ObamaSCARE: Family’s Insurance Premium Triples

Obamacare insurance premiums triple

Andy and Amy Mangione of Louisville, Ky. and their two boys are like most middle class families who work hard and pay their bills on time. The couple expected their insurance premiums to increase slightly under the new Affordable Care Act, but they got shock of their lives when they opened their latest insurance bill and realized their monthly premium had tripled!

“When I saw the letter when I came home from work,” Andy told Fox News, “(it said) ‘your action required, benefit changes, act now.’ Of course I opened it immediately.”

Andy was stunned to see his insurance premium skyrocket from $333 a month to $965! The letter made it clear that the increase in premiums was in compliance with the new ObamaCare health care law.

“This isn’t a Cadillac plan, this isn’t even a silver plan,” Mangione said, referring to higher levels of coverage under ObamaCare.

“This is a high deductible plan where I’m assuming a lot of risk for my health insurance for my family. And nothing has changed, our boys are healthy– they’re young –my wife is healthy. I’m healthy, nothing in our medical history has changed to warrant a tripling of our premiums,” said Andy, still in shock.

The family’s insurance company, Humana, declined to comment when contacted by Fox News.

Further explanations in the letter provided little comfort to the Mangiones: “If your policy premium increased, you should know this isn’t unique to Humana — premium increases generally will occur industry-wide,” the letter reads in part.

“Increases aren’t based on your individual claims or changes in health status,” it continued. “Many other factors go in to your premium including: ACA compliance, including the addition of new essential health benefits.”

Robert Zirkelbach, spokesman for American Health Insurance Plans, explained the “additional health benefits: “for people who currently choose to purchase a high deductible, low premium policy that’s more affordable for them, they are now being required to add all these new benefits to their policy,” he said.

That,” he says, “is also going to add to the cost of their health insurance premiums.”

• Buy Health Insurance Or Lose Your IRS Tax Refund
  • Major Corporations Consider Dropping Health Care Coverage
  • Judge Declares ObamaCare Unconstitutional
  • Angry Black Teacher Suspended for Threatening Anti-Obama Student With Arrest

• Caramel Rain

:no: I expect to see more of this.

• The Master Beta :D

So this is a plan you chose for your family right :yawn:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

That’s the insurance industry’s way of strong arming the president into throwing out healthcare reform. Can we opt out of our company’s insurance and get the government plan. I already pay $600/month for insurance. I don’t know how he was getting away with $300 for a family of at least four. Shoot they might have done a correction on his azz. I know how it is not to have insurance so I’m all for everyone having it. Now the hospitals can stop raising the price of healthcare talkin bout we’re paying for the uninsured. The greedy fat cats can kiss my grits!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:facepalm:

• The Master Beta :D

Bird 600 a month :shocked:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I dont wanna think about it :|

• Smonae

I call bullchit, my plan didnt increase much (I’m talking not even $5) and I dont no anyone who’s plan increased significantly due to Obamacare :coffee:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Everything Bird said.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Uh oh, and my company is having a meeting about our insurance next week…. :bite:

• Caramel Rain

Some people can barely afford the basic healthcare plan. Our premiums are going up next year also. They increased this year slightly. I am goin to hve to drop mines and let hubs cover me. It’s crazy when a 1/3 of your check is taxes and 1/3 is insurance only. Crazy.

#baitpost

:yawn:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

———
      :tea:

• Who Dat

I pay around $320 a month for me and my two girls. We dont have the top of the line coverage; or the lowest either. And if it was any higher than what it is I would DIE. :crying1: @that daggone $965.07 bill Lord.

One of the onliest reasons I am still here at this particular place of employment.

• Smonae

Good Morning :waves:
      Sandra
      Bird
      Caramel
      Beta
      San
      Man
      Brown
      OTB
      Who Dat

• BoringMale

Im very ignorant when it comes to this topic…plus you know us dudes hate the doctor, what can they (these people) do to make it lower?

• The Master Beta :D

Smonae :waves:

• ArabianNights

I pay about $100 a month for dental/vision/medical. My company started planning for ACA years ago when it first was announced. My premium has barely moved $10. Companies that are doubling and tripling people’s benefits, are just full of bull.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Smonae says:

*********************

Good Morning, and :cosign:

Not hardly. I don’t know what company he works for, but it sounds like he was actually paying too little per month for a family of 4.
      STFU. STFD…. here… _/ <–Dr's office chair, dental chair, ER waiting room chair. Take your pick. :coffee:

:violin:

cry me a river.

• MissHarlem

Im not even gonna inform the misinform today. I dont get paid for that :coffee:

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE :hi:

• Smonae

Kay, Boring Male & Arabian, Shuga & Harlem :waves:

• Caramel Rain

It’s not really fair for some to get free/low cost insurance and others (like me) pay out the azz for insurance and yet we get the same coverage? If that’s the case, I’m dropping my BCBS and signing up for Obamacare if it’s cheaper. IDK how this works. I think they need to think this ObamaCare thing through. It’s not ready to roll out to the public yet.

I’m all for universal insurance, but the disparities in income is not fair. IDK.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

**********************************

A)Go work somewhere else with better benefits.
      B)Find a different plan independently with another health ins. company
      C)Drop it all together and give somebody else’s name in the ER.

C really isn’t a serious option. But people do it, unfortunately. :yes:

:hi: Smonae

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Im not even gonna inform the misinform today. I dont get paid for that
      ——–
      hehehe

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:waves: Smonae

Hey Smonae! :waves:
      Harlem, please share your info pleeeeaaasse

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

C)Drop it all together and give somebody else’s name in the ER.

C really isn’t a serious option. But people do it, unfortunately.

and then they wanna have u sitting there waiting for 40 days and 40 nights. :smh:

• luVn_liFe…

C)Drop it all together and give somebody else’s name in the ER. :lol:

MorNiNg lovelies!!
      SMONEA
      Boring Male
      KaeCei
      MissHarlem
      ShugaHOney

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

C)Drop it all together and give somebody else’s name in the ER.
      ———–
      Tht ER bill will shonuff kill ya :nono:

• BoringMale

Im not even gonna inform the misinform today. I dont get paid for that

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

———-

I wanna know, Im not sick are nothing, but have no clue how these medicial insurance work or why they are so high if Im not a sickly person. Thats why I never get any coverage from my employers it seems like Im being hustled. I might be the only one who feels that way though.

