Cory Booker is off the market

Cory Booker and Bianca Levin

New Jersey Senator Cory Booker has a stunning new beard to deflect attention away from pesky gay rumors while he prepares to run for president.

The NY Post’s Page Six reveals exclusively that Booker, 44, is dating beautiful high-powered Hollywood entertainment lawyer Bianca Levin.

The fact that the 36-year-old Yale Law grad lives on the west coast, while Booker lives in D.C., doesn’t mean Levin isn’t a suitable candidate to be Booker’s beard. Look at Kim and Kanye.

Narcissistic couples prefer living apart so they don’t have to be annoyed with the little mundane things that normal couples find important, such as Love and romance.

A source told us, “Bianca is a very accomplished woman and has started to accompany Booker to certain events. But both have very demanding jobs — he in DC, and Bianca in Los Angeles.”

Levin was even listed in the Hollywood Reporter’s “Hollywood’s Fastest-Rising Stars” in 2011, at which time she told the publication she’s focusing on signing emerging talent. “People take on entertainment lawyers very early in their careers now, so it’s super-competitive,” she says. “You’ve got to always be on the lookout for great talent.”

In an August interview with the Washington Post, Booker, 44, talked about his “great dismay” that he has not “settled down with a life partner.”

Booker said, “People who think I’m gay, some part of me thinks it’s wonderful. Because I want to challenge people on their homophobia. I love seeing on Twitter when someone says I’m gay, and I say, ‘So what does it ­matter if I am?'”

• Newark Mayor Cory Booker sort of comes out of the closet
  • Presidential hopeful Cory Booker flirts with stripper on Twitter to convince us he’s heterosexual
  • Does Frank Ocean know his boyfriend has a girlfriend?
  • Newark Mayor Cory Booker is not gay after all

42 Responses to “Cory Booker is off the market”

I aint messing with no Man that manhood has ever been questioned. :nono: I just won’t do it. That’s nassy

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Booker said, “People who think I’m gay, some part of me thinks it’s wonderful. Because I want to challenge people on their homophobia. I love seeing on Twitter when someone says I’m gay, and I say, ‘So what does it ­matter if I am?’”
      ——————
      Ok I’ll take the bait :lol: say you are not gay Booker. I can’t think of one man I know that would :love: to see people calling him gay so he could be up for the challenge of writing “YEW MAD?” Dude. Really :rotfl: You must really be trying to get some votes.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh and the lady is pretty and a catch :thumbsup: regardless :lol:

:yawn: Morning folks :coffee:

lovezoe says:

They already who got who they want to run for 2016. They grooming him for 2024. Y’all watch House if Cards, I believe half is true. The DNC and RNC already know who they want to run. That’s why Hillary rolled out, didn’t want anymore scandal tied to her. She already got Benghazi to deal with.

Man he got a shark mouth, all those teeth :blink:

A.J. says:

Man he got a shark mouth, all those teeth
      I’m tired of his face.

lovezoe says:

Morning! I don’t know if he gay or not. Men clowned because they over 30, never married, and no kids. He’s automatically gay. Yet we got Future who barely 30 with 3 kids 3 baby mamas and allegedly another on the way with Ciara.

If he comes out I won’t be surprised, but I think he would have no issue saying he was. There were already rumors and he won by a large margin.

:applause:

hell_on_heels says:

Clearly home girl is a cover…..Either way, he will NOT be President, there’s just something about home boy that doesn’t sit well with me (and I don’t care who’s keeping him company in his bedroom). :tape:

A.J. says:

The gal puts me in the mind of a young Tisha Campbell.

San :woot: sup lady

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

The gal puts me in the mind of a young Tisha Campbell.
      by A.J. on Nov 14, 2013 at 8:42 am
      ———–
      Well now you have ruined her :smack:

A.J. says:

The gal puts me in the mind of a young Tisha Campbell.
      by A.J. on Nov 14, 2013 at 8:42 am
      ———–
      Well now you have ruined her :smack:
      _________
      :lol: it’s hard out here.

Men clowned because they over 30, never married, and no kids
      ————–
      Yea I know it would be a catch to find that these days. I know a dude tho that is this and he is a nut :no: He wonder why he don’t have a lady but he think he is such a catch, he messes up the relationship before it flourishes.

Jenie :waves:

_________
      Sounds like he needs to mature more. Some men have a hard time growing up and taking things seriously especially relationships.

Chile I have a friend, he is single…. over 40, no kids, over the top religious, and cheap as hell. Matter fact I know two dudes…. One of em I tried to date :no: chile he is a nice guy, a author, and has some business bout hisself, but I can not with a cheap man….. :shrugs: I wasn’t raised by a cheap man, and I damn sure can’t date one :nono:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Allright. I have a full staff meeting to attend in a few minutes. I will try to lurk. Don’t turn up without me :lol: Or if you do make it good in case I can read :eek:

A.J. says:

I damn sure can’t date one :nono:
      I hope you told him!

—————————-
      That’s the thing he does need to mature more. He act like the women in the relationship. Tis a shame

I wasn’t raised by a cheap man, and I damn sure can’t date one :nono:
      ————
      :cosign: That daddy love, you better come better

FuturedocDonte says:

—–
      :blink:

lovezoe says:

Watched The Heat last night, that movie was hilarious. I was in here crying. Sandra Bullock kinda funny.

Morning PEOPLE! :wave:
      MisTaken :cell:n I posted the recipe in the wendy Williams thread
      FYI*

A.J. says:

Lord folks in the “A” think they nickel slick..but I got their penny change.

If you suspect someone is cheap start asking the tough questions like: Is there a problem? I’ve noticed you haven’t looked to see if everything is correct on the receipt. You keep drinking your fine wine!

Caramel Rain says:

New Jersey is a very liberal state so I presume that he’s staying mum b/c he doesnt want to turn off his gay following? IDK.. This story is weird. The “girlfriend” is pretty tho

A.J. says:

Why am I just looking at Wendy Williams two posts down and she looking like somebody’s uncle? :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

I wasn’t raised by a cheap man, and I damn sure can’t date one :nono:
      ————
      :cosign: That daddy love, you better come better

Chile these men will have a hard time with me chile :tea: My dad ole skool chile…. and this new bytch made breeds out here now :nono:

with baby hair :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Thanks Luv I got it and saved it already :heart:

A.J. says:

Anyone watch American Horror Story Coven last night? I fell in love with Angela Bassett all over again. I love how she makes a role her own.

A.J. says:

I need to go get my Popeye’s Cajun Turkey sometime today.

lovezoe says:

Two teenage girls are accused of ransacking a classmate’s house and setting it on fire, making off with jewelry and a bong they carried away in the young victim’s pink suitcase.

Because they are underage, the two alleged arsonists are not being named. One is a month shy of 16 and the other turned 17 weeks after the crime. They live in Boynton Beach and West Palm Beach, respectively, and both attend Lantana’s Santaluces Community High School, where the victim also goes to school.

The fire at the house in unincorporated Lantana happened just before 9:30 a.m. on Sept. 12, a school day. None of the three residents – a 55-year-old man and his two daughters – were home at the time.

When firefighters pulled up to the one-story house on the 2500 block of Henrietta Court, flames were eating at part of its roof and smoke clogged the rooms inside, according to a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office report.

All four burners on the stove had been turned to their highest setting, causing objects in the kitchen to ignite. Fires had also been set in two of four bedrooms on opposite sides of the house. In those rooms, dresser drawers had been pulled out and thrown to the ground, their contents spread amidst the debris from the fire.

Investigators ruled that the fire, which caused extensive damage, was set intentionally.

Almost two weeks after it happened, the older teen accused in the crime showed off the victim’s wallet during lunch at Santaluces Community High School.

“I did it,” she told a student, according to the report.

She said she and the 15-year-old girl “stole a bunch of things” from the house on Henrietta Court and then set it on fire, the report said. Among the items she said they snatched: Jewelry and a bong, which is a device used to smoke marijuana. She said she sold the stolen items, and thought it was funny the fire was being blamed on another student at their school.

The classmate the younger girl confided in later recounted the conversation to the victim, then to police. Surveillance footage from a neighbor;s home showed the two teens walking down Henrietta Court with the pink suitcase, according to the report.

Investigators searched the house where the 17-year-old lived at the time of the crime (she had since been kicked out for stealing, the report said, and was living at an emergency shelter) and found several pieces of jewelry. The owner of the house said he threw out a bong that matched the description of one the victim’s family reported missing.

A ring and necklace were identified as belonging to the victim. Her father told police the jewelry was worth more than $400.

The 17-year-old accused in the crime lived with the victims for about a month before moving out earlier this year, the report said. Her accomplice was in a class with the victim at Santaluces Community High.

It is not clear why the two would steal from the house and then set it on fire. The report didn’t indicate a motive and attempts to reach the victims were unsuccessful.

Charged with arson, burglary and larceny, both of the alleged arsonists remained at the Palm Beach County Jail late Tuesday.

They are each being held in lieu of $30,000 bail, county records show.

A.J. says:

Pebbles is not aging well at all. :no:

~
      ~
      That’s my high school – THE CHIEFS! :shock:

BigCityGirl says:

So now after he becomes a senator he has a girlfriend? I’m not buying it….