Tameka Raymond Criticizes Usher’s Parenting Skills

Tameka Raymond and Usher Raymond

R&B crooner Usher Raymond’s ex-wife Tameka Raymond has filed court documents criticizing his parenting skills. The 34-year-old singer was awarded primary custody of his two sons with Tameka Raymond last year.

In court documents filed in Atlanta, Tameka has asked a judge to hold Usher in contempt of court for storming out of a co-parenting class in July.

She says he is supposed to make important family decisions on things like schooling, travel and activities with her, but regularly fails to consult her on such issues.

Usher is said to have stormed out of a co-parenting class they were ordered to attend back in July, and to have ignored her since.

Tameka claims she never knows where Usher is taking the children and is annoyed he signed one of the boys up for football practice without her approval.

She filed for primary custody of the boys in August after their 5-year-old son was hospitalized following a swimming pool accident. Source

• fanMAIL: “Judge Shows Bias to News Outlets That Favor Usher in Tameka Raymond’s Emergency Hearing”
  • 911 Audio: Usher’s Oldest Son Nearly Drowns; Youngest Son Naviyd Screams Hysterically, “He’s Faking!”
  • States Continue to Ignore Law That Prevents Pools from Becoming Child Deathtraps
  • Usher’s Ex-Wife Tameka Granted Emergency Hearing; Says She Won’t Leave Sons with Caregivers
  • Photos: John E. Davidson/Getty Images and Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images

81 Responses to “Tameka Raymond Criticizes Usher’s Parenting Skills”

Afiya says:

I’mma really need these two to get their act right on!!! :angry:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*cracks knuckles* I see what type of post this is going to be.
      In my Turtle Man voice: LIVE ACTION :grill:

:facepalm: beesh where them other chillen :shank: sick of this nutjob ……..

buddapecan says:

Heads over to StraightfromtheA to see what Michelle has to say about this… :coffee:

:no:

THIS HAG here!

Bootcampgirl says:

tit for tat

Diva says:

Here this heffa go again :smack:

Tameka is a drama queen. If she wasn’t so unstable she would have had the boys. Usher probably doesn’t want her harassing him every waking minute of the day. I didn’t think they were old enough for football.

BoogieNites says:

dayum, meek aint got no seats in her crib yo ?? :violin: :yawn: :rolleyes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Both of them are stuck on winning. Tameka wants the kids back in the home with her BUT she lost and she can’t come to terms with that. Heck maybe she never will as a mother :shrugs:
      Usher won primary custody of the kids BUT he acts like Tameka doesn’t exist anymore and he doesn’t owe her any details on her kids. Even if it’s something she should be aware of. Out of respect to her role as their mother

The truth of the matter is when the kids are with Usher unless court mandated she does not have to know what he does. I know that is a bitter pill to swallow (and I don’t know how I would cope) but that is the modern day divorce for you. If she ever wants to get any type of leniency then she has to stop filing some of the frivolous court documents so that the ones with credence carry more weight.

Smonae says:

I used to feel sorry for this heux until I discovered she doesnt even have custody of her other kids :facepalm:
      why she not fighting for those kids :shrugs:

Boy Usher screwed himself royally messing with this woman. This is just his karma for his part in destroying a marriage and maybe a few other transgressions. Ursh you got 15 years left to put up with this mess. I’ll keep your sanity in my prayers bruh.

I ain’t never seen a person sooo damn vindictive…… you rather give ya ex hell instead of thinking about you children well being and folks need to :stop: with the bullshyt that she is fighting to get her kids back because that’s what a mother would do yada yada :rolleyes: This woman is checking for her own well being :nono:

Ty says:

Let it go Mieka :deadhorse:

U will not win in the A chile :nono:

*Follows Budda* cause u know Michelle don’t be playing with Tamieka :nono:

Smonae says:

why she not fighting for those kids

Because she has been legally mentally diagnosed with something :nono: what judge in their right mind give children to a person with documented mental issues :rules: she needs to :stop:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Does she have a mental illness? (i’m serious) There’s nothing worng with fighting for your kids, but she takes to a whole ‘nother level. She is showing how unstable she is by constantly going back and forth. They need to get it tigether for the sake of the kids.

Ty says:

What month is this *glares at calendar* :facepalm:

BoogieNites says:

Hmm. She do look supaslow in that pic up there :thinking:

MissHarlem says:

Yall both cant parent so whats the issue?!! *goes to read post and comments*

VDot says:

:facepalm:

:cosign: MisTaken

Bootcampgirl says:

If this class was court ordered, if he would have walked out, it would have been reported to the court by whomever was conducting the class and Usher would have been before the judge before now….I see you Meek Meek :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

All jokes aside does she have mental illness? I have heard whispers and innuendos but nothing concrete. And I don’t mean depression from when her son died or post partum.
      I too find it hard to reconcile why she doesn’t have custody of her older sons. Unless she chose to let them be with their father since they were older and needed more time with their father. If she did that unselfish act I :applause: her.

Chile :tea: you gotta know who you marrying whew!!!!! This is a certified nut ….. and I believe suntin wrong with Usher azz too and to think ….. they have breed ed :facepalm: pray for the children cause something is definitely wrong with the tree :no:

Ty says:

Smonae says:

why she not fighting for those kids
      Usher’s account is larger than the other baby daddy :yes: Plus she gets to keep the house if she has the kids. No kids means no expenses. Ush put the house on the market last year. I wish she would go and decorate Kandi’s nice azz house with the LaLa leg end tables.

@ Yall hey hun :happy: :hug:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says;Does she have a mental illness? (i’m serious
      ~
      ~
      YES she admitted to it on GMA

:pc:
      “I had narcissistic personality traits. That’s what actually the diagnosis was. You do a test and they ask you a series of questions, like, ‘When you’re walking down the street, do you feel like people are looking?’ My answer is yes, but I was doing it based off of when I’m walking down the street, people do point and say, ‘Oh, that’s Usher’s ex-wife.’ I think we all have a little narcissistic personality disorder, especially those of us in the limelight,. But I don’t think it’s something that affects your parenting,” Tameka told Dan Abrams.
      She went on to say that the now-sealed psychological examination was requested by Usher’s attorneys during their initial child custody case.
      “The psych evaluation was something that his side ordered and said that we both had to take it.”
      As for the people who believe that she has underlying agendas in wanting custody of her children, for example, Usher’s $8,000 child support payments, Tameka says it’s absolutely ridiculous.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I took a 2 hour lunch and I am still like :waiting: This day needs a :ban: stamp. I can’t have another day like this :lol:

Ty says:

A couple of days ago, an interview featuring Usher’s ex-wife, Tameka Raymond, appeared on ABC. During the interview, Tameka discussed the emotional torment that she endured upon learning of her 5-year-old son’s drowning accident and being diagnosed with a mental disorder. In part two of the interview, Tameka opened up a little bit more about her diagnosis and why she doesn’t think it has anything to do with her ability to parent her children.

“That’s amazing. Not to, like, gloat or anything, but I come from a very well-earned career. I’ve made lots and lots of money. $8,000 a month is not a lot of money to me. I’m grateful for it, but for someone to think I don’t love my kids and this is about $8,000, they are really crazy. That’s really ludicrous.”

Reps on behalf of Usher have declined to comment on Tameka’s comments.
      :kona:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

YES she admitted to it on GMA

Ohhhhhhh ok.

VDot says:

:offtopic: Yall seen the trailer for Love and Hip Hop NY?

She did an interview on her diagnosed mental disorder ….. I don’t know not one judge on the planet would give custody to her and the other parent has not been diagnosed :shrugs: She said she was diagnosed with a mental disorder herself ……. those kids where they need to be :tea:

Smonae says:

If the bish got a crazy momma, brother, sister ect.. 9x outta 10 crazy runs in the family.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Yall seen the trailer for Love and Hip Hop NY?

I saw it. This season Looks like it will much better that the last NY. But that Erica Mena has some serious issues.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      “I had narcissistic personality traits.
      ______________________________
      :warning: PAGING SANDRA…..
      thanks Jenie

coco creamy says:

I dont see nothing wrong with her wanted to know where her kids are at al times, I have nothing else on this. :shrugs:

bgood says:

Tameka want them kids for financial purposes nothing more, she knew Usher was her cash cow and she jumped on that meat… :sheep:

Smonae says:

:preach:

Anna says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Chile you gotta know who you marrying whew!!!!! This is a certified nut ….. and I believe suntin wrong with Usher azz too and to think ….. they have breed ed pray for the children cause something is definitely wrong with the tree

~~~~~~
      He married her because he wanted to do the right thing. She was pregnant, and turned around and rushed to have baby number 2.
      As for her “mental state”. She was on Oprah or some show. She said she was diagnosed w/being a little mental, but she’s getting another doctor, to take care of that.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yall seen the trailer for Love and Hip Hop NY?
      _________________________
      No! :shock: point it out :typing:

Smonae says:

VDot says:

Yall seen the trailer for Love and Hip Hop NY?
      ——————-

I bet K Michelle wont run up on Tahiry talking crazy :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Smonae says:

YAS LORD :nun:

Ty says:

@ Smonae my thing is she left her husband and kids when she hooked up with Curious George. I don’t think she even fought for them because she was focused on her new come up being Mrs. Raymond :nun: but I think he should’ve stayed with Ms. Baby Hair :yes:

MissHarlem says:

VDOT get out my head :lol: girl yes a mess

bgood says:

and he still paying her :tea: this is a nut ….. certified !!!! Something gotta be wrong with him :nono: anybody with good sense should’ve seen this in the dating phase …. I know damn well that snappa wasn’t that blinding :no:

Smonae says:

Ty I agree he should’ve stayed with the queen of baby hair :yes:

bgood says:

Smonae says: I think Usher a lil off too, but he should’ve did his homework on this broad prior to marrying her & knocking her up.

Chile that’s what wrong with people being in denial wit having a mental issue, just cause yo mama and brother crazy don’t mean your gonna be crazy too. some folks are crazy from ish going on in their lives they won’t let go of…

VDot says:

Who got slapped in that trailer? I keep replaying that chit, but can’t figure it out :|

MissHarlem says:

Please tell me Joe Budden gonna be just as “sane” this season :prays:

bgood says:

jeniefrumdabloc says: and he still paying her this is a nut ….. certified !!!! Something gotta be wrong with him anybody with good sense should’ve seen this in the dating phase …. I know damn well that snappa wasn’t that blinding

I agree her peaches can’t be that damn juicy. However, I agree he should have seen this coming but love is blind, didn’t Eve remind us of this…

MissHarlem says:

VDOT me either and I rewound twice. That made my blunt go out so I gave up

Diagnosed Mental > :rules: Not Diagnosed Mental >> :rules:
      who would you pick :shrugs: take Usher and Tameeka name out and just look at both of their actions …..
      :tea: that’s a no brainer for me ….. I pick the one without the mental disorder

Ty says:

Are they doing LHH Houston :shrug:

@ Jenie :hug:

:yawn: What yall talking about? Hopefully not the Raymonds. :eek: Tried to work.. :no:

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

“Lala leg end tables”

Is that a real thing :think:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Please tell me Joe Budden gonna be just as “sane” this season
      ———————–

he’s not,lol

KyCakes says:

Sick.To.Death of these fools :no:

queen of baby hair

Hmm. I happen to think she the crazy one. :tea:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Bren! :hug:

queen of baby hair
      Hmm. I happen to think she the crazy one

Hunty :tea: you better say that …. I believe she a fool too

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I like Joe Budden crazy self :ashamed:

I know plenty of legally diagnosed ppl who have custody of their children.

#TeamStoneyJackson says:

Hey BSQT :kiss:

KyCakes says:

Smonae says:
      I agree he should’ve stayed with the queen of baby hair :yes:
      ———————————————————————

Baby hair pumpin, lip gloss a-shinin

Ty says:

Bren Bren :chase: :hug: :spank:

bout as real as Stoney’s come heather look :yes:

go up to the search bar and enter kandi burruss (on SR) end tables and its the last pic :rofl:

I know plenty of legally diagnosed ppl who have custody of their children.

Could be true, but is it the same situation ….. you mean to tell me , if mental was brought up :thinking: and one was diagnosed and the other not …. with everything on the table ….. you will give custody to the mentally unstable one :shrugs: nahhhh ….. sorry

I like Joe Budden crazy sel

:ashamed: :heart: That voice *moists*

MissHarlem says:

BROWN/MIS Joe had me dyin last season. The fact that he talks so calm but says the craziest chit has me. When he told that chick he didnt know what was gonna happen and that he leaving to DR anyway :ghost:

:newpost: LBJ\WADE :newpost:

Smonae says:

Joey is sooo entertaining

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Who said Chili needs to get back on the Money Team :ghost:

MissHarlem says:

Chili gonna end up with 5000 cats with her dumb ass list and what she thinks she wants. Chile have a seat

Ty says:

or check Celebrity Homes: Inside Kandi Burruss’ Mansion

last pic :thumbsup:

you will give custody to the mentally unstable one
      That would depend on the diagnosis. Depression is not bipolar disorder. You know and aspergers is not the wackiest you could be. :lol:

Tameka is crazy in public eyes and if even on paper, I don’t think she is a harm to those kids at all. :shrug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Just saw the 30 sec LHHNY trailer. Did the new chick stand up to get slapped? :no:

bgood says:

it’s plenty of certified stamped nuts out here who have custody of they kids cause the daddy done ran off cause he saw all the signs within 90 days but it was too late he already hit… :hump:

Smonae says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Who said Chili needs to get back on the Money Team
      ———
      :rofl: it’s worth a try :shrugs:

MsB2u says:

I bet Usher wish he could turn back the hands of time :mad: