Chris Brown Calls Out Jay Z for Selling Drugs, Stabbing a Man

Chris Brown Calls Out Jay Z

Another celebrity is calling out Jay Z for his past indiscretions. That makes 2 top tier celebrities ripping the aging rap mogul in less than 2 weeks.

Last week, Josh Homme, the Queens of the Stone Age singer/guitarist, called Jay Z a “kook,” and he said the jiggaman tried to get him to pose with a bottle of champagne that Jay Z is paid to promote.

This week, in an interview in the October issue of Jet magazine, Brown complained bitterly that Jay Z gets “a pass” for selling crack cocaine and stabbing a man while he — Chris Brown — gets no respect.

“No disrespect, because I’m a fan, but nobody brings up the fact that he stabbed somebody and sold drugs,” Brown said, referring to Jay Z pleading guilty to stabbing record producer Lance “Un” Rivera in 1999.

Brown apologized once again for his frequent public meltdowns that only add fuel to the fire of the public’s intolerance for his antics.

“You have to go through the struggle before you can get to the good part,” he said. “I don’t try to lash out at people or be as mad or impulsive as I used to be. I got to the point where it’s only so much you can take from the master, you feel me? I’ve taken my fair share of lashings.”

Brown also said he identified with Trayvon Martin, the 17-year-old Florida student who was martyred by former night watchman George Zimmerman.

“This generation is so used to racism that it’s normal; we don’t care. We aren’t on drugs or catching AIDS, but they still look at us as niggers.”

• Medical Minute: Narcissism
  • Paula Deen Shoots Trayvon Martin
  • Chris Brown’s Mystery Woman Revealed (You Know Who It Is!)
  • Chris Brown Just Killed His Career

49 Responses to “Chris Brown Calls Out Jay Z for Selling Drugs, Stabbing a Man”

Dr.GiGi says:

That is a real Kobe move right there!

deedeegirl says:

As my grannie used to say, “worry about yourself”

LSLH says:

Watch out Chrissy! They’re watching you.

datsmdubya2u says:

We aren’t on drugs or catching AIDS, but they still look at us as ****s.”

This fool is an idiot AIDS ain’t a black disease..

Chris life ain’t fair. Some people DO get away with things other can’t

But YOU are your own worst enemy..everytime some time passes and people start to put your past incidents in the back of their mind (they will never really forget) YOU do something stupid..YOU go on a twitter rant. You say some fukkedup shid like the quote above in and interview. YOU get filmed yelling and cussing at somebody..YOU get into and altercation over a parking space..JAY z has not been in the news since that incident 14 years ago for anything violent. YOU keep doing stuff. SO STFU and work on yourself and stop worrying about others. Work on you music and acting like somebody with some gottdayum sense and soon the years will have passed and it your past won’t be brought up every five seconds..but every rant, every ticket,every argument with a parking valet will reset the clock on your reputation.. You need to listen to people who are trying to help you before it’s too late.

A fan who is sick of yo BS
      Dats

datsmdubya2u says:

oh yeah YOU took a fans phone etc..etc.. etc…

datsmdubya2u says:

Dr.GiGi says:

That is a real Kobe move right there!

:cosign: classic and epic bishazness right here right now

Carmez79 says:

Good for him it’s about time. My dad has met JayZ a number of occasions and he has said he is so stuck up and rude, this negro acts like he wasn’t a drug dealer killing his own people. And this comes from an older man. The same way he hold Chris brown to ALL of his mistakes it needs to be across the board. I don’t care how much hazy tries to run from his past he build everything he had on the backs of the people he poisoned.

Even though he has a point :tea: Ima need for CB to focus on him and quit comparing him self to Jay , MJ, Jesus heck anyone :shrugs: whine to damn much !!! These ninjas so bytch made these days its pitiful….. folks just don’t like him and yeah they will drag his ass till his lims fall off….. :rules: get somewhere and sit down ,,,, and reflect !

Heck I’m a CB FAN but quite frankly I’m sick of the whining, make music and quit crying :rules: fugg folks so what if they don’t like you … Good music will sale regardless

Unshakable says:

Hello to:

Dr. Gigi
      DeeDee
      LSLH
      MDub
      Carmez
      Jenie
      Auntie Sandrita
      All posters after this post

@topic – I :cosign: with Jenie. While Chris has a point to a degree, it seems as if he threw Jay-Z under the bus to do so. Sometimes we create our own demons in life. When this happens, what we have to do is point the accusatory finger at ourselves and own the part we play/played in it. Furthermore, Chris should be oh so careful. The last thing any musician of his stature should do is get on the dark side of Jay or King B. Not a good move. Their power/influence is legendary and not something to be taken lightly. All this being said, he is human and made a mistake. Unfortunately, it looks as if the manifestations of this and subsequent incidents will haunt him for some time.

Word to the wise:

An ad hominem is the last gasp of a dying argument.

If you have to attack someone in order to make your argument, you have already lost your credibility. :yes:

Be blessed everyone and I will keep all of the rose garden prayed up in these perilous times. :hug:

Afiya says:

Lawd, this boy is skin & bones, he needs a couple fat burgers and I know he must be smokin’ crack dissing the Almighty JZ :no: not a good look CB

Afiya says:

:hi: Nightcrew Roses

LSLH says:

Unshakable :love:

69 says:

But why Chris looking like he about to drop that mic and start puzzy poppin a la Beyoncé in Single Ladies in that pic? :huh:

Like that nigga finna mouth: Who throw the pussy betta than this? :eek:

Please tell me that photo is photoshopped he looks like a junkie. Why won’t he sit down ,.. He’s the like Todd bridges and Dana 2.0

jazi65 says:

I agree with wendy williams – he looks like a dam junkie.

chris needs to contact iyalana cause this “oh whoa is me” is getting really old. He has done nothing but getting deeper & deeper into trouble since assaulting rihanna. I guess that man in the mirror didn’t change after all.

mizzdallas says:

Chile!!! I just :pray: for better dayz! I just hope his album is good!! P.S. phuck jayz he put on his pants just like everybody

Ni ni says:

I want chris to go back to virginia for about a good 5 yrs, grow up and leave all the “friends” he met in hollywood alone and hang out with his real friends and old classmates, go to church, eat some home cooking and clean his body and mind up.

Prayer; Along with my daily masturbation ritual helps to suppress the urges that I have to go out and do gay sh!t says:

:hi: Unshake. YennIfur. LS, And the rest (gilligan’s isle voice). Speaking of Trayvon :tea: I cant believe Terio Zim is still, just, chillin. Like. Yo. Whatever.

sassyshe says:

Career suicide. Ima need chris to add his name to the list of people who faded to black after messing with jay and his top dogs:

joe budden
      beanie siegel
      dame dash
      cam’ron
      keri hilson
      ciara
      cristal
      phat farm…

digal704 says:

Yeah Jay did all that. In the past. He’s moved on. Apparently Chris and Josh haven’t. Whatevs. Chris stay messing up. Can’t nobody tell him nothing. He’s looking to self-destruct. A waste of talent. I’m pulling for him tho!

Ion know but Dr. Gigi’s gravie is giving me all kinds of life hunty
      :nun: Fierce!!!

Hey Bren :hi: I like how you remixed my name up there :woot:

jazi65 says:

I agree with wendy williams – he looks like a dam junkie.

Wendy may have had a point, but she should be the last to call anyone a junkie, as many straight shooters I heard she use to smoke :nono: the nerve with her heavy leg azz!! Sometimes Wendy be on point and she may even be on point with this subject…. but shyting on a person while they are or possibly battling addiction is a :nono: Somebody should have thrown some crack pipes on the stage to remind that azz ……. :tea: Wendy messy as hell

Yeah Wendy messy. But thats what folks like :shrugs: I wanted to kidney punch her for going in on my baby Dawn. Oh shes weak shes this shes that. Shes fine. Still fine. The prettier you iz, the cray’er you can be :yes: Bump Wendy :tea:

Wendy ole cement leg azz :tea: what’s up Bren , I see Sandra on the twittah calling out all the Ladyboyz :popcorn:

Throwing some crack pipes on stage of her show would have been real messy :tea: Cut throat shyt indeed …… :yes:

Really messy would be releasing the alleged tape that was circulating of her performing fellatio on a White man with drug paraphernalia in plain view, allegedly. I remember it being discussed on a forum back rounst the time her ‘interview’ with Whitney (RIP Nip, I miss you) dropped :tea: Allegedly :bite:

100% usa made! says:

Chris looks terrible. He needs to lay off of whatever is eating up what good sense and brains he had left. He looks like one of the zombies in world war z.

Dang. She basically done said every Blk man in show biz is into :sheep: Whatevs. I need receipts. I need to see bow wow on all 4’s getting banged out by Ciara to believe that ish :yes:

Whelp GenGen. Im finna bounce. I waited for the after work work outers to dwindle down. Finna hit up this gym. Brothas like a big butt but they dont like it too big (Lynns wigger sister voice) :nun:

Are you a woman? It’s not safe to hit the gym this late at night. No brotha is worth your life. :no:

eastpointvet says:

jay himself says he sold drugs and he stabbed UN in his music and its pretty common in hiphop. CB cant exactly say he smacked a girl in a song and it be cool.

joe budden
      beanie siegel
      dame dash
      cam’ron
      keri hilson
      ciara
      cristal
      phat farm…
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Blu Cantrell
      Foxy Brown
      CATHY WHITE :eek:

Be safe Chris!

Tidbit…Jay-Z also shot the entire hell out of his crackhead brother at the wee age of 12. Over a ring.

So that is a shooting
      Drug possession/dealing
      A stabbing
      Gun possession

Did I miss a charge? If you gonna talk about it… get it right Chris!

100% usa made! says:

CATHY WHITE

Be safe Chris!

by Who Dat on Sep 23, 2013 at 11:12 pm

add Amil to the list. Can I get a What What

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!! :hi:

All roses that will pile up in here later :waves:

mizzdallas says:

Wendy Williams is a walking contradiction she praises yt trash Lindsey Lohoe but wanna put down Chris yes he needs help but damn she didn’t have to go in on him.

mizzdallas says:

Who is Cathy White??

mizzdallas says:

Goodmorning everyone!! ????

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Good Morning :hi:

All I can do is :pray: for this guy.

MizzDallas! :hug:

Google Cathy White Jay-Z. She died mysteriously.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Leave Kobe outta this :karate: that was mannie mannie years ago…
      since we on that level with Jay :rolf:
      But yea Chris you can’t build your rebirth off the backs of other’s previous transgressions. If you want people to let your past go you need to accept what you have done and move forward. Positively
      Everyone needs to let go of the past :huh:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Morning All :hi: today is going to be a fantastic day because I refuse to have another lame one.
      :whistle: Yes Jesus loves me… For the Bible tells me (deep Whitney voice) SOOOOOOO

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Jay Z also mushed a woman in the face.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

The 6 second clip is on YouTube.

Leslie says:

I actually agree with Chris Brown. There are celebrities that get a pass for their past indiscretions. People easily forget some (Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, R. Kelly etc) but he is under constant scrutiny. He is a young man that has made mistakes. Allow him to grow and get better.