TEXT

Yesterday I told you that "Law & Order SVU" plans to tackle the controversial Trayvon Martin and Paula Deen cases in the same episode. Entertainment Weekly reports that well-known actress Cybil Shepherd plays the celebrity chef who shoots and kills the Trayvon Martin character, played by Smash’s Leslie Odom, Jr.

"Law & Order," which is in its 15th season of production, will also tackle the controversial stop and frisk law.

EW writes: “[Jeffrey] Tambor is a defense attorney representing a very high-profile celebrity woman chef who thought she was being pursued by a rapist and turned around it was a teenager. And she shot him,” said Leight in an interview with EW. “There’s a lot of stop and frisk elements to that as well.”

George Zimmerman was acquitted of killing 17-year-old Martin earlier this year. Deen, 66, was fired by the Food Network after she admitted using racial slurs in the past.

• 'Law & Order' Covering Trayvon Martin AND Paula Deen in One Episode
  • Video: Law & Order SVU Kills Off Rihanna
  • In Case You Missed It: Law & Order: SVU (Rihanna and Chris Brown Storyline)
  • Celebrity Chef Paula Deen Admits Using N-Word, Racial Jokes
    • http://youtu.be/mak76-CMvus kingstonn

But... why tho?

• 3halos

REACHING! I just can't. I refuse to watch TV except HGTV. This ish right here. I'm all stocked up on BS anyway. I'm good. :steer:

• libra80sbaby

:no:

• libra80sbaby

I'm prolly gone watch it tho :shrugs:

• libra80sbaby

So dude from Prison Break done came out the closet too??!! Chile :tea:

Wentworth Miller has come out.

The former Prison Break star, 41, went public with the news in a letter to Petersburg International Film Festival director Maria Averbakh, who had invited him to attend.

:phew: chile

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

I don't even have cable,. But Ms.Olivia :hunching:
      :lick: don't judge me older women rock :tea:

• Tink Tink :newbie:

kingstonn says:

But… why tho?
      You are so beautiful, my vertically challenged queen :love:

• Smonae

They wrong for this one :no:

• Jdore

Good Morning Roses! It's Friday :blunt:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

FOR GOAT FROM DOWNSTARIRS:

I need a “mom-mobile” so I’m trading in my Lexus IS… I’m going to test drive the Infiniti QX60 tomorrow… what say you Goat??? :waiting:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

Mkay I don't watch this show but :shrug: and :tea:

Wait on KYCAKES to do the right thing and send me a bagel like she had this cher morning... :waiting:

• Jdore

:waves: Hey Smonae!

• Miss Mainey

#messyboots

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

@OTB :kiss: and :buttshake: to you too

:danban: what up Smonae!

• OutsidetheBox

Oh. :blankstare:

• OutsidetheBox

Wut Wut :pocorn: Did you fix your thorny prollem yesterday? Deets?

• A.J.

This is stupid.
      Getting back to Goat (Car & Driver) what's wrong with the new 7 series that I asked about?

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: :popcorn:

Pocorn? <---that chit i ate in college.

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

:ha:
      Wut Wut :pocorn: Did you fix your thorny prollem yesterday? Deets?
      ----------------------------
      Nope...but I plan on it this weekend... :wink:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

this is so stupid. im annoyed at how many ppl are profiting off of Trayvon's story and image without giving the family not nan dime of the proceeds.

• Smonae

Mainy boo :hugs:

I finally watched this weeks epi of R&B Diva's Kelly is a fool, dont she know they have meds out there for her :shrugs:
      Its like she cant get past her jealousy for Chante or something, ole heffa

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

:lol: :popcorn:

Pocorn? <—that chit i ate in college.
      ------------------------
      :rofl: That's that generic chit we all had to struggle through

Ramen noodles
      Box Mac and Cheese
      Aldi's brand soup, cereal, and lunch meats
      pocorn<---too poor to afford the other p...

• A.J.

A.J. says:

Heard those 7-series ain’t what you want.
      what you heard Goat. I like the new headlights. Price not so much.
      ———————————
      My mechanic got one but it is older, not a brand new one. He just see so many with transmission problems(all because of these computers and sensors). He think its an on going trend with BMW.
      Cool. I like the look and performance of BMW's. I would never buy one though-they stay in the shop/dealer.

• goat76

goat76 says:
      Heard those 7-series ain’t what you want.
      What about the 6-series then?
      ------------------------
      I hear that all the problems really came from the 7-series(most the early 2000's models) and the early models of the X series(the suv). I've only heard good things about the 3,5, and 6 series.

• OutsidetheBox

what’s wrong with the new 7 series that I asked about?

The only thing Ive read is that the interior and handling is not a luxurious as the price. I tend to buy American cars and im seriously considering a Camaro. <---not a mom mobile. I told my kids I want a 2 seater. Enough room for me and my bags. :lol:

The new Jag and Audi sedans tho :nun:

• MsB2u

• DoNotDeleteMe

3halos says:

I refuse to watch TV except HGTV.
      _________________________

All day...everyday! HGTV gives me life! :love: I don't even watch Lifetime anymore. :rofl:

• goat76

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

:ha:
      Wut Wut :pocorn: Did you fix your thorny prollem yesterday? Deets?
      —————————-
      Nope…but I plan on it this weekend…
      ---------------------------
      What's Up WUT WUT :popcorn:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

Smonae says:

Mainy boo :hugs:

I finally watched this weeks epi of R&B Diva’s Kelly is a fool, dont she know they have meds out there for her :shrugs:
      Its like she cant get past her jealousy for Chante or something, ole heffa
      ------------------------------
      Kelly is officially classless to me. She is not representing the strong full-figured woman I thought she was. Her attitude shows her insecurities. I watched a couple of episodes and they all gave me the sads.. THEN she got on SUNDAY BEST sanging "Faith" :rolleyes: She is acting a pure monster on that show....

• goat76

Morning KyKakes :hug: "nice soft Kakes"

• OutsidetheBox

im annoyed at how many ppl are profiting off of Trayvon’s story and image without giving the family not nan dime of the proceeds.

*that face white ppl make when they caught* Means im turning fifty shades of red.

Aint it true tho?? Shame!

• Smonae

Kelly is the Nicci Gilbert of Cali :no: just crazy

• 3halos

DoNotDeleteMe, ME too!!! :love:

• KyCakes

WUT SED "GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!" says:

--------------------------------------------------------------
      On thee way :steer:

• OutsidetheBox

Ramen noodles
      Box Mac and Cheese
      Aldi's brand soup, cereal, and lunch meats
      pocorn<—too poor to afford the other p…

Exactly. :hahaha: Stuck in that dorm, no car, the Cafe close at 6pm.. :nono: Popcorn dinner.

That time I ate cold Ravioli tho. :facepalm:

• KyCakes

goat76 says:

Morning KyKakes :hug: “nice soft Kakes”
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      :whistle:
      "Lay your head on my pillow...and just relax, relax, relax..."

• OutsidetheBox

THEN she got on SUNDAY BEST sanging “Faith”

Tore it down too with her fluffy big ass. I dont watch R&B cause i can never find it on TV! :shrug:

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

goat76 says:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

:ha:
      Wut Wut :pocorn: Did you fix your thorny prollem yesterday? Deets?
      —————————-
      Nope…but I plan on it this weekend…
      —————————
      What’s Up WUT WUT :popcorn:
      ------------------------
      Its all about GOAT! :hug: I thought you knew? :lol:

:yawn: I need a message...

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

I stopped commenting on Tray and Triggerman after the trial and Paula Deen because all this race sh*t is getting on my last f*ckin nerve. But I am interested to see if they do a better job with this one than they did with the horrible Chris and Rihanna episode.

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

KyCakes says:

WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!” says:

————————————————————–
      On thee way :steer:
      -----------------
      Wrap napkin round my neck and sit at the table with a fork in one hand and a knife in the other :blink: <-----mmmmmmbagelsssszzzz

• goat76

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

FOR GOAT FROM DOWNSTARIRS:
      ----------------------
      To be honest, I haven't really researched Infiniti since I was looking at M 45 a while back. I think they are good quality cars good reputation(Nissan always been good to me), and I don't think it's a bad choice. A similar suv to that is the Acura MDX. I've heard nothing but good reviews for this suv.

• WUT SED “GET FIRE ON DEM BISHES!”

THEN she got on SUNDAY BEST sanging “Faith”

--------------------
      :lol: she did... but she officially gets the stank face from me for her bad behavior...I couldn't let her minister that song to me cuz of what I saw on the show... she is too much

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

goat76 says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:
      FOR GOAT FROM DOWNSTARIRS:
      ———————-
      To be honest, I haven’t really researched Infiniti since I was looking at M 45 a while back. I think they are good quality cars good reputation(Nissan always been good to me), and I don’t think it’s a bad choice. A similar suv to that is the Acura MDX. I’ve heard nothing but good reviews for this suv.

-------------------------------------------

Is the MDX a 7 seater?

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

you know you are officially over someone when their good morning text messages makes you cringe.

dont this dude know im a leo? when im done, im done! go way nah!! why do you still exist when you know im done? :rules:

• KyCakes

Shuga Honey says:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

• OutsidetheBox

:ghost:

• Tink Tink :newbie:

goat76 says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:
      FOR GOAT FROM DOWNSTARIRS:
      ———————-

——————————————-

Is the MDX a 7 seater?
      ________________________________
      My girlfriend and I purchased a MDX last year, and she loves it. It did come with third row seating, but when its up, there isn't any storage space.

• OutsidetheBox

:newpost: Wood

• The Pearl!

:hi: KYCakes!!!

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

talmbout some have a good day. nikka fugg yew! :notes: why dont youuuuuu have a good day! and yo mama too!! tell that bish to have a good day!

i dont like him.

• OutsidetheBox

My girlfriend and I purchased a MDX last year, and she loves it. It did come with third row seating, but when its up, there isn’t any storage space.

I require a 3rd row and this is the same issue with my SRX. I have heard the Durango (dont like) and something else i cant rem...maybe the infiniti truck, has a great 3rd row WITH storage.

• goat76

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

——————————————-
      Is the MDX a 7 seater?

------------------
      Yeah buddy!

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

I require a 3rd row and this is the same issue with my SRX. I have heard the Durango (dont like) and something else i cant rem…maybe the infiniti truck, has a great 3rd row WITH storage.

--------------------------------------

Looks like it does from the pics... guess I'll see for sure tomorrow when hubby and I go to the dealer

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™