for the first time yesterday, just a bunch of loud women trying to out talk each other.

• lovezoe

I really don’t believe CB went ballistic on film with her, but because of his past they will believe the alabaster. She will get her pockets fattened because was traumatized.

• FuturedocDonte

Hosts of “The Real

The real what? :coffee:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Lebron James Evans…lmao.

• lovezoe

I couldn’t stand to hear Adrienne and Tamar talking for an hour.

• Betamax82

Umph :tea:

lovezoe says:

I couldn’t stand to hear Adrienne and Tamar talking for an hour.
    __________________________

Adrienne is too much :nono: Hell they both are :no: I probably can take 1 but not both :nono:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

Chris Brown needs to move to move outta the country.

• FuturedocDonte

I thought Tamar was a singer. What happened to her talk show with Tiny. I thought she just had a baby. She needa sat down and pick one thing and focus :rules:

VAALLDAY says:

Yeah that was too much :tea: But I like the Tamera so I am trying to support, but Ion know if I can take those other ladies specifically Adrian :no:

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

I couldn’t stand to hear Adrienne and Tamar talking for an hour.

by lovezoe on Jul 16, 2013 at 3:00 pm
    ______
    Adrienne keeps getting chances. I don’t get it :shrugs:

FuturedocDonte says:

You know its all about Tamar :tea: she trying to relive what should have been her 20’s era

• Just Looking

:waves: Hey all

:offtopic: Before I started running again. I suffered from Ghetto Bootay

• Gigi26

Yeah I didn’t watch that show and I don’t feel sorry for Chris. He knew he got the mark of the Sprite on him and refuses to do better. Yeah he does one community service project then puts himself in environments that EASILY make him a target if some shyt goes down. Esp with that shyt with Drake.

Some people don’t know how to act until they are REALLY humbled. He needs that then he’ll put shyt into perspective. Cuz lately he been on some LA nightlife fukk shyt. Take yo ass to VA or the mountains in Cali and lay low until your probation is over. Damn.

JustLook :rofl: :hi:

• http://www.sandigrows.com kahmmillion

Tamar needs to give up that blond hair….hell, black women in general need to give up the blond hair and pink lipstick you look foolish. :coffee:

• Who Dat

Cosign Tamar is all over the daggone place.

Gigi26 says:

_________________________

:thankyou:

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

:offtopic: That Jay Z and Beyonce Part II on Magna goes hard :danban: <– me slow grooving to the beat.
    :shotsfired: :steer: <— me in Bonnie mode for my boo while listening

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

Adrienne keeps getting chances. I don’t get it
    ______________________________

she’s an industry slore THATS WHY.. Im sure she did some freaky, strange shyt for this job :coffee:

• Betamax82

JL :hi: guhl I thought you were banned y your gravi default

• Betamax82

[Comment edited by moderator for vulgar content]

Fugg it she on 1 :hahaha:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

I ain’t got no more love for Mark G. I know that when defense attorneys go on the morning shows they always ride for the defense hard body, but he pissed me off riding for Triggerman’s azz. He should have refused that particular check.

kahmmillion says:

I like my pink lipstick..shyt looks GREAT on me..FUkk all that :coffee:

• Who Dat

hell, black women in general need to give up the blond hair
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What the hell Mary J Blige gonna do then in THAT case then? HUH? :blink: Heffa been blonde since shyt I cant eem remma.

• Gigi26

I ain’t like that broad Adrienne since the 3LW days…they never gave my chocolate sista no love…always showed her for like 2 seconds then focused on them other two chicks..

Then when they said ole girl threw a hot plate of KFC in her face, I vowed to never support these bytches again. There was no need for that. But I did wonder if they threw cole slaw and mashed taters in her face? Was it a 3 piece with a biscuit? Was corn on the cob involved? Fugg it…

But I ain’t liked Adrienne hoe ass since :tea:

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

Adrienne keeps getting chances. I don’t get it
    ______________________________
    One thing is for sure :tea: if she is slobbing knobs, this is saying to herself, one of these birds I’m slobbing is going to be my big break :pray: she is consistent

• Who Dat

Last time I remma Mary with anything other than blonde was “She Said Its Your Chile (And It Really Messed Me Up)”…if we ban her from being blonde… :no:

