Mother Allegedly Instructed Son To ‘Beat The Gay’ Out Of Older Brother

Mary Gowans

Mary Gowans, of Whiteville, NC, was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor after police were called to her home to investigate a disturbance.

According to the police report, the 15-year-old told police his mother forced him to strip down to his underwear, then she instructed his 12-year-old brother to beat him with a belt repeatedly. The older boy said he was not allowed to fight back, according to CBS affiliate WNEM.com.

The police report documented a large abrasion on the teenager’s back.

Gowans denied the allegations. She said her 15-year-old son was intoxicated when he talked to police.

According to Gowans, the older boy hit the 12-year-old first. So she instructed the younger boy to hit his brother back. She said, although she doesn’t agree with the gay lifestyle, she would not harm her sons.

Gowans said her oldest son, whom she referred to as “gay in some way,” had been visiting a gay man, who she believes molested the boy. She said she reported the gay man to the police, but nothing was done about him.

Gowans admitted beating her son with a belt to stop him from visiting the man. She said she was simply a mother trying to protect her son.

Last year, a pastor in Fayetteville, N.C. instructed his parishioners to beat the gay out of their children if the parents suspected the children suffered from homosexuality. After the resulting uproar, the pastor denied making the statement, but he did say he believed in reinforcing traditional gender roles in children.

• Daughter of DJ Quik Charged in Beating Death of Her Son
  • Man charged with beating 2-year-old stepson to death
  • 13-year-old girl stabbed her 2-year-old half sister 7 times
  • Cops ARREST abusive dad seen viciously whipping teen daughters in viral video

220 Responses to “Mother Allegedly Instructed Son To ‘Beat The Gay’ Out Of Older Brother”

felinelurker says:

whyyyyyy???? Who Dat, are these your peeples?

:facepalm: Imma just put my head down to avoid the laughter rumbling in my tummy…

All I have is science for this. I once read in the case of sibs, older boys are most likely to be gay. Cant rem why. :shrug:

Just looking at this pic makes me think she’s some kin to Momma Dee

MissHarlem says:

Obviously this woman is not working with a full deck.

KyCakes says:

:wtf: is going on with Peppy Le Pew?

Bootcampgirl says:

lawd, look at mama dee

VDot says:

I like Mama’s hair. I wonder who did her coloring :coffee:

The police report documented a large abrasion on the teenager’s back.
      _________________________

:facepalm: Sandra did you hear about the Douglasville Boy that went to live with his 29 yr old brother and his wife :no: held the poor boy hostage, beat him if he didn’t do his chores and more stuff, he escaped and now his brother and wife is arrested :sad: they tortured that poor child, drove a nail through his hand and all :facepalm: his own brother

I wonder if the son is fem or nah? Im ashamed at how funny I’m finding this.

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

“A North Carolina woman is accused of instructing her 12-year-old son to “beat the gay” out of his 15-year-old brother.”

She looks very plantation Chic :tea: Somebody needs to beat the Negroe spiritual out of her. We’z free Kizzy, we’z freeee.

KyCakes says:

Peppy Le Pew?
      _________________________
      :ghost:

Real talk she look like my chirren g’ma. *shudders* My chirren terrified of her.

forgetmenot says:

:haha: Her mugshot looks like James Brown

I like Mama’s hair. I wonder who did her coloring

:nun: <— :yes:

And it look like she posed in the pic :ghost: chile!

She looks very plantation Chic

:ghost:

VDot says:

Let me find out thats Flava Flav’s mama :huh: And her 15 year son was intoxicated huh? Wonder where he got his supply :waiting:

Miany says:

@Jenie.. :wtf: bullshii folk are disgusting these days.. AND they married. MEaning it’s TWO people in a house sorry enuff to do a child like that??
      @OTB…you KNOOOOW he fem… He is a queen.. I read that when I read “gay in some way”

Ok… I had to stop at the 51 sec mark… are y’all listening to the man giving the police report? :kona:

VDot says:

KyCakes says:

Peppy Le Pew?

And it look like she posed in the pic chile!

:rofl: Smizing on us. :rofl:

Miany says:

Saw it on the news last night :no: the mother sent him to live with the brother chile :tea: the aunt was on the news last night. They have rescued the boy but asking for donations to get him back to Georgia :sad: he is in protective custody…… apparently the mother sent him out there to get him straightened out because she was having trouble with him :tea: neighbors said that they would here a child crying sometimes :facepalm: they had him tied up and all ….. :no: folks are sick azz shyt…….

I already said I was tired of all the race sh*t. Let me add that I’m tired of the gay sh*t too. The ignorance is so aggravating that I just want to stick my head in the sand and not see it anymore. I really wish I didn’t know that this crazy bish and her abused children even existed. I’m too tired.

Because the older boys usually don’t have a male role model to emulate like the younger ones do. The older boy is an only child temporarily. So he only has his mother to emulate. Boys need to be taught to act like men, and a woman can’t teach that.

MissHarlem says:

This trick look like Mr Hanky. Im over her and this post. In more important news what is on the menu for lunch :thinking:

VDot says:

So did the 12 year old succeed in beating the gay away? Or did he end up catchin a windmill beat down?Gay men can be windmill :champ: :yes:

BrownskinQT says:

She may not be too bright, but she sure does look like she can sing a good ole’ negro spiritual :tape: :kona:

:thankyou: @Sandra. Smaht self.

@ jeniefrumdabloc, no, I didn’t hear about that case. But I’ve heard of similar cases. :no:

Shid by that age my older bro wasnt taking no more whippings. That nig was like Usan Bolt on your ass when belts, switches, shoes, came out.

VDot says:

And her 15 year son was intoxicated huh? Wonder where he got his supply

From her liquor stash. That’s really why she beat him.

And you know damn Black :facepalm: why lawd !

what is on the menu for lunch

I had a Healthy Choice Crustless PotPie. *wrinkles nose* it was alright. Finally met my weight goal and still aint happy. :yawn: #women #goodprollemtohave

————-
      But if the older turns gay, how is the younger any better if that’s his role model :think:

Yall so wretched. :hahaha:

From her liquor stash. That’s really why she beat him.
      ——————-
      Oh My :ghost:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

“Because the older boys usually don’t have a male role model to emulate like the younger ones do. The older boy is an only child temporarily. So he only has his mother to emulate. Boys needs to be taught to act like men, and a woman can’t teach that.”

Interesting. I can see having no male role model being the reason for a boy being effeminate, but where does the attraction to penis come into play :think:

That’s really why she beat him.

Welp :ghost:

VDot says:

**********

:lightbulb: that’s right, because gay men never have fathers in their lives and Ms. EJ Antoinette is the exveption #TeamThis #Gaywithadaddy

What is m s t o? Your filters working hard for the block. Thats out of order. :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

:danban: git it girl. Im tryna dodge the 15 dolla lunch but it aint looking to bright. Let me front and go on 5th ave like Im shopping then stumble into a dolla pizza shop :lol:

VDot says:

That’s really why she beat him

:rofl: :yes:

Miany says:

Ms. EJ Antoinette is the exveption #TeamThis #Gaywithadaddy
      ^^ :dead: #GayWithADaddy :ghost:

BrownskinQT says:

She looks like she drinks Wild Irish Rose… Auntie please don’t ban me.

cougar lover says:

folks always tryna project their inner demons onto other folk. she probably used to lick puzzy back in her day, in some barn somewhere in willacoochie nawf cacka’lacky. Her demons have now come home to roost in her kid, so she doing this to him, cuz she still can’t effectively deal with her inner turmoil. psychology 103 <– i got an A- in that jant, so i lowkey be knowing.

Welp about to get some rest, had to leave work :no: School called and daughter having allergy issues too, me and her bout to get some rest…. all this rain we been getting lately and now the sun is back :shrugs: has brought something out in the air :sick: good day folks :bye:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

And if no male role model is the cause of male homosexuallity, how does one become a lesbian :think: The feeling to emulate ones Mother escalates into feelings of wanting to be with ones Mother, which transitions into wanting to be inside ones Mother or one who has equipment like said Mother :think:

MsB2u says:

Wtf
      :tape:

VDot says:

and still aint happy.

***********************

*pats lap* come here babe, ill comfort you ;) :lick:

Yall leave Sandra alone. :lol: I was too lazy to try to go research it but they had some solid eveidence as to why the phenomenon happens..

Ok, got that backwards its, boys with big brothers most likely to be gay. :hahaha: Sorry! :ashamed:

“.. there had been over a dozen earlier studies that demonstrated a link between older male siblings and gay people; the new study more clearly showed that the so-called “fraternal birth order effect” truly is a case of gay people being gay from the womb, and NOT BEING “turned” gay by their environment, their upbringing, or other factors.

The study involved one thousand male Canadians, and appeared in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. The study showed that even if gay men were reared separately from their siblings, the number of older brothers they had still seemingly had an effect on how likely they were to be gay.

That result supports the theory that homosexuality has a biological basis, rather than a sociological or psychological basis. In other words, the study suggests that being gay is neither a mental illness nor a choice.”

OutsidetheBox says:Why her streak of gray didnt make her wise.. :huh: or is it something else she gets?
      ~
      ~
      !!!

Diva says:

Who the fugg let that dayum GREMLIN out? dat bish gots a full grown skunk laying on top of her head :rofl:

Miany says:

^^ :cosign: it all…so sick of all this shi

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

^This was my first thought :think: As if the emancipation proclamation skipped her town. Somebody needs to find her email addy and invite her to next years Juneteenth :yes:

psychology 103 <– i got an A- in that jant, so i lowkey be knowing.

:love: Yeah you do.

KyCakes says:

He not all der…Well my dear, neither are you…

Can someone please take up a church collection? The “top teef” fund?

I wonder if that 12 yr old is available for bookings cause according to them church folks Donnie McClurkin aint ever not been gay and they didn’t let him sing.

BrownskinQT says:

Somebody needs to find her email addy and invite her to next years Juneteenth

:nono: :rofl:

Mannie says:

This is exactly why there should be some kind of test you have to take before you have children….

More….

The exact cause of the link is unknown. But Dr Blanchard said a mother’s body changes every time she gives birth to more than one son.

Second, third and subsequent unborn male babies in the womb are exposed to more testosterone – something which may go back to when younger siblings needed to be stronger to survive if food was scarce.

There are also higher levels of antibodies in the womb for subsequent sons which could affect the orientation of the brain.

But not all the experts believe Dr Blanchard’s theory because there is no evidence that Roman Catholics and Mormons, who tend to have large families, produce more gay men.

Social scientists also point out that the theory would mean the trend for smaller families in the Western world would mean fewer gay men, too, and that doesn’t seem to be true either.

Dr Blanchard said, however: ‘The theory that early childhood experiences lead to homosexuality has had 100 years and its supporters have come up with zip.’

————-
      :cosign:

KyCakes says:

—————————————————————-
      :whistle:
      Ohhh Mama; Is Massa gon’ sell us tamorruh; yes…yes…yes

BrownskinQT says:

@ Twerkson, are you new or did you change your name again? :think:

FuturedocDonte says:

Goes in google to find that mugg shot… It’s time for a new gravie :typing:

—————
      Im getting to the point where I’m for that. Some of these women :no:

These are the most likely populations that would pray it away or just deny the urge or whatever tho right? Doesnt mean they arent gay as fukk.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—–
      Now what type of test is going to tell you if someone gonna beat the kids? No offence but, that might not stop the crazy people.

Diva says:

*grabs glasses* Is that Mannie Fresh? Hey Mannie :wave:

KyCakes says:

——————————————————————-
      My kid can spot a Mormon from a mile away…the short sleeved, white dress shirt, the back pack and the ten speed bike w/ required helmet :lol:

Heck naw these are not my peepa. These some extra kuntree arse folks from the region we refer to as Down East.

Why the mama look like Sylvester in the face tho her own dayum self?

The gay sanger who is deceased.

Not the cat. Him too tho.

The test should come before you fugg not to see if you gonna be a good mammy or pappy!!!

Im getting to the point where I’m for that. Some of these women

I’m never gonna be for that. Glo (MIL..Lebron’s mama) wouldve neva passed the test. Instead there is a :nun:

Miany says:

^^ THAT CAN’T be used to refute the theory due to the cultural/social ramifications. Gay means more in some communities than others.. I can imagine large #’s of Catholics would probably either be in the closet or just be celibate…They won’t just come out all willy nilly…shiiid lots of old school catholic men wont even pull out their wives

Mannie says:

But what type of test :think: People have found ways to beat the urine sample. Would the test be written? Essays are too subjective. How would said test be graded? Would there be a different test for Asians, or would we willingly allow them to phuk the curve up for everyone else :shrugs:

You make me feel….miiiiiiiiiiight-teee reallllllllllll :headphones:

Miss Sylvester woulda did this lady hair tho.

Does the Mighty Real dance real REAL fast and *exits* :danban:

But I wonder if when she goes to the store to get a soda pop she forgets her shoes Geezus!

No offence but, that might not stop the crazy people.

We need to take a trip to the crazy house so we can see how “real crazy ppl” will fool each and every one of us.

That movie.. :rofl: The one where the patient convinces somebody he a doc and the real doc came and saved her after a long time? Gosh what was that..? Sorry. Mind fart.

—————–
      Lawd but the results of the others :no:

@ Twerkson, are you new

Yes. Hi :hi:

:hahaha: :heart: ‘d.

With that Tiger Parenting style. Them mofos cray. Just cause they beat their children into submission in nonwiolent ways doesnt mean they aint crazy.

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

Mannie and Miany are 2 different people.lol.

She smelt bar-b-cue. :shrug: Thought it was a fyre. Turned out to be her gay son in thurr wif that grown ass man. Whats a mama to do..

Ohhh Mama; Is Massa gon’ sell us tamorruh; yes…yes…yes
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This ish? Remind me of the ole yt woman sanging it in “Bringing Down The House” with Queen Latifah. :ghost:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Who would give this test?And what would make them a good enough parent to give the test, and how would you know if that person was not crazy?

Ok now who the f*ck is S. Epatha Twerkerson and why the heyull are they so gat dayum funny? :lol:

:hahaha: :heart: ‘d.
      ________________________________________________-

But I read that as an asian person and slanted my eyes (nonwiolent)was that on purpose?

BrownskinQT says:

@Twerkson, nice to meet you :)

Mannie and Miany are 2 different people.lol.

Yes.. *giggles uncomfortably*

I love your gravi. :heart:

Gowans said her oldest son, whom she referred to as “gay in some way,”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      WHAT dayum way?

Either its all in…. or its all out (no pun intendend)

Why the mama look like Sylvester in the face tho her own dayum self?

The gay sanger who is deceased.

Not the cat. Him too tho.
      :headphone: YOU MAKE ME FEEL MI-I-IGHTY REAL :party:

KyCakes says:

Ohhh Mama; Is Massa gon’ sell us tamorruh; yes…yes…yes
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      ——————————————————————–
      Exactly! :lol:

When she was singing it and Dana was behind her with the knife :shank:

WHAT dayum way?

:rofl: Like, Lady either he is or he aint.. :rofl:

Yes.. *giggles uncomfortably*

For quite sometime I read Miany as Mannie. I see now Mannie rarely posts. I feel stupid :smack:

But did yall ever talk about the fact that Tron Chili’s son looks like Jermaine Stewart now? I know that this is late but I was looking at his picture and then went to google and my older kids were like :eek:

Hey Bizzle::: Thank you honey!

that_VA_thickchick says:

Ok now who the f*ck is S. Epatha Twerkerson

Im just me. Hi :hi: Love your gravi. Hopefully hes at peace :pray:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hi Miss. Twerkerson :hi: Welcome? Has anyone given you a welcome packet and gift bag?

:whistle: WE Don’t have to take our clothes off :dance: to have a good time uhhhhh huhhh

#jermainestewartright? :thinking:

I feel stupid

Dont. :hug: Have you read some of the chit we post in here. Its all relative. Good company here. :lol:

That hoe done lived a hard arse life tho. Like she worked at the chicken plant down that way…and on every dayum break she ever had in LIFE…she smoked a whole pack of Newports.

Face is beyond hustle hawd. Its more scared straight.

*checks new phone number*

:rofl: :rofl:

Yes @DTTS!!! That is him. He got that straight bob and all!

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

Has anyone given you a welcome packet and gift bag?

No, but someone did give me the herp backstage at a Teena Marie concert in the winter of 86 :think: Damn I miss the 80′s :love:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Ok now who the f*ck is S. Epatha Twerkerson

Im just me. Hi Love your gravi. Hopefully hes at peace
      Hey Boo Hey. I haven’t been here in a couple days so if you got a welcome packet I missed it. Is you a Sista or a Mista? or a Mister Missy (no judgement) :rofl:

But just don’t ever say he acts like a Miany cause ch….skfhajdhfaheiwiofnakdfnakdfjkadff…

All hell breaks loose!

KyCakes says:

:offtopic:
      Man..I’m so sick of FICA taxes…I mean for real..If social security is not expected to be solvent by the time I retire, Why the fawk am I paying this shyt? :wail:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

Has anyone given you a welcome packet and gift bag?

No, but someone did give me the herp backstage at a Teena Marie concert in the winter of 86 Damn I miss the 80?s

Em Gee It’s Brenden 2.0 :lol:

VDot says:

How yall just gon mistake EJ Mannie for Miany? :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@VA please see #103 and then come give me a hug!

*checks new phone number*

:rofl: :rofl:

:ashamed: THAT was for “him” :rollseyes:

Mama look like she say stuff like…

“We going to the Roses come payday…”

“When I get paid two paychecks from nah… we going to the Ryan’s”

“When I get my vacation….”

Country black ish like that.

Yes. Jermaine Stewart @DTTS. My ish by him tho was “Da werd is out thatchu and eye are lovers…thatchu and eye are lovers…thatchu and eye is getting it on…it on…the werrrrrrrrrrrrd is owt!!!” :headphones:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@VA please see #103 and then come give me a hug!
      Hey Sister Wife :happy:

:hugs: You know how we do!

THE CLEAN QUEEN says:

Yes @DTTS!!! That is him. He got that straight bob and all!

That was “my jammmmm” :dance:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Has anyone given you a welcome packet and gift bag?

—————-
      :hahaha: I like you. Can I call you Twerk-Twerk? And who has the damn welcome packets so Miss. Twerkerson can answer the questions!! :mad:
      It is Miss. isnt it? No? *confused face*

BrownskinQT says:

No, but someone did give me the herp backstage at a Teena Marie concert in the winter of 86 ……mmmm hmmmmm you ain’t new!!! LOL :)

Teena Marie
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :nono: She up there with Mimi to me. :no: She in my top 5.

_________
      :cosign: :lol:

It is Miss. isnt it? No? *confused face*

I like you too :think: Im not filling out a welcome packet. Once I answer Yes to the do you eat azz question, it will be held against me in future battles :nono:

Shuga Honey says:

11 year old black boy just got accepted to college to study quantun physics :yahoo:

now can we get a happy post on THAT? pleeeeeaaaaase, Sandra

Miss. Twerkerson can answer the questions!!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I just ask one question.

Have you had pank eye in the past 6 months and if YES…how did you contract it? :shakebutt: <<< :shrug:

Thanks

:nono: She up there with Mimi to me. :no: She in my top 5

Likewise. True Blue eyed soul. Venice shoreline Baby! I will cut a b*tch, take her purse, then cut her again behind LadyT :yes:

Unshakable says:

@cougar lover,

I thought willacoochie was in gawja? (pronounced gaw ja)

exampa – I live in Atlanta, gawja.

It is Miss. isnt it? No? *confused face*
      _________________________________

You aint new! Hell nawl you shole aint!!

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

WHYYY is Michael Strahan dressed in drag as OPRAH?????

I have a series of questions:

Who stole the ADT sign?

Why wouldn’t Keesh or Caramel take the gum?

What days does Diva not drink?

And for the bonus:

If Intense pooted what would it smell like?

S. Epatha Twerkerson got me wantin to watch Lackawana Blues.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Looks at mugshot: Long hair don’t care
      Man she looks short and she has long hair :thumbsup:
      Goes back to read comments :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I like you too Im not filling out a welcome packet. Once I answer Yes to the do you eat azz question, it will be held against me in future battles
      ——–
      hahahahahah. True (in my 2Chainz voice) Just skip that question. lol

11 year old black boy just got accepted to college to study quantun physics

Saw his story on World News. :heart:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I have a series of questions:

Who stole the ADT sign?

Why wouldn’t Keesh or Caramel take the gum?

What days does Diva not drink? Hahahah. She drink everyday!!

And for the bonus:

If Intense pooted what would it smell like?
      ——
      Because I said I was going to be shyt today, that’s the only question I can answer. lol

11 year old black boy just got accepted to college to study quantun physics

Saw his story on World News. :heart:

Post it. :love: stuff like this!

I have a series of questions:
      Who stole the ADT sign? Colonel Mustard? Or was it the Butler :think:
      Why wouldn’t Keesh or Caramel take the gum? Because she has ‘the sugars’?
      What days does Diva not drink? sem…Wait, Drink or swallow :think:
      And for the bonus:
      If Intense pooted what would it smell like? Dust? She kinda old aint she :think:

Ty says:

Diva says:

Did u call her a gremlin :crying: Throw some water on her and see if she will bubble like they do in the movie :rofl:

Who stole the ADT sign? That teenager she was tryna fawk at Wal-Mart.

Why wouldn’t Keesh or Caramel take the gum?. Awe I miss Keesh. She back up here as somebody else? :love:

What days does Diva not drink? We only have 7 days in a week? :shrug:

And for the bonus:

If Intense pooted what would it smell like? BROCCOLI :yes:

:pigsfly: Aunt Edna has left the building.

My job is showing Dr. Martin Luther The King’s I have a speech today to celebrate it’s 50th anniversary. My boss just asked me if I was going because he wanted to walk with me. I almost said, “Hail to the naw. I’m tired of all this race sh*t.” Instead I just said no. I can’t even do Dr. King right now, but my boss going was encouraging. I know all white folk ain’t bad but I kinda needed a little reminder right now.

Miany says:

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:
      WHYYY is Michael Strahan dressed in drag as OPRAH?????
      ^^ cuz the gay agen….. :kona:

Ty says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Still no Kenya yall?
      Kenya is on her honeymoon @ Sam's :chase: Go up front and have her paged :crying:

:offtopic: Call him the Doogie Howser of the physics world. Carson Huey-You has been admitted to Texas Christian University as an incoming freshman — at only 11 years old.

Young Huey-You will be taking university-level courses among teenagers and young adults. And it won’t just be any class load. The boy, who scored a 1770 on his SAT, speaks Mandarin Chinese and plays the piano, will be studying nothing less than quantum physics. In a nutshell, anything you try to do to be impressive after this will fail. :heart:

Miany says:

Kenya is on her honeymoon @ Sam’s
      ^^ :ghost: :hi: bye Ty

That has to Brenden!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Kenya is on her honeymoon @ Sam’s
      ——
      Please do not start…I have to be shyt today

EyesofScorpio says:

cougar lover says:

————————

:hahaha: :rofl: :dead:

S. Epatha Twerkerson got me wantin to watch Lackawana Blues.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      “We gawnnnnnnnnn danceeeeeeeeee….baby we gone DAYNCE!”

That is my shat :yahoo:

Ty says:

11 year old black boy just got accepted to college to study quantun physics
      :trophy:

BrownskinQT says:

:applause: Go ‘head young man!!!

His mom, Claretta, says her son had intense focus as an infant. By the age of one, he could read. By five, he was doing pre-algebra. Calculus, he says, relaxes him.

REALLY would like to know her pregnancy diary. What a blessing. :heart:

Kenya is on her honeymoon @ Sam’s Go up front and have her paged

Fukking dies. :ghost:

Shuga Honey says:

11 year old black boy just got accepted to college to study quantun physics

Saw his story on World News.

I saw it on Fark entitled “Bazinga”. :love: that show

:hug: I work with a mighty fine few of them. One of them is even my friend. They out there. Just like they was glad to find me.

Miany says:

:trophy: for the young man studying physics…there was a 16 (black boy) on the news who just graduated with his bacchelors at FAU this summer.. I was proud and happy for his fam (like I know him)

I am so tickeled at MTV editing Miley’s “dance”. We tried to show it to my mom and they took all the good chit out. :shrug:

What..they aint proud? :shrug:

*giggles*

BrownskinQT says:

:warning: Paging Kenya aka Caramel If you’s married nah, let us know!!!

Dymond says:

*snorts* somebody said EJ Mannie :kona:

Shuga Honey says:

so they done went and added the word twerk to the dictionary now :tea:

when we do it its flim flam filth but when they do it its historical and shyt. as otb would say, tuh!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Honeymooning at SAMs is smart! She can eat there, sleep in the outdoor furniture AND watch all the free movies on tv #winning
      Since ole boy worked at WalMart I wonder if they sent him to SAMs a promotion
      :whistle: moving on uuuppp to a median income in the SKY HIGH EEEEYYYYE

MissHarlem says:

Yall fall for his new posts all the time :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*snorts* somebody said EJ Mannie
      by Dymond on Aug 28, 2013 at 2:25 pm

I just choked on my soup :stop: it :hahaha:

BrownskinQT says:

:warning: Paging Kenya aka Caramel If you’s married nah, let us know!!!

:hi: I never really followed that story line. If you could break it down for me (without being disrespectful) Id appreciate it. I dont understand the love-hate relationship with her. Remember shes not here, no need to get ugly, Im just curious what the hoopla is about :popcorn:

Diva says:

*grabs the bullhorn* oh you hating heffas got Diva drank jokes :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

:dead: I hate MISS

somebody said EJ Mannie

Ooooooooohhhhhhh somebody’s gonna get iiiiitttt. Back when I was lurking I remember he came in here and spazzed out.

:wail: :wail:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yall fall for his new posts all the time
      by MissHarlem on Aug 28, 2013 at 2:27 pm
      ————
      Yep :hahaha: He didn’t even try to hide it this time tho

My muthafukking stomach is in knots. I cannot stand yall. :wail: :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

OTB I saw an NY version of you on Park ave during lunch and turned up my nose :lol: . Similiar everythang but :no: them connect the dots on her face killed it :coffee:

Ty says:

:crying:

That damn VDot :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Welp. Somebody other than MY AZZ gonna have to recap it.

Nerd.

**********************

I keep saying I need to make some white friends. It’s a crying shame that every single friend I have ever had in life was either Black or Puerto Rican. I got to do better than that.

Sometimes we need to be read. :facepalm: We aint gona never have no new male frens. :cry:

BrownskinQT says:

@Twerkson, I remember her rabbit dying, her paw put a shotgun to the ADT sign thiefs back and said you’s gon’ marry my daughter. they went to justice of the peace one day, but she’ll have a glamorous wedding because she comes from a well to do family. Besides that she always spoke to me

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

by S. Epatha Twerkerson on Aug 28, 2013 at 2:28 pm
      —————–
      *Celie face and ugly windmills at you*
      WHO BEING UGLY?! deez just jokes :lol:
      I like teasing her even if she doesn’t reply. I know she reading :eek:
      (In Diddy voice) Cara-melllllll come out and playyy!
      :danban: Drops Flavor in your ear beat

What..they aint proud? :shrug:
      *giggles*

They may not be proud, but they sure are flipping the script to make her look good. Headline news on Yahoo was how twerking was actually good for burning calories and tightening the glutes. Translation-Miley just saved housewives all across the world by introducing them to this NEW revolutionary exercise routine. Obviously it dont work tho, cuzz aint nothing tight nor firm about that colony of skin gathered arounst her backbone :shrugs:

Diva says:

somebody said EJ Mannie

—————-
      :rofl: yes he did…he went OFFFFFF!

Shuga Honey says:

so they done went and added the word twerk to the dictionary now :tea:
      August 28, 2013 at 2:26 pm

I call that shyt popping !!! :tea: They know they need to stop with the nonsense

Welp. Somebody other than MY AZZ gonna have to recap it.
      ________

Cause you cant do it respectfully? Thought you loved her huh huh :wail: :rofl:

Naw, that’s good chit tho. The sad part is a lot of people with really high IQ’s struggle in life. :(

Ty says:

somebody said EJ Mannie

Shhhhhh Auntie said we were responsible for his bytch fit

*puts Skittles back in my pocket*

:kona:

so they done went and added the word twerk to the dictionary now

I’m pretty sure they will say it was “invented” by Miley Cyrus too.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

You got a point :tea: my cousin has all these degrees, but lack common sense and street smarts :no: Something seems a bit off with her

Diva says:

chile Bumpface ain’t stutting us Roses…she on her honeymoon with her ADT prince cause dat bish has lived…we bitter fat heffas better find our happiness and quit hating on her :rofl:

Shuga Honey says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

so they done went and added the word twerk to the dictionary now

I’m pretty sure they will say it was “invented” by Miley Cyrus too.

yep, just like columbus “discovered” america :tea:

BrownskinQT says:

I retract my statement about my memory from Mannie spazzing.

Mannie says:

Yes.. *giggles uncomfortably*

I dont post cause i get tired of getting e-dragged when i post more than 5 times a month…See yah in September… :kona:

Dymond says:

:whistle: no new frendz no new frendz nono new :hahaha:

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: I toooollllddddd DUBB her ass aint nice to her :rofl: now she cant do a damn recap bc it wont work :wail:

EPATHA I was just about to font that. WHen I read that this morning I WAS PISSED. How the fck yall got her coining a term twerking and burning calories. Over it

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*slaps the Skittles out of Ty’s hand*
      :snort: Lamar snorting them up

:newpost:

Diva says:

:rofl: at the name Claretta…why they ain’t just name her Clara? blackfolks :smack:

Ty says:

Don’t stop posting Mannie :nono:

Auntie said we were making u cut up so welcome back :hug:

Shuga Honey says:

i think thats what they call being a Genius Savant.

you can only be so good at so many things. i guess the brain can only take but so much :shrug:

so they done went and added the word twerk to the dictionary now

I’m pretty sure they will say it was “invented” by Miley Cyrus too.

yep, just like columbus “discovered” america

Yup. Them folks never cease to amaze me!

yep, just like columbus “discovered” america
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      They aint LAND on no Plymouff Rock…Plymouff Rock landed on US.

MissHarlem says:

WELP yall done did it :ghost:

connect the dots

Pobrecita. SHE BETTA :whip: it up. I rem those days. Adult acne is a beast. :lol:

Dymond says:

b/w connect the dots & bumpface…..

S. Epatha Twerkerson says:

My apologies. I was confused, but meant no harm. I genuinely thought you 2 were the same people. Then I saw the 2 names back to back in one post and was like :eek: I dont know why they are picking on you, but hey whatever. See ya, and see the rest of yall…Im out :bye:

Well @Mannie they talked about Jesus baby. :eek: We talk about ourselves. Why are you exempt??? I think you should laugh it off. :hug:

Miany says:

^^ if it makes you feel better… they put “bootylicious” in the dictionary for BEYONCE

Well WIRE HANGERS FOR HER…. Stat! *Mommie Dearest Not*

@ OutsidetheBox: Dr. Blanchard’s paper is a bunch of bull. A recent Emory study concludes that
      “Most men who have an older brother have only one. The regressions suggest that, both with and without controls, having one older brother does not raise
      the likelihood of homosexuality in men. Moreover, although having multiple older brothers has a
      positive effect, it is not significant at the 5% level. Not only does the empirical evidence appear
      to reject the assumption of linearity, but it also casts doubt on whether there is a significant effect
      of older brothers on male sexual orientation in the first place.” The gays have latched onto that one study as definitive proof that gays are born and not influenced by our environment.
      They typically ignore the other studies that prove otherwise.

honeybun3757 says:

Chick looks like Charles Ramsey…..

3halos says:

So we aren’t allowed to instruct someone to beat the skunk out of her or would that cause a fowl smell to eject from her?