Kanye West and Kim Kardashian lawsuit

Just when you thought Kim and Kanye’s attention-grabbing antics couldn’t get weirder, they come up with yet another publicity stunt to keep their names in the headlines.

The narcissistic couple filed a lawsuit against YouTube founder Chad Hurley for leaking a video of their grandiose marriage proposal in an empty major league baseball park on Oct. 21.

In a lawsuit filed Thursday in Los Angeles Superior Court, the lovebirds are suing YouTube founder Chad Hurley for releasing highlights from Kanye’s proposal on Oct. 21 in San Francisco’s AT&T Park. (Our picks: The 50-piece orchestra on the field, “PLEEEASE MARRY MEEE!!!” on the Jumbotron, and the 15-carat rock on Kim’s finger.) Not that West and Kardashian didn’t know cameras were recording every second of the evening, or that they didn’t plan to broadcast every second on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”

But, and this is the big but, they didn’t plan on someone else sharing it – or making money off the footage.

• LeBron James Weds Savannah Brinson
  • Report: Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker Tie the Knot in Mexico
  • Raven-Symoné Popped the Question to Girlfriend?
  • Amber Rose Twerks in Her Wedding Dress

148 Responses to “Kanye West and Kim Kardashian SUE YouTube Founder for Leaking Wedding Proposal Video”

Anna says:

I wonder if they are going to be engaged as long as JHud & Punk.

GAGIRL87 says:

He proposed for real :shrugs: Oh I thought that was a publicity stunt too

Sandra Bossip has featured your write up again :trophy:

Aryanna says:

Did the youtube founder sign an agreement or something? They are starting to get on my nerves. & Kanye acts as if he is puxxy whipped.

:ha: :haha: :tea:

I hope they get his azz too.

Kim doesn’t have her life on display for the world to see like that.

gbellab says:

I really don’t care for Kim K and the now present Kanye, but I read somewhere that this guy wasn’t even invited, when they spotted him there they made him sign a confidentiality agreement, even made him take a picture holding the signed agreement, and he still uploaded the video the same night… he has some balls or some bank account..

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Kim doesn’t have her life on display for the world to see like that.
      ___________________________

What? :shocked:

Those lil knubb nails though :nono: no mam

Anna says:

Aryanna says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Do you buy that they’ve known each other for 7-9 yrs? Bruce said he only met Kryne’ once. Sounds like they just want an excuse for Kim dating him, and pregnant while married to Kris.

:offtopic: does anyone know a good edge control to use, currently I am using creme of nature with argan oil :thinking:

lovezoe says:

Seems they want this shown as a special. Kind alike she made Kris engagement scene. Them Kardashians got their hand in everything. Probay just told Kanyr to show up

lovezoe says:

Jenie- I due design essentials when needed

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

They are just mad he aired it first.., without their consent granted :lol:
      I recently saw an interview where Kanye said he and Kim were in the exploitation business and they sell themselves to the public. Um Kanye I thought you were an artist… Musician. Kim yea…. But you could just be about the music. He has changed forever

~~~~~~~~~~~
      Do you buy that they’ve known each other for 7-9 yrs?
      ——–
      I mean they travel in the same celebrity circles. they could have met mannie times before. Doesn’t make them besties. Like they are now :snide giggle:

lovezoe says:

I do think Kanye wants a family. They loyal bunch til you cross them. Look what they did to LamBam

The Master Beta :D says:

:headphone: You belong to the city

69 says:

Hoes gotta eat too. :coffee:

I like Hick’s EDGES @Jenie. Ive only seen it at WalMart so far. And Amazon.

It does not hold my curly edges hair all day, but its soft and looks good and “slick” instead of “wet”.

Smonae says:

Kim’s career depends on YouTube & TMZ why she wanna sue now :shrugs:

Sakeena says:

They made everyone sign a confidentiality agreement. He broke it. Now he’s getting aued. Makes sense to me.

I hate her nails. :hide:

Sakeena says:

*sued

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:offtopic: So I saw a pic of Jhud from black girls rock. Short hair on her is cute. But she had no butt at all :no: it was really sad

SOTHERNGRL says:

Uh whatever I don’t care bout these 2. What is important is I was down a couple of flights reading and what I want to know is what did yall do to make the therapist put his damn shirt on? Thats the ?

69 says:

Ty, Jenie, or Sandra…

I read Phaedra and Pollo nem bought a house in Buckhead… I don’t watch the show so I haven’t seen it. I tried to google it. Does that shyt look like a traditional Buckhead estate (a la Porsha Stewart’s old fort) or does it look like some they could have found in Kirkwood? :waiting:

Smonae says:Kim’s career depends on YouTube & TMZ why she wanna sue now

~
      ~
      Cause kanye made her New
      :wave: Hello Roses

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Why did the chick from Teen Mom get released 5 years early from a FIVE YEAR SENTENCE??? I bet Dr. Drew got her out

69 says:

You already been fcuked on camera? What else you got to hide? We know your snatch dry and your wall nerves have withered away. :kona:

69 not sure, I don’t be in buckhead :nono: way to congested ….

Hicks you say OTB :thinking: and Design has one too I didn’t know that :thinking: I will look into both :thankyou:

The Master Beta :D says:

_______________________________________

Who Amber?

:huh:

Ty says:

Sick of both of their azz :chase:

Did anyone watch the You Tube Awards :waiting: Heard GaGa was crying and Em was there. It looked weird IMO

Anna says:

““““““
      I just read that.

goat76 says:

These mu****as getting on my nerves. Can we kill it with fire already??

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:nono: it was cute from a distance chile, when I saw a close up :nono:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

So I saw a pic of Jhud from black girls rock. Short hair on her is cute. But she had no butt at all it was really sad
      _____________________________________
      I liked the song she performed…but what I want to know is who was the girl that sung MF and Ceelo’s song? Her voice was pretty! I liked the lady Aminah also

@TY
      What the heck is “youtubeawards” was is Broadcast on Youtube?

Which TeenMom? Amber was in prison a few Yrs?

jazi65 says:

Maybe he videotaped the wrong take..you know it takes more than one to get a kim proposal just right for the show ¯\_(?)_/¯

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yea the girl Amber. Now you know daggone we anybody else would have been locked under the jail and maybe served extra time. The judicial system is so skewed at times :no:

@jazi is that a shrug?? lol

SOTHERNGRL says:

——————————————————
      AMBER??

Ty says:

69 says:

Ty, Jenie, or Sandra…

No its a foreclosure that she is trying to turn into Chateau Phaedra. This fool said it was the 90210 of Atlanta :rofl: Her husband who is a barber, personal trainer, banker, used car salesman etc is doing the renovations :coffee:

jazi65 says:

@luVn :lol: yup

3halos says:

I need to go grocery shopping for some chicken, rice and eggs and bacon.

@MIsTaken
      She did go to prison for a year or two. Maybe IN has alot of early release programs, especially for “addicts” half way houses, ETC.
      In Fl. Eary releases aint happening.
      ther doing 85% of ther time :phew:

Slowly but surely this man’s antics are getting to me. Rethinking purchasing these concert tickets.

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@TY
      What the heck is “youtubeawards” was is Broadcast on Youtube?

Yes and it was some big name celebs there too but they lost 10k viewers after the first 15 min. Hell I had to catch up on Y&R so :coffee:

NEW YORK — Internet superstars stepped out from behind the computer screen and onto the stage at Pier 36 Sunday night to make history at the first YouTube Music Awards.

Hosted by Jason Schwartzman and Reggie Watts and featuring live performances by Lady Gaga, Eminem and other pop and rock greats, YouTube set quite a challenge for itself in the show’s first year: The event was live-streamed the world over, and the awards were entirely dependent on the participation of viewers. Unfortunately, it got distracted by its own gimmick, and the chaos overwhelmed the otherwise inspired performances and subsequent dance parties.

Unlike the Grammys or the MTV Video Music Awards, winners were voted on entirely by fans, with One Direction, Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj among the nominees. With director Spike Jonze at the creative helm of the ceremony, the YouTube Music Awards promised — and delivered — a volley of strange surprises, including the creation and broadcast of music videos with notable talents as the show unfolded. This wasn’t your typical red-carpet affair with a few songs and dances thrown in between acceptance speeches, but a frenzied, disorganized (albeit spontaneous and fun) event that broke down boundaries between YouTube stars and their fans. The YouTube Music Awards sought to redefine expectations for a celebration of popular music, and instead fell short of revolutionizing them.

Confusion reigns: The general vibe is a confused one. Upon entering the main room at the awards, a handful of stages greet you, and many showgoers choose to sit down on the ground in front of these setups. A staffer walking around backstage mentions that Schwartzman has a different “set of directions” than everyone else, and that no one has any idea how the show will go — the idea is to be unscripted and spontaneous from start to finish.

Schwartzman and Jonze come out into the audience to greet the crowd, and the message is simple: The audience is going to fully participate in the show.

WINNERS LIST: Who took home YouTube honors?

“I want you to know that not only are you watching the show, you’re going to be a part of the videos,” says Schwartzman. “If you feel like you’re in the video, don’t watch the show around you, watch the performance!”

Call-and-response: Arcade Fire hits the ground running with this emphasis on audience participation, walking the crowd through a call-and-response. Frontman Win Butler seems to be all about it: “If you tried this at the VMAs, you’d be (screwed)!”

So much for the fourth wall: Greta Gerwig (Frances Ha) makes the first non-performer cameo of the night as the star of the “video” being filmed for Arcade Fire’s live performance of Afterlife. Dancing her way through an apartment hallway into a grove of snowy trees, Gerwig is joined by Butler before taking off into the audience flanked by a group of tiny dancers, effectively shattering the fourth wall. This theme of breaking down expectations for music videos and awards shows is effective, so far, and one the audience embraces.

Unscripted: After A Brief History of Music, featuring Walk Off the Earth, brings us through Beyoncé’s Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) and Psy’s Gangnam Style, Rashida Jones hands off two babies to our bewildered hosts. Yes, babies. They announce the first award of the night, the YouTube breakthrough award, which goes to Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. (The trophy is a red-and-white click icon.) “We spent about $5,000 on this music video and just had fun making this with our friends …” says Macklemore, before laughing at the screaming tots in Schwartzman’s and Watts’ arms. “I can’t believe we won these kids!”

Rickrolling: CDZA, the band behind YouTube’s History of Music, thoroughly enjoyed the task of covering some of the more popular songs that exploded via the social network. “T-Pain was supposed to lead into a big reveal, and Rick Astley was supposed to Rickroll the world, but that didn’t happen … He said he was never gonna give us up, but he did!”

GTY 186732970
      Lindsey Stirling performs at the YouTube Music Awards.(Photo: Jeff Kravitz FilmMagic for YouTube)

Let them eat cake: The winner of the response of the year award is in the … cake? Our hosts are faced with the task of demolishing five cakes in order to find the category’s pick. “This feels like Nickelodeon!” Watts cries before Schwartzman pulls the envelope from the crumbs. Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix’s cover of Imagine Dragons’ Radioactive are the big, sugary winners here, and the hosts have to keep from getting frosting on the victor during her acceptance speech.

No boundaries: Earl Sweatshirt and Tyler the Creator take to a frenzied crowd in a tight space for Sasquatch, and though the thrashing, crowd-surfing crew seems into it, it’s difficult not to cringe — if there really are no scripts or boundaries, who’s to say an audience member won’t get kicked in the teeth in the name of innovation?

A weighty win: DeStorm’s See Me Standing is the voters’ pick for the innovation of the year award, which DeStorm calls “the dopest paperweight ever” before passionately thanking the platform and his fans.

Backstage, DeStorm is elated. “I’ve been doing videos for like ever. This one means a lot to me. To be one of the winners at the first awards, it just felt good to be a nominee. … It was actually a surprise for me!”

Who’s a fellow YouTuber that DeStorm finds innovative? Fellow winners Lindsey Sterling and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. “I want to work with people who can take my craft to another level,” he says.

The Master Beta :D says:

BLIND ITEM: (DELUSIONAL)

Our blind item is excessive when it comes to drugs and food and he’s delusional when it comes to his appearance.

He’s a deep fried man and loves anything cooked in grease. The more the better. He devours platters of fried food at one sitting. His eating habits are disgusting, he’s known to pick up steaks off the plate (without using utensils) and bite into them, caveman style. He also licks his fingers after each meal.

He also loves indulging in drugs, including: Molly’s, steroids (not for anything sports related, just for the hell of it and it’s made him temparmental). He also engages in: Ecstasy, syrup, cocaine. He also pays a guy to roll his blunts.

His body is a walking pharmaceutical.

He care barely walk ten feet without getting out of breath.

He’s reckless with his money, he’s has a fleet of 25 cars. He loves to show off and strut around like Al Pacino’s character-Tony Montana.

He’s become so delusional that he keeps referring to himself as an “pretty sexy mother****er!” There is nothing pretty or sexy about this man.

He loves to look in the mirror and admire himself.

When he goes out to the strip club, he’s been known to make it rain for $100,000 per night.

One attractive stripper had him in her sights (not because of his looks but because of his money), he allegedly told her, “I’m too good looking for you!” She laughed out loud because she thought he was joking but when she realized he wasn’t, she came to the conclusion, ‘mental illness has sat in.’

Hint: Rapper
      __________________________

Any guesses

lovezoe says:

They weren’t going to originally put Amber in jail. I guess she felt that was the only way to stay clean. She got early on good behavior. They get a day got every good day or something

Rick Ross

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

_____________________________________

I hated her version of that song OMG :hide: but her shape was cute :nun: but her voice irked my soul though :eek: who was dancing and sanging with the dreads looking like an old Rudy Huxtable :danban: her and those ladies weeeerked that stage chile :danban1:

capricorn83 says:

:shrugs: he signed a confidentiality agreement…this is what usually happens when you break them :tea: I’m sure E was supposed to have exclusive rights to the footage

:yawn: NOW I AM GETING SICK OF HEARING FROM THEM. I GET IT BUT I DONT CARE

Chad Hurley is worth $340 million dollars.

HAVE A SEAT KENYA AND JIGSAW

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

the dreads looking like an old Rudy Huxtable
      ______________________________________

Shutup!!!! :hahaha: That was Ledisi

Rick Ross

That’s who it sounds like :yes: but hasn’t he lost weight :thinking:

Caramel Rain says:

*********

Amber? I hope she gets it together.
      Jenie, I used Design Essentials too. It’s 11.00 at JCP Salon.

SN: I made the best chick breast with Sauté Express ® Sauté Starter Garlic and Herb. I cut up the breast into cubes. Sauteed them w/the Garlic butter. Topped over fresh romaine, roma tomatoes, boiled eggs *magificio

@Beta I read that blind HAs to be RoZaY!

Caramel Rain says:

*********

Amber? I hope she gets it together.
      Jenie, I used Design Essentials too. It’s 11.00 at JCP Salon.

SN: I made the best chick breast with Sauté Express ® Sauté Starter Garlic and Herb. I cut up the breast into cubes. Sauteed them w/the Garlic butter. Topped over fresh romaine, roma tomatoes, boiled eggs *magnificio* Best lunch ever! :pizza:

LadieLeo says:

This mess right here…and they say gays are destroying marriage. Us straight folk sho don’t mind making a mockery of it.

That sounds good :pizza: yum

Ty says:

:offtopic: Auntie can you find the tea on Miley and Lil Romeo :popcorn:

:yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yea I get early release but she told them she wasn’t going to play by the rules and to incarcerate her. She was actually getting break after break even though she was violating probation. What average Joe (addict or not) you know basically spits in your face, tells you to lock them up and then gets out 4 tears early?
      Don’t worry I’ll wait :tea:

Why that a blind item?

Stevie Wonder can see it is Rick’s big azz. :stop:

Tambout “I LOOK GOOD BISH…” :stop:

Officer Ricky sitcho rotund azz down someplace. :no:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

the dreads looking like an old Rudy Huxtable
      ______________________________________
      That was Ledisi

She did that :nun: and sounded good chile :danban:

The Master Beta :D says:

Im thinking Rozay also

Jenie- gained it back

LadieLeo says:

:offtopic: So my Rose Family I have been :crying: all weekend. My boy bestie who waited a month before his wedding to pull out the tricks died on Friday. I have never hurt so bad.

It’s cold outside :cold:

Ty says:

He’s a deep fried man and loves anything cooked in grease.
      Rick Ross :cheers:

:dead: @ Deep Fried we should start calling his azz Struggle *in the words of Chan*

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

That blind item sounds like Rick Ross to me….all day everyday!

Caramel Rain says:

3halos says:

I need to go grocery shopping for some chicken, rice and eggs and bacon
      *******

whatchu making :popcorn: chicken fried rice?

Yea uh that’s rick Ross :lol:

:hug:
      LadyLEO Im aorry to hear that :(

I mean the Fat Boys broke up. One of them deceased. RIP.
      Pun. He not here. RIP
      Biggie. He not here. RIP
      Heavy D. RIP.
      Bone Crusher and Jazze Pha still alive but their careers as a rapper are dead.
      Fat Joe aint fat no more.

By sheer process of elimination its Officer Ricky.

Wait it could be Busta. But he still got swag…so no. Its Rick Rawss and his nappy facial hair looking like puscee clippings.

Sorry Lady :(

Beta, AS soon as I read DEEP FRIED!=Wrapper RickRoss :hahaha:

I see Man’s wife posted a new pic, and changed her name huh?! :popcorn:

What OMG :shock: Oh no :sad: so sorry for your loss what happened :cry: awww

Ty says:

Sorry for your loss Leo :(

:love: Ledisi just hope she is not trying to change up on us :nono: Didn’t like that Morning Glory Beauty Supply Catsuit :coffee:

The Master Beta :D says:

Or could it be Gucci :think:

:stop: Heavy D is dead? Oh yea

Awww LEO! :hug: I AM SO SORRY. :| RIP Boy bestie. Damn.

to pull out the tricks died on Friday
      DOES THIS MEAN ANYTHING OTHER THAN HE DIED? :ashamed:

:hug: Leo

The Master Beta :D says:

LadieLeo says:

So my Rose Family I have been all weekend. My boy bestie who waited a month before his wedding to pull out the tricks died on Friday. I have never hurt so bad.

Sorry for your loss Leo

Ty says:

Sorry for your loss Leo :(

Cat suit was a mess :yes: but her performance was A-1 :clap: she did that

Ty says:

I mean the Fat Boys broke up. One of them deceased. RIP.
      Pun. He not here. RIP
      Biggie. He not here. RIP
      Heavy D. RIP.
      Bone Crusher and Jazze Pha still alive but their careers as a rapper are dead.
      Fat Joe aint fat no more.

By sheer process of elimination its Officer Ricky.

:crying: :chase:

I guess that’s why he keeps taking his shirt off on the awards shows. In the words of Dot :boobs: sitting pretty. Team THIS :rofl:

I told yall Rick Ross drink gravy at meals and his man juice smell like bacon grease most likely. Fat fukka. I was done with him after he got sick on the plane yet STILL got back on one a few hours later…all in the name of some CHICKEN. He was going to a dayum WING STOP OPENING.

He needs an intervention. :no:

Diddddly Didddllyyyy Deeeee :whistle:
      RIP

LadieLeo says:

Trying not to be petty but this is how I see it…he got married in June and was in the hospital every month after that and now he’s gone. Yeah he had some health issues but he wasnt going to the hospital and the wife who had the health insurance said they couldn’t afford to get him coverage right now. And I ain’t being petty those are just the facts.

Anna says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Rick Ross

That’s who it sounds like but hasn’t he lost weight

~~~~~~~~
      Ceelo w/his rapin extasy self.

:shocked: Leo, what did he pass from?

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Ledisi just hope she is not trying to change up on us Didn’t like that Morning Glory Beauty Supply Catsuit
      _________________________________

I hope not either. She has a beautiful voice, that’s her talent!

RIP
      IF she had something to do with it, it’ll come out! :yes:

You need us to call the med examiner? #faserious

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

Unless it’s Baby. He’s sloppy..not as big as Rick but still saggy nonetheless

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Oh no Leo, you and his family have my condolences. :hug:

Ty says:

Ty says:

:offtopic: Auntie can you find the tea on Miley and Lil Romeo :popcorn:

I just heard some of the VoiceMails Richie InCOGNITO left on J.Martins VM

:blink:
      Im Very confused

Damn they let Incognito just Be DEEBO!

Ceelo w/his rapin extasy self.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I thought about Cee-Lo.

Part that made me think it WASNT him was “He also licks his fingers after each meal”

Cee-Lo’s T-Rex arms are already tired by the time he finish eating. He aint got it him to lick his fingers when he done.

lovezoe says:

A blogger that sandra don’t like got an interview from Pebbles daughter. Messy ain’t the word. Blogger name start with an N

Ty says:

Chile……

I am so sorry to hear about that @Leo :hug:

lovezoe says:

Luvin- where can we find it

Caramel Rain says:

Could be Gucci Mane.
      Sorry for you loss, Leo

lovezoe says:

Leo- sorry for your loss

Lzoe spill the tea chile, I can’t access her site on my work pc :popcorn:

Caramel Rain says:

Or Bone Crusher, he fat

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

RIP
      IF she had something to do with it, it’ll come out!

You need us to call the med examiner? #faserious

*************************************
      Nah no need to call the med examiner, lawd I know yall roses will tie up a phone line :) I really don’t think she did anything but I just don’t believe everything was done. He had to many health issues for insurance not to be a priority. I told him that less than a month ago too…it wasn’t my place to say and I know it but hell I wasn’t lying. Now I just feel like well I hope the price we are all paying now isn’t too expensive.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Pebbles daughter needs to shut up.

Chile Dubb is a hot mess :rofl:

Zoe ESPN

What’s wrong with Ledisis being a little sexy? Most women have “pieces of them” and “sexy” often being one of those pieces. Just saying. Too much weight is afforded to what ppl choose to wear instead of who they are. IMO. :kona:

lawd I know yall roses will tie up a phone line :hahaha:

LadieLeo says:

That last sentence was of course :sarcasm:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:
      RIP
      IF she had something to do with it, it’ll come out!
      You need us to call the med examiner? #faserious
      *************************************

If they couldn’t afford health insurance, do they have enough to bury him ? That’s awful

lovezoe says:

On the film being nothing but lies

They [Chilli and T-Boz] know what they lied about.[…]They understand what they had to do in order to make money and fuel publicity to make more money. They used mostly our family, mostly mom as a pawn for publicity to drive the whole entire film and she was actually in the majority of it as the devil, as the super villain. Common sense will tell you if you continue the whole entire time to point a finger at everybody else and never take responsibility for anything, it usually means that you need to sit your f–king a– down somewhere and take some accountability for something.

Pebbles investing money in TLC
      Mom woke one day and decided she wanted to make the biggest girl group in the world and went and plucked them and their dusty a–es off the corner of the street and then spent almost a million dollars developing them in the basement of our home, paying for doctors bills for food, for styling, for apartments, for transportation, for studio time and etc. For them to then get a production deal with Laface Records, where the actual money was coming from. That is actually how this s–t works people.

At the end of day, its not even necessarily to give me a credit type of thing, its don’t be lying stank a– b—ches. Seriously.[…]An audience watching is going to see a chitlins circuit made-for-TV movie and be like, ‘Oh my God, this is like reading the bible of the TLC story.’

On TLC being signed to LaFace
      [They were signed] as a production deal, mind you. People who don’t know industry stuff, just listen. You might know what VH1 shows you but you don’t know how this industry works.

TLC also didn’t write their own music so in terms of publishing, they also didn’t get that money. Writers, producers, my mother…what you guys have to understand…Lisa wrote [some]. Lisa’s family is not happy with this film at all. At the end of the day, Lisa was the creative person in that trio. She really had that vibrancy and life. She put the energy in TLC.

On why they filed bankruptcy
      This started off with a lie. TLC filed for bankruptcy. It didn’t mean they were broke, it meant they had too many debts they had to pay. Bankruptcy doesn’t mean that you’re broke, it means that you want to get out of paying debts. That was true. Did they handle their money properly? No. Did they get signed after being invested so much in with like some blue chip f–king Mariah Carey deal before their first album came out? No. Those certain things were true, but were they treated like they were slaves that my family pulled from Africa and put on a f–king plantation at Laface Records? No.

Other LaFace artists who didn’t have money problems
      Usher never had money problems. Outkast didn’t have money problems. Donnell Jones wasn’t crying money problems. Toni Braxton didn’t have money problems–

Antonio Jr: No Toni Braxton cried money problems.

Ashley: That’s just because she f–ked Uncle Bryant.

On her mother telling her to fall back and stop threatening folks
      Mind you guys, I’m gonna say this. I saw the trailer for the film and saw that they had a $20 wig on my mother’s character while my mother had and still has the best hair in the business, the best real hair in the business. That already infuriated me to a point to where I didn’t want to watch it.

Mom, just wants me to stop threatening people. Mom is concerned with my emotions. She’s a mother at the end of the day. So she’s just like, ‘You know what, I might feel this way and that way about it, but I don’t want you flying off the handle. I don’t want aggression coming towards you and I also don’t want you to go jail.’ But she’s like, ‘I love you and appreciate you for defending your mom.’ I’m like, I didn’t hear the first part.

On threatening Chilli on Twitter
      When I said on Twitter, ‘Chilli I can’t wait to see you’ what I meant by that was, ‘I can’t wait to see you to beat your f–king face into the concrete.’

There’s just something I want to say. I’m not gonna talk about Chilli sucking my father’s d–k or most of the d–ks in the industry in the 90?s.[…]I won’t talk about that. The fact that she sucked most of the d–ks in the ’90s, I won’t talk about that. That has nothing to do with the fact that she is a lying person, I won’t even call her a wh0re anymore. She’s claimed that we got it.

LadieLeo says:

Now I don’t have anyone to tell my crazy stories bout my New Old Boo and this new side thing going on….I just talked with him Monday and was telling him my ho-tales.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@OTB, I have no problem with Ledisi being sexy. I just felt that performance wasn’t her. I was just shocked to see her dressed that way. But she did kill it with the dancing.

Incognito told matin to stop tweeting about Practice, he’s only been on the squad a year.
      He’s still a rookie and he’ll **** in his MOuth!!! :bite: dafuGG

But wasn’t Pebbles daughter a child :shrugs: I mean :wtf: how do she know it wasn’t true …. .that daughter needs to stfu !

*******************
      I ain’t say they couldn’t afford it cause she had it, he didn’t. And if you can’t afford it do you have a dayum wedding where good money is spent. Chile Boo don’t get me heated in this bih…..and this is petty but after I had the convo with him I told his momma i ain’t like the broad and why I ain’t like her.

Awwww Leo :hug: you can tell your hotales to the roses :hug: make sure you censor them though

The Pearl! says:

I’m so sorry for your loss, LadyLeo

GAGIRL87 says:

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry for your loss Leo

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

On threatening Chilli on Twitter
      _______________________________

This girl said she was educated, didn’t she?
      She’s reverifying (is that a word) what she said. If Chili was real mean and nasty she could take this up in legal way and get a protective order. Some one please tell this young lady to shutup!

*******************

Woo woo :hug: tension is probrably high right now….. but that is who he wanted to marry, and all you can do is respect his decision, which I’m sure you have but at the same time…. he is in a better place now :-) so you guys can’t worry about that now….

Caramel Rain says:

***************
      :shocked: who.. I had to scoot in closer to the screen to make sure that my eyes were playing tricks me

Pebbles daughter needs to shut up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      If she want to talk about something talk about…the “rumors” surrounding your DADDY.

Caramel Rain says:

GA is your bob shaved and tapered in the back?

Just Looking says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I hope they get his azz too.
      Kim doesn’t have her life on display for the world to see like that.
      November 4, 2013 at 1:20 pm
      ________
      You iz a NUT! SMH

Just saw lays will be coming out with some ruffle chips dipped in milk chocolate :hurl:

ION like when kids (pebbles daughter) get into grown folks business :tea:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

the “rumors” surrounding your DADDY.
      _________________________

BAM, In yo’ face!!!!!

Mrs.Man I Just Don't Care says:

Hey errbody….

Started a new gig today. Gotta act right for at least 90days

Jenny, I am kinda waiting to try them! :pizza: <–choc covered chip! :yes:

Just Looking says:

This Teen mom…

Do they have any Teen Black mom’s…If not…A black moma would shut this series down!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      OH.

OH….

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO THE HAIL SHE DID NOT DRAG MARIAH INTO THIS :no:

LIL GIRL…you best keep Mariah name outcho MOUFF :nun:

Caramel Rain says:

MisTaken. You are sooo cray! I read your comments on the B&B about Brooke’s geriatric cooch :hahaha: You are soooo right. I cannot with you. You comments echo my sentiments. What happened to Nick Maroone. Wouldnt it be crazy if Nick and Katie hooked up and Bill go jealous and left Brooke? Or better yet, Own. I know he’s with Jackie but ……….

@QT I understand, she has some sexy pics + music out there. :headphones: I think when we see her on covers/blogs she is for the most part covered so it may seem shocking.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

@QT I understand, she has some sexy pics + music out there. I think when we see her on covers/blogs she is for the most part covered so it may seem shocking.

Yeah it was. I always said if I could sing she would be ine person I would not get on stage with,lol. I’m still in awe of her performance when they did Four Women on Black Girls Rock

sugaboo says:

how sure is kw that his dearest fiance did not leak the tape???