K Michelle meltdown onstage

K. Michelle revealed her inner hoodrat when she snapped on a Twitter user during a recent performance at a club. Michelle reportedly paused during her performance, checked her tweets and noticed a Twitter user (who was tweeting from the club) badmouthing her. “I will take off my heels, snatch off my lace-front and whoop your a**,” said the singer, even though she didn’t know who the Twitter user was.

Expect a press release from K. Michelle’s camp explaining that the singer herself is the victim of domestic abuse, having suffered severe beatings at the hands of industry exec MempHitz.

• Toya left a grown man for this boy
  • Antonia Carter: “It breaks my heart to see kids under 18 Gay”
  • Insider: “Toya and Memphitz’s Wedding Was Staged for TV”
  • fanMAIL: The Real Reason Toya’s Brothers Didn’t Attend Her Wedding

211 Responses to “K. Michelle Threatens Twitter User: ‘I will snatch off my lacefront and whoop yo’ a**’”

MsEducation says:

Honey… I am cleared!!!!! Why is she so dang ratchet?!?!?!

lovelyaries says:

lmao @ that pic

What a terrible pic :nono: I like Kmichell but its time for you to have a seat >>> _/ I mean my god Grow up it is never that serious ! :rolleyes: Have some damn class. When are women going to realize getting buck is not cute at all, matter fact it makes you look even more of a muck duck !!! :no: So glad I grown, :pray: I thank god for deliverance !

Myaela0207 says:

I like her…..but she can be so ig’nant.

KayCeiSoul says:

I rode for you K., but I can’t this time. You had no business checking your Twitter during a performance. That is extremely unprofessional.

Give the show and go home – never short change your crowd. Keep it classy. :coffee:

And WHY do these celebs put so much into TWITTER!
      Twitter is no longer for celebs – they can’t handle it.

MissHarlem says:

Thats an ugly ass photo of her :no: and since when do performers have time to check their phone during a perfomance?!! Some people are in the way of their own success and dont even know it.

————————————–
      AND that her Twitter was hacked. From inside the club. That wasnt her who was Twittin during a show…it was her alter ego…Kimberly.

K. Michelle revealed her inner hoodrat
      ____________________________

Inner drunkness you mean :no: A chick that can not handle the booze should never damn drink! K its time to put that Jack down when you let twittah cause you to catch a case, and pull ya wig off :blink: beesh really. Highly disappointed, cause she really has talent. But this is a prime example of being your own worst enemy :

Danielle says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :shocked: :rofl: Sandra you are so right about that ha!

KayCeiSoul says:

:tea: You Betta :preach: :coffee:

WUT IZ A LOLLIPOP says:

All I got to say is “WOOOOOO… the bitch done shoook tha table!”… Now anybody who manages that statement out of their mouths will let anything fall out of it… :shrug:

MissHarlem says:

WHODAT :hug: welcome back suga wuga

:offtopic: (kinda)
      <—checks all (grocery store, bank tellers, security etc.) employees who I see checking that doggone phone.

Me: You are working right now, right?
      And depending on their response, well let's say I can hang with the best of them :D

cougar lover says:

if made the mistake of talking yourself into truly believing your ish doesn’t stank, whats the point in getting mad when somebody grabs the febreze and sprays.

cute_BIG_gul says:

i can’t believe she was that unprofessional. she will never get my money.
      she takes way to much for granted in this life for someone’s whose storyline is a victim of abuse. QQ @ K. michell; them ppl on twitter are nothing to u. u shoulda kept ur head up and sang.

thanks @Harlem :hug:

Betamax82 says:

Rats at their finest

hotmess says:

That’s right take that lace front off first

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

SO SHE RESPONDED TO A TWEET DIRECTED AT HER LIKE UM SAY DRAKE, CHRIS BROWN, 2 CHAINZ ETC.

I LIKE THE WAY THE MEDIA TRIES TO SLAP THE WRIST OF THE LADIES AND UPHOLD THEM TO HIGHER STANDARDS THAN MEN-LOL

SOMETIME HOOD AINT NECESSARILY BAD, WHEN YOU ARE IN CHINA YOU SPEAK CHINESE, SO WHEN YOU DEALING WITH NICCAS SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO SPEAK THEIR LANGUAGE :shrugs:

Whenever you want to call Cook Bailbonds agane simultaneously, you know I’m down :wink:

I still :heart: her crazy azz. I bet whomever it was talking chit on Twitter, didn’t utter a word when K. Michelle addressed it. :lol:

i just love when HArlem types like me.. :D

@Topic :yawn: i have zero fuggs 2 five about this… but ion think Sandra needs 2 mention her abuse situation…whats dat about?? smh

just cause a lame nigga put hands on a broad doesnt mean shes not gonna behave like a hoodrat ever in life.. :rollseyes:

What is this picture from though?! :rofl:

iyonah says:

KayCeiSoul says:

Give the show and go home – never short change your crowd. Keep it classy.

And WHY do these celebs put so much into TWITTER!
      Twitter is no longer for celebs – they can’t handle it.

:cosgin: All of that …

Betamax82 says:

Long gone are the days when you only knew the thoughts of artist from Right on & Word Up magazine

WorkInProgress says:

KM keeps digging her own grave. Pretty soon she gonna reach 6feet and her career will finally be laid to rest.

MissHarlem says:

If you giving it your all on that stage there should be no time for you to be on twitter. Stay focused. Getting distracted over Twitter? Social Media is making people even more stupid by the day. The grown thing to do was to SANG on that stage make a bless your heart comment and commence to bringing it even more. Now after your job (perfomance) if you still feel the need to say something then by all means but to stop during a perfomance and have your lil rat moment while others are there to see you :no: nah cant ever co sign that

MissHarlem says:

FIANCE :wink: suga wuga

This heifer can’t even sing. :no:

Betamax82 says:

:cosign: i mean i had to wait 30 to 40 days to find out 3 sentences of my fav artists thoughts…this shyt is too much.

Angiegirl says:

Awwwwwwwwwww Auntie, u do luvs me!!!! :happy:

Come here lemme refresh ur curls with a lil Pump It Up, dont mind the strong smell. And lemme Put a lil Kemi Oil on ur edges…..Look at U, Looking just like urself :love:

Victoria says:

From the jump I could tell Kimberly was the act like a man until he hits u back type then play victim. She is ignorant. She is not Chris Brown, 2Chains or any of those other men…she is a woman and should carry herself like a lady. She could’ve called the person out as a hater and make them look stupid, instead she just made herself look stupid.

Bad Influence says:

@Sandra, she sings better than back bending ass Ciara tho :yes:

Gawn and cosign me girl! c’mon..

Angiegirl says:

at least I think u posted this cause of my request earlier :shrugs:

VDot says:

She will never be a star :coffee:

Can you imagine Beyonce stopping her river dance :danban: to check someone in the audience? PuuhhhLease, Bey aint got time for that. But then again her fans would have paid for their tickets. While K. Michelle’s “fans” were only in the building because it was Two Dollar Tuesday’s and they wanted to buy the bar out.

^^^^ WHYYYYYYYYY I used to buy that shat HAWD. That was een before Source XXL or VIBE chile.Used to take folks posters out the middle of theirs and then their whole magazine would fall apart :rofl:

Boygah :2dance:

zurishay says:

This isnt nearly as bad as when T.I said he would put an amount of money worth more than someones mama’s house on their head for talking about Tiny and Zonnique. I mean, isnt that a death threat?

:rofl: @ Vdot

da fugg KDUB!! How many times i gotta font yo ass?? :spank:

A.J. says:

I believe it. This mini-horse will start buckin’ at a moments notice.

Stop playin. K. Michelle ain’t got no damn camp.

MissHarlem says:

Can you imagine Beyonce stopping her river dance to check someone in the audience? PuuhhhLease, Bey aint got time for that. But then again her fans would have paid for their tickets. While K. Michelle’s “fans” were only in the building because it was Two Dollar Tuesday’s and they wanted to buy the bar out.

^^^ Truth for dat ass

A.J. says:

I believe it. This mini-horse will start buckin’ at a moments notice.

:ghost:

:lol: @AnG

<—used to have the ladies love cool j all over the ceiling :rofl:

Boygah! :2dance:

Betamax82 says:

Who Dat says: Used to take folks posters out the middle of theirs and then their whole magazine would fall apart

snatch off my lace-front
      ———————————–
      I was wanting somebody to snatch it off for HER. THAT post woulda been bawse as hail…

“K.Michelle gets her Kanekalon-ish synthetic Ronald McDonald looking azz wig snatched off in club..DURING a show”.

*lays out a bear trap for 35* :D :yes:

:chickenhead: <–appropriate for this post…

BADDDDD :hug:

its so cold today :mad:

im gonna have tea and green when i get home..its gna be a good night owwww :danban:

Oh well, I been here since 7:45. I’m bout to head out. GoodNight Yall. :bye:

@ Dubbs………….. It was lovely seeing you again. :hug:

my gawd. FINALLY :hug:

oh how i’ve missed yo ignant ass my precious KDUBBERZ :woohoo:

MissHarlem says:

FIANCE pllllleeeeasssssseeee get to that phone :rofl: PUHLEASE

Bye Dimpz :bye: u so lucky :crying:

i have 2 hours to go smh…

its so cold today :mad:

We had flurries! :cuss:

Bad Influence says:

@Fiance ion see nothing…why ju laughing tho? :spank:

—————————————–
      WHO RUN the whurlllll…who run the whurl…. (Bey popping and locking…) :danban:

And then… *RECORD SCRATCH* (music turns OWF)

*Music starts the fugg back*

I luh you @Dimpz…

:pigsfly: to Strangerz in Da Night

Betamax82 says:

I will snatch this thirsty azz weave out my head…

:dead: :hahaha:

Bad Influence says:

Kdub go sit yo ass down :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

MZ :hug: have a good one hun

A.J. says:

I believe it. This mini-horse will start buckin’ at a moments notice.

:crying:

I read that with melody in my voice :whistle: Strangers In The Nighttttt. IONO who sings it OR why I know it :lol:

:pigsfly: CHAMONE Pewn……………………………………………………………………………..

Yeah. Its in me too. So I dont got much. :shrug:

Ty says:

Sandra can find some pics :rofl: K looks like Ja Rule in that pic

*scrolls up*

Hershey says:

This heifer can’t even sing.

___________________________________________

She could and did on R Kelly’s last CD :coffee:

VDot says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*lays out a bear trap for 35*
      ___________________________________________________

Gangham Styling over that trap :biggrin:

MissHarlem says:

MIRS :hug: rat stack salute for old times *salute*

Ty, you see on b ossip today where superhead is talmbout the wrappers she’s bedded :lol: with her commentary included.

Example: His breath stinks, you can’t look up at him when he’s on top, etc.

MissHarlem says:

Im still tee heeing off of Beyonce not stopping her river dance to check somebody. Now if Beyonce ever did I would hunt her down and slap her myself for that fckry

Yeah. Its in me too. So I dont got much.

Girrrrlllll!!!!!! :lol:

*pokes Jackson in the eye*

:woot:

VDot says:

“Bey: Who in the fugg want WAR? You tawking SHYT about my SHOW? (Sends a Tweet…) BASTID…fugg YEW. I will snatch this thirsty azz weave out my head…and whoop your azz H-town style…”

Do yall think Bey curses? I heard her say Ni.g.g.a on a song before and I caught whiplash the way I turned and started at my cd player. I was like :huh: did that bish just say nucca?!

Harlem :yahoo:

#salute
      #ratcrawls

VDot says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*lays out a bear trap for 35*
      ___________________________________________________

Gangham Styling over that trap :biggrin:

I usually reserve this for MzWhang, but what the hey!

:karate: HIIIIIIII YAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And :hug:

Hershey says:

If only I could’ve snatched her lacefront off…and I bet money it was perched in the very top of forehead, damn near at the back of her head. If lacefronts are your thing, do you, but please learn how to position them shyts on your head, damn
      :crying: is it that hard to know where your natural hairline ends and begins? :shrugs:

Ty says:

Yes girl :dead: She said she couldn’t look a Jay while he was on top and Pusha T break stinks. I need to find the rest of the list :rofl:

Soooooo who watches BBWLA last night????? How yall feel bout that episode? :popcorn: Jack needs to slap the dog piss outta Laura for sneaking and talking to her daughter. Grown or not, stay outta folks’ family business, especially if you’re not trying to genuinely help the situation.

Ty says:

Example: His breath stinks, you can’t look up at him when he’s on top, etc.
      Why did I miss this whole line :dead:

Need to take my azz home :cry:

VDot says:

:blink: Of course she curses. All alcoholics curse. :lol:

:lol: @Mira. I keeps it real with me.

*Mirs. Grrr.

Of course she curses. All alcoholics curse.
      :lol: ^^^

:yes:

She love her wine too. Stay posting shots of it.

Mini! :waves:

A.J. says:

Wit my lower lip quivering ova tewda right….she shakin’ da table!!!

Classic I tell ya!

I gotta go to Popeyes to but my turkey

:bye: Have a pleasant evening Thorns! You too Ms. Rose!

Hershey says:

@ Unpre, Laura was out of pocket and her concern was fake she only did that to carry gossip, But Jackie is a piss poor mother, and I do believe that she shows favortism to the thinner daughter

Betamax82 says:

Ty says: She said she couldn’t look a Jay while he was on top

Jay as in Jay Z I thought she only domed him

This heifer can’t even sing.

___________________________________________

She could and did on R Kelly’s last CD

______________________________________

:yes: And on hers but :shrug:

Bad Influence says:

oh my coworker just bought me a hot chocolate :yahoo: right on time. i was almost frozen..

:lol: @Mira. I keeps it real with me.

You know I’m a gutta rat
      #salute

Bad Influence says:

@Fiance, if u still here, my phone is dead now so i have to hit u when i get home… :hump:

MissHarlem says:

George Jefferson stroll up outta here :peace: till next time

MissHarlem says:

FIANCE when you get home hit me…it would be in your best interest :grin: #noProb

Bad Influence says:

*pokes that bish in the eye again*

i cant stand certain Bey Stans… *sneer*

@Hershey, Laura needs to knock the chit off. As for Jack’s daughter, weren’t they supposedly really close last season? Is this the one that Jack cried over when she found out the girl kissed a boy? :shrugs: I thought they were extremely close.

rawr. :D

Beta, I recall her talmbout he had a horse duck. I think… :thinking:

Diva says:

That twitta gone it a lot of folks dealt with in person. Wonders what people that pop off at the mouth gonna do when they can no longer hide behind a computer/smartphone!

Superhead is one sick bish. :no: Heffa’s cooch prolly leaks New World Order diseases :hurl:

Bad Influence says:

No Mini, Jack is extremely crazy and that child broke out as soon as the law allowed her to…

Hershey says:

This heifer can’t even sing.

___________________________________________

She could and did on R Kelly’s last CD

______________________________________

And on hers but
      _____________________________________

She is NOT a FOTB because she speaks her truth about happy hitter Memphitz, so now the heifer can’t sing…can someone tell me Toya’s talent again? I missed it or never knew it :shrugs: :coffee:

Betamax82 says:

@ DTTS so camel packing not the visual I want in my head right now

I can tell you @Diva. Not a thang. They banking on that distance baby. Leave it alone. :)

:kiss: @Barker. I see your love pokes..

i was waiting 4 u Diva :coffee: u’ve been on the twittah huh? chileeeee :no:

Diva says:

<—is so glad this technology did not exist back then… But I guess bird mentality is still gonna be bird mentality :shrug:

Ohhhh yes @Hersh. I forgot Memph hitz a B1tch and his wife are FOTBs. True.

Bad Influence says:

She damn sure did get the hell outta dodge, tho, didn’t she? :lol:

Diva says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I don’t know…some folks gonna mess up and write a check they azz can’t cash! #realtalk

Anyone notice that Jack’s daughter has the same amount of necks as her mom does???? :lol:

Bad Influence says:

psh u gawn have to type a little harder to get any of THIS back JACKSON *snakes it backwards* hmph..

*makes Marquez face @ u*

Diva says:

i was waiting 4 u Diva u’ve been on the twittah huh? chileeeee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Honey chile….people get brave and and pump they chest out ova the intanet…but all good things come to an end and you get yo azz handed to you.

LMFAOOOOOOO :rofl: :rofl:

LMAOOOOOOOOO @Marquez gave a b!tch certain gravi DEATH to-DAY! :rofl:

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Diva says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For realz!!!!!!!!!!

Hershey says:

Diva says:

_________________________________________

Not a damn thing, people who use twitter as a means of verbal bullying ain’t bout that life in the real world. Don’t talk me to death, show me who you really are fkk a computer and your on screen persona. :yes:
      Dumb fingers+internet muscles=a real life ass kicking

#twitterisacowardsplayground

Bad Influence says:

@Diva, ehh its all good bew :hug:

Anybody hungry?

:egg: *ding
      Pick It Up :rofl:

Ty says:

Diva says:

i was waiting 4 u Diva u’ve been on the twittah huh? chileeeee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ok Im going to find my password (and account) tonight because I hate being left outta the loop :cuss: Who do I need to follow to catch up?

Bad Influence says:

Boygah :spank: cause u doing too much lol

OHHHH

:twisted:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

So that’s how ooglie she is in real life?

Diva says:

@Bad, yep I’m off my soap box now! what ya’ll dranking? :rofl:

Boygah,MsDiva, Ty and LuvLife :nite:

@Diva, shidd who dranking? slide me a glass! i have 45 mins to go :cuss:

Bye! Boygah :2dance:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Niggas like to lift weights in twitter then think it makes them strong in real life.
      #FLUCK THOSE TWITTER BENCH PRESSES…MEET ME ON DA CONA AT DA LIKKA STO’

Bad Influence says:

lemme get off here to. i guess i could file something or pull a chart for 2morrow. earn my keep :lol:

:peace: bew’thangs

KyCakes says:

Oh ma gawd SO glad our Sister in Christ is back!!

lovezoe says:

Sesame Street dude recanted. Got them pockets laced.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Superhead is one sick bish. Heffa’s cooch prolly leaks New World Order diseases
      ———-
      :wail: that gave me life

:lol: hey y’all

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Zoe I saw that…either he got paid off or they got in that azz.. metaphorically  or literally :lol:

lovezoe says:

Sesame Street dude recanted. Got them pockets laced.

I think Sesame Street threatened to sue the accuser for defamation since he can’t prove he had underage sex with Elmo’s voice.

lashellebelle says:

:rofl: @ Elmo’s voice

Aunty. Aunty. Aunty.

@ lashellebelle: Nobody knows who he is other than Elmo’s voice. :lol:

Angiegirl says:

at least I think u posted this cause of my request earlier :shrug:

Yes, I did hun. I never would have wasted my time checking for that bird if you didn’t ask. :)

free says:

:offtopic: what is the scoop on something with solange? i heard it on V-103.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Morning roses :)

NaijaGal says:

don’t we talk about e-thugs all the time? so a person gets called out but K Michelle is wrong? nah I’ll disagree with that statement…don’t throw rocks then hide your hand when you get called out…anywho

:yawn: Morning Folks :hi:

San says:

For some reason I love K. Michelle lol

San says:

Morning yall

FuturedocDonte says:

Sandy u should get an emoticon of somebody snatching their lace front off

Good Morning Bytches!

Milky says:

Good Morning
      :hi:
      future
      san
      naija
      razzle dazzle :kiss:
      free

Off Topic: On the news last night they say the Elmo guy didnt have sex with the young man while he was underage. The says that he was lying.. They must of lined his pockets up right!!

Milky says:

Naija
      San
      YNHere
      Dazzlin
      Lady Rose
      :coffee: <-Dunkin and Sambucus

Baby he shouldve lined dat paca'book long time ago.

Milky says:

:hi: AJ
      happy :hunch: day everyone!!

Trendsetter says:

Morning All

NaijaGal says:

MILKY, AJ :waves:

*or dude realized how deep his lie was about to get him…not everyone who claims to be a victim is*

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

At Saturday’s taping of the “BBW LA” reunion, a certain auxiliary cast member had some shots to fire off about Gloria Govan (pictured above flanked by her husband Matt Barnes and sister Laura Govan). Here’s what we know went down…

Malayasia’s friend Bambi, who was not named as an official cast member but has been on every episode of the season, called Gloria out for her alleged ho-like ways. And it started a war.

Bambi hit the stage and revealed that she “knows a lot of people in the hood” and claimed Gloria has been “ran through” by several members of Black Wall Street (the L.A. based record label and its croonies). This would explain BWS’ founder Game calling out Gloria recently about her “ways.”

So…Bambi proceeded to call the married wannabe actress a straight WHORE. Yes, Bambi used the word ‘whore’ a few times. While the drama popped off, Gloria remained calm and only responded with a cryptic, “True or not True….I’m in love with Matt and nothing else matters.”

Hmmm….

And we’re not sure if this will avoid the cutting room floor, but the audience was also buzzing with rumors that Gloria allegedly slept with her sister Laura’s fiance, Gilbert Arenas, before Laura got to him. And this is the cause of their recent friction. We’re not saying this is true or not true, we’re just giving you the talk around the set.

What you can also expect from the reunion show: Bambi goes hard on both Gloria & Laura and the ladies seemed to have turned on the sisters. Bambi & Draya may have more going on than just that on-camera kiss they shared on a recent episode. And Jackie Christie almost gets away with playing the victim…again. And there’s a very awkward moment involving her husband Doug’s sexuality….

__________________________________________

Apparently I missed this yesterday…

Bootcampgirl says:

Nothing like hot :tea: early in the monin’

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

sup AJ sup milkaaaaaaaay

:hi: @Trend every time I see Doug I question his sexuality…maybe this is why Jackie is the one who runs the relationship. :tea:

Good Mooooooooooooooorning!!! Its HUMPDAY!!!!!!
      :wave:
      Boot
      MILKY!
      Trend
      NAIJA :happy: Razzle!
      A.J.
      FutureDocDante
      San
      Free
      FEFEE
      and SandraRose!!

@Trendsetter

Shaunie O needs that ass:whip:

I’m trying my best to watch but I cannot believe this show is a hour long. It’s well worth twenty-five minutes of my time.

San says:

:hi: milky, aj, trend

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Me thinks it’s time to change my gravie… I’ve had it for about three weeks now. BBL.

Oh and as far as Gloria being a “whore” and having sex with Laura’s fiance before she did… I think I would like to believe it. Matter of a fact, I will. :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

This heifer can’t even sing.

***********************************************

Auntie – don’t shake the table unless you ready to get shook.

Doug been da fag.

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Luvn :waves:

KayCeiSoul says:

Good Morning to all my Sugars above this post^^^^^ :hug:

Singin’ that Gap Band… “You got me humpin’ daaay and niiight my babayy!” :whistle:

Happy Hump Day! :yahoo:

Keesh says:

Good Morning Roses :waves:

MsB says:

Morning :wave:
      Milky
      Bedazzled
      Naija
      San
      Your name
      free
      Futuredoc

A.J. says:

:hi: murnin luVn_liFe and San hey dere

MsB says:

:wave:
      Luvn
      KayCei
      A.J.
      Keesh
      Bootcampgirl

FuturedocDonte says:

This heifer can’t even sing.

***********************************************

Auntie – don’t shake the table unless you ready to get shook.

———–

NaijaGal says:

LUV N :happy: how are you luv

MsB :waves:

Keesh says:

Now how did I miss this post yesterday. Im going back to nights on SR. Anywho., are yall suprised that K. Michelle acts this way? Her claim to fame is that she is from Memphis and will kick a bish azz…Girl go chase yo life!

:waves: Ms.B
      KayCeiSoul
      Keesh
      Bootcamp

I dont recall seeing whangz n thangs yesterday!

Trendsetter says:

Morning :waves:

Razzle
      Naija
      Luvn
      San
      Kay
      AJ
      Keesh
      Future
      MsB
      Boot

This heifer can’t even sing. :no:
      ______________________________

:blink: oh this beesh can sang nah!!!!! Hmph she sound a whole lot better than Ciara :coffee:

Keesh says:

Gypsy
      free
      Futuredoc
      bootcamp
      Aj
      Luvn
      I think I got everybody, its :hump: day. Lets get it! Im on my 3rd cup of coffee and these patients gonna think Im high azz hell today

NaijaGal says:

TREND – :waves:

FuturedocDonte says:

oh this beesh can sang nah!!!!! Hmph she sound a whole lot better than Ciara

——–

Ciara is not a singer. She is in the same category with Janet Jackson. They performers. Give them a power rangers headset mic and a lip synced background and they’ll give u cirque de soleil :yes:

Milky says:

:hi:
      trend
      luvn :kiss:
      keesh
      boot
      kay (rubs my nephew, how is he doin today?)
      msb

Milky says:

:hi:
      jenie

NaijaGal says:

KEESH :waves:

Keesh says:

I like Michelle K too, thats the part that sucks. Girl can really sing to me. I like songs that I didnt even know she sang

:wave: jenie!!! Hows the body stacking Now?
      Hey MsB and KaeceiSoul :happy: babys what 90 days away!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Naija Im Well been play play working :( Our Pres.been here and he never is soooooooooo . . . you know the rest!

On a lighter Note went to the gym at 6AM!!!

whew..let’s not with Ciara

_____________________________________
      Yes gawd!! A whole bunch of jumping and sliding round in circles on dey knees, combat boots, knee pads and hair fa’ days!

Keesh says:

KMichelle got a camp?

Morning Keesh :hug: Milky, Naija :waves: Trend :hug:

:lol: @ Keesh

Ok, Im going down the list like Im going down the isle giving high fives
      Morning,

luVn_liFe… says:

jenie!!! Hows the body stacking Now?

:waves: I fit nicely in a size 5, down 24 pounds baby :yahoo: but now my weight is not dropping but my clothes are still loosening up :shrug: not exactly sure what that is all about

Trendsetter says:

Milky and Jenie :hug:

NaijaGal says:

JENIE :waves:

@LUV N – preserving your sexy huh? get it girl

KayCeiSoul says:

luVn_liFe… says:

jenie!!! Hows the body stacking Now?
      Hey MsB and KaeceiSoul babys what 90 days…
      ********************************************************

Yes! Just like the Bill Me Later option. :rofl:
      90 days away and the bill is DUE baybee!! :yahoo:

KMichelle got a camp?
      _______________________________________
      Yes, all those in the my Lil’ Pony stable.

Alright Nah Jenie!!! size five Jr’s right?? We WE WEEEE!
      Im actually getting the Opposite results but in doing resistance w/light weight.I wanted to tone NOT So much Lose.
      My pants are fitting i mean fitting!cause i been on that GLUTEs Press! :shakebutt:

meeeh whatcha gonna do :D

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

luvn msb trend and keesh…

:hug:

Hershey says:

And the tragic love soap opera of drama continues between Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez. The most recent development includes Twitter, hurt feelings, and a lot of foul language.

We begin this episode of S & J with accusations of the music producer being a homo.

Before all this, Joseline was Stevie’s girl; defending him when folks were attacking him and questioning his sexuality. Recall that conversation she had on the “Breakfast Club,”

“My man don’t do that…”

Like EURweb on Facebook
      Well, now she has turned on him, and taken to social media to call her former flame a flaming gay; even going a step farther to suggest he kill himself.

If it’s of any importance to anyone at this point, whether or not Stevie kissed Lil Wayne, he hasn’t denied the notion.

And just a little side note, doesn’t Joseline resemble a man sometimes? Maybe that’s what he likes eh?

Well, isn’t that nice? She posted, “Ladies the first time a n**** offer u drugs run away for cover lol. They try to destroy u cause they finish. Smh” And then, “f*** u d*** sucking a** n****. Go kill yourself u b****”

It’s not totally clear what happened between the two of them, but their relationship has always appeared quite strained and battle stricken. She also mentioned that they’re not together anymore (for the moment) because he’s allegedly abusive.

Interestingly enough, Ariane (from “Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta”) chatted with the hosts of the “Breakfast Club” recently and was asked if Stevie is an abusive dude. She refused to answer.

____________________________

Stebbie must’ve put them paws all over Jose and now him’s mad SMH

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

jenie :hug:

I know one thang, if my weave aint at my door step by tomorrow there is going to be smoke in the got dayum city :mad: :shotsfired: Beesh playing damn games, and I will see bout this shat :tea: please believe !

@ Naija
      preserving your sexy huh? get it girl <– Gal Im Trying! I been seeing alot of young girls who are rather heavy in the gym :thumbsup: to theM,I like it! and when i say young I mean 15-18 yr olds

LOL at KaeCeiSoul
      Yes! Just like the Bill Me Later option.
      90 days away and the bill is DUE baybee!! <– :lol:

A.J. says:

:newpost: come on upstairs and get the lukewarm!

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Ariane knowed she wanted to say “Hail the F.ck YEAh he’s abusive!” If he’s verbally abusive to mimi, then how do you think he’s going to be with Jose and shim has a mouth piece??

I’ll wait. :tea: