Solange Knowles

Beyonce’s little sister, Solange Knowles, stopped by Hot 97 to promote her new compilation album on Angie Martinez’s show on Wednesday.

Solange recalled pulling the “Knowles card” on a bully in the 7th grade around the time Beyonce’s song “No, No, No” was a hit.

“I used the [Knowles] card because there was this one kid, he was so obnoxious,” said Solange. “He was constantly kinda bullying, doing the most… called my mom the B-word. This kid was just out of control. I wrote petitions to get this kid [thrown] out of school. His name was Brandon. I said, ‘my sister is coming here and you’re gonna be really surprised who she is.’ [Beyonce and Kelly Rowland] pulled up, and I will never forget the face he made. They were coming to beat him up, but it was Destiny’s Child coming to beat him up,” she said.

Solange also discussed her methods for disciplining her now 9-year-old son Daniel, aka Julez. She says Julez doesn’t have an iPhone and she makes him walk to school in New Orleans. “I really, really limit what he has access to.”

Solange disappointed her fans by admitting she uses corporal punishment on her young son.

“If he gets completely out of line and I’ve tried the three steps: the Look, the Talk is 1; 2 is taking away something that’s of value to him. And then 3 — if 1 and 2 didn’t work — you need your butt popped.”

Solange revealed she beats her son “two or three times a year.”

Solange loses points for teaching her son that the only way to make him “fear” her is to inflict violence on him. She shouldn’t be surprised if Julez grows up to be a domestic abuser. He learned it from his mama.

Solonage’s Saint Records’ compilation album, Saint Heron, featuring Jhene Aiko and Cassie, is available for streaming online.

• Mother Allegedly Instructed Son To ‘Beat The Gay’ Out Of Older Brother
  • Man charged with beating 2-year-old stepson to death
  • Beyonce’s Sister Solange Knowles Performs in Laundromat
  • Cops ARREST abusive dad seen viciously whipping teen daughters in viral video

188 Responses to “Solange Knowles Discusses Disciplining Her Son And Using Beyonce to Fight a Bully”

:tea: she always sounds high and looks high too :tea:

MsOnederful says:

Angie is getting them intervies..Wendy could only dream of!

The Master Beta :D says:

Good for you Solo

Bey could learn a lot from her with her interview skills :tea:

@Iheart and Donte my last few fonts were left for you downstairs.

Solange revealed she beats her son “two or three times a year.”
      On schedule
      Its Xmas, sorry but I gotta whoop you for the new and olD?

Its ur bday Its time for that 2nd whooping of the yr

and one in between because U Know U get three a YR????
      :blink:
      :huh:
      daFUGGkindaCrAP . . .

Shellz says:

i love solo. She is dope to me. two or three times doesnt make her a friggin warden.

SOLANGE is doing the Right thing! these kids need a pop here and there.
      Not a damn SlaveMaster BEATING, (well some) but they need to get it when they earn it.

Sheesh Angie. :huh:

luVn_liFe says:

On schedule
      Its Xmas, sorry but I gotta whoop you for the new and olD?

Its ur bday Its time for that 2nd whooping of the yr

and one in between because U Know U get three a YR????

:blink:

I’m just repeating what she said. :coffee:

Solange revealed she beats her son “two or three times a year.”

Chile :lol:

luVn_liFe says:

On schedule
      Its Xmas, sorry but I gotta whoop you for the new and olD?

Its ur bday Its time for that 2nd whooping of the yr

and one in between because U Know U get three a YR????

I’m just repeating what she said.
      MmkAY Sandrita, okay

Jdore says:

:rofl: Auntie you slay me!!! But uh Solange may want to rethink the “him walk to school in New Orleans”. She hasn’t lived here long enough to know that’s not a good look these days. I understand her point, but she needs to relize what city she’s in

:yawn: I’ve eaten my lunch already. @LuVie. And I was suppossed to. I heated it up downstairs, and saw the yt guy I was telling y’all about.. flirting with the a intern. He looked kind of hot doing it. :lol: Nerdy ass.

————–
      :clap: Hallelu! I agree with this whole statement. Raise a terror if you want.

I am loving Salonge after her explanation of her mothering skills :tea:

He looked kind of hot doing it.
      thrill of HIS chase :hahaha:

B i was thinkinG about u this morning :shrug: IONo Y, but U wer on my mind
      :bite: WEIRD i Know :hug:

Am I wrong because I told my mom if I had sons, chances are they may get socked in the arm :tea: I won’t have you getting 6 feet tall and thinking you can whoop me :tea: My middle school a lot of boys feel like they not taking whoopings no more.

Sandra PLEASE do NOT post a story on the RediK rumor/story of Bey\Jay on Verge of DiVorce :no:

gbellab says:

I’ve never spanked my 5 yr old girl and…. she rules my world :nun:

Well she just confirmed what I suspected :tea: she is high as hell. Nothing wrong with that…. :tea: I hope the legalize weed

deedeegirl says:

Now wait a minute. The bible says spare the rod, spoil the child. As a parent, you cannot be afraid to put that whoopin’ on they @ss or as I always say, they will be whoopin’ your @ss before they reach high school. My best friend and her husband are a perfect example of this. They have two older and two younger kids. The older son fights the dad because they did not believe in spanking. The younger two kids have been raised around me. They were bad and out of control and I explained to them that if they act up at my house, they get the @ss beat. Needless to say, the younger two kids are respectful and stay out of trouble because their parents now understand the importance of discipline.

My son is 11 and I have not had to spank him since he was about 7. The important thing is, he knows he will get that but spanked if I HAVE to. So when it comes down to it, all I have to say is, do you really want me to have to spank you? Problem solved. When you kids know you will spank them, you rarely have to!

San ah make ya dance says:Am I wrong because I told my mom if I had sons, chances are they may get socked in the arm I won’t have you getting 6 feet tall and thinking you can whoop me My middle school a lot of boys feel like they not taking whoopings no more.
      NO Maam. my son is taller than me im 5’3″ 1/2
      he’s about 5’8″ right now and he knows
      i Will Get the Butter FROM the DUCK!

:oops: Mind U Ive only put my hands on him three times in all his 19yrs of living . . .
      but he is scared shYteless of this 5’3″ senorita!

thrill of HIS chase <–she cute too @LuVie. I was like..well then *twists harder* Shame on me. :lol:

:| Put some good vibes out there for me. :hug:

bbclivy says:

AUNTIE YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU BUT…..YOU ARE BECOMING A HATER!! EVERYTHING THE KNOWLES DO WHETHER GOOD OR BAD YOU MUST THROW SHADE. I LIKE SOLO WAYYYY BETTER THAN B. BUT DANG GIVE THE GIRL SOME SLACK A LITTLE POP HERE AND THERE NEVER HURT ANYONE

<— :tea:

she rules my world

Good luck with that. :lol:

The older son fights the dad because they did not believe in spanking.
      :tea:
      I.
      CANT.
      Fathom.
      IT.

I’m telling ya now, if you have a bad azz child, and you don’t believe in spanking, keep them bad azz children with ya :tea: I’m not baby sitting ……

Am I wrong

:no: . :tea:

And if you do it “right” when they are younger, the less chance you will have to use it when they get older.

she rules my world
      Good luck with that

Ok !!! :hahaha:

gbellab says:

My son who is 11 now has gotten plenty of spankings in his life. He’s a boy and they were well warranted. I say it depends on the kid.

. I was like..well then *twists harder* Shame on me.
      ~
      :hahaha: :hater: lmaO. BeliEvE i GET IT *stankface* TO HIM!

B i luvTHATgravie,FiTTiNG

The older son fights the dad because they did not believe in spanking.

:huh: :ban: <–says I wish a kid would..

but he is scared shYteless of this 5’3? senorita
      ————–
      That’s what I’m talking about

Say THAT!

:no: . :tea:

————–
      :yes: :yes:

I LIKE SOLO WAYYYY BETTER THAN B.
      ____________________________________

:huh:

:blink: becoming lol !!! One thing bout Sandra she has never changed since I been posting :hahaha: we might have some shock moments on here … but for the most this all Sandra :tea:

MSHospitality says:

:cosign: I will lay hands on my 11 yr old son if the need rises but I don’t have to cuz he ALREADY KNOW I will get down with the nitty gritty!! I work too hard and sacrifice too much for him to even think that he is gon get buck with me! No ma’am!!! And when I baby sit, I make it known that ALL kids must abide by my rules or suffer the same consequences as my son! Needless to say, I only baby sit one kid!!

I say it depends on the kid.

I agree with this. I also havent met ONE kid who hasnt warranted a spanking at some time or another tho. :lol: Doesnt mean you always need to use one.

This yt girl at my office always complaining about her teenager daughters. They curse her out, shyt may hit her and she be like what else can I do. :no: I said you should have been whooping that arse, its not too late. She said you gone bail me out? :blink: Bish please, kids got you scared.

BTW SandraRose, the three times I’ve put my hands on my son . . .
      Mhhh
      it was Bad. He in NO WAY Has any violent tendencies.
      But he has so Famn sense :yes:

deedeegirl says:

@ Luvn & Outside I promise you it is true. He is about to turn 21 and still lives at home wreaking all kinds of havoc. He’s a sh!t starter. Tells the son next in line that the parents love the younger two more and do more for them and then all hell breaks loose. I just told my bestie again yesterday “you need to put his @ss out” He’s a grown man now and causing too much stress in the household.

MSVALLDAY says:

Shiddd I wish I only received spankings 2 or 3 times a year. That would have been the life.

becoming lol !!!

:chase: Get out my head Jenie. :rofl:

gbellab says:

@ outsidethebox/jeniefrumdabloc

:hide:
      Say it isn’t so… I am putty in her hands. Lawd help me.

My granny use to say call 911, I wish you would! (them hands be getting whooped in the process) :lol:

MSHospitality says:

The older son fights the dad because they did not believe in spanking.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!

MSVALLDAY says:

San ah make ya dance says:

____________________________

Will NOT be scared in my own crib!!! NOT!!!!

keep them bad azz children with ya

:rofl: Be talking about I dont spank my angel. :nono:

Angel (that be his real name too) just be busting mom upside the head :box:

:hahaha: :stop: You cant work. Keep your kid. Homeschool.

. She said you gone bail me out?
      :facepalm:
      laWWWD just damn! I wish a stanking lil piss tailed child living under my roof thank they gonna have me scared!
      lawd. . .

MSHospitality says:

This yt girl at my office always complaining about her teenager daughters. They curse her out, shyt may hit her and she be like what else can I do. I said you should have been whooping that arse, its not too late. She said you gone bail me out? Bish please, kids got you scared

She needs to Nuck and Buck with them kids!! Damn that!! If she that scared, she should take some self defense classes or something and then dig in that ass! Man, stuff like this is too unrealistic to me……

deedeegirl says:

But walking to school in New Orleans? Hell naw. I feel like I need security to even go there.

Will NOT be scared in my own crib!!! NOT!!!!
      ————
      That’s what I’m saying. She a fool :no: I told her put they shyt by the door and tell em :bye: One is 19

I want something cold and sweet like an Icee :thinking:

B i luvTHATgravie,FiTTiNG

The internet do too much. Even if she said something to him about Blue, why would that be divorce time. :eyeroll:

~
      IRONY . . Havent spoke to my Oldest sis in sometime. Her son who is 19 three weeks apart from my son. He is a HELLION! from Birth.
      when he was two ~ she eat,shyte,lived for this bastard.
      I told her from day one,Girl U need to beat his a.s.s. let him KNoW ur boss.
      when he was two i could see in him the havoc he would cause later on.

Suffice to say – her and her Bf (whom she was gonna marry) who have been together 7yrs+
      have parted ways.
      She’s moved out of this beautiful home
      in a damn 1 1/2 bedroom apt
      Because oF her son :blink:

~
      when he was two ~ she eat,shyte,lived for this bastard.
      I told her from day one,Girl U need to beat his a.s.s. let him KNoW ur boss.
      when he was two i could see in him the havoc he would cause later on.

have parted ways.
      She’s moved out of this beautiful home
      in a damn 1 1/2 bedroom apt
      Because oF her son :blink:

deedeegirl says:

Now wait a minute. The bible says spare the rod, spoil the child.
      —————-
      Did someone already point out that the bible does NOT say that, that it is from a poem? Because if not… :tea:

She said you gone bail me out?

I was talking to a guy friend about my troubles with OTB13 and that came up ..he said, “hell yeah, I will. She worth it.”

At first I was like, “a charge?!?!” And then :thinking:

:yes: I’ll take a fukking charge bout mine. :karate:

Proverbs. :huh:

Chile a couple of months ago I was gone :box: with my nephew chile, That ninja was talking to me like some chick on the street :tea: and guess what I treat his azz just like a ninja on the street :tea: believe dat!!! I scared quite a few peeps that night, including my daughter……

Understand if ever come a day where you think you gone square up at me. :tea: you better pack ya after I kick ya azz :tea: that’s a promise

this made Me HOllER!!!1 :rofl:
      @MSHOSPitality I feel U on This -> stuff like this is too unrealistic to me……
      I HAVE NO understanding with it,NONE!

FuturedocDonte says:

The one of the funniest posts ever was when auntie said

” Solange tried to look sexy as industrial sized washing machines hummed in the background”.

I am still :lol:

have parted ways.
      She’s moved out of this beautiful home
      in a damn 1 1/2 bedroom apt
      Because oF her son :blink:
      ———–
      Bullshyt :no:

Icee
      _________

:heart: I love them sweet/tart ass things. :ashamed: I get them from Burger King.

:yes: I’ll take a fukking charge bout mine. :karate:
      ————–
      :hahaha: I don’t blame ya. You will win the war if not battle

Icee
      _________

Its a Burger Kind in walking distance :yahoo:

FuturedocDonte says:

The one of the funniest posts ever was when auntie said

:rofl: I remember that

—————
      He won’t forget that maam :hahaha:

Well he used to walk in New York so.. :shrug: And Paris. She said she chose N.O. 1. cause she loves it (they are from Houston) and 2. its more down home.

And besides Bywater? :lol: They fancy.

He who spares the rod HATES his child… spare the rod spoil the child is in fact NOT in the bible. It was written by some man by the name of William something who was had professed his love for this lady, and he rejected him. so he patronized her. :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

have parted ways.
      She’s moved out of this beautiful home
      in a damn 1 1/2 bedroom apt
      Because oF her son
      ———–
      Bullshyt
      ~~~~~~~
      My other sis called me YESTERDAY – flipping out
      she says luVVie!!!
      OMG chris(my sis son) posted a vid of him and his mom unpacking boxes in a small apt
      tis Y we aint heard from her
      SAD :no:

The Master Beta :D says:

my coworkers son was terrorizing her younger son and household just out of control she bought a taser and zapped his ass a few times lil Colton is a saint now :lol:

she eat,shyte,lived for this bastard.

:hahaha: iHollered. :ashamed:

My 9 yo got her azz dayum near monkey stomped one time last week alone. For nignoring me. 2-3 times a year? Ok

The number to social service in my area to anybody who want to report me is 919.212.7000. Option 1.

The Master Beta :D says:

:dead:

:facepalm:

My other sis called me YESTERDAY – flipping out
      she says luVVie!!!
      tis Y we aint heard from her
      SAD :no:
      ————–
      And when he tired of mama and move on with some heifer she will be back to square 1 in the relationship dept.

The Master Beta :D says:my coworkers son was terrorizing her younger son and household just out of control she bought a taser and zapped his ass a few times lil Colton is a saint now
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      that is FcuKING horrid!!!!!
      myGAWD, this day and age Unfortunately sometimes one has to go thru Extreme Measures :hahaha:

MSHospitality says:

this made Me HOllER!!!1
      @MSHOSPitality I feel U on This -> stuff like this is too unrealistic to me……
      I HAVE NO understanding with it,NONE!

I’m tryna tell you!! I ain’t got time for no foolishness. I had to check my son not too long ago. I picked him up from after school care and i was asking him bout his day. Well I musta asked one too many questions cuz he got super slick with me and kinda gave me the “duh” face! Mind you I was driving. I turned and looked at him and said, ” I don’t know who in the hell you think you talking too but I will bust yo chest wide open talking to me like you crazy! I ain’t one of them kids you play with at SAS! Boy I will break yo damn neck if you EVER talk to me like I’m two!” And then I proceeded to drive on home. He was in the car like O_o!! Ain’t had a problem since! I’m a single parent and I try to give him a way better life than I had. So I REFUSE to let his lil narrow ass talk down/at me like I’m the kid! OH NO MA’AM!! LOL LOL

deedeegirl says:

Meanwhile everywhere I go people tell me my son is so well behaved, he is so respectful. Hand to God one of his teachers said he is a “teacher’s dream”.

My bestie and her husband saw how well behaved his is and started puttin’ foots in @sses that same damn night. LOL

_________

Whats your point? How does it differ so from what the Bible does in fact say. You stated that as if the Bible has no mention of rods and sons/children.

Afiya says:

^^Sandra, this is total BS, I have two adult sons, one a Marine and I will stomp a mud hole is both they azzes if need be…don’t need to do it much but bet your last dollar I will. My oldest sent my grandson to live with us because he felt it was best that my husband & I raise him (he’s 15) cause of all the distractions my son and his wife had :smack: but I digress, anywhoo…ummm, :yes: I ain’t got time to be playing with these kids.

:cheers: to Solange :thumbsup:

lil Colton is a saint now

The name and the taser. :crying1: :rofl:

IDK who said Solo looked and sounded high, but I don’t think so. She just seems like she talks slow.. like that one professor that gives the long drawn out lectures that you try your very hardest not to fall asleep on. :lol:

The Master Beta :D says:

Mind you this is a 230lb muscle bound 16 yr old that spends his nights lifting weights

MSHospitality says:

have parted ways.
      She’s moved out of this beautiful home
      in a damn 1 1/2 bedroom apt
      Because oF her son

A SHIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

KyCakes says:

puh-LEASE….I almostwent toe to toe with the 15 yr old this AM…

I’ll be damned that I take care of you like a little prince and you wanna show your ass all because the Dr. told you you’re now 5’9″ and you start to smell yourself a little bit too much…

Boy… :box:

C’mon, Cletus…you walking over, but you’re limping back…chit :tea:

919.212.7000. Option 1.

:rofl: :chase:

MSHospitality says:

BOL! I almost spit my tea out!!

his lil narrow ass

:rofl: :rofl: Read it in my mama voice.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I agree with this. I also havent met ONE kid who hasnt warranted a spanking at some time or another tho. Doesnt mean you always need to use one.
      ———–
      :thankyou:
      Cause Taken8 gets scared if you look at her. Sweetheart. Taken2 :facepalm: She think she is from the 305. You pop her she looks at you like wha?? :eek: like she about to knuckle up. We do other stuff to curb her sneaky ways. Taken1… The jury is still out on him. He has been tainted already by the tot. She be mind controlling him. Until he gets PIST and fights her. Have you ever seen a baby jump on another baby and :box: this is me and my husband last night :crying1: Taken2 was all :blink: help me.. We were like :nono: we told you to stop poking him in the face

_________

———–
      No I did not. I said that it did not say what dee dee said. :tea: that it comes from the poem. It may have been inspired by those passages in proverbs but it does not in fact say that. :D

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

I know a pot head when I see one :yes: recovering pot head :ashamed:

San ah make ya dance says:My other sis called me YESTERDAY – flipping out
      she says luVVie!!!
      tis Y we aint heard from her
      SAD
      ————–
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I cant imagine him getting tired of his mother, she’s co-signing and following up his shyte.
      he has a duck in her. he doesnt work. Barely completed HS,got his GED finally.
      and he’s driving in a new Lincoln MKZ :tea:
      +his gf lays up over there what more does his nothing loser a.s.s need
      :tea:

essenze says:

Now I don’t have kids but I do believe that a spanking may be in order sometimes. Spanking and abuse are two different things. Most parents who I know that do spank don’t do it just because and it is usually the last straw or whatever the child did was that bad where it deserved a more firm version of punishment. The way I look at it, if I do have to spank a child, I am going to explain the reason why I spanked them. They will know that the reason Mommy punished me is because this and that. I don’t believe in spanking a child for being a child but I believe they have to know there are consequences to their actions. I rather give them a spanking when needed while they are growing into adults versus the prison system disciplining them.

Hey @Jenie. :hug:

I will hit 9 yo azz with some fire. Be like Kevin Hart. HIT THEY AZZ WITH SOME FIRE…I aint got time to keep talking to kids. I will tell your lil azz to do something once. Twice if I am in a good mood. Third time? I am walking up on you like Michael Meyers. 9 yo lucky. She see me coming sometime. I done got either loud in my walk or slow in the past 10 years. Cause 18 yo will TELL YOU I was not a joke back when she was 9. :no:

MSVALLDAY says:

The Master Beta :D says:

_________________________________________

This just fawked me all the way up :hahaha:

C’mon, Cletus…you walking over, but you’re limping back…chit

:rofl: :rofl: I need to go. Sandra aint got no damn kids. She sitting back laughing.

Proverbs 26:13-14 offers this bit of Old Testament parenting advice: “Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. / Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.”
      ———————–
      If matrimony and hanging go
      By dest’ny, why not whipping too?
      What med’cine else can cure the fits
      Of lovers when they lose their wits?
      Love is a boy by poets stil’d;
      Then spare the rod and spoil the child.”
      ——————
      :D

KyCakes says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:
      ——————————————————————–
      *In my Bernie Mac voice* She a shepherd of the devil…that heffa been here before :rofl:

It’s always the youngest ones you have to worry about…they’ve picked up ALL the tricks of the trade… :lol:

MSHospitality says:

Yes Ma’am!!! LOL

@Razz it still means the same thing : shrugs: Or are you just making sure its said right??

No I did not. I said that it did not say what dee dee said. that it comes from the poem. It may have been inspired by those passages in proverbs but it does not in fact say that.

Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him. Proverbs 13:24

Jesus loves the litte children. Jesus loves kids. They mean the same thing.

Lil JB has gotten pretty slick too :no: I noticed that the other day when I walked up on her :thinking:

help me..

:rofl: :rofl: I hoped he put a bunch of slob on her head. When babies “fight” you they be slobbing all over you. :rofl:

Told yall my aunt used to beat the entire ish out of my cousins WHILE bedridden. She has lupus (in remission for MANY YEARS now) and would call them to the bed and be like bend yo azz down here and whap whap whap they azz ‘cross the byke…my cousin was old as all get out and broke curfew and caught a hot one cause he had to report to the daggone bedside.

:no:

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

Solo seems like such a rebel Jenie

Yessss :yes: Modern day hippie …. cool as a fan :lol:

:hahaha: I don’t mean to laugh but :rofl:

Dirty30Heart says:

Yall still talmbout the abusive parent up top?

He was in the car like O_o!! I’m a single parent and I try to give him a way better life than I had.

@San- just saying that that phrase is not in the bible and with many other versions it still doesn’t say that [in print]. I guess we all take different interpretations. :shrug:

I guess I might still be “open” about some things that were brought up yesterday. I was engaged in a conversation about made up rules in the church and saying the bible says them and it doesn’t and my past personal experiences with that. :) (none of this is geared solely towards spanking children cause I spank mine if needed) :lol:

She a shepherd of the devil…that heffa been here before

:rofl: :rofl: LORD I MISS BROTHER MACK. :crying1:

MAC* :phew:

———–
      Got Damn it :casket:

Jesus loves the litte children. Jesus loves kids. They mean the same thing.
      —————
      Out of this, the only thing that pops in my head is “Trick luh da kids” …. :kona:

:ghost:
      oh
      my FriGGIN gAWD!!!!

KDUBB!!!!! LEAVE
      NOW!!!!!!!!!

I guess I might still be “open” about some things that were brought up yesterday. I was engaged in a conversation about made up rules in the church and saying the bible says them and it doesn’t and my past personal experiences with that. (none of this is geared solely towards spanking children cause I spank mine if needed)

—————
      :thumbsup: OK

I thought.. :thinking: Never mind. :hahaha: We all agree that the Bible says “discipline!” :lol:

deedeegirl says:

caught a hot one cause he had to report to the daggone bedside.
      _______

bwa hahahaha. She said don’t try me!

Dirty30Heart says:

I choked!! :rofl:

I am walking up on you like Michael Meyers
      ————-

:rofl: :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

Solo seems like such a rebel Jenie

Yessss :yes: Modern day hippie …. cool as a fan :lol:
      —————
      I know someone who is cool like that… personality wise… I love her to death too

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

———-
      OMG!! :rofl: He was on her face like he had bath salts in his sippy cup. He was throwing hands on her like he was training for golden gloves. I was :crying1: weak. Only because she kept poking him and we told her to stop. She she thought she would sneak a slap :nono: my son jumped on her like Chris Bosh on a booty hole. HE WENT IN :tea: She gon learn

Apparition says:

Haven’t had to spank my kids for 6-7 years. they know the option is still on the table though. They’re good kids. Fall in line quickly. I don’t know if it’s my voice or whatever, most times they’re just scared of me being disappointed in them. When we play wrestle I’ll still monkey press them or give just a little extra so they understand who’s Jaffe Joe though.

I thought.. Never mind. We all agree that the Bible says “discipline!”
      ————
      :lol: As my Grannny say, no matter how you twist and twirl around it, it means exactly what it say. Don’t make it match your own

bwa hahahaha. She said don’t try me!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I mean just cause I cant chase ya cause I am sick all up…dont think I wont getcha! And my uncle was of ZERO help. Would be like…gone in there and see ya mama. SHE WAITING ON YOU SON :eek:

There are many things I dont personally agree with in the Bible but it doesnt mean it isnt said in there.

Whats one of the “made up” rules you have heard?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

She a shepherd of the devil…that heffa been here before
      That’s what my husband said :hahaha:
      This is Taken2 favorite phrase and action>> :rolleyes: chile please
      I have no idea where she got it from :ashamed:

Dirty30Heart says:

ny of yall punch your lil boys in the chest? No, Me either.. :kona:

Carrington says:

My daddy never touched me in his life… But “Trish” tire my a$$ UP… I was bad as hell for NO reen! Just tearing $hit up, wanted to see how everything works… Wanted to make new colognes by mixing up all of her stuff… I went in!

I’ve probably had to tear into Joey’s a$$ PHYSICALLY 3 times & he’s 17! Does that make me violent?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

How so you go to the bed to get beat :crying1:
      Thinking of ways to tell people this story that “my friend” told me :rofl: Dub we met online in our masters class okay?? :huh:

:rofl: :rofl: This delights me. I give my kids frogs in the arms in the guise of “play”

The Master Beta :D says:

Dirty30Heart says:

@Dub, They was to scared to band together on her? :rofl:

Would be like…gone in there and see ya mama. SHE WAITING ON YOU SON

:rofl: :rofl: :crying1:

Dirty30Heart says:

This delights me. I give my kids frogs in the arms in the guise of “play”

Me too! :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:
      Thinking of ways to tell people this story that “my friend” told me Dub we met online in our masters class okay??
      :casket:

“Trish”

This your daddy common law? :crying1: Your stepmama? TELL ME! :crying1:

Whats one of the “made up” rules you have heard?
      —————-
      one of them I experienced was women aren’t to wear pants.. and that was only one of the things we spoke of yesterday :lol:

book says women aren’t to wear men’s clothing and men aren’t to do the same…

Dirty30Heart says:

Carrington says:

Certified child abuser :coffee:

…gone in there and see ya mama. SHE WAITING ON YOU SON
      :hahaha: my gaWD :lol:

btw; B whatchU had for lunch??

Dirty30Heart says:

OTB!!!! :waves:

Lake Worth man, 44, facing charges after he ships daughter to Haiti when she was supposed to testify in court

A 44-year-old Lake Worth man is facing criminal charges today after he admitted to authorities that he shipped his daughter to Haiti when she was supposed to be in town to testify against a man who sexually battered her, according to Palm Beach County Sheriff’s deputies.
      :huh:

How so you go to the bed to get beat
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Man cause if that heffa had to get the hail UP out that bed…you REALLY was gonna get it. :crying1: How my cousins explained it to ME. We all (the cousins) used to ask the same thing. They be like my mama beat the HAIL outta me yesterday for XYZ. WHAAAA…last I heard your mama been in the bed for the past two weeks cause of a daggone flare up. :no:

ny of yall punch your lil boys in the chest? No, Me either..

My neices..my brother’s gf’s kids…they little..like 3 and 4. They come in with their chests already covered :wail: Be crossing their hearts like this *x arms on chest* I swearta God. :wail:

FuturedocDonte says:

From downstairs

That picture of Khloe next to the range rover :( She’s not wearing her wedding ring :crying:
      ———–
      Yes she is. Look Harduh *rafiki voice*
      —-
      :dead: :rules: <—- the aint shat list for 11/14. Taken still up there from yesterday. Razz #2, who next

book says women aren’t to wear men’s clothing and men aren’t to do the same…

Oh yes. And I work with two by The Book ladies (theyre kin) who DO NOT wear pants. EVER. It was cold as chit yesterday :cold: wind chill factor kicking. BOTH them heffas had them scarves and Amish dresses on. :hahaha:

So glad we serve a fogiving God cause :phew: I love shrimp. :kona:

My neices..my brother’s gf’s kids…they little..like 3 and 4. They come in with their chests already covered Be crossing their hearts like this *x arms on chest* I swearta God.
      ————-
      I punched my nephew, after he tried to punch me, he cried for real. I felt no symphathy :tea:

B whatchU had for lunch??

Tortilla casserole and black beans. Wish I wouldve packed more. :|

Harduh
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      :ghost:

Pimp Hawd… Pimp Harduh

:ghost:

:heart: :wave:

Eye of Heart says:

any of yall punch your lil boys in the chest? No, Me either..

Dayum!! Mine 9 and I only do it when he forget who I am. :lol: He try to act like whooping don’t phase him no more so gotta take it further. Am I a bad parent? :lol:

BOTH them heffas had them scarves and Amish dresses on.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Balki huh?

MissHarlem says:

DUBBBB :chase: some of us are trying to lurk in peace :rofl: :ghost: bury me a g

It made me look. :hahaha: I cant stand yall.

Dub- I bet Rafiki would pimp harduh the way he slapped Simba upside the head :lol:

@OTB- I just know on days when it would be below zero and I was made to wear a skirt…I scowled at a certain someone… :lol: I was fine after we got home to eat though :lol:

Balki huh?

:hahaha: NO! They Americans…orginally from Tenn I think. Balki French ass wears lots of pants and the strangest Mary Jane type shoes ever. :huh: And she likes to repeat. :hahaha: That heffa will wear some pants thrice a week. QUICK. :lol:

OH! And she loves to donate to locks of love or whatever its called? God bless her but I know she dont be combing/cleaning that hair yall. :no:

MissHarlem says:

I bet Rafiki would pimp harduh the way he slapped Simba upside the head

^^^ RAZZ go to bed for this one

some of us are trying to lurk in peace

:crying1: :hug: I said I was gone work today. I cant even with DUbb.

FashionAddict says:

I must say I got my behind beat plenty of times by my parents and I have never been violent towards anyone. It’s a big difference between disciplining and abuse. I have a 4 year old now, never had to pop him yet, but better believe if he ever steps out of line and becomes disrespectful he will get popped.

FuturedocDonte says:

Donte I bet you did look harder though
      —-
      No… Now I just want to watch to look king :(

MissHarlem says:

OTB :hug: we have failed

essenze says:

I remember my mama beat me and my brother out our sleep. She was working late night and we were supposed to clean up the house. We must have had too much fun that night because my mother said when she came home music was blasting, all the lights were on, and the mice were having a feast in the kitchen. I remember waking up to me getting my ass lit up with that thick black security guard type belt lol.

luVn_liFe… says:

———
      Who the fawk does that?? I mean did he pay the dad off or threaten him? Why wouldn’t you want to put the creep in jail that did that to your baby unless you had something to do with it? :cry:

NO! They Americans…orginally from Tenn I think. Balki French ass wears lots of pants and the strangest Mary Jane type shoes ever. And she likes to repeat. That heffa will wear some pants thrice a week. QUICK.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She get them shoes from European Shoes Factory Direct. And she just nasty with her PANTS on repeat. Like Chris Rock said dont nobody want no nukka hair…dont nobody want no “I was a sheep herder back in my country hair” hoe.

MzTee says:

Folks always get the meaning of ‘spare the rod and spoil the child’ incorrect. Here’s the correct meaning of spare in this context: “to refrain from employing, as some instrument or recourse.” What this saying really means is don’t beat or hit your child, but rather spoil your child with love.

Auntie Sandra is trippin’ with her interpretation of Solange’s words. She said has three steps in her arsenal of discipline, the last of which is corporal punishment. If her son does what she says from Step 1 — The ‘Look’ or Step 2 — taking away something of value, then she doesn’t go to Step 3 because there is NO need. Step 3 is only taken when the first two disciplinary steps don’t work.

GAGIRL87 says:

*WALLSLIDE* :hide:

mstudammuch says:

Solange revealed she beats her son “two or three times a year.
      _____________________________________________________________

:applause:

These celebrity kids need they arse beat… Maybe Will and Jada should’ve beat Willow and then maybe she wouldnt be having 12 yr old “Summer Flingz” My 13 yr old would get beat if he was running around talmbout :hunching: in the summer winter spring or fall

:spank: