Christening of Prince George of Cambridge

Today was a proud day for first-time parents the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince William and Kate Middleton, who attended the christening of their son Prince George of Cambridge at Chapel Royal in St James’s Palace. Three month-old Prince George was well-behaved during the Baptism ceremony performed by the Archbishop of Canterbury in central London. Prince George’s 7 godparents were also named at the christening.
Photo obtained by SPLASH News

• Kate Middleton and Prince William Welcome a Son
  • Kate and Prince William Show Off the Future King of England
  • Prince George’s Birth Certificate Released
  • This is what the world looked like to Boy George

• luVn_liFe…

awwwh :heart:

• buddapecan

Waiting patiently for someone to explain Baby George’s attire :waiting:

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen)

buddapecan says:

Waiting patiently for someone to explain Baby George’s attire
      ——-
      It’s a Christening gown… it’s looks strange because here in America women barely know who their kids fathers are let alone get them christened…. Oh and Kate know she stay open casket sharp.

What a beautiful picture! :thankyou:

God bless ‘em. :love:

• Diva

I hate to see babies in those gowns! They make cute little suit christening outfits…that’s why I’ll never be Royals!

• Diva

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

buddapecan says:

Waiting patiently for someone to explain Baby George’s attire
      ——-
      ———————-
      Bren, all Kate needs to do is climb in the casket and lay down :rofl:

Kate looks resplendent. Hear muthafukking here :applause:

LuVie, Divurr, Dawn :wave:

Welp sweet :tea:

• Diva

:hug: OTB hey boo!

Price Williams looks just like Dianna :huh:

• http://sandrarose.com bgood

poor baby dressed in a long off white wedding gown for babies

• renegadesince1985

Prince George is wearing a traditional christening gown. In the Anglican and Catholic churches ALL babies wear the gown, has nothing to do with royalty. If I had to guess I bet that was William’s christening gown as well.

Cute kid!

• http://sandrarose.com bgood

Kate does look like she just left a funeral down south

• http://sandrarose.com bgood

Don’t let these bloggers fool you that is a baby wedding gown for countries that allow babies to be married at a young age :thankyou:

• OutsidetheBox

The babies we bapitize in umc wear gowns too. :yes:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Look at those cheeks!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Georgie’s gown is :nun: tho.

renegadesince1985 says:

Cute kid!

:yes:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Kate looks good

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Them and their traditions :heart:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

——
      :dead:

• Diva

That gown looks very vintage…I bet it was William’s wedding gown :rofl:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Price Williams looks just like Dianna

Yes he does! Thank God, because Prince Charles has the face only a mother and Camille could love.

• The Master Beta :D

SMEOB, Congrats Kim & Kanye!

I THINK SHE REALLY GOT FIRED BECAUSE SHE WASNT BRINGIN’ IN THE “BLACK” CLIENTELE LIKE SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO DO, BUT DONT BLAME HER, HOOTERS IS F*CKIN’ HORRIBLE PLUS THE COURTS MADE THEM NOW START HIRING FAT HOES!
      YEP I SAID YOU GET TO LOOK AT FAT HOES IN BOOTY SHORTS AND TIGHT SHIRTS WITH BELLYS!
      ____________________________

:rofl: is this Man

• Diva

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Price Williams looks just like Dianna

———————
      Thank God he has his mother looks cause daddy looks like an old ROOSTER! :rofl:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Thank God he has his mother looks cause daddy looks like an old ROOSTER!
      —————
      This lady! :lol:

• LuvMySailor

buddapecan says:

Waiting patiently for someone to explain Baby George’s attire :waiting:
      ————————————
      The gown is a replica of the gown Queen Victoria and Prince Albert used when their first child Victoria, Princess Royale was Christened. Since then it’s the ‘royal standard’ of royal baby Christenings.

• LuvMySailor

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

Price Williams looks just like Dianna
      :yes:
      Harry is starting to look more like her too.

The chapel where this was held is the same chapel that held Diana’s casket before her funeral and burial.

• Just Looking

I :love: his gown, it’s almost the same color his as his mother’s suit. That chic is smoking…..

Just Beautiful!!!!!

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Thank God he has his mother looks cause daddy looks like an old ROOSTER!
      __________________________________

Nah, she just looks like someone farted in her face

• Smonae

Sheen

OTB :waves: Hey ma

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

I do like Kate’s dress, looks like something Olivia Pope would wear.

What’s up with Tay Marr Aunt Tea :popcorn:

Kanye defended his Jesus :popcorn:

Keyshia Cole blocking fans.. :popcorn: come on, gal.

• http://sandrarose.com bgood

So I guess no one see I am going to assume the Minister with the baby blue suit and hat but in America we call him a pimp

• LuvMySailor

bgood says:

—————————-
      Those a clerical robes. He is an Archbishop of the Anglican Church.

• Just Looking

@ 200 Mac n Cheese – Did you see the photos sent to @road kill…. SMH or is the mobile device a better means to communicate with your high NESS.

:tea:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

___________________________________

That looks like it could be the queen…..

NaeNae :hug:QT, Just Murried :kiss:

• OutsidetheBox

That looks like the Queen..or Xamilla.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

OTB :waves:

• OutsidetheBox

:oops: No!! Mobile please. :yes: but I will check the rodent.

• luVn_liFe…

:hi:
      That looks like the Queen..or Xamilla.
      I read Xamilla has a bad dranking problem

• Smonae

Keyshia blocking fans, goes to Twitta :pc:
      This girl just cant get right :no:

• Phrozen1der

<—-Still rocks his Christening outfit… :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

Yeah Kate or Catherine lol is cheesing hard..must be the Queen.

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Still rocks his Christening outfit…
      _________________________

It’s ok…. we still lubs you :hug:

• luVn_liFe…

Its the Queen, Kate’s feet look like they are howling, her shoes look tight :(

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

**scans comments**
      Oh, Prince William gets a pass on his hair?
      :blink:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I bet Kate is a nasty slutty azz freak.
      :blow:
      :lick:
      :sheep:
      :whip:
      :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

Her skin looks like it LuVie. She looks older than the queen at times.

• GellySammich

:chase: to where Phro?! Please tell me you still wearing a gown such as this one. *on my knees* put it in ya gravi

:rofl: hey bruh!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**scans comments**
      Oh, Prince William gets a pass on his hair?

He is a gentleman :tea: and for the record, I never said anything about your hair

Hey Phro rofl: :woot:

:kiss: Hey OTBabe

• luVn_liFe…

Her skin looks like it
      :scared:
      YES it does B *shudders*

Sammich gawjus. :kiss:

• Diva

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**scans comments**
      Oh, Prince William gets a pass on his hair?
      :blink:
      ——————–
      He gots a hairline :tea:

• GellySammich

I bet Kate is a nasty slutty azz freak
      Look where her hands are placed. :eek: She’s tickling herself RIGHT NOW!

• Diva

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

**scans comments**
      Oh, Prince William gets a pass on his hair?

——————————–
      Me either…we talked about the hairline…not HAIR!

• My name is Jethro. I recently became an author. Signed to Cash Money Content, the people who brought you Evelyn Lozada’s best seller :ashamed: I am proud to present you 101 ways to filet an Opossum. On shelves soon.

Is this the one with the hair problems :think: I cant tell the 2 brothers apart :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

And the prince is tall. We really cant see the top of his head until :lick: then no one cares :eek:

Sammich :hahaha:

beautiful pic :heart:
      They just started making christening suits cute for baby boys :lol: We were about to get TakenSon christened by my hubby’s pastor back home who christened the girls but he just died :(
      So now he has to wait… We are still in the process of chosing a home church here..
      but we found a cute short outfit for the little boy we are Godparents to 3 months ago :thumbsup:

• MSHospitality

From downstairs…..

I told Mr. Razz that if he didn’t ask to take leave for next weekend like he was supposed to weeks ago, then when I get to fort Walton beach I would kick him in the teef WITH my steel toe boots..

Are you/your hubby stationed at Ft Walton Beach?? I’m PCS’ing there in a couple of months. How is the area?

• Phrozen1der

@Gelly The one from when I was 16 months old :lol:

Hey @OTB @Brownskin :hi:

• Ty

These so called Royals huh :coffee:

• OutsidetheBox

Those shorts sets are the best most cutest things ever. I attended a wedding where a boy and girl twinset wore them. Pink bowtie girl. Blue bowtie boy. Knee socks. Outshined the bride :lol: her kids tho so she still wins.

:wave: MrsT

• Milky

Baby George lookin like “why in the heck am I wearing a dress like my mommys”

Pink bowtie girl.
      :heartmelts: That sounds like the cutest, awww lemme hold her, kiss them cheeks… thang EVER! Dang =/ I wouldn’t have even thought to do that.

Speaking of Christenings…My niece was Baptised last week :love: Beautiful. Just. Beautiful. Altho, we should have took photos prior to her going under the water :think: I wonder if shes too young for a perm :think: At the very least some prostyle :think:

• Ty

I am proud to present you 101 ways to filet an Opossum. On shelves soon.
      _________
      :dead: :chase:

• OutsidetheBox

Sammich the whole church said awwww when they walked out. :love:

The girl is hype lol mom did that skipping a dress. :yes: Her flower basket and mary janes killed it. I was no mo good. :crying1:

Went to thinking who kids imma use cause my big, rusty butts.. :no: lol

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:huh:

Oh… I guess if I was a “prince” then yall would say I have a “beautiful forehead” or some chit like that!

Man, yall a trip! :rofl:

Bren I hate your new name :hahaha:
      Hey OTB :hugs:
      <<— This is TakenSon's birthday month. YEW CARE

Bren I hate your new name :hahaha:
      Hey OTB :hugs:
      <<— This is TakenSon's birthday month. YEW CARE

Jethro you aint chit. That baby got hair like Jesus! :nun: Don’t hate :hahaha:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:coffee: <<waiting on a new post

• Milky

@man you have a beautiful forehead your dack is the bomb!

• OutsidetheBox

I dew care :love: that boy is too cute, T. Those pics tickeled me.

Don’t fret friend *brushes bangs out of OTB face*
      You can use my two little kids. TakenToddler might dance down the eye and tell the pastor chile please :rolleyes: <just like that
      and TakenSon might just eat your bouquet :pizza: nom nom nom
      but they mean well…and they kinda cute :rofl:

• Just Looking

:waves: @ Jethro – :kiss: Do I miss your responses or you just plain ignore my arse. :smile:

beautiful forehead

:think:

Shiny, Euphoric, Enlarged, Cantankerous, Oblongish, Punchable :think: Beautiful doesnt come to mind :think:

• Just Looking

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I bet Kate is a nasty slutty azz freak.
      ____
      :yes: yes, and they probably bothy love it. It’s working for Kim and Yeezy :coffee: Being slutty not royal. :nun:

• GellySammich

USE US!!! TIL YOU USE US UP!!! I love love love style with just a little flair. Nothing obnoxious but just enough to make somebody tilt their head when you walk by. :nun:

• Milky

@taken give me that baby boy. Him is soo kayewt!!

So Kim’s ring :nun:

Those pics tickeled me.
      _______________________________
      Friend. When I opened the :steer: door he was looking at me like BISH if you don’t unsnap these restraint and get me out the car seat immejiately I am going to go Kenya Bell upside your head. His big head self was all outside the truck :hahaha: like :eek:
      Then I smiled at him and he smiled back :heart:

• Milky

hi brenbren :kiss:

• Diva

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:huh:

Man, yall a trip! :rofl:
      ———————-
      :rofl: :gossip:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@JUST LOOKIN
      :eek:
      :stop:

OMG I hate Just Looking :rofl: I purposely got on a desktop to see her wedding photos. I swear yall people are nuts :rofl: Phukk all a yall…Im going to mcdonalds :nun:

beautiful forehead
      ________________________
      I come from a long line of illustrious foreheads. I passed it on to my kids :lol: :stop:
      *stands on top of mountain with leg stuck out like Angelina Jolie*

Bangs? :hahaha: Bun of defeat today. :smack:

Naturals be like, “I forgot to twist my hurr last night.. :cry:

:hug: Thanks for the uber cute kids.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@JETHRO

“Cantankerous?”
      :blink:

Look here bruh, I’d take your bottom bytch and have HER takin ME to Applebees nigga! :yes:

So Kim’s ring
      you mean the one made for tv :tea:

• Milky

@wifey :lick:

!!! Yes! :nun: Choruses of where did you get thatttttt :nun:

So Kim’s ring
      I don’t know that I’ve seen a good pic of it. All I saw was the center stone but nothing fancy on the band. So far my say is “meh :shrug: it’s just big” but again I can’t judge without a better view.

