Iggy Azalea and LA Laker Nick Young Are Off The Market

Iggy Azalea

Australian rapper Iggy Azalea is reportedly dating LA Lakers star Nick Young. The couple was spotted enjoying the evening at LA nightclub, L.A. Live on Tuesday. Lakers players are very popular with the ladies thanks to the godlike status bestowed upon them as members of the NBA’s premier team.

Azalea, 23, is best known for her mixtape singles “Work” and “Bounce”. Her debut studio album The New Classic, is set for release in 2014 on Island Def Jam Records.

Iggy Azalea and Nick Young

From Hiphollywood.com:

Young has been eyeing on Azalea for sometime. Back in September, he labeled the blonde model his WCW (Woman Crush Wednesdays) on Twitter. Iggy tweeted him back, and now it appears they’re making good on their online flirtation. Over the weekend, Iggy made headlines after she suffered a wardrobe malfunction at the MTV EMAs.

Nick Young

100 Responses to “Iggy Azalea and LA Laker Nick Young Are Off The Market”

Dayum, her puzzy just airing on out huh? :lol:

deedeegirl says:

Yeah, I really don’t even care. Every time I see Iggy, the only thing I think is “p#ssy, p#ssy. p#ssy p#ssy.”

If that’s all it takes to be a star why the hell didn’t i think of it?

:rofl: at that second pic! Nic lookin like he won the lottery and ol girl lookin like she can’t wait to murk that nigga in his sleep!

gbellab says:

HOLY VAGINA CREASE!

@SANDRA

Is Iggy one of your new “friends” Sandra?

gbellab says:

Aint nobody checkin for Nick Young.. his only plus is that he’s a Laker..
    Also Iggy doesn’t look smitten in the pictures but he shole does

That top pic is…. Idk, I don’t like it.

________________________

How can being naked have a waldrobe malfunction mayne???

Never listened to her music ever. Wouldn’t know her if she slapped me on the street

@G
    “Aint nobody checkin for Nick Young.. his only plus is that he’s a Laker..
    Also Iggy doesn’t look smitten in the pictures but he shole does”

That nigga showin all his back teeth and dental work. Lookin like a commercial for his dentist and chit.
    :D

She ain’t got a hint of a smile or nothing.

gbellab says:

Sandrita,
    Do we know why Iggy was hanging tough with TI for a minute but all of a sudden no mas?

The Master Beta :D says:

He looks like a lame so yeah she can have him

EewH she lOOks stank :hurl: GROSS

michelle fua says:

Her body is sick, but her face? not so much

WCW (Woman Crush Wednesdays) on Twitter
    ~
    ~
    this gets alot of CElEbs together lately :tea:
    Im happy for these two

Crickett says:

She is cute, the first pic reminds me of some of those Greek pics at the museum- a muse.

Crickett says:

From downstairs

Candy Spelling said Tori hoe-like ways killed her daddy Aaron. Candy don’t eem like her grandkids. But Tori was never in the will EVER is my understanding. Candy was like 30 yrs younger than Aaron when they got married….so she came with that in betwixt her legs “Candy” and put it on him and welp. Them kids never stood a chance. She don’t like Tori brother/her son Randy either from what I gathered. His azz got the same 800k TORI got.

Shellz says:

gbhellah- TI signed her and he does the tough interviews with her so no one tries her. but she is finally holding her on i guess. I just watch the work video to watch her shake her butt. #creeplife djm pls

Shellz says:

own*

@SANDRA

Is Iggy one of your new “friends” Sandra?

No, sir.

gbellab says:

Also Iggy doesn’t look smitten in the pictures but he shole does

Her body language says it all: she’s just with him for press coverage. :lol:

mixtape singles

:tea: I like her spunk tho. Just saying. :tea: Grand Hustle much.

i Like her better with her hair down

With her hair up, she looks like a roach

MissHarlem says:

Harpo who are these irrelevant ass people. Bless em

I like the young baller’s hair. :thumbsup:

Afiya says:

Harpo who dis hoe? :huh:

Sandrita,

She was initially signed to T.I.’s record label, Grand Hustle.

Nick Young > Boobie Gibson

Nick Young > Shannon Brown

Sandrita,

She was initially signed to T.I.’s record label, Grand Hustle.

Sandra BEGGING for yall to go in!
    She musta fell out bad with Clifford.

Did the blog know that Iggy’s name is Amethyst? :tea: I know we think unique names are reserved for hoodrats. :tea:

theLakers didnt sell out the Arena :tea:
    the Thrill is GONE

Ty says:

Amethyst?
    _________
    Sounds like an ingredient in cough syrup :coffee:

Shellz says:

@otb i knew a yt girl named venisha in rural north carolina. after that i was done lol

Bad Influence says:

why Jackson got Celie’yonce in her gravi tho? :lol: :hug:

Afiya says:

dragged this from downstairs: (cause I’m always late…dammit) :angry:

Who is this 30-yr couple yall been talking about all afternoon? :huh:

^^ My co-workers aunt, sitting here telling me this dumb azz story that I really didn’t want to hear until she got this part :huh: :blink: what you say…LAWD, I think I’mma go home and get some in for the po sprite…like really, who the fucck does that :smack: NEXT!!!!!!!! :grill: <– at the bus stop waiting on the next ride :yes:

Bad Influence says:

Amethyst is a stone, yes? i dnt think its a horrid name :shrugs:

Shellzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :2dance:

Miany says:

aint this the dress Ciara wore last week? :thinking:
    anyways…. Ion curr
    So whodat…basically Candi dont like NONE OF HER KIDS??
    Ion believe all ur kids done you THAT wrong as a momma…. I’m just inclined to believe she aint shii……if BOTH they azzez pissed her off THAT BADLY, she raised em wrong.

Shellz says:

AND MS.IGGY Used to date asap rocky the rapper so she is used to the black dack.

Lakers played the “Pelicans.”

It was prolly hard to just give those tickets aways.

Afiya says:

Not the first time I heard someone with this gemstone name :no:

why Jackson got Celie’yonce in her gravi tho? :lol: :hug:

Thats precisely why :hahaha: :hug:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Icky, you say? :shocked:

Amethyst is a stone, yes? i dnt think its a horrid name :shrugs:
    :2dance:

Me neither. I like fancy/unique names. :lol: The blog had a name discussion a while ago. :hug: I said we put too much emphasis on what other ppl think of our kids names while other ppl are busy naming their kids whatever they please, not concerned with us. :shrug:

Zoe B. says:

MS.IGGY Used to date asap rocky the rapper so she is used to the black dack.

_____________________________

Didn’t she say they broke up due to his coke use? :coffee:

Afiya says:

Body Language looks like they ain’t gonna be :hump: long :no:

Miany says:

@OTB…she ISSSS a hoodrat just a different shade of the same RAT :tea:

gbellab says:

[Comment moderated] So she was dropped from Grand Hustle I see.
    :caution: Please read the community rules :rules:

MissHarlem says:

Dont like the stage name or her real gem name. Thats great bc I aint checking for her and her music aint checkin for me :yahoo:

Yall have a great night :peace:

Ty says:

The blog had a name discussion a while ago.
    _________
    Did yall talk about Pilot Inspector and Audio Science :rofl:

gbellab says:

:rofl: the bleepin’ Pelicans

Ty says:

*runs in to grab Bella* Come with me hun :kona:

Cute couple I guess. :shrug:

the bleepin’ Pelicans

:facepalm:

…the shame of Louisiana…

gbellab says:

duly noted :kona:

The Master Beta :D says:

I see you trying to get that :bye: take care :lol:

:lol: Sandraaaaaaaa. *blows bangs*

Afiya says:

:rofl: Bella, TY tried to stop you but it was too late :bye:

This is your last :warning:

:hug: I know you meant well :kona:

Anna says:

From downstairs

~~~~~~~~
    Tori was a daddy’s girl. Mom probaly felt shame when they spent all that money, and Tori divorced. That was money that could have went in Candi’s pocket. BTW, they did make up, and Candi is in her Grand kids lives.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Uhh has anyone heard from Bomb? How are her twins?

Miany says:

@Nakeya…she has popped in. We’ve heard the girls are doing good :love:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Thanks Miany. If she pops in and I’m not here, tell her I asked about her please.

CALI CHA says:

Ill take him down…right on that dimple tho :yes:

lovezoe says:

We need an updated list of FOTBs?

CALI CHA says:

Has the rumor of her being Gwyneth Paltrows little sis ever been confirmed or denied?

Miany says:

CALI CHA says:
    ^^^^ :thinking: now THAT would be interesting…it would also explain how she got on to begin with (IMO) :tea:

CALI CHA says:

Yeah I heard that when she first came out but she didn’t want to be associated with the actress to build a name for herself. But she look albino to me…NO :shrug:

FuturedocDonte says:

From downstairs

Pebbles and Chili both lied I think. Did Chili sleep with LA prolly. That’s how her and Usher met. Under his bed hiding when Pebbles came home
    ——
    Taken makes me sooooo sick :dead: I hollered :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

Wayment :stop: her cooch is hanging out :eek: and I don’t think that’s a “malfunction”

Renisha McBride had alcohol in her system.

Miany says:

lovezoe….Tip still a FOB…I thinks Iggy no longer works with TIP so it makes here fair game…
    @Future… her cooch hanging & she tweeted the pic like….noooo that’s my thigh crease/booty meat
    :shrugs:

Miany says:

@Sandra…did they say HOW MUCH alcohol?

CALI CHA says:

I AM HERE FOR FUTURE DOCS GRAVI………………YESSSSS :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

Renisha McBride had alcohol in her system.
    ——
    :( It’s a wrap for that then. Now what he be flip the story saying how she was screaming and acting like he was gon attack her

FuturedocDonte says:

—–
    If I can see ur booty meat from the front u needs a plastic surgeon :eek:

Afiya says:

She could have been pissy drunk, that still was no right to shoot her :no:

Miany says:

I AGREE AFIYA… Ok
    so they dug for all this time and that’s the dirt they found????

Unless they have security surveillance footage of her tryna sneak into dudes home, I still don’t see how/why this murder was automatically treated as a justified shooting

gypsyeyes says:

Hey yall

:hi: MilKy

So Renisha (rip) had alcohol in her system . . AND she deserved to be shot in the Face OR the back of the head?

IDGAF
    that man is WRONG and so are the authorities for the inaction!
    MotherFawkers

Miany says:

@Sandra…did they say HOW MUCH alcohol?

Not yet. I :pray: they don’t find drugs in her system. That’s all the excuse the cops and lawyers need to portray her as a drug crazed woman. :no:

sassyshe says:

Im not gonna give my 2 cents on Renisha because like Trayvon shes not gonna get justice. Conservative america and the nra would never allow anyone to be convicted against stand your ground because that will be sufficient for the govt to convince the public and other lawmakers to change gun laws

sassyshe says:

Now about Ms Iggy. Shawty thought she was the next Nicki Minaj and started turning down deals and got pissy at TI when Atlantic didnt give her an established artist deal and got caught up in her feelings when ASAP career went off and hers didnt. Her and TIP are affiliated but when she got her Def Jam deal after slumming in Europe for a year she tried to put down TI and his sound

Miany says:

Luvn.. I agree but unfortunately this is America :(
    If a black person is victim of a crime and a white person is thekiller…black victim has ZERO chance of getting justice…
    IF the black victim was not a friggin HOLY NUN, black victim has NEGATIVE chance of getting justice..
    Sandra.. i too pray she was drug free,…
    damn shame and ironic I gotta pray she was sober too considering if it were ME i surely woulda been :blunt:

Milky says:

@luvn :kiss:

I am sorry but cankles is not in :nono: nor is a lookalike Powder with a blonde weave :nono: who is this chick :shrugs:

See these sprites can have all the queen aint shyt black men they want chile :tea: take em !!!!

and why in the hell does the dead person always in up being the criminal in these type of cases :shrugs: damn!

end up chile :smack: tume for me to go to bed

FuturedocDonte says:

Bye Jenie :bye: :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Morning :hi:

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra :wink: it is still cold af in the “A” :cold:

Morning Taken :woot:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yea it is :cold: here too.
    I just watched the full Pebbles/Wendy interview and baybee :popcorn:
    I feel like Chili did slob on the knob with LA Reid. Does that make her a terrible human being? Not today :lol: But I think LA Reid took what he wanted back then and made no excuses. I think that is why Pebbles probably hated Chili. It’s the only reasoning. Even if Chili didn’t actually do anything with him, the fact that he wanted Chili (cause of her baby hair and boyish frame) probably irked someone as shallow was Pebbles. When she asked about the $25 allowance and she pointed to her wicked witch shoes and said do I look like I do $25 on anything :stop: YES. That alone tells me you do because you spend money on yourself probably not them. That and Chili’s involvement with Dallas Austin most likely did rub TBoz and Left Eye the wrong way because it seemed like she got preferential treatment

I agree Taken :yes: :goodpost: Even though I think Pebbles was all the way wrong for how she treated them :tea: Chilli is not an angel in this by no means :nono: I do not sip all of her koolaid hunty !!!!! Chilli has puzzay opportunist written all over her :tea: but honestly Chilli may act a lot like Pebbles, could be the reason why they didn’t get along :shrugs: hell Ion know. All I know is this shyt is so old :no: they are going to milk this story for the next two years chile :rolleyes:

Im butting in and I didn’t even watch the full interview, but that’s what pebbles get too. After what I read about her and how she got with LA Reid, Karma is that Bytch :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:newpost:
    San and Jenie I agree with you both. Nobody’s hands are clean with these two. But they are going to ride this until the wheels fall off. They should have done this years ago. Pebbles is citing confidentiality but steady talking about what she wants to.
    And her daughter :stop: you ain’t no gangsta.