Tameka Raymond Talks Custody Issues On GMA

Tameka Raymond Talks Custody Issues On GMA

Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Raymond appeared as a guest on ABC’s “Good Morning America” to discuss her ongoing custody battle for her two sons. Usher and Tameka’s 5-year-old son, Usher Raymond V, was released from a children’s hospital on Sunday, one week after nearly drowning in a swimming pool accident.

Tameka described the moment she got the call that her son, Usher V, almost drowned. “It was like I relived it. My brain went into all these modes. I’d gotten this call before.” Tameka was referring to the death of her 11-year-old son Kile Glover who was declared brain dead after a freak boating accident on Lake Lanier in July 2012. He died 2 weeks later when he was taken off life support.

Tameka said none of her children have been injured on her watch. “I don’t blame [Usher], but I’m angry it happened on his watch,” she said.

Tameka, who has visitation rights with her boys, said “I want to have first right of refusal. (If Usher is out of town) I don’t want them to go home to the nanny and watch whatever show their dad is on. They should be home with their mom.”

“I don’t have an agent. I have regular, working-class friends and family. We don’t know how to fight the machine.”

She added that she learned her youngest son, Naviyd Eli Raymond, 4, lost his first tooth on Instagram.

On her portrayal as a gold digging baby mama, the former celebrity stylist said: “I had a career, and to be reduced to some baby momma and gold-digger is hurtful.”

When asked if she hates Usher, she said “Absolutely not. He’s the father of my children. and I love my children more than life itself.”

• fanMAIL: “Judge Shows Bias to News Outlets That Favor Usher in Tameka Raymond’s Emergency Hearing”
  • 911 Audio: Usher’s Oldest Son Nearly Drowns; Youngest Son Naviyd Screams Hysterically, “He’s Faking!”
  • States Continue to Ignore Law That Prevents Pools from Becoming Child Deathtraps
  • Usher’s Ex-Wife Tameka Granted Emergency Hearing; Says She Won’t Leave Sons with Caregivers

264 Responses to “Tameka Raymond Talks Custody Issues On GMA”

~
      I totally Sympathize with MeKa on this too,When I read about cinco near drowning
      that’s the first thing I thought about and my heart got heavy for her

The Master Beta :D says:

Yoy making your rounds aren’t you Meek :tea:

“I don’t have an agent. I have regular, working-class friends and family.
      ~
      Who are NOT good enough to watch\care\or supervise her boyZ . . .
      :tea:
      Her words NOT mine

chille Tameka is Concerned with that 8k possible reduction coming

Tameeka need to get some where and plant her azz in a corner sick of here azz :tea: I mean damn They both disgust me as parents …

The Master Beta :D says:

U
      lOOk . . .
      SmasHinG

“Good Morning America” to discuss her ongoing custody battle for her two sons.
      __________________________

Why :shrugs: this bytch need a check so damn bad :tea:

so she wasn’t there when her son had that terrible accident? i don’t remember

Anna says:

I watched HLN After Dark. She was not notified right away. Usher even has the kids enrolled in school an hr. away from where she live.

Smonae says:

I just feel for her, Usher has a machine behind him, so I dont think the fight is fair, and its def no fair to the children involved. If Usher is away on business, the kids need to be with their mom.

Gigi26 says:

Sorry but as a stylist you are in the background, what the fukk you mean you had a career?! Why is she now in the spotlight?! See I ain’t saying Usher is a saint but this bish is calculated. VERY calculated.

I don’t see how important it is for her to go on GMA, I mean who the eff is she? USHER’S EX-WIFE. No clout other than that. So get on and find something to do with yourself. Come on sista. I’m glad the kid is well but this ain’t helping your cause whatsoever.

That lipstank makes Timeka looks like she’s in drag.

*goes back up to read*

@ Fayla: Kile was with his father, Ryan Glover, that weekend.

i see nothing at all wrong with this :tea:

KyCakes says:

Not sure how ‘ongoing’ the custody battle is, since she’s lost twice, now…
      Doesn’t she realizer that the more she invites the world into her problems, it’s only going to get worse?

Go take a basket weaving class and stay out of the public eye for awhile…I bet if you ;showed and proved; you were a good Mother, instead of pleading your case on IG and all he media outlets, Ush would have a more forgiving heart…

@ Fayla: Kile was with his father, Ryan Glover, that weekend.

:( oh ok. my lawd! :no:

Like I said, get that check gal. Get a few more if you can. Even go for that mental check if you can get it.

Gigi26 says:

And Meeka stop talking hot shyt, cuz your other son got into a freak accident while you were where?!

NOT THERE. So cut it out. Shyt happens, the child is fine. Fade to black and live your life. It ain’t like you don’t see your kids. And i’m sure that 8,000 check is nice :tea: too.

Like you should have been with your child in the hospital :rolleyes: but instead ya azz sitting in court beesh Bye!!! And heffa didn’t you say in court you had a nanny too so :stop: with that fawk shyt now !!!

The Master Beta :D says:

Now you and Ursh please stop with the damn fighting for the sake of the kids ugh

BoogieNites says:

RIP Kyle. :pray: Even tho yo mommma stay w/ an agenda. Smh smh.

Morning everybody :waves: !!

Smonae says:

Fayla
      Why is ur pretty face not in that gravi :waiting:

:ghost:

when ppl go on GMA are they invited?

luVn_liFe… says:

chille Tameka is Concerned with that 8k possible reduction coming

$8,000 a month is not a lot of money to maintain her lifestyle. That’s 2 pairs of shoes and a handbag right there. :coffee:

MSVALLDAY says:

She should have first right of refusal. She’s done nothing harmful to these children to not at a minimum have that. I absolutely agree with her on this one. That should be standard in a general custody case where there is no negligence on the side of either parent.

The Master Beta :D says:

Luvn :waves: :lol:

bnatural says:

I don’t see a problem with anyone continuing the petition the court when it comes to custody of their kids especially if the mother is fit….was Tameka deemed unfit for custody of her kids?

I get her entire argument as to why she wants to be with her sons when Usher is out of town…

@ Fayla: Kile was with his father, Ryan Glover, that weekend.
      ***********************

But she ain’t ask Ryan for custody of Lil Ryan after the accident. :shrug:

I guess Usher thinks if she doesn’t have the children she doesn’t need the child support. When he’s done with her she will be living in the hood again. :no:

jeniefrumdabloc says:“Good Morning America” to discuss her ongoing custody battle for her two sons.
      __________________________

Why :shrugs: this bytch need a check so damn bad
      ~
      Right that 8K is what she’s fighting For that Usher is trying to have reduced.Thats what their going to ciurt for on the 27th, If she intends to bring the custody situation up on the 27th the Judge will probably throw her OUT of the courtroom

Ashid Tameka better deal with that 8,000 and why is she getting a check again ? Doesn’t she have the kids, is it spousal support or something? Why is she getting a check like seriously

Smonae says:

Fayla
      Why is ur pretty face not in that gravi :waiting:

=====
      That is a picture of my baby’s daddy :shrug: #wesharinghimlikejointcustody :lol:

Smonae says:

Chit if Usher can go on Oprah and talk about the situation why can’t she go on GMA :shrugs:

I think its all stupid and they are putting the kids in the middle, they both letting thier bytchazzness show.

Those chirren need both parents :shrugs:

MSVALLDAY says:

bnatural says:

yup!
      DTTS! gm love :hug:

Gigi26 says:

Sorry but 8,000 tax free is a whole heap of money and she should really think about what she was living on prior to meeting Usher. FOH with that entitlement bullshyt.

There are ppl who would suck, fukk and do damn near anything for 50 dollars much less 8000 so spare me. :rollseyes:

2 shoes and a handbag my azz, that money is for the kids. PERIOD

BoogieNites says:

:hi: Razz.. “Lipstank” doe ?? :hahaha: GO !!

spiceykay says:

I like Tameka and I used to be one if Usher’s biggest fan. I realized some people gonna give her hell regardless of what she do or say. Some of things she has said about him is true. She mentioned him only mentioning Kile to make him look good and he actually posted something about Kile on twitter but included that they need to listen or purchase some single.

Did you ladies see Tameka’s body language when Usher hugged her in court? He’s just as manipulative as she is. She deserved each other. :no:

luVn_liFe… says:

chille Tameka is Concerned with that 8k possible reduction coming

——————————————————————
      And this ^^^ is what’s wrong with this whole picture…you started out as regular folk..your other marriages and relationships were with ‘regular folk’…you Marry Usher for a measly two years and all the sudden it’s “I need to maintain the lifestyle which I’ve grown accustomed to….”

Uh…no, you don’t. Do you know how many people lose jobs, get hit with medical situations that drain them or any other life event that causes people to scale back their mode of living…

Shyt, sometimes I can eat steak and crab, sometimes I have to eat Hamburger Helper….

:rollseyes:

goat76 says:

Has the aluminatti con-spiracy theorist panel confirm that this near drowning was part of a blood sacrifice?

:waves: Good Morning
      Sandra, Bird, Fayla, bnatural, DTTS, Beta, MsVA, Boogies, Jenie, Anna, Ky, Smonae, Luvn, Gigi, Razzle
      I feel good today yall…still don’t feel like working but I feel good….. :yahoo:

Ok.

After reading… I have nothing really to say other than she should probably stay out of the lime light and that I do agree with her on the first refusal portion.

Now lets get back to this strong jaw line Meeka has. Why does it look like she has make up caked around the mouth area where a goatee would go?? :blink:

I think she should just do like the other stars (re:any money issues) and just go to court and deal with the money ups and downs through out the yrs JUST WITHOUT the public knowing about it.

I ain’t mad at her, I am mad that I have to hear or read about it :shrug:

@ Fayla: Kile was with his father, Ryan Glover, that weekend.
      ***********************
      But she ain’t ask Ryan for custody of Lil Ryan after the accident.

Ryan daddy don’t have that paper like Usher. Lets be real now, :shrug: that heffa bout that money :tea: point blank period. The money

#wesharinghimlikejointcustody

damn skippy! :grill:

u know i love him bess tho right? :tea:

Good MOrning Fay & Miany

SOmebody hold mehhhhhh :wail:

bnatural says:

was Tameka deemed unfit for custody of her kids?
      **************

Yes. And the nannies did 100% of the raising of the boys when they were with her. At least that is what they testified.

@ Fayla, where is Brenden?

chille Tameka is Concerned with that 8k possible reduction coming

~
      Probably right SandriTa,STILL 8K is 8K that Tameka NEEDS no matter how you slice it,Trust she had that 8K allocated in to her budget!

I AGREE With you on the statement when USHER is finished with her she’s gonna be outside the ATL courtroom protesting like sioVaughn Funchess waS :tea:

:cosign: They are both scum bags :nono: both of them ….. that bullshyt hug he gave for the media :rolleyes: so folks could say awwww :love: :rolleyes:

MsB2u says:

tameka needs to have several seats

BoogieNites says:

Hey Miany heyyy :grill:

FaylaHasReinstatedBrendenOnTheWhipfinity :whip: BOD(Pending90DayProbationPeriod) says:

#wesharinghimlikejointcustody

damn skippy! :grill:

u know i love him bess tho right? :tea:
      ===========
      I can’t argue withchew there, he say I play too many games :shrug:

BUT I betcha can’t do this —> :secretsexpose: :hahaha:

Usher is extremely petty. He spends $8K filling up his cars with gas every month. :no:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I ain’t mad at her, I am mad that I have to hear or read about it

:cosign:

Gm Miany! :hi: i's tied. how u?

