Jay Z and Beyonce seeking a nanny with special skills

Beyonce and Blue Ivy

We’re not surprised that Cabaret singer Beyonce and her aging husband Jay Z are having trouble retaining nannies; the Hollywood power couple are notorious for being difficult to work for.

Beyonce, 32, and 43-year-old Jay Z are reportedly seeking a nanny with a particular skill to care for their 18-month-old daughter Blue Ivy, the National Ledger reports.

A source told The Sun newspaper that the couple has already started searching for the perfect nanny.

“Beyoncé and Jay Z have started advertising for a nanny who is happy to travel the world with them,” the source said. “The other stipulation is that she is bilingual.”

“They want a French speaker for a number of reasons,” the source continued. “The family has a real connection with France and Beyoncé’s nephew Julez is a French speaker, because his dad is French. They’ve already started seeing candidates and have been getting advice from friends including Gwyneth Paltrow.” Source

Jay Z recently told Vanity Fair magazine that Blue is his biggest fan. The rap mogul reportedly also has an 11-year-old son who lives with his mother on the island of Trinidad.

• Jay Z Addresses Beyonce’s Fake Pregnancy
  • Chris Brown Calls Out Jay Z for Selling Drugs, Stabbing a Man
  • Rita Ora: ‘Beyonce is the most humble woman’
  • Beyonce Baby Bump Watch 2012

83 Responses to “Jay Z and Beyonce seeking a nanny with special skills”

Jessie says:

I hope whoever they hire, that person takes really good care of their daughter and they will treat their nanny with respect and appreciation including fair pay.

forgetmenot says:

:coffee: I read this last week. I don’t really blame them, you can’t just have anybody living and traveling the world with your family.

Shuga Honey says:

:rolleyes:

so Tiny’s pregnancy cant be real if a DJ said it but this can be true because the Natl Ledger said it?

oh. i see. :tea:

so anyways….my daughter’s pre-k teaches everything in 3 languages–english, french and spanish. speaking only one language is so 20th century.

I read this as Sandra was saying Blue Ivy was “special!”

Shuga Honey says:

The National Ledger is a news media outlet. :coffee:

LuvMySailor says:

If Jay-Z has another child, why hide him? Auntie you know the deal??

Zoe B. says:

:pc: downloading Rosetta Stone

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

I would be difficult too if I found out one of my employees was allegedly pleasuring himself to photos of me. I can’t imagine what it’s like being them. Can’t trust anyone or anything. People won’t even let you age gracefully, without referring to you as aging :shrugs: Kudos to them for not cracking. They can’t be too bad to work for, Julius is still around :tea:

Shuga Honey says:

The National Ledger is a news media outlet.

:huh: i just went to their website and umm….err…ahhh….yeah

:tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

I love, love, love the idea of babies learning different languages from jump. That is the best time and easiest way for them to learn.

My Puerto Rican friends like to talk to Q in Spanish, and he responds. So we’ll see where that goes. I only know enough to be slightly dangerous.
      :shrugs:

Good Job Bey and Jay! :claps:

#PowerCouple

KayCeiSoul says:

Zoe B. says:

downloading Rosetta Stone

******************************

Can you send me your .PDF? :rofl:

Get some Portuguese too for good measure. :yes:

<—–

Shuga Honey says:

the natl ledger has a section on its homepage entitled “cheerleaders”

they doing big thangs. :rofl:

Je suis Bird. Is that good enough? As sista knows a good 10 – 20 French words AND I do hair. Holla at me Jay and B.

Sincerity7 says:

Shouldn’t be too hard to find a chick that can speak French and likes to travel.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

I see alot of people are talking about Rhianna’s video for Pour it Up, what’s so special about it? I haven’t seen it yet

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

I speak french…I even spent 6 months there during an internship <<<<like to travel. I just need them to have her already potty trained…how do I apply?

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

Otb ain’t you the resident supplement specialist :think:

So Sandra :tea: The Tiny & Toya page on Fb is saying Tiny is preggo. :lol:

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

nothing special about it @BSQT. Nothing new either. Old song, she’s nude,,,same ol same ol :shrugs:

forgetmenot says:

:coffee: Beyonce ain’t stupid. Whoever this nanny is, trust, she will be older and ugly. Can’t have no young tenderoni chillin like that and traveling the world with the family.

the Hollywood power couple are notorious for being difficult to work for.

This is laughable. Like always. :thankyou:

awhh Shyte! i thought they wer seeking speacial skills for jigga
      chii!

_________

:rofl: :heart:

You can learn with the bebe huh?! And you know hwow to cornrow? HIRED!!! :rofl:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Ohhhhhhhh ok,lol. See you later my little skuttlebutt :hahaha:

I would be difficult too if I found out one of my employees was allegedly pleasuring himself to photos of me. I can’t imagine what it’s like being them. Can’t trust anyone or anything. People won’t even let you age gracefully, without referring to you as aging Kudos to them for not cracking. They can’t be too bad to work for, Julius is still around

Everythang. :tea:

Hony is good with supps too. What you tryna enhance/downplay? :lol:

did U see the GATOR cake??
      _______

Nawl. Edible cake? Where?
      B
      it’s edible. IONo where it was on my TL u know i Follow tons of Athletes and sportswriters,I cant recall. BUT ISEEN it and thought of yew :heart:

The National Ledger is a news media outlet.
      ******************

Really. It kinds looks like a blog on welfare to me. Way too cheap to be breaking a Jay and B employment opportunity story.

