B. Scott sues BET Network

Androgynous celebrity blogger B. Scott appeared on MSNBC where he explained why he is filing a lawsuit against BET for forcing him to dress like a man.

Scott, who is openly gay and prefers to wear ladies attire, was hired by BET as a red carpet correspondent for the 2013 BET pre-awards show in June.

B. Scott said:

It’s really sad that people have to go through something like this in 2013 when we’ve seen all different types of personalities. I’m not the first of my kind. There has been Michael Jackson, Prince, Grace Jones and the list goes on. So this is really shocking to me.”

Watch the interview after the break.

• B. Scott Sues BET Network for Forcing Him to Dress Like a Man
  • Blogger B. Scott rejects BET’s apology for forcing him to change his feminine attire
  • How B. Scott Got His Groove Back
  • B. Scott Causes Mutiny On Concreteloop.com
    • FuturedocDonte

Michael Jackson was not gay...nor did he wear women's clothes :cuss: don't come for mike :nono:

• goat76

Not this nigga and his nipple again.

Going to lunch.

• Jdore

Again, I thought the pic on the right was of Laura Govan (before the :boobs: implant)

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

Goat :hugs:

• Diva

Mike Jackson you can never be...shiddddddddd

• Smonae

:wtf:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

I ain't got nothing for this... Aunty we not gonna get a post on Gloria and Matt's "wedding" and her walking down the isle to Tupac??? I'on feel like being chit today and that's the post not to be chit in :tea:

• 100% usa made!

His hair is laid to the gods! :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKQ6nINAeq8 RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono:

Michael NEVER wore women's clothing!!! Maybe women's hair, but not women's clothing. AND HE DID NOT LIKE MENS!! Maybe littl... neh-mind... :kona:

• http://www.landofpure.net FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod)

:rollseyes:

Burl BYE! :bye:

• A.J.

I'm very confused why he thinks he is an "ICON" or some sort. :shrug:

• A.J.

Burl BYE! :bye:
      :dead:

• Miany

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
      Miany, why did you break up with your bf in the 1st place?
      ^^ That would be my bad habit.... He and I never got together cuz I know it won't work, we just been rocking it for bout 2 years now.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

@ MIANY

oh shiii you ARE like me then… chilee my bad habit tell me all the time that mouth gone leave me old and single with cats. He always come back though I love his temperament and need a man like that. Not every man can take a shii talking woman.
      ----------------------
      Yep, :yes: That's why I been with ol dude so long, he gets me. He can shut me down. Not for long tho but he does :winky:

• Aryanna

Like any other employer.. respect the way they tell u to dress or leave the job. You stayed so shut up.

yall hear about this?

Officials from the Missouri State Fair apologized Sunday after a rodeo clown dressed as President Barack Obama sparked an uproar on Saturday evening.

A photo posted to the blog Show Me Progress showed the fair performer with an Obama mask on. According to fair attendee Perry Beam, the clown came out prior to the fair's bull riding event.

“The announcer wanted to know if anyone would like to see Obama run down by a bull," reads Beam's account. "The crowd went wild. He asked it again and again, louder each time, whipping the audience into a lather. One of the clowns ran up and started bobbling the lips on the mask and the people went crazy.”

The fair's organizers issued an apology on Sunday, calling the event "disrespectful."

"The performance by one of the rodeo clowns at Saturday’s event was inappropriate and disrespectful, and does not reflect the opinions or standards of the Missouri State Fair," reads the statement. "We strive to be a family friendly event and regret that Saturday’s rodeo badly missed that mark."

The fair also drew rebuke from Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), who called the event "shameful" and "unacceptable."

"The State Fair is funded by taxpayer dollars, and is supposed to be a place where we can all bring our families and celebrate the state that we love," the senator wrote in a statement.

According to the News Tribune, the fair received about $420,000 from state coffers to fund this year's events.

Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder (R) also spoke out against the display on Twitter

someone was also playing with the mask's lips :cuss:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

His hair is laid to the gods!
      ================
      Just like everyone else that goes to a good hair stylist. Who is this guy/gul anyway?

• Miany

A.J. says:
      I’m very confused why he thinks he is an “ICON” or some sort.
      ^^ cuz he a queen.
      Things queens crave:
      ATTENTION.

And The Artist Formerly Known As... never really "worked for" anyone. He always did his own thang aside from how many songs/albums he needed to put out. You were hired to whatever the hell it is you did for the pre show, which means YOU ARE THEIR BIT.CH! YOU DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU TO IF YOU WANT THAT CHECK! GTFOH. :tea:

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
      ((((on the factory bullhorn)))
      Hear Ye Hear Ye

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq’s OFFICIAL SR BABY SHOWER will be held here this Friday from 11-12 pm (or anytime you show up :lol: )

Bring goodies! (Any advice that you would give a new mom, any advice form mothers of multiple births will be greatly appreciated, and coupon codes, any tips for your body right after birth etc. BRING IT).

She is having two :pacifier: :pacifier: beautiful baby girls :love:

• MSVALLDAY

FuturedocDonte says:

Michael Jackson was not gay…nor did he wear women’s clothes :cuss: don’t come for mike
      ______________________________________________________________

:hahaha: I see ya'll ain't gonna by shyt today.

A.J. says:

I’m very confused why he thinks he is an “ICON” or some sort.

delusions of grandeur :tea:

• deedeegirl

M.J. did not dress like a female and never said he was gay. On the one hand, I understand B. Scott's issue. He is flamboyant and that is what he is known for, so why did BET invite him, knowing that is the case. It was not like he was going to show up in a suit and tie with a beard. BET should not have tried to engage him if they did not feel that he would be acceptable to their audience. On the other hand, I don't really care about this. Men need to stop acting like freaking women! Curling their hair, wearing makeup and women's clothing, snapping, switching, smacking your lips. Pump your breaks!

• MissHarlem

MJ did wear womans clothing and those pieces is what he became famous for. That sequin bedazzled black blazer was his moms and some other glitzy chit too was his mom. No I dont believe for a second he knew what a puss looks like but MJ you are NOT. Secondly the fact that you comparing yourself to legends with talent is uber ridiculous. Thirdly Im done with your ass

Now a Matt and Gloria post on her walking down the aisle to all eyez on me would be just what the dr ordered :coffee:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

This dude is a travesty. Would you sue MTV?? They asses prolly wouldnt even think of hiring yo ass

• Who Dat

This is some realness…I love B.Scott :love: NC STAND UP with his native North Carolinian Meherrin Indian pretty self. He also went to UNC… so points there cause yall know I love my Tarheels. In good seasons and bad…

But he is doing entirely too MUCH. :no: All cause BET was like hail naw you not dressin like no woman. And now to bring MIKE into this here ish? :no:

Brandon sit down :no: Let it go sis. :no:

fuuukkkk! i guess imma do some damn work :(

:cya:

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

:rollseyes:

Burl BYE! :bye:

OH.NO.HE.DIDN'T.
      :blink: Them folks up top DO NOT COME A DIME A DOZEN, you SIR do :tea:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
      ((((on the factory bullhorn)))
      Hear Ye Hear Ye
      She is having two :pacifier: :pacifier: beautiful baby girls :love:

--------------------------------------

:ashamed: :bow: :D

• Aryanna

I've never understood the reason why men dress up as women either!!! If you are gay.. you are attracted to MEN.. so why would you dress up as a WOMAN to attract another gay man? Shouldnt he be attracted to muscles , goatees, and beards... DOESNT MAKE SENSE!

FuturedocDonte says:

:fistbump:

• MissHarlem

I was waiting on the BUT from DUBB and she gave it to me :lol:

or anytime you show up
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That is some REAL nukka ish.

Whatever time you get here. Cause we know yall gonna be LATE

:dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

(FROM DOWNSTAIRS)

I am 21 years old woman. I have been engaged to my fiance for 6 month. He is army and a good man. I have a little girl and he good with her, but we can’t get married until his divorce is final. But that is not what I’m writing bout. My friend has a man, and I been talking to him. He a really nice guy, and I’m starting to fall for him. We talked about leaving our significant others to be together. But lately every time I try to spend time with him, he’s with her and her 2 kids. I start arguments with my fiance just so I can see him. I tell him I’m working late, I even sneak out at night. But when I want to see him, he with her. Sometimes I don’t see him for
      a week because he too busy with her. Recently, they took a “family vacation” for 2 weeks. And I didn’t see him for a few days after they got back. They just moved in together, and sometimes he bring up that he gonna marry her. I think I love him, and I want to be with him
      What should I do?

KILL YOSELF! :coffee:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

:thinking: I'mma go get me some Cool Ranch Doritos brb... ya'll better be into something rachett when I get back :tea:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA

This dude and his nip makes this post very uncomfortable.
      :hurl:

• Apparition

:huh: Aisha Tyler?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

*Hands DTTS my RSVP for Bomb's e-baby shower*

• Miany

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:
      And The Artist Formerly Known As… never really “worked for” anyone. He always did his own thang aside from how many songs/albums he needed to put out. You were hired to whatever the hell it is you did for the pre show, which means YOU ARE THEIR BIT.CH! YOU DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU TO IF YOU WANT THAT CHECK! GTFOH.
      ^^ :cosign: Ninja aint even on half the level of the least prominate person he compared himself to...
      I was just sitting around yesterday and Prince pops in my head. I JUST YESTERDAY realized what Prince did to em with that name change ... shout out to PRINCE.

On this note I'm going to lunch!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

What should I do?

So the current man is married. She "got him" and then lost interest.

Then she started to get interested in this other nigga that got an ol lady and that's who she worried about now.

Sound like she just like niggas in r/ships. :shrugs:

• Who Dat

I was waiting on the BUT from DUBB and she gave it to me
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I mean if you gonna be butt hurt (no pun intended) over the whole thing...I get it. Okay...but go be in your feelings in private now. You done already SAID how you feel about it publically ENOUGH.

I'm so sick of this dude and his titty. Go sit down. No one cares!

that_VA_thickchick says:

I’m so sick of this dude and his titty. :ghost: Go sit down. No one cares

So the current man is married. She “got him” and then lost interest.

Then she started to get interested in this other nigga that got an ol lady and that’s who she worried about now.

Sound like she just like niggas in r/ships.
      :cosign:

I know a few h0es like this. Need they azz whooped.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@VA CHICK
      "I’m so sick of this dude and his titty. Go sit down. No one cares!"

Whelp, Sandra betta work on new post cause you summed this muthaphucka all the way up with that! :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

(FROM DOWNSTAIRS)

I stopped right there :rolleyes: fugg is wrong with people

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

that_VA_thickchick says:

(FROM DOWNSTAIRS)

What should I do?

KILL YOSELF!
      ------
      VA everyday I :heart: you even more. Why did I read the story adn think You should just shoot yourself. hahahaha. I almost said did ______ write this shyt, but I was like no, not today. :hug:

• Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq

that_VA_thickchick says:

I’m so sick of this dude and his titty. Go sit down. No one cares

----------------------------------

Mission accomplished :rofl: :ghost: :rofl:

• MissHarlem

No more Im dumb and do not have one cell of common sense and live by hood mentality stories. I believe they make all our heads hurt :no:

What should I do?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Getcho 21 yo life. Worry boutcho baby instead of a dude who is "just not that into you". You 21. Gravity hasnt started pull on your tiddays yet most likely. Your azz still sit up like a peach. Go find you a man.

• Smonae

:offtopic:

On my mommy/daughter date, After the Zoo, I took my little one to Froyo for yogurt. I see the man talking to a little girl that looked to be 5 sitting outside a resturant. It just seemed odd so I made sure I walked past them

This fool sd to me "Hey sexy lady u and your little lady both sexy"

It literally phucked me up, I said "b*tch what"

I alerted the police in the area and soon after the dad to the little girl came out with the pervs order, I told that dad to not leave his kid alone even though she was in front of their establishment and the police delt with the perv

I still feel like i should of did more like shoot his azz :mad:

I don't like the titty-out shot either BECAUSE if you want to dress like a woman, Just Do It. But that dress right there-a woman wouldn't wear it :no: for the obvious reasons, so you bscott (pronounced like biscuit) are just trying to be controversial with the dress, etc. You've had your time to be controversial, now just gone on and do whatever it was that you were doing :shrug:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

My Michael was strange. Yes he was. But he was not androgynous. I get his/her meaning though. Fact is BET knew what B was. Why hire him/her if you don't like his/her image?

• Who Dat

Way off topic(s)....at the top in the blog banner...that pic of OffKeyshia Cole when she still had her baby teeth REALLY bothers me. IJS :no:

• MissHarlem

It just dawned on me how annoyed I am at his titty meat :facepalm: Im gonna do some work till we get a new post :kona:

• Miany

I still feel like i should of did more like shoot his azz
      ^^ yeah me tooo... I feel like you shoulda shot his azz but you know that shii would get you in trouble. They'd be lookin at you like YOU'Re the criminal... You did good. Did the most you could be expected to do. Unfortunately American judicial system tolerates kiddie pervs and we just gotta protect our own and live with these nasty mofos :(

This fool sd to me “Hey sexy lady u and your little lady both sexy”
      I would have blacked out and woke up in the Richmond City lock up.

• Aryanna

My Michael was strange. Yes he was. But he was not androgynous. I get his/her meaning though. Fact is BET knew what B was. Why hire him/her if you don’t like his/her image?

I think they liked his personality. I look at this situation where they still invite certain artist(s) ie: NICKI MINAJ... but she cant just walk up in there with certain performance attire. I just think if he felt umcomfortable he should have left. Why continue?

• Miany

BScott pronounced Bisquit DTTS :lol:
      I feel how yall feel...like what was the artistic value gained from leaving the titty meat out?

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Aryanna says:

*************************

Problem is he did bow down to them and they still removed him.

• Aryanna

OFF TOPIC: So quick question... Is Emily B fat or phat? The men were debating about this on my job...

BScott pronounced Bisquit
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      fdl;l;l;l;l;l;l;l;msgoinfguinpppppppppfd dfgmkdo

OH. Oh. :ghost:

Is Emily B fat or phat?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Big.

• Diva

Dear B Scott,

Please put your tittay away!

Signed,
      Sandra's Rose Garden

• Aryanna

Aryanna says:

*************************

Problem is he did bow down to them and they still removed him.

Really? I thought I saw him on the red carpet. I think he was interviewing K Michelle and she sung a gospel song.. and he was like " yes I needed that for what Im going through today".

• Smonae

Ya'll my baby 4, that chit hit me to the core, how could u refer to a 4 year as sexy :mad:

I was just stunned & ready to snap. That officer came at the right time cause I could've been in jail too :no:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Aryanna says:

OFF TOPIC: So quick question… Is Emily B fat or phat? The men were debating about this on my job…
      ******************************

She fat. Even fatter than the Bird which mean she really fat.

• http://youtube.com/user/Ateyaaa Ateya

I love BScott..and I felt he was just saying people have their own sense of character. Allot of times I didn't understand Prince attire but they allowed him to wear it and lets be clear...Grace Jones wore allot of crazy things...and again..never told not to walk red carpet...so I think that's what he was saying. I loved his outfit...he was beautiful and covered...so I would ask for them to apologize as well..

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Smonae says:

*********************

I missed this discussion and it looks like that was a good thing.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Aryanna says:

Aryanna says:

*************************

Problem is he did bow down to them and they still removed him.

Really? I thought I saw him on the red carpet. I think he was interviewing K Michelle and she sung a gospel song.. and he was like ” yes I needed that for what Im going through today”.
      ***********************

After he changed his clothes they let him work for a second before they replaced him with the Bailon chick.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@SMONAE
      "Ya’ll my baby 4, that chit hit me to the core, how could u refer to a 4 year as sexy "

:facepalm: he was prolly tryin to talk to you or tryin to be "funny."

But this is why I don't say nothing to underage girls. No "good morning" or "how you doing" or anything. The molesters have made everyone a suspect. SMH.

• Aryanna

@BIRD

Oh yeaahhh! You're right

Ateya says:

I love BScott..and I felt he was just saying people have their own sense of character. Allot of times I didn’t understand Prince attire but they allowed him to wear it and lets be clear…Grace Jones wore allot of crazy things…and again..never told not to walk red carpet…so I think that’s what he was saying. I loved his outfit…he was beautiful and covered…so I would ask for them to apologize as well..
      _________
      Duly noted. And if he were on the level of Prince, Micheal Jackson, Grace Jones, or even NeNe Leakes he would have been given a pass. If he was there to perform he may have been given a pass. But he was there in the capacity of an employee. As such, he was expected to abide by the rules they set or...decline the assignment.

• Smonae

Bird see comment 52

I know they out there, but to be that bold :no:

We were in a very busy & what I thought was safe area.

Aryanna says:

Aryanna says:

*************************

Problem is he did bow down to them and they still removed him.

***********************

Maybe he made one too many comments about what he was going through that day. Aint nobody wanna hear his problems. :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

• KyCakes

*rubs eyes*

ALBoy :yahoo:

B Scott: "Come over here. You look wonderful. Who are you wearing? Girl, you know they made me change my clothes!"

BET Exec: "Ummm. B, can we see you over here for a second." :chase:

:lol: :rofl:

• A.J.

Ateya says:

_________
      ________
      And stayed and got paid. What's the problem?

I hear B. Scott but I wouldn't want him all up in my face if I was an artist especially if I have been drinking/lean'n. With all that gay-lingo and phrases. Nope.

• Aryanna

that_VA_thickchick says:

B Scott: “Come over here. You look wonderful. Who are you wearing? Girl, you know they made me change my clothes!”

BET Exec: “Ummm. B, can we see you over here for a second.”
      -----------------------

LOL. the final straw was when he did that shyt on tv with KMichelle.. but he needs to know, he will not win any coins from this.

• MissHarlem

ALLLLBBBBOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY :hug:

• Who Dat

AlBoy :wail: Where da hail you been??? (MC Lyte voice)

:dead:
      ==========
      :woot: Hey Al!

• Smonae

@ Man

He just seemed like a perv, the only reason I walked passed the man, was because the little girl outside the resturant was by herself & looking at him crazy. Then the comment that he made to me :no:

If my husband had of been with us, he would have shot that man.

I'm in Missouri so we can ride around with our heat

:listen: I Wanna Be Down (remix)

Get it Kdub :danban:

I'm off to be a phat girl :D #notlikeemb :nono:

:pigsfly:

Smonae :hug: Good thing you brought attn to that cat! Now people will remember him :yes:

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

ummm who said BURL BYE???

and his nipples look like a melted hersheys kiss.

There is a difference between androgynous and cross dressing. One is a mixture of the two and the other is fully one way. BET obviously wasn't ready. There are contracts to abide by. If you didn't come in a full length gown when you signed that contract don't show up at the event like that. I believe in all rights for everyone but that is something that should have been discussed before hand as a disclaimer. That is what lawyers are for.

• daprinceofradio

Diva says:

Dear B Scott,
      Please put your tittay away!
      Signed,
      Sandra’s Rose Garden

:cloud: the shade of it alll.....not the "ROSE GARDEN" :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Whats up yall just chilling

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

And this too is in the Bible where in the last days, we wont know men from women! Sign of the times :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

So is Jim gone start hitting Candace again?
      Am I the only one who thinks Hannah can get it :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

B. confused why are you comparing yourself to legends? If you has their status or notoriety this would. Even be up for discussion so moving right along. Go find the other piece to your dress

• goat76

Smonae says:

If my husband had of been with us, he would have shot that man.
      I’m in Missouri so we can ride around with our heat
      ----------------
      Y'all be careful. ION want y'all going to jail for shooting people.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

Wouldn't even be up for discussion ) pardon my typo

talkingwithtami says:

Tami point to that scripture chile :tea:

• tipdagemini

Auntie can we get a write up about California letting the churren decide if they want to use the girl/boy bathroom?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Hey everybody :waves: on lunch :pizza:
      I miss anything? Let go back and read LHHAtl

• Who Dat

and his nipples look like a melted hersheys kiss.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      WHY???????? :chase:

Hey snooty :wave:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

Hey lady : wave :

I Wanna Be Down (remix)

Get it Kdub
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :danban: It was on XM on I wanna say Sway's show what hip hop songs stand out to you and WHY. That is one. Hottest all female rap cuts ever in LIFE. :yes: Yall know I am a HUGE Lyte fan any daggone way.

:love: << me and Lana.

• MissHarlem

Ummm only you ALBOY :lol: cant wait for tonight :nun: Candace will do anything for some dough

SNOOTY :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

Hey you missharlem :waves:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

:offtopic:
      So Gucci Mane on twitter talking about some his top 3 Pucci a** rappers are Jeezy, Gotti, and Tip. :blink: He can't be serious, because all three people he named are better than him. Maybe he should of said OJ da Juice Man

• http://thecleanqueenatl.com THE CLEAN QUEEN

Hey @Snooty! Hey@Dubbs!

Wassup yall?

New post. Morning Glory. Tread lightly

• GAGIRL87

Jenie :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Miss h i loveCandace hustle i hate davids acting his wife i hate her but shes a beast looking like quagmire

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 SnootyPooty

Hola @ the clean queen :waves:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

Man, I just don't care™ says:

What should I do?

So the current man is married. She “got him” and then lost interest.

Sound like she just like niggas in r/ships. :shrugs:
      --------------------------------
      The problem with this chicken is that she doesn't recognize when she is a jumpoff... smh. I think ole married dude she "engaged" to and new dude with a girl both are using her simply as a bustdown... girl stop thinking your heart is between your legs... :rolleyes:

• Who Dat

I said hey to you and all the Roses who dont font often in an earlier post Gyp-say :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

@The side piece specialist.
      Men that have are in a real relationship do not want another full on relationship. Just sex or head depending on how much time he has before he has to go back to his real life. You are just a place for them to be. You gotta know that youre better than a place for them to fill with lies and meat. Go tell an adult a real woman she can help you understand you're more than a vag.

• MissHarlem

GYPPPSSSYYY :waves:

ALBOY but you cant knock the wife's program either. I like her though

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

The wife herattitude rubs me wrong she got her son Terrifie . That boy is in love lol

• sweetsummerayne

Wait..since when was B.Scott transgendered? I'm pretty sure I saw a youtube post where he said he WASN'T. Boy bye. You are just trying to get that money.