Celebs Out & About: Nas, Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, Rocsi Diaz, Rihanna

Rihanna goes from casual to fancy for early morning TV appearance Rihanna arrives to "Good Morning America" wearing a fur coat

Troubled singer Rihanna was seen arriving and departing “Good Morning America” today wearing a fur coat over grey sweatpants and New Balance sneakers. She departed the studios wearing a fashionable skirt and high heels.
Photos: North Woods, Jackson Lee and 247PapsTV for Splash News

Nas shops in Beverly Hills at Theodore

Shy rapper Nasir Jones, aka Nas, was spotted shopping at Theodore in Beverly Hills with his new flame. At 40, Nas is apparently done dating black women. His track record with sistas is not very good. It includes at least 1 divorce and 2 children by different women.
Photo: WENN.com

J. Cole NYC Concert After Party

Rappers Kendrick Lamar, left, and J. Cole celebrated Cole’s 29th Birthday in NYC at his concert after party on Tuesday. Lamar drowned his sorrows in a bottle of Ace of Spades hard liquor. As you know, he lost the Best Album Grammy Award to gay poseur Macklemore. Why did Kendrick think he would win a Grammy anyway?
Photo: Chad Ubiwa / Splash News

J. Cole NYC Concert After Party

TV personality Rocsi Diaz helped rapper J. Cole celebrate his 29th Birthday in NYC on Tuesday.
Photo: Chad Ubiwa / Splash News

155 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Nas, Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, Rocsi Diaz, Rihanna”

oohlalalun says:

Rih Rih is perfection :nun:

I’m still stuck at the gym I’m praying the sun comes out and melts the snow

How many days has Rocsi been wearing that same shirt around her waist? :shrug:

Is that a coyote fur coat? Fur looks good on animals like virgin hair looks good on the original head :tea:

I kinda like the long hair straight look on Rhi

Love J Cole music but he aint cute :(

QueenSJ says:

Rihanna looks gorgeous. Fact.

Every time I see Rocsi I chuckle. :lol:

AlluringlySweet says:

Love Rhi’s coat, Nas come on home to mama :hug: Rosci you won’t get another sponser looking like that, Love :nono:

It includes at least 1 divorce and 2 children by different women.
    ———–
    Don’t really equate as a bad track record.

Gigi26 says:

I like this hair on Rih…simple yet fierce. Coat ain’t half bad either. And that bytch can rock a red lip like no other!! :yes:

Umm I think that’s Nas stylist or assistant. That brother wouldn’t DARE go with a sprite :no:

Rosci le prostitute :tea:

Until J cole fixes his filthy tartar stained teeth, he deserves nothing! And I thought Kendrick didn’t drink :eek:

MystyBlu says:

Didn’t someone say Rocsi had the Bermuda Triangle between her thighs? :nono:

She spreading that thang around, ain’t she? I bet one of the Klumps is up in that thang.

*puts some NotVirgin hair in Adhlands head*

QueenSJ says:

Aww K.Dot, it’ll be alright. It’s great to know he has tons of support. Although it feels good to be recognized, a Grammy doesn’t make or break anyone.

is that a orange triangle on rocsi’s nails? she must be in the aluminumati :scared:

GG he got that walk of shame going on though :rofl:

hell_on_heels says:

LOVE ME SOME NASTY NAS!!! It’s been like 20 BELOW for two weeks here in Detroit….:-(. I like J.Cole & Kendrick…refreshing artist for TRUE Hip Hop Lovers! Hi Roses…

Until J cole fixes his filthy tartar stained teeth, he deserves nothing!
    ———————–

I bet Rocsi did help..TUH. :eek:

SummerBaby says:

Is Nas really w/that dirty sneaker wearing chick?! I hope not. :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Im not a fan of Rhi Rhi. And I don’t like light colored furs. Camron is king of furs. His always looks nice. Him and JuJu.

TheRealAshland says:

:think: what about hoe hair?

:nun: <—the finest slut hair in all the land. only achieved by proper coochie management. step 12 of rwilli's book.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I bet one of the Klumps is up in that thang.
    ——-
    Someone send her a copy of the blog book. :tea: Because she can’t get a real come up to save her damn life, but yet she stay poppin that cooty. Girl do better.

Gigi26 says:

Peta coming after Rih in 5…4…3..2…1…..

