K. Michelle Thinks She Deserves a Grammy Nomination

K. Michelle Thinks She Deserves a Grammy

Love & Hip Hop: NY cast member K. Michelle believes her latest album is good enough to earn her a Grammy nod. But the Grammy folks don’t think so — and for good reason: she sucks!

K. Michelle thought she could parlay a reality TV acting job into a successful music career. She forgot that she isn’t taken seriously as a singer because she doesn’t have the respect of her peers in the music industry.

K. Michelle’s 2nd recording contract with RCA Records in 2011 ended abruptly due to her abrasive attitude.

Michelle laughably suggested that Grammy “politics” would be the only reason she didn’t get a nomination — not the fact that she hasn’t proven herself as an accomplished artist.

“I feel like I’m not a very political artist,” she said. “I just make great music for the people,” she said in a video interview with Page 31.

She added: “Definitely if I did not get those nods, I think everyone would be fully aware as to why.”

I don’t know about everyone else, but I know why this arrogant broad will never get a Grammy.

• K Michelle finally has a record deal
  • Memphitz: ‘K. Michelle’s lies did not affect my marriage’
  • K. Michelle Threatens Twitter User: ‘I will snatch off my lacefront and whoop yo’ a**’
  • fanMAIL: The Real Reason Toya’s Brothers Didn’t Attend Her Wedding

55 Responses to “K. Michelle Thinks She Deserves a Grammy Nomination”

Just because you out sell Ciara don’t mean you need a Grammy. They only bought your album because of your reality show antics. Real music heads could care less old about you boo.

BoringMale says:

When will these reality women learn???

SEXTAPES
      SEXTAPES
      SEXTAPES

All we really want from you is SEXTAPES Doggoneit!

Not albums, not weave, not clothing lines

BUT SEXTAPES.

EyesofScorpio says:

Hello Sandra.

“K. Michelle Thinks She Deserves a Grammy Nomination”

K. Michelle seems to be delusional about a lot of things…

MsB2u says:

k michele must be out her dam mind if she deserves a grammy i deserve a oscar
      :tea:

K. Michelle is alright. There’s no real hype to her other than the tired ratchets that praise her all over twitter. So for her to believe that just because she’s had a “hit song” with Yo Gabba Gabba and nem, does NOT mean she deserves a Grammy. :rolleyes:

:tea: <—Margarita (crystal lite :D )

Agreed dont matter if she out sold Ciara. Ci GOT Grammy nods

Caramel Rain says:

MisTaken! Did yo LOL when Dillion was point that flashlight at Adam. PTSD is reall :eek:

:hi: yall

Dam you Miany for talking about Red Lobster’s.. I HAD to stop by there for appetizers and dranks and buscits thanks to you :no:

TheRealAshland says:

Exactly. :clap: This b!tch is only famous for shakin’ tables.

Caramel Rain says:

I like K. Michelle. She looks crazy in that pic up top. IDK about a Grammy but she def had one of the best songs for the summer.

EyesofScorpio says:

:hi: Caramel

Milky says:

:wave: good morning all! Tomorrow is TIP and my birthday! :buttshake:

Caramel Rain says:

biscuits*
      IDK what’s wrong with me. I cannot spell today. I had the hardest time trying to spell scratch. It just didnt look right

Caramel Rain says:

:hug: EyesofScorpio, what’s up!? you only drop by ever-so-often! How’s it goin?

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Now K Michelle, I like your song VSOP. But slow it down with this grammy talk. It’s good that you’re speaking it into the atmosphere though. Keep hope alive!

Good morning yall!!!

Shuga Honey says:

:rolleyes:

delusions of grandeur. ppl come out with one single these days and think thats it. i remember when Rome (I belong to you) said that he deserved all types of awards too–after that no one ever heard from him again. ppl have to know, love, respect you and think you have a unique talent. plus, her thick accent makes her music sound more like country western vs R&B.

cute sunglasses tho

A.J. says:

This is the funniest thing I’ve heard today. :rofl: very special… :lol:

MsOnederful says:

TheRealAshland says:
      Exactly. This b!tch is only famous for shakin’ tables.

mmmm hmmmmm…i tried to tell one of her stans that before on twitter and she tried to drag me on Twitter…Welp, looks like there will be NO INVITE to the Grammy’s. Ungrateful WITCH…. K.michelle try to be nice..not Delusional…use the advice you gave to JOSE …maybe that’ll get you nominated for a SOURCE award or sumptin.

EyesofScorpio says:

Caramel Rain says:

:hug: EyesofScorpio, what’s up!? you only drop by ever-so-often! How’s it goin?

——————————-

I’m more lurker than poster :happy:

Shuga Honey says:

shakin tables and a source award

:ghost:

EyesofScorpio says:

@MsOnederful :hi:

and I agree.

EyesofScorpio says:

Shuga :hi:

The Soul Train Awards is coming up soon

Breezy says:

Sandra you know how to pick some pictures! K looks like Miss Celie up top…

MsOnederful says:

:waves: EyesofScorpio :) she’s a source artist at best….shes not Worthy of a Grammy…AMA, VMA, People’s choice etc…only ratchet she needs apply. The grammy’s won’t even blink twice about her existence.

——————
      Her sad stans are just as delusional as she is. Be them hood girls looking for ghetto luhv :rofl: Talmbout they want a Scrappy and Erica relationship.. :kona:

The Soul Train Awards is coming up soon
      ———–
      You think she’ll get a nod from nem? :think:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Good Morning Roses and Sandra!!! I missed yall. Soooo what did I miss the last few days? And on the topic, NO K. Michelle. I like you but….Jesus can NOT be a Grammy for you this year ok? Sorry about that. Keep praying though.

EyesofScorpio says:

Smonae
      3halos

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

The Soul Train Awards is coming up soon
      ———–
      You think she’ll get a nod from nem?
      ——
      Yup, they give awards to everybody.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

She can get a BET award. If they tried to give one to Rasheeda, then K.Michelle has better chances there. :yes:

Shuga Honey says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:
      —————
      Her sad stans are just as delusional as she is. Be them hood girls looking for ghetto luhv Talmbout they want a Scrappy and Erica relationship..

wanting a Erica/Scrap Meat relationship or being a K. Michelle stan. not sure which is more trifling :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

The Soul Train Awards is coming up soon
      ———–
      You think she’ll get a nod from nem?
      ——
      Yup, they give awards to everybody.
      ————–
      Like they be pacifying kids today?! :rofl: Everyone gets a trophy or medal for trying :hahaha:

Banana says:

Not a K michelle fan at all but that heffa did have more album sales than Miguel the first week. She sold 71,853 units, and was #2 on billboard 200.

Caramel Rain says:

Talmbout they want a Scrappy and Erica relationship
      **********
      @ Razz, seriously?

Candi Apple says:

K. Hell better hold out for a BET award and pray for a VH1 award. She aiming to high she should know her limits. Set standards to meet them Ciara could tell her about big headedness. Ends careers
      .. Right Chris

Shug- That’s pretty bad if you place your wishes, fairytale fantasies and daydreams on someone else’s fugged up relationship. Especially when the rest of the world know its made for TV :lol:

Where is your self esteem? :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Like they be pacifying kids today?! Everyone gets a trophy or medal for trying
      ——
      Yup. lol lol. A damn shame

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Talmbout they want a Scrappy and Erica relationship
      ——–
      :blink: Out of all the relationships on TV, This is what they want?! :hahaha: SO they want a made for tv, not ever going to work relationship? Oh I get it, they want something to post up on IG all the time. I see that on my IG feed daily….hummm

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Where is your self esteem?
      ——-
      Gone and not coming back. They better talk to Jesus for a replacement.

lexdiamonz says:

KMichelle … WTF a GRAMMY girl BYE nobody gonna give you a grammy when your azz looks like an EXTRA LARGE FULL TODDLER PULL-UP …

YT done let too many of us in this year so stick on the chitlin circuit boo boo.. When you can sell out MADISON SQUARE GARDEN they will look your way…

Dr.GiGi says:

Patience is a virtue! You have to put in some considerable work for that…#notyourseason

MsOnederful says:

LEXIDIAMONZ says:

When you can sell out MADISON SQUARE GARDEN they will look your way…

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THey want a nigguh to say: SO ill you gon murry a nigguh or wut? :dead:

Banana says:

Dr.GiGi says:

______

:cosign:

<— I didn't wanna be uh acktuh, I didn't wanna be wit duh drammuh, I wanned to be a llama!

3-hunnuh!! ooooooo-block!! bang bang!!!

oooo a puppay so cute!

MSVALLDAY says:

Caramel Rain says:

Ok I was clowning her at first but that little song actually grew on me and now it’s my jam!! It was certainly hot and is being played like crazy all on the radio in Atlanta.

So new girl and I scheduled a 9 am inventory and she is no where to be found. hmmm…

I LOVE K. All this in here I cant tell nobody has listened to her music past this album.

But I dont think you gonna get no Grammy nods with one/two CDs and your history. Just be patient. :heart:

DAMN :think: NOONE said newpost :chase: daFugg!

Ischmoo78 says:

TheRealAshland says:

Exactly. This b!tch is only famous for shakin’ tables

:thankyou: Perfectly spoken Auntie :rofl: