Photo of the Day: Tameka Harris introduces her new girl group “French Kiss”

French Kiss and Tamaka Harris

Tameka “Tiny” Harris and Pretty Hustle Management introduced new girl group French Kiss to Atlanta movers and shakers at an Atlanta nightclub over the weekend. French Kiss consists of four females who are targeted at a slightly older demographic than Tameka’s girl group the OMG Girlz. French Kiss performed live on Sunday at the 595 North Club on Atlanta’s south side. What do you think of their look?

• New Music: Bridget Kelly (Jay Z’s new artist)
  • New Artist: Miguel
  • New Artist: Akon Introduces Verse Simmonds
  • Is Roc Nation Grooming Rita Ora To Be Bigger Than Rihanna?

• lovezoe

:alert: :kona:

• luVn_liFe…

:blink:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

:kona:

• Gigi26

:eek:

Yeah…let me get back to work :kona:

• Smonae

:rofl: yall aint got nothing to say
      me either :kona:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Ummmmm… :kona:

:huh:

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

:hahaha: at the comments
      Tiny you keep amking moves. I “love” Tiny. She seems like a sweetheart

• http://n/a n1kk1a

:coffee: that ’tis all.

• KyCakes

Shyt! @lovezoe beat me to it :rofl:

I can see who the Beyonce of the group is gonna be….

Who gots first guess? :think:

• lovezoe

:rofl: we all said the same thing,

• Shay_OH

Soooooo, how ’bout them Yankees this year? :kona:

• MsB2u

Whatever :rolleyes:

• Nakeya_j

…Tiny’s dog tags are cute.

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Smonae says:

yall aint got nothing to say

————————————–

Ummmm you see the way this blog and the length of ones SR rope is set up :kona:

• KyCakes

Moose knuckle :warning:

• http://n/a n1kk1a

Great minds think alike!

• Nakeya_j

I can see who the Beyonce of the group is gonna be….

Who gots first guess?
      —–
      The one next to Tiny with the black hair?

• KyCakes

@Nakeya was like “That’s all I got…”

:wtf: is that all prosecution is going to ask wth …

• http://n/a n1kk1a

My mama said if you can’t say something nice….

• Nakeya_j

Ummmm you see the way this blog and the length of ones SR rope is set up
      ——
      Exactly. So with that I’ll be with Bomb in the :kona:

• KyCakes

Nakeya_j says:

I can see who the Beyonce of the group is gonna be….

Who gots first guess?
      —–
      The one next to Tiny with the black hair?
      ——————————————————————
      :think: I say it’s the chica with the half shirt and the cute (albeit elastic waistband) pants

• Cubarican

:lol: 20 posts in and yall still got nothing huh….

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

jeniefrumdabloc says:

is that all prosecution is going to ask wth …

——————————-

Settle down Jenie settle down (ala DTTS)

It was re-direct

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

So the redirect by the prosecutor just erased all of the speculative demonstrations of how Porky could have gotten his selfinflicted “injuries” by asking in the video re-creation Porky did himself did you see him demonstrate that his head was beat against the side of the concrete? NO. Good job ME :applause:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      is that all prosecution is going to ask wth …
      ——————————-
      Settle down Jenie settle down (ala DTTS)
      It was re-direct

Thanks Bomb :hug:

• Nakeya_j

KyCakes says:

Nakeya_j says:

I can see who the Beyonce of the group is gonna be….

Who gots first guess?
      —–
      The one next to Tiny with the black hair?
      ——————————————————————
      ——
      I say we need to hear some vocals first….well maybe not. It’s not liek Beyonce is that great of a ….know what, let me not start that.

• VDot

Color blocking/geometric cut outs gone wrong :coffee:

What that music sounding like tho?

• lovezoe

I say it’s the blonde. :coffee:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

TRAP POST :warning: I have so much to say about that PIC but i will :tape:

• KyCakes

Nakeya_j says:

KyCakes says:

Nakeya_j says:

I can see who the Beyonce of the group is gonna be….

Who gots first guess?
      —–
      The one next to Tiny with the black hair?
      ——————————————————————
      ——
      ——————————————————————
      Annndddd to the :kona: you go, ma’am :rofl:

• Smonae

Rt Bomb we’ll all lose our log in :hahaha:

• KyCakes

@lovezoe She doesn’t strike me as a p-popper :lol:

• VDot

Who in here from ATL? Whatcha know about the 595 Club on the Southside? Is it like the southside of Chicago? Enter if you dare :warning:

• Caramel Rain

Nakeya_j says:

…Tiny’s dog tags are cute.

**********

:lol: you are a foo foo for that

VDot says:

Honestly never heard of it :shrugs:

• puppylove

This is a beautiful day we are having. :happy:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Don’t none of ya’ll go on the Tweeter, FB or anywhere else and dare express your “feelings” because you know with Aunty that’s just as good as saying it here- I love my log-in *makes mad dash* :kona:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnMB2hxl_3k&feature=youtube.com_gdata_player KayCeiSoul

Hmmmm… :thinking:

Nawl…that’s alright. “Don’t say nothin'”. <—JangleLeg :kona:

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

Nakeya_j says:
      …Tiny’s dog tags are cute.
      ___________________________
      Scrolls up looks for TIny’s dog tags…sees a lot of stuff but no tags.. pulls out a magnifying glass… locates them…
      Ohhhhh Keya shady tree… shady tree :cool:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

:thinking: I think I hear my work calling me… someone come get me when something… anything else goes on in here :kona:

• VDot

Sandy, were you invited to their “debut”? What are your thoughts? :popcorn:

• Nakeya_j

——
      Chile don’t we know it. Me and my feelings will be on mute until we can talk about something else.

Fantasia without me video just premiered :woot: with my girl Missy

• robin

Need to hear vocals, however it looks like everyone went to the same hair salon. Perhaps if one of the artist had a short pixie cut. I wish them well, this is a dog eat dog industry and its hard enuf to break in when your young, as you get older its almost impossible.

I love that song @ Jenie!
      They DID THAT, okaayyyy??! :clap:

• Ty

What do you think of their look?
      :warning: :warning: :warning:

• Nakeya_j

@Taken No shade! I like them. I said something nice and I meant it. Mind you I like Tiny, however I don’t know if this new girl group are Friends of the Blog, so I am not sure what to say. @Auntie a little help. Are they friends or no?

• Who Dat

Xscape 2013 huh?

:kona:

Tameka’s holllllllllllllllldin ya tighhhhhhhhhhhht

:headphones:

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

Jenie what is the code for that :woot: :yay:
      Some of you SR old timers :lol: Put up emotes that aren’t on the link. Like there was this :nerd: :geek: one someone put up

I like their shoes :yahoo:
      Where’s my prize? :trophy:

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

Never mind somehow I got the :woot: this time.. it didn’t work before

• Miany

one look like a hybrid of Joseline and Royce (BBW). One look like Baby’s (cash money) daughter……I just feel like the OMG girls was gonna grow into this anyway so Tiny kinda got two of one product….. Tiny looks radiant btw.

• KyCakes

KayCeiSoul says:

Hmmmm… :thinking:

Nawl…that’s alright. “Don’t say nothin’”. <—JangleLeg :kona:
      ——————————————————————–
      What I tell you about pitchin' woo on the job, boy?

Sawwy, cap'n

• Caramel Rain

:offtopic: My friend bf said he’s not interested in stopping :snort: and she’s ready to chunk the dueces and he seems very non-chalant. Talm bout I been doing it and you liked me? idk.. :nun:

#yallcare :)

Jenny, I :love: Fannie!
      *looks around and cracks up*

• Who Dat

with my girl Missy
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Just like the Luther question…

Is it Fat Missy or Skinny Missy?

:kona:

Not sure what is wrong with me today…sorry.

• puppylove

:newpost: on sahar

• Nakeya_j

@Miany smh. Lawd why?

• Oh no :cell: you must be MissTaken

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
      I like their shoes
      Where’s my prize?
      _____________________________
      *slap the :champ: out your hand* YOU GETS NO PRIZE. You will let Tiny be great! You hear me? Her and Ciara! And Monica! :spank: You can tell I am from Atlanta. Loyal to a fault :rofl:

• Nakeya_j

s it Fat Missy or Skinny Missy?
      ——
      Skinny Missy

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

VDot says:

Sandy, were you invited to their “debut”? What are your thoughts?

I was not invited, hun. I guess I’m not their targeted audience.

• lovezoe

:newpost:

• VDot

So on Twatter Auntie asked to explain how the human population would exist if 40% were gay. She mentioned on multiple equations that unlike gay men, lesbians didn’t leave fecal matter on the sheets.

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Miany says:

—————————————-

Jesus bless your precious log-in :pray: :scared:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Fantasia without me video just premiered

Bow Wow premiered the video on 106 & Park last night. That song is tired. :no:

• Miany

@Caramel… she need to leave him. Tell her don’t ask no more questions, just GOOOOO before he :box: her azz…she giving him time to think. He probably like “this bissh rode out 5 yrs while i :snort: wtf she tryna leave now fore… ole dumb azz bish Imma fix her when she come home… :nono: tell her don’t do it

• Shay_OH

OK, the all-white outfit is cute, but that’s the only one I like. And I’m not a fan of kool-aid colored hair, but to each his/her own. They’re performers & I’m not, so it works for them. My work environment is too conservative for me to come tippin’ into work like dat. They’d show me the door. :kona:

It was nice knowin’ you ladies! :lol:

• GAGIRL87

Xscape can NOT be duplicated Meka :coffee:

Kenya, your friend is lucky to have you. Be there for her! :hug:

• GAGIRL87

:headphones:

Baby won’t you come inside,
      I’ll take you on a fantasy ride.
      Take a journey through my universe,
      My love’s the softest place on earth.
      You don’t have to pull the blinds,
      Let the neighbours lose their minds.
      Baby you can be the first,
      Inside the softest place on earth.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Which one of you hacked Tiny’s Instagram page?

• libra80sbaby

They look like a grown version of the omg girls. Adult girl groups are not what’s hot right now soooo…they will be big in ATL ONLY…but hey, what do I know? :tea:

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

Sure fire way to get sent to ban-camp….talkin bout Auntie’s homegirl like that!

• whatdoesitmatter

What do you think of their look?

Garbage,… :kona:

• heartland

First of all Tiny must not own a mirror cause she has a giant camel toe and its disgusting!! Everybody looks really cute except the tall red head.. Me no likely her stupid face or what she is doing with her hand uuughh :nono: