Kim Kardashian Caught Photoshopping Latest Selfie

Kim Kardashian and Blac Chyna

It is no secret that self-conscious socialite Kim Kardashian manipulates selfies and other social media photos to erase her physical flaws. Kim is so narcissistic that she photoshops photos of her own baby! But the latest selfie has even her staunchest supporters in doubt.

Kardashian selfie

From Page Six:

Kardashian last week posted a revealing snap of her famous derriere while at the gym with Blac Chyna – but the shot has got experts crying physical foul.

Well known Photoshop expert Peeje T, known for his own works of Photoshop art, tells Radar Online that the Kim pic showing off a flat stomach, generous bosom and pert behind is clearly “manipulated.”

He explained that the curved doorframe in the picture was the giveaway. “You can definitely see a gap at the same level as Kim’s chest. This would be caused by using a tool to expand her breasts.”

There also seems to be a more subtle distortion on the floor,” Peeje added to Radar, “You might notice how it follows the same contortion as Kim’s waist and hips.”

He added that in a second picture, it would appear that she has digitally pulled in her waistline.

Kardashian selfie

Photos: Instragram.com

95 Responses to “Kim Kardashian Caught Photoshopping Latest Selfie”

GAGIRL87 says:

:rofl: Kim’s bodeee is the truff I don’t believe it’s photoshopped..

Why is she taking photos like this :blink: on another not that damn China chick know she need to be slapped ….. that fake azz is ridiculous…. Kim body look nice here :yes:

Uggghh I already couln’d stand this girl enough. Why in the entire hail is she hanging around with this dang stripper? What is going on with Kim?

A.J. says:

Blac’s look like two sacks of onions.

I will be so glad when this fascination of azz goes away :tea: this trend is getting out of control :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

I dont like chynas azz.. looks like a pamper..and shes so freakin beautiful. ..can she take it out?

rwilliams4782 says:

Cairo is so cute with that big head

:rofl: AJ and she proud of the botched azz :rofl: that shyt looks a damn mess

A.J. says:

Dance too much booty in da pants! Dance dance dance :buttshake:

A.J. says:

can she take it out?
    ________
    Lord only knows what’s there if’n she takes it out. All kinds of gangrene and pus. Yuck.

rwilliams4782 says:

You can remove implants :yes: but she flexing like her azz is the bizness :rofl: she proud of that diaper

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I will be so glad when this fascination of azz goes away this trend is getting out of control
    ________________________________

i wish i could buy stock in ass and tattoo removals because in few years those businesses are going to be booming!

did yall see Nikki Minaj post a pic of her with a short haircut looking like Beyonce/Miley Cyrus? its interesting. :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

Chynas azz looks like a huge femur.I know yall not gonna get it but still .. big azz knee or something

These bishes so fckin desperate its pathetic :no: worst then teenagers. Where are their mens

SOTHERNGRL says:

I have looked I cant tell any difference in the two pics. :shrug:

After further inspection :yes: its photoshopped … but why though :shrugs:

VDot says:

Chyna’s old saggy diaper azz is not attractive :no: And I loathe those facial piercings. LOATHE!!

Kim K probably did photoshop a little, but she didn’t need to. Her body is nice without the photoshopping.

Orange Blossom says:

_

I’m so over that beesh :rolleyes:

Sotherngrl both of them are the photoshopped ones.

So baby Blue not gon get a shout out today :tea: her mama nem been on here so much I just thought :tea: nevermind

rwilliams4782 says:

========got a tat removed and I cried like a newborn with colic

*throws a big WHO CARES kim over the blog* :huh:

They are the same pic. One is just pointing out the curvature

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I’m so over that beesh
    _________

Jenie i think she over her own self too so she’s trying to reinvent her look. she looked like a keebler elf with that pixie cut.

MissHarlem says:

Im more than positive no one gives a fck :yes: sad thing is Chyna is pretty without all that bs. Her real hair is waaaayyyyy better than that hat she puts on her head.

San ah make ya dance says:

:hump: each other :shrug: #aintmyfault :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

They are the same pic. One is just pointing out the curvature

Look at thee door :eek: <–fake caring :lol:

IsThisThingOn... says:

A.J. says:

Blac’s look like two sacks of onions.

