“The Sisterhood” Reality Star Accused of Forgery

Domonique Scott

Pastor turned reality TV star Domonique Scott was arrested for grand larceny, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Pastor Scott, star of TLC’s “The Sisterhood,” is charged with first-degree forgery and three counts of giving false statements, authorities told the AJC.

Domonique Scott

Prosecutors said Scott submitted false documents that inflated the value of assets and liabilities of a tutoring company that only existed on paper.

Scott reportedly attempted to qualify for funding through the federal Supplemental Education Services tutoring program.

From The AJC.com:

Scott sent to the state Department of Education a false balance sheet, a false statement of net income, a program summary showing a false start date for her company and a forged letter from a fictitious bank representing a non-existent cash line of credit, prosecutors said.

Scott’s company was hired to tutor students in DeKalb, Clayton, Bibb, Richmond and Muscogee counties as a result of the fraudulent documents, prosecutors said.

The federal program eventually dropped Scott’s company, prosecutors said.

If convicted, she faces up to 25 years in prison and fines of up to $400,000.

According to her website, Pastor Scott and her husband Pastor Brian Scott were inspired by the Holy Ghost to start Good Life International Church to “teach the Good Life to the body of believers” in North Georgia.

The couple also preached the word at the Holy Spirit SANE International Ministries ran by Pastors Mason and Twyla Betha in 2003.

• DownBottom

:shocked: :no: :tea:

• MSVALLDAY

What in the hairline hail is happening in that first pic.

• Gigi26

NOOOOO Not STRAWBERRY!!!!

The devil is a lie! Lawd look at them edges :no: alopecia :no:

Assemble the prayer warriors n bring the oil cuz the devil is busy this month. LAWD *bangs tambourine* For shame!!!!

• Miany

Good morning :waves:
    Nothing on topic. . Ion know these folk

• Roc

I saw this on the news this morning. Didn’t even recognize her azz. Chile…that hairline is a mess.

• MSVALLDAY

Alopecia much :thinking: You telling me the Holy Spirit is speaking to you about starting a church but he ain’t speaking to you about finding a dermatologist for all that scalp I’m seeing up there.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

she looks like a roach. :smh:

Mainy :happy: hey boo
    Morning DB :hi:

Ion kno em eithier, but wth going on with these preachers, they out of control and giving the good ones a bad rep :no: shame on it all, the debil is a lie!!!

• Anna

Living proof that some women need makeup, weave, wigs, tracks ect….

• Gigi26

Trust me, watching this show she was still struggling with inner demons so i’m not surprised but damn yo they really snatched her edges the fukk out on the sides :rofl: This is why I don’t fukks with broads who specialize in “styles” and not in “hair health” been going to my girl and my hair is shoulder blade length with my edges in tact. She know I don’t mess around bout my edges

Domonique Scott was arrested for grand larceny
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Who else was arrested… cause somebody stole her edges.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

Gigi26 says:

NOOOOO Not STRAWBERRY!!!!

The devil is a lie! Lawd look at them edges alopecia

______________________________

what kinda oil? kemi oil?? tea tree? cuz this is going to take something stronger than that olive oil they keep at the alter.

faye needa emergency :whip: hotline! 1-800-gro-edges

• Gigi26

She’s lucky them edges can be saved, get her some castor oil n she’ll be aight :yes: But that ain’t nothing but bad wigs n heat damage to the leave outs :no:

• Who Dat

This hoe look like Beeker from The Muppets.

Meep Meep.

I am too gatdayum done.

• DownBottom

Anna says:

Living proof that some women need makeup, weave, wigs, tracks ect….

********************

:hi: @Smonae

• http://www.xxtreemfilmz.com Nasir Rahim

AWWWW MAN…. :( MAN WHERE THE FANTASIA WRITE UPS AT SANDRA?

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Who snatched your edges boo??? #BlameWeave :scared:

• lovezoe

So sad.

• Gigi26

@ORANGE :rofl: Chile bring em all!!! We gonna make her a concotion that is Holy Ghost inspired :yes:

• Who Dat

There is too much shyt out in the world these days for your edges to just be like a TI/JT song. Dead and fuggin GONE.

*passes Dom some Monistat*

BISH USE IT. DEW SOMETHING. HAIL.

• Gigi26

I HATE K DUB :rofl: Bish SAID SHE LOOK LIKE BEEKER!

I AM DONE.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

She look like a hedgehog ’bout the head! SONIC!? Is that you??

SMONAE! HEY BOO! :hug: From downsturs. I was just talkin away, and y’all just did what y’all always do, ol’ rude azzes. Just up and LEAVE.

I know I’m late tho’.

• Smonae

This hoe look like Beeker from The Muppets.

Meep Meep.
    —————————

:rofl: where u get this chit from??? forgot all about Beeker

• rwilliams4782

Lord we come to you..Asking that you please lay edges amongst your sheep.Lord I shall have what I decree and Lord Sister Scott needs edge control and the best lawyer those fraudulent funds can obtain. Father it is your will.. and thy will shall be done…Lord I didnt know mary j blige was having financial struggles …

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

Was this the chick that pawned her engagement ring on the show?

• Gigi26

:hugs: Smonae!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Orange Blossom says:

she looks like a roach.

****************************

And I spit coffee. I lubs yew already. :heart:

Kay I posted new post :hugs:

But, listening to Ye he was sounded like his old self. I like the song with Charlie Wilson too :thumbsup:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I blame Puffy for it ALL then. In this case. Sean Combs is responsible. He stole her edges b/c Mase still owes 25 albums.

Why you leave this part til the end Sandra? When it is the key to what is going on here?

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

:happy: KC

• MSVALLDAY

Gigi26 says:

@ORANGE Chile bring em all!!! We gonna make her a concotion that is Holy Ghost inspired
    _______________________________________

Holy Ghost inspired! :danban: <——————- Praise Dance!!

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

What did Jesus do? He erased her edges, that’s what He did.

• kamadiva

I never even heard of the show… :shrug:

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

yall some blasphemous mofos, yo!

• Smonae

Chan u need to add “aint shyt” back to yo name :hahaha:

• rwilliams4782

Her neck was always shaped like a slinky

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

This is a good time to remind you Atlanta women that if you are arrested you will not be allowed to wear your lacefronts or extensions in jail. Spare yourself the embarrassment by maintaining your hair with a good leave-in conditioner and get your ends trimmed regularly.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Her edges….Lord, she needs a blessing. I’m thinking Jesus needs to be a regular wig so her edges can grow back…dag on. They could not let her keep her hair on for the mug shot?!

• Who Dat

Lord I didnt know mary j blige was having financial struggles
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What’s in them chicken wraps MARY?

Crispy Chicken, Fresh Lettuce, Three Cheesesssssssssssssses

Wrapped up in a, tasty, flour, tortillahhhhhhhhh

Google it. Mary J. Burger King Chicken Wraps.

iAmChan says:

What did Jesus do? He erased her edges, that’s what He did.
    ——-
    I wonder what she did why Jesus snatched up her edges like that?

• MsB2u

:no:WOW THOSE EDGES ARE SOMETHING SERIOUS

• rwilliams4782

Yea atlanta dont play..they got Trina Braxton lookin like Frederick Douglas on her mugshot..

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:rofl: :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This is just about everywhere now. I read the local mag the Slammer just so I can see who has been de-wigged here locally.

18 yo auntie look like Beeker too come to find out.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

iAmChan says:
    What did Jesus do? He erased her edges, that’s what He did.

:hahaha: :dead:

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

this reminds me of when i was 19 or so & told my friends that i always kept a fresh perm because just in case i died unexpectedly. i didnt want ppl to come to my final viewing and see my new growth. they were like :wtf:

so young. so vain. so facepalmy

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

This hoe look like Beeker from The Muppets.
    Meep Meep.
    CRINE :crying1:
    Whew when I saw this mugshot I was sad. I was like her edges was mad like all my life I had to fight “karate: They didn’t ask to be put out there like that.
    I liked the show… It’s a shame cause if the cameras were still rolling (it’s cancelled) this would have been the bomb story line. REAL LIFE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :ghost:

• rwilliams4782

SHE HAD AN INVOLUNTARY MOHAWK .HER HAIR SAID BISH WE DO WHAT WE WANT..

• Smonae

Hell u would think since u wearing weave ur hair would be healthy under there :shrugs:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

they got Trina Braxton lookin like Frederick Douglas on her mugshot..
    Oh ok. SO we going in no Vaseline today huh?
    Weezy voice :whistle: Stomping on this blog like a MF Sigma.. I’m going in.. I’m going in… And I’mma go hard…I’mma go hard :rofl:

• Gigi26

they got Trina Braxton lookin like Frederick Douglas on her mugshot..
    ———————————
    :rofl: NOOOOOO

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:shocked:

• FuturedocDonte

:rofl: Wooooo take me now Jesus! This mugshot on a scale of bad to Mona Scott Young-before-and-after-pic… This mugshot is :no:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

———-
    Girl it should be but a lot of ppl use that as an excuse to not do shyt underneath. A lot of em don’t even maintain the weave :rofl:

——–
    Right!! I don’t get that at all. For all that, you should of just left your real hair out and kept it moving.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I feel bad for her :no: This is just a shame, but she wasn’t all the way right on that show

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

rwilliams4782 says:

SHE HAD AN INVOLUNTARY MOHAWK .HER HAIR SAID BISH WE DO WHAT WE WANT..
    _____________________________

:dead:

would she still have to pay for a whole funeral since parts of her head is dam near scalped?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

If you have a weave and it looks like a dry, matted, birds nest, please just take it out and deal with your real hair. Because at this point, the weave is looking just as bad. Thanks.

• Gigi26

Hell u would think since u wearing weave ur hair would be healthy under there
    ————————————
    NOPE. These hoes don’t moisturize n wash under that hair that’s why the bish ends up giving up the ghost :yes: I seent it with my own eyes once. Chick pretty much had nothing but the hair in the middle of her head left to braid. :no:

• rwilliams4782

They need to add another fraud charge. Had people fraudulently believing she had edges the whole time..lemme call Fulton county.

• Who Dat

SHE HAD AN INVOLUNTARY MOHAWK .HER HAIR SAID BISH WE DO WHAT WE WANT..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Did it say it in that God awful Canadian accent of hern?

:crying1:

It is only 1022a EST.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Still calling her pimp Daddy, she was a travesty on there :no:

• rwilliams4782

@orange she will have to pay extra bc im gonna have to take my sweet time airbrushing edges back on..

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

Being in DC has enhanced my Aint Shyt to a new level. You have to not give a damn just to make it up here. Poor me.

• Who Dat

Oh ok. SO we going in no Vaseline today huh?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• free

that head is a felony….

• Smonae

Shyt I wash and condition box braids, i need to be able to pull this in a pony when i take em down and my edges need to come too :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

I have no idea who this woman is….I haven’t watched the show either…

• Who Dat

where u get this chit from??? forgot all about Beeker

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I am just now seeing this SMonae. I aint never forgetting about poor Beeker.

Beeker had FAS.

I actually loved Beeker. She looks just like him though.

• free

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says: Oh ok. SO we going in no Vaseline today huh?

****************************

i am in tears :rofl:

• MSVALLDAY

Oh ok. SO we going in no Vaseline today huh?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just raw!!!!! :hahaha:

• Eye of Heart

I hate all yall!!! :rofl: These comments have me damn choking!! :dead: Bish up there looking like woody wood pecker :no:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Free and Dub just let me know the play *cracks knuckles* You know I m game. Check my gravie if you don’t belee me :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

rwilliams4782 says:

___________________________

Listen here Are-Ruh Will-yums. I’ma need you to at LEAST go look at that ko-nah…because yo’ azz is on the way to being put CLEAN’T in it!

:wail:

• rwilliams4782

How you gonna tutor someone in math..and you dont even know how to add tea tree oil to your scalp?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

I actually loved Beeker. She looks just like him though.

************************

Beeker was my fav Dubbs. :heart: ESPECIALLY on Muppet Babies. :yes:

And now I got to play Going In by Lil Wayne :rofl:
    *chair dancing*

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

she said put some wool back on the sheep head for the winter :sheep:

fat ass husband prolly ate her edges :cry:

• rwilliams4782

Lol sorry Kay .. just tryin to get sister scott a christmas miracle..miracle on cell block B..

• MSVALLDAY

Ya’ll ain’t shyt today. At my desk in tears.

• free

Sandra Rose says: This is a good time to remind you Atlanta women that if you are arrested you will not be allowed to wear your lacefronts or extensions in jail.

*****************************

damn! so what if you have the hair weaved in? don’t they sew/glue in weave?

• Eye of Heart

fat ass husband prolly ate her edges
    _________

• rwilliams4782

Her and her husband should have been at the same barber..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

She need to use this mix on them edges.

2 parts Glover’s Mane
    3 parts Baby Don’t Be Bald
    20 parts Doo-Grow
    38 parts Keranique
    12 parts Viviscal
    5 whole onions
    6 cloves of garlic
    A panch of cayenne
    4 B-12 vitamins
    67 Biotin tablets

• Eye of Heart

Somebody give her the monistat recipe for them edges. :coffee: I know one of y’all still gat it. :waiting:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

miracle on cell block B

******************************

I FUGGIN QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ghost:

• rwilliams4782

Bout to do a praise break..Lord..I may not have my dream job..my dream home nor my dream..but thank ya…thank ya… that I can look in the mirror and look to the side and see a miracle of edges upon my head…yasssss. somebody get on that organ lol

• Who Dat

@fat ass husband prolly ate her edges :sad:

@Kaycei I loved Beeker from back on the OLD Muppet show. And on Muppet Babies too. But the original Muppet show. I am showing my age right there.

It’s time to play the music It’s time to light the lights!!!!!!!!! It’s time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show tonight. :danban:

• FashionAddict

Ya’ll got me at work dying, my boss just walked past looking at me crazy. I would show him the picture, but he wouldn’t understand.

(Jeezy voice) HOLD UP WAIT ONE MF MINUTE :rofl: :wails: :ghost:
    I.QUIT.DIS.BISH……
    Wait why did Jeezy rap :earphones: “she said I can’t feel my legs and I said bish me neither”
    And I just thought about the dude with no legs RWillaims fam was trying to bury at 25% off. I am weak :crying1:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

SHYT! I forgot to add 3 Sasquatch tears to that mix! :mad:

——
    *waves church fan and sings* When I think about Jesus and what he’s done for me, when I think about Jesus, he let my edges be free, I can dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance, dance all night!!!

• rwilliams4782

@mistaken.. she wanted half off.. no pun intended lol

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

***************************************************

GLORAAAAAYYYY!! *DOES THE CHICKENWINGFANDANCE THE FAT LADIES DO WITHOUT MOVING IN THE PEWS*

Chile them edges is gone :no:

• MrsL

Man, those edges. :no: I hear coconut oil can help with that…

• Who Dat

Somebody give her the monistat recipe for them edges.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I gave her azz the whole tube in #20. Just fugg it.

:hahaha: :rofl: #98

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Someone needs to have a memorial service for her edges. They have clearly gone on to Glory, to be with the Lord. :nun:

:whistle:
    Take Me To The King
    I don’t have much to bring
    My edges are torn in pieces
    It’s my offering
    Take Me To The King

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

She uses that new edge cream called “Find Me” and I for one think that it is showing remarkable results.

Everybody thinking the same thing :rofl: did anyone even discuss the crime :hahaha: hell those edges is a crime though :rules:

• Eye of Heart

Somebody give her the monistat recipe for them edges.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I gave her azz the whole tube in #20. Just fugg it

• rwilliams4782

SO i guess yall just gonna act like her neck not shaped like a slinky or an accordion.. ok :tea:

:dead:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

But look at her eyes in the mugshot though. She is looking like when I get back to G Pop I am finna beat a bish :buttshake: cause I know this edgeless mugshot bout to go viral :angry:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And when they done it smell like old lady par-fumes.

Like Tabu or White Shoulders.

Fugg ALL of yall, OK? :crying: <- real tears

Eye of Heart says:

:whistle:
    Take Me To The King
    I don’t have much to bring
    My edges are torn in pieces
    It’s my offering
    Take Me To The King
    ——–
    :dead: :hahaha:

• rwilliams4782

All those funds you racked up on forgery and never once did you consider going to get that Alopecia checked on.

• MsB2u

Eye of Heart says:

:whistle:
    Take Me To The King
    I don’t have much to bring
    My edges are torn in pieces
    It’s my offering
    Take Me To The King
    ————————–

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

MrsL says:

Man, those edges. I hear coconut oil can help with that…

**************************

Coconut oil is AMAZING on hair. Sealed my ends. Sure did.
    It can do it for her. It will seal that blessing and bind what has come against her edges.

For what she binds on her edges is surely bound in heaven.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

KayCeiSoul says:

She need to use this mix on them edges.

2 parts Glover’s Mane
    3 parts Baby Don’t Be Bald
    20 parts Doo-Grow
    38 parts Keranique
    12 parts Viviscal
    5 whole onions
    6 cloves of garlic
    A panch of cayenne
    4 B-12 vitamins
    67 Biotin tablets

:eek: why you tryna turn her ass into Gossammer? bish gonna be a wooly mammoth fuggin with that concoction. :rofl:

• gypsyeyes

I think that I’m getting fired today…

FUGG YOU R.WILLIAMS WITH EVERY SICK DACK CAUSE BETWEEN LAST NIGHT AND THE MAN WITH NO LEGS AND WIFE WANTING A DISCOUNT AND NOW THESE EDGES.

YALL AINT SHYT!!!

BUT FOR REAL HER EDGES LOOK LIKE IT WAS GRAZED BY THAT GOT THAT MAN FUGGED.
    HER HAIRLINE IS BBBAAAAAAADDDDD!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    She got a pack of hot dogs ’round her neck like Jackie Christie huh?

• MSVALLDAY

Eye of Heart says:

:whistle:
    Take Me To The King
    I don’t have much to bring
    My edges are torn in pieces
    It’s my offering
    Take Me To The King
    _____________________________________________________

See :peace: I’m out. Ya’ll ain’t making me lose my good job crying at my little desk.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini?

*Pours blessed oil in palm and lays hands*

Lord I come to you this morning, in mourning for this young woman’s hairline . Lord I just ask that you restore everything the devil stole from her, oh lord. She need restoration and peace and I just thank you for already doing so. In jesus name, amen.

Good morning roses :hi: good morning sandra :hi:

Chile who singing the take me to king song :ghost:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I bet if you touched her hair it would feel real soft and frail like a baby’s head cause they not real edges anymore. Like if you BLOW them hoes gone fly away like a bird :pigsfly: Like a dandelion :ghost:
    Mystikal voice: Here her edges go :waves:

Taken :rofl:

Y’all acting up today, damn thats Trina
    These bishes taking that weave out looking like Eddie Kane & sh*t :shocked:

• rwilliams4782

Yessss lol…she must have thyroid problems smh

• MSVALLDAY

KayCeiSoul says:

MrsL says:
    Man, those edges. I hear coconut oil can help with that…
    **************************
    Coconut oil is AMAZING on hair. Sealed my ends. Sure did.
    For what she binds on her edges is surely bound in heaven.
    _______________________________________________________________

Please stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Them damn eyebrows damn near missing too :thinking:

• gypsyeyes

NOW WE KNOW WHY THEM CHIRRENS HAIR LOOKED LIKE THAT AND HER HAIR WAS ALL DID UP. HER EDGES LOOKS LIKE WHEN YOU HAVE ON BLACK SOCKS AND TAKE THEM OFF AT THE END OF THE NIGHT AND THERE IS BLACL LINT SPARINGLY ON YOUR FEET.

These bishes taking that weave out looking like Eddie Kane & sh*t
    ——-
    *sings* I feeelll like goingggg ooonnnnnn. lmao. Yo, yall ain’t shyt today! Fuggin Eddie Kane Jr.!!!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Pours blessed oil in palm and lays hands*
    You ain’t lay hands on her tho :ghost:
    Put some Monistat on em first

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

Her hairline is growing in the spirit of Geoffrey from the Fresh Prince.

:rofl: yall are going IN!

• MSVALLDAY

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

*Pours blessed oil in palm and lays hands*

_____________________________________________________

Please give her the edges that the cankerworm and palmerworm have eaten up!!! Restore lawd!! Restore!!!

Taken why is Trina in your damn gravie :ghost:

She look like Mos Def when he played chuck berry in Cadillac Records

——————–

Nakeyaaaaa :rofl:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

She got black lint ball sock feet :wails:
    HOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGG

:whistle:
    I?ve had my share of ups and downs, times when MY EDGES were not one around, God came and spoke these words to me, praise will confuse the enemy.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

• gypsyeyes

HAIRLINE LOOKING LIKE SHAVED PUBIC HAIR TRYING TO GROW BACK.

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkie Orange Blossom

she do kinda favor Earthworm Jim tho :thinking:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    NOT ONE RED DIME. That is the realest crime of all. I CON-KURR

Taken why is Trina in your damn gravie :ghost:
    Jenie don’t it look like they made her take out her teeth too :rofl:
    She up dey with baby teeth and no edges :crying1:

HAIRLINE LOOKING LIKE SHAVED PUBIC HAIR TRYING TO GROW BACK
    —–
    :ghost:

• gypsyeyes

::::::::::::……:::::::::::::::
    :::::::::::::::::….::::::::::::
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HER HAIRLINE!!!!!

• Who Dat

HAIRLINE LOOKING LIKE SHAVED PUBIC HAIR TRYING TO GROW BACK.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Is Waffle House still round there? Go stick your hand on a hot waffle iron for typing this.

:ghost:

She look like Mos Def when he played chuck berry in Cadillac Records

:wail:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

She might want to dial up the main line and beg Jesus for her edges back. IJS.

::::::::::::……:::::::::::::::
    :::::::::::::::::….::::::::::::
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HER HAIRLINE!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Just open follicles looking like Braille.

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

She look like Mos Def when he played chuck berry in Cadillac Records

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

Her hairline says “Won’t He do it” in braille.

• gypsyeyes

HAIRLINE LOOK LIKE BRAIL, I BET STEVIE WONDER KNOW WHAT SHE THINKING!!!

• The Pearl!

:waves: Morning, All! She is living proof that you shouldn’t start what you’re not willing to continue! THIS is what happens when you start with all the weaves, wigs, heavy-handed braiding, etc. — there’s no turning back! :nono:

She look like a new born/baby boy whos mammy been stretchin they lil hairs to out in pony tails while fawkimg their hairline up

• IsThisThingOn…

***************************************************

Oh we on praise break?!

:thankyou:

:danban:

eveRyone knows thAt Jesus was white. what planet are you from, ZanZanini? says:

JUST LEAVE!! :rofl:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Her hairline says “Won’t He do it” in braille.
    ——-
    He did it alright. Snatched them edges up, and walked smooth off. Left her with dust.

• Who Dat

I BET STEVIE WONDER KNOW WHAT SHE THINKING!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Clarence Carter too.

• lexdiamonz

Domonique Scott was arrested for grand larceny
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Who else was arrested… cause somebody stole her edges.

JESUS be a LACEFRONT for this child.. is this the one who used to be a prostitute… SAD

Jenie
    You in the ATL, i need u to do a tutorial on how to wear weave, take it out and still look cute with hair and the added bonus of “EDGES”

These bishes bald and aint got no eyebrows :hahaha:

:whistle:
    I’ve had my share of ups and downs,
    times when MY EDGES were not one around,
    God came and spoke these words to me,
    praise will confuse the enemy

:danban: <-Shoutin for Glo-RAY!!

Pearl :waves:

• rwilliams4782

Omg I have so many tears coming out of my eyes..

She look like Mos Def when he played chuck berry in Cadillac Records
    That’s it. I peed. :kona:

• lexdiamonz

Eye of Heart says:

I’ve had my share of ups and downs,
    times when MY EDGES were not one around,
    God came and spoke these words to me,
    praise will confuse the enemy

<-Shoutin for Glo-RAY!!

OK YOU done bout got me FIRED I AM HOLLERING over here !!

:dead: YALL ROSEBUDS AINT SHIYAT!!!!

• rwilliams4782

She got a hairline like carl winslow

*rubs my baby pissy diaper against her edges*
    it’s good for your skin and follicles :yes:

• Who Dat

Omg I have so many tears coming out of my eyes..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Go over to the jail and cry ‘cross her hairline. Maybe salt wata will help.

• gypsyeyes

THAT IS WHY SHE WANTED TO SEE HER EX PIMP BOYFRIEND. SHE WANTED TO GET HER EDGES BACK CAUSE THEY WAS STILL HOE-STROLLING IN THE FORM OF HIS CHEST HAIR. HER EDGES IS THE REASON WHY I DON’T EAT TACO BELL…

Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus! *loud whisper*

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

Her hairline is continuously doing the “Dip baby dip” part of the Tootsee Roll song.

• Eye of Heart

Omg I have so many tears coming out of my eyes..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Go over to the jail and cry ‘cross her hairline. Maybe salt wata will help.

YEW WILL NEVER BE SHYT!!

Smonae says:

Jenie

I will teach em two things >>>>> Studio 4 :yes:

160+ in and we still on topic technically :dead:

• IsThisThingOn…

we’ll now have a selection from the crowining glory ensemble whose members consist of her remaining hairs:

they said i wouldn’t make it
    they said i wouldn’t be here today
    they said i’d never amount to anything
    but im glad to say, that i’m on my way
    AND I’M GROWING MORE AND MORE EACH DAAA AAYY
    THERE WERE MANY WHO STARTED OUT WITH ME
    BUT NOW THEY’VE GONE ASTRAY
    BUT I’M STILL HOLDING ON… I’M STILLLLLLLL HOLDING ON…

sets off another praise break :danban:

iAmChan says:

——–
    I’m done. Chan wins the I ain’t shyt award today. :hahaha:

The mucks, go to the 50 dollar weave spots…… Studio 4 fix 50 dollar weaves :yes:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

*looks back up at the mugshot*
    She look like she irritated :rolleyes: Cause her edges talking to her like Ike “you know you done messed up right? You know you done messed up!!” :lolsign:

IsThisThingOn… says:

they said i wouldn’t make it
    they said i wouldn’t be here today
    they said i’d never amount to anything
    but im glad to say, that i’m on my way
    AND I’M GROWING MORE AND MORE EACH DAAA AAYY
    THERE WERE MANY WHO STARTED OUT WITH ME
    BUT NOW THEY’VE GONE ASTRAY
    BUT I’M STILL HOLDING ON… I’M STILLLLLLLL HOLDING ON…
    ——-
    I’m CRYING!!! I can NOT!!

iAmChan says:

:whistle:
    Cotton candy sweet as gold
    LEMME SEE THEM EDGES GROW
    EDGES GROW. Lemme see them edges grow

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*rubs my baby pissy diaper against her edges*

:crying1:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

This small one inch :lolsign: got mo edges than her :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

:newpost: Georgia Men Don’t Measure Up in Condom Study

Yall mr razz is looking at me crazy for laughimg so hard, then I showed him why. :rofl:

• rwilliams4782

Smh never knew velcro could be hair until today..her hair look like the side of a trapper keeper

they said i wouldn’t make it
    they said i wouldn’t be here today
    they said i’d never amount to anything
    but im glad to say, that i’m on my way
    OH MY LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE ME NOW. I CANNOT GO ON :crying1:

rwilliams4782 says:

I quit this blog for LIFE!! :crying:

Chile she look a hot as mess without Make up :hahaha: sheesh… I just seen the other picture :ghost:

YEW WILL NEVER BE SHYT!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I was trying today. I mean I set out to be…then Sandra posted that pic of a Pittsburgh security guard with a thong on…and then Kordell Stewart came to mind and…well. Just WELL.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Hold the fugg up? Did someone just say they don’t eat taco Bell because of her edges?! Because it looks like taco meat?!

• IsThisThingOn…

gypsyeyes says:

::::::::::::……:::::::::::::::
    :::::::::::::::::….::::::::::::
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HER HAIRLINE!!!!!

____________________________

:blink: Did you just font in hairplugs tho’?! :no:

:ghost:

• Smonae

:rofl: om my lordt taco meat

• Apparition

Yall trippin. Know ol girl a Freak. That’s what happens when you :blow: and keep going after a nigga pop and have him like :bounce: until he be like :angry:

• Eye of Heart

:whistle: My last selection about edges for the evening
    They’re stronger, They’re wiser, They’re better,
    Much better,

When I look back over all I put you thru.
    I can see that you were the one that I held on to
    And They never
    Never would have made it

Oh They never could have made it
    Never could have made it without GLUE

• MSVALLDAY

Eye of Heart says:

iAmChan says:
    :whistle:
    Cotton candy sweet as gold
    LEMME SEE THEM EDGES GROW
    EDGES GROW. Lemme see them edges grow

_______________________________________

To the left, to the right……………..

• IsThisThingOn…

take me to the king :ghost:

• The Pearl!

:waves: @Smonae!

• Leslie

Wow! She is going to get federal time for this. Praying for her and her family.

• MrsL

KayCeiSoul says:

MrsL says:
    Man, those edges. I hear coconut oil can help with that…
    **************************
    Coconut oil is AMAZING on hair. Sealed my ends. Sure did.
    For what she binds on her edges is surely bound in heaven.
    ______________________________________________________

HalleLURjah!

• ohpretty1

I JUST saw this on the news and didn’t recognize her! Wow. HE always has the final say.

• DaJazzyJazz1

Wow….I didn’t recognize her in the mug shot, not until I saw the pic with her husband and realized who the hell she was….she been a criminal….nothing new here

• Audacious2

**Dead** @ all the COMMENTS……LMAO!

Now didn’t she have an old stank Holy than thou attitude on the show? So they now make you remove the weave in jail when you catch a case?

• NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE

Lol yall r stupid for thz comments. This the one who pawned her diamoned wedding ring on the show.

• Raven