MystyBlu says:

Is Rocsi throwing a peace sign or saying how many dudes at the party she’s NOT willing to fugg for some duckets?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Gigi Peta might as well sat down. Rhi fur is not all that. They need to save all that for the real good looking furs. :yes:

that boy sitting behind j cole look happier than a sissy with a bag of dycks. :woohoo:

:whistle: im so excited! and i just cant hide it! im about to lose control and i think i like it! oh yeah! :buttshake:

The idea of wearing animal freaks me out :eek: I ran when a girl brought a fox shawl or whatever the hell it was to highschool once :no:

Gigi26 says:

Rocsi will be giving sloppy top all wknd :yes: I see why she’s keeping that look simple and the t-shirt is to aid in wiping off the dead babies left in her hair and on her face :yes:

Smart move Rocsi :thumbsup:

Nakeya
    The big furs are good for wearing Nothing underneath them! Must have :D

CaliYoruba says:

That coat is everything…Sandra, you’re at home right? Not sleeping on Publix floor posting?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Rhianna did that :bow: swerve
    Rocsi has always looked like someone post fire reconstructive surgery to me. And her voice :no: is this where I say no shade? :cool:

Rih?! Werrrrk bish!! :nun:

Nas?!?!? :blink: :chase: #et tu
    :bye: Ashy! u still fine tho. she aint gone do nuffin but break yo hort :tea:

& yall better know sistahs aint sittin around waitin for mandingo no mo. they are realizing they gone have to get in where they fit in nowadays if they want the whole marriage kit & kaboodle. & sometimes they gone link up with Brad or Biff, Juan or Jose, Lee or Than :shrug:

Rih! :love:
    Rocsi :|
    Nas- I think that is his stylist
    J. Cole looks his age now.
    Kendrick and them damn elf ears.

Gigi26 says:

Peta coming after Rih in 5…4…3..2…1…..

ion think they want it with Rih. ppl dont even come for her too much anymore. do u like the RiRi Glam collection?

QueenSJ says:

by MystyBlu
    ————————————–

And how TF did I miss Nas? He is that dude.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS true. But can the fur at least look like she did not snatch it off the back of Mrs. Howell from Gillians Island?

—–
    :rofl: :rofl: The visual! :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Rhianna did that :bow: swerve

:hahaha: ‘tween this & yo gravi?? :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:ghost:
    Dead at what the peace sign means really
    I vote 2 indicates how much rest in hours her cooch has had since 2010

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Rhianna did that :bow: swerve

:hahaha: ‘tween this & yo gravi?? :rofl:

MystyBlu says:

OTB :waves: Happy Hump Day Lady!

Nakeya, I don’t think that book will help Rocsi…that ship has sailed, burned and crashed for her. Her cookie is a Who’s Who of tragedy and loss. :(

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Rhi is an internet thug. She ain’t bout that life really. All she gonna do is send her bestie Shabba to fight you. That girl has nothing to lose. :kona:

:lol: Nakeya, I think it’s two different furs in her coat. I bet it’s sharB in person, turn yo neck and look at it agane :rofl:

says:

rich yt lady clowned one of our agents the other day at a showing, tambout “is that fox?” & rubbed the fake azz fur. bish been wearin furs since the 70’s. she knew that chit was fake! :rofl: :cloud:

Smonae says:

Rih is werking that coat,, phuck peta :yes:

Hey purty ladies and gent :waves:

You dont wear leather @San? I love fur.. #flockPETA

And Shabba probably can’t fight :rofl:

Smonae says:

Nakeya.. her Shaba looking azz gone run up on the rt one :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

If sr is stuck somewhere I know she is prepared!!!!
    Things in her back pack:
    Mac book
    Charging station
    Pump it up
    Beef jerky … Arby’s roast beef flavored :eek:
    Water
    Batteries
    Twitter comebacks
    35 Target gift cards
    She ready she ready she ready :trophy:

MystyBlu says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:ghost:
    Dead at what the peace sign means really
    I vote 2 indicates how much rest in hours her cooch has had since 2010

I think you’re being as generous as she is with that coochie by saying a whole 2 hours of rest. :nono: She stay on that stroll 24/7 and be dropping ben wa balls behind her in between.

do u like the RiRi Glam collection?
    ________

She is wearing it up top yes? :thinking: I like that.

Yardgirl says:

Fayla!!! :waves: :heart:

Off to yet another meeeting!! Cho!! :kona:

:hug: @MystiBlu Hump day! :woot:

:wave: everyone.

says:

Kendrick lookin like he fount that pool fulla likka & dove in in this pic :koolaid:

MystyBlu says:

Beef jerky … Arby’s roast beef flavored :eek:

:vomit:

& i mean when Rih serves? she SERVES hunni! :nun: yasss

That yt chick with Nas got a nice body!
    :eek:

Biff
    ______

His d!ck is small. So I heard..

i dont like fur or leather either. creeps me out ESPECIALLY when the head/face is still on it just laying dead across the shoulder :smh:

i do eat meat nowadays but only because im anemic and my body said “bitch stop tryin me”.

FashionAddict says:

Rhi hair looks goodt!! And that fur ain’t half bad. And I answered the question about the panties down stairs!!

Why the hoes hate Rosci so much?

What she did?
    :think:

I think SR is snuggled up on that Couch! :lol:

Smonae says:

OTB & DTTS :happy:

Yardgirl says:

Fayla!!! :waves: :heart:
    Off to yet another meeeting!! Cho!!

:crying: y lawd y??!! finally we here at the same time & u gwan leave meh? :crying: *sniffles* :heart:

OTBizzle!! :hug: hola mami, como estas?

MystyBlu says:

:hug: @ OTB

DTTS :tea: Yes, he asked her for income tax but she said no so there! :hahaha: :facepalm:

Kendrick azz look drunk azz phuck.
    But that queen in the back look like he just spotted someone’s dyck out. Lol. :lol:

I think SR is snuggled up on that Couch!
    ————————–
    Wit a boo?!? :thinking:

Man
    She is a Whore who slept with somebodys hubby :tea:

Smonae says:

Did y’all already discuss TI response to these soo called rumors??
    The Kang said he still the head of his family and they not getting a divorce :coffee:

KyCakes says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Rocsi has always looked like someone post fire reconstructive surgery to me.
    ——————————————————————-
    :ghost:

Biff
    ______
    His d!ck is small. So I heard.

:nono: Biff is PACKING (according to @Man) with his 6 in. yeen hear about Trojan’s survey bout where the most meat is packed here in the USA? i thought SR posted on it, but i recall places like ND, SD, IA, being in the top spots. aint but 1 bruh in each state i just mentioned :tea: :lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Why the hoes hate Rosci so much?

What she did

:shrugs: i was wondering that too but once the rumor is started there is no stopping it. only man ive ever seen her with was eddie murphy.

@DTS
    “Man
    She is a Whore who slept with somebodys hubby

by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers "
    ________

Oh. I should have known…
    :facepalm:

OTB :tea: :owl:

Alex, she got this “neutral chick” now, so either her or the ex :yes: <–says it like I know :lol:

KyCakes says:

Smonae says:

Did y’all already discuss TI response to these soo called rumors??
    ———————————————————————
    Yeah…. :think:
    I’m wondering why Sandra didn’t get the exclusive….
    After all, they are friends of the blog… :tea:

hola mami, como estas?

:hug: Asi asi, y tu? Es muy frio! :cold:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

The Kang said he still the head of his family and they not getting a divorce
    ——
    When he said all that? LOL maybe he does read the blog then.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Kendrick azz look drunk azz phuck.
    But that queen in the back look like he just spotted someone’s dyck out. Lol

:rofl: :cosign:

oh yeah, thats right! she did :hunching: lisa raye’s husband. let the dragging commence :tea:

@Orange Blossom

That’s what I was thinking. All this can’t be ablut Eddie Murphy. :lol:

Fay
    Them some Farm Ducks! Heeee Hawwwww :woot:

VDot says:

I see you Rhi looking like a million bucks in that rug :thumbsup:

KENDRICK WAS ROBBED :mad:

CaliYoruba says:

Yall laughing I’m serious lol I knew to leave the hospital at 1 and go get my babies! I had a flashback of what happened a few years ago lol and got the hell on

let the dragging commence

:tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

Why the hoes hate Rosci so much?

What she did

I asked ya’ll yessaday what happened to her and eddie. Ya’ll nignored me :coffee:

Ion when and ion where But whenever they meet up! Oh my!!! :popcorn:

aint but 1 bruh in each state i just mentioned

:hahaha: Okay maybe I need to meet Brad..

hola mami, como estas?
    :hug: Asi asi, y tu? Es muy frio!

es tambien!! these attacks on my uterus lawd?? :crying: i cant eem begin. & the cold is not eem kool! :cold: u see our snow pic? :rofl:

VDot says:

:rofl: :rofl:

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    But that queen in the back look like he just spotted someone’s dyck out.
    ——————————————————————–

SummerBaby says:

The Kang said he still the head of his family and they not getting a divorce
    ————-
    The head of the family comment rubbed me wrong & I’m not sure why. :think:

I asked ya’ll yessaday what happened to her and eddie. Ya’ll nignored me
    ————————-
    He used to take her to the same coffee shop he takes that yt chick to. :coffee:

missyJ says:

Ion have anything to say about antibody up top… very bland

Alex
    IONO :shrug: that’s the word SR used :lol: and it got the people going! :rofl:

There is a list of ten (i think) men that Rocsi has dated in the industry.

I see why she cool with you @Man. She doing Kim K numbers. ::tea:

@TM

6 inches is a good bit above average. Most likely a rareity that any dude is that large.

Smonae says:

Keya supposedly this the exclusive from TMZ.. but I found it on that site Sandy refer to as The (Y)oung(B)eyonce(F)an club :hahaha:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Fay
    Them some Farm Ducks! Heeee Hawwwww

:hahaha: u's a damn fewl guhl! :sheep: :rofl:

sassyshe says:

Deal is making an announcement now

VEESPOTTT :kiss:

————-

VDot says:

************************

Well they say, hosting 106 & Park was really a s.e.x. dating site for her. Not to mention, she was frolicking around with Lisa Ray’s husband. Taking pics in the house and everythang.

He used to take her to the same coffee shop he takes that yt chick to. :coffee:
    ________

Somebody said he left his fave coffee cup in Rocsi. :|

@Sassy
    He ain’t about to say nothing we haven’t already heard.

@OTB
    “There is a list of ten (i think) men that Rocsi has dated in the industry.

I see why she cool with you @Man. She doing Kim K numbers. ::tea:”
    _______

:smack:

She is pretty to me, but I dont know anything about her. Don’t be mentioning her in the same sentence as Kim K.! :nono:

Smonae says:

Man
    Rocsi phucked Lisa Raye husband then the side hoe had the nerve to take pics in her house and post them
    Lisa sd she just missed her azz on the plain, other wise she would’ve tore that azz up..

You dont wear leather @San? I love fur.. #flockPETA
    ————
    Its that hair that does something to me :no: Makes me feel like its the actual animal

VDot says:

OTBayBay :kiss: :hug: Booty pinch *in that order*

oh is that the BDAY Guhl? :party: HBD KY!!! :happybirthday: :partyhat:
    :buttshake:

i’m glad u not letting turning 60 today get u down hunni! :nun:

SummerBaby says:

The Kang said he still the head of his family and they not getting a divorce
    ————-
    The head of the family comment rubbed me wrong & I’m not sure why.
    ______________________________

so basically even if she wants a divorce, she aint getting one unless he says so.

TI be like “but that name got my daddy’s blood on it” :rules:

u see our snow pic?

:rofl: Is that what that was

It is PhatCakes day!!! :happybirthday:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@TM

i guess freaks of nature are drawn to me! :kona:

i’m glad u not letting turning 60 today get u down hunni! :nun:

:ghost:

They say them women over 60 getting they grooves byke :buttshake

MystyBlu says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@Orange Blossom

That’s what I was thinking. All this can’t be ablut Eddie Murphy. :lol:

__________________________

Hey Man. I don’t actually care about Rocsi, she’s just fun to talk about. LisaRaye was tricking with her hubby anyway so I don’t think it was any love lost. She got the title for a minute, he got some Hollywood connects. :shrug:

Man
    _______

Sounds like some hoodrat chit…

Gigi26 says:

Orange: Man the way Mac has been handling her stuff i’m pissed off so I said eff it, i’ll enjoy it from afar :yes: :hahaha:

I’ve moved onto to Nars! I got two sexy lip pencils from them and i’m in LOVE ya heard meh!

he still the head of his family
    ———–
    Turnt me on :tea:

FashionAddict says:

I heard on another site this morning that TI told TMZ they had a disagreement over going to the Grammy’s. He said they fought over who would have the most fun that night. Sounds to me that they are trying to a little damage control, but I’m happy they’re trying to work it out.

u see our snow pic?
    :rofl: Is that what that was

:rofl: :rofl: yeen right! Kay gone have the NOIVE to call it a snow fart :ghost:

She is pretty to me
    ________

Like legit? :huh: Rocsi aint ugly, no no no, but i wouldnt call her pretty either. But im petty. And hungry. :shrug:

You kinda tried Kim yourself.. :blink:

FuturedocDonte says:

Man

Seriously :blink: When this happen

aint but 1 bruh in each state i just mentioned

Okay maybe I need to meet Brad..
    —————
    I hear Kyle be swinging low :lol:

@TM

You prolly just a bad judge of size more than likely.

Nigga 4 inches and u thinking he 8 or 9.
    Cause u like him and chit. :shrugs:

I love Rih’s hair and this is the first fur that she has worn this winter that I liked. I thought Ace of Spades was wine or champaign. And Macklemore didn’t beat Kendrick for Album of The Year. Daft Punk won that. Macklemore got Best Rap Album among 2 other rap awards. Kendrick is still the man just like every other great rap artist who never got a Grammy like Biggie, Tupac and Nas among others.

:rofl: :rofl:

Razz

Get out of here with that there gravi!! :lol: Jamie was enough.

Razzie :chase: DO GNAT TALK TO MEH WITH THAT GRAVI :wail: :wail:

i’m glad u not letting turning 60 today get u down hunni! :nun:
    :ghost:
    They say them women over 60 getting they grooves byke :buttshake:

:rofl: i heard 60 is the new 37 :yes:

SAN

girl i DIE errytime she re-tells that damn story. & the funny thing about it is the chic with the fake fur rockin like a 6-7 carat wedding ring! :eek:

I srsly just lost my whole train of thought. :blink: Bump you @babygirl. :hug: :rofl:

124 Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Man
    _______

Sounds like some hoodrat chit…
    ————
    You DO know she is from your city right? :lol:

It’s noon time. Guess I should get up and cook these pancakes but I don’t feel like it. Any volunteers? :thinking:

:newpost: Fay I love people like that, well some of em :hahaha:

MystyBlu says:

Razz is that Dennis Rodman?! :vomit:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@TM
    You prolly just a bad judge of size more than likely.
    Nigga 4 inches and u thinking he 8 or 9.
    Cause u like him and chit

:hahaha: yeah, that’s it @Man! :rofl: :rofl:

CTFU

SummerBaby says:

Turnt me on
    ——————-
    I like a take charge man that’s why I don’t know why it rubbed me wrong. :hahaha:

I thought Ace of Spades was wine or champaign.
    ________

You know we have to take what SR font with a glass of :koolaid:

I srsly just lost my whole train of thought. Bump you @babygirl.
    ———-

I had too :rofl:

SAN

also now i always have to sing “what does the fox say” whenever she re-tells it :smack: :rofl:

Milky says:

:cold: its sooo cold here.in the.D. Somebody.come rescue me :crying:

Gigi26 says:

Ahhh don’t forget that Rocsi was “dating” ole boy Revis from the Jets before he dumped her like a bad habit :rofl:

Razz

:ghost: that gravi?!

what in the casper ghost hail?! :rofl:

KyCakes says:

™ says:

oh is that the BDAY Guhl? :party: HBD KY!!! :happybirthday: :partyhat:
    :buttshake:

i’m glad u not letting turning 60 today get u down hunni! :nun:
    ———————————————————————

:ghost:

They say them women over 60 getting they grooves byke :buttshake
    ———————————————————————-
    Shewt! 60 ILL the new 30!

My joints may creak, but the Narnia is still moist :yes:

I thought Ace of Spades was wine or champagne.
    __________________________

now you know ya auntie is never wrong :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Tip said he own Tiny and that is that :rules: She got a small taste of freedom and he :whip: put her ankle bracelet byke on
    Now I am a Harris fan but I can read betwixt the lines :tea: But I’m sleep tho

Smonae says:

:newpost: Donte this happened some years back when Rocsi was still on 106 and towards the end of Lisa Raye marriage.