_________________________
      :rofl: hilarious!

@OTB I have problems making a bun. I even have those round things you buy and I still can’t make one :ashamed:

WHITE TRASH COOKING. :dead:

• Diva

Milky says:

@wifey :lick:
      ————————
      Hey babes!!!!! I see you lusting after Boris’ dack…well not the real Boris cause I know his dack bigger than 3.5 inches…the wanna be Boris :tea:

aaawww TakenBaby… tell him he can come on our play date with Blue :heart:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: I was in the bed CRACKING up! It was all over his face!!! :hahaha: :heart:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl: Rem possum is not FDA approved for resale to them pppls.

*stands on top of mountain with leg stuck out like Angelina Jolie*
      _________

I am here for your special ass today :rofl: :rofl:

you mean the one made for tv

We aint gone let Kim be great huh :hahaha: Its big…thats all I got so far..heard it was 15milli? *mouth twist*

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Will SOMEBODY tell Diva I dont want her big azz and stop inboxin me? :shrugs:

:facepalm:

I was in the bed CRACKING up! It was all over his face!!! :hahaha: :heart:
      _____________________________
      It was :rofl: He was looking like them old men when they laugh but talk to you crazy like :cell: Tuh heh heh you really thank I am something to play with huh? You better get the F out my face before I do something to ya and I don’t mean the nasty :eek:
      I was weak… My baby is low key crazy.. What am I gone do :crying1:

@Gelly: Okay. That will be so much fun :happy: With your girl.. Bombs and Blue that a lot of estrogen :lol: We need some more boys on here

• OutsidetheBox

I agree! I keep seeing “shots” of it, haven’t got a good descrip yet. It looked wow-ish tho. But I can be a gaudy jury girl. :ashamed:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

you mean the one made for tv

We aint gone let Kim be great huh Its big…thats all I got so far..heard it was 15milli? *mouth twist*

Smh. Most of em hatin on Kim ring would give their left titty for a Happy Meal ring tho!
      :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Play with it.

• Just Looking

@Jethro – I swear to all Rats, Weazels and black and tan monkeys, I can’t believe you would put the cover of my book out there like that. You are DEAD arse wrong. :rolleyes: I’m changing my cover and not advancing you nothing and removing you pig feet, spam pudding recipe.

Hmph :tea:

• GellySammich

Taken I wasn’t even thinking about my lil GellyBelly. :ashamed: I was talking about my big guy. He and Blue round the same age. They gettin hitched :eek:

• Milky

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yeah and all he does is ignore me! I just want to love he!!! :crying:

• OutsidetheBox

Ok 8 milli. :phew: Kinda better. Smaller than the otha one too. :lol: I bet it lovely.

• Just Looking

@Jethro and MAC – Those photos here are right after our first dance. Don’t you love my veil. If you look at my back area, I was imaging how I would poke it out later….

:love: :yes:

• GellySammich

Don’t get me wrong. BIG IS BEAUTIFUL to me when it comes to the diamonds. I just like stuff with my band too. Nice halo or something.

• Phrozen1der

Speak of rats..where is “Rat stacks”?? :coffee:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:lol: I think they make a great couple. I guess I expected something different from Kraye. Something unique. Khloe’s ring looks better to me :shrugs: But nonetheless it is impressive for the sheer size and cost

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

Hey Bren :hi:

Yall crazy muthafuggas :hahaha: Spam pudding :crying1:

• http://youtu.be/mak76-CMvus kingstonn

@ Manuel
      I see you’re taking Kim’s nuptials well. :coffee:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

just looking :rofl: hush!!!!!
      @Gelly I think Blue is older.. My baby ain’t even 1… he might need an older woman tho :thinking:

• OutsidetheBox

I was imaging how I would poke it out later….

ermahgawd that monkay donkey ass booty :rofl:

Nawww @Kanng he was :crying1: yesterday. :hahaha:

:wave:

They gettin hitched

:eek: :yes: Yall got good genes. Blue tryna cuff your boy.

