REIGN FRIDAYS

Singer Ciara hosted REIGN Fridays at REIGN Nightclub in Atlanta last night. Other celebs in the house included rapper Future, Ciara’s boyfriend; singer Usher Raymond, rapper Young Jeezy, singer Ronnie DeVoe (New Edition) and his wife Shamari Fears, comedian Bill Bellamy, and more! Ciara performed a few tracks from her new self-titled album. Her man Future grabbed the mic and told the crowd he didn’t want to take any shine away from his woman. REIGN Fridays is presented by The Gidewon Group. Visit Reignatlanta.com to RSVP for next week’s party.
Photos courtesy of CTRLATL.com.

REIGN FRIDAYS

Rapper Young Jeezy at REIGN FRIDAYS in Atlanta last night.

Usher at REIGN FRIDAYS

R&B crooner Usher Raymond at REIGN ATLANTA.

Ronnie DeVoe Shamari Fears and guests

Ronnie DeVoe (New Edition), his wife Shamari Fears and guests.

Ronnie DeVoe and Ciara at REIGN FRIDAYS

Ronnie DeVoe and Ciara at REIGN FRIDAYS

REIGN FRIDAYS

And of course, the lovely ladies are always in the house for REIGN FRIDAYS.

REIGN FRIDAYS

REIGN FRIDAYS

REIGN FRIDAYS

105 Responses to “Ciara, Future, Usher, Young Jeezy, Ronnie DeVoe, Shamari Fears, Bill Bellamy at REIGN Nightclub”

Hey Auntie did you know ole girl like the ladies :lick: the chick from Blac ……. now that’s some :tea:

69 says:

Sandra

They say downtown Atlanta packed like Lenox on Saturday for the Stand Your Ground protest. Streets blocked off and all. I love to see all shades unite. :yahoo:

Ciara hair is cute but her neck looks like not only it itches but it looks like it’s sweating up :no: that’s way to much hair

69 says:

Sandra
    ________________________

They at my building :yahoo:

Dang the club Scene is Struggle hard :blink:

Ci ERROR looks like Joseline in that tope pic

@SCREW :cheer: i was just googling to see about rallys,BEY\Jay are at the NYC rally :fistbump:

69 says:

Jenie :kiss:

:waiting: Who’s gonna be first to rip CiCi for putting a stack of Arby’s fries on her head?

Sunkissed404 says:

You know what? I like Ciara and Future together…I’m sure she wishes she got him before he had all them chirren tho’.

WHo is Ciera stylist :tea: serious question? @Luvyn I saw that and Bey are at NY :applause: Chile why I read Lil Mo ole tank head ass hand the nerve to say something slick bout Stevie boycotting Florida. Talm bout how would he even know he is performing in Florida :rolleyes: Bish if you don’t have several fawking seats on hot tar bish :cuss:

69 says:

Jenie :kiss:

:rofl: :hahaha: LOL!!!

69 says:

Luv :kiss:

Jenie you work in that giant building :huh:

Women are on the downlow just like men in the A :yes:

69 says:

Luv :kiss:
    Jenie you work in that giant building
    ___________________________

:yes: its not that big lol…

@JENIE
    Lil Mo ole tank head ass hand the nerve to say something slick bout Stevie boycotting Florida. Talm bout how would he even know he is performing in Florida<— SEE that's that BullSHYtE!

Im watching SioVAUGHN’s sit in\PROTEST . . . :eek: MY laWD

ATL showed up and showed out Downtown :cheer: I didn’t go , I get really really uncomfortable around huge crowds like that :ashamed: seriously :sad:

Siovaughn :facepalm: I saw that mess ……. I don’t know what to say about that shyt :no: that’s embarrassing as hell. Men better know what and who they laying with :facepalm: and that includes Gabbriel ole homewrecking ass

Lil Moe can suck a musty fatty for that one :tea: the damn person interviewing her should have been asking who the fugg been doing her wack ask clown make up :tea: cause they need to be :shank: for that shyt

69 says:

I know. I was caught in that traffic. It’s like Freaknic downtown. :lol:

@Jenie
    yes it is embarrassing,I Believe this is Her OnLy was to be heard.She has her story that she cant tell. . .
    This is her only outlet to be heard :shrug:

luVn_liFe… says:

@Jenie
    This is her only outlet to be heard

Chile she need to get a job :tea: I would be trying to get me together to get my children back :no: but eh ….. where is her family ????

Afiya says:

Ciara and all that hair…matter of fact…all them chicks with all that hair and make-up melting, goodness AIN’T IT TOO DAMN HOT FOR ALL THAT? :shrugs:

Folks look like that had fun though. :yes:

#Justice4Trayvon

Chile she need to get a job
    :lol: :lol:

Chile :shock: Kanye bka Kanya done lost his damn marbles ….. dude is a loose cannon for real……. Honestly though , the antics he pulled on the papps, :tea: chile I wanted to do so bad to those sprites at my job :no: Lord forgive me :pray: but I did,,, it was ruff at the office this week after that verdict to me :phew:

Afiya says:

_________________________

Yes it is :yes: :yes:

TTYL

Milky says:

:hi: jenie
    Afiya

Afiya says:

Folks look like that had fun though.

That’s my favorite club to party in the ATL, I can hide out upstairs in my private VIP booth with complimentary bottle service and jus’ chill. :yes:

Milky says:

Sandra I will b in the ATL next week imma hit this club :buttshake:

@ Milky, email me when you get here. :)

Shamari and Ronnie don’t look related for once.

I see the N and the C tats that Ciara and Future got. GONE head. I like them together. :love:

Usher looks lost.

One of the women in the pic of the lovely ladies looks elderly.

Ole girl in the black looks like Porsha Stewart.

*poof*

FuturedocDonte says:

Ciara and that wig :nono:

She walkin round lookin like cousin it from the Addams family :nun:

One of the women in the pic of the lovely ladies looks elderly.

Ole girl in the black looks like Porsha Stewart.

*goes back to gallery to take another look* :pc:

cocoa49 says:

All that weave and funk…….

It will be interesting to see if they stay together once the Dopamine fades.

All that makeup Ciara has on is perfectly blended to match her skin tone. Her makeup artist did a good job. :thumbsup:

MsB2u says:

by Sandra Rose on Jul 20, 2013 at 4:40 pm
    ——————————-

LadyT says:

The lady behind Shamari (sp?) Is that Brandy from Blaque? Ronnie looks youthful in the pic above.

:blink:

YOu can see her WHOLE scalp in the back

:no:

spiceykay says:

Is that chick in the black pregnant?

Apparition says:

@Sandra Alan Newton?

Roc says:

Ciara looks like Mufasa and Usher looks homeless like old girl in the last post is pretending to be. That’s all I got.

Yardgirl says:

luVn_liFe… says:
    :blink: DID any1 take a gander at the Female hugging Ci ERROR with the blue dress on :think: YOu can see her WHOLE scalp in the back :no:

************************

:smack: WHY is that chick still perming that head? :spank: Cut that shyte off, get some new growth and start over baldie.

PumpkinsMama says:

Jennnnnnnnnnnnay :kiss:

Ci-Ci got 5 lbs of hair on her head and she shoulda sent that lady huggin her some tracks. She looks like the cowardly lion but her face is BEAT :yes:

That girl w/the insie on and the red hair look preggo and her breast implants 20 feet apart. Her tiddays looks like they hate each other :rofl:

Why Ersher AND Future got on them hot azz thermal looking shirts? It’s 90+ outside???? :wtf:

That damn club looks like it smells of sweat and desperation TOO many damn bodies! I can’t enjoy partying w/400 sweaty niggaz on my back :nono:

Is this the ONLY club in ATL? Or do ya’ll go to “Uncle Ben’s club too :thinking:

Yardgirl says:

jeniefrumdabloc says: Alopecia :shrugs:

****************

Hey Jenie :hi: Maybe, but it looks just like when peeps have thinning edges, just on the top of her head :shrugs: She needs to lay off the perm though, not a cute look :no:

Pumkyn :happy: Chile Ci-Ci has way to much hair in her head :no: reminds me of Kelly Rowland with all that hair and the pencil face no bueno

lovezoe says:

This has got to be a sponsored post :coffee:

PumpkinsMama says:

Whatchu doin Jenn it’s thundering and lightening here :hide:

Lzoe :hahaha: Pumkyn over here watching Rocky Balboa :box:

PumpkinsMama says:

I’m watching the original Saw. LOVE :love: this movie! It got kinda stupid after the 3 or 4th one. But the 1st one is a classic. My mom never saw it so I can’t wait to see her expression at the end :bite:

Dr.GiGi says:

Something about ALL those bodies being in such tight quarters has NEVER seemed like a fun time to me…but if they like it, I love it! I still am wishing a LONG…HORRIBLE…DEATH to this all this yaky in 2013…I am “sick” of it I say…just sick!

:lol: Chile saw is some sick shyt :hahaha:

Bill Bellamy seems a lil :gay: to me. I met him I got that how you doing :gay: kinda vibe :thinking:

PumpkinsMama says:

Owwwwww shake sumthin Milky :boobs:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Jen I believe it. I think MOST of the black menz in Hollyweird are either gay or bi :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

I hate you bishes so baaaaad….whichever ones it was talm’bout that lady in the blue dress! :wail: I just had one of those laughs where you can’t even INHALE. That shyt hurt so bad. :rofl:

I know one thing, the fact that we suit up and go in on these posts should make Auntie proud. Hayle, I know it tickles her daily.

PumpkinsMama says:

Kay :happy: Where is the Chunka Monka? So I know which window to climb in :kona:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Pumpkin!!!!!!!!!!!
    :hug:

Fattums is right HURH. Staring at the ‘puter like he knows how to read. :yes:

PumpkinsMama says:

HA! HA! Too cute I saw a few of the pics u put up he is SO handsome! :love: Enjoy this time w/his nosey fat butt cuz b4 you blink he gonna be scootin, then running away from you :wail:

The thirst is real out here you guy :no:
    Hey Kay :waves:

69 says:

A Port St. Joe, Florida man arrested for shooting his neighbor in the face allegedly admitted his crime to police, with a strange excuse. Advertisement

Walter Henry Butler, 59, was arrested by Gulf County Sheriffs deputies after shooting Everett Gant, who is black. Gant was shot in the face after he confronted Butler about using racial slurs to address children living in the apartment complex where the two men reside.

Deputies said Butler admitted to shooting the victim, and even called 911 himself to report it, after which he reportedly went back to cooking his dinner. According to reports, officers on the scene said Butler seemed annoyed by the arrest and told officers, “I only shot a ni—r.

Butler was charged with attempted murder and a hate crime. He is being held at the Gulf County Jail. Gant is said to be in stable condition and is expected to survive
    __________________________
    :wtf: is going on in Florida for real?

I don’t need them bringing that shyt into the 850. These acts don’t make NO damn sense at this point. This is exactly what this verdict would bring about.

This punk bytch said: “he only shot a ****” Da fcuk? :mad:

I like Cici n Frucha togedda :love:

I had the best time at our march for Trayvon. So glad lil ole Pcola had one. It was a yt guy tryna stir up trouble tho. Nuttin but the damn devil! :twisted: it was handled peacefully & without incident. I was proud of my people :clap:

Hope everyone is well! :kiss:

Milky says:

Stand your ground is starting to sound like.a real life Purge.. :crying:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    :dead: how did I NOT see this comment earlier

Ni ni says:

Sandra I was in atl tonight and there was indeed a huge traffic jam around 7. An officer said there was a soccer game. I was trying to take my folks to the undergrounnd, I hadnt been in yrs, but when we got there it was closed. So we just walked around my first time being there at night. The beggers and bums were quite an experience. Ill try to get there earlier next time,we were all scared lol.

Afiya says:

:cheers: @Sandra in VIP getting treated like VIP :yes: that’s whats up! :bow:

Shay_OH says:

Some of those folks looked a little too long in the tooth to be there.

Chile Florida been like @69 :tea:

Ni ni says:

________________________

You should have been too :tea: certain areas you should not go to at night in the A…… hell they a mess down there in the day time :tea:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

It looks like CiCi snatched Bey’s weave.

Does anybody notice the celeb cliques in the A? Notice who is and is not at certain celeb events. The reality show people have their clique, the record celebs have their cliques and the has been celebs fill in the blanks.

on topic: looks like a fun event.

Ni ni says:

Jenie, lesson learned. We were approached by a young man who looked to be in his teens. I wonder how many of them are actually homeless vs frauds. I live in a small town so I definitely am not used to that.

Nthabi says:

I don’t know what’s wrong with some people! I just got done dragging this random Becky on Twitter through the mud because she attacked me – personally – for retweeting pics of yesterday’s Trayvon Martin rallies, which included pics of children who attended.

Came swinging at me talking about I’m “disgusting” for “exploiting young children” to advance my “cause,” and if I’m a mom, I must be a bad mom! :WTF:

She never saw it coming from me!!

But when I got done with het nobody ass she had crawled back under that judgemental, sanctimonious rock from whence she came and had her friends running out of their trailers to defend her! :smh:

Anyway, venting over. Have a great week.

Trust and believe their are some frauds down there :yes: There use to be a dude at the train station that use to scream to the top of his lungs at the Marta station :no: dude lives in a senor citizen home and gets a check :tea: chile

Nthabi ignore that shyt real talk :tea: sow the seed and keep it moving :coffee: fugg these sprites !! Thats real…..

Diva says:

:wave: logs in to say good evening to my Roses!!! :buttshake:

Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken says:

It’s Monday :rolleyes: This is going to be a longblessed week :waves:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Good Morning Roses.

Ok umm…Why does Cici look like Jose in that first picture?
    Jeezy looks hot with that leather shirt on. smh. WHy are people wearing that mess? It’s summer!!
    Usher still looks dirty I see. Good luck with that Ush.
    Ronnie and friend….I have nothing. But wait I thought the guy with them was Memphis Bleek for a second. hahahahah
    and the rest….sigh….I can’t not be shyt this early, so I won’t say anything.

puppylove says:

——
    Yeah for the 7 pound loss, but :( to the food poisoning

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning AJ

Afiya says:
    :cheers: @Sandra in VIP getting treated like VIP :yes: that’s whats up! :bow:

Gabe and Mike Gidewon always hook a sista up! :thumbsup: REIGN and Vanquish are the only nightclubs in the city where celebrities mingle with the regular folk like you and me. :yes:

A.J. says:

I was going to be chit this week but if Siohvaughn Funches-Wade is allowed to lay in the heart of Chicago in 102 degree weather with a pillow talking about she is homeless; I will not be chit this week as well! :shrug:

:rofl: I died when I saw her laying on that pillow on the ground as the pink toes walk around her ass. We keep getting set back. :tea:

Aj my sugar foot :kiss:

puppylove says:

Siohvaughn is proving dwade right. He is paying her enough to get her act together and get some REAL attorneys to defend herself but she just wants attention. She need to :cell: shaunie and replace thusie on that failing show.

AlluringlySweet says:

:lmao: @puppylove :hi: everyone have a blessed and awesome week!

MsB2u says:

Good morning everybody
    :waves:

She need to shaunie and replace thusie on that failing show.
    ————
    Shid :tea:

A.J. says:

She need to :cell: shaunie and replace thusie on that failing show.

A.J. says:

Aj my sugar foot
    Hey babe!! What’s good?

San
    MsB
    Alluringly

Morning Folks!

Life can be a helluva DRUG… :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

I am the only one at work :coffee: I didn’t get the memo

Morning :waves:

MsB2u
    AlluringlySweet
    A.J.
    San
    FuturedocDonte
    lovezoe

Today will be a great day! :yes: