Celebes Out & About: Gabrielle Union, Rihanna, Monifah, Oprah

Gabrielle Union

Actress Gabrielle Union, 40, was seen leaving the Trump SoHo Condo complex in New York City on Friday, August 2. The singer wore blond weave extensions in her hair.
Photo: Curtis Means/ACE

Rihanna

Troubled singer Rihanna is merely a shell of her former fine self. It’s a shame what the singer has done to her body. Rihanna participated in the annual Barbados’ Kadooment Day Parade over the weekend.
Photo: Islandpaps / Splash News

Monifah

Reality TV star Monifah (R&B Divas) performed live at the WBLS 5th Annual R&B Fest at Central Park SummerStage on Sunday.
Photo: Derrick Salters/WENN.com

Oprah

Media mogul Oprah looked like a big juicy watermelon as she left CBS studios in NY following an appearance on CBS’ ‘This Morning’ where she promoted her new movie, ‘The Butler’. Oprah took time to greet fans who she hopes will turn out for the movie when it opens in theaters. Former First Lady Barbara Bush reportedly cried during a screening of ‘The Butler’.
Photo: Fortunata / Splash News

74 Responses to “Celebes Out & About: Gabrielle Union, Rihanna, Monifah, Oprah”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    because she knows somehow…some WAY… Kanye is gonna blame that ish on her husband. That is why she cried. She gonna have to endure all that hate mail again. Right before a Katrina anni too Jesus.

:facepalm:

If Wendy can afford to get her “things that go bump in the night” feets fixed…what in the fugg is Okra’s issue? Looks like she got 12 toes total.

Since iON got nothing Nice to say :kona:

GAGIRL87 says:

I don’t like Gabby’s blonde hair that much

Rhi :lipsealed:

I love Monifah and those shoes might be hawt let me go back an look..

The singer? :blink:

I see MOniFaH cant ZIP those shoes all the way UP

Wooo MISS SOPHIA and deem FEETS :no:

I’on like Gabby’s Hair it looks TOO THIRSTY :no: she look kinda trailer park-ish as well

Monifah look like Taraji P. Henson’s old fat aunt in this pic! :lol:

Robyn’s milshake brangs all the boys to the yard…she skinnty but there is something about that ghul :yes:

KyCakes says:

Uh…why did I think Monifah was Queen Latifah? :blink:

BrownskinQT says:

Oprah’s feet!!! :hurl: Why lawd Why?!!! I like Monifah, that song Touch It” still rocks.

That chick with Rhianna got some “adolescent” tits!
    She need to let someone play wit em or sumpin. That one string cover up her whole titty. :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Man

Yes we went to a nice restaurant and my meal was over $20 :rofl: not that it matters but yes he went home with a hard one :wink:

But he was my first so it’s not like he’s never hit it before, we are trying to get to know each other again :coffee:

@SANDRARose . . . Whats the Matter with RHIs body?

anw_rootbeer says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ——————————-
    I CAN’T

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Who Dat :kiss:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

——-
    :dead: Somebody wake me when we get past this

flsun99 says:

Dayuuummm! Look at Oprah’s feet!! Ugh!

flsun99 says:

But I loves her anyway.

I like Gabby’s blond hair. Monifah can really sing and Iwish her well.

GAGIRL87 says:

Rhi’s shoes with that fit tho :rofl: Gotta love her

@GA
    “Yes we went to a nice restaurant and my meal was over $20 not that it matters but yes he went home with a hard one

But he was my first so it’s not like he’s never hit it before, we are trying to get to know each other again ”

:eek:

So he hit it before, took you out to a NICE restaurant, spent over $20 AND STILL AIN’T HIT???

:shotsfired:

Chit, ain’t no need to get to know each other any further, he know all he need to know!

ChanAintShyt says:

Monifah up there looking like a washed up WWE Diva.

Miany says:

Monifah’s shoes are cute.
    Gabrielle need a new hair stylist.
    Rihannna… carnival look fun.

Man, Oprah’s big toes look like they tryin to push her other toes off her feet! She need to keep them toes of hers restrained at all times!

SOTHERNGRL says:

When did Gabby become a singer? Do those things on Rihanna boobs hurt. Oprah has struggle feet as rich as she is.

