Cory Booker flirts with stripper

Presidential hopeful Cory Booker has been busy flirting with women on social networks in the hopes that one of them would leak his Direct messages. He got his wish when a Portland stripper named LynsieLee tweeted their private messages on her Twitter timeline, probably with his permission.

Cory Booker flirts with stripper

The direct messages exchanged between Booker and Lynn in private messages are so innocent that he could have simply tweeted her on his public timeline.

If media outlets pored over their tweets hoping for something salacious, they were sorely disappointed. Of course Booker knew exactly what he was doing when he sent the tweets back in February. America already has a bisexual president. Booker is another closeted homosexual politician who is struggling to convince America that he’s heterosexual.

53 Responses to “Presidential hopeful Cory Booker flirts with stripper on Twitter to convince us he’s heterosexual”

lexdiamonz says:

STOP it Corey… howudoin?? and does becky have a GUN TATT WHAT THE WHAT … I miss the days when strippers were “classy” LOL

FuturedocDonte says:

not convinced :coffee:

MsB2u says:

jenie
    :happy:

nybrn2 says:

Gm roses!!! It will be awhile before there is another black president!! The others have dragged the POTUS through the mud!! The hate is real y’all!!

Shuga Honey says:

yeah right.

ppl would love him MORE if he were gay. especially here in the very liberal north east coast.

and :obama: isnt bisexual. cut it out :chase:

Blackswan says:

Uh who’s this bisexual president that you speak of?? Love my POTUS

A.J. says:

I miss the days when strippers were “classy” LOL
    When? :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

Who?

Caramel Rain says:

Razz, I responded downstairs about my lack of domestic abilities

I rebuke this :nono: in the name of Jesus!!!!!! :nun:

Caramel Rain says:

IDK who he is but he’s handsome.. I think

Cory can have several :nono: Don’t nobody got time for that !!!! Nope :nono:

Hmmm.. Thanks Razz b/c I am not really domestic. My dad did all the cooking growing up sooo I didnt care to learn. I did not know you could freeze fresh veggies. I never buy in bulk, I just buy as needed so I’m at the grocery store every other day. You inspired me! Matter fact, I’ma clean out my freezer tonite and give all my frozen digiornos pizza and corn dogs to my lil brother :lol:

Girl you is a lifesaver.
    ———————-
    Go get you a Paula Deen cook book :rofl: jk

But a cook book helps for folks who aren’t as experienced in the kitchen.. So long as you follow the directions exactly you should be fine. BUT, some of those recipes are bland b/c sometimes it’s yt folks who submit the recipes.. so you really have to know your seasonings and herbs to give a bland dish flavor. Start off small, though, don’t try to be wolf gang puck on the first try :Lol:

Booker Hooker.. wow! :lol:

Is she as smart as a box of rocks?

Y’all

I saw a clip of GTAV when one of the dudes was getting ass in the car… :rofl:

His finish was classic :dead:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I can’t even muster up enough cares to font on subject. So I won’t waste your time or my font. Let me work on something. :kona:

Crickett says:

Gay men have always loved whores…

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Good morning yall!!! :waves: Nothing on this topic. I’m just glad he didn’t gey caught with his hands in the cookie jar. :tea:

Eh, I’m about to go somewhere and be somebody! #wokeupandpaidattention :D

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh I do have something to font. I bet he tucks his dack inbetwixt his :buttshake: and pulls it tight to make a V :kona:

Gay or not, nigga mite want some puzzy. :shrugs:

Chit, she look good. :thumbsup:

Jdore says:

Good Morning! :waves:

Smonae says:

Sandra really :no:

“America already has a bisexual president. Booker is another closeted homosexual politician who is struggling to convince America that he’s heterosexual.”

gypsyeyes says:

I really dont care about the topic at hand but them frozen pizzas and corn dogs got a nigga rolling this morning…who said this? I just stocked up on meats and seasoned them and separated them and put them in the freezer.

Sandra please check your email ….. I just seen a video with an all male cheerleader squad unbelievable :shock:

Smonae says:

Caramel
    Swan
    Ny
    Cricket
    Gypsy

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Jenie, were they wearing green and white sets? If so, I saw that one too. They had the duck faces going strong.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Smonae!!!! :hug:

A.J. says:

Smonae :hug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I saw the image of the male cheerleaders :facepalm:

A.J. says:

I saw that shat this morning and shook my head :no: what is this world coming to Jen?

gypsyeyes says:

——————-
    Love that was Kenya/Caramel I helped her a bit. :lol:

Jdore says:

Hey Smonae :hug:

Shuga Honey says:

Crickett says:

Gay men have always loved whores…
    ______________________________

everybody loves whores. whores come in handy :tea:

among many other things, whores know where all the good parties and drugs are :tea:

:happy: <—-me and my hoe friends

A.J. says:

————-
    I don’t remember if they were from florida or Alabama but I saw them either june or july and I was ashamed for them. (black boys right?)

I feel like an all male cheer squad should not be discriminated against but I don’t think they should be allowed to dress like that.. hell I don’t think the women should be allowed to dress in short shorts like that. but :shrug:

Shuga Honey says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

_________________________

oooh noes! everybody panic!!!!1!!1 :rolleyes:

Ya’ll please go to YT and check this out :shock:

Search this >>> Modmobilian. com: Prancing Elites

:eek: Now I will say this, for someone that was on the drumline, back in the day … they did ok :yes: but no suh!!!! I am not having no more kids :nono: confused folks out here

puppylove says:

Mernin roses :yawn: Today is payday :danban1:

:newpost: Baggage Claim premiere and after party

Miany says:

:waves: good morning yall….I think ole Cory is charismatic. Ion curr who anyone fuggs

This shyt is unreal :shock: I can’t believe. Will the men please stand up this is awful :crying1:

Smonae says:

Jenie, u dont wont no mo chocolate babies :(
    I’m still got the fever fo a lil chocolate boy, it just wont go away

Caramel Rain says:

puppylove says:

Mernin roses Today is payday
    **********

speak fo yourself. I gotta whole ‘nother week.
    :hi: Smonae

MsB2u says:

smonae
    :hi:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Well at least Corine Booker likes Black people unlike Barney Obama. :shrug:

Atypical says:

:thinking: I always thought he was handsome and never heard about him liking franks and beans? #teatimetimefortea I heard he did really good things for Newark though…