Miany says:

@DTTS :hug: I’ll hold you <~~~~ (really says: I guess I'll hold the heiffer since none of yall wont help her….)
      :rolleyes:
      What's wrong stranger?<~~~~~(really says: What crisis you tryna manufacture now)

@ Fayla, where is Brenden?

=============
      :mad:

BrownskinQT says:

Can they please just come together for the kids??? But I thought it was very nice and mature of him to hug her in court.

:hi: Miany

@Fayla Gurl, I’m so tired, I may just take a nap at my desk…if someone walks up, I’ll raise my head slowly and say “in Jesus name, Amen”

:yawn:

We still talking about this?? :shrugs: Some things should stay private

I don’t care what folks say Tameeka, and Usher full of that stanky boo boo :tea:

ION think about these celebs because just like a ‘regular’ rich man or someone like Donald Trump HELL YEAH I feel that anyone that was married to them or has children with them should be ok for the rest of their life IMB :yes:

Miany :kiss: IOn Feel like doing shyte either,i was suppose to go get this car appraised buttURMH im tyRRHED!

smurfette :hug:

I want to have first right of refusal. (If Usher is out of town)
      ———-
      I agree

Miany, just gone on somewhere BECAUSE IF’N YOU REALLY CARED :huh: YOU WOULD ALREADY KNOW :mad:

#semiNAMUFACTUREDCRISIS
      =======
      Now, shushhh, I’m trying to see if SR is trying to come up offa my man *snickers*

@Sandra… good morning.
      You say Usher is petty (I agree. I feel like a lotta this is ego trippin on his behalf) but… does that mean you think he should just GIVE Meka the $8k??
      I agree he’s a crab but he got the right to crab IMO. They’re divorced after a brief union plus, he has custody. To give her $8k a month now- all for her just sends the wrong message. It sends the ‘have a baby by me baby, be a millionaire’ message. :tea: Just My humble opinion…what do I know? I actually gotta hit the clock for my pay.

I am not her #1 fan. But you know what, she’s absolutely muthafcukin right. Why have them sitting at home with the nanny and his old azz Auntie when they could be with her? Again, not her # 1 fan but I empathize with her and I would NEVER stop fighting for my babies.

MsB2u says:

Miany
      :hi:

Sandra,

him is on hiatus :(

BUT I betcha can’t do this —> :secretsexpose: :twisted:

while that MIGHT be true :rollseyes: i fulfill AWL his emotional & affectual <—yeah i made that up needs. we even :tea:

BrownskinQT says:

I thought it was very nice and mature of him to hug her in court.

As others have pointed out, the hug was for the cameras. :coffee:

KyCakes says: Gurl, I’m so tired, I may just take a nap at my desk…if someone walks up, I’ll raise my head slowly and say “in Jesus name, Amen”
      BWAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahaaaa LMAO!

LuvLife, KEEP your late hugs :mad:

I’m kidding :ashamed: Bring it in :hug: :hug: *cramping stankface*

goat76 says:

———-
      :spank:

@Sandra… good morning.

Good morning, Miany. I think his actions have more to do with his controlling mother figure, Grace Miguel. Grace wants Tameka totally out of the picture.

:rollseyes: You’on have to brag Fay :wail: He won’t even drink coffee with me :(

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:She seems to be unstable. I have been to court with ex hubby about my kids and social networking and partying was the furthest from my mind. When it’s about the kids then that’s what it is. Everything comes to a stand still. My kids came home with me!!! He couldn’t prove he was the better parent cause I was still doing what I was supposed to do…Meka take it from someone who has been there. Better yourself first!
      ALLa THAT!!!
      :applause:

FuturedocDonte says:

I loved it when he brought up her mental evaluation :lol:

The Master Beta :D says:

Miany :hi:

MsB2u says:

uVn_liFe… says:

—————————————–
      :rofl: I THINK I WILL TRY THIS

@ Fayla, where is Brenden?

=============

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:
      :mad:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who ran Brenden off?

cougar lover says:

let it go and follow the court order, like every other parent in your positon. you aint special…

Ky

:rofl: aww puddin! let’s hold each ova up all day :hug:

Jdore says:

I wish these two narcissist would sit down somewhere and stop using these kids as accessories! Didn’t Usher supposedly raise his younger brother who got arrested for stealing and beating his baby mama? And Tameka isn’t quite stable herself. Can the babies go live with grandparents??

luVn_liFe… says:

BWAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahaaaa LMAO!

:dead:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

LuvLife, KEEP your late hugs :P

I’m kidding :chase: Bring it in *cramping stankface*

@ Fayla, where is Brenden?

============= :mad:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who ran Brenden off?
      smurFeTTE and FAY fighting for HIM! :tea:

DTTS

:waves: <—heating pad

Sandra,

No one ran him off…he's just taking a break

@ Fayla, where is Brenden?

============= :mad:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who ran Brenden off?
      ============
      :cuss:

*********************

I agree. I think he should just let her get the 8k and while he’s at it make it an even 10k. HE ruined her stylist career by sleeping with her which put her ghetto backgroud in the media and made everyone aware that she cheated on her husband with her client and stole the clothes that were loaned to her. Gabe gets child support from Halle. She does have visitation. Does he want them visiting her in the projects? His support will allow them to at least be in a middle class neighborhood when they are with mama. And mama needs to get used to middle class again. No 1k purses or shoes.

———-
      :stop: What is this 8k I keep hearing about. Her duties are done

BrownEyedGirl says:

heeey yall!
      serial lurker here. i had to log in to ask…
      WHY IS TAMEKA STILL USING RAYMOND AS HER LAST NAME? AREN’T THEY DIVORCED? Sorry Meka, you looking like a gold digging baby mama to me.

Fay :stop: Wait a minute, “you just gave me an idea”…. :thinking: I can dognap his pooch and then he’ll have no choice but to give in!!! :yes:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

@ Fayla: Kile was with his father, Ryan Glover, that weekend.
      ***********************
      But she ain’t ask Ryan for custody of Lil Ryan after the accident.

Ryan daddy don’t have that paper like Usher. Lets be real now, that heffa bout that money point blank period. The money
      Ryan daddy is not broke. And unlike Usher Raymond IV, Ryan’s dad was THERE when the accident happened. The situations are different.

:hi: Hi Miany and everyone.

Miany says:

@Luvn….Find the energy to get that done. you know Geico really don’t want you to do it, right? :tea:

@CLean Queen… you’re right but then again kinda too much like right.. These hollywood folk cant escape the limelight long enough to get their shiii together…. stop partying to tend to your kids? Act like a real mom??? HOW DARE YOU expect that? :sarcasm:

———-
      All of this :rofl: That bish ruined her own career sleeping with the client.

BrownEyedGirl says:

heeey yall!
      serial lurker here. i had to log in to ask…

=========
      :blink: You just gonna show up and not properly introduce yourself :huh:

#ikidikid :welcome: to posting :lol:
      #butimnotansweringyourquestion :nana:

goat76 says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

goat76 says:
      ———-
      :spank:
      —————–
      What Razzle?? They usually be on top of this type of stuff like stank on sh1t. They slippin.

Fayla says:

Sandra,

No one ran him off…he’s just taking a break

Thanks Fayla.

that_VA_thickchick says:

__________________________

But she has a nanny so what’s the difference here :shrugs: and this heffa don’t even have custody ….. now she said on the stand that she has a nanny :nono: Meeka can keep that bullshyt …… I would totally agree if I felt she was completely all around for the kids ….. but I don’t get that from her :no: sorrry

Luvn

smurFeTTE and FAY fighting for HIM!

:nono:

we is SISTA wives, respeckfully our situation is trump tight :grill:

luVn_liFe… says:

@ Fayla, where is Brenden?

============= :mad:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who ran Brenden off?
      smurFeTTE and FAY fighting for HIM! :tea:

:nono: We ‘share’ him like joint custody :grill:

Grace wants Tameka totally out of the picture.

********************

Maybe that’s because Meek Meek spit on her when they came to pick up the kids. That was used against her in a court of law also.

MsB2u says:

WHY IS TAMEKA STILL USING RAYMOND AS HER LAST NAME?
      —————————-
      GOLD DIGGER

Jdore says:

:thankyou: cause these idiots with that tic for tat shy

Miany says:

^^ REALLY?? ALl this over some new GRAY kitty cat??
      If Tameka was really crazy like they say Grace would bow out WILLINGLY…
      I am sane and it wouldn’t take much more than 1 phone call and/or ONE visit to get Grace to leave my ex husband alone….
      :cell: <~~~~me calling Grace
      :ghost: <~~~~Grace no longer being a problem

Carrington says:

what made Meeka not entitled to alimony? i thought that was standard regardless of “celebrity” status? :shrug:

goat76 says:

*********************
      ————————
      Whoa!! Did he take it??

BrownEyes
      So, if someone was married to Donald Trump and divorced him, should she change her name? :eek: What if they have children? :eek: Some folks don’t want to walk around with a different name than their children :shrug:

Yall have to realize that it’s her…ok she lost custody but what has she done that he won’t even let them go with her while he is gone off to ‘work’ and it’s allowable. What is the judge seeing? When D-Wade is busy those kids are with Sinnamon! Why aren’t Meka’s kids with her and why is money always the issue. Prove to them that you are in it for your kids instead of when tragedy strikes you posts pix of your chirren on social network. This chick has what 6 kids (minus Kile may he rest in peace) and how many live with her?

Grace wants Tameka totally out of the picture.
      ********************

Now see that’s that shyt I don’t like :nono:

Yes, I’m sure the money is a factor. But aside from that, maybe…just maybe, she loves her children and feels like there is no justifiable reason to have to go through hell and high water to be a part of their lives.

I know if my ex won full custody of my kids and I was never deemed unfit, I’d never stop fighting. We’d be in court every gat dayum week. The just would be calling me by my childhood nickname cause they see me so much. Fcuk that bs.

Suggesting she just take the money and shut up…Really, what decent mother would just say “you know what? F it! take the kids…just send me some money!”

Is that what it is :tea: if so then she is very much entitled but child support :blink: for what…..

MsB, please answer 113 also :D
      ============
      But really what is 8K? Hell 2-3K aint enough for regular folks. Body guards etc are necessary <–Misa voice *snickers*

===========
      Miany, I think the crisis is about to arrive :grill:

^^ I hear that :cosign:
      Only thing is I think the judge know something we dont…either that or the judge need his azz whooped

Smonae says:

Cougar
      Browneye

:hugs:

—–
      Uhhh not any I know of :tea:

:think:

they have 2 children last named Raymond right? a lot of women keep their married name when children are involved :shrug:

ion curr. i’m not team meeka or usher but i can understand the keeping the name part. but it would seem she also would keep it for “notoriety”

lexdiamonz says:

ONE would THINK she had NO OTHER KIDS BESIDES URSHER’S TWO ….ummmm WHY did she NOT have CUSTODY of her FIRST BATCH :coffee: … like seriously USHER you should have listened to your MOMMA BABY… yall gonna learn …. I am SORRY the MOTHER in me HAS ZERO sympathy for her and i am a sympathetic type of bish (in my Mimi voice) EVERYTHING about her SCREAMS ATTENTION WHORE !!!!! I know folks don’t like Ursh but dang her and SHEBONN(whatever the phuck her name is ) need to go on vacation, write a book, do summmthin

that_VA_thickchick says:

I have no doubt that she loves her children no doubt :tea: I also think she loved that lifestyle just as much :coffee:

Some folks don’t want to walk around with a different name than their children
      ———–
      DTTS, that’s so crazy to me tho. Is it that serious

BrownEyedGirl says:

heeey yall!
      serial lurker here. i had to log in to ask…
      I’m divorced and still use my married name because:

a) my kids still have that last name
      b) I paid $500 for the divorce. I aint wanna pay another hundred and sum to change my name. :shrugs:

#judgeme
      #iowncurr

:yes:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

========
      I think about it like this —> If and when she has the children with her when they come visit, those boys should be living in thee exact same comfort (going on outtings, vacation etc) that they are accustomed to :shrug: If she benefits, it’s by default IMB :shrug:

cougar lover says:

alimony should be looked at as welfare, and should be held with the same disdain folks have for food stamp abusers. :goodpost: <– no marriage, no cheese!! :goodpost: <– no mo cutty, no mo feddy!!

kissestelllies says:

Hi Im new here

But tameka comes off as bitter to me

lexdiamonz says:

_________________________

:thankyou: and I don’t sympathize with his azz either…… I feel for those lil cuties that have to deal with parents like that :no:

————–
      I know some shyt :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

Some folks don’t want to walk around with a different name than their children
      ———–
      DTTS, that’s so crazy to me tho. Is it that serious

To some :yes: #notjudgingwitherway :shrug: #butigetit

Anna says:

Carrington says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
      She did not physically harm her children. Her mental state may be up to debate, but every child deserves to spend equal time w/both parents.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

i’m guessing for the times when the children are with her? :shrug:

i have no idea about these folks finances. they aint payin NAN bill of mine hell :lol:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

I have no doubt that she loves her children no doubt I also think she loved that lifestyle just as much
      _________
      I would love that lifestyle too. Who would CHOOSE to live lower to middle class when they could live that lifestyle?

“No that’s ok. I don’t need a mansion. I’m good in the hood.” :rofl:

Morning & Chit :waves:

69 says:

:shocked:

Y’all sitting here talking shyt in a Monchichi/Meek Meek post when y’all know that they like to read Sandra Rose and present the comments during court hearings.

I’d hate for y’all to be summoned to Pryor St.

:warning:

:waiting: on MsB and the lurker who never posts ( :spank: for that!) to answer

:stop: If she would like her kids to have that type of comfort for her kids, get up off her azz and make it happen instead of shopping for a story :shrugs: I am sorry she full of shyt !!!

Jdore says:

Morning Smonae :hi:

Grace wants Tameka totally out of the picture.

********************

:huh:
      SAY WHAT??
      I woulda kick every tooth out her Mouth! wooh chile I spit on a bish Before,cause I wanted em to come Get them some
      :phew:

Miany says:

Only thing is I think the judge know something we dont…

Or the judge is in Usher’s pocket. :coffee:

Bad enough you gotta see their daddy in em when you done with em :rofl: I kid #somewhat

When I divorces legally my name was changed but the school still referred to me as Mrs. X…that’s how I wanted it. And he aint have nothing but a motorcycle and some house speakers, so it wasn’t for money sake.

kissestelllies says:

Hi Im new here

But tameka comes off as bitter to me

:welcome: So, you saying she is a Sandra Rose poster? :lol:

Oh Tameka Foster-Glover-Raymond :rollseyes:

that_VA_thickchick says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      that_VA_thickchick says:
      _________
      __________________________

A person that understands money don’t by happiness :shrugs:

luVn_liFe… says:

Grace wants Tameka totally out of the picture.

********************

:huh:
      SAY WHAT??
      :phew:

:box: <—LuvLife was ready! :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

===========
      I’m cramping too bad to respond, so Imma just :rolleyes:

:hug: :kiss: #holdmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *inaudiblewhimper*

luVn_liFe… says:

Grace wants Tameka totally out of the picture.

********************

:huh:
      SAY WHAT??
      :phew:
      ——————————————————————-
      *spits*
      “C’mon Cletus…I dare you…I DOUBLE DOG dare you…You walking over, but you’re limping back…”

:rofl: Gyp
      =======
      :waves: Smonae
      #sorryforthedelayitstheirfault

__________________________

A person that understands money don’t by happiness
      —–
      Now that’s true, money does not buy happiness, however, I don’t think I’d choose to stay in the hood either.

AHEM I SAID MORNING TO YA’LL HEFFAS :cuss: :tea:

kissestelllies says:

@DoesntTalkToStrangers
      No..lol Ive been lurking for like year and just decided to join but SR write ups and the comments give me life

Smonae says:

Or the judge is in Usher’s pocket

:cosign: Usher needs to take notes from T.I.

Now this is why I respect that couple, they all make it work and noone is complaining

69 says:

BOMB LUV DIVA VA FAYLA JENIE DTTS ANNA LEXI SMONE GYPSY MIANY NAKEYA BIRD

:lick: who wants it first?

:waves: <— a whole pack of Trojans, 12 count. Two of y'all can't have the dack this go round. I'm broke til payday

:kona:

Smonae says:

Bomb how are you this morning hun :hugs:

:waves: Esq!
      #sorryforthedelayitstheirfault

:rofl: :hug:

69 :waves:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      that_VA_thickchick says:
      _________
      __________________________

A person that understands money don’t by happiness
      ________
      Neither does living in the hood.

If she went back to just being a stylist and had to live in a normal neighborhood, he’d have based his custody battle on the grounds that he could provide a better, more “comfortable” lifestyle for the children.

The way those kids live when they are with him…that’s how they need to live when they are with her.

