Michael Jackson fans target the wedding of Jackson’s accuser, Gavin Arvizo

Gavin Arvizo and Shelby Lynn Drake

One of Michael Jackson’s child molestation accusers, Gavin Arvizo, is getting married soon — and Michael’s fans are not happy for him.

Outraged Jackson fans posted threatening messages on a WordPress blog devoted to seeking vindication for Jackson after his death at age 50.

“It has perhaps not occurred to Gavin’s wife to be that he is a man that is incapable of compassion. Michael saved his life and he worked hard to destroy Michael. He will do the same thing to her,” wrote one fan.

Another wrote: “All those who wronged MJ and went unpunished… will still be punished by Gods laws in his court!”

Gavin Arvizo and Shelby Lynn Drake

Arvizo was a teenager when he accused Jackson of molesting him on multiple occasions at Jackson’s sprawling Neverland Ranch in California.

Arvizo, 23, is set to marry his girlfriend Shelby Lynn Drake, the daughter of a minister, in Georgia later this month.

The couple began dating on February 20, 2009 and got engaged on April 7th, 2013, according to Radaronline.com.

Santa Barbara Senior Deputy District Attorney Ron Zonen described Arvizo as “a deeply religious young man, in a relationship with a young woman, for about two years, the daughter of a minister.”

Zonen added: “He’s an Honor student who has a 3.5 GPA, and a double major in Philosophy and History.”

“He’s really doing remarkably well. He has never asked for or taken a penny from anybody about any of the activity of this case. Never. There are standing offers from the press for his story for enough money that would cover his tuition, which is considerable, never mind that he’s on a 50% scholarship. But he has never taken a penny from anybody and no intention of doing so. He’s accruing debt like college kids do today, but he’s doing just fine.”

Many accused Gavin and his mother of taking advantage of Jackson after the pop star befriended Gavin when he was reportedly a young cancer patient. Gavin was diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer at age 10.

Jackson was ultimately cleared of any wrongdoing in 2005, thanks in part to a television interview conducted prior to the accusations in which the teen vigorously defended Michael from other accusers.

In one scene, Jackson and Gavin talk happily about Gavin’s miraculous recovery from cancer.

• Michael Jackson had drug implant to block dopamine in his brain
  • Jackson Family Lose $40B AEG Live Wrongful Death Lawsuit
  • Michael Jackson’s Son Prince Works for a Living
  • Michael Jackson’s Daughter, Paris Jackson, Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

61 Responses to “Michael Jackson fans target the wedding of Jackson’s accuser, Gavin Arvizo”

3halos says:

All these stans need to find a dayum hobby. It’s almost thanksgiving and the homeless need to eat. Volunteer. Help an old lady across the street. Clean up your yard or something. Idle time is the devils toy.

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~
      it could not be a miracle?

anw_rootbeer says:

I remember watching this interview :eek:

FuturedocDonte says:

OH MY GAWD!!!!!

:offtopic:

At home watching this Paternity Court show. This girl got her baby daddy in court… Took the baby daddy to the family reunion and found out that her baby daddy is HER HALF BROTHER!!!!! They in court tryna find out if they are really brother and sister :popcorn: this chit here

______________________________________________________________________

chile bye :coffee: I feel like Michael relatiosnhips with children were a bit strange and unhealthy so um yeah.

FuturedocDonte says:

And on topic::. I remember that interview :nono:

Anna says:

FuturedocDonte says:

OH MY GAWD!!!!!

At home watching this Paternity Court show. This girl got her baby daddy in court… Took the baby daddy to the family reunion and found out that her baby daddy is HER HALF BROTHER!!!!! They in court tryna find out if they are really brother and sister this chit here

~~~~~~~~
      Nothing surprises me anymore.

_____________________________________________________________________

Future

:think: :/ ewwww yuck that’s why it’s important to know both sides of your family. I didn’t really converse with my dad’s side as much when I became a teenager and NOW since I come around to my dad’s side family gatherings & reunions. I’m seeing alot of guys who use to try to talk to me in HS are actually my cousins :crying: . Thank goodness I never paid them any mind but it still feels disgusting :(

69 says:

…and y’all think Beyonce and Rihanna stans go hard.

Folks around the werl worshipped MJ from the time he was a lil chile until his death.

Gavin Arvizo better make peace with MJ’s stans before they make him “Scream.” :yes:

69 says:

_____________________________________________________________________
      Future
      _____________________________
      :kiss:

You know we from the “real” GA… and you know that some of us have cousins times 2. I used to be confused as hell as a kid when I’d have a cousin related on both my grandma and granddad side.

I Be like ma, how cousin Bobby Ray related to grandma and granddaddy? :blink:

FuturedocDonte says:

…and y’all think Beyonce and Rihanna stans go hard.

Gavin Arvizo better make peace with MJ’s stans before they make him “Scream.”
      ——-

anw_rootbeer says:

Everyone who is getting so mad at mama Joyce… you do realize she’s ‘acting’??!!! RHOA is not a real show, its scripted reality. I’m tuned into it like Young & the Restless

GAGIRL87 says:

I Be like ma, how cousin Bobby Ray related to grandma and granddaddy?
      ______________________________________________________________________

69 :hug: Hey babes

Yes lawd :rofl: they call that double kin smh I still get confruzlled by that :(

Ty says:

I Be like ma, how cousin Bobby Ray related to grandma and granddaddy?
      :dead: :crying:

Morning Screw :hug:

Anna says:

anw_rootbeer says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
      :lol: Tell ‘em.

Ty says:

anw_rootbeer says:

Chile when is Nikki going to tell Dylan she is his mother :smack:

Anna says:

GAGIRL87 says:

I Be like ma, how cousin Bobby Ray related to grandma and granddaddy?

~~~~~~~~~
      I have nieces that are also my husband’s cousin. No my husband and I are not related, but it’s funny.

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m mad that the shows I use to be interested in watching I’m not anymore (most reality shows) I don’t why I pay this high a$$ cable bill $160 when I only watch a few shows “faithfully”

BoardWalk Empire
      Walking Dead
      American Horror Story
      Game Of Thrones

an a few others :think:

Thuggin for the Kang. #Shummone

Ty says:

@ GA :happy:

but why $160 oh hell naw :chase:

Chan : kiss: hey daddy :wink:

Chile they just called me bout my car :shock: I need my front back breaks and roters replaced…… I kind of figured that :eek:

:kiss: @ GA, I see we think of each other at the same time…..you making me a happy veteran on this here Veterans Day

lakiesha76 says:

People need to get business if there own goodness!

lakiesha76 says:

of

Ty :kiss:

I got the bundle package phone,internet, & cable and of course I got premieum channels.I’m tired during the week and I’m gone on the weekends so it’s like why won’t I cut it off :( I guess it’s the convience of knowing when I wanna watch something I can :( I know don’t judge me..

An I also don’t know why I pay $7.99 for netflix either :( but I have been watching gossip girl on there and I kinda like it :kona:

Just Looking says:

These are some FANS for real. So not interested in this man…

:waves: @ Chan – How you feeln Chocolate City/DMV? :danban1:

__________________________________________________________________

Chan

Great minds think alike I’m gonna text you tonight so answer ;(

Ty says:

“I got the total package you know, the curves, the rhythm and the voice. I’m just the best.” ~Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus says Beyonce’s time is about to wrap and her time is now. That’s why Miley recently explained she’s getting ready to fill Mrs. Carter’s shoes.

Here’s what Miley Cyrus told BBC radio:

“Beyonce has been a big inspiration to me but she’s been out for such a long time. She’s so talented and I think she’s at the top of the game now but people are always looking for new blood and that’s what I bring to the game now new blood. I got the total package you know, the curves, the rhythm and the voice. I’m just the best. You know but really as Beyonce grows in motherhood and all the crap it does to your body, it will create a vacuum for fresh young faces to rise up and no one else can properly fill that void right now. I’m the only white female singer that could fill that slot right now and do it right you know? I just feel like I was born for this time right now.

I’m just the total package you know. All things must start and end and I hope to have the same success as other icons in the game when my run is over but for now my run is just starting.”

Miley Cyrus would have to first learn how to dance before she even thinks about boss’in up on Beyonce. But, I will say that Miley Cyrus is about to move Lady Gaga out the way to become the newest Madonna impersonator. Know why? Because Miley’s got not problem with baring it all and kissing females … as long as those acts take her to the silver screen. Don’t believe me.. Ask her coach, Billy Cyrus.

69 says:

GAGIRL87 says:

I can’t stand the way Mama Joyce & Kandi talks ughhh :mad: And when I hear Mama Joyce say “KANDYYYYYYYYY” it’s like nails on a chalk board :coffee:
      ____________________________________
      :hahaha: :rofl:

69 you know I ain’t lying :lol:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Chan – How you feeln Chocolate City/DMV? :danban1:

— It is cold…..I saw snow in the forecast for tomorrow. #Burrrrr

Great minds think alike I’m gonna text you tonight so answer ;(

— Imma watch my phone like a hawk now :dance:

69 says:

free says:

you bought a house in buckhead but need apollo to do the renovations?
      _____________________________
      Phaedra ain’t got that kinda money. They have that, Sugarloaf County Club money because them taxes in Buckhead finna do her azz in. You see Teefs & Nose ain’t moved out of the suburbs yet. :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

GAGIRL87 says:

I Be like ma, how cousin Bobby Ray related to grandma and granddaddy?

~~~~~~~~~

——-
      Wayment :stop: how this happen

missyJ says:

BoardWalk Empire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can we PLEASE discuss Boardwalk Empire?!?!

Thando says:

Sandra love,

Could you please do a psychological profile of a die-hard ‘stan’? I find it rather disturbing that one can have such a pathological interest in a person they do not konw, have never met and will most likely never meet.

This may also help me to understand my niece who for some reason has decided to be a defender of all things Minaj. The child is rolling around the Yorkshire Dales with pink wigs and all boobs and arse. The locals are probably loosening their stiff upper lips with indignation and calling the home-office to deport the weird immigrant! The child ‘suddenly’ discovered her blackness and has gone full throttle in embracing it!

As for MJ fans, I learned to just let them be. Trying to convince them he was a human being is too much work. They are on the same page as Princess D fans….

Ah well….

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I am still on episode 2 season Uno of Boardwalk :stop: :lol:

People get mad at the soaps too :rofl: See the actors in real life and :karate: be ready to fight. I am sick of stick back Nikki with this Dylan thing. Stop dragging it out. Victor won’t forgive you if you keep lying. I see they are going to put Nick and Share a Bed back together. Oh well at least he is not with Avery. Adam :no: you can’t win Slim

Just Looking says:

@Chan – Well, it will be spring soon, and you are going to :love: DC. It gets OUT OF CONTROL first sign of spring. Skirts will look like they are painted on.

It’s a mixed group (girls/guys) of us that meet for happy hour occasionally at different spots… Rosa’s Mexicana, Acadiana. Do you have family in the area?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Ty

She really said that? :wtf: Heard her on Today show, she is EXTREMELY immature.

Just Looking says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

That’s why I Stan for no one but GOD. Sounds preachy but hey. If I find that when I start to care too much about something I refresh twice and back away. If you aren’t my friend, family or in my house :nono: I try not let people who can’t affect or increase my house or paycheck make a different in my mood or life.

Sold Out for Jesus!!! I agree with you 100%

Ty says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

That’s why I Stan for no one but GOD. Sounds preachy but hey.
      :preach: Hold my mule while I shout :rofl:

Just :hug: still think Im Denise :rofl:

Just Looking says:

@TY – Leaave mee alone (In lil Darryl Voice)

I knows you who you iz now. :yes: :hug:

BoardWalk Empire
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I aint watch. Chile I was out with dude watching the game. What happened @GA???

:popcorn:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:preach: Hold my mule while I shout :rofl:
      :dead: :lol:
      I definitely can say I am a fan of certain people’s work or accomplishments. But to start petitions to keep them from attending their friend’s marriages or wishing their competition bodily harm :stop: You are mental and you can get a check for that. But go to jail first. We don’t want you outchea with sane folks.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:preach: Why have I never used this emote? As many e-ghost I have caught up in here? Oh the game done changed now. Taken got a new toy.

Just Looking says:

@dubb – :waves: you went out with tequila bar guy?

I missed Boardwalk as well, I think I’m a couple of shows behind.

Last seen when Chalky was pose to be kilt.

lovezoe says:

MisTaken The Black Mamba says:

That’s why I Stan for no one but GOD. Sounds preachy but hey.
      Me too. Will cut everything off before it becomes my idol

you went out with tequila bar guy?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yes. :yes:

anw_rootbeer says:

Ty says:

anw_rootbeer says:

Chile when is Nikki going to tell Dylan she is his mother
      ——————————————-
      never! they need to drag the story line out a little more lol

Just Looking says:

@Dubb – NICE! :yes: I’ll get deets later, since “nobody” is in here but me, you, Zoe and Ty :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I’ll get deets later, since “nobody” is in here but me, you, Zoe and Ty :tea:
      _______
      Oh really?! I ain’t earned my stripes yet :whip:
      I can’t sit at the cool peepah table yet :crying1:

Anna says:

Ty says:

~~~~~~ I’m just the best. You know but really as Beyonce grows in motherhood and all the crap it does to your body…
      ~~~~~~~~
      Miley didn’t get the memo, that Bey gave birth to a pillow?

Ty says:

Beyonce Refused To Audition For Princess And The Frog Voiceover Role
      Via NYPost

Jen Rudin, whose book “Confessions of a Casting Director” comes out in December, says she was happy to accommodate even the strangest celebrity request when she worked at Walt Disney.

“William Shatner always needed fresh sushi, Kiefer Sutherland needed a cigarette and In-N-Out Burger,” she told us. “Rosie O’Donnell needed chicken of some sort. Elaine Stritch, she had to have hard-boiled eggs and skimmed cappuccino. Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson, one of them were vegan or macrobiotic. It was unique.”

Rudin says casting voices for “The Princess and the Frog” was especially tough.

“Beyoncé expected an offer, but wouldn’t audition and so she didn’t get one,” she tells us. “Tyra Banks, Jennifer Hudson wanted it. Alicia Keys auditioned three times .?.?. They had to sing, so we made it clear they needed sheet music. Tyra came in with a CD, but it didn’t matter because she was so pretty and nice. It went to Anika Noni Rose, who was the most qualified.”

Biggest tip? “You want to work with nice people.”

Is that to say that King Bey isn’t one of those “nice people”?

Just Looking says:

@Taken – I’m sorry, you in hear too!!!

I’ll get deets later, since “nobody” is in here but me, you, Zoe and Ty and Ms. Taken. and Anna

Just Looking says:

I’m going to work on my Thanksgiving Menu :yawn:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

JL: I go to lunch officially around 1 :lol: I am working right now. Maybe it will liven up by then :pray:

:newpost: on davis :bball: :newpost:

Anna says:

anw_rootbeer says:

Ty says:

anw_rootbeer says:

Chile when is Nikki going to tell Dylan she is his mother
      ——————————————-
      never! they need to drag the story line out a little more lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      And that they will do. Nick and Dylan being brothers is going to be interesting. Who is Dylan’s dad? I was thinking Paul was helping to find his own son.