Jay Z covers Vanity Fair

Jay Z meets the criticism of his drug-dealing past head on in a cover story for Vanity Fair magazine.

Bragging about his business exploits in the November 2013 issue, the 43-year-old rapper said, “To be in a drug deal, you need to know what you can spend, what you need to re-up.”

Jay Z also boasted about helping his pal President Obama to balance the budget, “I know about budgets. I was a drug dealer."

Jay Z covers Vanity Fair

Anticipating the backlash from parent groups, Jay Z admitted that the most important plan any drug dealer can make is how to get out of the business.

“You have to have an exit strategy, because your window [for dealing drugs] is very small,” Jay?Z said. “You’re going to get locked up or you’re going to die.”

In an interview with JET magazine, singer Chris Brown questioned his critics for disrespecting him while giving Jay Z a pass.

"No disrespect, because I'm a fan, but nobody brings up the fact that he stabbed somebody and sold drugs," Brown said, referring to Jay Z pleading guilty to stabbing record producer Lance "Un" Rivera in 1999.

Looking back, Jay Z said he regrets having played a role in the city’s 1980s crack epidemic. He admitted that, at the time, he was thinking only about the money.

“Not until later, when I realized the effects on the community. I started looking at the community on the whole, but in the beginning, no,” he said.

“I was thinking about surviving. I was thinking about improving my situation. I was thinking about buying clothes.”
From his beginnings in Bed-Stuy’s Marcy Houses, Jay Z has gone on to become one of hip-hop’s biggest names — not to mention the hubby of one of pop’s hottest singers, Beyoncé.

He raked in $42 million in the past year, adding to a net worth of about $475 million, according to Forbes.

I guess we should be thankful that his pants was pulled up for the photo shoot.

• Medical Minute: Narcissism
  • Chris Brown Calls Out Jay Z for Selling Drugs, Stabbing a Man
  • Beyonce Shot Magazine Cover in Return for Burying ‘Freaky’ Bodyguard Story
  • Body Language #101: Can Jay Z and Beyonce’s Marriage Be Saved?

I get it :tea:
      SheesH some fOlKs will never let you live down a mistake\Bad choice!

• FuturedocDonte

Jay Z: Crack Dealing Was My Job Experience
      ----
      :ghost: can't even get past the first line

• OutsidetheBox

<---. :tea: Imported melons.

• Anna

I get it
      SheesH some fOlKs will never let you live down a mistake\Bad choice!

~~~~~~~
      Seems glorified. Like it's ok. Why still put out non postive music, being he has a platform?

• Honycoatd

He was low level so what budgeting was he really doing unless it was from a side hustle of his own.

Anyways Jay-z needs to rise above those days and stop using it has a success formula that these young people will hear and think its the answer to their prayers.

• VDot

Vanity Fair is one of my favorite magazines, so I can't wait to read this one. Their articles be in depth like a mug.

Ion like that pixnic table jacket tho :no:

• OutsidetheBox

“You have to have an exit strategy, because your window [for dealing drugs] is very small,” Jay-Z said. “You’re going to get locked up or you’re going to die.

Even Griselda went down. :koolaid:

• Honycoatd

Jay-z is not aging handsomely. He needs some facial massage too much tension in his face.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m8myvLeJWo :buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle!

Donte I couldn't get past the picture :rofl:

• lovezoe

• heavn_sent

@ Ms. Anna: How did you like MG/HG?

<—. :tea: Imported melons.
      -------------
      Your tits or what you're eating? :kona:

:thinking: Hony, was it you who didn't even know Jay was a drug dealer? :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Their articles be in depth like a mug.

:yes: Always a good read.

Not even knee length? Is it the pattern? :lol:

SN: If you, dear reader, pronounce pattern..Pat-tur-ren. STOP IT. :lol: Ok. Not you Dear. I know you know betta.

BOL!!!! :hahaha:

• FuturedocDonte

THAT BIG AZZ BONE THUGS IN HARMONY NECKLACE :crying: why???

• luVn_liFe…

Anna says: SheesH some fOlKs will never let you live down a mistake\Bad choice!

~~~~~~~
      Seems glorified. Like it’s ok. Why still put out non postive music, being he has a platform?
      Yeah, butuMMh I aint even read the article :oops:

• Honycoatd

I said Jay-z was no real drug dealer.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Good morning yall!

Hi Brown Mocha Latte :wave:

• EyesofScorpio

:tea:

The Cocaine Cowgirl was that bish :yes:

<---polishing nails at desk :tea:

• FuturedocDonte

Even Griselda went down.
      ----
      Griselda old azz was trying to schedule hip surgery and run a drug cartel at the same time... :no: Gotta know when to retire

• GAGIRL87

Jay Z looks rather sexy in that plaid jacket :love: I love me some Jigga Man :coffee:

• Anna

Anna says: SheesH some fOlKs will never let you live down a mistake\Bad choice!

~~~~~~~
      Yeah, butuMMh I aint even read the article

~~~~~~~~~
      The article was not bad. Doesn't he still use the "B" word?

• GAGIRL87

Luvn & OTB :hug:

Razzle & Vdot :hug:

Griselda old azz was trying to schedule hip surgery and run a drug cartel at the same time… :no: Gotta know when to retire
      ------------
      Blanco right? :lol:

______________________________________________
      Hony I agree with you :shock: :rofl:
      I get that he has a past. We all do. He just likes to floss his every now and again for relateability, financial gain and cred to me. It a contradiction but eh :shrugs: What he eat don't make me.......

• Apparition

Drugs sell themselves, unless they're prescribed.

• Smonae

VDot says:

The Cocaine Cowgirl was that bish
      ---------------
      That lady had florida popping :no:

• OutsidetheBox

If he raps about his wealth, we criticize that. If he raps about his past, we criticize that. :eek: He raps about his life and times. Just like Emily Dickinson authored about her life and times. Same as Joel Osteen pulls lessons from his life and times.

It is not an artists fault if your offspring is dumb/slow/weak enough to hear "99 problems" and not take away them life lessons. :lol: Sorry.

The Man need a warrant for that, son. :lol:

• VDot

Ahhh gotcha! My memory used to be good, but that :blunt: skews iy from time to time. :huh:

:chase: GET GaGa!!

• Smonae

GA :kiss: hey boo

• OutsidetheBox

Gotta know when to retire

:rofl: :rofl:

Micheal with Wizards? :bball:

• BoringMale

That lady had florida popping

--------

lol yea she did.

Pat-tur-ren
      ------------------
      :smack:

My grandparents are from MS. so if I were to ask what they were talking about, because as a child/kid I always spoke proper English (not so much now), I'd get in trouble. :facepalm:

• Diva

Jay-Z has BR eyes...that's all I got.

:wave:
      Honey
      Gagirl
      Razzle
      Anna
      MsTake
      Apparit
      VDot
      Lovezoe
      OTB
      I spoke to the rest of you already

GaGa!!! :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

Drugs sell themselves, unless they’re prescribed.

I'll never understand this talk. The dude on the corner have to be one of the smartest dudes out there.

And if you actually made it off the corner, well now, that says even more. How do we know how much he gained off his dealings. Niggas from Marcy at using BOA.

• Afiya

...and BOOTLEGGING was the 1%ers rise to power!

*BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY* ~ Malcolm X

Anna says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Anna says: SheesH some fOlKs will never let you live down a mistake\Bad choice!

~~~~~~~
      Yeah, butuMMh I aint even read the article

~~~~~~~~~
      The article was not bad. Doesn’t he still use the “B” word?
      ~
      Yes lawd, Especially ni@@a in her last album, i Love jigga and like Magna Carta ALOT
      but I can do withOut allaDAT

• BoringMale

But Jay Z is still lyrically better than a lot of these new kids out here, but the other genres lets their good/classic artist hang around why must we run ours off because they age?

• OutsidetheBox

This shows a complete ignorance to how much money is in the streets. Like complete. You think the cops turn in the money they pull off these boys? Yeah maybe a grand. :eek:

• VDot

The knee length/looking like a cuffed Heffner robe is throwing me off. Along with the chain.

• Honycoatd

My children knows not of Jay-z or his songs but my little ones they will sing 1 or 2 Beyonce songs.

• Smonae

I dont see a problem with what he's rapping about, its his life :shrugs: But I'm a Jay fan so he doesnt do much wrong in my eyes :shrugs:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

That cover pic is not good. I don't care about Jay having sold drugs 20 years ago. He's not that person anymore. Chris is still Chris. And did anyone else catch mama Joyce shading Coochie and his friends? Chris lets everyone disrespect that poor little girl. I actually feel bad for her.

hey Diva/GA and all! :hi:

• OutsidetheBox

The article was not bad. Doesn’t he still use the “B” word?

Jay never said that he would stop when Blue was born. That was just another internet rumor. He didn't write those lyrics.

Even Griselda went down.
      *pouring out some liquor for my dawg*

• The Master Beta :D

Now y'all remember that leave the past in the past when we get a A Keys or Kim K post :yawn:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

If he raps about his wealth, we criticize that. If he raps about his past, we criticize that. He raps about his life and times. Just like Emily ****inson authored about her life and times. Same as Joel Osteen pulls lessons from his life and times.

It is not an artists fault if your offspring is dumb/slow/weak enough to hear “99 problems” and not take away them life lessons. Sorry.

The Man need a warrant for that, son.

and here you come fuggin up the manufactured crisis :rolleyes:

• Afiya

VDot says:

Vanity Fair is one of my favorite magazines, so I can’t wait to read this one. Their articles be in depth like a mug.

=====
      Yes indeed VDot, LOVE this mag...really need to know the nitty gritty...read Vanity Fair.

Bird what did she say?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Even Griselda went down.
      *pouring out some liquor for my dawg*
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "PSA" WE DO NOT POUR OUT OUR LIKKOR

• VDot

The dude on the corner have to be one of the smartest dudes out there.

************

I've been saying this for years! They work harder and smarter than most people. Smarter than even they know. Be understanding the supply chain operations and bottlenecks without taking nan class.

• OutsidetheBox

That chain is pure rap chit aint it. Gold equals money. Lots of solid gold equals "damn son. :eek: "

Heffner! :hahaha: That might be intended.

The Master Beta :D says:

Now y’all remember that leave the past in the past when we get a A Keys or Kim K post :yawn:
      --------

The Master Beta :D says:

------------------------
      Now you know that don't apply to them two hoes :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

And did anyone else catch mama Joyce shading Coochie and his friends?

Say WET nah :popcorn: I been missing out on this good :gossip:

• VDot

. I actually feel bad for her.

***********

Takes Bird's temperature. You okay gurl?

just dinished my nails. typing one dainty index at a time. *blows on nails*

• 3halos

He shot himself in the knee with that... if you have risen above it all and its been years since all that went down and everrrrrybody already know this anyhow... why bring it up now??? :shrug:

• Honycoatd

But who said it took a class for people to learn anything?

All of us have different levels of learning and understanding information does not make it excusable when you make choices that not only affect your family but a whole community.

*giggles* Yall tryna turn up. :eek: I see yall. :bounce:

• FuturedocDonte

Razz did u go to YouTube and watch the trailer :waiting:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Honycoatd says:

:applause:

_____________________________
      Well I is ignant too cause I said Jay weren't no Frank Lucas! Frank werent no Frank Lucas! He weren't no Training Day Denzel :eek: NOW RUN TEL DAT NUCCA

I really don't care but I want to CAP OFF :hahaha:

Razzle Dazzle,

What color? I saw this really pretty purple I want to wear but its out there, so not like me in the office.

• OutsidetheBox

If only they knew they were master in logistics. :hahaha: Brown aint got nothing on a nigga needing to deliver. :nono:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Anna says:

Doesn’t he still use the “B” word?

Beyonce? Of course he does. She's his wife, isn't she?

• VDot

Oh all of it was intended. That velvet couch, panty droppong cologne (I can smell it), gold chain, Heffner pose/robe. I just don't like it. I bet Annie shot it too :yes:

why bring it up now???

Because they asked him about it? :shrug: He's been taking a lot of heat in the past few months about his past. Links in the story. :eek:

Donte I didn't I didn't even know you said to do it. sorry. Iw as filling out forms for the day care and ish.. either their going to charge me four extra dollars or we'll be paying $30 less.. b/c the class I fall under is the cheaper one.

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

you is smaht, you is kine, you is impo-tunt :tea:

_____________________________
      Come on now that's too logical. We all got people that we will never GIVE US FREE. Draya's son been eating more than fingernails and people will still drag her until Chaz Bono dack grown in. We are human :pray:

-----

yep

• VDot

Razzle did you use a quick dry top coat? I swear by seche vite!

Anna says:

Doesn’t he still use the “B” word?

Beyonce? Of course he does. She’s his wife, isn’t she?
      -----------------------
      This made me chuckle! Sandrarose you knew what Anna meant! :rofl: you is a MESS!

• Honycoatd

But is it really being "smart" or more of a need to get it done so they can continue to survive? Not saying they did not use their brains but if those drugs did not get to where they needed or they did not come up with what they should have then someone's butt would be on the line or all of them.
      To me it is more of getting the money to show it off, providing to others that you have it better than them than just being clever and smart.

• The Master Beta :D

• OutsidetheBox

SO Hony why yall really mad? :thinking: How does Jay hurt you? All of Jay's lyrics refer to his past and subsequently point to his future.

You want him to stand on a soapbox and denounce where he came from (deny who he is to appease) when his whole life is a testament to where he came from? Explain it to me.

He does foundations. He donates. He sits with Vanity Fair and points out that you have to have an escape from that life. What exactly do his critics want?

VDot says:

Razzle did you use a quick dry top coat? I swear by seche vite!
      -----------------------------
      :thumbsup: that stuff is the BOMB dot COM

I paused it, I'm watching it now. It froze right after the girl said don't forget chucky! and the mom hesitated to kiss him. When it cut to him laughing that classic laugh I bussed out laughing @Donte

• OutsidetheBox

Well I is ignant too cause I said Jay weren’t no Frank Lucas! Frank werent no Frank Lucas! He weren’t no Training Day Denzel :eek: NOW RUN TEL DAT NUCCA
      I really don’t care but I want to CAP OFF

Well unlike others, I wont let you remain in that state.

*grabs you by your broad.. :eek: *

Listen hurr. :rofl: Just because there is a Beyonce doesn't mean there cant be a Ciara or a Keyshia even! Its levels to every GAME.

There is a place for everyone on the drug supply chain. From the suppliers to the pushes to the :snort:

• libra80sbaby

:yawn: Jay/Bey and Kim/Kanye. I'm so tired of hearing/seeing all of them. I wish the media would just let these folks work/live. Jay was ugly when we released Reasonable Doubt and he STILL ugly after releasing MC:HG. Money don't make ppl attractive, it makes them tolerable. :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Come on now that’s too logical. We all got people that we will never GIVE US FREE. Draya’s son been eating more than fingernails and people will still drag her until Chaz Bono dack grown in. We are human
      _________________________

:dead:

Honycoatd says:

But is it really being “smart” or more of a need to get it done so they can continue to survive? Not saying they did not use their brains but if those drugs did not get to where they needed or they did not come up with what they should have then someone’s butt would be on the line or all of them.
      interesting.

most of the young drug dealers i knew/know of started at a time in life when they werent/arent eligible to work anywhere legally but need/ed to take care of their families.

there's no showing off when you as a child have to buy your siblings school clothes and keep the lights on.

my bf in high school worked his ass off as a hustler. woke up at the ass crack of dawn to stand on them cold ass corners and THEN go to school at 8am. after school he got back on the block. he worked harder and smarter and faced more consequences than a lot of adults with "real" jobs.

mostly everybody out there was doing the same thing for the same reason.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Did anyone sign up for ObamaCare? How was your experience? Is your monthly premium affordable? :coffee:

-------
      You are correct.

I used some color that looks like a shaded lavender. I got it from the dollar tree. I almost bought seven bottles. LA COlors is the brand.

• FuturedocDonte

I paused it, I’m watching it now. It froze right after the girl said don’t forget chucky! and the mom hesitated to kiss him. When it cut to him laughing that classic laugh I bussed out laughing @Donte
      ---
      But when he was pushing the girl in the wheelchair though :hahaha:

• Honycoatd

Not mad at Jay-z... I don't even listen to his music so I can't tell you what is in it or not. No one can wash him clean on Earth but we do have a responsibility to each other and not only ourselves. I would say it to other people that are using their choices to destroy each other I don't care for the face so who it is that is not important to me but we all intermingle with each other in some way.

• luVn_liFe…

What exactly do his critics want?
      They want him to Vanish *POOF be Gone*
      they want him to give every single penny,all his wordly belongings to charity, community
      they want him to feed the hungry, shelter the homeless all whilst they watch and see if it's fone ther way!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

What exactly do his critics want?
      She ain't talking to me but I 'mm stunt
      WE WANT MORE!! WE WANT BLOOD!!! WE WANT LIFE LIBERTY OR DEATH!! WE ARE SPARTA *stands on desk with my leg out hair blowing in the wind*
      :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

Sandra Rose says:Did anyone sign up for ObamaCare? How was your experience? Is your monthly premium affordable?
      ~
      *clears my throat* its the AFFORDable Health Care ACt.
      I have not yet However I will be, Hopefully.

Just as I thought look at MissTakens comment :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Hony. You serious right now too. :lol: Ppl dont get into the dope game to show off..yes that may be A reason..and we see big rims and candy paints but that's a by product of the industry.

Why would one feel the need to show off? Perhaps its a lack of attn somewhere. :eek: Or maybe they're in it cause they fuggin hungry? Or tired of living in the projects? Or need some new shoes? All things the parent should be responsible for.

Jay comes along rapping about Caviar..it is not his fault if your kid WHOM YOU FAILED takes away "get into the dope game..eat fish eggs for bfast" :lol:

• FuturedocDonte

----
      Auntie in definitely going to check it out today. I already pay $300 a month out of pocket because I'm self employed :( and my insurance suck. Ill be interested to see what is being offered

——-
      You are correct.

iHollered. :hahaha:

To sum up everybody who results to the dope game as a showoff is mind blowing ass chit. :eek: *BOOM*

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

I need to stop shopping :wail:

no, they just need to stop inventing cute shyt and putting it in my path :cuss:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! says:

Bird what did she say?

*******************************
      Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy11h
      BY THE WAY ''FROOT LOOP'' YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE IN VA.

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy15h
      FROOT LOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy15h
      DONT MESS WITH FAMILY. DONT COME AND TRY TO HURT MY ANGEL

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy15h
      MAYBE HE WILL STOP PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE HES NOT MAYBE HE WILL EVEN GO AWAY.

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy15h
      WHEN HE POST I WILL POST. YOU WILL SEE WHO IT IS

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy15h
      DONT TRY TO DESTROY SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LIFE WHEN YOU HAD NO PART OF MAKING IT

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy16h
      I TOLD YOU I WASNT PERFECT NOR OR YOU.

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy16h
      YOU RIDE AROUND..............................

Mind Of A Real Man?@RealMenTalk27 Sep
      Real men respect women.

Mind Of A Real Man?@RealMenTalk29 Sep
      Don't be so impatient in finding love; take your time & allow the Lord to do his job. Otherwise you'll have recurring disappointments.

Joel Osteen?@JoelOsteen28 Sep
      Life is too short to hang around cynical people. Find people who will believe in your dreams and celebrate your victories.

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy29 Sep
      ITS ALL IN GOD HANDS. HE HAS A MASTER PLAN AND HE WILL WORK IT ALL OUT. I TRUST AND BELIEVE. EVERYTHING IS DONE ON GODS TIME

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy29 Sep
      GOD KNOWS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy28 Sep
      WHY FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE I GO. I NEED A BREAK. GET YOUR OWN LIFE

ure_too_close?@ure_too_close28 Sep
      @mombreezy & the ones quick to say "we" while riding on your dime & success

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy28 Sep
      KEEP AN EYE ON THE ONE WHO ALWAYS PRETENDING TO BE FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE AND WANTING TO BE SEEN AT ALL TIMES

Mz Olivia Breezy?@Cbzwifey58928 Sep
      @mombreezy it would go from smellin like trash to smellin like roses hahaaha

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy28 Sep
      ''NO NEW FRIENDS'' NOT SURE ABOUT THAT. NEW FRIENDS MAY BRING A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.

KayKiSpeaks.com ?@KayKiSpeaks26 Sep
      Having a lot of money does not equate to more patience, happiness, peace of mind. Rich people get hurt too & usually in front of the world.

RihJoyceStopher!?@Thabilejudith126 Sep
      @mombreezy if the SHOE fit mama let em wear it mama we got u #1LOVE

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy26 Sep
      MY STATEMENTS ARE ALWAYS GENERAL STATEMENTS RELATES TO NO SPECIFIC PERSON

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy26 Sep
      YOU KNOW HOW YOU SAY SOMETHING EVERYBODY ELSE THINKS. I JUST THOUGHT OUT LOUD

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy26 Sep
      PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE PICTURES PLEASE. NO ONE IS CHECKING FOR YOU.

BUZZLOOP MKTG?@BUZZLOOP26 Sep
      When you see these signs..walk away.. http://instagram.com/p/euZ-c5qCK-/

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy24 Sep
      THEY ARE NOT WHO THEY APPEAR TO BE.

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy24 Sep
      YOUR BROKEN WINGS CAN BE FIXED ANGEL

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy24 Sep
      DONT ALLOW THE DEMONS YOU FACE DAILY TO DESTROY YOU.

Joel Osteen?@JoelOsteen24 Sep
      You can't keep doing the same things you have been doing and expect to get different results.

FuturedocDonte says:

But when he was pushing the girl in the wheelchair though
      -----------------

And she was just sitting there going for the ride. I forget, the kid never gets killed in the previous movies right? just the adults b/c he wants their bodies? He befriends the child then tries to low key off the kid's parent's or is it the other way, he wants the kid's body? I haven't seen them movies in over 17 years.

• OutsidetheBox

My company who abhors everything Obama stands for is providing the same health insurance we have always had afforded to us. My premium rose 8 dollas.

Do you have a staff Sandra? I've always been curious about that.

• BoringMale

I know a lot of dopeboys who were not hungry and didnt come from the projects or really bad ghetto areas. They sold dope to be cool, show off, have swag, get girls etc. Most of them guys can get regular jobs when they young, but thats lame...in their eyes.

• libra80sbaby

I understand that once a person changes their life, we shouldn't constantly beat them down about the things they did, however once you make that transition (and it is WELL DOCUMENTED how you used to sell drugs, etc.) STOP talkin about the chit. I mean nigguh you STILL tombout the crack you used to sell cause you want to remind the "people" of your street cred? :shrugs: I mean why else do it? Bottom line, Jay need to dead that damn crack sellin chit and talk about his CURRENT life. We get it...you made it from the projects to the yacht. :applause: Now stfu and sip some :tea: wit ya pinky out. DAYUM!!

• OutsidetheBox

I don’t even listen to his music so I can’t tell you what is in it or not

I stopped reading right here. :eek: You are very vocal about what he should be doing for not having listened to any music.

I'm going to finish cause I'm polite. :lol:

Shuga Bear,

Well I get what your saying but I don't know any drug hustlers or want to so understanding their need of survival is not important to me. Drugs destory and cripples our society... that goes alongside many other things too but we are speaking of drugs. What does it say about you (drug dealer), knowing what drug does and still makes the choice to deal in them. I just can't fathom the thoughts that goes through those guys and girls head's that does stuff like that.

Not to bring up spirituality/religion to scare people away but killing is not breaking a law in the big book unless you did it not by defending yourself or your family safety. Drugs poisons people and have killed many. I look at drug dealers all the same--- as killers.

WE ARE SPARTA *stands on desk with my leg out hair blowing in the wind*

:rofl: I watched that this wknd too. :dead:

When is the subject going to change? :yawn:

BoringMale says:

___________________________

ppl who are determined to be stupid will find a way and a reason to be stupid and stay that way. :shrugs:

it is what it is. but the real question is why you know so many of these type of ppl? and can you get a check for that?? :thinking:

• OutsidetheBox

no, they just need to stop inventing cute shyt and putting it in my path

:bounce: I cannot take it. Fall is here. :woohoo: I bid the love bugs adieu and I am officially in Fall!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Well unlike others, I wont let you remain in that state.
      *grabs you by your broad.. *
      --------------
      Easily shakes you off of my broad.... :rofl.
      I know that there are mannie mannie levels to that ish yo :eek:
      I really don't care what Jay Z does. I think that people care too much for or against Jay Z and a lot of other celebrities. But I Stan for God so you can't tell me nothing :nun: about my sweet KANG JESUS
      Joking but serious at the same time :huh:

Honycoatd says:

Shuga Bear,

Well I get what your saying but I don’t know any drug hustlers or want to so understanding their need of survival is not important to me.
      ___________________________

it should be important to you because it affects us all. you either gonna have to ride that horse or walk it. cant do both.

• OutsidetheBox

Attention seeking. Something their parents should be responsible for. Or nah?

You know when I will blame Jay? When his kid steps out there and slang a rock. Til then..I gots nothing for ppl trying to order somebody else's steps. :no:

:smack:
      what was That MissHarlem said yestaday . . .

some stupidos FONT,are here :think:

• Blackswan

I was a teenager listening to Jay Z and as an adult listening to Jay Z his music has changed. I know a lot of ex drug dealers and a lot of them started early in life not because they wanted to show off but Bc mom or dad wasn't doing what they we're suppose to. Kids coming to school no hair cut shorts in the winter time shoes tore the hell up. Man selling drugs ain't right but I understand. Niccas even in college flipping those refund checks. The struggle is real.

by Shuga Honey on Oct 1, 2013 at 10:56 am
      ----------------
      In my why did I get married voice WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

When is the subject going to change?

You could always just..change it @Razzie. :eek:

Affordable care act is being discussed. What did you watch on teebee last night? :shrug:

• Honycoatd

So all Jay-z is you people is his music? He is not just a rapper so why my opinions have to only come from be listening to his music? I don't listen to most mainstream performers and that is a choice I make not to. If we all had the same platform then I could see all where you coming from but we don't.

His message will spread alot faster than little me.

• VDot

Don't investment bankers/ceos work hard so they can show off? Living the american dream with yatchs, mercedes, mansions and chit? Both do it illegally if u ask me. :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

Drugs poisons people and have killed many. I look at drug dealers all the same— as killers.
      __________________________

So I can sign your name to this petition to AstraZeneca? :thumbsup:

• Blackswan

Ion know man I think Jay Z gets so much hate Bc he is a black man that started from nothing and is not apologetic about his past.

order somebody else’s steps
      ------------------
      :whistle:

Order my steps in your word dear lord,
      Lead me, guide me everyday,
      Send your anointing, father I pray;
      Order my steps in your word,
      Please, order my steps in your word.

libra80sbaby says:

I understand that once a person changes their life, we shouldn’t constantly beat them down about the things they did, however once you make that transition (and it is WELL DOCUMENTED how you used to sell drugs, etc.) STOP talkin about the chit. I mean nigguh you STILL tombout the crack you used to sell cause you want to remind the “people” of your street cred? I mean why else do it? Bottom line, Jay need to dead that damn crack sellin chit and talk about his CURRENT life. We get it…you made it from the projects to the yacht. Now stfu and sip some wit ya pinky out. DAYUM!!

girl you know once the media gets obsessed with something they ride that monkey til the wheels fall off. they STILL asking Michelle and Kelendria about Destiny's Child shyt! and they been broke up for at least a decade. :smh:

i guarantee u that if they stop asking the same questions the ppl being interviewed would stop regurgitating the same info over and over again.

they would still ask Tina about Nutbush if she let em.

but also, you cant throw out the baby with the bathwater. our experiences do define us.

• Honycoatd

YUp that goes for the legal ones too. They are killers.

• OutsidetheBox

so you can’t tell me nothing about my sweet KANG JESUS

His hair was like lamb's wool. :eek:

*Watches your mind blow* :eek:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Dazzle! Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! says:

Bird what did she say?

*******************************
      Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy11h
      BY THE WAY ”FROOT LOOP” YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE IN VA.

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy15h
      FROOT LOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy15h
      DONT MESS WITH FAMILY. DONT COME AND TRY TO HURT MY ANGEL

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy15h
      MAYBE HE WILL STOP PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE HES NOT MAYBE HE WILL EVEN GO AWAY.

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy15h
      WHEN HE POST I WILL POST. YOU WILL SEE WHO IT IS

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy15h
      DONT TRY TO DESTROY SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LIFE WHEN YOU HAD NO PART OF MAKING IT

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy16h
      I TOLD YOU I WASNT PERFECT NOR OR YOU.

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy16h
      YOU RIDE AROUND…………………………

Mind Of A Real Man?@RealMenTalk27 Sep
      Real men respect women.

Mind Of A Real Man?@RealMenTalk29 Sep
      Don’t be so impatient in finding love; take your time & allow the Lord to do his job. Otherwise you’ll have recurring disappointments.

Joel Osteen?@JoelOsteen28 Sep

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy29 Sep

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy29 Sep
      GOD KNOWS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy28 Sep
      WHY FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE I GO. I NEED A BREAK. GET YOUR OWN LIFE

ure_too_close?@ure_too_close28 Sep
      @mombreezy & the ones quick to say “we” while riding on your dime & success

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy28 Sep

Mz Olivia Breezy?@Cbzwifey58928 Sep
      @mombreezy it would go from smellin like trash to smellin like roses hahaaha

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy28 Sep
      ”NO NEW FRIENDS” NOT SURE ABOUT THAT. NEW FRIENDS MAY BRING A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.

KayKiSpeaks.com ?@KayKiSpeaks26 Sep

RihJoyceStopher!?@Thabilejudith126 Sep
      @mombreezy if the SHOE fit mama let em wear it mama we got u #1LOVE

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy26 Sep
      MY STATEMENTS ARE ALWAYS GENERAL STATEMENTS RELATES TO NO SPECIFIC PERSON

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy26 Sep
      YOU KNOW HOW YOU SAY SOMETHING EVERYBODY ELSE THINKS. I JUST THOUGHT OUT LOUD

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy26 Sep
      PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE PICTURES PLEASE. NO ONE IS CHECKING FOR YOU.

BUZZLOOP MKTG?@BUZZLOOP26 Sep
      When you see these signs..walk away..

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy24 Sep
      THEY ARE NOT WHO THEY APPEAR TO BE.

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy24 Sep
      YOUR BROKEN WINGS CAN BE FIXED ANGEL

Joyce Hawkins?@mombreezy24 Sep
      DONT ALLOW THE DEMONS YOU FACE DAILY TO DESTROY YOU.

Joel Osteen?@JoelOsteen24 Sep
      You can’t keep doing the same things you have been doing and expect to get different results.

• Honycoatd

What is the petition for? They are one of the biggest European pharmaceutical company.

You people? :huh: :hahaha:

-------

No cant get a check for it. LOL

Order my steps in your word dear lord,
      Lead me, guide me everyday,
      Send your anointing, father I pray;
      Order my steps in your word,
      Please, order my steps in your word.

:nun:

:heart: you for knowing that!

• OutsidetheBox

Yasssss. ShugaHoneyIcedLemonTea. Pissed cause I had to read the whole ting tho. :eyeroll: :hahaha:

• Honycoatd

Thats a song right Razzle Dazzle?

• libra80sbaby

Shuga Honey:

:yes: You're right. But the person being interviewed has the right to decline answering the same questions over and over again. And they should exercise this right....OFTEN. His success should be/is proof that just because you start in poverty, you are not sentenced to life there.

And this line here:
      "they would still ask Tina about Nutbush if she let em." is just :hahaha:

:waiting:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Mama Joyce had a little mini meltdown over the course of a few days. I guess she is really tired of OHB and Coochie spending up her baby money and using his fame and even his possessions as if they are his. Like the time Bow Wow called out one of those OHB negroes for posting a pic on Instagram talking about he get money standing in front of Chris rented jet.

Joel Osteen?@JoelOsteen28 Sep
      :woohoo:
      BIRd What is all that about?? I stopped reading after this ^^^
      Im just not into reading alot of sentences today.

• Honycoatd

Reading Twitter is confusing at first.

Chris has lost himself in all this ordeal. They both have motives.

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Why he not talking about stabbing Un?
      Why he not talking about shooting his brother?
      Why he not talking about mushing the hell outta that chick on the video tape?

All of that is street cred too, no?

But its okay to talk about you selling crack?

HAVE A SEAT SIR :stop:

OTB,

Petition?

• Blackswan

Order my steps in your word dear lord,
      Lead me, guide me everyday,
      Send your anointing, father I pray;
      Order my steps in your word,
      Please, order my steps in your word.

Loves this song!!!!

• libra80sbaby

Why he not talking about mushing the hell outta that chick on the video tape?
      ------------------------------
      :facepalm: Ever since I saw that chit...I been like *Nas' Ether Voice*
      FUK JAY-Z

Joyce reading kind of crazy. *rubs temples* :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

****************************

I saw THEE funniest thing last night on Jimmy Fallon.
      He randomly posed questions to people on the street as to whether they thought the Affordable Health Care act was better than Obama Care.

Well, we all know they are they same thing (don't we?) yet ALL of the people he asked were adamant about the Affordable Health Care Act being "better" than Obama Care, and they really couldn't say why.

This spoke VOLUMES about the lack of knowledge about it, and how a lot of people (the others) were simply opposed because it is OBAMA. They had not the slightest idea of what was what. Didn't care about who was insured or not. Just figured anything Obama was charity to the poor and would cost them in the long run. Sad indeed.

• cougar lover

sometimes you gotta peddle a lil crack to some crackheads. nothing to see here...

• OutsidetheBox

Im just not into reading alot of sentences today.

Noted. :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

I love Decoded. Great book if you care about Jay Z confessing to past transgressions.

OTB,

Is it the same petition for the animals? I thought that was over with. Or its a new one?

I don't like for myself or family to take over the counter drugs or prescribed drugs. I try my best to learn alternative ways of helping them. If I had the power to, I would fight all these pharmaceutical companies.

Our bodies are designed to fight these illnesses our people keep dying from.