• GAGIRL87

Gagirl… I know your font. You are shii consistently…. I chose not to joke on Rachel but, I read your font and kinda giggled moreso just cuz it was unexpected from you of all people
    _____________________________________________________________________

@ Miany :hug: thanks boo I try to be nice :)

• Who Dat

[Comment edited by moderator for vulgar content] in her uterus that is why she keeps getting chances
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hail wrong with you today :no:

Hey @JL :wave:

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

Puta
    by Gigi26 on Jul 16, 2013 at 3:08 pm
    Her and Rocsi

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

:waves: <– Mary J blond wig

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

lovezoe says:

**************************

She cool with Chris. He done wrote the check already. She was there to tesitfy for him. It ain’t work tho.

• Just Looking

@Beta – Noooo, I was distraught over the verdict and I tried to find a gravi that said FUGG juors 1-6. Couldn’t find one.

So it’s just default until I find a pick of juror 36B and her racist cracker azz.

:mad:

#stillangrydontjudgeme

• KyCakes

Ummm Loni Love sure as hell don’t need to be ‘binging across America’

• Just Looking

So todays subject is Trick Arse Ho Biithces. #carryon

:danban1: Dubbbbb

• Drag_Anne_fly

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

*******************************************************

True! She took over though, you'd think Jay is the one "featuring"

• Who Dat

always showed her for like 2 seconds then focused on them other two chicks..
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    After that other heffa Kiely Williams and that dayum lisp said “Promithes Promithes” in the lyrics of that song I been done with her too.

Only one I fuggs with is the one who was Lil Kim in the movie.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnMB2hxl_3k&feature=youtube.com_gdata_player KayCeiSoul

She will get her pockets fattened because was traumatized.

****************************************

I think this role pisses me off the most of them all.

The “I’m afraid/I’m scared/I feel threatened” role with the knife in one hand and the back of their other hand on their forehead.

Now he’ll get it WORSE because of who it was.
    I don’t feel sorry for him this time though….he’s been wilding out.
    I’on necessarily appreciate how he tried to play my girl Rhi.

She might put some roots on dat azz. :coffee:

Why on one pic Tamar has on jeans, and then in the next she all glam :huh:

• Ty

I dont think the show will make it since Tiny’s was cancelled :no:
    They say Tamar is already in Diva mode wanting her own hair and makeup crew :smack:

Chris better not go to jail as many times as Lindsey has run over folks high outta her mind. Hell the :snort: was still in her lap one time :smack:

• Who Dat

I’m getting a little tired of your broken promithes, promithes. Looking at your pather (pager) seeing different numberth numerth…

Folks going in on Rachel’s speech…lets talk about Kiely Williams formerly of 3LW and the Cheetah Girls.

• Gigi26

Only one I fuggs with is the one who was Lil Kim in the movie.
    ————————————
    This why I fukks with you, that ole heavy tongued hoe Keily!!

:dead: at Promithes!!!!!!! And she sang that shyt with the autotune!!!

• Betamax82

Just Looking says:

#stillangrydontjudgeme
    _______________________________

:phew: I thought Sandra was back on her :banned: steez

• Ty

FuturedocDonte says:

Hosts of “The Real

The real what?
    Human Hair :crying:

• lovezoe

Gigi- I agree with you are Breezy. They will find a way to arrest him for helping an old lady across the street. Unless he getting paid, stay out the clubs. There are plenty of celebrities that don’t turn up at every chance. He needs to get it together, but when you financing everyone, no one wants to say no. Only Lilo can get away with that. See Oprah giving her an interview AND a reality show.

• KyCakes

——————————————————————–
    Get.Thee.Fukk.On Dubb :rofl:

Don’t clown that girl case she wanted some thalt in her thoup

(salt in her soup)

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

He faces 4 years in prison. Meanwhile,

————————–

Porky’s fat azz is free to roam the mud piles of America with his gat :applause: Welcome to Paula Deen’s Amerikka :kona:

• Yardgirl

A white woman jumped on stage and attacked a black man singing a song about Trayvon at a music festival. FF to almost the end of the tape if you want to see her jump him. SMH!

Kiely Williams

whatever happened to her? :thinking: she must wasn’t sucking and fukking the right people :shrugs:

• Drag_Anne_fly

After that other heffa Kiely Williams and that dayum lisp said “Promithes

:rofl: :rofl: :hahaha: :hahaha:

• Who Dat

They let her azz record a song like that @Ky. I aint clowning her. The studio tech did.

• KyCakes

——————————————————————-
    So what you’re saying is, Kiely should have been banned from uttering words with an “S”? :thinking:

• Miany

It’s a crime to leave the scene of an accident when the parties involved AGREED to it????
    ooooh shiiid I’m goin to jail.

• Who Dat

@Picka…she had some horrid song that went straight to Youtube about a one night stand. I happened upon it one drunk night I was looking at the Promithes vid for laughs with my niece. She used to be a 3lW FANATIC.

So naw she wont fuggin the right folks. After Cheetah Girls she was supposed to have gone to speech therapy and greatness. I know that Disney money be deep.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPOUgobWTT0 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

Gigi26 says:

Only one I fuggs with is the one who was Lil Kim in the movie.
    ————————————
    This why I fukks with you, that ole heavy tongued hoe Keily!!

at Promithes!!!!!!! And she sang that shyt with the autotune!!!
    ———–

The one that played lil kim’s edges is non existant… :rofl:

And didn’t she rap some part in spanith to??

I got some sh*t for y’all.

• Miany

I heard somewhere Kiely’s daddy was running the group which is why she was at the forefront… You can tell she aint had talent tho cuz rule #1 when you sing all that shiii goes away.
    1. You can barely hear Chris Brown’s lisp nowadays…
    2. Biggie… what speech impediment do you hear in his music?
    3. any artist with an accent, you never hear it in the music…not even Rihannna’s yodeling azz

@Picka…she had some horrid song that went straight to Youtube
    ___________________________

:no: damn straight to YOUTUBE THOUGH. thats rough

• EyesofScorpio

@GAGIRL87

:hi: I left you something downstairs, you probably missed it so here it is again:

:hug: I got nothing but love for you.

• lovezoe

Funny how they shaded the girl from 3LW, but she the only one with the real career.

• lovezoe

I watched a clip of The Talk on another blog, it’s just interesting to see those women together. It doesn’t even seem like Tamar and Tamera would hang out.

<— Gravie Check…

Traci's new Nose!!! Looks good right?

• GAGIRL87

@ Eyes :hug: I know lol

• GAGIRL87

ooooh shiiid I’m goin to jail.
    ____________________________________________________________________

Nope you good Miany!

• lovezoe

Why did Danity Kane just pop in my head. Ah the memories.

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

<— Gravie Check…
    Traci's new Nose!!! Looks good right?

———————————–

:spank: Guhl bye

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

That Asian chick looks good as phuck! :yes:

• EyesofScorpio

Yardgirl says:

——————————–
    the fat Black dude ‘handled’ her azz though :rofl:
    she would try that with a 73 year old bluesman and not one of those young and crazy rappers….

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@RAZZLE

Man, I think the producers of the show realized if they wanted to keep people tuned in, they was goin HAVE to do something bout Traci lookin like Jay Z twin sister.
    :facepalm:

They just payed for that nose job and she looks WAY better after they hacked off part of that big azz shnozzz she had.

• Miany

Yardgirl says:
    ^^ dayum shame… smdh.. how bout they only charged her some half shii not even battery on the elderly… If I were him I’d sue her azzz to the white meat. I’d be traumatized. I’ve been performing for years and I can no longer do so out of fear. I need to be compensated your honor. :tea:

• lovezoe

Where can I find a pic of Traci new snout?

• Yardgirl

EyesofScorpio says:

Yardgirl says:

——————————–
    the fat Black dude ‘handled’ her azz though

*******************************

You are so right, let her try it with one of them rappers and see what happens! :rofl:

Typical bully, slick bitch attacking an old man :no:

• Miany

I need people to please stop saying “black boys get killed in Chicago everyday, where is the media outcry” on that subject I have one quote to share from twitter……….
    Black on black murder while a serious problem is NOT state sanctioned, legally protected violence. <~~~~THAT is the difference between two black guys in the street and George Zimmerman murdering Tray. :tea:

• http://www.sandigrows.com kahmmillion

Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

kahmmillion says:
    I like my pink lipstick..shyt looks GREAT on me..FUkk all that :coffee:

And, I am standing by my initial comment. Black women with blond hair and pink lipstick look foolish. Don’t like it…too bad for you. :coffee: