In Case You Missed It: The Game, Episode 20 (Season finale)

The Game

Last night’s season finale of BET’s The Game was the worst in the history of urban television. Okay, I’m exaggerating. But the final episode of the football-themed sitcom was a dismal disappointment.

The show’s star quarterback, Malik (Hosea Chanchez), was jumped by D-list rapper Franco and his henchmen in the previous episode. He was hospitalized with a fractured arm, a broken clavicle, and severe nerve damage in his throwing arm. The doctor also confirmed he had Chlamydia, a sexually transmitted disease.

Hopefully the end of Malik’s football career will also signal the end of the torturous journey The Game has taken since being picked up on waivers from the CW Network.

PLEASE NOTE:

You do not have to download a player to watch this video. Sandrarose.com is not responsible for any pop ups generated by you clicking the video link. This video is not hosted on Sandrarose.com’s servers.

Video courtesy of Yardie

97 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: The Game, Episode 20 (Season finale)”

Crickett says:

Was it a comedy or drama? Because I laughed at how stupid is was, with all the hype I was ready for something a little more serious.

TruGemini says:

I was disappointed as well. However, I’ve been disappointed with this show since EBT picked it up. I’m over all of them…And still Jason and Chardonnay are the only ones that bring any kind of substance to the show.
    I miss Derwin and Melanie and Kelly Pitts, when she was just regular white.

But that Haves and Have Nots season finale, tho :tea:

LSLH says:

I’m sick of Tasha and her stupid laugh. Kelly needs to return and so does Derwin and Melonie. I like Jason. Chardonnay needs to go too. I thought I would like her being on the show but she has disappointed me. Malik is okay. The show has run it’s course and should be put in the SITCOM HOSPICE SO THAT IT CAN DIE WITH DIGNITY!

Anna says:

But that Haves and Have Nots season finale, tho
    ~~~~~~~
    It was kind of all over the place.

@neighbor (LSLH) I like Chardonnay she balances Jason out to me… :shrug:

LSLH says:

Oh yeah, Blue and Kiera as a storyline is just Whack! NewNew can’t act. The only good acting job she’s given is the one where she pretended to like Lil Wayne long enough for him to impregnate her so that she can collect checks because she knows her acting is garbage.

Cubarican says:

So ummm… I just read Christina Millian is gonna be on dancing with the stars this season. I guess it has come to that. :shrugs:

nybrn2 says:

Lord have mercy at The Haves and Have Nots!!!!

LSLH says:

Allure my love!

I don’t hate her character, I think it’s more because of her storylines that are connected to Tasha that washes her out.

AlluringlySweet says:

@Anna to me not really, it tied together in the end. All the subplots are coming together to the big plot of the accident.

Anna says:

Cubarican says:

~~~~~~
    I read she was engaged.

AlluringlySweet says:

@neighbor, in a way but I like to see her and Jason interact.

Cubarican says:

———-
    Gotta make that money some how..

lol

Anna says:

~~
    I thought Amanda was the one pregnant. So, they let Benny out of jail, only for him to get hit by Wyatt. Jeffery’s mama didn’t want to hear, what she already knew.

LadyLew says:

I stopped watching this season with the 2nd episode. Malik used to be ok but them man :boobs: are outta line

This :cosign:

AlluringlySweet says:

Yup… I like the twist of Candice being preggars and I knew some conflict was gonna come with Katherine and Benny’s mama but now…its gonna be good

@Raz for some reason I cant get into Catfish :shrug:

Miany says:

:waves:
    Razzle, Alluringly, Ladylew, Anna, Cubarican, LSLH, nybrn, TruGemini, Crickett

Good Morning yallll… Tamar bout to be on Live with Michael & Kelly :popcorn:

:hi: Miany

Miany says:

LadyLew says:
    I stopped watching this season with the 2nd episode. Malik used to be ok but them man are outta line
    ^^ HATER!!! :lol: them :boobs: perky…

Oh Lawd is she going to sing again :facepalm:

Ni ni says:

What, I missed the have and have nots :crying: …watching dance moms.

MsB2u says:

I AM GLAD MALIK DIDN’T DIE

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The Game:
    Chard and Jason: They need to have a baby in order to save this show
    Blue and Not New: She can’t act and he looks like he has juicy mouth and resembles Franklin the turtle
    Tasha Mack: Your story line is played and so is Malik having bad luck. Can a brother get a break?
    :cry:

Cubarican says:

Hey Miany! :hi: :lol: @ Raz’s gravi

Miqny said Tamar is on Live

Diva says:

:wave: morning Roses! Lord Jesus why did I dream of a dead body wrapped in a blue blanket in my yard? The hubby uncovered it and the white man had on brown shorts and we got in our truck and drove off. :crying1: I didn’t eat late either!

Ooops Miany I meant

:hi: Diva ….as long as you didn’t put it there :tea:

tintin1979 says:

malik got tittays

LSLH says:

MIANY :waves:

LSLH says:

Malik is almost fat.

Milky says:

The game last night sucked zebra balls. :wtf:

bnatural says:

The show was “meh” at best….it didn’t leave me anticipating the arrival of new episodes….

They need to seriously reconsider that Blue and Kira (sp?) storyline…it’s boring…bring back Kelly Pitts to shake things up (the old Kelly, not the bitter ex-wife Kelly).

The show got better especially with the whole Pookie-Tasha-Rick Foxx love triangle…but it fizzled after that :shrug: not sure there is much left for this show to do…

Smonae says:

That sh*t was Supa Wack :yes:

Shuga Honey says:

Good Morning ladies

waiting patiently for the Beyonce :bday: post because i just knowwwww Ms. Sandra is going to have one :waiting:

Milky says:

Morning my beautiful wifey :kiss: :hump: :lick:
    Aint no sunshine when she’s gone! :whistle:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The Haves: When the black mom (name escapes me) told Candace “BISH get yo @ss out the door” I was :ghost: you hear me? She is my FAVORITE character. Even when she went on off on Jeffrey. Not because he is gay. I could care less. But rather because he annoys my spirit with his :lame: self. She read that boy when she said she wished he had died instead of her miscarriages and aborted child. I wish Wyatt would have :steer: him. And why pray tell did Wyatt suddenly swerve wide a hit that boy with his car? If you saw somebody driving crazy would you not hop into your car or the other side of the road? It seemed like Benny jumped into the crack man’s car :no:
    And the daughter who tried to kill herself is so flat and lifeless to me. I think once she tries to get a hold of that money she is going to liven up a bit. She is going to be a force to be reckoned with :yes: I don’t think Candace is pregnant

Miany says:

@ ALLURINGLY :lol: yup she bout to do it again… yesterday she got on thurrr and said
    WEEEEEEE staaa– on the :nono: I fuggin mashed the heyullloutta the back button sounded like someone fawkin a sheep :sheep:

MisTaken says:

Not because he is gay. I could care less. But rather because he annoys my spirit with his self. She read that boy when she said she wished he had died instead of her miscarriages and aborted child. I wish Wyatt would have him. And why pray tell did Wyatt suddenly swerve wide a hit that boy with his car? If you saw somebody driving crazy would you not hop into your car or the other side of the road? It seemed like Benny jumped into the crack man’s car
    And the daughter who tried to kill herself is so flat and lifeless to me. I think once she tries to get a hold of that money she is going to liven up a bit. She is going to be a force to be reckoned with I don’t think Candace is pregnant

All of that happened in The Game? :shocked:

@ Shuga Honey: What did Beyonce do for attention this time? :lol:

Bring On ‘Single Ladies’ with that fine azz LisaRaye! :yahoo: When does the new season start?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh and I saw the Tamar GMA performance. I like her music but BAYBEE :stop: She should have just sat down and song from her heart :no: She should have brought the ENTIRE studio and Darkchild on the show with her because when she did that monkey eye :huh: Jenie pointed out to hit them notes I said no ma’am cancel that performance. Vince probably was upstairs with his mouth juicy open like (Nene voice) This BISH done lost it cause she sounded TURRIBLE. I am still going to listen to the tracks tho :lol: They that good to me.

Shuga Honey says:

she was born, Ms. Sandy!!!

:shakebutt:

BrownskinQT says:

Hey yall :hi:

Milky says:

Candace is not preggers that was the daughters false positive test she took right after she got rapped. Veronica eent in on jeffrey for real. That ninja was crying and slobbin everywhere

:lmao: at Miany

BrownskinQT says:

Bring On ‘Single Ladies’ with that fine azz LisaRaye! When does the new season start?

January

Nybrn2
    Brown
    Shuga
    Taken :hugs:

Anna says:

@ MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:
    I thought I missed somethig, didn’t remember them saying who was pregnant. Candace doesn’t seem like the type to trap a man w/a baby. She’s smarter than that.

@Sandra..its Beyonce’s birthday.. Let’s porty.. :yawn:

*throws shimmer*

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Sandra, no this happened on The Haves and Have Nots :oops:
    I did read your post on The Game and commented on it first. Then I moved onto the other season finale of The Haves. I have class :winky:

nybrn2 says:

Good Morning Smonae!!!

:hi: Smonae and everybody else I didn’t name :hi:

Anna says:

Milky says:

~~~~~~~
    Thanks. & Jeffery has been “sensitive” sense the show started. :lol:

nybrn2 says:

Am I the only one that felt bad for Jeffrey? Candace is straight up gangsta!!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Smonae :hugs:
    Sandra said fine Lisa Raye :hahaha: I do like the fact that she has real curves but is not obeast. She rep or the girls like me. When I suck my stomach in :kona:

Smonae says:

Tin & OTB :party:

It’s Queen Bey’s b-day Sandy can we get a good post on Bey :thumbsup:

Leslie says:

I like Jason and Chardonnay. She balances him and really cares about him. Kelly admitted she married him for money. I actually started watching the show again. I really want Tasha to be happy and whole. She makes so many mistakes with men and it is directly related to how she feels about herself.

Hey Smonae! :hug:

Good Morning Sandra! Pork Belly, Turkey Bacon, Canadian Bacon, or Regular Bacon?? :egg:

:hi: everyone.

Let’s porty..
    ———–
    I read this in the best Kimberly Ann Parker voice I could! :lol:

BrownskinQT says:

Hey Smonae!!!! :shakebutt: <<<<< Really the Beyonce dance

Shuga Honey says:

Malik has nice man-boobs. I may have watched the show had i known he bulked up.

speaking of bulk… :wtf: is that in Tin Tin’s gravi?

MsB2u says:

MIANY
    :hi:

Sandra said fine Lisa Raye I do like the fact that she has real curves but is not obeast. She rep or the girls like me. When I suck my stomach in

You read it :hahaha:

:yes: me too. We hour glass girl..just got some extra minutes. :fistbump:

Miany says:

:scared: Tamar cant get a note if her surgeon put it in her… better than yesterday but it dont match her brag “PERFECT PITCH”

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Sandra..its Beyonce’s birthday.. Let’s porty.. :yawn:

*throws shimmer*
    ___________________________
    *shows gums like Bambi*
    shimmer shimmer shimmer :danban1:

Miany says:

:hug: Smonae I aint uploading no mo pics on these folk :pc: sooooo BIC will have to rep for her momma’s bday

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh and I know that the daughter said she took the pregnancy test and it was positive and she retarded :lol: I just don’t trust that O or Candace. Maybe they should pee on a rabbit :thinking:

She should have brought the ENTIRE studio and Darkchild
    :chase: lmao!!!!
    =============
    :waves: ALL
    ========

:popcorn: *playing along*
    So, what did he do to get jumped on by the wrapper? :popcorn:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

2 Shackles was arrested…AGAIN! :hurl:

How in the heck can you be almost 40…living out your Hustle and Flow dream come true…and not be grateful? :shrug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:yes: me too. We hour glass girl..just got some extra minutes
    _______________________________________
    *slow drag walks across the blog sessily*
    Everybody ain’t able :eek:

((( :warning: )))
    WUT

THANK YOU FOR MY CHICK FILET BREAKFAST THIS MORNING.

I’z full :yes: <— rubbing belly! :lol:

can we get a good post on Bey

:goodpost: ideaRs

The Carters in Ibiza
    Headlining Made in America; NOT performing in KazaK

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

what 2 Canes get arrested for? Forgetting to renew his AARP subscription? Shopping at Walgreens on A Friday instead of Wednesday before 5 on senior day?
    Let me stop I like him :lol:

Kimberly Ann Parker :heart:

Razz Ma Tazz :kiss:

Not Beyonce

:hahaha: :cloud:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——-
    The shade in this sentence is real. :hahaha:

lexdiamonz says:

:kona:

SERIOUSLY Lauren London CANNOT ACT boo FOR REAL she about as BAD as LisaRaye and THAT is SCARY… WOW I feel sorry for the folks who really went to acting school and can’t get a JOB with ho’s like this on the telly… and is it ME OR

DOES MALIK HAVE SKIM MILK IN DEM TITTY’s or WHAT

:boobs:

felinelurker says:

@taken, Veronica is my favorite, too! Even though I felt sorry for Jeffery when she wasn’t trying to hear him

No bacon, RAZZLE. Bacon nauseates me. :no: But you can fry me 2 :eggs: over easy. :yes:

lexdiamonz says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Let me stop I like him

OKAY QUIT IT!!! take your azz to the :kona: RAT NOW!!!!!!

TWO CHAINGS do look like he wore a HELMET to school though

Leslie says:

I like Jason and Chardonnay. She balances him and really cares about him.

I Love them! Jason said he would give up his football career for her. Sacrifice: that’s the true definition of what Love is. :yes:

BrownskinQT says:

January

I hope you’re joking? :sad:

slow drag walks
    ^^^^^^^
    CHALLENGE :lol:

theloveyousave says:

LSLH says:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    And for that alone, she should have won an Acadamy Award. But then again, if Wayne was slizzard, she didn’t have to do much.

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

omg that finale was wack as hell. I too ask is it a comedy or drama? Mara Brock Akil and the likes dont want to hear the truth. Show runners like her get moist with decent ratings numbers and lackluster acting. I was expecting someone to die or come close to it, but then the writer in me figured that’s what the ads have been chopped up to have us believe only. I was right.

The cliffhanger was will he be able to play football again? What? That’s the cliffhanger? Needless to say I never watch the game but after Saturday’s marathon and the preview of the finale, I tuned in.

I’m also sick and tired of guys thinking Lauren London’s the baddest chick around. Huh? On what level or grounds? Fools were even saying she got Meagan Goode beat. Yeah, yall mf’s done lost yall mind. Meagan Good trumps the hell outta Lauren with no effort. Lauren aint sexy with that bad body of hers. For the longest time, they wouldn’t show her entire body. They would show a quick shot or waist up only. She’s a basic chick.

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

LisaRaye’s another one who fought off acting lessons for years. She will forever be Diamond. I saw on some site her half naked, again, for her next movie. Yawwwwwwwn. Lisa, cuz I know you hate when folks call you that…young guys dont think you’re hot and the guys your age are looking at the younger girls. Point: Stop everything you’re doing and come up with something else. She did one movie that I gave her props for and that’s ‘Civil Brand.’ No her acting wasn’t top notch, but she did way better than any other movie.