Gabrielle Union is sexy as phuck.
    :hump: <<me and her

Ty says:

What did she do to her body :shrug:

:wtf: is wrong with Monifah…bubble guts :thinking:

Looks at Oprah’s feet and legs…straight off da set of Color Purple :no:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I can’t breathe :wails: please don’t tell me that is Melissa up there with those Cabbage Patch titties up there. She looks like them things are sliding out of the metal holder like oh ish we out here :hide:

ChanAintShyt says:

Rihanna would be so phuckable if she ain’t allegedly have the gift that keeps on giving.

A watermelon though?!?! :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe she doesn’t want to get the bunion surgery on her feet because then she can’t wear heels again. Can anybody confirm that’s how that surgery goes???

Speaking of, where’s the poster named Oprah’s Bunion at? :rofl:

Is that Melissa with the smooshed up tatas? :lol:

Rih’s body looks the same to me even though I think she may have lost some weight. Comfort is a wonderful thing, but why not sport some sandals instead of those dang wedge sneakers? Gabby :yawn: O :yawn:

Like what thee hail was she trying to sing, because that is not sexy :no:

Ty says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I can’t breathe please don’t tell me that is Melissa up there with those Cabbage Patch titties up there.
    I keep telling yall Melissa is Future in disguise thats why Rhi keeps coming for Ci Ci :coffee:

ChanAintShyt says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Like what thee hail was she trying to sing, because that is not sexy :no:

—-

She was doing a jingle for Pepto-Bismol

:lol: Chan

And we’ve had enough cabbage patch talk for one day :kona:

LesBinLuv says:

I was expecting a “…Oprah and her bunyons were seen…..” but with no such luck…

Miany says:

^^^ :rofl: I just squealed at work… lawd yall gone have them folk talking bout me soooo bad.

Chan, did you leave a comment in the lil Louie post :eek:

Milky says:

:cell: Oprah please dont neva eva eva neva eva eva wear sandals again or eva sho ur feet.

ChanAintShyt says:

Why ol girl next to Rih tidday look like an arm amputated at the elbow?

coco creamy says:

that purse oprah is carrying is holding all of our annual income+10yrs ad some 401k :lol:

Miany says:

LesBinLuv says:
    I was expecting a “…Oprah and her bunyons were seen…..” but with no such luck…
    ^^ :lol: the shade she threw was better tho…
    Media mogul Oprah looked like a big juicy watermelon as she left CBS <~~~~a watermelon :dead:

ChanAintShyt says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Chan, did you leave a comment in the lil Louie post :eek:

—-

Naw, what I miss?

KyCakes says:

I saw this website over the weekend that was pointing out celebrities and their body flaws….

Apparently, Vince Vaughn is missing the tip of his pinky, Stephen Colbert has a deformed ear and Halle…Halle Berry has six (6) toes on one foot :rofl:

Miany says:

coco creamy says:
    ^^ YUP. She can buy my fantasies…like literally. SO if her toes fugged up it could just be her high sense of self worth stopping her from fixing it… or maybe her money ‘TURNED UP’ so loud she can’t hear us hatin :lol: Oprah aint got no worries… (long as she stay in her ‘good negra’ place) :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Melissa tits look deflated :no:

Man I wish I was there for Crop Over! :sad:

I have nothing for Thirst mouf Union :tea:

Monifah..da fck?! And her girl still eating that? GROSS DOT COM.

LMFAO Sandra you ain’t shyt for sayin Big O look like a watermelon! GLORAY

LesBinLuv says:

Lllsssssss I guess u got a point Mainy…..Auntie throws the best subtle shade!

MsB2u says:

WHEN DID GABBY BECOME A SINGER AUNTIE?:shrugs:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Who said CiCi was bring Catfished by Rhi and Melissa? :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

They said Oprah’s feet look like baking bread
    Biscuits that busted out the can then mildewed
    :ghost:

Caramel Rain says:

Miany says:

coco creamy says:
    ^^ YUP. She can buy my fantasies…like literally. SO if her toes fugged up it could just be her high sense of self worth stopping her from fixing it… or maybe her money ‘TURNED UP’ so loud she can’t hear us hatin Oprah aint got no worries… (long as she stay in her ‘good negra’ place
    **************

Miany, why did i read that like your neck was rolling and had one hand on your hip? :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I bet Monifah played with Tonka trucks :deadhorse:
    :hahaha: let me stop

ChanAintShyt says:

KyCakes says:

Halle…Halle Berry has six (6) toes on one foot

—-

I’d happily suck every last one.

Caramel Rain says:

Would I be wrong if I paintballed this teenager down on his way to the bus stop in AM? He been egging houses in the neighborhood. DJM

Miany says:

Caramel Rain says:
    Miany says:
    coco creamy says:
    **************
    ^^ :lol: cuz I imagine myself being a boughie bissh THAT’s probably why GOD gave Oprah the cash and not me. If I’m OPRAH rich a broke person can’t tell me shii I dont wann hear :rofl: I’d look straight passed their heads. :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

KyCakes says:

Halle…Halle Berry has six (6) toes on one foot
    —-
    I’d happily suck every last one.
    by ChanAintShyt on Aug 5, 2013 at 3:53 pm
    ———–
    That’s where the crazy is. In that 6th toe :eek:
    I do recall an interview where she said he fav body part is get feet :thinking: is that because its the “ugliest” part of her

FuturedocDonte says:

Media mogul Oprah looked like a big juicy watermelon

:phew: <—- auntie looking at Oprah

ChanAintShyt says:

Caramel Rain says:

Naw, it would be just what he deserved….but be careful, it may bring upon more problems n shyt

MsB2u says:

@GAGIRL87
    :hi:
    go girl with that pic nice:cheers:

Unshakable says:

@Caramel Rain,

Nope…..you wouldn’t be wrong……or you can:

Egg him
    Egg his house
    Egg his bike or moped/scooter
    Toilet paper his house
    Will post more suggestions as I think of them

#ifyoucantbeatemjoinem :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

@ Chan, you right… I need to get one of my lil cousins that dont live here to do it :cell:

Caramel Rain says:

^^ cuz I imagine myself being a boughie bissh THAT’s probably why GOD gave Oprah the cash and not me. If I’m OPRAH rich a broke person can’t tell me shii I dont wann hear I’d look straight passed their heads.
    ********
    @ Miany, me too.. prob while I’ll never come into large sums of money. See what happened to Nene when she got “rich” :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

Unshakable says:

@Caramel Rain,

Nope…..you wouldn’t be wrong……or you can:

Egg him
    Egg his house
    Egg his bike or moped/scooter
    Toilet paper his house
    Will post more suggestions as I think of them

#ifyoucantbeatemjoinem
    *****************

:rofl: I died at egg HIM :lol:

Unshakable says:

Auntie,

Now please don’t :ban: me, I’m just asking……since when is celebs spelled c-e-l-e-b-e-s? Maybe that’s the chopped and screwed version, huh? That’s how they do it in the A-town, and if you ain’t know this is how it goes down! Snap yo fingaz, do your step, you can do it all by yourself, lemme see you spell it! Hey! :rofl:

Still love you Auntie (flattery gets you everywhere)

Unshakable says:

@Caramel Rain,

I know right? But somma these kids today are just a lil too soft. You say “Boo,” they go to cryin. You throw an egg at him and before the yolk get on his skin, he start cryin like you have tased him. Be like, chile is you serious? I mean, really fa serious? Go change your huggies! And do it expeditiously!

What is wrong wit kids nowadays?

Betta yet, where dey mammy at? :think:

Caramel Rain says:

@ unshake, “celebes” is the espanol version :) Ole

Caramel Rain says:

@ Unshake, IDK wtf is wrong with them. He’s a mixed, spoiled lil brat that looks like a light skin wiz kalifa, blonde patch and all I never ever ever ever see his mammy. His pappy can be seen walking up and down the street at various times of the night on the phone :tea:

I pray for our youth. They are lost. Makes me scared to reproduce smh

Caramel Rain says:

:newpost:

aaron says:

I loooove Gabby’s blonde hair. In fact, I looooove the whole look: easy, breezy, sexy COVER GIRL!!!!

Audacious2 says:

:blink: whoo the Big O should befriend a pair of ballerina flats. Lady O has been wearing a lot of ‘make-me-look-slim’ clothes lately. Okay…RiRi is looking more and more like Joseline. Now that BFF of hers, Melissa Forde, is one hard looking broad post her massive weight loss. She has an InstaGram fan base only by association with RiRi. Was she dating Common at one time?

Audacious2 says:

@ Man, I just don’t care™ says:

AND:

SOTHERNGRL says:

…. Oprah has struggle feet as rich as she is.

===========================
    You know what? ..I can’t!!! LMAO :rofl: :hahaha:

Gabbrielle looks dusty as hell :nono: