Memphitz: ‘K. Michelle’s lies did not affect my marriage’

Memphitz and K Michelle

Studio background singer and mixtape artist K. Michelle has repeatedly accused music producer MempHitz of physically abusing her and stealing her limited recording budget to buy gold chains and weed.

But MemPhitz, who is married to Lil Wayne’s baby mama, Toya Wright, says the lies told by K. Michelle has not affected his marriage. This is evidenced by the fact that Toya has never called her friends to come pick her up from the emergency room like K. Michelle claims she had to do while she was with Memphitz.

MempHitz filed a slander lawsuit to set the record straight, and to attach any of K. Michelle’s future earnings.

From Hello Beautiful (via Rhymeswithsnitch.com):

How has the whole K.Michelle incident affected your relationship?
Memphitz: It hasn’t affected my relationship. I basically told my wife all of this and even when me and my wife were dating. I basically told her everything that I was going through with that person and the type of stuff that was going on. She was telling me all the stuff that was going on in the relationship she was in with this football player, whatever. I told her everything about this person and as soon as I got wind there was gonna be a show coming out, I told her, that’s the girl. She was like, ‘Oh.’ I used to play Michelle’s music. It wasn’t anything foreign to my wife. When it started happening, my wife was coming at me like, ‘wow you said that.’ I’m not tripping. My wife is cool. I feel that me and my wife have such great communication skills that by the time something is floating around or coming up, we’ve already discussed or joked about it.

And that’s the way it should be in a marriage between two mature adults. Take notes, girls!

• K Michelle finally has a record deal
  • Antonia Carter: “It breaks my heart to see kids under 18 Gay”
  • Insider: “Toya and Memphitz’s Wedding Was Staged for TV”
  • fanMAIL: The Real Reason Toya’s Brothers Didn’t Attend Her Wedding

87 Responses to “Memphitz: ‘K. Michelle’s lies did not affect my marriage’”

KK76 says:

Joked about it, huh?

NaijaGal says:

@Sandra, nope the negroe said he was filing a suit and nothing materialize…why? because she was telling the truth :yawn: did he tell his wife ‘yeah she got out of pocket so I had to pop her…you see her mouth’ and Toya said ‘ok I can see why you hit her’

I hate how that song “I’m Different” is so catchy :cuss:

married to Lil Wayne’s baby mama, Toya Wright <—- Will she ever just be Known/addressed as Toya Wright,Or MempHITz wife?
      that lil waynes babymama is just chicken headish to me ;

Ms.Fashion says:

I know a liar when I hear one. And you sir have perfected your craft. :coffee:

Aryanna says:

I use to like Toya when she just had her show with Tiny… But Instagram and Twitter showed me a different side of her. Toya nor K Michelle must not have too much going on because they have too much damn time on their hands for social networks. 98% of K Michelle pics are of her ass. What happened to celebrities leaving something to the imagination ?? Smh

luVn_liFe… says:

=====================
      nope cause that's the reason she gets her shine…she knows it and he most def knows it

Nakeya_j says:

ummm Guess K. Michelle was telling the truth, because that suit he “filed” did nothing. And really, VH1 was not about to get sued over that, so you know they did the homework first. Memphitz and Toya need to shut up and have a seat. What does he do again?! Does he work?

:newbie:

Hi everyone!

:welcome: NAKEYA

KayCeiSoul says:

Good Morning Roses! :waves:

I will always believe that Memphitz did lay hands on K. Michelle.
      She has everything to lose and nothing to gain by exposing that – so why risk your life lying on a dude if he didn’t do it? People get killed for less. :shotsfired:

I like Toya, I really do, but this is one of those situations where she always needed to take a seat and allow her husband to speak for himself.
      By her not doing so she showed a level of immaturity. She wasn’t there -she cannot say with truth that K. Michelle is lying.
      Domestic abuse is no joke.

I’ve heard lots of talk about women “knowing their place” on this here blog. We should practice what we preach and not support that foolishness. I know Toya is a FOTB, and as I said before, I do like her, always have, but she’s dead wrong for getting involved. This ain’t about her – this was BEFORE her.

WorkInProgress says:

:waves: GM EVERYONE MemHits need to have a seat and focus on getting that blue-black rinse outta his hair.

WorkInProgress says:

:welcome: Nakeya

Smokie says:

Interesting choice of words. He never said he didn’t stomp her out. All he said was, “I basically told my wife all of this and even when me and my wife were dating. I basically told her everything that I was going through with that person and the type of stuff that was going on.”

Reading between the lines, he probably told her that the girl jumped on him and he defended himself and “she crazy”.

NaijaGal says:

*is that Ms FASHION*…hesitantly waves :hi: girly :lol: the man must have you on the plantation these days

:welcome: NeKeYa
      :happy: NaiJa . .MORNING! KaeCei how did testing go,murrning”

:shock: MsFashion is that you???

NaijaGal says:

LUV N :happy: I hope you’re having a better day dear heart…we should have an e-Christmas party and you bring the empanadas…si? :lol:

Miany says:

Good Morning all! Welcome Nakeya

free says:

i wouldn’t let k mouth break up my shyt either.

NaijaGal says:

<—- will bring the goat meat stew and rice

KayCeiSoul says:

:welcome: Nakeya!! :yahoo:

:cosign: Smokie! And what up!!! :-)

His catfish looking azz is shady. Period. And he may NEVER hit Toya. Mosts dudes like that KNOW who to fugg with and who to leave alone.
      I had a dude like that – I promise. On various occassions he’s let it slip how he had to “smack up” an ex, or “arm twist” an ex, or “choke up” an ex, but it was all “so called” waaay waaay in the past when he was younger and that he’d grown from that.
      I let dude know right off top – “The Father of My Children is well known in these streets. He ADORES the ground I walk on, and will DIE for his sons. You don’t EVER want to risk being hung upside down in a warehouse Sugah.” :coffee:

100% usa made! says:

I guess love n hip hop is coming back on air soon, cause there is no other reason why people would still need to bring this topic up. NO ONE CARES!!!!

iyonah says:

Good Morning Rosebuds :waves:

Almost had to spazz, cause the site seemed blocked, this is my morning :tea: to get the day going even when I don’t comment.

On topic — Memph know he is lying his arse off, and an interview with that particular blog further lets me know, nothing about you can be taken serious.

Welcome @ Nakeya_j

@NaiJa I am Feeling much better,And GAL i MaKe some AWESOME empanadas :think: Matter of fact . .I Havent made em in a while.Perhaps Saturday :yes:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey luV! :happy:

The whole dern process was long. I got blood drawn FOUR TIMES, and had to wait three hours. I was better once I left and ate those chili fries :yes:

I’ll get the results today. Praying for good feedback!!

Miany says:

100% usa made! says:

lexdiamonz says:

YEAH he hit her DUDE NAME IS MEMP “HITS” lol and he damn sure aint got no albums on the charts …… but these “new school” chicks :blink:

apparently the bigger the BOOTY the SMALLER the brain…. kmichelle is BAT SHYT crazy and Toya :kona: Why do the “industry” date and mate EACH OTHER like that !!!

iyonah says:

:wave:
      Good Morning Rosebuds
      Almost had to spazz, cause the site seemed blocked<——- DID it timeout and SAY the site was offline???
      It did to me wHen I refreshed i was like :shock:

free says:

Miany says: ^^^ You are soooo right, no one cares but then again no one really cares about Memphitz so they just dunno what else to ask him.

*************************

don’t mouth have an album out now? i’m seriously hoping she’s still not on that azz beating.

Exquisite_TSH says:

:cosign: KayCeiSoul .. I have never taken sides on this issue it doesn’t affect my life .. but like you said people in general know who to get out of pocket with and if you choose the wrong person the consequences can be harmful .. I will say that K’s mouth is so out of control if I were in her presence I might have to pop her too

Even Ike said he was only trying to help Tina… He even said “Come on now Anne you’ve gotta amke it… if you die bytch I’ll kill you.”

Nakeya_j says:

I wonder if Toya really believes what this man is telling her…or does she really believe K. Michelle and just does not want to get smacked up?

free says:

Exquisite_TSH says: I will say that K’s mouth is so out of control if I were in her presence I might have to pop her too

***********************

you bet not say that shyt on here! they gets something fierce about this topic!

@kaeCeiSoul chiliFries!!! YUM U PREGGO BISSH Eating errythang under the sun!
      Im sending up positive thoughts and pRAYERS for you…
      HEY Hows MaDukes??

Miany says:

@Free… yeah, hopefully she’s done talking about it. She needs to try to move forward with her career since everyone seems to think she has a beautiful voice (no shade I’ve never heard her sing)…IMO she needs some etiquette training.

VDot says:

Steroid rage :coffee:

Roc says:

There are always 3 sides to every story.

In this case its hers, his, and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Toya is listening to his story because she’s married to him. Who wants to believe they are married to a woman beater?

I have absolutely been in this situation, so I KNOW how they will try and make you look bad.

Toya, sleep with both eyes open bish. His answers to the questions seem really suspect.

KayCeiSoul says:

chili fries
      =============
      had some at Roscoe’s in LA :love: them…LAWD I got my inner fat girl satiated

iyonah says:

@Miany LHHNY is coming soon… and my boo Joe Budden going to be on :love:

Exquisite_TSH says:

free says: you bet not say that shyt on here! they gets something fierce about this topic!

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll go over here then :kona:

Ms.Fashion says:

@Naija Heyyy Bew!!!! :yahoo:

Girl does he!! I’m trying to avoid the whip!! They not gonna make me say Toby!! :lol:

Ms.Fashion says:

@Naija Heyyy Bew!!!! :yahoo:

Um.. no one :welcome: ‘d me..

TH? I am :newbie:

Roc says:

I hate how that song “I’m Different” is so catchy
      ______________________________

My son was singing this the other day in the car. He’s 3. I hate it.

:welcome: CARAMELCUTIE . . @Naija or someone can ya’ll give these Great newbies a welcome packet :D

@Ionyah see #31

@CARAMEL CUTIE – you warm the ****les of my heart :lol:

Hrm… :welcome:

FuturedocDonte says:

Memphitz aint gon ever go there with Toya or Reginae because the Birdman will :chase:

@LUV N – folks acting like they don’t like my questions so I bow out…hmpf

Nakeya_j says:

I hate how that song “I’m Different” is so catchy
      ______________________________

My son was singing this the other day in the car. He’s 3. I hate it.

—–
      *starts to chair dance at desk* “Pull up to the scene with my ceiling missing” :ashamed: Sorry yall, but it is catchy…

Nakeya_j says:

:welcome:CARAMELCUTIE I’m new too! *newbie party*

PumpkinsMama says:

GM Roses…

MsOnederful says:

:welcome: Nakeya and caramel ;)

Oprahs Bunion says:

KayCeiSoul says:

chili fries
      =============
      had some at Roscoe’s in LA them…LAWD I got my inner fat girl satiated

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You like Roscoe’s? I think it’s over rated. I know ya’ll have better food where you are NaijaGal…I know off topic.

FuturedocDonte says:

Somebody give caramelcutie and nekeya their welcome packets :waiting:

Oprahs Bunion says:

Good Morning EVERYONE!!!!

It shouldn’t have effected his marriage. I believe it may have been a one time deal in this case. I don’t think he’s an abuser. K. Michelle has said her piece and needs to move own.

100% usa made! says:

they stay playing Diamonds by Rihanna on the radio out here. Me and this song broke up a while back, but I promise its stalking me.

iWhip says:

:cosign: KayKay & GM! :hug:

GM Erryones! :waves: <—K Michelle's proof of abuse, who wants it?

Thanks ya’ll!! I feel sooo :love: ed!

@NaijaGal: I have a feeling we are going to be e BFFS!!!! *in a high squeaky squeally voice**

MsOnederful says:

Waymen’t I never got a welcome party…I was arguing with Yso, Sass, Chiby and I forget the light skin pretty girl user name…my first day here before I could get through the doors. Alas, I lasted though..I miss my Yso,Sass and Chib though…pour out a lil liquor..

Oprahs Bunion says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      But was it a one time incident? It seemed as though it was several incidents, from how K Michelle described it.

:newpost:
      On ROZAy

NaijaGal says:

@BUNION – First time I was out in Cali so I had to have Roscoes and it was good to me…and I had been lusting for some chicken and waffles

We welcomed you yesterday and you didnt want our gum.

Oprahs Bunion says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I do like their chicken though! I think waffle house waffles are better. But I spoiled coming from the south!

Somebody give caramelcutie and nekeya their welcome packets

^^ I am not on the welcoming committee… I think that is Stranger Danger and Hissy.

I am on the drink and entertainment committee.

:coffee: <<< has Bailey's

Ms.Fashion says:

Hey Sweetie!! @Luvn

Yes its me! :lol:

LadyLew says:

I think some people just know how to bring out the worst in people. You get out of a relationship what you put in and we all know KM is a lil off. I had a gf that every dude she messed with hit her and I thought she picked the wrong dudes all the time til she got with a real good one. I seen her throw his stuff off a balcony, cut his cloths, smack him, and when she hit him in the eye with a high heel he knocked her on her arse. Never hit anyone before or after she just brought that out of him.

Diva says:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

I hate how that song “I’m Different” is so catchy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That’s my jam………. :wave: good morning Roses!!!!!
      :whistle:
      I’m different, yeah I’m different
      Pull up to the scene with my ceiling missing
      Middle finger up to my competition
      I’m different, yeah I’m different
      Pull up to the scene with my ceiling missing :whistle:

NaijaGal says:

@BUNION – I had waffle house in Corsicana on the way back from Kappa Beach in ’99 and never again…that place was so disgusting and the red neck staff, no ma’am Pam *shivers*

Smonae80 says:

Good Morning SR :waves:
      :hugs: Luvn

This ninja lying, he prob did put them paws on KM.
      He just got sense enough not to do Toya

Anybody watch marrying the game
      Why Tiffany act so immature??

Miany says:

Welcome Carmel…@ Naija bring out the questions…(I’m nosey)

:newpost: is up folks

Oprahs Bunion says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Not the Kappa Beach party!? Gosh, I never went to any of those…no Freaknic, no Kappa Beach party…I missed that in my college years!

Carrington says:

SHE may not have affected his marriage, but this picture of him posed like a 12 year old queen trying out for the Barbizon school of modeling should have caused pause in Toya’s drawz.

While I believe that he escaped these allegations unscathed, I definitely believe K. Michelle when she says, “That man whooped mah A$$!”

The problem is, she seems like the type to run up on a man. So, with that said, I don’t know if it was full on abuse – I believe THEY fought and SHE lost!

PS: Sandra Mae, I saw you get the shout out on T.I.’s show last night… Go!

Oprahs Bunion says:

Since ya’ll ain’t post the welcome packet for the newbies (yea I know I’m a newbie), here you go:

Age:

Smokie says:

:hi: KayCeiSoul!

MSVALLDAY says:

luVn_liFe… says:

that lil waynes babymama is just chicken headish to me ;
      __________________________________________________________________________

Not to mention the fact that she was Little Wayne's wife! She was not a baby mama they were in fact married.

aries says:

She was a baby mama first than a wife

tintin1979 says:

come on memph, you know what you did
      You ain’t gotta lie….

he still fine though.

Destinee says:

This man has “Mr. Wright” on his arm… what man takes a womens last night? Not a real one! Makes me question his motives. :thinking:

Destinee says:

Oprahs Bunion says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ***********************************************************************

Kappa Beach Party…man those were the days of “Freaknic”!!! Good times, good times :buttshake: :smoke: :party:

ms_no-no says:

Memphitz need to sit that behind down because K Michelle didn’t tell her story to ruin his marriage; she don’t care that he is married. I don’t know much about Toya but once a man puts his hands on you, he has the potential to hit any female. Not that I wish anything on Toya but time will tell. Maybe he’s heard about Wayne’s and Cash Money’s new exterminating service. LOL