Who isnt into the internet. Or selling out her employers.

Or into fukking the employers. Or the employers bodyguard.

From downstairs: Its not possible for Drake to be a lifelong fan of a team that wasn’t formed until the year I graduated. 1995. Drake the same age as my daughter now? I remma when they were brung in cause I cried that Vince Carter (HEELS FO LIFE :yahoo: ) had to go there. So his hometown team yes. A fan his whole entire life? No.

More on this ish in a minute up top

Smonae says:

Sandra do u speak French have u applied, I kno u want to get as close to Bey as possible :hahaha:

Hey Tink :wave:

KayCeiSoul says:

:rofl: Whew! I LOVE me some y’all. :rofl:

:ghost:

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

well, I’m on a bunch of sups right now curtsey of an old trainer. He moved to ATL. If I can’t get in contact with him, we may have to conver sate. I’ve achieved what I was looking for, now I feel like I have too much energy. Losing sleep. Way too much pick me up, very lil crash. I like natural stuff. Well see. Well talk later.

_________

I dont think Bey cares necc about her looks. All Bey’s chicks are bad, or “smashable.” Even cousin Angie at times. Chit that one “Bridget” looks like Bey in the right light.. Pucci dont got no face. Except Joseline’s. :shrug:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Hey Tink
      Hey my beautiful, luscious lipped queen :kiss:

Shuga Honey says:

__________________________

:rofl: IM JUST SAYING THO!

i thought maybe i made a wrong turn at alberqurque and ended up on the wrong site cut tht site right there….that site right there…that.site.right.there

maybe its part of the govt shutdown :tea:

Sexylenalove says:

“The Hollywood power couple are notorious for being difficult to work for.”

My niece works with them and she says the complete opposite. She said Beyonce is kind, polite and generous. She also said her camp is run like a corporation. Checks are ALWAYS on time.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

***********************

She’s playing a stripper in this one. Nothing special about that since we see her boobies regularly.

KayCeiSoul says:

So Sandra The Tiny & Toya page on Fb is saying Tiny is preggo.

****************************************

:stop: :rofl:

Because I do not want to bust out with my Last Dragon lines Beebers!

Sho’Nuff – Alright, Leroy, who is the one and only master?
      Bruce Leroy – I am.

*glowsgreen*

BUT ISEEN it and thought of yew

I saw a slate grey sectional :heart: and thought of you while perusing decor blogs. :love: I got so much I wanna buy. :eek: I need a another income husband

Chile I wish I could afford getting my daughter someone to teach her French and a number of other languages :thinking: has anyone ever tried that Rosetta stone, and
      @Taken I’m cooking that chicken meal :yes: did something a lil different ….. I added spinach to it ,…. lets see how this turns out

Not only must the nanny speak French; she also cant balk at the background report question of have you ever committed a misdem. or felony beyond minor traffic violations…since the man who gonna sign her paychecks has.

She also has to not tell who Blue’s real mama is when she comes to visit.

And she gotta STFU about all the Lummaknotty meetings held at the Carter home.

And she gonna have to keep quiet about the SORAS that Blue has.

SHEWWWWWWWW they want ALOT

KayCeiSoul says:

Sexylenalove says:

“The Hollywood power couple are notorious for being difficult to work for.”

*****************************
      I ba’lee ERR word of it! She don’t look like she’s just MEAN or mistreats people. :no:

It’s on the internet so it has to be true…

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Hey Tink

Je veus baiser votre sweet nector qui coule entre vos cuisses :kiss:

I feel like I have too much energy. Losing sleep.
      _________

:thinking: You tried adjusting the time you are taking your uppers?

:bye: chat lata. :hug:

:eek: Speaking of husbands

Hey Therapist! :wave:

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

by Sexylenalove on

OMG. I’m just a few degrees of separation from the queen :love: lemme go add you on Facebook rii qwik :pc: You like redbox? I got some codes I can send you, I’m also really good at foot massages, and back hair trimming :yes:

Hey my beautiful, luscious lipped queen

:blush: :batseyes: *pulls wayward eyelash from eye* :no: Sheesh. So hard to be beauty. :hahaha:

VDot says:

The Tiny & Toya page on Fb is saying Tiny is preggo.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ms. Pope on the phone: “Who is this?”

SR: Sandy

Mrs. Pope: Who? Speak up, I can’t hear you”

SR: This is Sandy. I just want to know if Tameka is pregnant?

Mrs. Pope: Whatcha say your name was? Milton? Naw baby.

*click*

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Does anyone know of a great seafood restaurant out in the Orlando area?

Je veus baiser votre sweet nector qui coule entre vos cuisses

I was gonna ask Balky (Frenchie coworker) to read it but of course she gone. :lol:

Sweet nectar. :eek: :thighs: :love:

tht site right there….that site right there…that.site.right.there

_________

:hahaha: Read it in my voice. Yassss. Hilar.

Sexylenalove says:

@ #TeamStoneyJackson: Darn right, comes in handy when my 11 year old wants to attend her expensive a** concerts!!

And yes I love foot massages!!

Let’s talk about the PlayStation 4

:nun: and :nun:

*glowsgreen*

BOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :chase:

The Tiny & Toya page on Fb is saying Tiny is preggo.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ms. Pope on the phone: “Who is this?”

SR: Sandy

Mrs. Pope: Who? Speak up, I can’t hear you”

SR: This is Sandy. I just want to know if Tameka is pregnant?

Mrs. Pope: Whatcha say your name was? Milton? Naw baby.

*click*

I saw a slate grey sectional :heart: and thought of you while
      :eek:
      EYE
      GOT
      one
      in the back room :blink: Ima show you its a small one

:eek: Speaking of husbands

Hey Therapist!
      ~

Whats wrong with REDloBster TINK tink???
      btw TINK they got all u can eat Skrimp right nahh tew

You like redbox? I got some codes I can send you

:crying1: Offering a bish my codes juss cause she in with the Queen. :crying1: The Queen cant appreciate your fine taste in swapmeet wishes and free food dreams.

:newpost:

Milton? Naw baby

LordT. :dead: You fonted it out JUST how Ms. Diane sound tew. :dead:

:eek: Speaking of husbands

Hey Therapist!
      ****************************************

Hey OTBeautiful. how art thou

Shuga Honey says:

the natl ledger has a section on its homepage entitled “cheerleaders”

they doing big thangs. :rofl:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Speaking of husbands

Hey Therapist!
      ~

Whats wrong with REDloBster TINK tink???
      btw TINK they got all u can eat Skrimp right nahh tew
      _________________________________________
      Let me rephrase….does anyone know of any great seafood restauarants in the Orlando area with “FRESH SEAFOOD”

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Speaking of husbands

Hey Therapist!
      ~

Whats wrong with REDloBster TINK tink???
      btw TINK they got all u can eat Skrimp right nahh tew
      _________________________________________
      ~
      :rofl: i just hng up the phone with my boss I would have asked him for you, I will ask him. He’s in Oviedo

Well I just spoke to my brother and he was watching Rihanna’s video at the time and he said the video is too risque for YouTube and needs to be on pay cable. I can’t wait to see it now. I gotta get home before the parent groups get hold of it.

The National Ledger is a news media outlet.
      ******************

Does anyone know of a great seafood restaurant out in the Orlando area?
      _________

Harry’s :thinking: Blue Fin.. and that glorious steakhouse..gosh the name escapes me but its buffet style but good quality. Will get back.

:heart: @Therapist. I am well. Hope you are tew.

Does anyone know of a great seafood restaurant out in the Orlando area?
      _________

They ain’t got Applebee’s dowh there?

:rofl: Sondraaaa

KayCeiSoul says:

The Tiny & Toya page on Fb is saying Tiny is preggo.
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
      Ms. Pope on the phone: “Who is this?”
      SR: Sandy
      Mrs. Pope: Who? Speak up, I can’t hear you”
      SR: This is Sandy. I just want to know if Tameka is pregnant?
      Mrs. Pope: Whatcha say your name was? Milton? Naw baby.
      *click*

:wail:

I.GIVE.UP.

Thank YEW *claps hands* THANK. YEW. *claps hands*

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Harry’s Blue Fin.. and that glorious steakhouse..gosh the name escapes me but its buffet style but good quality. Will get back.
      __________________________
      Christner’s Prime Steak and Lobster…?

@OTB.

I’m okay for the moment. Busy Busy Busy at work with these parents and kids.

AllNYC says:

I’m still tripping over Julez Knowles’ daddy being French…since when?

Audacious2 says:

Wow, Baby Blu sure looks her Mama. :D Funny photo!

bgood says:

I will be the nanny for Bey. Put some pigtails in little Blue hair get her ears pierced and get her in a sundress and some jellybeans she will look like the little girl she is cause someone is failing her. I swear that is a boy looking like him daddy…

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

HIS DADDY FRENCH…HELL HIS MAMA IS PART FRENCH TOO, NO? BEYONCE POSTED HER GRANDPARENTS ON HER TUMBLER, A SHADE OFF FROM BEING EUROPEAN…..I’M QUITE SURE THEY HAVE A NANNIES ANYWAY…THE HISPANIC LADY AND THE AFRICAN AMERICAN LADY.

bgood says:

Bey gonna hire a nanny with “special skills” yeah her special skills will be lifting a fork all day to her damn mouth cause you know she gonna look like Big Mama…