Nick Cannon Responds to Rumors of His Wife Mariah’s Infidelity

Nick Cannon and Mariah kiss

Media mogul Nick Cannon took to his Twitter page yesterday to react to rumors that his wife Mariah Carey-Cannon is cheating on him with rapper Young Jeezy.

In a comment posted on his official Twitter page, Nick wrote: “@YoungJeezy U better leave my woman be! LOL.”

I don’t know if he was joking or what, but I didn’t start the rumors.

Obviously there’s some truth to the chatter if Nick spared the time to respond. He must be busy running his multimedia empire and keeping up with those rumored staffers on his payroll who don’t have specific job descriptions.

Hopefully Nick and Mariah can work things out for the sake of their adorable children, Moroccan and Monroe.

Photo: Nancy Rivera/ACE/INFphoto.com

72 Responses to “Nick Cannon Responds to Rumors of His Wife Mariah’s Infidelity”

Ruh Roh….Nick Cannon reads Sandra Rose? Why aint nobody say nuffin? Let me go get my lipgloss poppin. :kiss: Dammit. Ya’ll fools trippin. Nick could get it! :lol:

Nick could get it!
    ————–
    Them twig for legs and hard upper body :rofl:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Good. I ‘m glad it’s not true, I hate to see marriages end. Especially when it seems the couple loves each other.

Tall skinny dudes tend to be hiding a monster betwixt their legs. #fact

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Them twig for legs and hard upper body
    _____________________________

I think Nick is cute with his corny self. :ashamed:

Jdore says:

I finally like them together. I hope they don’t split because of the kids. It’s rare for kids these days to be raised in a 2 parent household

GAGIRL87 says:

:yawn:

TI & Tiny family hustle last night?

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

Why even respond nick? I swear these celebs. Nick know he just holding up space for the brat b/c mariah don’t want him.

Jdore says:

that_VA_thickchick I <3 Diddy and Ebro!!! says:

Tall skinny dudes tend to be hiding a monster betwixt their legs. #fact
    ~~~~~~
    :yes: :cosign:

popo says:

Stand up for yo woman Nick :rolleyes:

GAGIRL87 says:

Who is the wife that’s gonna get slapped on that Love & Hip Hop NY trailer I’m patiently waiting on that episode that’s gonna be better than when that sissy slapped that yt girl on Real World in the 90?s

KK76 says:

SR says: I don’t know if he was joking or what, but I didn’t start the rumors. :lol:

that_VA_thickchick I <3 Diddy and Ebro!!! says:

Tall skinny dudes tend to be hiding a monster betwixt their legs. #fact
    ———
    :cosign:

I in fact gave someone that nickname :lol:

@Brown he has a cute face, with his corny self :lol:

Remember that special where he showed us his "hood" and where he's from and he acted all types of hard :rofl:

Diva says:

KK76 says:

———————
    Don’t back down nah! :rofl:

*primps*

Jeezy Feds is watching. :blink:

—————–

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! When he held open the car door then ran off?! Then they all wrote letters to each other :hahaha:

I’m about to go YT it now!

ChanAintShyt says:

@ Sandra, how you feel bout Nick trying to call you out? :popcorn:

And Nick, since you lurking n shyt, why you being a lil bish right now?

VDot says:

:whistle:

It’s about three in the morning
    Gotta leave with something hot cause a nigga horny
    Now I’m in the parking lot, baby all over me (ha ha)Ay, ay, wait a minute ha

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Remember that special where he showed us his “hood” and where he’s from and he acted all types of hard
    __________________________________

:hahaha: Yes!!!!

VDot says:

Who is the wife that’s gonna get slapped on that Love & Hip Hop NY trailer

********

GaGa I rewound that trailer about five times trying to figure it out. IONO :shrug:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

_____________________________

When he called her name?!!! She opened the door, that sucka said SLAP!!!! :rofl:

:bye: <<<To Nick Cannon's ol bytch azz

I think him and Chris Brown sit down and read Sandra together cause time she say something bout either one of em, they run to :pc: <<<twitter to say something back.

:facepalm:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Who is the wife that’s gonna get slapped on that Love & Hip Hop NY trailer
    ______________________________

Peter Gunz aka the lighter version of Craig Mack

lexdiamonz says:

Words of Wisdom

All people are beautiful except in the eyes of the insecure.

TRUE DAT!!!! LOL but their BONEY body though ummm no
    :kona:

….. I like a ole thick, NASTY, ashy, burly mf’er between the sheets one who pin your legs to the headboard and dive deep and knees don’t buckle … we can be cute in public but when it’s time to walk the dogs dude gots to get down and dirty ya feel me

:hump:

GAGIRL87 says:

___________________________________________________________________

wallslides :rofl: he played it off like he had to ask her a question an ere thing :facepalm:

_____________________________

When he called her name?!!! She opened the door, that sucka said SLAP!!!!

…and he slapped her cause she called him gay…. then a few years later, he ADMITTED HE WAS GAY!

Diva says:

:whistle: who let the dogs out…

lexdiamonz says:

WTH .. the devil is a LIE i was responding to thatVA chick about the skinny dudes with the big woods copy and paste is a MUTHA LMAO!!!

Irene was her name and she called Stephen (the black sissy boy) Homo :rofl: so he went and grabbed her stuffed animal and threw that ish in the nasty water :ghost:

Then he ran after the car opened the door and THWAP!!! :hahaha:

GAGIRL87 says:

GaGa I rewound that trailer about five times trying to figure it out. IONO
    ___________________________________________________________________

VDot :hug:

that slap had me stuck :blink: :lol: WHOEVER she is it’s ruff on her :/

GAGIRL87 says:

AH yes Irene was her name :rofl:

Smonae says:

4 that_VA_thickchick I <3 Diddy and Ebro!!! says:

Tall skinny dudes tend to be hiding a monster betwixt their legs. #fact

:cosign: :rofl:

:eek:

:eek:

:mad:

:eek:

:facepalm:

Oh HAIL NAW!!!!! OH, IT’S ‘OWN’ NOW! See, I was nice at first!

When Irene called them all to the kitchen to tell them she was leaving, the camera focused in on him with his lips so pursed

:ghost:

VDot says:

….. I like a ole thick, NASTY, ashy, burly mf’er

:rofl: :yes:

Can you believe it’s been 10 years since the Real World: Seattle!? That season marked the first time that a roommate actually laid a hand on another roommate in an aggressive manner. Actually, it was more passive aggressive, since Stephen slapped Irene (rather weakly) while she was in a moving car and then ran away. Irene had been having some sort of mental breakdown brought on by Lyme Disease, which led her to begin fighting with her roommates and ultimately ended with her leaving the house for good. On her way out, she brought Stephen in front of the cameras, and outed him. According to cast members after the fact, his sexuality was something he was struggling with off-camera, which explains his reaction. The clip above, which shows Stephen reviewing the fight footage, was filmed in 2000, and at the time, he maintained that he was not gay. However, just a year later, Stephen was arrested twice for prostitution, and once for stealing a 1988 Toyota Camry.
    ———–
    Times was hard huh? :ghost:

Maybe he was one of those tranny gang banger slash drug pushers???

Ty says:

Hey Roses :wave:

:rofl: @ Nick responding the rumors. He better open his other eye, Jezzy is a music exec. now and Mariah still can’t release an album on Def Jam :coffee: She had a BF (bytch fit) over them focusing too much on Ye :crying:

Still waiting on a response from the Brat, I think she could tag Jezzy :box:

Diva says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:eek:

:eek:

:mad:

:eek:

:facepalm:

Oh HAIL NAW!!!!! OH, IT’S ‘OWN’ NOW! See, I was nice at first
    —————————
    Just give in and admit you want me and we can make up and squash all this bad behavior :rofl:

VDot says:

….. I like a ole thick, NASTY, ashy, burly mf’er
    ————-

:yes:

that control ish..

KyCakes says:

:whistle:
    If you don’t want, you don’t have to…get in trouble, say…You betta leave my Woman alone

:rofl

Nick went all Ray Charles

cougar lover says:

my nicca jeezy does seem too stand up for that kinda stuff.

Ty says:

Peter Gunz aka the lighter version of Craig Mack
    :ghost:

:casket:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

___________________________________

WOW :shocked:

Did yall see that movie producer call Kanye a “dumb nig_ger”?

:facepalm:

Ty says:

That damn DivaRo :rofl:

cougar lover says:

:offtopic:

i know its too early in the morning for this, but i have a question. Why is it that these ugly chicks who get courting/sexual advances from dudes wind up having the nastiest attitudes, yet the more attractive women are nicer and more approachable (even if it it only goes as far as small talk)?

I don’t know if he was joking or what, but I didn’t start the rumors.

**************************************

Maybe you didn’t start it but you spread the rumor…..just as responsible. OWN IT

Diva says:

:wave: Ty Ty…… :woohoo: hey boo *snickering* iffin that nucca just admit it, he would be able to breathe better :rofl:

Mrs. HotSpot rawrr :hump:

Diva says:

@Razzle :hahaha:

popo says:

Straight up Jezzy can :hump: I always wanted a bald headed man…….while he hittin it ima b rubbing tha crystal dome :wink:

cougar lover says:

Oh so when King of the Cougars come online, people want to disperse and lurk. Oh i see how it is :crying: *mumbles under breath* folk just mad that my font funnier than yourn :kona:

Either way Sandrita, Jeezy’s gonna be mad WITH YOU. Just last week U said he was annoyed with you and didnt know Why.. :tea:

I hope this isnt true for a few reasons
    1. I dont like the demise of people’s marriages especially when there are Kids involved.
    2. jeeZy . . EwwwH , but Mariah likes the dudes w/the smegma :shrug:
    Marshall Mathers :hurl:

How you doing Therapist :hug:

Hey Couga. :hi:

Cooga-I was trying to figure out what you were talking about b/c normally it’s the opposite :lol:

:chase: COUGAR get it together! U been draking OUT since Friday

Msb2U
    Jenaaayy
    popo :welcome:

The Pearl! says:

cougar lover says:

****
    Um, low self-esteem? Someone once tol’ me: an ugly person KNOWS they’re ugly! Maybe they think dudes are settin’ ‘em up for the :ha: :ha: :ha:

Ty says:

:rofl: @ Diva this fool said he would breathe better :crying:

@ PoPo bald huh :shrug: u are going to have to mold his head too like they do newborns

*grabs :popcorn: so I can watch Therapist and OTB coat (like the elders say)* :rofl:

Diva says:

Someone once tol’ me: an ugly person KNOWS they’re ugly!
    ————————–
    iffin they gots a mirror to look in…then they know how they look. Now if that mirror cracks into a million pieces they is FUGLY! :rofl:

anw_rootbeer says:

How lame of Nick! SMDH Bey & Jay would never respond to “rumors”

cougar lover says:

luVn_liFe… says:

:chase: COUGAR get it together! U been draking OUT since Friday

:hug:
    —————————–

i aint draking, im just stating the obvious! blame it on the furlough!

popo says: