Celebrity Seed: Sean Combs and Kim Porter

Sean Combs three daughters twins D'Lila and Jessie plus Chance at the Swarovski Runway show

Rap mogul Sean Combs proves it’s never too early to begin exploiting your children. Combs and one of his baby mamas, Kim Porter, sat with Combs’ mother Janice Combs and Kim’s son Quincy Brown in the front row at the Swarovski Childrens’ Fashion Collection runway show at Industria Studio in NYC on Saturday, Oct. 5. Combs’ three daughters twins D’Lila and Jessie, 6, and Chance, 7. The twins will turn 7 in December. Quincy’s biological father is former R&B crooner Al B Sure.

Chance’s mother is Atlanta socialite Sarah Chapman. Kim and Sean broke up after Kim learned of Sarah’s pregnancy. The couple later reconciled, and a still bitter Kim vowed that her twins would never meet their half sister.

Diddy three daughters

Photos: Johns PKI/Splash News and Instagram.com

50 Responses to “Celebrity Seed: Sean Combs and Kim Porter”

Dr.GiGi says:

Cuteness! I adore the snaggle tooth phase!

@ Dr.GiGi: They have long necks so they’re going to be tall like their former model mama. :yes:

Dr.GiGi says:

@Sandra: I saw that and was thinking the same thing. I just hope they don’t push/rush them into the limelight. Kids should just be kids! Thanks for the Sunday post and enjoy your day of leisure!

Yardgirl says:

Thanks for the multiple Sunday posts Miss Sandra!! :happy:

It is funny how the twins look so much like Chance, there is no mistaking that they share the same bloodline and are sisters. I do not think bitter parents should keep siblings apart, it was not their fault that they were brought into their parents’ drama. Side note, Quincy is his pappi’s twin!! :yes:

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

Sandra does Diddy have custody of Chance? I have noticed as of late she is with them a lot……as if she lives with him.

LuvNeek says:

The picture with puff in the back of all three of them they look like triplets…. too cute

mzwhang90210 says:

cahhhhh-yute kids..all of em.
    They SHOULD be allowed to meet/bond with each other..@yardgirl I agree.

Glad they look more like their respective mothers tho :hahaha:

OAN..
    :cheer1: MY BABY HALLE HAD HER LIL BOYYYYYYY TODAY~!!!! Go Halle..I :heart: you!!!

Blackswan says:

Very pretty little girls glad to see them smiling and getting along. I just saw some pics of Diddy at an event with Sarah. Diddy is a true Scorpio.

bgood says:

Cute girls for sure

datsmdubya2u says:

wow one halloween my daughter wanted to be a “dead ballerina” i took a tank top and bought some tulle from the fabric store and made an outfit that looks just like those… wow i should’ve sold some copies.. durn it :mad:

datsmdubya2u says:

Sean’s mama look younger that kim…

Crickett says:

Gorgeous girls, they look like they had fun. Like Kimora’s daughters, they will be fine. Kim and Sarah have kissed and made up, Chance is over Kim’s house just as much as Sean….

69 says:

Ok. So ain’t nobody gonna say nothing about Kim’s monkey fangas hanging over the edges of them shoes? :waiting:

Now if this were Ciara, y’all would have wasted no time going in. :coffee:

69 says:

And it’s in the photo with her and Diddy outside. :lol:

KK76 says:

Was the lens not wide enough to fit Sarah in the group shot? She was sitting to the right of Mama Combs. Glad everyone can be civilized enough to co-parent (& share). Anyhoo, the girls are cute! They are kind of triplets. A lot of y’all daddies had 2 women pregnant at the same time. :coffee: :lol:

LadyLew says:

Too cute! They look just like him and their mommas at the same time.
    Exploiting his children though? LOL thats funny

Cute kids, :tea: I heard Kim aint shyt :nono:

And why she always hoping her azz in pics :tea: you see the other baby mama stood down :tea: I do not like btyches like Kim :nono: and that romper is ugly …and your toes got the nerve to be doing this
    >>>>> :waiting: :nono:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I am sure Kim was hurt at the time and while it was petty I could understand her maybe saying this initially. It looks to me that this was something past tense and that all of them appear to interact and get along for the sake of the kids. I say both Sarah and Kim lucked out on this one. Cassie can take care of the “aging” wanna be rapper. She is wasting her youth now. Even if he marries her. What does have to look forward to. Bearing his 7th kid?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

All of the girls are adorable :heart:
    I like Kim’s outfit minus her toes hanging over :hahaha:
    @Jenie I watch Revenge and love it! I have to watch my DVR from last night’s episode. I can’t seem to stay up and watch anything that comes on at 10 pm anymore :wails: So glad I have vacation coming up soon :yahoo:

PARIAH says:

The girls are so cute and they are a great mix between mom and dad. When I use to work at the airport years ago, Kim came into the news stand where I worked and she was friendly. Anywho her romper is cute, she just need a lil pop of color and bigger shoes

Afiya says:

ALL are just some CUTIES!!! One big Happy Family…AWESOME!!

Thank you Miss Janice for FINALLY dressing like you have some class!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Afiya: You said Janice finally got the memo? Apparently not the full one because she is still wearing variations of that blonde :lol:

Afiya says:

:hahaha: @Taken I REALLY wanted to avoid the head, just concentrated on the outfit. BABY STEPS Taken, baby step…geez!! :rofl:

Good Morning ROSES
    these gals are CUTE, and beautiful!! :heart:

SANDRA – Sara is there too, she’s sitting on the other side of diDDy’s mother with the Big black Hat on.

Afiya says:

Someone said something about Scorpio men…MANNN, my son has a wife, mistress & a girlfriend, everyone knows each other but the mistress & girlfriend are rivals and always tearing up each other’s car (that he bought) :smack: I just look at him and :no: *smh* He CLAIMS he wants to get rid of all of them but can’t cause the mistress just had a baby and the girlfriend is on her way to motherhood as well. LAWD, that boy slays my soul :rolleyes: My son is a DUMMY!! :yes:

Miany says:

Good morning :waves:
    Lol :rofl: Jenie I take it u don like this Kim either huh?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

————————-
    :shocked: My husband and son are Scorpios. My son is not quite 1 yet. I think I have enough time to :spank: the sex monster out of him. My husband. He is passionate about EVERYTHING. Gotta :love: him

Miany says:

Good morning :hi: afiya, mistaken, pariah, ladylew jenie :hug: luvn

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Luv, Miany, Jenie :happy:
    But back to Afiya. Tell me more. You have lived :popcorn:

:wave: MiANY , MissTaken, 69, afyah, Jenieeeeeeeeeee
    Hellurh Beautiful People

Miany says:

^^^^ as a Scorpio woman :thinking: I mean technically the way my personality set up I could have a few dudes but the way my libido setbup I be wanting the most masculine dominant man round n he don be tryna share me lol…all jokes aside, most Scorpio are so loyal and so meticulous we can only TRULY :love: one at a time…some may be azzholes enuff to string others along tho see diddy :tea:

Afiya says:

GOOD MORNING Beautiful Roses & Queen Sandra :wave:

Miany says:

Afiya see ur son proves my point…said he wanna cut em ALL OFF cuz deep inside he don’t like the fuggery n he kno one can do him just right. :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:offtopic:
    Vivica Foxx saying she is going to start dating older men and that she used to be lustful. Said her window now is 30-35. *scratches head* How is that any better?? If she don’t sit her geriatric behind down somewhere :no:

Afiya says:

Miany, I think my son missed that memo doll, his youngest son & his GRANDSON are 9 months apart :smack:

My youngest granddaughter (17) came to visit…(THANK GOD THEY LIVE IN PHILLY and I live in VA) come throwing my great-grandson on my…I looked at her like BYTCH if you don’t get that baby outta my face, I ain’t trying to ne no great-granny yet…don’t care what y’all say. I ain’t held that baby yet! :no:

So now my grandson came to live with me, good kid though, but he came in the house and said “HEY, GRANNY!” :smack: :rolleyes: They ALL make me sick!! UGH!

I have NOTHING regarding the topic….cute kids!

THIS L.A. PREACHER AD is really….really….really ANNOYING

Those girls look exactly like their father. :yes:

Taken, she is delusional and is out for attention. She still thinks she’s in her booty call prime.

No one is checking for you like that right now… At least no one under 45. :D

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

THIS L.A. PREACHER AD is really….really….really ANNOYING
    _________________________________________
    :cosign:
    I am going to watch it though :lol: I think it could start a lot of healthy dialogue in households that otherwise might not talk about God. *crosses fingers* Hopefully it is a positive conversation

*******************************************

lol I guess this was need and goes along with the pictures and story *scratches head*

THIS L.A. PREACHER AD is really….really….really ANNOYING
    —————
    agreed. They look like they are modeling for Harold Penner’s. :no:

Shuga Honey says:

Blackswan says:

Diddy is a true Scorpio.

this explains sooooo much. it could never be me. leos and scorpios are a deadly match (literally, we would kill each other).

i’ll just have to admire from afar.

Miany says:

Lol…guess since I’m mobile no ads? I don’t see anything preacher up hurr.
    @afiya but we loyal people so ur son wanna let gobhe just finds it hard to do maybe? :shrugs: I kno that’s how it be for me. ..hard to let go, especially bif the :hump: be right

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

THIS L.A. PREACHER AD is really….really….really ANNOYING
    _________________________________________
    :cosign:
    ***************************************

Good luck with that! Not sure how authentic is the “reality” since it’s made for tv.

:newpost: VERY DISTURBING :newpost:

Miany says:

Beyoncé be fuggin up my morning work out..I work out in public..can’t have me shakin itn droppin it n bringin it up on the track field…rockin on u babe rock rockin on ya babe, swirlin on ya babe :danban1:

:offtopic:

So the skinny dude with the baby starter dreads in the LA preacher ad reminded me of the gospel singer I went to go see in concert apart of the youth group years ago. I couldn’t quite remember his name all the way, I just remembered it was one of those “Torrex” or “Sharpex”. Something with an “ex” an the end. So I googled “Torrex” the gospel singer and low and behold his name was “Tonex”.

One thing I did know was that he was too flashy back when we went to go see him and he was one of those “organ players” or “minister of music” guys.

I guess dude went out in “a blaze of fire” when he said he was through with Christian music in 08′, now he’s back to sing it to the people. :shrug:

So where is Cassie? Lawd! :tea:

Cutie patooties. I’m really happy that Kim has accepted her scandalous blended family and let the babies be close. Scared of her and Diddy dressing the same. I wish I could see some pics of Sarah to see if she is matching also. The paps do her so dirty. Poor thang can’t get no shine unless she’s at a black night club. Diddy needs to demand that they accept his harem like the rest of us have.

Sincerity7 says:

Diddy needs a reality show so we can all watch how he pulls that all together.