• lovezoe

This spoke VOLUMES about the lack of knowledge about it, and how a lot of people (the others) were simply opposed because it is OBAMA. They had not the slightest idea of what was what. Didn’t care about who was insured or not. Just figured anything Obama was charity to the poor and would cost them in the long run. Sad indeed.
      ---------
      Sad indeed. CNN interviewed folks who didn't know a shutdown was going on. We wonder why China own us.

• libra80sbaby

Them Jay gone have the audacity to shun Chris Brown after hitting Rihanna, but nigguh you on VIDEO hittin a FEMALE in the face. Hypocrit. These mazagines aint never asked him, "Jay, why did you publicly shun Chris B after his domestic violence incident when you did this (shows him the clip)?" You know WHY they don't ask him that chit?? Cause he and his ppl have to approve of the questions up front and he wouldn't have ANY relevant answer to give them and the interview would be O-V.
      *Nas Ether Voice* FUK JAY-Z

• FuturedocDonte

But when he was pushing the girl in the wheelchair though
      —————–

And she was just sitting there going for the ride. I forget, the kid never gets killed in the previous movies right? just the adults b/c he wants their bodies? He befriends the child then tries to low key off the kid’s parent’s or is it the other way, he wants the kid’s body? I haven’t seen them movies in over 17 years.
      ---
      Yes Andy makes a guest appearance in this one

• Who Dat

<<< works in clinical research and hell drugs that arent even APPROVED by the FDA...that has folks in clinical trials (as guinea pigs if you will) kills folks everyday. And that is legal. You in a clinical trial for eczema...but your liver dies due to the study drug. That is real. Seen one of those last week. You died cause you was trying to get help for A RASH!

• Afiya

@WHO DAT

:stop: I'mma need for you to let JZ be GREAT!!! :hahaha:

OTB,
      Petition?

:hahaha: Oh Hony. I forgot. *rubs your forehead lovingly*

I was just quipping, not to be taken serious. Pharmaceuticals create some of the worse, most addictive, mind-altering drugs. Just wanted to make sure they were indicted here too.

lovezoe says:

———
      Sad indeed. CNN interviewed folks who didn’t know a shutdown was going on. We wonder why China own us.

:preach: LZOE :yes: precisely why importing of all these china products ...... we owe that azz a good bit :tea:

:eek:

China has us by the nuts :tea: squeezing em ! :tea:

• lovezoe

Breezy mama need to stop. Just stop.

Dubby,

That breaks my heart. Using these people as guinea pigs and the "trust" we people put into them thinking that they have our best interest at heart, makes my heart even more.

Society has built and created this mindframe that we are helpless and doomed but we are not. We have choices and if we just loved, cared, respected and looked out for each other like we use to in the past... it would get better for all of us.

• Blackswan

<<< works in clinical research and hell drugs that arent even APPROVED by the FDA…that has folks in clinical trials (as guinea pigs if you will) kills folks everyday. And that is legal. You in a clinical trial for eczema…but your liver dies due to the study drug. That is real. Seen one of those last week. You died cause you was trying to get help for A RASH!

This is the reason that I am afraid of taking meds. I try to go the natural route at all cost.

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I have read it and own a copy. I am talking about other than that ONE book. All he ever talks about in run of the mill interviews ill he used to be a crack dealer. WE GET IT SHAWN. Now somebody else said it above...maybe he not be asked about the other stuff...OR maybe he has asked that he NOT be asked about it. We dont know. :shrug:

Lovezoe and Lucas,

How is our baby doing? And the other children too and yourself of course?

Are the bigger ones liking Kindergarten and 1st grade?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Bird can you point me to the top 3 tweets that she was point at/to Coocie? I thought one of them said my tweets are general and not @ anyone :confused: Also why can't she just pick up the phone and call him? I am sure she has... I guess tweets just carry more weight :rolleyes:

libra80sbaby says:

:preach: nasty mush indeed too :no: I wish a ninja would go there like he did ashid :tea:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

That's it dang it. I am tired of living right. I am finna flip these birds and slang Kees
      *logs off my :pc: and goes to stand on the nearest corner DBOY style*
      Who gon judge me? My kids need to eat! :eek:
      (did I use the drug lingo right?)

OTB,

*pinches* of course they are included, I said anyone that knowingly knows that they stuff they are giving the public kills is a darn killer.

• Who Dat

These folks who are in study trials are fully aware of the dangers. You sign consent after consent to participate. You are reminded at every doctor's visit almost. Some do it for the money. There are folks out there who ALL THEY DO for a living is particpate in drug trials. We call them PLR's: Professional Lab Rats. But there are others; that I get the feeling do not comprehend the gravity of what they are getting into. We using you to see the effects of a drug that yes could foster good. But on the OTHER HAND, it might not work out and you can DIE. I dont think some of them grasp that. :no:

• lovezoe

Hony- we are doing well. I have a third and first grader. They are Iiking it, me not so much. Explaining math is not my forte. Lucas is going through a pre- terrible two phase.

• cougar lover

that chick jigga supposedly mushed was his lil cousin. she is the chick that is in the pic with him, and dame dash at her birthday party. i think they were playing around or something.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I wish a ninja would go there like he did ashid :tea:
      ______________________________
      Jenie you know we be quick to say that but if a GROWN MAN mush you :no: You know the average woman is going to be on the ground :rofl: <--Struggling to get up like that emote. We be real I WISH A N WOULD THO :hahaha:

Honycoatd says:

Thats a song right Razzle Dazzle?
      --------
      Yes love. Mississippi *em eye cru-ked lettah cru-ked letta eye, cru-ked lettah cru-ked letta eye, hump back (hov) hump back (hov) eye* Mass Choir sings that song.

• OutsidetheBox

Well this IS unusual for Jay. Being so open about anything that is not money related. You cant find many articles, besides Decoded, where Jay talks about his past.

Sandra links to Chris because his comments are what started this resurgence of "why does Jay get a pass".

Jay Z says in the excerpt what he was thinking in the past. He raps about how his life as changed. And I don't think he shut the question down this time, because he wanted to address it and be done. He chose Vanity Fair. Because that's the kind of decisions they (The Empire) make. He would never just tweet it.

• Blackswan

Wow @whodat I didn't know ppl did that for real.

• OutsidetheBox

I am finna flip these birds and slang Kees

Kis*. :facepalm:

You'll never make it thru the door like that. :no:

_______________________________
      oh so this is a manufactured crisis :shock:
      I never saw the video so I don't know. I wasn't listening to him back then. I was learned and into my books. :tea:

• Apparition

Drugs sell themselves, unless they’re prescribed.

I’ll never understand this talk.
      ----------------------
      What I meant was that people buy the drugs, the seller is just the person that has them. They may come looking for a specific person to buy from, but only after that person has established consistency (quality/availability). Ultimately folks just want the good drugs with the least amount of hassle. Your sales acumen can't make up for a poor product.

I'm all for some drugs being legalized for a myriad of reasons.

I put the "unless their prescribed" in there because a lot of folks don't know that presciption drugs kill more people than street drugs. Hell, the pain killers alone outpace street drugs. But people turn a blind eye to it because their dealers have degrees. From the very first time I saw one of those "tell your doctor about drug X" commercials I was like why should I have to tell my doctor about something they should know about. Makes them dealers on some level to me.

Dubby,

:cries:
      I have heard of people like that. Needing money is just a side effect of a bigger cause. We need to put more focus in addressing the causes of problems that people have that places the thoughts that they have to do some of these dangerous things for it.

• FuturedocDonte

-----
      And won't even have money for the fune :coffee:

Chaka. And you ruining the story. TUH. :tea:

orly?

were they trying to get money just to show off for their friends or nah?

:tea:

• OutsidetheBox

:yes: I'm following now @App. Great pernts. As always. :yes: We were just moseying up on the topic of corporate killas.

• cougar lover

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

oh so this is a manufactured crisis :shock:
      I never saw the video so I don’t know. I wasn’t listening to him back then. I was learned and into my books. :tea:
      --------------------------------

i'm guessing she rolls with them like on of the boys. so they probably treat her like one. I knew a tomboy like that, and she used to get pushed around, but she pushed back. Beat up some niccas too.

• OutsidetheBox

were they trying to get money just to show off for their friends or nah?

:dead:

:pizza: So hungry. :ashamed:

• libra80sbaby

I have read it and own a copy. I am talking about other than that ONE book. All he ever talks about in run of the mill interviews ill he used to be a crack dealer. WE GET IT SHAWN. Now somebody else said it above…maybe he not be asked about the other stuff…OR maybe he has asked that he NOT be asked about it. We dont know
      ----------------------------
      I read this too. I appreciate the way he "Decoded" lyrics to his songs and talked about his past and what not....but I agree. He is beating a dead horse. You used to sell drugs...OK. We heard you the first 50/11 times. And that video was a girl that used to be a part of Rockafella. and he not only mushed her in the face, he popped her in the face too. :nono: I'on know ppl that "play" like that. That chit was foul Jay. But why yeen rapped about that. And he stabbed Un...yeah Jay comes off as a stabber, he'on look like no shooter.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

You’ll never make it thru the door like that
      ___________________________
      OTB I am so bougsie :ashamed: But didn't even grow up middle class
      Hey wait :stop: Maybe I am like Jay-Z :thinking:

• kpgibson

First off one thing I have to say about Jay Z is that he is just has a cocky attitude, and I don't like that.

Tanya Singleton, 37
      The cousin of Aaron Hernandez, the ex-NFL star who is accused of murdering semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd, was ordered held without bail on Monday on charges that she planned to help cover up the killing, prosecutors said.

:eek:

• OutsidetheBox

Another excerpt from this article: On Blue being his biggest fan.

“That’s not true. She does like her mother’s music—she watches [Beyoncé’s concerts] on the computer every night. But my album came out and I don’t know if Blue ever heard any of my music prior to this album—she’s only 18 months old and I don’t play my music around the house. But this album was new, so we played it. And she loves all the songs. She plays a song and she goes, ‘More, Daddy, more . . . Daddy song.’ She’s my biggest fan.

If no one bought the Magna Carta [album], the fact that she loves it so much, it gives me the greatest joy. And that’s not like a cliché. I’m really serious. Just to see her—‘Daddy song, more, Daddy.’ She’s genuine, she’s honest, because she doesn’t know it makes me happy. She just wants to hear it.”

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Who gon judge me? My kids need to eat!
      (did I use the drug lingo right?)

************************************

:rofl: I SWEAR you ain't got not na'an OUNCE of sense!

No...you supposed to say: "WE EATIN' OVER HERE."
      #HELPFUL

• Honycoatd

How could they be showing off if they are the ones receiving the drugs and being the lab rats :shakeshead:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

And he stabbed Un…yeah Jay comes off as a stabber, he’on look like no shooter.
      I don't know why this tickled me so :rofl:
      Do stabbers look my deviant or shiesty? Or they more gutter? Or they more sissified??? I need answers :waiting:

• Who Dat

were they trying to get money just to show off for their friends or nah?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Lol Almighty forgive me for chuckling. But keep reading. Some are. YES. :yes:

• Honycoatd

He lets her listen to it now but who says that will be the case later?

• OutsidetheBox

I am so bougsie But didn’t even grow up middle class
      Hey wait Maybe I am like Jay-Z

:lol: Nouveaux riche! Own it! :nun:

They don't get to keep bougie behavior just cause they moms and dads had 2.5 kids and a picket fence! T U H!

• Honycoatd

He is an excited father... glad Blue is his biggest fan. Most men dream of having a daughter in life. The admiration that you get from your little girl when you are her father is wonderful especially if she looks are you has a provider and protector.

WE EATIN’ OVER HERE.

Learn her. :yes:

The joke. You missed it. :facepalm:

• Honycoatd

I miss many jokes. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

I am not use to some fonts so I can't tell when they are being playful or just outright nasty and spiteful.

• OutsidetheBox

He lets her listen to it now but who says that will be the case later?

LordT. I imagine she gonna be exposed to a chit load more things what with their 'lluminati affiliation and all.

I was just posting a daddy gushing about his daughter, Hony. Thats it. :facepalm:

• OutsidetheBox

I am not use to some fonts so I can’t tell when they are being playful or just outright nasty and spiteful.

Sometimes..they doing boff. :eek:

BOL!!! Nah Hony. I'm just playing with you. Delirious from hunger.

Lets fix my skin. :bounce:

:nun: :nun: :nun:

I'm waiting to reap what Ive sown @YOU. LMAOOOO

BBL!

• cougar lover

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

---------------------------

I guess normal looking, like ion wanna fight a mofo, yet i don't wanna do life for a murder. So imma just stab this mofo up right quick and run smooth off. Not cocky or grimy like a gun toter.

• Honycoatd

Why are you coming off like it is a personal thing? I know your just posting excerpts. I just thought it and typed it out loud. I am not asking you to answer that... you are not Jay-z. That is why it was by itself. Just a thought that came off my fingers.

• Honycoatd

Well come over for lunch. What would you like to eat? I have some leftover that has not been in there more than 2 days. Or I can make a quick lunch and you get our drinks ready.

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Awe. Yall be so dayum MEAN on this blog sometimes. Lady cant eem tell when yall PLAYING :no:

Come on :2dance:

MEANIES!!!!!!!!!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

No…you supposed to say: “WE EATIN’ OVER HERE.”
      #HELPFUL
      by KayCeiSoul on Oct 1, 2013 at 11:37 am
      -----------------
      I was going to write "WE OUTCHEA"
      But then I thought if I'm out here slanging olo ... We implies more than one and unless I bring my kids to the :kona:
      But that TakenTod is a thug. Straight 305 and she only been 5 times to visit her fam there. She might stab a nig and do a little time :lol: I kid. :eek:

• Honycoatd

I believe ya OTB. Everyone is free to get in their feelings but if that happens a break is in order. We all need a break from daily routine sometimes. Some members thinks so low of themselves and it shows when they attack others.

• libra80sbaby

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

And he stabbed Un…yeah Jay comes off as a stabber, he’on look like no shooter.
      I don’t know why this tickled me so :rofl:
      ----------------------------------
      Like he wants to do chit up close and personal. and like CougarLover said
      I guess normal looking, like ion wanna fight a mofo, yet i don’t wanna do life for a murder. So imma just stab this mofo up right quick and run smooth off.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

You got to have esteem of yourself to don't here
      *wraps shawl over my thick byke*
      :lol: dead: :hahaha:

-------

LOL

hursh Mis taken

---------------------

Interesting.....

• KyCakes

Moanin' all :hi:

• Honycoatd

I have some Mousakhkhan (a chicken wrap) in the fridge, frozen oatmeal, garlic orange chicken, curry chicken with lentils and rice, cabbage/spinach, baked eggplants, baked kale chips with homemade guacamole.

Boringmale,

I see.

• cougar lover

Honycoatd says:

Some members thinks so low of themselves and it shows when they attack others.
      ------------------------

nah, they bosses just play too much? after printing mannie, mannie emails from '08 to look busy, one tends to get a lil frustrated. nothing to see here

• Who Dat

@KY!

You knew Animal was my FAVE of all time MUPPET??? :hug:

Poor Animal. All he wanted to do is PLAY HIS DRUMS. So misunderstood :no:

Interesting
      ---------
      Boring you love those one liners huh? I'mma need more from you :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

cougar lover says:

Honycoatd says:
      Some members thinks so low of themselves and it shows when they attack others.
      ————————
      nah, they bosses just play too much? after printing mannie, mannie emails from ’08 to look busy, one tends to get a lil frustrated. nothing to see here

********************

:heart:

@KY!

You knew Animal was my FAVE of all time MUPPET???

Poor Animal. All he wanted to do is PLAY HIS DRUMS. So misunderstood

Animal was Armenian.

i swear im not even making this up. I saw it on a show about race relations in America.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Interesting
      ———
      Boring you love those one liners huh? I’mma need more from you

**************

Me too, or else I'm leaving him. :mad:

• OutsidetheBox

You got to have esteem of yourself to don’t here
      *wraps shawl over my thick byke*

:dead:

:rofl: :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

you love those one liners huh?

:tea:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

did yall see the still shots for Rihanna's pour it up video???

:bounce:

looking just as scrumptious. good lawd!

Opps Zoey,

I knew I forgot to respond. That is awesome. Time flies. I forgot that they are growing up too. 3rd grade is half way there. How is she liking it? The work load these children get from school is alot and in my case it is a whole lot. It takes hours getting it done. Math tends to be tricky as you get older. Have you tried youtube videos. They have been a big help to me and they use alot of websites when they still I am not explaining it to them enough. And your little first grader. They are fun, no longer a Kindergarten and feeling big and bold and no longer a baby. I have one of those and she loves school and first grade. She is already dreaming of high school. She can't wait and I am in no rush.
      Gosh, I don't miss the terrible twos. He keeps you busying and you trying to keep up. What does he like to do besides running around?

by cougar lover on Oct 1, 2013 at 12:02 pm
      ------------
      See Coug :stop: you ain't even have to bring me into this. That's bull
      *shuffles papers, prints email from 2102 :eek: and walks to the printer, slams drawer*
      That was real petty bruh :nono:
      TEAMHITDOG
      I HOLLERED. :hahaha:

• BoringMale

Boring you love those one liners huh? I’mma need more from you :lol:

---------

One liner are safe bets in this WASP NEST called SandraRose.com

• OutsidetheBox

As opposed to all that chit we manufactured earlier? :hahaha:

But frfr, what show? You know I wanna see it! Was Piggy there? :bite: Talking about her race of :nun: ?? Piggy is from Heaven.

Me too, or else I’m leaving him. :mad:

----------

Leaving me?? Girl you are 95% of the blame lol

• Honycoatd

So that is what it is ladies?

Note taken... I guess I am working too hard on current event.

• OutsidetheBox

did yall see the still shots for Rihanna’s pour it up video???
      :bounce:
      a

Did I. :facepalm:

*checks on The Method video I ordered* Cause baybay :nun:

• OutsidetheBox

:crying1: Thank you MissT. At least you waited till noon day to leave me in turrs. :crying1: SO petty.

Boringmale,

I don't bite. Sting. Cut. Scratch. Or any other crazy stuff they do here.
      I am just here to enjoy the intellectual ones, learn, discuss, learn some more and keep it moving.

• GellySammich

is that the blond hair pics? I guess I just think she funny looking cuz :shrugwithalilstankface:

• http://pinterest.com/stilettosoulja Shuga Honey

As opposed to all that chit we manufactured earlier?

But frfr, what show? You know I wanna see it! Was Piggy there? Talking about her race of ?? Piggy is from Heaven.
      ______________________________

was a really long time ago. Patrice Oneal was on there and he been dead.

Aaron McGruder, creator of the Boondocks was on there too. good show. maybe 5-6 years ago. about stereotypes and what not.

One liner are safe bets in this WASP NEST called SandraRose.com

by BoringMale on Oct 1, 2013 at 12:08 pm
      -----------
      *release the hounds*

• GellySammich

Or any other crazy stuff they do here.

• BoringMale

I don’t bite. Sting. Cut. Scratch. Or any other crazy stuff they do here.

----------------

Thats what they all say.........at first. *smiles*

• OutsidetheBox

:huh: Hony now you have to be direct with us (meaning me) cause :huh: I don't understand. Taken is just joking. I'm just laughing. Just. Scouts honor.

:yawn:

MiMi's face ill more wrankuld than an old man's sack... :kona:

#manufacturedcrisis
      #KDubbbait

• Honycoatd

Sandra Roses are just going through a phase. It changes, ups and downs and then it levels out. Don't be afraid of the many here that just wants to chit chat and take helpful notes. For the other 1% of bad energy... don't feed into them. They will either grow from it or fall off.

I keep asking about My Dimplez and no answer. I saw that Fayla is taking a break and I saw Zoey today. And the others I am missing to mention it is not intentional. Your in my heart but my mind has been busy.

GellySammich says:

hair?

girl if you noticed tht she had hair on her head then you seen the wrong pix. legs for days chile!

:nun:

*averts eyes*

Hello Dear. :hi: Her body? I covet. And I don't covet. :bounce:

*release the hounds*

Says hounds. I read cracklin. :hahaha:

• Apparition

Patrice Oneal
      ------------------
      In my top 5 of all time comedian list. :thumbsup:

Really, WER still here!!
      sandra must be shopping for Health coverage :tea:

• GellySammich

Shuga maybe I haven't seen them but she's never turned me on. I understand her appeal... just not for me I guess. :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

Say fuggin wet nah.. :smack: You k know what @Hony. You can have that. FrFr. <--for real for real. :eek:

Kita/Dimplez is working. Doing well. Scoping out the new job. I will tell her you asked. :tea:

• GellySammich

Whatchu looking at that you ain't posed to be? :waiting:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Hony now you have to be direct with us (meaning me) cause I don’t understand. Taken is just joking. I’m just laughing. Just. Scouts honor.
      -------------
      Somebody took me seriously :shock:
      I am one of the most lighthearted people here :lol:
      I can disagree and move in easy. But mainly I talk smack lol

Apparition says:

Patrice Oneal
      ——————
      In my top 5 of all time comedian list.
      _______________________________

oh? so you like RAPISTS, do ya?? :shocked:

At the age of 17, O'Neal was convicted of statutory rape of a 15 year old girl and sentenced to 60 days in prison,served during his summer break, so as not to disrupt his schooling. The act, which occurred when O'Neal was still 16, would have been legal in most states, but Massachusetts lacks a close-in-age exception, and has an age of consent of 16. O'Neal said his humor helped him to negotiate the harsh realities of prison.

What is going on here???
      MissTaken U always in2 sumpthin!!!
      :smack:

OTB,

I am responding to Boringmale saying its a wasp nest. Nothing direct at least to no one here that I see now.
      If I have anything to say and I want to make sure your eyes catch it. I know how to @ them like you say.
      I like all of the community to a point. Some more than others of course. We all serve a purpose. And some are just playing there part but even then there is a time and place for everything and some can take their personas here to new heights that are unwarrented.

• OutsidetheBox

Nothing. :eek: Or some fine ass gals on the innerwebs.

B
      Y r U starving,Trying to starve Urself skinTee??

*as I eat this MeXiStyle porkchop and rice :pizza:

What is going on here???
      MissTaken U always in2 sumpthin!!!

all i know is that Apparition finds rapists entertaining. :tea:

CTFU. :lol: :tea:

• cougar lover

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

See Coug :stop: you ain’t even have to bring me into this. That’s bull
      ------------------------------

• Apparition

That rapist? Yeah. :lol:

You can YouTube him telling his side of the story when he was on Opie and Anthony radio show.

Shuga Honey says:
      What is going on here???
      MissTaken U always in2 sumpthin!!!

all i know is that Apparition finds rapists entertaining
      :tea:
      bizarre

LuV I am in something?? :lol: I ain't even know :dead:
      @OTB I thought CRACKIN

• GellySammich

:rolleyes: get pregnit. gain a lil weight. look how quickly they turn away.

• OutsidetheBox

Was. Was starving. *shovels food in mouth* :pizza: And just plain ole hungry.

OTB,

Now you and take Mistaken with you to sit down and settle down. I am not talking about either one of you all.

• Diva

Has Sandra shut down new posts with the gubment shutdown today?

• OutsidetheBox

get pregnit. gain a lil weight. look how quickly they turn away.

:rofl: !!! LMAOOO Stop it. Everybody knows pregnit is the bess.. :love:

• GellySammich

:cuss: Dimpz ain't do nothing but move to the desk upstairs!!! Why has she forsaken me?!?!?! :crying:

Was. Was starving ~ :wink: GotCha

JEllY
      ur hormones are raging I see, make me a Sammich and tell me All About it
      :pizza:

Really, WER still here!!
      sandra must be shopping for Health coverage
      ------------
      She was trying to play like she doesn't care, but was really seeking reviews. :lol:

:huh: *stands up defiantly*

:eek:

*sits back down cause these shoes are for sitting purty only!*

by Honycoatd on Oct 1, 2013 at
      ------------
      :stop: I want ever unsettled. Check my font work :tea: :lol:

Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! says:
      Really, WER still here!!
      sandra must be shopping for Health coverage
      ————
      She was trying to play like she doesn’t care, but was really seeking reviews.
      Mhh Hmm, :hahaha:

Apparition says:

That rapist? Yeah.

hmph. oh so he was GLORIFYING a rapist lifestyle during an interview and probably profiting off of it too :shocked:

just as bad as that dope slinging jay-z.

i for one, am appalled chile. just a-dam-palled!

:wink:

• OutsidetheBox

Has Sandra shut down new posts with the gubment shutdown today?

"I'm much more upset Breaking Bad's shutdown than about the government's." -somebody on the internet.

• cougar lover

GellySammich says:

:rolleyes: get pregnit. gain a lil weight. look how quickly they turn away.
      --------------------------

i thought pregnit oochie was that good?? why would somebody not want some good?

• Diva

:popcorn: what I miss? Can I get a reeeeeeeee-CAP?

We all serve a purpose
      -------------
      I read this as :cloud: :lol:

• Diva

Has Sandra shut down new posts with the gubment shutdown today?

“I’m much more upset Breaking Bad’s shutdown than about the government’s.” -somebody on the internet.
      ------------------------
      Well I more upset about Dexter shutting down :crying: I lubbed that killer to DEAF

• Honycoatd

Thats awesome Dimplez got a new job. Please tell her hellos for me and I miss her upon my return.

Why is my font so misunderstood? Is it because I am "foreign", isn't it? :cries:
      I am not a stoic person at all... for the most part. I am playful but I watch from a distance and evaluate people. Its better that way. I don't like to hurt people's feelings at all.

I Need some More FooD!!! :crying:

• GellySammich

:lol: you supposed to feed the fat lady LuVn! Not the other way around. My hormones are fine but I'm starving and too lazy to go get something. :(

• OutsidetheBox

but was really seeking reviews.

:hahaha: Showing off!!!

Reminds me of when ppl were lying at the exit polls after the first Obama election. Saying they hadn't voted for him when asked. But the districts votes told another story. :lol:

Diva says:

what I miss? Can I get a reeeeeeeee-CAP?

ok elle varner.

now that dam song stuck in my head :cuss:

Honycoatd says:

Why is my font so misunderstood? Is it because I am “foreign”, isn’t it? :cries:
      I am not a stoic person at all… for the most part. I am playful but I watch from a distance and evaluate people. Its better that way. I don’t like to hurt people’s feelings at all.
      ----------------------
      Are you reeking havoc in the garden gal? :rofl:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Did yall already talk about Black Ink?

Razz we never shade here :nono:
      * straightens now tie*. We respectable

Shuga Honey says:

Diva says:

what I miss? Can I get a reeeeeeeee-CAP?

ok elle varner.

now that dam song stuck in my head :cuss:
      -----------------------
      You know dats my theme song and shyt...... reeeeeeeeee-FILL

Well I more upset about Dexter shutting down
      That Finale :huh: So Dexter is gonna be a lumber jack
      and the femme Fatale is raising the little one :rolleyes:
      I guess

• OutsidetheBox

I want ever unsettled. Check my font work

LMAOOOO You need to fuggin stop.

:pigsfly: <--thas wat your jokes and word playing doing right now (cept me)

Well I more upset about Dexter shutting down
      That Finale :huh: So Dexter is gonna be a lumber jack
      and the femme Fatale is raising the little one :rolleyes:
      I guess
      -------------------------
      I told you that ending was all kinds of fugged up! I was cussing at the tv.....they could have done one better than that!!!! :cuss:

• GellySammich

Cougar she just like to play with my emotions. Keep me begging for more.
      :snort: it's working

• cougar lover

Honycoatd says:

-----------------------

they just mad that you on the beach chillin', and aint got no gunshot/ stab wounds on the smoove legs :thumbsup:

• DoNotDeleteMe

:offtopic:

PRAISE GOD!!!!!

A person very dear to me who works every day and cannot qualify for medical care in their state and whose job doesn't offer healthcare coverage, NOW HAS MEDICAL COVERAGE AFTER COMPLETING THE ONLINE APPLICATION! Now my dear friend can get much needed medicine (that was so expensive) and no longer have to pay out of pocket for doctor visits. The website, healthcare.gov, worked fine with no glitches!!!!!

Thank you, President Obama?!!!

#?OBAMACARE? ?#?ACA??
      #?UNIVERSALHEALTHCARE?

:cheer:

• luVn_liFe…

Why is my font so misunderstood? Is it because I am “foreign”, isn’t it?
      YES, you Foreigners!! :mad:

I Need some More FooD!!!

*slowly eats popchips* Starving you say? :eek: *puts another in my mouf*

My old American Government teacher said on FB "And if in 2013 you are still giving the "it's Bush's fault" story, I feel sorry for you"

:rofl: He ain't nothing but 30 sum..

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Did yall already talk about Black Ink?
      -----------------------
      :wave: hey Carrington's EX-boo :rofl:

• Honycoatd

I am waiting for Hit the Floor to return and Game of Thrones plus Walking Dead.

GellySammich says:

you supposed to feed the fat lady LuVn! Not the other way around. My hormones are fine but I’m starving and too lazy to go get something.
      Seamlessweb dot com

they will bring it right to ya. :pizza: :egg: :popcorn:

• luVn_liFe…

GellySammich says:you supposed to feed the fat lady LuVn! Not the other way around
      See Now ur Being way too EXTRA :pizza:

:hahaha: :hahaha:

@Hony :danban1: WALKING DEAD :woohoo:

Delete Me Not,

That is awesome. I hope all the ones that need the care can now get it. All praises and glory to the True King. Amen.

• Diva

Ummm did Bomb have my babies yet?

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera ChanAintShyt

I have missed so much

• Lady_L

Why does everyone act like Jay is the ONLY rapper who sold drugs back in the day? Most all rappers have and they rap about it all the time. I commend him and all of the other rappers who have made something positive out of their lives, froma life of crime.

Diva Doll,

I am no troublemaker. I love peace and happiness.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Hey Diva.....you frisky skank!!!! You can't have all the mens :hahaha:

@Gelly & Donot :kiss: hey boo boos

• luVn_liFe…

*slowly eats popchips* Starving you say? *puts another in my mouf*
      :nana:

Girl Im so DAMN hungry, after eating a Damn Porkchop smothered in fiesta shredded cheese *but it was thin and small chop*
      :crying1:

DONOTDELETE - thats Great to hear. AFFORDABLE health CARE Act is doing what is what meant to do :woot:

Seamlessweb dot com
      :woot:
      :pc:
      We wish we could serve you but...
      We unfortunately don't have any restaurants in your area
      :smack:
      :crying:

I have missed so much

:yes: Mannie, mannie opportunities to not be s.hit. :hug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Razz we never shade here :nono:
      * straightens now tie*. We respectable
      ------------------------
      Sure :lol: :sarcasm:

Honycoatd says:

Diva Doll,

I am no troublemaker. I love peace and happiness.

----------------------
      :listen: <----Love & Happiness Rev. Al Green

• Apparition

But for real, I think all of the women in here that have sons need to sit down with them and listen to that clip. It's "Patrice O'neal greatest story ever told on radio" on YouTube. :yes:

• GellySammich

lol LuVn useta be so nice to me

• cougar lover

i'm going to take a nap :zzz:

• Honycoatd

*pushes Kale chips in Luvn mouth* eat this instead. I am changing all our lives one step at a time.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Hey Diva…..you frisky skank!!!! You can’t have all the mens :hahaha:
      ------------------------
      :boobs: say what now? :rofl: I don't want Carrington...just his :kona:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:pigsfly: <–thas wat your jokes and word playing doing right now (cept me)
      --------------------
      I know. These jokes hit or miss :lol:
      I throw them at the wall and see what stick friend

BarackObama3m
      Obamacare is here. #GetCovered~
      ~
      Look at President Obama talking Smack, not a fugg to give about the gvnmt Being shut down

Hey Diva :hug:

Apparition,

How old these boys have to be?

@Chan hey Mr. Man..............welcome back

• luVn_liFe…

GellySammich says:lol LuVn useta be so nice to me
      STill am GEllY, U know ur just not UrselF when ur hungry!! :heart:

SMACKS HONEYs kale chips like Mutumbo *NOT in my mouth* Im on my cycle and starving :crying1:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Hony :hug:

Diva Doll,

I am no troublemaker. I love peace and happiness.

----------

So attractive.

• Honycoatd

So Diva taking all the men? What happened to MAN not being chosen then? Not many seem to want the short one with the biggest mouth.

• Diva

:offtopic: did y'all talk about the deacon that killed the preacher while he was given him sermon? Well the preacher man was getting it in with the wifey. Supposedly she filed rape charges against him. The real story will be revealed I'm sure.

Honycoatd says:

--------------------
      and the shortest deckle...nope don't want him :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

Honycoatd says: What happened to MAN not being chosen then? Not many seem to want the short one with the biggest mouth.
      MAN gets the ROSES going! :yes:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Diva, come on to church with me so I can push you in the Baptismal pool to cool you off :grin:

• Smonae

:newpost:

• OutsidetheBox

We wish we could serve you but…
      We unfortunately don’t have any restaurants in your area

:hug: Terrible terrible ppl. Even if I send you meals you understand you have to get up to open the door yes? Maybe even tell the delivery guy thank you? :lol:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

-------------------------
      :rofl: :rofl: umkay

• Honycoatd

MAN is really a great guy. Smart, Short and Slightly funny in his own way. He is just cocky, forgive him, his shortcomings gets in the way.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Well the preacher man was getting it in with the wifey.

Shut cho' mouth!!!! That is crazy, I was wondering why did he shoot him.

• GellySammich

:D I can answer the door on the way to the couch

Not get covered! :hahaha: I know thas right. :lol:

• puppylove

:cheer: for everyone who has been able to get coverage under the ACA aka ROMNEYCARE. As far as these crooked politicians we need a federal bill like the one we have here in Cali that says if they don't pass a budget that can actually get passed they don't get paid. These fools tried it one time after the bill waa passed and submitted some BS like "we did our jobs not our fault if arnold veto it." The Comptroller was like :nono: ya asses ain't getting paid till you fix it. Haven't had that problem since. :nun:

• Honycoatd

Diva that is crazy and messy.

• Crickett

He is a shame to his people but his people are too dumb to know. Shut up JayZ, you are sounding like Russell Simmons. These young boys are out here dying to be you and this is what you give them?? I swear NY projects be putting out some backwards negroes, those folks have a retarded gene. Would he care if Karrine Stephens wrote a book for young girls and Blu read it?!

• GAGIRL87