• http://youtu.be/mak76-CMvus kingstonn

otbizzle! :yahoo:
      I thought he knew Kim ain’t checking for white dudes.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Speak of rats..where is “Rat stacks”??
      somewhere trying to figure out how to stop the crabs from itching in her privates

• Phrozen1der

@Kingstonn :yahoo:

• Phrozen1der

@Mis-taken :coffin:

Rat Stacks. Faces from the milk carton ass heaux. :hahaha:

:eek: :yes: Yall got good genes. Blue tryna cuff your boy
      ________________________
      I might have to make her sign a pre-nup. I mean my son is going places and who is she really on her own merit :tea:
      #Stuff delusional parents say :hahaha:

• GellySammich

uummm Taken :chase: go read again. You ain’t stealing my baby boy’s woman :nono:
      Babe I already know. He’s cute, knows how to share, he cold out in dese flashcard streets. It’s meant to be. :nun:

• Diva

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Will SOMEBODY tell Diva I dont want her big azz and stop inboxin me? :shrugs:
      ———————————–
      Nucca you the one be emailing meh? Always saying check your mail. My magnifying glass is broke ok. I can’t see that d.i.c.k.l.e of yourn if you enlarged it. :gossip: he wants meh

• http://youtu.be/mak76-CMvus kingstonn

wtf. is that phro?! :danban:

do you mean rat stacks the poster or the actual rat stacks? :think: cause the actual one is now trying to be a rapper. sigh… :no:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip:

*floats in on a cloud* :nun:

hey roses!! :waves: <—that long ass gown they got on that baby

sup witchall? :party:

• Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

What in the heck is going on :hahaha:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@KINGSTON
      :shocked:

I cried silently… and loudly at Kim getting married.

You want to console me?

Why u keep changing ur phone number???
      :shrugs:

• OutsidetheBox

I thought he knew Kim ain’t checking for white dudes.

POW :lol:

• GellySammich

not a dayum thing Fay :hug: we been stuck in this same spot for like 3 hours :crying:

• http://youtu.be/mak76-CMvus kingstonn

@ Manuel
      because you can’t take HELL NO for an answer. :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

, he cold out in dese flashcard streets.

:rofl: :rofl:

• Who Dat

Walks in….

Looks at the mania going on.

*Exits*

• OutsidetheBox

Why u keep changing ur phone number???

:rofl: :rofl: Send her the money Bruh. Damn. :rofl:

• http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2013/10/15/endia_beal_can_i_touch_it_explores_gender_race_and_gene :buttshake: Pop that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle! :buttshake: Shake that Razzle Dazzle Dazzle!

Good Afternoon loves :hi:

Nooooo Dubb :rofl: :rofl:

Fayyyyyyy :hug:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

go read again. You ain’t stealing my baby boy’s woman :nono:
      ________________________
      :oops: I mean— didn’t nobody want Blue no ways. I mean Monica just had a baby girl. That’s an upgrade anyways :rolleyes: :hahaha:
      *changes the note I just wrote*

Dear Beyonce Monica,
      I am so glad we decided to match our kids in advance. You know that’s what royalty does. My son will make a great husband for your daughter. I mean I don’t know what she brings to the table but I digress. See you in 2043 at the wedding

Love
      Taken :cell:

Razzie :hug:

What’s the difference b/t master cooling and a swamp cooler?? :huh:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@KINGSTON
      “because you can’t take HELL NO for an answer. ”
      ________

Man, I should at least be a “maybe” by now!

Oh yeah, Ima be in ur town next week. I can take a sista out to eat or sumpin.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Why u keep changing ur phone number???
      you just never had the real one :kona:

• OutsidetheBox

I mean I don’t know what she brings to the table but I digress.

:dead: But Mo know TakenBoy bringing you to the table

we been stuck in this same spot for like 3 hours :crying:

wth?! :hug:

Aunt Tea up to shenanigans? :spank:

A/Cs? :huh: :no: :shrug:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

can take a sista out to eat or sumpin.
      *pushes the blog Rush card to the center*
      Bruh you gon need this for Applebees :grill:

about to go walk to grab something for lunch. see ya’ll in 10 minutes :rofl:
      me still lurking on my phone on the walk over :eek:
      me eating :eek: :typing:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

can take a sista out to eat or sumpin.
      *pushes the blog Rush card to the center*
      Bruh you gon need this for Applebees

by MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba
      Kingston fine azz can get anything on the menu too! IM GOIN ALL OUT! :yes:

OTBizzle! :yahoo: :kiss:

is we gwan be shat today? i hope GNAT! :nono:

i’s feelin e-ville! :twisted: *rubs hands togedda*

Razz-a-ma-tazzle! :dance: sup Ms. pretty?

Kangston!! :blunt: sup guhl, u finished skewl?

• http://youtu.be/mak76-CMvus kingstonn