• Caramel Rain

I have insurance and cant afford to use it :(

• MissHarlem

BROWN this is my area so I have been hearing bout this for years literally. However the panic that is brought about is bullchit on many levels. I digress I come here to escape my job :nun: Also my boo KAY has summed it up perfectly :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

:waves: Smonae and every one!!

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

———-
      You won’t have a choice now. You HAVE to get some. You’re gonna pay one way or the other

:tea:

I pay about the same. My company planned the same. They still take every opportunity to remind us that ObamaCare is the devil.

I just walk out…loudly…when its time for that bit.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I have insurance and cant afford to use it
      ——–
      :hug: Sorry this made me laugh

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:hi: Luvn

———-

**********

IDK much about it but you will be forced to get insurance under Obamacare. I think. IDK but I know kids will have to be insured or their parents will be fined.

• The Master Beta :D

Luvn :waves:

:hi: Luvn

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

I have insurance and cant afford to use it

*******************************

Well that means you can afford to let it go.
      What’s the point. :shrugs:

If you get ill, go to the ER and say your name is Katie Olkowski, and you’re so sick that you left your id at home. You were seeing stars and barely made it there. Then pass out.

You’ll either wake up dead or treated. #helpful.

• MissHarlem

BORING def not a read to you Im a straight shooter person NEVER subliminal. Its not fun that way :lol: to answer your question I would of got insurance even if it was on the low end #nohmo if I was you. I do also see how you may feel like you being hustled. I cant stress enough how IMPORTANT for people of color to get checked, tested and or screened. That has a major effect on the treatment we recieve or lack of data we have in certain neighborhoods.

• The Master Beta :D

Kaycei :waves:

San ah make ya dance says:

I have insurance and cant afford to use it
      ——–
      Sorry this made me laugh

**************

dont laugh at my pain :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

It’s not ready to roll out to the public yet.

*raised brows*

*rubs temples*

Morning Caramel. :lol: You think the Pres would just like, throw a sammich together?

• MissHarlem

:hug: to all who spoke :winky:

:kiss: OTB hey doll

• Anna

BoringMale says:

Im not even gonna inform the misinform today. I dont get paid for that

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

———-

~~~~~~~~
      Too many ppl use the ER for their only health care(no primary doctor).

Oh lord, I hate to see Blue Cross :no: they are high as hell and its just me and my daughter :smack:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Tht ER bill will shonuff kill ya

*********************************

San, ER bills have almost driven me to bankruptcy in the past.
      And you always get sick when you don’t have coverage, or during a lapse.

Flu: Yep! Got us one! Hey fellas…here’s one uninsured or lapsed bish right here. We just might win this time! :yahoo:

Hey Luvn :hi: Thank you Harlem :grin:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Just “might” have to let that AFLAC go…sigh

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

Wheres the feeble minds for obama.. Yall folk gotta understand this is more than whats in front of you.. WAKEYOAZZUP

• MissHarlem

Speaking of the PRESIDENT he made my commute pure hell but cant complain the UN is right up the block. I just want to do the stanky leg by the motorcade :shrug: Thats not ratchet is it?!! :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

AkneeWHO OTB wuts UP?? did smurfette tell U i summoned ??

I have insurance and cant afford to use it

them co-pays be a mutha! :cuss:

the copayment for my son’s epi-pen was $300. dam near fell out in CVS :ghost:

mind you, epi-pens expire every 6 months and then you have to get a new prescription

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

San, ER bills have almost driven me to bankruptcy in the past.
      And you always get sick when you don’t have coverage, or during a lapse.

————
      Praise God I have never been the sickly type, never had to go, always there with someone else. I’ve seen em, they a bish. Our insurance people even told us, if you can wait and go to your primary doctor, DO IT

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Hey Beta! :hug:

And hello to all de bddrown sugahs!!!<– Habib voice.

That's what the man at the gas station calls me. "De Bddrown Sugah"

ayCeiSoul says:

I have insurance and cant afford to use it

*******************************

Well that means you can afford to let it go.
      What’s the point.

You’ll either wake up dead or treated. #helpful
      ***************

:lol: I go regularly but my co-pays are so damn high that I usually just go when it’s necessary. I’m not letting it go b/c I’m in my childbearing years and anything can happen :eek:

I went to the neuro in June about my migraines and they wanted to do an MRI and brain scan but I havent reached my ded so I’d have to pay 1250? Um no, just keep writing my Fioricet and if it gets worse, I’ll got the ER. But I get what your saying

Wake up dead? :eek:

• MissHarlem

Using the ER for your main source of health issues does no good to anyone. Especially the ones doing the finances and paperwork (a lil selfish on my end but whatevs)

Does the numbnuts know that this was the all mighty republican idea and now bc Obama’s name is attached to it its everything we should hate *GASP* dumb asses

• The Master Beta :D

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Oh lord, I hate to see Blue Cross they are high as hell and its just me and my daughter
      __________________________________

Yes lawd I liked it better when my husbands company had Cigna

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

PPL in here with kids, CHIP where I live is free for all kids, if your working or not. And you can still have them covered by your own insurance. Is that like that where you all are? I find that it makes it a bit cheaper. (the health insurance)

• luVn_liFe…

J Said it! says: Yall folk gotta understand this is more than whats in front of you.. WAKEYOAZZUP

:hi: JsaidIT do Share

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

In america the land of the free.. you are being FORCED to buy a product/service. If not pay a penalty

yall gon learn today tho! but some just think obama is the messiah so carry on

yall know damn well if bush force this on yall he’ll be all kinds od lucifers.. but carry on!

The Master Beta :D says:

Bird 600 a month

That sounds about right :yes: insurance is high as hell, but I thank God for it though ……. between my surgery and my daughter surgery :phew: these doctors and hospitals high ….. I think just to get my daughter adenoids and tonsils removed, it was like 13,000 and then I had to turn around and have surgery ….. I want complain anymore, cause I am lucky to have good insurance ….. good day folks :peace:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

the copayment for my son’s epi-pen was $300. dam near fell out in CVS

——
      Does your city or state have free health care for kids? That’s a lot for an epi pen

• Tt

Obamacare is not ‘free’ healthcare. Someone has to pay for it….and there you go.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

————–
      THIS and that :tea:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:coffee: <<waiting on new post

• Caramel Rain

It’s not ready to roll out to the public yet.

*raised brows*

*rubs temples*

Morning Caramel. You think the Pres would just like, throw a sammich together?

****************

*breathing deeply* naw, I trust the Prez, especially since his MAMA died from Cancer so he knows the struggle. But IDK if it’s just the media but there is mass hysteria round these parts :bite:

• The Master Beta :D

San ah make ya dance says:

San, ER bills have almost driven me to bankruptcy in the past.
      And you always get sick when you don’t have coverage, or during a lapse.
      ————
      ______________________________________________

That’s why if I ever have to make an ER trip I go to American Family Care all they want is my $35 copay :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Shuga Honey says:

them co-pays be a mutha!
      the copayment for my son’s epi-pen was $300. dam near fell out in CVS

****************************

That pownk azz pen, the ambulance, and the ER bill almost had me & the boys living in a Whirlpool box under an overpass. :no:

My son had an allergic reaction and couldn’t breathe while I was 40 miles away. Had to call an ambulance – no one was around with a car.

$5000 total. That damn pen? $370.
      I told his azz NOPE. If you so much as see a hive, you better take that steroid, that other pill (forgot what it was), and some Benadryl. And sit on the WOOD FLOOR. Not the carpet. And close the windows. :coffee:

Shuga Honey says:

I have insurance and cant afford to use it
      them co-pays be a mutha! :cuss:
      the copayment for my son’s epi-pen was $300. dam near fell out in CVS :ghost:
      My god :eek: the most I had to pay in copay was 30 bucks, and that was for a specialty doctor …… :phew:

~
      and the lady with the babygirl and the Broken arm felt the child should have been in the ER

• BoringMale

———-

I had that Blue Cross when I worked at Norfolk Southern back in the day, they made us get it though. It was only 65 per check, but this was back in 2003, not sure what that coverage would be now. I thought Blue cross coverage was fair at the time.

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

This obamacare gives govt/corporations more control over the masses.. theres more to come..hold up

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

yes, for ppl under a certain income. as soon as you say your job offers health ins they be like see ya, wouldnt wanna be ya! :peace:

:newpost: Upstairs already 50 comments deep TUH! :newpost:

them co-pays be a mutha!

the copayment for my son’s epi-pen was $300. dam near fell out in CVS

**********************

That poor asthamatic baby :no: Your poor asthamatic pockets.
      Girl you better be filing them medical costs on your taxes.

:kona: scratch my 79 comment :smack: LOL

The Master Beta :D says:

San ah make ya dance says:
      San, ER bills have almost driven me to bankruptcy in the past.
      And you always get sick when you don’t have coverage, or during a lapse.
      ————
      ______________________________________________

Yeen know ….. they have several emergency care facilities over near me …… These Hospital charge every thing :nono: That’s when I’m in there I snatch as much shyt as possible :nono: gloves ,sanitize rs :tea: hmph ! Make absolutely no sense

• MissHarlem

^^ that made me yelp like a damn dog :rofl:

The grand speech with parents. The verbage changes but it all means I dont got time to go to no damn hospital so hurt yourself if you want to. le sigh good times

• OutsidetheBox

AkneeWHO OTB wuts UP?? did smurfette tell U i summoned ??

Nerp. :hi:

Moanings’. :yawn: Waddup?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

I just want to do the stanky leg by the motorcade Thats not ratchet is it?!!

*****************************

This just made me holler. :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

That poor asthamatic baby Your poor asthamatic pockets.
      Girl you better be filing them medical costs on your taxes.
      ________________________

not for asthma. its for peanut allergy. so just IN CASE he should ingest a peanut (or kiss a girl who did) he has to be injected with an epi pen.

this only happened once back in 2004 when someone gave him an M&M. other than that he has never used the dam thing.

you can only claim medical costs if you itemize your taxes, which i dont.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

That poor asthamatic baby Your poor asthamatic pockets.
      Girl you better be filing them medical costs on your taxes.

******************************

Awwww Carmel. (The slow awwwww)

Epi-Pens are for allergic reactions.
      Inhalers are for asthmatics. :sad:

:hug:

luVn_liFe… says:

Upstairs already 50 comments deep TUH!

:spank:
      no it aint!!

• The Master Beta :D

Luvn :spank: :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

But IDK if it’s just the media but there is mass hysteria round these parts

And why would there be mass hysteria surrounding this particular legislation? :tea: Think think think :lol:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

:offtopic: Nakeya, you’re in Philly, right? Did you hear about the school admins that used the n word to describe some of their students?

Nerp. :huh: hag she IS!

Moanings’. Waddup?
      I wanted to ax u sumpthin. later for that.

SO I cant do this growing my hurr out. Im thanking bout Halley Scary short :bounce:

luVn_liFe… says:

Upstairs already 50 comments deep TUH!

you smokin that oooohwee today, aint ya?

well, that was embarrassing. :kona:

BoringMale says:

———-

Federal Government Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO is $198.00 per pay period….. $396.00 a month, and I think its going up again :tea: Dental and vision going up too, I have some extra insurance for that

The got damn dentist high as hell too :mad:

• luVn_liFe…

:ashamed: I said EXCUSE my comment! LMAO :blink: IONo wtf!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

—–
      Yes I did. :mad: However I did not catch what school district it was. Was it Philadelphia School District or the county? Either way, they are crazy. Just a damn shame.

• MissHarlem

Awwww Carmel. (The slow awwwww)

^^KAY you got one mo time to make me either yelp or laugh out loud and your font will be white :spank:

• OutsidetheBox

:yes: I use it for the dentist, the doctor, anything. :nono:

Be putting them ice cream sammiches on your ass. :lol:

But srsly why the fukk yall healthcare so high?????????????? :wtf: $300 and $600 :shocked: Hell naw.

We’ll be some homeopathic muthafukkas. Hmph.

• Caramel Rain

Well good for you Jenie. You are blessed to hve good coverage. My copay is 50 for urgent care and I always get a bill.. :(

SO I cant do this growing my hurr out. Im thanking bout Halley Scary short

:bounce: Growing the hair out isnt for everybdoy. OTB12 decided to get a short cut too! :lol: Gotta find something age appro.

LuVie your a beaut and you can carry short cuts with no thoughts. :yes:

• The Master Beta :D

jeniefrumdabloc says:

The got damn dentist high as hell too
      ____________________________________________

Girl were having a meeting Thursday about benefits and we are loosing our gravy ass dental I loved to see the workers face when we’d go they’d be like where the hell ya’ll work Blue Cross nope that’s the first dental coverage that I’ve seen that paid 100% for everything and also gives $2000 for braces I’mma miss it :cry:

• luVn_liFe…

But srsly why the fukk yall healthcare so high?????????????? $300 and $600 Hell naw.
      ~
      Agreed! Ive always carried Critical care illness with a HIGH ded. and healthy kids for my son :tea:

i can pay outta pocket for cleanings and do Health fairs for vision,paps,and mams for FREE or very little

This guy needs to shop around… Those high premiums should “open up the market” and new companies should be sprouting up to compete for our business. Even Walgreens has a prescription plan that helps you save money on certain meds…

My ins went up this year also. But it’s not bad IMB… I pay about $375 a month, for med, dental, and vision insurance all together (3 diff cos, I just added it up).

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

I use it for the dentist, the doctor, anything.

Be putting them ice cream sammiches on your ass.

We’ll be some homeopathic muthafukkas. Hmph.
      ________________________

girl bye.

the next time my son act like he wanted to have a episode i put his ass in the shower and told him to say ahhhhh till the peanut residue washes out.

brushed his teeth and his tongue, made him gargle, gave him a benadryl and got the hell on. aint nobody got time for that mess. shiiiiiiiiiiit

imma be at home boiling shyt like honycoated. making my own epi pen.

• cougar lover

good thing i don’t have any children :phew:

• luVn_liFe…

Growing the hair out isnt for everybdoy.
      ~~
      ~
      Damn sure aint me! I need something i can put some gelon my FANGA tips and run threw my hair and its styled :phew:

Caramel Rain says:

Aww man :sad: trust I’m paying for that insurance :yes: just think if I had that extra 200 on my check ….. but me and lil JB need it….

• MissHarlem

Healthcare is a bitch it aint for the faint heart :no:

• OutsidetheBox

My copay is 50 for urgent care and I always get a bill..

You must be on a high deductible plan. And a healthy young lady like yourself shouldnt be needing to see the doc more than twice a year no?

If youre eating clean, taking care of self, save for a trauma, you and your +1 should not be underwater.

You smoking on the low or something? :huh:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

@Nakeya, They said it was Coatsville.

• Smonae

Shuga Honey says:

the copayment for my son’s epi-pen was $300. dam near fell out in CVS

————–

Shuga do you ever look on the manufacturer’s site for coupons or a 30day free supply??
      Sometimes it helps :yes:

cougar lover says:

good thing i don’t have any children

Smart dude, they cost :tea: big time ….

• luVn_liFe…

imma be at home boiling shyt like honycoated. making my own epi pen.
      :casket:
      Girl I almost got a blod clot in my eye from holdng in my yELP!! :hahaha:

Jenny, my vision is 8.67 twice a month, and 12.50 for dental twice a month. The dental is MetLife, I can’t recall who the vision is with.

Which all of this reminds me that I am paying for shatt that I am not using :mad:

I need my eyes checked and to get into the dentist’s office :eek:

• WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl:

GOOD MORNING YALL!!! :waves:

So what about the subsidies that they are suppose to help you cover the cost?.. :waiting:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

—–
      Really? Dag. Here in Philly, they can’t tell you no, no matter how much you make.

cougar lover says:

good thing i don’t have any children
      ***************

Not yet :eek:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Nakeya, They said it was Coatsville.
      —-
      Just sad. I hope they get fired. Just makes me wonder how they are treating the kids they are calling the n-words. Just a damn shame.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Uh oh, and my company is having a meeting about our insurance next week….

And wait until the mass layoffs begin. :no:

Smonae says:

Sometimes it helps
      ___________________________

nope i just been holding on to the same expired ones for bout 2-3 years. if i shake it up its still some good, right :tea:

i do have a coupon around here somewhere tho but then you have to FIND that particular brand which of course isnt what was prescribed. and $5 off of $300 aint really doing too much of nothing.

i’ll look again tho.

The Master Beta :D says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      The got damn dentist high as hell too
      ____________________________________________

Whew I need that :shock: for lil JB YOWZER!!!! Metlife ok, plus with Blue Cross helps though …… but that’s a sweet plan Beta

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Kenya, you having a baby?!

@everyone And speaking of babies, did Bomb have the twins yet or no?

ShugaHOney
      where R U located??

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Why would they strong arm him when he’s in bed with them? :shrug: They’re about to make a killing with these high premiums. :no:

@KeKe
      as of fRIDAY NO :bite:

luVn_liFe… says:

ShugaHOney
      where R U located??

nyc

• Smonae

Jenie & DTTS :yahoo:

I dont have a copay for prevenative care like well women & annual check ups, same with the dentist.

I’ve never been billed for the ER either :shrugs:
      I see why some people just work for benefits and retirments plans

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Thanks Luvin. Morning BTW.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Caramel Rain says:

Aww man trust I’m paying for that insurance just think if I had that extra 200 on my check ….. but me and lil JB need it….

*************

That’s true. And you pay for so might as well use it. You are so responsible :yes:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

WUT U GONE DO WITH THAT LIL THANG?!! :rofl: says:

So what about the subsidies that they are suppose to help you cover the cost?..

That’s only for people who live below, at, or above poverty level.

• cougar lover

Not yet :eek:
      ———————

me-> :deadhorse: <- that very idea

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I have the high option so I think mines is a lil more, same with the vision , but its just me on the vision. I think I am about to add my daughter though…. I love my vision , free exams …. up to 150 dollars on frames and my out of pocket for frames is 10 bucks, :yes:

• Smonae

Shuga, I’ve seen a couple that actually covered the entire copay or offered a free 30 or 60 day supply. $5 off of $300 aint chit tho :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Shuga Honey says:

the copayment for my son’s epi-pen was $300. dam near fell out in CVS

————–

:shocked: How is that even legal?

Smonae says:

Jenie & DTTS :yahoo:

Yep for preventive for me its free too… sick visits 20 bucks, specialty docs 30 …..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

Shuga Honey says:

I have insurance and cant afford to use it
      them co-pays be a mutha! :cuss:
      the copayment for my son’s epi-pen was $300. dam near fell out in CVS :ghost:
      I imagined you falling out like the fat women do in church when they catch the Holy Ghost and busted out laughing. :hahaha:

With a bunch of other fat stewardesses standing over you fanning you saying: “In the Mighty Name of Jesus!” :ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

Yesterday somebody who runs a blog we all like :eek: was like so who cares. :tea:

• Pretty Brown Eyes

Look I’m all for a plan that will help cut down on the amount of non emergency ER visits. I took my son to the ER because he was having a bad asthma attack Lawaniqa in there wit pookie n them talking bout she think she pregnant and came there for a pregnancy test. The ER short staffed so I had to wait while she pee on a stick and pray my son don’t go on to glory while I’m waiting. If Lawaniqa had to pay that ER bill she just created she’da went to the drugstore and bought a test.

~
      :facepalm: this the stupid typa shyte my younger sis does :no:

• OutsidetheBox

:no: This is just terrible. Yall bout to make me go do some work I’m so appreciative. :eek:

• Caramel Rain

You smoking on the low or something?
      **********

STOP IT, OTB! Girl, high deductible = low payment monthly. Yea I go like once or twice a year but this year, TUH, I been real accident prone for some reason. My eczema flared up this sprang and had to get 3 shots. I have had to get two moles removed to. Gotta keep my skin flawless :nun:

Im a victim of second hand smoke :sick: so I think it’s affecting my immune system or some? IDK. And I have migraines and see a neuro for this.

@69 :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Ladies, don’t forget to visit WebMD’s Symptom Checker before you run to the ER after ObamaCare goes into effect next week. The symptom checker will tell you if it’s worth it to spend that huge co-pay.

:pc:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Yesterday somebody who runs a blog we all like was like so who cares.
      —–
      *reads sentence three different times* Dag really? Well it’s her blog….but shoot I care.

• OutsidetheBox

And so it begans. *tight face*

• Diva

Dis some bullshat :wave: morning Roses!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temAjb9d-5s 69

luVn_liFe… says:

imma be at home boiling shyt like honycoated. making my own epi pen.
      :casket:
      Girl I almost got a blod clot in my eye from holdng in my yELP!! :hahaha:

:ghost:

I see Luvn ain’t being shyt today either.

Smonae :woot:
      —-
      *lightly plucks your nose just cause* :hug:

And wait until the mass layoffs begin

It’s already began….Friday is the day they let you know when you’re fired.

No new post :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

*mouths* I care too Keya.

:yes: A bunch of us did. :fistbump: Let me know if I need to font my name to get somebody fYred. Open those positions up. I bet they have some decent healthcare plans. :tea:

Hey Diva :yahoo:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Which all of this reminds me that I am paying for shatt that I am not using

I need my eyes checked and to get into the dentist’s office
      **********

I been riding round with my script for my glasses since June. Lenscrafters done pist me all the way off

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Please don’t take my words out of context. :coffee:

:hug: :lol:

:dead:

• OutsidetheBox

Please don’t take my words out of context

I’m mobile. You mind going to get your words? You know I smoke. Honest mistake maybe.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

And wait until the mass layoffs begin

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

It’s already began….Friday is the day they let you know when you’re fired.

Did Obama reform unemployment? No? Ok. :coffee:

No new post

:eek: That dude from yesterday? Why he aint the morning glory????

:heart: :hump:

• cougar lover

….and kenya i meant the very idea of having a child. not baby making sessions tho :eek:

Caramel Lenscrafters is highway robbery :nono: find you another vision place !!!!

• 3halos

Hmmm, 300 for a family plan??? From where? The bookdocks? I pay $320 for a SINGLE plan!

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

******************

umm, you must went to one of the state hospitals? Im sure that girl wasnt in there just for shyts n giggles. Hell who wants sit in the ER for hours for preg test? Maybe she was having complications or spotting or some? IDK. There are many places that offer preg test for free. I know. I done been to them the all :eek: J/P.

We just read the words :eek:
      —————–

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:
      =================

Which all of this reminds me that I am paying for shatt that I am not using

I need my eyes checked and to get into the dentist’s office
      **********

Kenya, my lil one who is not into namebrands AT ALL just had to pick up theeeee most expensivest glasses in theeeee whole wide world.

:blink: <–was me! But what could I do, lil Ricky needs to see :wail:

• OutsidetheBox

Kenya you shouldnt be on a high deduc plan then. Cant you switch it up during open enroll?? You should look into another one.

My company offers FSA and HSAs so I rarely have to come out of pocket. Thank you, Lord. I hope to continue this way.

• Diva

:wave: hey Jenay!!!! :woohoo:

• MissHarlem

:hump: girl dont even mention him. Im gettin moist at the thought :coffee:

DTS :hahaha:

Shuga Honey says:

the copayment for my son’s epi-pen was $300. dam near fell out in CVS

————–
      How is that even legal?
      _____________________________

because peanut allergies are fatal and a child with a peanut allergy has to have an epi pen on him at all times (one for school/one for home/$150 each). unfortunately, the medicine doesnt last forever. i think all medicine expires within a few months or a year. we still had all the medicine i been paid for all these other years. i prolly got a thousand dollars worth of expired epipens in my bathroom right now.

lil ninja betta gargle some peroxide like honycoated said. :tea:

3 Halos my plan is not a ‘family plan’, just me and 1 kiddo :eek:
      The medical is through Cigna Great West :tea:

cougar lover says:

*************

:lol: Cougar! If we making love, there is a possibility that could lead to making a baby! Just be prepared 1+1=3 :rofl:

what you got against fatherhood anyways, other than your frugalness :lol:

:lol: :hahaha:

• luVn_liFe…

Speaking of BS insurance and Crap! wer getting Hurricane Impact windows installed asked our agent to run the #s to see how much of a discount we would get.
      this chyte says $104!!
      R They outta ther fuqqin minds!! :smack:
      damn

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

@OTB, what guy from yesterday?

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

One thing I know for sure: People who think the sun doesn’t shine until Obama wakes up will support and justify every single move he makes – even to the detriment of themselves, their family, their livelihood, and their every day ability to keep on keeping on.

SMH

What makes this any different than the ridiculous than some of Bush’s policies? Not much.

What makes the people who support everything Obama any different those people who support everything Bush did despite their continued struggle? Not much.

I’m trying to survive with a little breathing room. I ain’t trying to support “history”… I’ve got a child to support and if the person who best helps me achieve that goal looks like me, my child, or Pippy Longstocking – that’s the MF I’m going with.

Damn a “support black business, umm politicians” when folk are a half paycheck from disaster.

“expired” :lol: #moneymaker

ShugaHOney
      they just did a report last week on the Nightly News about EXPIRATION dates on food\meds.
      that stuff is still good.

Hmmmp Jenny, I was like “look at these over here, what about those over there”

Him: :ha: Them right there! Look how they look on me Mom :trophy:

Oh lil ricky :wail:

LOL I call him that or Rico Suave :rofl: when I get all worked up :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

:eek: New Yawwkka Look at QT aXing bout him.

See. :facepalm: :lol:

@BrownskinQT Some dude who popped up on my FB feed and now he my boyfren. :oops:

So so fineeeee. So fine. :|

Yall gravis are “date ready” :hahaha:

• Pretty Brown Eyes

@Carmel I don’t know where you live but here the hospital ER has to take insured or non insured. Wasn’t no state hospital it was a private hospital. She wasn’t sure if she was pregnant so it wasn’t like she was having a misscarriage. The chick didn’t wanna spend 15 bucks on a test so she went to the ER cause she knew they had to see her. They do it all the time.

• OutsidetheBox

R They outta ther fuqqin minds!!

:lol: :hahaha:

:eek: New Yawwkka Look at QT aXing bout him.

See. :facepalm: :lol:

So so fineeeee. So fine. :|

Welll, what’do I gotta do to see this young man :eek:

:cell:

• Diva

Carrington says:

SMH

——————-
      :applause: well said Carrington :wink:

• MissHarlem

*crosses legs wrings out thong* ahem I said stop bringin him up. I will F your boyfren :lol: :ashamed: <–not really :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Raise your font if you support everything Obama does? :eek: Raise them high nah.

luVn_liFe… says:

ShugaHOney
      that stuff is still good.

I used to but the albuterol pumps on the black market, she needs to find the folks that get this (non-expired)stuff for free, and work out a deal :kona:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Just lookin’ out of the window.
      Watchin’ the asphalt grow.
      Thinkin’ how it all looks hand-me-down.
      Good Times, yeah, yeah Good Times

Keepin’ your head above water
      Makin’ a way when you can

Temporary lay offs. – Good Times.
      Easy credit rip offs. – Good Times.
      Ain’t we lucky we got ‘em – Good Times.

:whistle:

• OutsidetheBox

He on his way. *giggles* I wanna google image search his ass but that pic is mildly NSFW.

luVn_liFe… says:

ShugaHOney
      that stuff is still good.
      _________________________

sho is. im not throwing it out. especially since we only used ONE way back in 2004. 9 years of my money down the drain. im not buying no more. :nono:

not when peroxide is 3 for a dollar. man, listen here.

@OTB Ohhhhhh ok

well said Carrington
      OH Cut the CRAP divA!!! :D

• 3halos

Sandra, news media outlets are reporting that the health care law may not pass the Democratic-controlled senate. Forcing people and saying they HAVE to have insurance or you are fined is not going to fly with too many. Most people like to “think” they have a choice.. even if we don’t technically… What I’d like to understand is why he couldn’t help minimize deductibles without raising premiums before trying to force people to get insurance. If you make it more affordable, people will be signing up for insurance. Most don’t have insurance b/c of neglect, they have it b/c they can’t afford it.

I’ll be honest, many of my friends work for themselves as well, work for small companies or are consultants and pay health care monthly/independently. BUT the deductible is so dang high, you can be sitting here paying $300+ a month for one person which is already hard and then STILL never utilize the insurance properly b/c you can’t come up with the ridiculous deductible (1-5000k). It’s going to be same thing for the MASSES of people who are forced to get insurance. You’ll be paying a monthly fee … but only when you pay that deductible can you be seen.

Wranging out them drawers. :hahaha: :rofl:

How is “he” coming? :eek:

New Number remember :eek:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Eureka!! a lightbulb just went off.

:yahoo:

a bish done came up with a plan :buttshake:

<–was me! But what could I do, lil Ricky needs to see
      ***********

:rofl: good mama! he's going to appreciate it when he's older!!

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Raise your font if you support everything Obama does? Raise them high nah.
      – – – – – – – – –
      Don’t worry, you won’t get many admissions, but the proof is in the fonts on every Obama post.

In most cases, capital letters indicate elevated blood pressure. LOL

>-<o{{{{{{{{{{{{ <– virtual windmill @ OTB.

• MissHarlem

Raise your font if you support everything Obama does? Raise them high nah.

^^ I dont even have the energy today :coffee:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Diva, I seent you trying to font my boo, step off heffa!!!
      You have all the mens already! You see my name don’t cha?!!!! :rofl:

:chase:
      SmurfeTTe will u PLZ do what i aXed Yew!

• OutsidetheBox

Yes. New num. ..I’m sure. :huh: Or lordT if’n I sent my boyfren to someone else :cuss: :bite: :wail:

luVn_liFe… says:

-> :cheer:

>-<o{{{{{{{{{{{{ <– virtual windmill

:rofl: :rofl:

You made me scroll up too 0__0 looking. Hate chu! :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

:chase:
      SmurfeTTe will u PLZ do what i aXed Yew!

:blink: :wail: What’d I do/not do now yo? :smack:
      ================
      How’d yew send it? :eek:

• luVn_liFe…

a bish done came up with a plan
      I Guess Better late than Never Shuga HOney! :hug:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Brown Cutie… I’m dead @ ur name! (Do Not Resuscitate) LMAO

*In leiu of flowers, the family asks that you put some Lil Debbie’s and a small TV on Investigation Discovery Channel in the casket.*

>-<o{{{{{{{{{{{{ <– virtual windmill

Boooooo :woot:
      #iongetit

How’d yew send it?
      :chase:
      E lec TRONIC Mail – – No doy!

Oh Cougar :rofl: :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

I Guess Better late than Never Shuga HOney!

:thumbsup: luvn

my baby gone get all new epipens for chrissmus this year :lol:

and imma get my tubes tied cuz kids too expensive.

• 3halos

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers, I need to shop around for sure. I chose that plan b/c of the lower deductible but I'm going to research tonight.

@Carrington,Don’t be scared suga. :winky:

I wasn’t talking to yew Luvlife :eek:
      But, ION see anything from you now? WHen? What’s it about? :wail: ION like not knowing something :(
      ============
      OTB, how’d you send it?

:dead: @ No Doy

no she didnt :rofl:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Sandra’s always slow, or y’all never talk about anything when I have time to creep. When I’m busy, I can’t even keep up with the comments.

*Side eye OTB*

• luVn_liFe…

:hahaha: shugaHONEY, that’s when U know frustrations’s right around the Corner

3Halos
      ALso look at the ‘prescription plans’.

• Diva

*whispers* I hate chu heffas!!! :rofl:

@Carrington you here for a bit? Lets #discuss

I think its funny that certain factions refuse to support anything he does because of who he is.

To me that is a MAJOR factor in why this “healthcare” reform is causing so much division and angst…but the major talking points are “Its too expenisve” Not WHY is it so expensive. Insurance companies have profit as the number one. They can “say” they have a customer centric focus but if they did they all would operate more like allstate (customer friendly ins comp).

He pulled bits from here, bits from there. How is it possible to tailor a plan to fit the whole country? All of us have to give and take.

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=590097934 Phillybruh

Good Morning all, well working for the largest health care provider in PA BC/BS, the real reason your premiums go up every year is rather simple because we want too and we can, its not like your employeer is going to give you any more than 3 or 4 options and only two of those options are good ones.

• Diva

Carrington says:

——————-
      *clears throak* what you wanna talk about Carrington?

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

wow. that’s crazy then

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: I need to go on PC.

Mobile sucks (slowwww) azz. :no:

allstate (customer friendly ins comp
      Yes laWD, My suto insurance company. NOBODY can beat those rates! :cheer:

• Diva

*grabs OTB and locks her in the closet* :hahaha:

very well said 3halos

Shuga Honey says:

:dead: @ No Doy

no she didnt :rofl:

*flared nose, stares at the both of yall*
      :twisted:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Diva, he is not gonna talk about anything with you, you Jezebel!!!!
      :box: :hahaha:

• MissHarlem

Ewww that person’s thumb needs a manicure :sad:

*files nails*

:listen:
      Make a hole make a hole and let the Queen come past
      I come through in the speedboat, with 808’s in the glass
      Push big things here, bet most of y’all crash
      Back to trainin lightweights, you in the wrong weight class
      Haters, stay awake, **** the Harlem Shake
      We “Slam” dance like Onyx, check my ebonics
      You got, heat nigga you thinkin we won’t blaze?
      Gotta come hard cause these are the last days
      When I, do it I do’s it, ain’t no more to it (word)
      Ask Ice Cube, I puts my back into it
      From car dealers to Macy’s, to cashiers that brace me
      We train like the Navy for whatever the case may be
      I pass on the 6, they don’t impress me much
      I want the bulletproof 7 cause the doors lift up
      They pick the best of all girls, so how y’all sound?
      I got the best of both worlds, holdin me down

:danban:

Phillybruh says:

==============
      That may be how it begins, but when anything is market based, it should improve for the customer AND THEN those employers like your job will be forced to lay off workers, so it will balance out :tea:

IMB :eek:

• Diva

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Diva, he is not gonna talk about anything with you, you Jezebel!!!!
      :box: :hahaha:
      ————————-
      Quit being so dayum insecure!!!! I don’t want yo man guhl? :nana:

*grabs OTB and locks her in the closet*
      _________

Yall stangy asses aint got to worry about me. Everytime I see his gravi I just turn my head now. All that potent stuff. Nawl. I’ll get knocked up just looking at him. Dont chu/chall even worry. :hahaha:

• MissHarlem

:listen: should of posted this first

This chit ain’t fair
      I, am, Jay, Hov’
      Mami shake ya body body, don’t hurt no-body body
      It’s me in the God-body, R. Kelly the John Gotti
      of R&B thug and me I would say I’m probably
      the hardest rapper to ever cop on poppy and
      put it in a song, ma how could you go wrong ha? ha? ha? ha?
      Worse than a armed robbery
      Know that I’m armed properly, whenever the arm’s rocky
      You can go on clockin me, ain’t nuttin gon’ stop me
      High as Allah I be, movin in peace but I
      move with the piece, so them, dudes in the streets
      will never remove my piece, ha? ha?, got me
      Niggaz’ll never get me, I never move sloppy
      Move with the glock-50, got some Tupac with me
      Let’s not test my gangsta, just, raise your glasses
      Mami, shake ya asses, this is a thug classic

:danban:

• Caramel Rain

Im so damn hongry. I hate when I brang my lunch but dont want to eat it.

• Diva

*grabs OTB and locks her in the closet*
      _________

——————-

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

not to mention the hospitals charging an arm & a leg for Mucous receptors (kleenex). have you ever read the details of a hospital bill :eek:

at the end of the day the rich will steady be rich and the poor will steady be poor.

*grabs OTB and locks her in the closet*
      _________

*inserts rubber allergic joke here*

cougar lover says:

Caramel Rain says:

what you got against fatherhood anyways, other than your frugalness
      —————————

ion know about you but my 1+1= 0
      Trojans + Depo-Provera= good night, no nothing else

nothing against fatherhood, but umm, the way my care free is set up

***************

:rofl: :hahaha: You are a mess! I hope your girl isnt lying about being on the depo cuz it’s been known to happen.

You mind sharing how old you are? Just curious!

:crying1: OMGawd sent my boyfren to someoneelse. :wail:

I resent it DTTS. I never deleted the old num so I had the two.

I AIN’T GOT NOTHING IN MY :cell: or :pc:

:waiting:

• GellySammich

:yawn: wow this conversation is awesome

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Quit being so dayum insecure!!!! I don’t want yo man guhl
      ______________________________________

I’m not insecure girl, I’m sorry. He’s just so fine :hahaha:

• luVn_liFe…

have you ever read the details of a hospital bill
      :yes:
      Its ABSURD to the 10th POWER!

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says: I AIN’T GOT NOTHING IN MY
      :rolleyes:

:woot: Plus I just called my old number and it’s “not in service” so nobody else saw your boyfiend :lol:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

:nono: that nut gone be quick and strong as hell like a dude that just came home from prison. shyt gone come out like concentrated orange juice.

NO.THANK.YOU!

GELLY :rofl: aint it

The V :heart:
      The beard :love:

I’d be mean and bossy to him on Day #1 :yes: :D

• OutsidetheBox

When you have a surgery you really think that screw cost $750? :no: Dont believe the hype.

but healthcare is lucrative industry and the ppl at the top USED to being..top. :tea: So dont think they gonna go quietly into the night. Thats insurance, hospitals, manufacturers, drug companies. :$$$$$$: :tea:

• cougar lover

lemme lay up under missharlems drawls, mouth open, while they being wranged out!!
      ———————————————————
      ^^^^^
      somebody must really like to sip on top shelf :think:

:eek: Dont be lusting. Just admire. :nun:

:rofl: Oh, that was you LuvLife. I did do it :eek:

She was having phone issues… But I did do it :tea:

cougar lover says:

———————————————————
      ^^^^^
      somebody must really like to sip on top shelf
      :ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

wow this conversation is awesome

Dont be so enthused. :hahaha: Baby cant take all the excitement. :eek:

:kiss:

Oh, that was you LuvLife. :eek:

• GellySammich

:lol: Harlem
      I think I’ll come back on a better post and hopefully with a less itchy belly :cuss: dang babies!

• cougar lover

Caramel Rain says:

You mind sharing how old you are? Just curious!
      ——————————-
      How we go from US love making responsibly? To my gf, hopefully being honest about the baby away!!

JH or BP :huh:

luVn_liFe… says:

Oh, that was you LuvLife. :eek:

I thought that was :karate:

• GellySammich

:kiss:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

OTB – I absolutely have NO viable debate as it relates to people fighting the President simply for the sake of fighting him. THAT is as clear as day to anyone willing to accept the reality of life in America in 2013 – where is it rooted? Partially it’s party politics which is the name of the game, but overwhelmingly, it reeks racism. No more. No less.

Do I think he has some good policies? Eh… I honestly can’t say that he would be amongst my top 5 – but I don’t aww his policies being that much worse, or better, than Bush’s so, they’re about a tie in terms of MY bottom line. I suspect that some are loyal to a party, some are loyal to a race, and some are loyal to their bottom line and I happen to fall into the latter category.

In a perfect world, he’d be able to do his job and make everyone happy, but the reality is that no one will ever be happy. You make the poor folk happy, you piss off the rich folk because that happiness usually comes at a financial loss for them. You make the rich folk happy, and you’ve pissed off the poor folk.

Meanwhile, people in the middle just stuck like chuck.

He’s never going to win, but where I see the fail for us is that he won’t be taken seriously if we don’t call him out on the things that he’s not handling that affect us in a positive way.

TAKEN FAY :bullhorn: :woot:

Get to the CALL OUT!!! :kona:

LuvLife
      I have to resend it from a pc because I don’t have her saved on my phone. So Settle Down :tea: #butididdoit :yes:

:popcorn: Bring it here OTB #butonlyifitsrealtrifling :D

COUGAR :yes: but it does. Only the best :yes:

:newpost: Racist school admin

:newpost: Its terrible :newpost:

• Caramel Rain

Calm down, Cougar! Just asking. I wasnt saying your gf was dishonest I was just making a statement about men not knowing if their woman uses BC or not. No accusations or non. Good luck!

• OutsidetheBox

Meanwhile, people in the middle just stuck like chuck.

I’m a chuck too. :hi: Too employed for “benefits”…too underemployed to “middle class” my way thru.

I do agree that he needs to be taken to task. On many things. Healthcare, poverty and the link to racism, gender equality. He “loves” ladies (big flirt..) but Obama hasnt really put that many into position. I see him. :huh:

Then again if we call him out too loud, the majority (and thats still not brown ppl, no matter what census says) will jump on that like flies to chit and rabblerouse.

• cougar lover

@Caramel

i wasn’t getting in my feelings. i was merely stating that we should marinate on the idea of US :love: everything else is a blur when i see your font.

• AllNYC

You are free to use to the insurance marketplace to get a better deal on insurance than the one your employer uses. The employer contribution will not be the same, but it may work better for you and your family.
      I have BCBS and pay $125 per month for me and my son. No co-pay for wellcare visits for my 16 month old or my maternity checkups.
      It really depends on your employer – soooo that doesn’t necessarily fall into Obama’s lap. If your employer skimps on their contribution to your insurance, that is something to take up with them.

• http://www.tt-time.com/ m9ser1

i have bcbs becaus i had to change plans. keystone was the best.. premiums when from like $200 to $900 on keystone. smh