Staged Video of Mother Fighting Kid in Store

Video of mother fighting kid in store

It’s shameful what people will do for 15 minutes of Internet fame. Loyal reader Jeniefrumdabloc was so concerned over the violence depicted in this video that she sent me the link. “This is awful Auntie,” she wrote in her email. The video shows a mother fighting with her son after a shopper accused the boy of stealing grapes. But after viewing the video for a minute or so, it became apparent that the action in the video was totally staged. The mother’s reaction to the grape stealing is over-the-top and comical.

This video makes light of a chronic problem in the black community: domestic violence and child abuse. Laws have been tightened to prosecute parents who beat their children. But whippings and other forms of abuse still runs rampant in the black community where blacks cite religion and cultural tradition to excuse their violent behavior toward their own children.

We have to do better, but staging this type of prank in public is not the way to attract attention to the issue.

Watch the video below. Caution: Excessive profanity.

181 Responses to “Staged Video of Mother Fighting Kid in Store”

The Master Beta :D says:

This sounds something like what @ Carrington was talking about yesterday :tea:

says:

i saw this BS & uhm yeah, if i’m not mistaken this same chic did a video on the train yelling how some guy supposedly gave her AIDS & chit. this is deplorable what ppl are doing trying to satisfy the thirst for fame :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

Pure foolishness :no:

i HOPE to God this is fake tho

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ FAY – You went to the :kona: on me downstairs. :rofl:

PARIAH says:

Those kids were so disrespectful omg…

so do fatherless homes and ppl use that same means of justification to explain men spreading seeds everywhere all willy nilly. :tea:

™ says:

~~~~~~~
    FOR
    SERIOUS???
    :shock:

rwilliams4782 says:

Yep this the same girl on the train that said she gave aids.. her Patois accent is horrible

Miany says:

Lawd the write up :lol: shout out to Jenie for the tip tho…lemme watch

says:

@JustMarried :lol: naw it was some other ish i saw :eek:

how u luvmuffin?

rwilliams4782 says:

First of all what bytch azz man runs and tells bout some fuggin grapes… I know grown ppl in the grocery store eatin grapes n shyt…

luVn_liFe… says:

™ says:

~~~~~~~
    FOR
    SERIOUS???

girl YES! go to youtube & type in Girl yelling at boy for giving her aids :tea:

Lawd Sandra done put my name up there :facepalm:

:yahoo: MIANY!!! Gal I called you with my mind, IVe been meaning to contact you.
    How are you
    where U been
    Hows the job?

Just Looking says:

@Fay – Ummm member I told you I had a jar….Cause you was like why you use it so fast? I found it…. :ashamed: I put it in a box of sweaters. Got to work this AM someone said you smell like fresh backed cookies. :nun:

rwilliams4782 says:

precisely, which further lends to the argument that this chit is fake :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

When a Jamaican is mad u cant understand wtf they sayin..her shyt sound like she played in Cool runnings

Just Looking says:

*Baked

jeniefrumdabloc says:Lawd Sandra done put my name up there

@FAY
    Nawwh Id rather not see her BS. Thats just Absurd

JerseyGirl68 says:

:blink:

If my kids acted like some of theses “people” kids I know. I would board up their windows and take all access to the outside world til they learned how to act :tea: You go to school and bring that a$$ home

says:

@Just :shocked: check yo phone!!!

Man, I been told yall don’t believe all these videos and chit. Everyone think they next movie star/singer/comedian and chit cause they cell phone got a recorder.

Now they “directors” n chit.

Oh, and beat these kids AZZES! Beat em good and often.

rlWilliams
    My thought was actually, DANG Im shocked to see an islander,allowing this type of disrespect.
    Them islanders will beat that a.s.s with whatever. Strangle his bad behind with her wig!

SOTHERNGRL says:

For some reason I feel like I want to agree with you Miss Sandra that this was staged. It just dont seem right. The lady has a Jamaican accent I think.I thought those people kids was afraid to breath for getting smacked. I dont even think those were her kids

rwilliams4782 says:

Hell yea a Jamaican mom would have shoved a pineapple up his azz..

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Now they “directors” n chit.

Oh, and beat these kids AZZES! Beat em good and often.

:cosign: :tea:

I cant even finish vid, looks fake tho :no:

I thought this video was very real and had me damn hot :angry: ya hear me but after some very valid points being made :thinking: ya’ll may be right

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I WISH MY KIDSWOULD EVER DARE FOH!!!!! :nono:

rwilliams4782 says:

My first thing I wanna know is why would a grown azz man have a video camera out looking at kids

VA Bred says:

Thanks Sandra :hi:

Mawnin Roses :waves:

Fake or not, if those were my children, I would want someone to beat me for allowing them to think it’s okay to behave in that manner.

rwilliams4782 says:

Hell yea a Jamaican mom would have shoved a pineapple up his azz..
    ~~~~~~~
    GuFFaws :lol: right

Eye of Heart says:

Lemme go look up that other video :pc:

@Just :hahaha: :phew: dont scare me like that guhl! :woohoo:

Boy my crazy aunt got word that my cuzz tried to steal. Lawd she whipped em naked. Ya hear me. It was terrible and she was wrong for that, but he didn’t do it again :hahaha: Very productive citizen in our family :yes:

i still dont get the joke or why she thought it was funny or a good idea to post it online. aaliyah fans give beyonce fans a run for their money when it comes to rabid attacks. kowabunga must aint know.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

That’s a Trini accent not Jamacian

Orange Blossom says:

I saw that and I was so lost with that joke :no:

IsThisThingOn... says:

:offtopic:

“Oh Lourd Jesus It’s Tax Time!”

Chile, Sweet Brown got her a gig w/the tax service. I was like this :blink: :lol:

…but for real I’m not mad at her, and I applaud her hustle (plus, she kinda remind me of my auntie who likes to drink – You go, Auntie!) :ashamed:

(in other news, I want Gabby to :stop: talking, smh)

Eye of Heart says:

rwilliams4782 says:

Hell yea a Jamaican mom would have shoved a pineapple up his azz..

This made me :lol:

The Master Beta :D says:

Lawd she whipped em naked. Ya hear me. It was terrible
    __________________________________

Was it one of those straight out of the bathtub butt naked :whip: :phew: those will make you get some act right quick fast and in a hurry

I gotta wait on my student loan shyt before I file my taxes

OB

:nun: i am SO here for Sweet Brown’s financial come-up! :clap:

Was it one of those straight out of the bathtub butt naked those will make you get some act right quick fast and in a hurry
    ——————–
    :hahaha: Naw one of those soon as you come in the door, get upstairs and drop em.

Eye of Heart says:

FAY-LA_LA!! :kiss: :hugs:

@ORANGE BLOSSOM
    “did yall talk about how Karruche thought it was “just a joke” to bring an Aaliyah coloring book on her flight?

:eek:
    … a joke? I know this bobble head bytch ain’t mocking my beloved! :mad: :box:

:stop:
    … wait a minute…
    :think:
    Who the phuck makes an Aaliyah coloring book tho????

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

When a Jamaican is mad u cant understand wtf they sayin
    ——
    I hate when people say this. Jamaican’s speak broken English. Not a different language. It’s not hard to understand. But then again, my momma’s family is Jamaican….still though… IMO

Milky says:

Good morning all :wave: <—- ole girls weave that the lil boy was knockin herupside her head with. Then the girl and boy was tossin it back and forth to each other. :rofl:

VDot says:

:waves: <- the Mama's wig that boy was swanging around

I thought this was staged when I first watched the video. I didn’t analyze it much but I couldn’t understand why the man was focused on restraining just the mom and not the young man as well.

Figured she was so livid bc he called her a “bish”. But I’m incline to believe that this is fake.

Chile I swear folks don’t bring their azzes to work around here :no:

VDot says:

:rofl: that me and Milky posted the same thing

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@ORANGE BLOSSOM
    :eek:
    … a joke? I know this bobble head bytch ain’t mocking my beloved! :mad: :box:
    :stop:
    … wait a minute…
    :think:
    Who the phuck makes an Aaliyah coloring book tho????

I saw it at Urban outfitters a while back :tea: the coloring book

VA Bred says:

Exactly @Man,

Where do you find an Aaliyah coloring book?

We know Coochie choices are questionable…. so……

says:

Jen oh trust i was heated too when i 1st saw it too!

Chile someone claim they spotted taleka patrick in Colorado Springs

Orange Blossom says:

************************************************

I didn’t understand where is was a joke nor did I understand the “outrage” about an Alliyah coloring book on a plane. #SensitiveMuch

Atypical says:

This video seems..staged. Like why is the man just randomly filming people in the grocery store. Most people bring out their cell phones when something is popping off, not before. Why are both kids “playing” with her wig. Why does this man keep saying Worldstar? Like he wants this video to make him “internet famous” It’s definitely cray, cray if it is real but it seems like a bunch of bull$ hit to me..

@MASTER BETA
    Those out the tub whippings will make yo’ azz see the light and the error in your ways quicker than a mofo won’t they!

Only had one in my life but dayum it, I MADE A CHANGE after that! :lol:

I gotta wait on my student loan shyt before I file my taxes

no you dont. go to the website and look at your account to see how much you paid. its no rush tho because the filing process is delayed again this year. but if you want to know today, you can. call, check online, or look at your bank statements and tally it up.

VDot says:

Who the phuck makes an Aaliyah coloring book tho????

________________________________

:wtf: Who made this chit?

R Kelly?
    Drake?
    Dame Dash?
    Jay Z?

:waiting: My money is on the Pied Pieper. He probably uses it to get access to kids, talmabout “You wanna color. I’m not potty trained, can you help me out?” :angry:

rwilliams4782 says:

Ummm nakeya I didnt say it was a different language..my gf is from st.andrew JA.. and when I say I cant understand what she is saying I mean..she speaks Patois so fast that I dont know what she is saying…

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MASTER BETA
    Only had one in my life but dayum it, I MADE A CHANGE after that!

:phew:

says:

EYEHort! :heart: sup buttacups?! errythang good witcha?

rwilliams4782 says:

Thanks orange. I like to get a figure of what im getting back so I know if I need to rush or not lol

I am so sick of them delaying stuff with e-filing :no: damn ….
    I’m getting me a set of tires with my refund… the rest I’m putting up for a rainy day :yes:

IsThisThingOn... says:

“with a pineapple” :hahaha:

Luvie! :waves: – thanks, I saw the watch

therapist1911 says:

your guess is as good as mine but she replied to the backlash with “it was just a joke”. so apparently to her it was funny. :shrugs:

honestly i thought she drew it herself or had one of her “designer” friends create a sketch.

rwilliams4782 says:

I gotta stop smokin before bed… im sleepy..

deedeegirl says:

I couldn’t even watch past the point where he snatched her wig. No force on heaven or earth would have kept me from beatin’ his @ss but I think this mess is fake.

Side note, my mother told me a story of my auntie and her son when he was about four or five acting up and snatching her wig in the store, back in the 70’s. She said she beat the snot out of him, LOL.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Who is the lame dude recording? Instead of trying to properly help the situation he is recording and posting it? Even if this is staged. And why did the mom start yelling off the rip all loud? If this was staged the store owners didn’t know I think. They were calling all types of “Situation in Aisle 7”
    And dude kept saying World Star :lame:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

———-
    Sorry. I thought you were saying something else. You would not believe how many times I have heard that people can’t understand Jamaicans. It just grinds my gears.

rwilliams4782 says:

So aaliyah coloring books are made for ground use only.. no planes.. no boats (rock the boat her last video)

now listening to Chris Brown – Don’t Think They Know ft. Aaliyah :whistle:

deedeegirl says:

Side note, my mother told me a story of my auntie and her son when he was about four or five acting up and snatching her wig in the store, back in the 70?s. She said she beat the snot out of him, LOL.

:rofl: did she put the wig back on before or afterwards?

Orange Blossom says:

therapist1911 says:

Its a real coloring book :yes: she need to stay her azz off twitter :no: doing all of that

IsThisThingOn... says:

VDot says:

“My money is on the Pied Pieper. He probably uses it to get access to kids, talmabout “You wanna color. I’m not potty trained, can you help me out?”

———–
    :tape: :ghost:

Nah I know ppl ignorant and say “speak jamaican” lol @nakeya

™ says:

now listening to Chris Brown – Don’t Think They Know ft. Aaliyah

that’s the cut there :headphones:

The Master Beta :D says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MASTER BETA
    Only had one in my life but dayum it, I MADE A CHANGE after that!

:yes:

I am so sick of them delaying stuff with e-filing damn ….

————
    Working on my kid, I mean return :hahaha: Just kidding

deedeegirl says:

@ Orange, knowing how crazy my auntie was, she beat that @ss first, then put that wig back on her head, pulled our her mirror, fixed that sh!t up, touched up her lipstick and kept right on truckin’.

Lord knows I was a “strong willed” child… but I knew if I EVA hit my momma, that I would have signed my own death certificate.

I might could sneak one word of “talk back.” … then I would quickly shut up and keep it pushing to live another day.

____________________________

i dont think it matters but Karrot Top was trying to parlay it into a joke about the girl dying in a plane crash, which is some horribly insensitive shyt to do. :nono:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Girl YES!!! What the hell is speaking Jamaican?! Ugh. Just stupid. @RWilliams

rwilliams4782 says:

*unpacking my left eye coloring book for my Honduras trip*

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:phew:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

————–
    Oh. Yea that was not nice if that was the intent :no:

U listen to dancehall @nakeya

:rollseyes:

@RWILLIAMS
    ____________________________

:stop:

:nono:

Orange Blossom says:

____________________________

To be honest I was so lost when I read that so called joke :huh: till I couldn’t even get mad…. I don’t get it :shrugs:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I just too a Tylenol Cold and Flu Severe and a Benadryl. Hope I stay awake :rofl:
    I did the same thing last night and the hubby made me a hot toddy. WITH HARD LIQUOR :eek:
    Sits next to OB and Dub in the not a lady corner
    Hey A.J :lol:

Eye of Heart says:

™ says:

EYEHort! sup buttacups?! errythang good witcha?

Just dayum peachy!! :loll: How you be?

rwilliams4782 says:

Karruche need to just delete social media and stick to modeling velor suits for karmaloop

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I do! I love it! @rwilliams

EYE :heart:

chile i’m tryna shake this salt of meh bout granny leavin. hubby said my time is coming soon so imma roll with that :lol: *le sigh*

BZB says:

Eye of Heart says:

Nice gravi @Caramel. :lol: Surprised you haven’t cut his face out of all y’all pics.

I love aidonia ..mr.vegas..vybez..konshens

Carrington says:

“What b@tch a$$ man tells on a child eating grapes?”

A man concerned about the fact that a young black boy seemingly is either totally oblivious to the fact that what he’s doing is a crime, or totally not GIVING a f&ck – either way, as a responsible adult, you SHOULD inform the parent.

Adults “sample” a grape to determine if it’s sweet enough to purchase and the stores are well aware of that fact, in fact, the grocer will encourage you to taste a grape or cherry if you’re unsure about spending $2.89lb… But when you stand there and get full simply because you wanted to eat them rather than BUY them, you’re stealing.

This “snitching” thought process has got to stop! Real, or staged, I’m more concerned that adults have an issue with the person who told the parent that her child was committing a crime, than I do about anything else.

IsThisThingOn... says:

writes in big letters… I H A T E R W I L L I A M S :|

:ghost:

Eye of Heart says:

@Fay, Shouldn’t you be happy Granny Clampit leaving? :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

I saw Chris court pictures.. boo gained 5lbs..he starting to look like wall to wall…kiss kiss ..goodbye..yo excuse me miss chris Brown

Eye of Heart says:

IsThisThingOn… says:

writes in big letters… I H A T E R W I L L I A M S

:cosign: :rofl:

The Master Beta :D says:

Caramel is that your prom pic

rwilliams4782 says:

Carrington..if he was so concerned for his well being..then be a man and step to him to let him know “hey young man.. if your mom didnt buy these grapes you are stealing..Although you may see an adult do it ..itd not right” you dont whip out a camera and start taping a minor for the world to see…

Caramel Rain says:

Chile Cheese, She is the first and only woman to truly have his heart, you hear me?! I, I mean she filed for divorce. Not D WADE. He would still be MARRIED (you hear that Gabby, cuz I know you reading MARRIED: JUMPED THE BROOM, TIED THE KNOT, LEGALLY AND ON PAPER) to Siovaughn if she didnt file for divorce. :tea:

Chew on that Gabs. I hope you choke :tea:

Apparition says:

Ol boy looked like he was gettin out some agression the way he was rag-dolling that lady.

anytime i see a child doing bad and the parents not paying attention, i just ask real loud “WHO YOU HERE WIT?” “WHO CHILD IS THIS?”

works like a charm. :yes:

:love:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Sits next to OB and Dub in the not a lady corner
    Hey A.J :lol:
    __________________________
    You gone be high as a kite :snort:

rwilliams4782 says:

The store already has cameras they dont need his grown azz walking around video taping young azz boys..bc he would be in worse trouble video taping a child without adult consent VS a minor eating unwashed grapes

chile i’m tryna shake this salt of meh bout granny leavin

Noooo. :hahaha: Damn Fay. :hug: That damn Clampitt..least ask her to leave you the white lightning recipe. :hahaha:

iAmChan says:

Chan checking in. What’s good in the hood? K, bye.

Eye of Heart says:

I live for you disdain of Gabby @Caramel! :rofl:

Orange Blossom says:

works like a charm.

DAMN Sure do :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

@ Master, nah that is Siovaughn and D Wade’s 1999 prom pic.

Eye of Heart says:

Orange Blossom says:

This made me pee a lil bit! :hahaha:

:eek:

Eye of Heart says:

OTB! :kiss: :hugs:

Carrington says:

He did what he was supposed to do – tell his parent. As far as recording, I agree, but it pains me to see someone questioning someone’s manhood because he reported a child’s crime to his PARENT.

This thought process & blaming the person who reported the crime speaks volumes to me.

K, bye
    _______

The fugg.. :hahaha:
    :cell:

rwilliams4782 says:

I use to steal the Brachs Candy at the store. I grew up fine.. Never been arrested

MisTaken The Black Mamba says:

I just too a Tylenol Cold and Flu Severe and a Benadryl. Hope I stay awake
    Sits next to OB and Dub in the not a lady corner
    Hey A.J
    **********************
    We are no longer friends. Be gone.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Jenie I am going to be like :danban: then :zzz: all in a matter of minutes

You so silly Eye of Heart :heart: :lol:

Umm.. I still on occasion eat a chicken wing or two from walmart deli without paying :ashamed: I’m so ashamed

Do I need to watch the video? :yawn: I dont wanna watch the video.

SN: I did read the post and Sandra almost got me going but I’m mad at her so imma be a regular instead of special snowflake. :tea:

Carrington says:

On what planet is he in trouble for taping a child in a public place who is committing a crime? In what city?

If that were a crime, “world star ” would be shut down.

Please don’t make up laws to make your point.

says:

kinda EYEheart, my aggravation over her insane work habits will be over; but my workload is about to increase A LOT :cuss:

Hey Eye :heart: :hug: !!

Caramel Rain says:

I’d be kinda pissed off if some random DUDE was taking/recording pics of my kid. Hell, of me. Creepy. :mad:

The Master Beta :D says:

Chan :hi:

OTB

you the white lightning recipe. :rofl: the NERVE chile!

i thank i’m mad bc she escaped b4 i did :crying: hold meh! :hug:

rwilliams4782 says:

In GA.. you can not video or take pictures of a child without parental consent.. only time you do not have to get consent is on private property that belongs to you

Caramel Rain says:

Hell if your child doing all that a video camera would be the least of my concern :tea:

:popcorn: yall done got Carrington riled up nah! you going to jail nah!

but ion think you can just be taping kids all carefree like that. the worldstar parents may not be complaining but i dont think its 100% legit to be doing that. personally, i dont want NO kiddie videos in my possession. mess around and come up on some charges. :nono:

Caramel Rain says:

Oh. Jenie, I didnt watch the video. From the comments, I gathered that some kid was eating grapes in the store and the mama flew off he handle. :shrug: My bad.

@CARAMEL
    “nah that is Siovaughn and D Wade’s 1999 prom pic.

Wade got the arm band, cane and the hat too. I bet you couldn’t tell that nigga chit!

Carrington says:

But your focus at THAT moment, you should be more concerned that your CHILD is giving someone a REASON to record his bad a$$… Priorities. If your son was cute & some dude ran up and start recording his a$$- be worried.

If he’s stealing, be a PARENT.

i thank i’m mad bc she escaped b4 i did hold meh!

:hug: Yes. My young coworker just quit today. Going home to live in her folks house; they done bought them a house down here in Naples. :no: Life is a crystal stair and elevator for her. :crying1:

JMO says:

Orange Blossom says:

__________________________________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

rwilliams4782 says:

I want you to come tell me my child did something wrong..His intentions were to stir up trouble so he could put it on the internet.. IDC what my child has done any parent would never want someone to record their kid.. if we are in public and I see your child eat a grape would you want me taking pics of them

_______

So Chesters dont like the ugly kids? We is safe? :lol:

Sn: J/K/.. :hug:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Orange Blossom says:

works like a charm.

___________________________

I gave up on saying anything unless there’s actually a small child who’s clearly become separated from their adult, otherwise I ‘move around’ (some of those parents see no wrong in their kids swinging on the shelves, opening cereal, and playing dodge ball in the middle of the aisle – i’m NOT gonna be running through the parking lot trying to escape BeBe and her kids just cause i asked one of them to stop throwing the ball in my general direction)

The Master Beta :D says:

I’m ready to start riding my bike again too :cold:

:popcorn: carrington said yall mad cuz yall baby aint cute and dont nobody wanna tape no ugly ass baby geralds. :rofl:

In the past, any ol dude woulda jumped in there and handled that kid. But these days, parents defend they kids even when they wrong so they woulda wound up suing him and chit.

I wouldn’t have got invovled either. :shrugs:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Ummmmmmmm we gang banging on bacon up in here? :shrugs:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Ummmmmmmm we gang banging on bacon up in here? :shrugs:

Wait who give a fukk if a kid eating grapes :huh: messy muthafukka. You could just say Boy stop eating them grapes.. :huh: #villageelder

she shoulda went to walmart. Yeah its all made in china but you can eat the grapes..

_______

So Chesters dont like the ugly kids?

I was just thinking that! Prolly think the ugly kids are the easier targets!

:D <<Big Momma Tasia

rwilliams4782 says:

He made sure he told but when the mom and son started to fight he continued to record.. you tell bc a child eating grapes but when he verbally abuses his mother (which is worse) you say nothing

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

_________________________
    Like paparazzi :rofl: All in your baby face over some now n laters. Let me see TakeSon on World Star cause he stole a nana out Whole Foods when I turned my byke. It’s gonna be on and popping :karate:

otherwise I ‘move around’
    ______

BOL! :hahaha: :heart: ‘d as usual..

Sometimes I say something, sometimes I dont, just depends on the situation for me. You can usually tell who need a little help gathering their brood or kid versus those who need to be shocked into parenting.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@CARAMEL
    “nah that is Siovaughn and D Wade’s 1999 prom pic.

***********
    :rofl: :rofl: I bet

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Ummmmmmmm we gang banging on bacon up in here?

iono what you talking about exactly but i did see a recipe on pinterest for chicken fried bacon. :pizza: not sure how i feel about it but im certainly intrigued. repinned it just in case :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

In the past, any ol dude woulda jumped in there and handled that kid. But these days <<< :fistbump: , parents defend they kids even when they wrong so they woulda wound up suing him and chit. << :thankyou:

this is sooooooo true

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:dead: He said they don’t need none of them leashes white people be having around they kids? Just let ugly babies run loose? They always find they way byke home like Lassie?
    Le Weep :crying1:

********
    My aunt. Broke her daughter self esteem down. To the ground. Mostly b/c she hated her father though. Got her sister thinking she better then her b/c she’s the lighter one.. I hate my aunt for that.

The Master Beta :D says:

:newpost: sad

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I just looked down at my phone and there is a Candy Crush app. I don’t play no freaking Candy Crush :cuss: What is going on?? It’s Illuminati :evil:

I was just thinking that! Prolly think the ugly kids are the easier targets!

<<Big Momma Tasia

:rofl: Go away. My ovaries are not done yet. You wont mark my babies. :rofl:

@CARAMEL RAIN
    “But who thinks they kid is ugly! I bet Fantasia Momma was showin her off everywhere!
    ********

I’m starting to see this kinda happens a lot with in families for one reason or another.

My family got all colors, shapes and sizes and what not. So glad they didn’t believe in that foolishness. SMH.

Caramel Rain says:

I have no problem telling lil kids to stop running around or put something down :lol: the bad ones just be like :rollseyes:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Girl you already know “Boomquisha and Donquavious” real particular bout they ‘brood’ so if they don’t see no wrong, neither do EYE! :nono:

IsThisThingOn... says:

_________________________

Lawd, we still doing this?! …but i digress …I’m not attempting to re-start a light/dark convo, but as for me and MY family, we got all shades and it’s NOT an issue – I can only conclude that my parents did SOMETHING right.

IsThisThingOn... says:

so, you new here?

you come here often?

Sandra the best ain’t she?!

______

:yes: :yes: :yes: ttyl…

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Lawd Sandra done put my name up there :facepalm:

Sowwy. I didn’t know that was you. :oops:

Crickett says:

Ha! I thought this was staged. The mother’s mouth was harsh, but she really was just pushing and pulling the kid and knocking stuff over.

Chelle514 says:

SCARE DEM CHULLIN STRAIGHT!!! LOCK THEM UP!!

Chelle514 says:

SCARE DEM CHULLIN STRAIGHT!!! LOCK THEM UP!!