Smonae :hugs:

DTTS :waves: *Midol for you bewwy* :D

DTTS :waves: *Midol for your bewwy* :D

Smonae :hug: DTS :kiss: on your forehead hope you feel better

Carrington says:I agree with Tameka. People forget that she’s a mother fighting against a machine and they automatically assume that her fight is about money because they believe in whatever the machine puts out there.
      I Do agree she should fight for her kids,MY Biggest Problem is
      1.Why didn’t she fight for her others
      2.If she’s her own person with her own career,brand and Money STOP fighting for the money and show everybody your kids well being is What matters thee MOST!

69 says:

I’d hate for y’all to be summoned to Pryor St.
      ^^ I aint got no worries. I will testify to all the misinformed opinions, misdirected frustration and sad sarcasm….summon me wherever long azz they paying my airfare.. :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Usher needs to take notes from T.I.

—–
      True!!

Jenie :hugs:

__________________________

A person that understands money don’t by happiness
      —–

“ONEST AGIN” We is ———->><<———– :thumbsup:

———-
      :tea:

luVn_liFe… says:

I Do agree she should fight for her kids,MY Biggest Problem is
      1.Why didn’t she fight for her others

Luyvn you answered your own question :waves:

When ex hubby got with 2nd wife she urged him to go to court cause she said he should see them more.Prior to her he got them every other week and whenever he wanted. Those heffas had me in and out of court for months…But I put it to a stop real quick. I got statements from teachers/principals. Doctors/nurses. Coaches/camp counselors. Niggas aint ever seen him or her. GOHWTBS!!!! If you want to prove yourself you can. Don’t ever tell me I’m unfit.Well now he is dead and now her daughter’s father is taking her thru it. Karma is a mofo!

:wave: BOMB.newbies,smonea, 69 :hug:

@Smurfette and KY when I hawked up that spit and spit on that GAl that bissh looked like :blink:
      Yeah this woman is Turrrched and Kept it moving :lol:

anywho . . .

lexdiamonz says:

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

:cosign:

SHE does NOT have custody of her SET of chirrin so WHAT JUDGE in their RIGHT MIND would give her custody of THESE REGARDLESS of WHO the father is???? AND WTF she STILL getting MONEY and complainine WOW …… I have NO DOUBT she loves her checks umm i mean CHILDREN but c’mon son… ONLY reason why Ursh aint DRAG her and put her bidness in the SKREET is because she probably got pics of her with a cucumber up his butt :coffee:
      BUT she needs to STOP IT …. NOW

Miany says:

@Luvn… :cheers: My ninja… that’s why I said Tameka aint REALLY crazy cuz I’m telling you I aint crazy and I can get rid of Ole Grace quick fast….
      If Meka woulda spit on her THEN walked the dog on her azz??? Grace wouldn’t have even testified… If I was TAMEKA RAYMOND Grace would be outta thurr :kona: <~~~~that would be Grace errretime she see Usher.

LUVN :waves:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: I just got the news that my sister is having a baby boy!!! She’s 5 months…and just found out 2 weeks ago that she’s 5 months!! I’m going to be an auntie again!!! :buttshake:

cougar lover says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Neither does living in the hood.

———————————————–

that aint nothing but socialism. that is setting the wrong example for those boys. since mommy cant keep up, the courts will stack the cards in her favor… so not the right way to be learned.

69 says:

luVn_liFe… says:

I Do agree she should fight for her kids,MY Biggest Problem is
      1.Why didn’t she fight for her others
      :cosign:

No one is believing Ursher and his lies. No one is believing Meek Meek and her pleas. Lies all the way around. But she knew this was coming the day she married him. Outside of the pain of losing a child, I feel ZERO sympathy for either of them. :coffee:

luVn_liFe… says:

:wave: BOMB.newbies,smonea, 69 :hug:

Yeah this woman is Turrrched and Kept it moving :lol:

anywho . . .

You was probably like —> :yes: (with one side smirked up and ish! :rofl: )

2 Cribz!! :yahoo:

How you doing, sessi?

Prior to her he got them every other week and whenever he wanted
      ————-
      That was stupid on his behalf. That seem reasonable

EVERYONE go honestly answer the first two questions in post #113.

*yells* Don’t let me find out yall racist ‘against your own people’ :kona:

that_VA_thickchick says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      that_VA_thickchick says:
      jeniefrumdabloc says:
      that_VA_thickchick says:
      _________
      __________________________
      A person that understands money don’t by happiness
      ________
      Neither does living in the hood.

Tell that to parents all over the world :shrugs: bottom line get up off ya azz and work :tea: he has full custody , she does not… They are divorced … the only ties are those children and he has custody….. what she do on her own time for finances should be on her I’m sorry, but if there is a agreement between Usher and Meek about alimony ok. I see no reason for this paying her to keep the lifestyle for her children, that should be on Meek :shrugs:

Gyp, what goes around surely comes back around! :yes: It may not come back as you sent it out, but it comes back :yes: #sucksforherthatitcamebacksimilar :ha:

Twilight says:

@sandra i know i have been out of the loop with the Raymond vs Raymond case but do you know why Tameka Foster doesnt have custody of her other children? i just think it’s crazy to fight for 2 of your children when you have others that need you too. As a mother i know i would FIGHT for ALL my children not just for a few.

The Master Beta :D says:

Smonae :hi:

KY :hugs: Hey bew

69 says:

:bye:

Y’all have a good day.

San ah make ya dance says:

Prior to her he got them every other week and whenever he wanted
      ————-
      That was stupid on his behalf. That seem reasonable
      ____________________________

I’ve never kept them from him. He told the judge he was always at the school.Nigga…I’m the queen of paper trails. I was PTA president for 4 yrs. I had all sign in sheets. where were you then. At parent/teacher conferences.

Smonae says:

Congrats Nakeya :clap:

Hey 69 :waves:

—–
      My momma and I were saying what we would do if I won the lottery. She said I’d have to give my son’s father some money. I asked her why and for what?! She said because you never want your kid living all nice in one place and going to the other parent and living bad. The kid will never want to be there. All that to say, not stack the cards in anyone’s favor, but the kids should live the same life in both places. Now would I really want to give him a penny? Not at all. Would I do it for the kid, yes.

Miany says:

Tameka know why she cant get a gig… she aint fooling me. :nono: That man aint ruined yo career…
      ANYBODY care that Emily fugged Fabolous??? NOPE- They still book her and her lopsided booty to syle shoots and videos.
      NO ONE CURRRRS that Meka fugged Usher. No one currs that she cheated on her husband and left her fam for him…
      TAMEKA borrowed some clothes the owner never got back???? OH They care about THAT! :tea: THAT’S why you on the industry shiii list Meek Meek.. go do some behind the scenes shii.

————————————–

Congrats!!!! :yahoo:

:kona: <~~~~that would be Grace errretime she see Usher.
      @MIANY
      :lol: that's how the chic' was;That girl would haul a.s.s. whenever I had to pick up or drop off my son.

I had to let that bissh Know :nono: DONT get it twisted and let this man get your whole wig split bout my son :tea:

:pc: I’m writing everybody today :mad:

Dem Babies Mama Da Bombshell Esq says:

When my gravi changes ya’ll get a sneak peek at my shower cake… It was BEAUTIFUL!!!! :love:

@Smonae Thanks!!!

——-

@Bomb Thanks!!!

lexdiamonz says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

BrownEyes
      So, if someone was married to Donald Trump and divorced him, should she change her name? What if they have children? Some folks don’t want to walk around with a different name than their children

KIDS names be DAMNED WHY would I want to KEEP the name of a BASTARD I got rid of vice versa UNLESS it is for STATUS I am SURE RAYMOND will get your value-meal supersized faster than FOSTER and if it truly WAS for her KIDS why would she not be Tameka FOSTER,(first baby daddy last name), GLOVER, RAYMOND???

BrownEyedGirl says:

Firstly. she has a son by Ryan Glover whose last name was Glover, she kept that Glover name as long as she could get somewhere with it then she dropped it. She’s using Raymond because nobody would know who the HAIL she was without it.
      Secondly, i understand a mothers concern for her children and i agree that she should be given first dibs on care of the children when Ush is away on business however I personally think that she aon’t got all her wits about her, i.e. draggin Ush into court while her baby is recovering. Was it then OK for the children to be with a nanny?

Bottom like, ION like da beesh. She scheeming.

anw_rootbeer says:

to discuss her ongoing custody battle for her two sons
      _________________________________
      What is there to discuss. Tameka you are a nobody! You don’t sing, act, or entertain so why in God’s name are you sitting down with GMA. Live your little ATL life and ride around, shop, and what not!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
      BrownEyes
      ^^ me personally….the name is yours forever. If you wanna change it, your choice…
      I believe in marriage forever. If I marry Mr. Brown, I'm Mrs. Brown. If Mr. Brown leaves me, that's on him. I am still entitled to go by Mrs. Brown. If hearing folk call me Mrs. Brown bothers him so much he shoulda thought bout that before he told god he wanted me forever :tea: Just MY OPINION.
      and if wife #2 gotta problem with me keeping the name, she shoulda married someone who wasn't divorced :shrugs:

———-
      :no: He had it good then, makes no sense.

Twilight says: i know i have been out of the loop with the Raymond vs Raymond case but do you know why Tameka Foster doesnt have custody of her other children? i just think it’s crazy to fight for 2 of your children when you have others that need you too. As a mother i know i would FIGHT for ALL my children not just for a few.
      ~
      Lonmg time NO font :hi: BUT THIS IS WHAT A lot of PEOPLE are asking and want to Know and Is A VALID CONCERN!!

——
      Your right, it would not at all be my fault. But as much as I would not want to, I would feel like it was the right thing to do, as far as my kid is concerned. However, I would not be paying out ends every month. You can take this lump sum, and make it work.

Smonae says:

DTTS,

I dont know if I would go back to my maiden name, not sure :think:

But Trump :shrugs: I would use that to my advantage just being honest, his 1st wife did

lexdiamonz says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

BrownEyes

BUT everybody doesn't "hate" their exes, some people just decided to get divorced for whatever reason :shrug:
      I guess I'm not emotional about this case because ION really care :no: I'm just thinking of other wealthy people that do the same thing, but no one says anything about it :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:Aint your fault. If its that bad he need to seek some help. Life aint fair and kids will realize that life goes two ways.
      ~
      YES MAAM! Agree to the 100th POWER!

@DTTS Thanks!!!

@DTS lmao, I honestly think you should lose the name when you lose the marriage, like whats the point. Just like you should lose the money when you lose the marriage. Whats the point in being divorced then?

Smonae says:

Well I didnt know she didnt have custody of the 1st 2 :think: this changes my opinion a little, although I still think when Ushers away the kids should be with ther

:hi: Smonae, how u sug?

Bomb! :hug: *steals a piece a that BOMB lookin cake* :pizza:

how u & dem babies??

<——– One of my shower cakes :love:

@Nakeya so what do you do if he drove it in the ground and was back to square one. That defeats the whole point right??

FAY FAY!!!! :hugs:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Bomb that cake is too damn cute!!!!

lexdiamonz says:

San ah make ya dance says:

:cosign:

that is what i saying if your EX was CHARLES MASON WOULD you keep the last name CLEARY these heifers using the famous ex’s last name for STATUS no OTHER explanation is NEEDED!!!!!!! anyhoo bless her heart she may LEARN one day I swear there are TEENAGED girls with better heads on their shoulders than some of these GROWN AZZED women

Carrington says:

If it were really ALL about the money, don’t you think Ursha would’ve offered her some “go away” funds just to stay out of their loves & stop ruining his reputation? Don’t you think she would’ve TAKEN it?

At the end of the day, I would think he would want to buy her a DECENT condo & provide her with an acceptable amount of money to keep the kids safe and comfortable when they’re with Tameka.

Hell, $275,000 can buy her some comfort. The alternative to making her completely broke is they have maids, nannies, & a 5-star lifestyle when they’re with him, and when they’re with their mother, they get to go to projects and be with cousin Ree Ree & her 5 kids.

Paris, Prince, & Blanket are my cousins, but because of who their deddy is, they weren’t allowed to visit with family unless they had bodyguards.

Once, I was in Columbus GA with Michaels mother & my grandmother & when people realized who she was, they started opening up cameras and film in the store, yelling, screaming, pulling on us – and neither Mike, Janet or the siblings were around.

I was a scared assed little boy – so, Usher should want her in a certain income bracket to keep her from having to take those kids to “regular” places where dummies with bright ideas and a plan to come up can have such easy access.

Usher wants to keep the kids to prevent having to provide a “lifestyle” & he hates her. So I totally get it.

But the KIDS suffer.

Before I got custody, I didn’t care if my ex took child support & got her nails done & then paid her car note with the rest – as long ad my baby was taken care of.

Bomb! :hug: *steals a piece a that BOMB lookin cake* :pizza:
      how u & dem babies??

—————————————

They’re good… behaving today :D

——————————————————————–
      Ivana Trump :tea:

But I digress…Ivana took care of, nurtured and supported her children’s dreams and goals…

I don’t get that from Meek…If full custody was so important to her, why did Usher have full custody for a WHOLE YEAR, before she contested it? I would have been fighting the day after a decision against me was handed down…

Miany says:

@Bomb.. peas in a pod :love: It’s beautiful. Hope yall had fun.

Smonae says: although I still think when Ushers away the kids should be with ther
      AGREED!

@BOMB :woohoo: ermahGAWD that cake! :heart:

San ah make ya dance says:

—–
      Yup, sure does. It’s a hard thing. Very hard. I have no right answer.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Bomb that cake is too damn cute!!!!

—————————————-

San ah make ya dance says:

That cake is ADORABLE

————————————————–

:thankyou: ladies

BrownEyedGirl says:

>>If Usher was famous for something negative, she would be back to that old name quick, regardles of her kids last name. Its not about having the same name as her kids because they have different names, i think its about trying to benefit from being Ushers ex.

@Bomb Awww the baby cake :biggrin:

anw_rootbeer says:

Sooooooooooo she aint got custody of naannnn kid??????

Smonae says:

San ah make ya dance says:

______

What about women & men who help their spouses build their brand and is their support system. Y’all living good, then the person decides to trade u in for a new model and change ur life style u probably been living for years, phuck that, see u in court MF :nono:

Like the song say, Cheaper to keep her. On another note, maybe people should work harder on keeping a marriage and some of this shyt wouldn’t take place. Everyone can’t be like the Simmons etc

Miany says:

@Bomb.. peas in a pod :love: It’s beautiful. Hope yall had fun.

——————————————-

Yep my theme was 2 Peas in the pod and my colors were green white and pink It was BEAUTIFUL… I just sent Fay Fay some pics… I :loved: how everything turned out down to my pink & green :whip: favors!!!

***********************

Congrats to you and sis!

luVn_liFe… says:
      @BOMB :woohoo: ermahGAWD that cake! :heart:

———————————————————–

@Bomb Awww the baby cake :biggrin:

——————————————————

:thankyou:

Man…Jesus be some no-doz

————-
      That’s just like any relationship tho, life happens. People do dumb shyt and some get hurt. One should never depend on the other to make their life complete. You never have a person forever and your life is just that, your life. Make it count.

anw_rootbeer says:Sooooooooooo she aint got custody of naannnn kid?
      ~
      I believe that’s Accurate,RIGHT BIRD???

Miany says:

@Nakeya.. :yahoo: congrats to your sis!!!!
      Babies are blessings :biggrin:

Man…Jesus be some no-doz

Hold me up Ky I am sleepy too :crying:

@KY why are You SOOO TIRED? <_<

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Thanks @Bird and Miany!!!

@Jenie & @LuVn

I got off the :smoke: train and I haven’t slept right all week…

I normally take my sleeping pill and about the time I start to fell a little ‘down sinder-ish’ from the pill, I’ll pull on a :blunt: to push me over the edge…

Without my additional sleep aid, I’ve not been getting any sleep…

:wail:

Bomb

girrrrrrrrrl that shower was B E A U T I F U L u hear me?? if u EVA stop practicing law event/party plannin would be a really good look for u! :yes: awwww! :love: errythang!

MsB2u says:

——————————-
      I TOTALYY AGREE
      :shrug:

:newpost:
      About the transplant boy

<——– One of my shower cakes :love:

:heart: Awwwwwww
      :2dance: That just gave me the happies! :yahoo: #plusmypillsareworkingnow :D

I got off the :smoke: train and I haven’t slept right all week…

Without my additional sleep aid, I’ve not been getting any sleep…

awww! have u tried melatonin?

bnatural says:

There are plenty of women still walking around with their married last name though they are divorced…it is very common…the whole process of changing your last name is a process and many don’t want to go through the process of changing it back….

I don’t see what the big deal is…it’s her legal name now :shrug: I’m also curious about why she didn’t have custody of her previous kids…maybe it was due to her work schedule…and who’s to say that she didn’t battle the other children’s fathers as well?

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~~
      Too cute.

I want Carrington to marry me and Keya to be our sister wife. :rofl:

I always agree with both of them.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I want Carrington to marry me and Keya to be our sister wife.

I always agree with both of them.
      —-