Celebs Attend Premiere of VH1’s TLC Biopic: The TLC Story

The cast of VH1’s upcoming TLC biopic joined the original TLC members, Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas, for the premiere of the VH1 original movie “CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story”, held at the AMC Loews Lincoln Square Theatre in NYC on Tuesday.

Pictured above are L-R: Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas, Drew Sidora, Lil Mama, Keke Palmer and Tionne ‘T-Boz’ Watkins. Rapper Lil Mama plays the late Lisa “left Eye” Lopes, Drew Sidora plays T-Boz, and KeKe Palmer plays the role of Chilli in the much-anticiapted TV movie.
Photo by: Johns PKI / Splash News

Tron Austin Thomas, left, son of Chilli Thomas, and Chase Anela Rolison, daughter of T-Boz and rapper Mack 10, pose on the red carpet.

Music producer and songwriter Missy Elliott, center, poses with Drew Sidora, left, and TLC on the red carpet.

Photos by: Johns PKI / Splash News

• The Master Beta :D

I will be watching

• The Master Beta :D

The fugg Chili son got on :huh:

• countrytexasgal

I’m so confused. I don’t know whether to spray raid or run away real fast…..

• Biz1

KeKe lemme holla atchu real quick..

Drew Sidora looks a mess in that dress :nono: She has gained quite a bit of weight :blink:

• The Master Beta :D

Is she still trying to sell those hideous ass purses with his face on them

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

I’ll be watching,Chase looks just like her dad.
    Confession: I just want to see the part when Left Eye sets fire to Andre Rison’s house.

Lil mama would have hit it on the nose if her hair was brown or black :yes:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I had to Google her to see who she was, and, um, yeah, she looks different. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

:wtf: :rofl:

This (the comments-not the movie) finna be good…. I like Keke’s get-up….

• cougar lover

:bye: Snadra

I seen you lowkey shout me out in you tweets last night. When you were talking about Juvie tried to get some mature luvn. Even if you weren’t, i’ll still believe otherwise :hahaha:

• MSHospitality

The fugg Chili son got on

__

:cosign:

Lawd what is wrong with her son’s outfit :nono:

• AlluringlySweet

Damn that boy looks just like his mama.

• cougar lover

*Sandra

*mumbles to self* we needa edit button, cuz i aint going back to the computer class at community center, to brush up on my computin’

• Biz1

Chili son been in Jaden Smiff’s closet.

• The Master Beta :D

Ok I just realized Drew was Derwins side chick

• deedeegirl

and Drew’s tummy in that dress…..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Lawd what is wrong with ______________’s outfit?

#fixedthatforya- because really, nobody got it right… there’s a jedi master, the momma from the addams family, a couple of missing girdles and a hairdo that just… :no:

• AlluringlySweet

Why is Tboz posing the same way in each pic? She looks photoshopped in.

• Smonae

Man I know kids should off limits but :wtf:
    How old is Chili’s son :think:

• Biz1

So everybody just gon’ stand there and pretend they don’t see Missy lookin’ like she just dropped by from 1988 huh.

• Afiya

:huh: OH-KAY, was this taken from the 90s? Missy must have forgot we’ve moved on. :nono: not cute.

Smonae says:

Man I know kids should off limits but :wtf:
    How old is Chili’s son

• Jdore

I like Keke Palmer. That’s all I got

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

LOL @ cougar lover :hahaha:

• rockstar

You know what? I really want to see this movie. For some reason I think it’s going to be good. Don’t like what anyone has on besides Lil Mama. I love her hair and makeup. Everyone else has those horrible dresses on.

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

I’m excited to hear their story. Im a 90s kid and they were THE girl group back then…I saw on another website that Ms Pebbles is screaming slander and lies about her portrayal in the movie…I’ll be watching… :popcorn:

• rockstar

Okay I gave the picture another peek, and it looks like they’re all dressed for halloween. Chili son is just too damn much. I still like Lil Mama’s makeup and dress.

• Salliemae’s Boosh

Maybe Drew Sidora is pregnant :think:

• LSLH d/b/a Amber Rose’s Scalp

I know like hail T-boz’s daughter ain’t no damn 10!

• Salliemae’s Boosh

this is the best I’ve seen Lil mama look.

• Ty

Hi @ MSHospitality: :welcome: to the family. Someone will be along with a Welcome packet, which includes your name badge, a brief questionnaire and a list of rules that must be adhered to.
    This shyt right here :rofl: :crying:

Did Shay from OH bring the damn packets back :waiting:

@ MSHospitality aka Sip Imma need your finger print for security purposes in case u need to borrow the Rush Card :rofl:

*scrolls up to read write up* :pc:

• Salliemae’s Boosh

and that rat on T-Boz’s head? :nono:

The Master Beta :D says:

The fugg Chili son got on

:dead:

• luVn_liFe…

DAMn it’s 34 comments in! Noone came for us but BETA! :thankyou: BETA
    ya’ll is RUDE!

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Drew Sidora must be trying to run off a stalker or something cause that big azz “Homer Simpson” gut she PROUDLY displaying! :nono:

:facepalm:

Salliemae’s Boosh says:

and that rat on T-Boz’s head?

__________________________

• Ty

:wtf: did Chili do to that chile :cry:

See I knew shyt was going down hill when I saw his face on her purse :chase: Is he in the next Star Wars or something :shrug:

Lil Momma and the Road Kill :boobs:

• cougar lover

Keke Palmer a cute lil young lady. I’m surprised no young baller has scooped her up yet, or maybe she likes thugs like Kyla Pratt sexy azz.

Misdemeanor! :heart:

• luVn_liFe…

Lil MaMa’s green hair is COOL, I likey! :yes:
    chili’s dress is SEXY Kowabunga!
    TBoz looks rough,i hope she’s okay

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera Not Tryin 2 Be Shyt

Chili’s son took the pill that made him get caught up in The Matrix…..

Why Lil Momma look like one of the Fairly Odd Parents tho?

• Smonae

and :wtf: is up with Drew’s dress :no:

• OutsidetheBox

I swear I was like Fugg she thanking..no shapewear or nothing.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m8myvLeJWo :buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle!

Maybe drew is pregnant? :lol:

I almost thought Lil Momma was K. Michelle and her Rainbow Bright wigs she has on

Fugg y’all for not telling us til 36+ comments

What disease does Missy have again? :(

Chili son may be pre-halloweening it though :lol: he looks like one of those dudes at Comic-Con

• OutsidetheBox

Lil mama always have on some nice clothes. :thinking: BUT I saw her on IG “asking” or telling a designer that she would love to be in their clothes for this premiere!

I wonder what she is wearing. :pc:

Why Lil Momma look like one of the Fairly Odd Parents tho?
    ———————–
    You mean Cosmo? :rofl:

She do look manish by the jawline though LOL

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Missy needs to hee hee how up in to the new millenium looking like a horse.

• Smonae

Not Tryin 2 Be Shyt says:

Chili’s son took the pill that made him get caught up in The Matrix…..

• libra80sbaby

Yall azzes got me HOLLERING!!!! :hahaha: :wail:

<—@Couga. Scared. But I can still paint my nails. :tea:

• GellySammich

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

and the dress (I hope it’s the dress) makes her belly button look as long as Man’s peen :eek:
    no shade Man :hug: I was calling her button long :D

Chili almost looks like Marlo.

• OutsidetheBox

What disease does Missy have again?
    __

Graves.

• Miany

:waves: hey razzle, otb, smonae, not trying, luvn, jenie, cougar, ty, man, beta, salliemae, rockstar, lslh, atypical, jdore, Sandra, afiya, biz1, alluringly, nikke, deeedee, mzhospitality :welcome: brownskin, countrytexas :danban: heyyyy errebody

• Ty

Atypical says:

Chile I just read that Peebles is trying to sue them :rolleyes: They asked for the groups name and that heffa said I will sell it to yall for a mill per letter :dead: They cant even use the groups name without her permission.

Bytch screwed them over and she is still living off the group :chase:

• libra80sbaby

Not Tryin 2 Be Shyt says:

Chili’s son took the pill that made him get caught up in The Matrix…..
    Why Lil Momma look like one of the Fairly Odd Parents tho?
    ——————————————–
    :hahaha: :wail:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Miany :hug:

tron is 16… :kona:

• Smonae

I’m soo :mad: @ Tron’s fit
    The hell is that on his leg spikes :shocked:

• libra80sbaby

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:facepalm:
    ————————————–
    Puahahahahahahaha!!!! :hahaha: :wail:

• GellySammich

#bazinga

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

KeKe = :lick:

• Afiya

:offtopic:

:huh: so we have this new worker (albino, female, sprite) said she been murried FOUR (4) times :blink: I wanted to ask her was they ‘special’ too, cause LAWD :nono: :smack: AND she wants to talk about her being naked :vomit: :stop: PLEASE, DON’T!!!!

• Smonae

Mainy :hugs:

• OutsidetheBox

Lil MaMa’s green hair is COOL, I likey!

:yes: Me too. I like when artists retain their “core”.

• Miany

Lil mama look good!!! :thankyou: I want her to win and this dress is nicce…ion eeen like colored hair and I dig it…
    :hug: GellySandwich, libra,

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Missy needs to hee hee how up in to the new millenium looking like a horse.
    ————
    :spank:

She ill sick!

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Hit ‘em wit da heeeeeee
    Hit ‘em wit da haaaaaaaaaa :buttshake:

Hey MIA! :wave:

• The Master Beta :D

Miany :waves:

• GellySammich

uummm Miany :huh: I’m gonna assume them boobs got in the way of you typing my name and :hug: you anyway

• Miany

Keke gotta man.. a lil yt mixed dude… :yes: she love him been wiff em for a hot lil min now

• Ty

What disease does Missy have again?
    __

Graves.
    I thought it was diabetes :shrug:

I didn’t know Drew was a real person thought she was Derwin’s made for TV jumpoff :rofl:

Hey Mainy :hug:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

no shade Man I was calling her button long

:huh:

:think:

:stop:

I thinks I detect some :shade:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

She ill sick!

I’m sorry :kona: I just sung one of her songs does that make up for it?

Per Tron’s fit- Y’all think Chili is a practicing Scientologist, or just letting him play dress up for a premier? :popcorn:

• OutsidetheBox

Why yall acting like we aint been introduced to Tron and his fabness? :blink: Betta check the links.

*tosses Trons laYed hair*

• Smonae

I mean is he auditioning to be in a Star Wars movie or maybe he trying to be apart of the Matrix remake, I’m lost :shrugs:

• Bad Influence

sooooooooooooooo Chilli’s son looks like Keke Palmer…is that a compliment?

did anyone point that out? :lol:

• Miany

:waiting: for her to see #69.. chillllle I know what got in her way of seeing it :tea:

• libra80sbaby

:waves: Miany!!!!

• GellySammich

oh :ashamed: nevermind… heeeey girl!

• OutsidetheBox

:yes: MIA you cant tell them kids have you into the “disney” stars lives. :lol: :fistbump:

• anw_rootbeer

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Drew Sidora looks a mess in that dress She has gained quite a bit of weight
    ——————–
    Exactly what I was thinking SHEESH

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Keke Palmer has a live in boyfriend …. but I got the impression from her interview that he’s “regular”…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

no shade Man I was calling her button long

:huh:

:think:

:stop:

I thinks I detect some :shade:
    ———————-
    :rofl: :ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

I’m sorry :kona: I just sung one of her songs does that make up for it?

:yes: :hahaha:

• cougar lover

Hi Miany!!

@Man

oh ok. well i wish he all the best :thumbsup:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:facepalm:

• Miany

:lol: aint nobody say that gurrrl was 10…her daddy name is Mack 10 a west coast rapper

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Missy needs to hee hee how up in to the new millenium looking like a horse.

:ghost:

• Bad Influence

wait did he play his mom in the bio?

i confrused :crying:

is Tron Keke Palmer? :huh:

:ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

So :tea: Chilli is what? About forty? :tea: She looks good.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Man, KeKe into girls! Watch and see what I tell ya.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Oh my geez, yall are going in! :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

OutsidetheBox says:Lil MaMa’s green hair is COOL, I likey!

:yes: Me too. I like when artists retain their “core”.
    ~
    ~
    Guhhl, I used to wear dif colored wigs . . . in my hey day :tea:

:hi: Miany WUT U Doing4it. girl! I was in Hallandale, may I say, Hallandale looks like it sounds :scared:

My gawd ther municipality is HUGE and NICE! whhooo chile I see where all Hallandale’s Tax DOllars GO

• The Master Beta :D

• MSHospitality

Hi @ MSHospitality: to the family. Someone will be along with a Welcome packet, which includes your name badge, a brief questionnaire and a list of rules that must be adhered to.
    This shyt right here

Did Shay from OH bring the damn packets back

*scrolls up to read write up*

____

Where I gotta go for my fangaprints?!! cuz Imma need that card!!!!

• UpgradedLurker

Wow… Lil Mama looks really good. Kudos to her!

• Smonae

Bad cut it out :crying:

• Miany

OTB :oops: you know my niece got me into it ALLLL lol… Pitch Perfect is our movie these days.. she a lil sangin one :heart: we be watchin it sangin along

———
    She was supposed to be engaged to him back when I heard her on the radio in 2011 she was 18 then right?

• libra80sbaby

Yall aint shat…aint shat I tell ya!!! :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

wait did he play his mom in the bio?
    i confrused :crying:
    is Tron Keke Palmer?

:chase: :crying1: :rofl:

• GellySammich

no way Man! Look how wide her shyt is. It was a compliment :yes:

• Bad Influence

“Missy needs to hee hee how up in to the new millenium looking like a horse.”

“T-Boz daughter need to start turning down that second burger before she turn into another Diva.”

:dead:

:crying:

• MSHospitality

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Missy needs to hee hee how up in to the new millenium looking like a horse.

____

:dead:

• Smonae

Lunv looking cute wit her hubby :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

Hallandale looks like it sounds

:nun: :| I’m playing Powerball tonight. :pray:

• Ty

:buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! says:

chile thinking about that fierce azz flat wrap he had a couple of months ago, this aint play play, she should be worried :kona:

• cougar lover

<—@Couga. Scared. But I can still paint my nails. :tea:
    ——————————

long as they french tip, then you good!

• luVn_liFe…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:T-Boz daughter need to start turning down that second burger before she turn into another Diva.
    ~
    Another Diva?? you mean our DivaROO?

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Pitch Perfect is our movie these days..
    ________________________

Fat Amy is hilarious!!!

• Miany

@Bad… :lol: :dead:
    @Luvn.. chillllle Hallandale.. hellandale.. the only nice part of the whole city is the beach area.. half of the beach area :tea: and the city owned buildings like u say… dayum shame

:dead:

• luVn_liFe…

Smonae says:looking cute wit her hubby
    :D thankU SMONEA even THOUGH I pisst off withCHU RIGHT NOW!

• GellySammich

did he play his mom?!?! :crying:

• Smonae

OMFGAWD just saw the bottom of Drew’s dress. I.Hate.her. :dead:

• Ty

Bad Influence says:

wait did he play his mom in the bio?

i confrused :crying:

is Tron Keke Palmer?
    :rofl: :crying:

Hey Hun :hug:

• Miany

@brownskin…I call myself fat amy so skinny bisshez like you dont do it behind my back :nun:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Pitch Perfect is our movie these days..
    ________________________
    Fat Amy is hilarious!!!
    :whistle: I like the way you work it :danban1: no diggity …..

• Bad Influence

WHAT?? Im struggling ova here and yall bishes is laffin at meh! :shank:

Chilli carrying purses with Keke face on em & chit….iono :think:

• OutsidetheBox

long as they french tip, then you good!

:dead: :dead: :dead: Couga where you live?

• Smonae

Luvn :hugs: u kno I e-luvs u

• cougar lover

The Master Beta :D says:

——————————-

i was gonna type that, but i aint want nobody thinking i be watching. i have watched a few times, when they take take over the family matters time slot on Fridays.

• OutsidetheBox

!!!! :shrug: They acting like this aint KNOWN behavior. The boy a mini EJ. Fr Fr.

• Bad Influence

Hey Tyyyyyyyyyy :2dance:

I LOVE PITCH PERFECT!! :nun: Fat Amy is er’thang :lol:

• Miany

:danban1: :hi: heyyy luvn
    Luvn & hubby :love:

• OutsidetheBox

I call myself fat amy so skinny bisshez like you dont do it behind my back

:rofl: :rofl: No more movies

• Smonae

OTB
    Thats what I’m saying, Im looking at these pics soo confused :hahaha:

• The Master Beta :D

:newpost: AGAIN

• luVn_liFe…

Smonae says:u kno I e-luvs u :huh:

:happy: MkkaY!!!

:facepalm: SO AP is at 7kids nah :smack: FianCE <-In D.Eubanks slang
    better be getting reg. hiv/std checks :tea:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Darn you Dallas Austin!!! See waht you did to your son?!!! Now he’s a part of the lollipop guild!!!

• OutsidetheBox

I pull up to the party in a bright red Ferrari/And I shot the block down like I just caught a body
    ______
    ^^^

:eyeroll: One of the best of Kim’s lines. I need the rest cause yall giving Kim historical love. She was wack.

• Ms Peaches

Don’t go chasin waterfalls, listen to the bull shi t that that nigga keeo tellin you. Umm that all I got for now.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

_______
    Another Diva?? you mean our DivaROO?

Yeah… just need a few more lumps on her head, a little less hair, and to keep eating like she do.

:facepalm:

• OutsidetheBox

Did we talk about TFoxx’s bawdee? :eek: It was stripes everywhere. She is soooooo ..thick. :eek:

• cougar lover

:dead: :dead: :dead: Couga where you live?
    ——————————–

mid-north east kinda! i just like the way they look, when a young lady is rubbing gently against her area from the back… oh gosh i need some relief, its been a week :cuss:

• rwilliams4782

I know people dare to be different but Chili could have told her son that halloween is in two weeks..thats just too much going on.. Lil mama is starting to look better. Is Chili pregnant? Looks a lil baby bumpish.

• http://gravatar.com/sincerity7 Sincerity7

Why does Chili’s son have on a Star Wars halloween costume?