________________________

:rofl: :hahaha: :ghost:

*Folds up flea market table and packs away soaps & candles (no black)*

(laughed all loud in here so I KNOW some nosey person gonna come bouncing in here to see what I’M doing)

Thanks for that A.J. :rolleyes:

MissHarlem says:

That Nicki pic was photoshopped. It was a response to some chit :shrug: Still stan for my Trini’s (except Trinidad James he been in the US too long anyway) :coffee:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Sotherngrl both of them are the photoshopped ones.
    *****************
    O.K. That must be why i cant tell. Cause I’m over here like whats the differnce.

Gigi26 says:

This is desperation at its finest. A dirty a foot in a whore take a pic then….______________ (you complete the story).

Another blog got a pic of Kandi up and Oh my! :lol: That joker is NOT the business :hahaha:

They also got folks with and without makeup :dead:

San ah make ya dance says:

These bishes so fckin desperate its pathetic worst then teenagers. Where are their mens

taking their own pictures in the studio together. no really, kanye and tyga are making a song together :listen:

Ni ni says:

Omg , Ms. china has a grandma booty, the kind that hits you in the back of the head at church when they walk by trying to get to their seat on the pew.

rwilliams4782 says:

Chyna lookin like a lauren london stunt devil in this pic

MissHarlem says:

That Nicki pic was photoshopped. It was a response to some chit Still stan for my Trini’s (except Trinidad James he been in the US too long anyway)

yeah it looked like one of those things where u try out new hairstyles by submitting your picture.

if yall dont want trinidad james, then we dont either :nono:

rwilliams4782 says:

I meant to say double lol not devil lol

CaliYoruba says:

Google Blac Chyna without makeup…She is a naturally cute girl. Idk why she thinks the Baller Baby Mama look is better…

CaliYoruba says:

Gigi26 says:

This is desperation at its finest. A dirty a foot in a whore

:rofl: :rofl: that dirty foot :crying1:

MissHarlem says:

ORANGE :lol: nah we gave him up in the draft when he moved to the US at 2. Atlanta can keep him

Niki probably had the world’s finest yaki in a short wig form.

CaliYoruba says:

She is a very cute girl, but some of the prettiest are the most insecure :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

That pic of nicki is a combo of her and miley.. she infused them together lol

“It’s cold My nicca!” :rofl:

I just saw the picture. It’s niki’s face on miley’s head. But did y’all notice the eyebrows didn’t match :lol:

bnatural says:

Google Black Chyna’s behind after she started losing that baby weight :no:

lovezoe says:

#random them alabasters make me hot in regards to our people. Read that because Jahi’s family is poor that’s why they don’t understand she dead.

Gigi26 says:

Umm idk which pic of Blac Chyna yall googling, she is very regular looking…average if that :lol: them holes in her cheeks are not cute :no:

MissHarlem says:

RAZZ :lol: keep him

She does favor Lauren in this picture :yes:

OAN, I’d be too worried about getting hit with them things in my cheeks :blink:

Zoe, did you see Good Wife? :popcorn:

You believe that’s that old man’s baby? :eek:

MissHarlem says:

RAZZ :lol: keep him
    =======
    Is “him” that guy with the doo doo drawls? :lol:

lovezoe says:

_____________________________

that sounds like a slight against poor/uneducated people, not black ppl.

wanna hear a real racist joke?

asian coworker 1: why cant stevie wonder read?
    asian coworker 2: because he’s blind, duh!
    asian coworker 1: no, because he’s black

hilarity ensued

Gabby went on Live with Kelly and Michael and she spilled the beans on the proposal, but not the cheating. :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

I go for regular women fugg around and get a woman with fake tiddays and ass will need some ups in 10 yrs

Touch ups

rwilliams4782 says:

I do racial jokes myself.. my white friends be so mad.. idc tho..lol

MissHarlem says:

SON si :lol:

ORANGE if you reading font in just black and white then I would agree and say that is a slight against poor. However if its on a site say yahoo for example thats undercover way of saying we cant read. Levels to this racism chit :lol:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

if Siovaughn hadnt went batxhit crazy she could use this to petition for her kids back. that stable home environment aint proving to be so stable anymore. all she had to do is keep her cool for one good year and it would have all worked out.

lovezoe says:

DTTS- Honey we hollered. I said that old geezer still got sperm. That threw me through a loop. I can’t wait to get the deets on the cheating scandal. I am tired of the whole LG/Fliorrick business. Ain’t no other lawyers in town. Oh and get that new lawyer outta there he got major dirt that’s gone hit Will where it hurt. Will think with emotions not like a business man.

There is a Major here whose last name is Dyck. but with the i instead of y :rofl:

VDot says:

wanna hear a real racist joke?
    ___________________________________

I totally changed this to “wanna see a dead body?”. :lol:

kahmmillion says:

How is it that when Kim posts a pic, she is extra sezy and has curves, but when the paps catch her she looks like a short, thick legged troll?

MissHarlem says:

SON si

yup.

its plenty black folk going for the jugular with Jahi’s family too. i wonder where her daddy is. sad situation. just have to let the mother go with her instincts and if jahi dies-dies then at least she knows she tried her best.

————
    :ghost:

Zoe, she is shady IMB :shrug: And who the hail did they piss off for the tapes to be coming up just now… smh.
    =========
    SON, okay, and we’on want him NO! :lol:
    =====
    Orange, I assume she will try to get back in court :shrug:

rwilliams4782 says:

Ready to go home n roll up

This whole wheat “tortilla” tastes like a brown paper bag :wail: (it’s cold)

bnatural says:

kahmmillion says:

—————–

STAHPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! :rofl:

Just Looking says:

:offtopic: Just read a little more about this Dwade baby mouftha.

Like this chic Aja, her other kids are a little older and social services can’t support her lifestyle. Waynas dude and making that kind of cash, so she rolled up on chump Dwade.

Any sucka arse Ninja willing to sleep with a broad like that need to get took. I wish I Knew her, cause I could borrow her latest bags….

:tea:

Futhermore I will watch Mary Jane to see how Ms. Daumbarse Union translates that pain on EBT.

————
    What time does it come on?

Just Looking says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

This whole wheat “tortilla” tastes like a brown paper bag :wail: (it’s cold)
    _______
    Depends what you put in them…great with greek yogurt and avocado or hummus, spinach, red onions….sprouts

Just Looking says:

10PM/9Central

They Paid Sandra Mae a couple of coins…..

says:

Chyna’s gorg! :love:

she too pretty for all the extra BS :blink:

it comes on at 10, Razz.

says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

This whole wheat “tortilla” tastes like a brown paper bag :wail: (it’s cold)

:lol: awww po baby! whatchu tryna eat healthy & whatnot? :huh:

DTTS! :kiss: hola mami!

says:

this is cruel & unusual punishment working in the cold like this. does melanin have something to do with why yt folk love the cold like they do?? :cold:

being cold makes me kinda angry :cuss:

rwilliams4782 says:

I just heard a rapper say she would eat your heart like jeffery dahmer

lovezoe says:

Razzle- I wanna know why she messed with old man. Girl you know Peter got enemies a mile long.

lovezoe says:

I will be watching Chicago Fire. I may record Bootleg Scandal. It’s funny how she act the same in every movie.

Fay and Just- I hate the taste of microwaved chicken but i didn’t want to eat it cold.. Mr Razz baked some chicken last night, (well put it in the oven cause I tended to them) and I was going to eat it with them and spaghetti squash… I didn’t like the taste of it so I called my self just eating the tortilla… :no:

MissHarlem says:

ORANGE I wondered the same re: father

YALL HAVE A GREAT NIGHT :peace: got a blunt and some kind of wine or tequila waiting for me for this 9 degree weather. That windsheild though :nono: I wanted to bitch slap mother nature for that this morning. I almost lost my life to some damn wind this morning.

JUST :kiss: today is my Moms bday. Im gonna text you the Donate Life thing my mom is on

lovezoe says:

————-
    EXACTLY!!! :lol:

I’m watching Chicago Fire! :woot:

<–didn't like ms. dumb dumb before SO no need in faking it :no: :lol:

lovezoe says:

DTTS- we are so >>>><<<<< in relation to tv shows. You gone watch Chicago PD too

:yes: Zoe! I will give it about a 3 wk chance :lol:

I initially didn’t think I could get into it (CF), but it is rather interesting :shrug: :yes:

SOOOO, hopefully the same is true for the new show, same writers…

lovezoe says:

I love CF. Real good show.

MSVALLDAY says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

________________________________________________________________

Azz shots/implants for China boo!

Audacious2 says:

I would love to see these two in 25yrs reliving this selfie. Lol
    Now is this really Blac Chynas mother on Instagram by the name of Shalana Hunter ? Or @shalanajh
    Wow! She needs her own reality show.

Bella770 says:

HA!!!!! They called it on South Park…..Kim Kardashian is a hobbit!!! I don’t watch South Park but that was a good episode :rofl: