Celebs Out & About: Kim Kardashian, Christina Milian, Rita Ora

Kim Kardashian visits The Ivy for lunch

Socialite Kim Kardashian dressed a little more appropriately for a public outing on Saturday, Jan. 11. The last time we saw the 33-year-old reality TV star, her bosom was straining to remain within the confines of her barely there top. Kim was seen as she departed The Ivy after dining with friends. Then on Sunday Kim and Kanye dined together at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills.
Photos: WENN.com and VLUV / Splash News

Christina Milian was seen leaving friend Lil Twist's birthday party at Philippe Restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA

Pseudo singer Christina Milian was seen leaving friend Lil Twist’s birthday party at ‘Philippe’ Restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA, on Saturday.
Photo: SPW / Splash News

Rita Ora arrives at LAX and changes clothes

The paparazzi initially confused British chanteuse Rita Ora for girlish singer Justin Bieber as she arrived at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Saturday. Rita surprised the paparazzi with her friendly and cheerful demeanor. She was in good spirits after a long flight from England.
Photo: WENN.com

Love Kims shoes

I’m so over Kim :shank: Rita looks a mess and usual … Christina no one cares :tea:

Hawt shoes!!

• dancerbee93

Dont really care what Rita is doing and where she is going :coffee:

• https://www.eventbrite.com/e/black-comic-book-festival-2014-networking-event-and-conversation-milest Orange Blossom

oh Rita :smh:

she’s like a caricature of herself. I cant tell if she’s in on the joke (like anna nicole smith was) or not.

why Xtina got a syringe in her hand :shocked:

dancerbee93 :shocked: I haven’t seen your font in a long time :hi:

dancerbee93 says:

Dont really care what Rita is doing and where she is going

• LadieLeo

From downstairs…I’m sorry Orange Blossom, I coulda swore she was dead. I’ll kill off folk in a minute. Unfortunately when folk die I forget and when I hear they dead I be sad all over again. One time my grandma hit me talkin bout hush up nah you knew she was dead, she been dead. I was like I did.

• Caramel Rain

Kim looks drained. I think Kanye is draining the life out of her. I like her outfit tho. I’d wear it w/diff shoes. Christina looks cute. Is Kim wearing a lacefront :thinking:

• dancerbee93

hahaha not a syrine LMAO!! I think thats one of those hookah pens

• dancerbee93

Hi Master Beta!!! Long time no font!! How ya been?

• rwilliams4782

Exactly wtf does lil twist do besides hold justin beibers weed?

Christina looks like she is stuck in 2009 and cant get out

• http://facebook.com/kimecca Kimberly99

Christina is such a lame. she has no talent or style.

Kim is a G. And she looks great in this pic.

Rita aight.

Um… oh my… is that.. :blink: DANCER? :lol: :hug:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Yea I don’t want to see nothing else about none of these ppl for the rest of the year

Dancer better werk with that hair hunty :nun:

Kim is so beautiful.

Chick up there looking like an idiot

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

Kim K is a MILF, congrats Kanye for not pulling out.

• dancerbee93

Um… oh my… is that.. DANCER?
    —————–
    Hey there lovebug!!!! :wink:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Rita Nora doesn’t have to do a damn thing so long as she is still :hump: Calvin Harris. Lucky bish… :rolleyes:

San ah make ya dance says:

Chick up there looking like an idiot

:hahaha: who Rita ?

:blink:

What’s up with that dude behind Christina in the top hat??

Dancer I’m fine how r u weren’t u finishing up with school if I recall

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Dancer better werk with that hair hunty
    ————————–
    Thanks doll!!!! :waves:

LMFAO @Man :rofl: I just scrolled back up lol

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Kim K is a MILF, congrats Kanye for not pulling out.

Man, nigga would have to be crazy to pull out on Kim. I know I would gave her twins or triplets.

:yes:

The Master Beta :D says:

Dancer I’m fine how r u weren’t u finishing up with school if I recall
    ——————
    Yes yes… Im in law school and its been kicking my ass

• rwilliams4782

Ain’t Rita the one that had Rob “thick thighs” kardashian playing mario winans I dont wanna know in his draws with a glass of merlot?

• lovezoe

Kim looks nice.not a fan of Cheistina bag.

Kim looks nice.
    Milian always looks weird around the pants. Like they are too tight but not in a good way :shrugs:
    Rita Ora looks like she smells. And she is not even a big person

:hahaha: who Rita ?
    ———–
    YES :lame:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Kim K is a MILF, congrats Kanye for not pulling out.

————–
    Oh so niggas is potent round these parts… Let me put on my pancho and scoot to the left two times… :kona:

dancerbee93 says:

The Master Beta says:
    Dancer I’m fine how r u weren’t u finishing up with school if I recall
    ——————
    Yes yes… Im in law school and its been kicking my ass
    ____________________________________

Good to see your font congrats with law school and hang tight with it you will be just fine

R Willi yea she had Rob K. spazzing out and ish :lol:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

congrats Kanye for not pulling out.
    ————-
    :facepalm:

DANCERBABE!!!! :happy: wuts cracking !! :dance:

Kim is a SOCIALITE and bey is a laundro mat sanger – OH.

Milan looks great less her “stylish” Bra.

:lol: @ #37

rwilliams4782 says:

:hahaha: Ion know but I kinda get a gay vibe from ole Rita :thinking: what you say RW ?

Yes yes… Im in law school and its been kicking my ass
    __________________________
    Congrats to you :yahoo: Stay in there

Uh-huh, honey.. :nun: :heart:

Yea @jenie.. Rita will get down with the box

• Smonae

Good Morning all :waves:

Rita looks a mess, Kim shows :thumbsup: CMili :shrugs:

Uh-huh, honey..
    —————
    “But she just turnt thir-tay!”

That’s the best part I swear

• Who Dat

Lil Twist
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Not her fren. Well maybe. But he 21 and Xtina pushing 40.

They labelmates…

• rwilliams4782

Idc who Milians bag is buy it looks like chinese store or something from Burlington

i think if the cameras are rolling and the price is right, Rita will do whatever it takes to be seen—like wearing that uniform…err, i mean “outfit” :eek:

then again, Man says all women are gay…..so there’s that :tea:

• goat76

We are the champions – my friends
    And we’ll keep on fighting
    Till the end
    We are the champions
    We are the champions
    No time for losers
    Cause we are the champions of the World

:hi: Smonae

• Who Dat

why Xtina got a syringe in her hand

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I think that is her lil line of fake cigs she promotes.

Smonae :hi:

• OutsidetheBox

KEYA I saw you ask about Frozen downstairs..its very good, take your boy.

Its actually a story about a hero-ish girl and Disney changed it cause they thought parents wouldnt take their boys to see it..and I guess they were right. :eek: #sads :| .. :lol: GM.

luVn_liFe… says:

DANCERBABE!!!! wuts cracking !!
    —————–
    Hellooooo hunty!! Decided to see what the bidness is up in hurrrrr

• Smonae

Beta & San :hugs:

• LadieLeo

rwilliams4782 says:

**********************
    Say what nah :huh: I got my Madden bag from Burlington. What’s wrong with a bag from Burlington? They even have Betsy Johnson but ion like those though.

• Who Dat

Exactly wtf does lil twist do besides hold justin beibers weed?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Drives Biebs cah and gets a DUI in it.
    Which was an underage DUI cause the party they at…was his 21st bday party.

• Smonae

Dancerbee hey hun :waves: long time no font

• rwilliams4782

So christina has on a tuxedo blazer with a denim shirt..and baby blue platform heels…where did this began to go together

That’s the best part I swear
    _________

:lol: Im listening to is right now.. :headphones:

I wanna fukk you hard on the sank
    After that, give you something to drank..

Step back, can’t get spunk on the mink :nono:
    I mean damn, what would Jeromey Romey Romey Rome..think?

Hey.. you remember where we first met?
    Okay, I don’t remember where we first met :shrug:
    But hey, admitting is the first step…And hey, you know ain’t nobody perfect…!

Im tryna learn it. Almost there..

• LadieLeo

why Xtina got a syringe in her hand

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I think that is her lil line of fake cigs she promotes.

*********************
    Was she a known smoker? That’s like getting Wesley Snipes to promote a tanning spray.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yes yes… Im in law school and its been kicking my ass
    __________________________
    Congrats to you Stay in there
    —————
    thanks!! I appreciate it!
    ————–
    @smonae heyyyyyyy :waves:

And hello to all other lovely Roses :wink:

• Who Dat

That’s like getting Wesley Snipes to promote a tanning spray.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

then again, Man says all women are gay…..so there’s that

She look like everyone else from London. Besides Posh. :shrug: And the Dutchess (who fashios put me to sleep..) This how I think Sandra look.. not dishelved, but eclectic.

• rwilliams4782

Its probably a hookah pen.. u know folks be acting like hookah was invented in 2013

• LadieLeo

rwilliams4782 says:

******************
    She like blue and that blazer so she decided she was gonna wear it all! I saw a lil girl in a pink tutu dress with some brown cowboy boots on the other day. I was like welp do you lil girl do you!

LadieLeo says:

why Xtina got a syringe in her hand

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I think that is her lil line of fake cigs she promotes.

*********************
    ———————-

Kim is a SOCIALITE and bey is a laundro mat sanger – OH
    _______

9th wonder of the worl’ :hahaha:

• LadieLeo

rwilliams4782 says:

***********************
    a hookan pen??? Now that takes all the fun out of getting 3 of your closes friends together and going to the local hookah spot, deciding on flavors, then smoking all up and posting the pics on igram. I love my neice I really do…young people

_________________________________

Was she Mexican :kona:

:eek: :hide: :huh: :pc:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

This cold medicine is giving me juicy mouth :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

————–
    Right!!!! :hahaha:

• rwilliams4782

Yes they have portable hookahs now.. if ppl only knew that smoking hookah is more dangerous than a pack of cigs…

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:warning: Dear Ms. Rose; As the legal representative for the entire Rose garden, I have been asked to deliver the following message: Please stop using the blog Rush card to purchase pics of Drysnatchian, Chipmunk West, any and all members of the vile Drysnatchian family and all pseudo and non-MF’n factor “celebs” and “socialites.” Thank you for your immediate attention & compliance. – Bomshell Esq :rules:

#DontBanMeImJustTheMessenger :kona:

Morning & chit oh & you’re welcome :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Rita doesn’t have a bra on… I WISH I could walk out the house the same way… :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

:thankyou:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

OTB I sent you Fay and Shell a video of Monique in her Precious role eating a cooking. I thought it was HILAR. And y’all nignored me :gabbylipquiver:

• LadieLeo

The Master Beta :D says:

_________________________________

Was she Mexican
    **************
    nope regular ol white girl with her lil family at this Magnet Mania event for schools. Saw another one wrapped up in a Muslim head wrap but then had on tight pants. I can’t with these chirren I refuse.

if i drink and smoke hookah i am guaranteed to have a hangover. :nono:

reminds me of those candy cigarettes. just puffing out sweet air except hookah makes you dizzy. i’ll pass.

The Master Beta :D says:

_________________________________

Was she Mexican
    —————-
    :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

This cold medicine is giving me juicy mouth
    —————-
    I wouldn’t say that round these parts if i were you.. . :lol:

• rwilliams4782

I saw a kid with rainboots on….it wasn’t raining tho

Soror Bomb :happy: HAPPY 101
    WE DA BEST :trophy:

• rwilliams4782

I have hookahs from when I was in kuwait.. ppl be so amazed that I have them in my house..im like bish chill its just a hookah..I paid 20 for mine in the US they are like 100.00…gettin ova

• MsB2u

I LUV KIM SHOES

• OutsidetheBox

Leave them folks to death ok. :hahaha: #Jobsecurity..

My friend who swears im impaired or whatever cause I :smoke: loves to invite me out for Hookah. I always say no. Just cause she a lightweight bitch…and the smoke thing..I like her for the lightweight bitch thing actually tho :lol: #teampetty

This cold medicine is giving me juicy mouth
    —————-
    I wouldn’t say that round these parts if i were you.. .
    ————–
    razz I don’t even care right about now :rofl: I am that disgusted by it

OTB who you giving the finger :lol:

• rwilliams4782

Lmao @OTB.. honey embalming cancer patients is the worse thing ever lol.. im tryin to save a life lol

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:happybirthday: 101 Soror : happy: *throws up the DIAMOND*

• MsB2u

SMONAE
    :hi:

• OutsidetheBox

I havent been on the Book. :no: Factory reset on my phone meaning everything have to be set up again :huh: uhh :no: Imma get it right this week tho. :lol:

Chilllllllll with Gabby’s lip. I hate yall. :hahaha:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:confused: <———- Gabby lip quivor #helpful :tea:

• Smonae

MsB & OTB :waves:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

OTB who you giving the finger
    by The Master Beta :D on Jan 13, 2014 at 11:10 am
    ———–
    I know who she BET not be giving it to :huh:

OTB who you giving the finger :lol:

:crying1: Going thru some thangs, B!

That purty thang in your gravi :nun:

• LadieLeo

:offtopic: Anybody watch that new HBO show True Detectives with Matthew M and Woody H? It was slow as the ****ens but since it doesn’t have commericals I’ll watch it.

• OutsidetheBox

I’m into both of Kim’s looks in this post. Yep. :yes: Her abs look..like they coming along. :huh: These bitches be cheating man. :| Aint no way.

Fat transfers is cheating you WHORES. :eyeroll: #TEAMJELLISHIS

Ain’t Lupita beautiful OTB skin is gawjus :yes:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

OTB I will try to find it and send it to you. The meme is about how you fe when you eat a cookie knowing you on a diet. It’s Monique from precious :crying1: if I find it I will send it to DTTS too. She had a hard weekend. She ate 57 smorea, 26 twinkies, 6 pizzas and 5 tacos from Taco Bell… For breakfast :kona:

*smores*

• missyJ

This about the only time I think Kim K hair looks good on her

• OutsidetheBox

Who amongst you parents is mystified by a kid in a kid’s get up? :lol:

I was in the seven eleven yesterday and seen a little boy in full Batman gear. Head to toe caped crusader.. :karate: I felt SUPER safe. Yall play too much. :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

I saw a bigger lady with a tight dress on, a thong, and a SKID MARK… :kona:

• The Master Beta :D

I don’t watch that Ladie but I do watch Shameless on Showtime those Gallaghers are a mess great show

Who amongst you parents is mystified by a kid in a kid’s get up?

so if i use my super-sandra decoding powers, what you are saying is that Rita Ora is wearing Chris Brown’s clothes while he is in rehab. :think:

by george, i think i got it! :thumbsup:

missyJ says:

This about the only time I think Kim K hair looks good on her
    —————-
    she doesnt look cheap in the photo for once

Nae you seen Bey with.. Kris Jenner in that selfie? *shudders*

Bout to have me petitioning to brang Maty back. No new friends. :huh:

JHud was there..

• LadieLeo

The Master Beta :D says:

***************
    I was gonna watch the British version on Netflix My Gew says it’s a good show. Do you watch Banshee on Showtime wait no that’s on Skinemax.

• rwilliams4782

Didnt Rocsi Diaz look out of place last night?

@OTB
    “I’m into both of Kim’s looks in this post. Yep. Her abs look..like they coming along. These bitches be cheating man. Aint no way.

Fat transfers is cheating you WHORES. #TEAMJELLISHIS

:claps:
    Your honesty is refreshing!

• FuturedocDonte

Auntie I just sent u an email :coffee:

• rwilliams4782

Real question..who do yall think greases Gabby Sidebe foots?

• The Master Beta :D

No Ladie ion watch Banshee either but I saw a preview and I think I’ll check it out

• rwilliams4782

Man black twitter aint ish they got me in tears goin in on the golden globes

super-sandra decoding powers
    _________

^^^^ guaranteed way to get it so backwards. :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Doc thats mah first time seeing the bebe!!!! Congrats folk! :crying1: :heart: :love:

• OutsidetheBox

So Beyonce dumb ass made it to the Shriver Report with an essay “Gender Equality Is a Myth!” :tea:

• IsThisThingOn…

:tea:

• FuturedocDonte

Thanks OTB :waves:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Kim in that AMG G Wagon… Must be 150 g’s.

Dayum they living that good life…

So Beyonce dumb ass
    ————–
    :eek:

Never thought that would come from you! :lol:

I read the essay..smh sounds like a 8th grader wrote it

• OutsidetheBox

Kim in that AMG G Wagon… Must be 150 g’s.
    _______
    That bish keeps a fresh whip. :eyeroll: If I had her money, a lot of it would go to whips frfr. :phew:

I read the essay..smh sounds like a 8th grader wrote it
    :pc:

• GAGIRL87

Leo I’m gonna try to watch it today but it started off so slow I turned the channel last night :no: Game Of Thrones coming back on April 6th I’m excited :lol:

• rwilliams4782

Its easy for her rich azz to say.. rich ppl always think they have a solution..bye giselle

I read the essay..smh sounds like a 8th grader wrote it
    _______

Or reads. But :thumbsup: cool story bro. :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

“We need to stop buying into the myth about gender equality. It isn’t a reality yet. Today, women make up half of the U.S. workforce, but the average working woman earns only 77 percent of what the average working man makes. But unless women and men both say this is unacceptable, things will not change. Men have to demand that their wives, daughters, mothers, and sisters earn more—commensurate with their qualifications and not their gender. Equality will be achieved when men and women are granted equal pay and equal respect.

Humanity requires both men and women, and we are equally important and need one another. So why are we viewed as less than equal? These old attitudes are drilled into us from the very beginning. We have to teach our boys the rules of equality and respect, so that as they grow up, gender equality becomes a natural way of life. And we have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible.

We have a lot of work to do, but we can get there if we work together. Women are more than 50 percent of the population and more than 50 percent of voters. We must demand that we all receive 100 percent of the opportunities.”

___________________________
    Oh she ain’t write this. commensurate.. come on son :stop: :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Neiman Marcus has had a credit card breach. :eek: I have no worries. Target, I worry. :hahaha: #crystalstairlife

I’m watching Frozen :popcorn:

Never thought that would come from you! :lol:
    ______

:facepalm:

* :sarcasm:

rwilliams4782 says:

————-
    I was just about to say the same :lol:

cool story bro
    #TEAMPETTY
    #WEOWKEUPLIKETHIS

• rwilliams4782

Lemme go ask my papa for a raise lol

• IsThisThingOn…

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I’m so over Kim Rita looks a mess and usual … Christina no one cares

——————-
    San ah make ya dance says:

:cosign: and AMEN!

_________

Did you read it? I dont think you get it.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

:huh: who said this ?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

OTB no matter for sarcasm… still :lol:

• GAGIRL87

Kim’s waist is snatched..

I watched KUWTK this Saturday bc it rained all day Rob is crying out for help poe lil tink tink..

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Women get paid less cause they demand less and work less.

• Smonae

OTB, Yes :facepalm:

I need the K’s to back away from Bey, please & thanks..

Sandy can we get pics of Tina’s 60th in NO :thankyou:

Oh :tea:

@Jenie Beyonce

I was just about to say the same :lol:
    ______

Oh Lord. Well maybe its me. *self-reflective moment* :thinking:

Is this not an essay about women and men getting equal pay in the US? What the fukk do “rich” have to do with it? My boss is “rich” and wll tell you in the blink of an eye that the GUY next to her is richer than her JUST because he is a guy. :huh:

Yes I can comprehend.

GAGIRL87 says:

Kim’s waist is snatched..
    I watched KUWTK this Saturday bc it rained all day

Cause it rained :ghost: !! I ain’t ever watching that shyt :nono:

Anywho :tea:

#TEAMPETTY
    #WEOWKEUPLIKETHIS
    _______

:oops:

:hahaha: Just saying..I dont see how this could be “debateable” but you know what :no: Im foolish.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

@Jenie Beyonce

Just saw that :tea:

:huh: who said this ?
    Either the debil :evil: or the messiah :nun: depending on how you roll

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

@Man- I don’t think that goes for all women. Some women ARE lazy as shyt and just do enough to get by. There are also those of us who really care about the quality in our work and how we present it and we DO ask for bigger challenges, yet we still get paid less than Tim when all he does is whine all day and has to have his hand held through each project.

• SOTHERNGRL

GOOD MORNING :wave: I know I’m all late but I like Kim K shoes. Christina is cute and since I went to church yesterday :tape: for Rita.

• OutsidetheBox

Women get paid less cause they demand less and work less.
    _______

Demand less yes, that is often. Work less? Stop it. :lol: :no: :eyeroll:

When we demand we get called a bitch tho. :tea:

i need to start selling SR decoder rings :think: could be a lucrative career.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I want some soup :yawn: Gotta go to lunch earlier than normal today to help out another department :rolleyes:

• OutsidetheBox

” The Coital Coronary posits that, every year in America, there are about 11,000 cases of sudden death during sex.”

:eek:

Everything and anything will kill you..

• rwilliams4782

I don’t see her works cited for those statistics…thats an automatic F

@RAZZ
    “Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

You countered your own argument… Tim is a “whiner.” That means he goin “whine” bout that paycheck till they pay him OR he will leave.

No one forces them to stay at these jobs. Half the time they know “Bob” making more money than them but they stay anyway.

Do you guys watch the show on TLC ..sex sent me to the ER

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

OTB- The way I see it Beyonce already makes more that almost all men in the country. So it’s easier for HER to speak on it. She has a higher platform and really doesnt HAVE to keep up with it because it really never will affect her, so it’s easier said than done. :shrug:

:tea:

Either the debil :evil: or the messiah :nun: depending on how you roll

:hahaha: Or just Beyonce. :hahaha: You are so crazy! :heart:

• Smonae

GA :hugs: :kiss: Hey huny

• GAGIRL87

Jenie wasn’t nothing else on TV :crying: Rob & Bruce I feel so sad for them :cry:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I don’t see her works cited for those statistics…thats an automatic
    __________________________
    :lol: BYE FELICIA

Kim’s waist is snatched.
    ______

Ughhhh :eyeroll: I wanna know her measures SEW bad. Unhealthy really. :hahaha:

@OTB
    “Women get paid less cause they demand less and work less.
    _______

Demand less yes, that is often. Work less? Stop it.

When we demand we get called a bitch tho.

Yes, women work less too. They take more sick days and vacation days and FMLA days and work less overtime. HR executives know this.

They are also more likely to file lawsuits…

The return on men is just better.
    **Thus men demand more money**

• GAGIRL87

Nae :kiss: hey babes you started on my book?

rwilliams4782 says:

Do you guys watch the show on TLC ..sex sent me to the ER
    ———–
    The woman who had the three hour orgasm, and the old lady was like “you’re going to remember this for the rest of your life” :rofl:

Lol @ misTaken lol.. My professor wouldn’t g.a.f who you were F..lol

• rwilliams4782

Did u see the episode where the girl was giving head and dislocated her jaw?

@R WILLIAMS
    “Do you guys watch the show on TLC ..sex sent me to the ER”

I saw the lady having the 4 hour orgasm…
    :eek:

• OutsidetheBox

And this is why..even after challenged in emails from anons ( :huh: ) I still fukks with you. :tea:

This can also be applied to cheating/infidelity but we sleep tho. :zzz:

I wanna know her measures SEW bad. Unhealthy really
    _____________________________________________________________

OTB

Me too what size you think Kim is? :lol: :popcorn:

#TEAMPETTY
    #WEOWKEUPLIKETHIS
    _______

:oops:

~~~~~~~
    did U mean ^^^^^^^^^^^Flawless?^^^^^

Do you guys watch the show on TLC ..sex sent me to the ER
    ______________________________________________________________________

:pc:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

@Man- It sounds like you’re speaking from your own account… :lol:

Rob & Bruce I feel so sad for them
    Why because Bruce looks like Mary Carillo the female commentator off HBO real sports?? :lol:
    And Rob has no excuse. If I had all his money I would be snatched like Kim and Khloe are doing :stop: But down the twice fried potatoes.

@OTB
    “Women won’t risk leaving so companies pay them what they pay them. Yeah, a few may leave here and there, but as a whole, women accept lower pay.

And this is why..even after challenged in emails from anons ( ) I still fukks with you.

This can also be applied to cheating/infidelity but we sleep tho.

:huh: challenged in emails from anons…??

But yeah, yall goin have to accept that cheating tho or date other women. Nice chick offer some side puzzy, that’s just something we can’t say no to. We stall love yall tho.

• Smonae

GA
    Not yet boo, starting today :yes:

TLC has the best shows

Extreme Cheapskates is f*ucking hilarious :rofl: :love:

My Strange Addictions is just sad the lady who loved eating toilet paper, or the lady who ate cat food.. :yuck:

GaGaGirl :kiss:

misTAKEN!!!! ur are GOING TO HELL!!! Mary Carillo though?? I cant stand looking at her during her interviews and stories. :(

• GAGIRL87

Smaone give me your email we can start exhanging books :)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Y’all see Ice JJ Fish’s official video for “No Topping”?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Luvie SHE IRKS MY SOUL :rofl: Looks like she is about to die giving the story from boredom or rotted mouth n foot :no:

• luVn_liFe…

I dont know Why my CO-Worker has to walk up next to me when im at my desk. Ima cuss his a.s.s. out one day.
    dafuKK!

:facepalm:

Luvn :kiss: & :hug: hey boo

Taken bc he eats sooo much like why is he so depressed? his fam is paid. Couldn’t be MUAH I would have the best trainer the best chef Chile feeling sorry for yourself gets you no where :( DO SOMETHING

He proves money can’t buy happines

@misTAKE
    did she have a stroke or sumpthin??

———-
    :tea: :yawn:

• rwilliams4782

I watched on TLC bout the guy with the big nutsack..had to wear a hoodie on his nuts

• OutsidetheBox

@Razz Beyonce is a self described feminist. So start from that vantage point when you say what she should be able to say..And if you are saying that she cant speak on women’s equality because she is rich I just don’t know the words to use to make you see the fallacy in that argument. Do Bill and Melinda Gates not *get* world hunger because they rich as chit and eat every night or do they get it and work to end it even if they aren’t affected by it?

WHATEVER THE CONDITIONS OF PEOPLE’S LIVES, WHEREVER THEY LIVE, HOWEVER THEY LIVE, WE ALL SHARE THE SAME DREAMS. – M. Gates

“She has a higher platform and really doesnt HAVE to keep up with it because it really never will affect her, so it’s easier said than done. “
    :shrug: <—- I just..dont really know what to say.

Beyonce is married to Jay. She gets to see how Jay gets 123 dollas for his work and she gets 77 dollas for hers. Were not privy to their statements BUT she is always talking money and its relation to being a woman so imma go ahead and surmise that she know what she talking about. Especially since this is not new. Or news.

On the whole and in my everyday life, I am not affected by child sex trafficking in Mexico. God knows I will fight to the deaths if there is anything I can do to stop it, affected or not, tho. :huh: I don’t starve my kids or neglect them..doesnt mean I wont go to bat for kids who are starved and neglected. I am not in an abusive relationship. I will protect/help/pray with a woman who is. And on and on. Dont have HIV but I will get tested pass out fliers, etc etc.

• IsThisThingOn…

Women get paid less cause they demand less and work less.

:eek:

gotta conduct a desk audit because mgt feels that they need to ‘do something’ for a yt male who wasn’t selected for the upper mgt job. this guy and a black female do the same exact job. his chain of command yt males trying to convince me that he needs a promotion based on some made-up bs they threw together citing his technical responsibilities. problem is, i know from a reliable source that the sister’s technical abilities far out-weigh his and she does the lion’s share of their work.

*exhales* – but you were probably speaking in general terms and NOT about Black Women ‘per se’ :phew:

rwilliams4782 says:

————–
    He had them removed some time ago.

Lmao san what kinda coffee u got lol

• OutsidetheBox

They are also more likely to file lawsuits…
    The return on men is just better.
    **Thus men demand more money**

:hahaha: You so illogical it aint even funny. It was fun while it lasted tho. *deep sigh* :hug:

• Who Dat

Women get paid less cause they demand less and work less.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This a lie. EveryTIME I go into our kitchen…I see my male counterpart (We do the same thing. Same title. Been here the same amount of time. Same background) in that bish. I can go at 730 a.m. to grab coffee. I can go at 530 p.m. to wash out my coffee cup. I can go in there RIGHT NOW…and he in there. When he is NOT in there he is in the FILE ROOM. Cause everytime I go in THAT bish…who in there? HE IS. HIDING. SLEEPING.

That dude aint worked since last Spring. Why I be on here. No different from his hunting and fishing sites. That he is on in his “spare time”. Fugg folks. :coffee:

• rwilliams4782

Yea I saw it.. lol..saw where he busted his azz on that van too

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

——–
    I agree about Kanye and Kim. And no lacefront, just a real costly weave…kind of like Kamora’s (sp)

• Smonae

smonae80@yahoo :heart: awww GA thanks boo

:tea:

Lmao san what kinda coffee u got lol
    —————
    Girl I don’t even know. Some of that cant do it today

• GAGIRL87

Cause everytime I go in THAT bish…who in there? HE IS. HIDING. SLEEPING.
    ____________________________________________________________________

OTB
    Me too what size you think Kim is? :lol: :popcorn:

:hahaha: :popcorn: Well she 5’2 so she short..i think she like a six tho. Why she cant just pull out a tape measure. Ole bish. :lol: She know it’ll get the ppl going. Instead of them stupid ass shots.

Hell life isn’t fare shyt :tea:

Tax time around the corner let the f*uckery begin :popcorn:

• OutsidetheBox

:huh: challenged in emails from anons…??

:crying1:

And hell yeah, some dumb ass tombout why I was going hard on you and yourn.. :blink: FrFr..Fukk yall. :heart:

pisssh
    i cant even touch on that ->
    Women get paid less cause they demand less and work less.

~~~~~~
    cause I would probably Walk out this MoFo. :rolleyes:

Ima let these sleeping dos lie, CAUSE My time is coming :danban1:

————–
    Or burping and farting :tea:

six tho
    __________________________________________________________

:huh: that’s all??? that heifer look every bit of a 11/12 or 13/14 who she fooling :( okay MAYBE a 9/10

:huh:
    :blink:

did U mean ^^^^^^^^^^^Flawless?^^^^^

:hahaha: :crying1: I cant. Other women telling a woman fighting for other women..not to fight cause she rich. :crying1: Chit done hurt my feelings.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

:shrug: OTB- I’m not saying she didn’t know what she was talking about… I said it’s easier said than done. Nothing more nothing less. :lol: She can speak on all she wants. Just like the rest of us can. We can easily have so much to speak on but not really keep up with it. :nun:

@WHO DAT
    “Women get paid less cause they demand less and work less.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I’m not talking actual productivity, I’m talking raw data. Hours documented as “worked.”

You mite be in there surfin the net or jackin off, but you doin it on the clock.

In that basic analysis, men work more than women. (although men are more productive too, but that’s another argument for another day)

utsidetheBox says:

did U mean ^^^^^^^^^^^Flawless?^^^^^

~~~~~
    ::confused: eye KNOW

• Who Dat

I know he be in there sleep. Its a sensor that pop on when you walk in our file vault. And if you stop moving for a whole 15 minutes it go out on you. Lights was OUT in that bish sir…which mean YOU in here being DEAD gatdayum STILL.

Like FREEZE < DJ Cool voice.

You in here SLEEP. GTFOH. Gonna jump up and be like hey Dubb how you doing taday??? :wave: Nukka YOU WAS SLEEP. Dont eem TRY IT. Get back to my desk and his IM say he been "away" for 45 minutes. WHO in this bish files for 45 minutes AT A TIME? :wtf:

dafuKK!
    _________

!!!! I JUST snapped on mine and I feel terrible now! But bitch leave me alone.. :ashamed: Its review time and this bish aint gonna have chit to review so move the fukk around and let me slam my drawers. She married in to the company. :eyeroll:

• GAGIRL87

Just saw the Golden Globe pics and Gabby needs to lose weight I know she’s comfortable in her on skin and I love that but she just looks miserable I mean my goodness. She looks puffy and swollen I promise I’m not being mean :(

@OTB
    “challenged in emails from anons…??

And hell yeah, some dumb ass tombout why I was going hard on you and yourn.. FrFr..Fukk yall.

That musta been when you got real jealous of my wife in here! :lol:
    It was so obvious! But we cool tho!

did U mean ^^^^^^^^^^^Flawless?^^^^^

I cant. Other women telling a woman fighting for other women..not to fight cause she rich. Chit done hurt my feelings.

—————
    That’s how you took what I agreed with what R williams said? :blink: OH.. ok. :lol:

• GAGIRL87

Gonna jump up and be like hey Dubb how you doing taday??? Nukka YOU WAS SLEEP. Dont eem TRY IT
    ___________________________________________________________________

:dead:

• Who Dat

Or burping and farting

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    From being in the kitchen.

And @Man here every DOOR you go through…you gotta swipe. SOMEBODY fuggin KNOWS that dude swipes into that kitchen…but NOT back thru ANY of the doors that lead to his DESK for 40 minutes at a time. SOMEBODY KNOWS. TUH!

• luVn_liFe…

WHO in this bish files for 45 minutes AT A TIME?
    :ido:

@GA GIRL
    “Just saw the Golden Globe pics and Gabby needs to lose weight I know she’s comfortable in her on skin and I love that but she just looks miserable I mean my goodness. She looks puffy and swollen I promise I’m not being mean ”

A complete disgrace. I think they like makin fun of her cause why do they even invite her? She ain’t been in nothing in what, 3 years!

I bet they be sitting back laughing.
    :ha: :haha:

GAGIRL87 says:

something I will never understand :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

————
    I don’t want to sound mean or anything… but when I saw the picture, all I could think of was a scene from a movie where they were slathering meat with oil and playing with it…. I can’t think of it for the life of me but damn… ::crying1:

Who Dat why isn’t he fired :( :huh:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I feel just like my gravi face with these topics :phew:

dafuKK!
    _________

~~~~~~~~
    :angry: DONT FEEl BAD, Bishhh GTFON! all back here standing next to me. trying to see whats on my plate and Fugging Monitor.

SOON COME. Im out of here :tea:

GAGIRL87 says:

Who Dat why isn’t he fired
    ———–
    guess. :lol: he probably buddies with some one or got some dirt one some one….

speaking of… When does Hit the Floor come on again?? Anyone know when they start that show back up?

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@GA GIRL
    A complete disgrace. I think they like makin fun of her

I have been saying this for the longest, she is a circus clown, even in AHS :no: and her stupid azz don’t want to :facepalm: nevermind

• OutsidetheBox

:cell: Sandra told me remind you niggas…aint nobody gonna make you do nothing you dont wanna. :hahaha:

———-
    Why does this make me sad

_________

Nooooooooooooooo. :huh: I’m an 8. Kim is NOT bigger than me. And Lanvin aint making no size 12s in nothing so.. :shrug: :lol: I went with 6. Maybe a small 8 on the bottom. :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

What is her character (Gabby) in American Horror Story?

@razz she plays little debbie

• GAGIRL87

I bet they be sitting back laughing.
    ____________________________________________________________________

Man

I believe that too I get that from her expression in those pics like she’d rather be somewhere else. It’s sad bc I know she makes enough to hire somebody.

Tax time around the corner let the f*uckery begin :popcorn:
    ______

:eek: I think..I think my BD aXed me for some monnaay? :huh:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

that’s all??? that heifer look every bit of a 11/12 or 13/14 who she fooling okay MAYBE a 9/10
    _________

Nooooooooooooooo. I’m an 8. Kim is NOT bigger than me. And Lanvin aint making no size 12s in nothing so.. I went with 6. Maybe a small 8 on the bottom.
    ————
    :huh:

Maybe it’s just cause I’m tall… :lol: these sizes seem so foreign to me… *le sigh*

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

What is her character (Gabby) in American Horror Story?

she was a witch :no: and they even had her throwing puzzay to a moose man :facepalm: Hollywood look at her as a damn joke and she can’t even see it :no:

• IsThisThingOn…

luVn_liFe… says:

dafuKK!

Ugh! Some folk just nosey and don’t have enough to do, period. Others (yts), i sometimes wonder if it’s just in their genes… they not your boss, not your senior, not anything ‘above’ you but they still feel like it’s okay to checkup on you. i think they got traces of overseer DNA still running through their veins. they think nothing of marching into your office and looking all on your computer and asking ‘oh what are we working on’ :eek: i be so mad i don’t even look up, i just ask in a calm measured tone ‘what can i help you with’
    this one of the one’s i wanna Spreewell… :mad: :cuss:

• Who Dat

he probably buddies with some one or got some dirt one some one….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That and he yt and old. They know he not getting mannie jobs elsewhere. Pity.

@razz she plays little debbie
    ———-
    Ok are you being facetious or serious… because I want to laugh… :|

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

i think they got traces of overseer DNA still running through their veins
    ——-
    :clap: :tea:

________

Fair enough. I think this is a culture thing. I dont really get the idea of speaking on it but not being true to it.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

What is her character (Gabby) in American Horror Story?

just going out on a limb here and guessing that she plays the role of the horror. :shrug:

she look like slimer from ghostbusters. :(

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

he probably buddies with some one or got some dirt one some one….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That and he yt and old. They know he not getting mannie jobs elsewhere. Pity.
    ———-
    They probably pitty him too :lol: “Po ol yt mane… it’s hawd out heah… lets keep him so he wont have to rely on that fixed income”

That musta been when you got real jealous of my wife in here! :lol:
    It was so obvious! But we cool tho!
    _________

This chit cant be e-life. :hahaha: Your wife looked like Rasputia, Bruh. We folk tho so I can tell you that yes. :hahaha:

and they purposely dress Gabby like shyt, hell she can find a nice wardrobe to wear, it doesn’t have to be designer…. they purposely dress her like :no: you can’t tell me they don’t make decent attire for big women…. Lane Bryant, Ashly Stewart , Katherines….. they puposely have her look like shyt :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

OTB- I’ve met many people who are like that… (may be an american culture thing) Rich and Poor… says one thing but don’t keep up with whtat they say they’ll do.

“Do as I say, not as I do.” :\

• luVn_liFe…

I think..I think my BD aXed me for some monnaay?
    ~~~~~~
    :blink: lawd I used to deal with this! :phew:

@THINGon . . :lol: I handle my Nosey as Co-Worker nicety too!
    I think I was rude just now. I dont give a fcuK. My boss doesnt BOTHER Me at ALL, and apologizes when he does :hahaha:

But THIS MUAHFAWKER HERE :phew:

• Who Dat

Your wife looked like Rasputia
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :crying1: Why must eye cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

*crine*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

she look like slimer from ghostbusters.

————–
    :wail:

pisssh
    i cant even touch on that ->
    Women get paid less cause they demand less and work less.
    ~~~~~~
    cause I would probably Walk out this MoFo. :rolleyes:
    Ima let these sleeping dos lie, CAUSE My time is coming :danban1:

Well I already feel like I got big changes ahead. My Tech has gone for a year in deployment. A YEAR folk. :tea: The other tech is Balky. :tea: So that means three “jobs” I will be doing. I have a funny feeling, compensation aint gonna reflect that. But the way my fukks ans stress is set up :no: this is my job, not my career..I need them to always remember that. Jobs dont require two weeks notice.. :tea:

IsThisThingOn… says:

luVn_liFe… says:
    dafuKK!
    Ugh! Some folk just nosey and don’t have enough to do, period. Others (yts), i sometimes wonder if it’s just in their genes… they not your boss, not your senior, not anything ‘above’ you but they still feel like it’s okay to checkup on you. i think they got traces of overseer DNA still running through their veins. they think nothing of marching into your office and looking all on your computer and asking ‘oh what are we working on’ i be so mad i don’t even look up, i just ask in a calm measured tone ‘what can i help you with’
    this one of the one’s i wanna Spreewell…
    ________________________________________

That shyt pisses me off my :snort: head coworker came in the morn asking me why I sent out a revised employee handbook bish you are a policy typist get the fugg on questioning me :huh:

Orange Blossom says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:
    What is her character (Gabby) in American Horror Story?

Nah her character is a just :no: she worked in Kentucky Chicken, then they always have her stuffing her face with hamburgers and shyt :no: then when the moose man came to attack the coven ….. chile she tried to give the puzzay up to the moose man….. :facepalm: started rubbing her self and shyt …. man Hollywood ain’t shyt :nono”

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

@razz she plays little debbie
    ———-
    Ok are you being facetious or serious… because I want to laugh… :|
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I laughed for You. THAT’s SEW MEAN :ashamed:

• OutsidetheBox

That’s how you took what I agreed with what R williams said? :blink: OH.. ok.
    ________

That was a response to … *scrolls* 165.

• luVn_liFe…

compensation aint gonna reflect that. <- THAT!

~~~~~
    Im sanging SAM cooke's Version though. :bounce:

• rwilliams4782

Lol it was a joke Razz lol..

• Who Dat

The other tech is Balky
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The female Balky Bartakamous. She was a sheep herder in her country

:ghost:

You know I aint NEVER forgave you for that. That is when you FIRST came here.

:huh:

Well Im tall let the short niggas tell it. :lol: We are specking in women’s sizes if that helps..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Nah her character is a just she worked in Kentucky Chicken, then they always have her stuffing her face with hamburgers and shyt then when the moose man came to attack the coven ….. chile she tried to give the puzzay up to the moose man….. started rubbing her self and shyt …. man Hollywood ain’t shyt :nono”
    ——————
    I am almost tempted to google…but I wont give them the satisfactory…

She may be under the impression that it’s good money. :shrug: Where is her father? He was all up in arms when she got her ass grabbed on live tv and ish (and didn’t she kiss Chris Rock or so? :huh: ) Where is he now?

SHe must have told him to STFU or not get this check…

this one of the one’s i wanna Spreewell… :mad: :cuss:

Its privilege…

• luVn_liFe…

Seriously can we get a Hilarious topic to laugh at, Work and Gabby is NOT IT!
    Unless iT’s Union :stop: JUST
    KIDDING!

@OTB
    “That musta been when you got real jealous of my wife in here!
    It was so obvious! But we cool tho!
    _________

^^^things a jealous woman says!

Tryin to point out my wife “flaws” n chit! :lol:

That is so… high school! Come on OTB. Be happy for me! :hugs:

~~~~~~~
    :tape: say What?????????????????????

• OutsidetheBox

I think..I think my BD aXed me for some monnaay?
    ~~~~~~
    :blink: lawd I used to deal with this! :phew:
    @THINGon . . :lol: I handle my Nosey as Co-Worker nicety too!
    But THIS MUAHFAWKER HERE :phew:
    __________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: I got so much to laugh at. Gonna stay mum tho. :thankyou:

165=217 except more letters… :huh:

And I am 5’9.5″ so what I mean is the last time I saw a size 6 (maybe) I was 14.. :lol:

Speakin of Ghostbusters…
    I was on Twitter and they say Gabby look like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man’s turds!

Say she the right size, shape and color if they ever wanna include that in a Ghostbuster’s movie!

The female Balky Bartakamous. She was a sheep herder in her country
    :ghost:
    You know I aint NEVER forgave you for that. That is when you FIRST came here.

That bish still here Dubb. :crying1: I went off on her cause she told me she need me help with the copier (yes, there are ppl for that..no im not those ppl..) I gets up to help the bish and we get byke there and she proceeds to tell me..how to help her? :huh:

:no: Not today. Prolly not in January period, Balky.

• luVn_liFe…

This mofo just came in here to TELL me what he’s gonna do aNd What I need to DO!!

:blink: I dont understand the confusion with him today.

• IsThisThingOn…

@THINGon . . I handle my Nosey as Co-Worker nicety too!

But THIS MUAHFAWKER HERE

_________

OMG Luvie! Same here! My boss will come in, state his business, and get the heck on outta my office AND will shut the door behind him, and HE run this and could just as easily decide ‘no closed doors’

That other one though… Lawd give me strength. I don’t need you ‘just popping over to say good afternoon because i didn’t see you this morning’
    :cuss: :mad:

• Who Dat

i wanna Spreewell
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :stop: Dont do it. They traded Spree azz in the MILLA OF THE NIGHT. He was at Golden State with a blow out on Tuesday. Choked his coach at practice on Wed. and by THURSDAY 9 p.m. EST this nukka was in New York playing for the Knicks with cornrows. :rofl:

That trade forever fugged ME UP. Dont Sprewell NOBODY. :no:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

——————
    I am almost tempted to google…but I wont give them the satisfactory…
    SHe must have told him to STFU or not get this check…

Folks will sell their soul for a damn check :tea: all money not good money…. smh so she will be forever the poster person for fat azzes :tea: if they need a fat black girl, they will call Gabby…. and they will use her weight in the story line to make fun of her :no: but she allow that shyt sooo :tea:

——–
    :dead:

——–
    She plays lil Debbie….
    Uh??? What the snack cake ??? :pizza:

I’m an 8
    ___________________________________________________________________

OTB I’m jealous

Welp… :think: I’m more like a 6 on top and a 10 bottom…lately anyway… :wail:

• OutsidetheBox

^^^things a jealous woman says!
    Tryin to point out my wife “flaws” n chit! :lol:
    That is so… high school! Come on OTB. Be happy for me! :hugs:

Is this thing on? :hahaha: IM HAPPY FOR YOU! *throws confetti and condoms* You know what ..gimme my rubbers back. :huh: She so big.. you so short, thats a waste of good prophylactics.

My mama say its somebody for everybody. :yes: Tuh. You know Im happy for you! If nobody else aint. :hug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Speakin of Ghostbusters…

and if they had a casting call for that her dumbazz would sign right on up for the role :tea: I think she has been called names for so long , she has learned to embrace the fuggery smh :tea: shyts sad

oTB
    Im going thru the SAMe SHYTE that u R in #276 with my co-worker today.
    FUGG IS GOING ON!

He’s doing “these” proposals” and needs DOCSTAR helP.
    “crack head STANK face!”

@JENIE
    “Folks will sell their soul for a damn check all money not good money…. smh so she will be forever the poster person for fat azzes if they need a fat black girl, they will call Gabby…. and they will use her weight in the story line to make fun of her but she allow that shyt sooo ”

:yes:

… I bet they be tellin her to never lose weight n chit. SMH.

Unless iT’s Union

:confused:

• GAGIRL87

I think..I think my BD aXed me for some monnaay
    __________________________________________________________

Girl give my boy one of them dependents lol. My bd did too talm bout can he BORROW some money for some rims. Boy bye wait on that shyt cause it ain’t happening!

I’m a size -3 :tea:

i wanna Spreewell
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ~~~~~~~~~
    :casket:

Yes lawd. LeTTuce Pray!

• OutsidetheBox

:blink: I dont understand the confusion with him today.

:rofl: :rofl: I just told OTB16 I was gonna be out of order all week..leading up to the Kang holidays. :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

I’m more like a 6 on top and a 10 bottom…lately anyway…
    ________________________________________________________________

<<<<< 12 :cry: I'm all hips & a$$ :/

wOOOOOOOOOOOH saaaaaaHHHHHHHH :phew:

AkneeWAYZ
    RAZZ UR 5’9″ :blink: WOW,woman! :thumbsup:

• GAGIRL87

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man’s turds!
    _________________________________________________________________

:ghost:

<<< is 5'9 Tall women rock :yahoo:

RAZZ UR 5’9?
    ______________________________________________________

:love: you seem like you would be short, don’t ask me why :)

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

I’m more like a 6 on top and a 10 bottom…lately anyway…
    ________________________________________________________________

<<<<< 12 I'm all hips & a$$ :/

:eek:

Let's put up some pics….

• Smonae

GA have u read the Mary B Morrison, soul ates dissapates ?

I have 7 of them on Kindle, the rest are hard copies.

GM :tea:

yeah it’s 11:44 here

• luVn_liFe…

onna be out of order all week..leading up to the Kang holidays. :rofl:
    ~~~~~~~
    :danban1: EYE KNOW. Im dont wanna get caught back up on three months of work. In two weeks after King Holiday. its Pres day, Birrfhday, anniversary :bite:

Got Decisions to make :bite:

Jenie -3? :blink: so you eat like once a week or sumptin? :lol:

I had a cousin who did that… ate once a week to lose weight (that’s what my mom told meh)… then she got preggers..

• IsThisThingOn…

Not today. Prolly not in January period, Balky.

:fistbump:

And she betta not even THANK about in February! She gon’ respect our 28 days. :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

Yeah he used BORROW too but I heard GIVE tho :rofl: I sweartagawd I was like Im knowcking out my student loans this year, maybe 2016? :smoke:

:no: <–him, you aint right..

I’m a size -3
    ______________________________________________________________

Jenie :kiss: you usta model right?

welp f*uck all ya’ll I’m a 12 and I’m 5’5 so yeah f*uck all ya’ll :coffee:

oh yall tambout what SIZE yaw ill? *tips out with chuch fanga* :kona:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Jenie -3? :blink: so you eat like once a week or sumptin?

I was being funny, you can be whatever size you want on the net :yes: tomorrow I might be a 0 :tea:

• luVn_liFe…

5’5 and a twelve . . . girl the bottom half is :shakebutt: aint it??

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Seem like I would be short? :rofl: Tell me why that’s not the first time I have heard that? :lol:

& Tall girls DO rock.. took me a long time to accept my height… but sheeeww.. God made me this tall to stand out for a reason. :love:

OTB I’m jealous

:| Well, dont. Thought I would feel..some kind of way when I started as a 14 but instead I see *more* to do? :facepalm:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Morning/Afternoon Everyone :waves:

@ OTB

I dont understand the confusion with him today.

____________________________________

Speaking of the King Holiday: MLK “Freedom 2 Twerk” Poster Draws ire.

When the youth have not been educated about black history, you sometimes end up with deformities of thought and flat out abominations. This is the imagery that people were forced to see in Michigan, thanks to a promotions company that was seeking to attract young patrons to their event.

The poster, which came from an event to be held at the Social Network events center in Flint, Michigan, has an image of Dr. Martin Luther King wearing a large gold medallion and gold watch, with his hands throwing up what could either be a “hood” greeting or maybe even gang signs. The poster, at the top, has the words, “Freedom 2 Twerk.”

The poster is designed to appeal to teens, but has gotten a lot of negative attention on the Internet. It is seen by some to be a reflection of a terrible educational system and a generation of young people who don’t care much about the sacrifices paid for them to have the freedoms that they have today.

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m a size -3
    ______________________________________________________________

Jenie :kiss: you usta model right?

welp f*uck all ya’ll I’m a 12 and I’m 5’5 so yeah f*uck all ya’ll

:2dance: we can borrow each ova cloze & chit! :yahoo:

• GAGIRL87

GA have u read the Mary B Morrison, soul ates dissapates ?

I have 7 of them on Kindle, the rest are hard copies
    ____________________________________________________________

Smonae I haven’t we are trading TONIGHT I will email you when I get home of everything I have on my kindle. :)

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Jenie -3? :blink: so you eat like once a week or sumptin?

~~~~~~~~
    BWAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
    LMAO
    that was FUNNTee HUNEY!! :rofl:

hahaha

• IsThisThingOn…

bish you are a policy typist get the fugg on questioning me

yeah, trick, walk on by! move around!

where you need to be: :kona: :typing:

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m a size -3
    ______________________________________________________________
    Jenie :kiss: you usta model right

Damn sure not that size now :nono: When I modeled I was a 3 and even some 0 …. not that now though :tea: I don’t think I will ever be that size again :no:

im 5’2 but i feel tall. im 135lbs but i feel thick.

i got leo perception. delusions of grandeur by nature :confused:

———–

<<<<< 12 :cry: I'm all hips & a$$ :/

You say it likes its bad. Sounds BHADD. :nun: I would have liked to have a twelve ass, like an sz8 top (arms,cage) but sz10 boobs? :hahaha: #Teamcantbepleased

“Freedom 2 Twerk.”
    ~~~~~~~
    :facepalm: :facepalm:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

San ah make ya dance says:

———–

:dead: I’m claming this :nun:

5’5 with brown eyes :whistle:

:yawn:

• rwilliams4782

Gotta get out of Atl bc this weekend is gonna be bananas

San ah make ya dance says:

5’5 with brown eyes

smile like the sunrise :nun:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

This chit cant be e-life. Your wife looked like Rasputia, Bruh. We folk tho so I can tell you that yes.
    ————–
    :dead: life ain’t been no crystal handheld mirror
    GA Girl don’t feel bad. Right now I am a 14 and 5″4 :crying1: I got hips and :buttshake: and breasts for days….. I long for the single digits. Summertime it shall be mine *fist in the air*

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

im 5’2 but i feel tall. im 135lbs but i feel thick.
    ————

• IsThisThingOn…

Dont Sprewell NOBODY.

ain’t gonna do it Dubb. :nun:

(but I can envision it in 3-D, HD, Blu ray, Technicolor tho!) :phew:

________

Wow. :eyeroll: Well I believed you so thanks for the heads up.

Umm dear readers, if you lying add a star or something. TIA. :hahaha:

• Smonae

GA :wink: gotcha

i’m goin to

ATL
    Chicago
    New Orleans
    Dallas

this year. can’t WAIT! :pigsfly:

Would never be a size 3, knees were some damn knobby then :rofl: Hecks nall

welp f*uck all ya’ll I’m a 12 and I’m 5’5 so yeah f*uck all ya’ll :coffee:
    _________

Oh PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :eyeroll:

You a brick house. Gimme my ass byke. :crying1:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Shoot I’m 5’7 140 pounds…some of my family tells me I’m fat…Mind you they are not skinny…..

Jenie I was being funny as well… :lol:

<—will be sewing mouf shut to get back down to 7/9 :confused:

—— 5ft 1.. but I will still fugg u up

I have a meeting tomorrow and I am dreading that mess :no:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

*tips out with chuch fanga* :kona:
    ———

• GAGIRL87

5’5 and a twelve . . . girl the bottom half is aint it??
    _____________________________________________________________________

It’s a peach :(

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Jenie I was being funny as well

:fistbump: struts off in my -3 jeans :nun: I wonder is that really a zize :thinking:

Just watched these boyZ do the #NaeNae :huh: OH

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:ban:

“Freedom 2 Twerk”
    ________

:| Dats you either post about how fine your body is or isnt, how much holiday hump you been getting or a new Kim K photo cause this chit here :nono:

You done kilT my vibe. :| :crying1:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

___________________________

That’s def not fat :nono:… what’s wrong with folk?

She gon’ respect our 28 days. :tea:
    ________

:hahaha: 28 damn days. Shame on it. :hahaha:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

im 5’2 but i feel tall. im 135lbs but i feel thick.
    i got leo perception. delusions of grandeur by nature
    ————–
    Here she go :rolleyes: only skinny people give out weight!!! :lol:

Fay :yahoo: send me some janes :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

im 5’2 but i feel tall. im 135lbs but i feel thick.
    i got leo perception. delusions of grandeur by nature :confused:

:rofl: :rofl:

™ says:

San ah make ya dance says:

5’5 with brown eyes

smile like the sunrise
    —————
    :danban1:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

That’s def not fat … what’s wrong with folk?
    ——
    They love to tell me I’m fat!! This is the biggest I’ve been my whole life…wel I was 160 but pregnant. They are annoying. I’m happy I finally have a booty and some thighs!!

hush San. :cuss:

i be like imma bbw. :nun: my friends be like :rolleyes:

be walking mad hard too. like im stomping with the big dawgs :rofl:

will be sewing mouf shut to get back down to 7/9
    ___________________________________________________

Okay :(

My gf is a sz 0/2.. built like a 10 yr old

Here she go :rolleyes: only skinny people give out weight!!! :lol:
    —————
    Jeezuhs :lol:

i’m finna do this dr oz diet. basically grilled meat & veggies & some other unappetizing edible **** like no dairy no sugar, no taste, no yums, stuff like that :crying:

so shopping tomorrow. #thestruggle

Fay are you up for a 100 day workout challege :woot: I’m in :cheer:

• IsThisThingOn…

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I’m a size -3 :tea:

*sucks teeth*
    :rolleyes:

• luVn_liFe…

misTAKE im 5’3″, 5 in JRS 155. and YEW??

’m goin to
    ATL
    Chicago
    New Orleans
    Dallas
    this year. can’t WAIT! :pigsfly:
    _______

When you goin gto the A, Fay? Road trip?

be like imma bbw. :nun: my friends be like :rolleyes:

be walking mad hard too. like im stomping with the big dawgs :rofl:
    ————–
    :rofl: :phew: My cuss be like, girl look at my stomach, yada yada. :rolleyes: Bish please, gon’ somewhere

GA

guhl what color u want?

i gots errange, yella, green, hot pank, & they AWL fit RIGHT! :buttshake:
    yes lawd. u know how u walk & feel that azz just a bouncin? yassss! :nun:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

apparently Outkast just created a twitter account.

luVn_liFe… says:

misTAKE im 5’3?, 5 in JRS 155. and YEW??

5’9 and 102 size – :tea: waist 25 hips26 bust 31 :tea:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

“Freedom 2 Twerk”
    ________

You done kilT my vibe.

Oh sorry… 5′ 6″ dudes like my ass… pear shaped :Yawn:

well according to the bmi chart im still overweight. :shrugs:

Jen :think: way min..yo ass w/o 100 days J not gwan reckanize yew! :huh:

whatchu got in mind tho?

OTB :yes: homie wanna go to the hoodie awards & they in the A this year. eem tho i caint stand lacefront harvey. i needs to DO chit this year nahmean? u wan go? :steer:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

™ says:

so shopping tomorrow. #thestruggle

___________________________________

You gonna lose a lot tho if you stick with it.. low carb works

so shopping tomorrow. #thestruggle

But why. :| I mean I know why. I just .. :| You gotta eat what you like fam.

Shid long as you solid and weight in the right places you good. :tea:

Jenie said she wear a 3T

Orange Blossom says:

well according to the bmi chart im still overweight.
    ~~~~~~~
    Me too, on the verge of Obeast :shrug:
    :shakebutt: ION CURR though

:newpost: for you skinty gals!!!!

• rwilliams4782

Fugg all that..get u a nutribullet and some probotic pills replace rhat bad bacteria (candidida) with good bacteria…Since ive started probotic pills I don’t have sugar cravings anymore

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIs6REdG2Q datsmdubya2u

San ah make ya dance says:

Shid long as you solid and weight in the right places you good. :tea:

_________________________

yes Lawd! :nun:

• VDot

Now yall know SouthernPrincy is taking notes on yalls sizes/weights?! So the next time yall go in on J Hud’s husky sister, she’s going to reference her notes to see who said what and what their measurements are :coffee:

Oh sorry… 5? 6? dudes like my ass… pear shaped :Yawn:

:hahaha: Much betta. Lots of pear shapes here…

I put my measures into the Are You Hourglass chart and that muhfukka said Sorry we dont currently have a shape for your measures. :eek:

:wtf:

:smack: oh & posed to make it to Vegas since HIS said she gwan blow my head up :nun:

Dats

:crying: so they say, but u know how murch i LOVE good food?! imma need some extra motivation. at least right now i’m on a down cycle with food. i go in & out with my appetite for it.

well according to the bmi chart im still overweight. :shrugs:

:fistbump: You’ll live longer. Look it up. :tea:

:newpost: On another big booty bish :newpost:

San ah make ya dance says:

Shid long as you solid and weight in the right places you good.

:yes: yup. cuz truth be told the big girl on Girl Code is probably shaped just like Gabby Sidibe (she african too) but they just carry themselves differently. as long as you look good, then you look good. dam a number on a scale.

• OutsidetheBox

i needs to DO chit this year nahmean?

I sure do. I wanna meet yall up there. Send me some deets. :yes:

Fay Fay I answered you upstairs :waves:

• IsThisThingOn…

Orange Blossom says:

im 5’2 but i feel tall.

:fistbump:

Always have, Orange. In 3rd grade when they told us to lineup by height I kept it moving to the back of the line – never mind i couldn’t see over the kid shoulder standing in front of me :facepalm:

teacher come back there talking bout, ‘um how about we move you up here a closer to the front’

i looked at her like :huh: um ok whatever ms. jones :rolleyes:

• OutsidetheBox

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Doh!

oh and umm…… Man we waiting on your measurements too, dawg :tea:

Ms. Jones was hating. :rofl: