Proof That Kenya Moore is Lying About Her Eviction

Kenya Moore at Fulton County Courthouse

I received an email from a friend who is in the legal field. He covers court cases for another media entity. It finally dawned on him yesterday that the whole Kenya Moore eviction debacle is just another stunt to boost TV ratings and to draw attention to “Real Housewives of Atlanta” tv series. This shouldn’t surprise anyone. I’ve been saying this all along about reality TV shows using the court system to boost ratings. Read the email after the break.

I received a tip the other day that Kenya Moore would be in eviction court in Fulton County fighting her landlord in a dispute over monies. Since I was in the building at the time, I went over to the courtroom and watched the proceedings. At first I felt sorry for Kenya Moore as it appeared that her landlord in question was just being petty with the filing.

Even the presiding judge didn’t really understand why a case involving such a small amount was before him, especially since the landlord alleged through her attorney (she never showed up personally) that Kenya owed 800.00 in utility fees. Conveniently, Kenya told the judge she would be voluntarily moving today (July 11) and that she would surrender the keys. However, after the court went into recess, I wanted to interview Kenya myself about what had transpired. A guy by the name of __________ who he identified himself as her brother said Kenya would be doing an interview downstairs once she came outside.

What I didn’t realize was that there was Bravo production crew outside the courthouse and someone by the name ________ told me that if I wanted to talk with Kenya, I would have to sign a release and confidentiality agreement, which of course I refused to do so. As I told her, I was there reporting on a story and was not interested in being on the “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

What I decided to do … was to ask her my question anyways.

Once [another reporter] concluded his questions for Kenya, I shot my question to her while the Bravo cameras were still rolling and asked her about the dispute involving her late fees her landlord is alleging she still owes.

While she didn’t answer my question directly, her attorney did respond and she just nodded in agreement to her response.

Here is where it got ugly, the Bravo producer, identified as _________, became indignant with me and said what I did was “whack” and that I should have signed the release if I wanted to ask her a question. Why the heck would I do such a thing?

Again I told her that I was not there for the purposes of being on the reality show and said that as a reporter I was there covering a story.

I truly believe that the entire court case was staged and possibly even her “landlord” might have been in on it.

By the way, I also believe Kirk and Rasheeda are faking their marital woes. I was in California during the BET Awards weekend and I received a call from their attorney who happens to represent ____________ saying she had a story for me. I said which one of them did she represent and she said both. That raised a red flag for me because if they are in fact getting a divorce, why is she representing both of them? She never told me what exactly the story was, but that there would be a filing very soon with the court. My only guess is that they will be filing a bogus divorce as well.

• Kenya Moore Skips Out On Paying Mansion Rent
  • Kenya Moore Parody Video
  • Reality stars play dress up for “Forever Relevant” costume gala
  • Rumor Control: Kenya Moore did not get married

86 Responses to “Proof That Kenya Moore is Lying About Her Eviction”

runs in this damn room :bow: :thankyou: Sandra for the newpost

Nakeya_j says:

smdh Anything for attention

Kenya stay lying, but her hair stay laid hunty :nun:

Ty says:

I read this on another site Auntie. Apparently the eviction case was dismissed by Fulton county because it was bogus and the home owner was trying to get a spot on the show and created this drama :rolleyes:

They are also saying that Kenya wont sign her contract until they confirm the landlord wont get a role :coffee:

:popcorn:

:yawn:

Rasheeda and Kirk still :lame: with her no acting azz,,,, how the hell you can’t fake a tear even when ya pregnant !!!! :lol:

Ty says:

@ Jenie :dead:

Popped in to say I am da fairy-est :nun:

Happy Friday.

RIP Mr. Pope.

Get that young cawk Bey.

Pay them folks their money Kenya.

*poof*

I don’t think she is playing herself like this for the show. The show is currently on hiatus and is not even at the filming stage. So how does this help the show?

QueenSJ says:

@Jeniefrumdabloc

Completely agree. She “wiped away tears” even though her cheeks were dry, makeup was in tact, and eyes were not watery.

Girl, please…LoL

EW LOOK AT DEM TOES :hurl:

can we get some dollar tree petroleum jelly STAT!!!

*goes back up to read*

QueenSJ says:

@Jeniefrumdabloc
      Girl, please…LoL

That entire show full of shyt :hahaha: but it is funny as heyll !!!

Is it tHe Photo or does she have alot of priMer caked on her face :blink:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Even tho 1% of the female population looks anywhere like Aaliyah, all the hundreds of hoes I phuck look exactly like her.

That is completely true and logical.
      ————
      Hundreds? Next thing you’re going to tell us that none of the “hundreds” you’ve smashed were on the Hefty Hefty Hefty side, right? Ok.

Nope. Not one.

I’m just like yall, why I got to lie? All my HUNDRED of hoes look like Aaliyah.
      ——————–

Well I’m sorry I’m able to count on one hand one time how many I’ve smashed… i’ve imagined I could smash as many as you have though… but i just have a whore of an imagination…

You should probably go to see a dr about your obsession with Aaliyah. It’s not healthy Man… :no: Maybe you can get a check for that..??

Dubb can yew help man out with a referral please?

You do know Big Girls can resemble other people too right?? Just to put that out there :winky:

And Kirklina saving face for his gay life style :nun:

Bootcampgirl says:

So have anybody checked out the Kid Fury interview with Steebie J? I haven’t heard it yet, but I heard he was real disrespectful to his co-host..

Intrigue216 says:

:yawn: I waited all this time for a new post and this is what we get, lol. Back to luck mode. :kona:

QueenSJ says:

I’m not really surprised about this whole thing being a setup for the reality show. Many times, producers want to turn things up a notch….by any means….to keep the show afloat.

I must say, I do believe there are some reality shows that are positive AND entertaining.

On David Banner- He said the reason why he said what he said on a certain line in his song Swag was because a lot of the time when things happen like this its just a fad. We have no end goal for change if we want to put a stop to people mistreating us… he also said that yes currently this whole debacle is about black and white, but the bigger picture is about money and power. He said some other things as far as his opinion, that stuck out to me the most. It’s true though..

QueenSJ says:

I simply :love: Tia and Tamera

Bootcampgirl says:

Rapper David Banner?

Ty says:

Well apparently this is NeNe’s last season and they are looking for new housewives (i.e Joseline, landlord, even heard Bambi). The landlord wanted a spot but had no storyline (like Kenya). So they are saying she created this drama with Kenya to get on the show which pissed Kenya off. So she refused to sign her contract for next season until Bravo confirms the landlord didnt make the cut.

Kenya called her old and broke and Fulton County supposedly dismissed the case. Not sure how true it is, its gossip but it makes sense LOL

Popped in to say I am da fairy-est :nun:
      *************************

:nono: No no no. That would be Mama Dee thank you very much. You will NOT roll up in here and disrespeck the Kingdom.

luVn_liFe… says:

Is it tHe Photo or does she have alot of priMer caked on her face
      ————
      SHe looks like she’s covering up pimples with caked on MAC lol

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

:thinking:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

QueenSJ says:

I simply Tia and Tamera
      ————–
      Pregnant and Dating is kinda positive..??? Minus the absent fathers..

My whole day has been fukked up ever since i read Denzel Washington was packin 11 inches :wail:

Ty says:

I think Kirk and Rasheeda are full of it too. They were on there way out before this bogus storyline and we all know they cant eat off her hits :coffee:

David Banner also said black people don’t bother nobody but black people outside of stealing material things… :eek:

@RAZZLE
      :huh:

Are you talking to me just for sake of talkin to me? Do you even know what an obsession is? :blink:

You slept with “very few niggas who all had big dycks” and I slept with “hundreds of hoes that all look like Aaliyah.” They both sound equally believable.

And how can a big azz hoe look anything like Aaliyah? :eek:
      Man, stop.

Tran says:My whole day has been fukked up ever since i read Denzel Washington was packin 11 inches
      ~
      ~
      :shock:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

cawk

————————–

DUBB Carry yo azz on :ghost:

Ty says:

***************************

Thanks for the low down. I didn’t know Nene was leaving. I wonder why now that her sitcom has been cancelled. I wonder if she has something else coming down the pike. Like maybe her own show. I can’t see Joseline on RHOA. She doesn’t fit with those ladies. That doesn’t mean I don’t want her there though. LHHATL is dying. She has to find something else quick.

We gone light some candles tonighhhhhhhhht :whistle: very special :whistle: we gone do whatever you like :whistle: very special

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

Whew shyt :phew:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@RAZZLE

And how can a big azz hoe look anything like Aaliyah?
      Man, stop.
      ————
      Big girls can be cute inthe face and big in the waist… plenty of them out there.

Also I cant believe you ain’t caught on that I’m fuggin with you… I like debating and this sh*t is funny….

If you’ve have had relations with that many women, than you must idle Wilt Chamberlain… I hope you play safe too

Nakeya_j says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~
      ~
      —–
      Does Taken have a number for him by any chance?

@RAZZLE

Well, I’m just sayin. ALL these hoes on here talkin bout they ninja “above average.” Chit is statistical impossible. But whatever.

And no, I don’t sleep around like that (all the time).

Big girls can be cute inthe face and big in the waist…

No they can’t either.

Ty says:

I think NeNe feels that she has outgrown the show and wants to move on to bigger and better things (major network). Remember she kept saying she was the only original housewife still standing since Kim left :coffee:

Nakeya_j says:

——-
      What hits?

Nakeya_j says:

~
      ~

Does Taken have a number for him by any chance?
      ~
      ~

Honestly, I’m not sitting on nothing that’s 12 in… I just took out my ruler and I have a 16in ruler… :rofl:

Man, Tocara ain’t cute to you?? Big tocara, not slim/thick tocara..

Raven Symone looked MUCH better before she lost all that weight…

flsun99 says:

Y’all know Beyonce is in town tonight. Sandra was out getting all dolled up to see her boo tonight…Right Sandy? :lol:

Never again will I let this paticular chick hold some money :nono: Never

SNOOKIE EVEN LOOKS LIKE A HUMAN BEING SKINNY! :eek: A cute little girl I would say, but she looks good after losing the weight.

flsun99 says:

*************************

Is that what it is? No wonder she doing us so dirty on a Friday. She prolly gettin her hurr did right now.

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Never again will I let this paticular chick hold some money

—————————————

Guhl you gon’ learn ta-day ’bout lending folks money… I did :tea:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Raven Symone looked MUCH better before she lost all that weight…

this I agree with :yes: she looks like she has gotten down to about a 2… too me she should of stopped at a 6 or 8 she needs a little meat. BUT THATS THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY FOR YOU. EVEN MONIQUE DROPPED ALL THE WEIGHT…now she a skinny bish..I wonder if she’s EVIL :thinking:

If Christina Agulaira wore the right sized clothes she would look pretty too.

GAGIRL87 says:

*In my funky dineva voice* Kenya looks “casket sharp hunny” with that thick ugly a$$ makeup on her face :facepalm:

Did yall see the bus driver on FILM :jack: while driving through rush hour traffic?

He is a brother too…
      :facepalm:

eastpointvet says:

who writing these scripts

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      Never again will I let this paticular chick hold some money
      —————————————
      Guhl you gon’ learn ta-day ’bout lending folks money… I did

Chile :tea: that shyt want evahhhhhhhh happen again with this chick :no:

Angiegirl says:

RAZZLE is the , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. says:

__________________________________

+1 to everything he said.

I was talking to a coworker today about this very thing in light of the whole “blackout your profile pic” (not to you Jen, cause I know from your comments alone that you follow and have been following the case) but for the people who know nothing more about it then what they heard in the barber shop or the beauty salon. If we as black people wanna see change, we need to start from within and then work on what anyone has to say to us or done to us. We can rally for whatever is relevant, or the fad at the time (i.e. Gena 6, Trayvon Martin, Paula Deen) but then go outside and wont even speak to each other or help each other in the time of need. Folk need to quit. U riding from ur city to rally something going on in another city when Im sure u can fight things on the homefront in ur own town. Im sorry but all this talk lately about this case from people who aint gon do nothing to fix the legislature who makes the laws that create the loopholes that people like Zimmerman could get off on, have worked my nerves. Vote in your local elections so these people with negative agendas stop making it into office. It takes more than a President to run a country.

sorry for the rant :ashamed:

GAGIRL87 says:

speaking of Monique..I wonder if she still bangin judge mathis
      ______________________________________________________________________

Spill the tea :popcorn: You talking about big girl Monique with the hairy legs :think: I thought she was murried???

Man, Tocara ain’t cute to you?? Big tocara

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Did yall see the bus driver on FILM while driving through rush hour traffic?
      He is a brother too…

Wow wtf :shock:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Did yall see the bus driver on FILM while driving through rush hour traffic?
      He is a brother too…

——————————–

I ain’t know you was a bus driver Man :rofl:

Ty says:

Nakeya_j says:

——-
      What hits?
      My point :rofl:

@RealLamarOdom5m
      Before her there never was and without her will never be. Wifey is real

:tea:

MMMKaYY

sweetsjunkie says:

11 Bird says:

……..Not true!! Wednesday night on Kandi Koated Nights, Kandi said that they had just started filming.

flsun99 says:

*************************

~
      ~

With a VELCRO Mit to grab Beys WIG!

@DEM BABIES
      “Did yall see the bus driver on FILM while driving through rush hour traffic?
      He is a brother too…

——————————–

I ain’t know you was a bus driver Man

:nono: I wouldn’t get caught on film anyway. I go to the bathroom to :jack: like every other sane man on the planet. :yes:

San says:

ION Kenya kinda superficial soooo…I do wish she’d try a diff hairstyle

Chile why I just went to worldstar and saw this video with this sprite screaming to the top of his lungs talking bout the Trayvon case :rofl: doing thee most chile :hahaha:

Ace says:

@baby

there is a movie starring Kevin hart that May or may not have came out in 2013 in dropbox…

Hard Hitter "Unchained" says:

Man
      You have me rolling today! That one about every chick’s dude is cashing out and ancestry traces back to a legendary tribe is hilarious.

GAGIRL87 says:

speaking of Monique..I wonder if she still bangin judge mathis
      ______________________________________________________________________

Spill the tea You talking about big girl Monique with the hairy legs I thought she was murried???

they been fuggin since the PARKER years… Judge MATHIS liked them BIG AND THICK and YES he is STILL VERY married.

:offtopic: daddy knowles use to PIMP out BEYONCE. Thats probably ONE reason why she distance herself from him :coffee:

Ace says:

:lol: LAB ass nicca…

Ty says:

I just want Kenya to get a hot oil treatment on her entire body. She is definitely pretty but her skin looks as rough as the leather from her handbag :nono:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

Ace says:

@baby

———————————–

:popcorn: Allegedly in my hubby’s dropbox for us to watch this weekend tew :tea:

San says:

And how can a big azz hoe look anything like Aaliyah?
      Man, stop.
      —————
      :rofl: :rofl:

@TRAN
      “daddy knowles use to PIMP out BEYONCE. Thats probably ONE reason why she distance herself from him ”

I heard that she possibly dated one of her Father’s friends or one of his friends tried to holla and he still friends with the dude or something. Ima see if I can find it.

Ty says:

Ace says:

@baby

:rofl: allegedly :hahaha:

Ace is it good :think: I cant stand Kevin and Mike Epps stand up but they show out in movies :shrug:

Ty says:

:rofl: leather face azz :hahaha:

Carrington says:

Why was this boring sheyit entertaining as hale to me?

Am I a natural gawsip like my granny who got glee from letting the neighbor know her dog was a hoe?

Or is it THAT boring in my office today?

Either way, I read every damn word.

When Kirk and Rasheeda file for their fake divorce, remember where you read it first. :coffee: