4 Suspects Arrested in Drug OD Death of Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman

Philip Seymour Hoffman

Police in NYC arrested three men and a woman late Tuesday in connection with the apparent drug overdose death of Oscar winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman. The four — two men in their 50s and one in his 20s — and a woman in her 20s were arrested at a Chinatown apartment that was placed under surveillance following a tip to police.

Friends found Hoffman unresponsive on the bathroom floor of his apartment on Sunday morning. The heroin needle was still in Hoffman’s arm when paramedics arrived. He was pronounced dead at the scene Sunday at 11:30 a.m. A witness observed Hoffman purchasing heroin from 2 men near his Manhattan apartment after withdrawing $1,200 from an ATM at around 8 p.m. Saturday night.

NYPD investigators found 5 opened bags of heroin near Hoffman’s body and an additional 65 unopened bags of heroin scattered around his apartment. The cellophane bags were stamped with the drug dealer’s “Ace of Spades” logo. The drugs were traced back to the building where the 4 suspects were arrested. Police believe the suspects supplied the heroin that Hoffman purchased on the street before he died.

Hoffman entered rehab for his drug addictions in his early 20s. “I was 22, and I got panicked for my life,” he said in a 2006 interview with 60 Minutes.

“We’re going to miss him,” actor George Clooney told In Touch magazine. “It’s senseless in a lot of ways, so it’s hard to do. We miss him,” he said. “It makes it very difficult to be here 48 hours in this town after he died.”

Clooney and Hoffman co-starred in 2011’s The Ides of March.

Photo: INFphoto.com

217 Responses to “4 Suspects Arrested in Drug OD Death of Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman”

LuvMySailor says:

I’m sorry he died but do the police go after the drug dealers of non-celebrities if they die of an overdose???

LuvMySailor says:

__________________________________

Chile I’d like to know that too umph

Hershey says:

Wow, with the right paint job (being yt) and money, your drug issues can be prosecuted like a homicide :coffee: ain’t nobawdi came for Tyrone and em when he OD’ddd in the hood…

Dani says:

Morning all! :hi:

LuvMySailor says:

__________________________________

Highly doubt it. :thinking: So why now?

deedeegirl says:

_____

Was thinking the same and I believe the answer is no. His death is sad but it was 100% preventable. That was a choice/gamble he willingly made.

Beta says:

:lol: @ Hersheys gravi she must have eaten some sort of fast food cause she def has the itis :lol:

hell_on_heels says:

I totally understand that the selling of illegal drugs are in fact “illegal”. However, no one forced him to inject the needle/substance in his arm! Was an “investigation” performed of some sort for Whitney Houston? All then damn people in that hotel…with no insight?!

did they leave some evidence or something :thinking: this is weird

Smonae says:

They going after the drug dealers like they forced Hoffman to take drugs, just bs :coffee:

Straight up base head….. :tea: he looks more like a drinker to me…. oh well

BULL****!

Diva says:

Sandra Mae Jenkins you better send me my check!!!! I posted this downstairs for you!!!! And no I don’t want a Target gift card :rofl:

Smonae says:

________________________

Unless this Ace guy was already under the radar, this could have been the evidence they needed …. Ion know though :tea: it does seem weird

I already said, I don’t see the need to find a “killer” You got em already. Sad it is, but it is what it is. He wanted it and he knowingly took it

Carrington says:

Funny they can track down a lone drug dealer who sold drugs to a WILLING buyer… But, the ones in the hood that kill black folk and stand on the corners are still there.

Smonae says:

It’s not like he was murdered, the man overdosed. What is there to investigate. The DEA will catch up to the sellers eventually :shrugs:

Diva says:

His azz was 46 look more like 66…..

Carrington says:

——————–
    right boo! *rubs your head*

Yall know how our America feels about drug dealers. Shyt they will get more time than a KILLER :tea:

Smonae says:

True Jenie, I didnt even think about the fact that they could’ve already been on to the dealers :think:

LuvMySailor says:

:no:

His azz was 46 look more like 66…..
    ————-

hapless
    ill-fated
    unfortunate
    unlucky
    have-not
    in dire

Just add black in front of those words.

Sad but truth

Was somebody arrested for drug problems of
    Rick James
    Richard Pryor
    Whitney Houston

*woke on wrong side of the bed this morning :kona:

XanBeans says:

If someone who wasn’t famous died of a drug overdose and there were an additional 50 unopened bags of heroin scattered around his apartment [and] the cellophane bags were stamped with the drug dealer’s “Ace of Spades” logo they would absolutely try to find out who the supplier was and arrest them. A regular person with one unmarked bag of drugs no but FIFTY BAGS WITH A LOGO. Duh

Carrington says:

They look at it is another worthless black person off the streets. :coffee:

Smonae says:

My homie works for the DEA, you will be surprised what they look at to get a heavy hitter. Not saying this is what happened in this situation :thinking: but his signature bags, finger prints etc, could have played a role….. Its just seems weird though…. it may be and I’m sure more to this story

Was somebody arrested for drug problems of
    Rick James
    Richard Pryor
    Whitney Houston
    ———-
    They aint said not SHYT about how they got those drugs or an investigation

Damn, can’t a fiend die in peace? I doubt the dealers held a gun to his head and made him buy it.

$1,200
    ^^^^^^^^^
    For a drug to put in his arm. :no:
    ————————–
    Ain’t nobody got time for that :nono:

Anna says:

Smonae says:

~~~~~~~~
    A bad batch of Heroin.

San ah make ya dance says:

Was somebody arrested for drug problems of
    Rick James
    Richard Pryor
    Whitney Houston
    ———-
    They aint said not SHYT about how they got those drugs or an investigation
    —————————-
    They don’t care about us blacks (in my Kanye voice)

$1,200
    ^^^^^^^^^
    For a drug to put in his arm

another reason I think his supplier is a heavy hitter :yes: ain’t no telling what his clientele is like…..

$1200 Can go a long way in my house. Do they sell h-ron in liquid form? Cause if they do I’d sell saline to these damn celebs. :no:

weFukNorNah says:

1200 will buy my books for school and he would rather put it in his arm…don’t feel sorry for him..I got my own demons with my addiction for oreo so I won’t judge

weFukNorNah says:

Lol razz our broke azzes both talmbout the money

..I got my own demons with my addiction for oreo so I won’t judge
    ———–
    You and me both… cept mine is for bread. :eek:

:blink:

This dude (R.I.P.) had 50 BAGS of that chit! He prolly was sellin his own self!
    :shrugs:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Hmmm… nah let me get this straight. He kills HIMSELF with drugs and the drug dealers are charged with murder?

Whiteworldshyt… :tea: If that was a black actor..shyd he’d just be another dead fallen black actor..IJS

weFukNorNah says:

Nah man.. He thought he was at sams club and bought it in bulk

weFukNorNah says:

He fugged up when he stamped his chit..

HEY DIVA!!!
    <—-dis him… teehee..ooowwww :yahoo: :wails: limps away…

RWilli ashid… $1200? that’s a credit card payment, that’s a car note payment, IT COULD BE USED FOR RENT :eek: Something pretty for the car, some clothes… mane… With the way I shop, $1200 could go a long way :lol:

Was somebody arrested for drug problems of
    Rick James
    Richard Pryor
    Whitney Houston
    ———-
    They aint said not SHYT about how they got those drugs or an investigation

“Oh well…”
    :coffee: <<<police response to a black drug overdose

weFukNorNah says:

Hell atm let you withdraw that much? I don’t carry cash at all…so I’m just asking…

weFukNorNah says:

Well I buy my weed in bulk so I understand. .my weed man have dry spells so I buy a lot ….

You ever eat something that you havent had in so long that you jsut have to stop and say Thank you Jesus? :lol:

$1200?

That’s my damn mortage payment.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Zackly Man…EEGGGZackly… :tea:

Dani says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

RWilli ashid… $1200? that’s a credit card payment, that’s a car note payment
    ________________________________________________

:preach:

RWilli he could have taken it out in smaller ammounts. $600 first transaction, $600 second. I’ve taken out $600 before so.. :shrug:

weFukNorNah says:

That’s how ima feel fri night razz :lick:

Smonae says:

WUT, he look like he just got thru blowing ur back out :thumbsup:

Carrington says:

Sorry, I’m just not interested in finding out who sold drugs to someone who had the wherewithal to go to the bank to withdraw the funds to buy them.

You don’t get my sympathy for overdosing with illegal drugs. I feel sorry for people who have strokes, hit by cars, murdered when they were walking to their car from the mall. People who make a conscious decision to become illegal druggies (including Whitney) don’t get much sympathy from me – the people who loved them might, but not them.

Do with your opinions of my position what you must – I’m a big boy… And don’t care about you either.

Razz that’s a 3.00 fee lmaooo

Ion know :thinking: I think it’s more to this story ….. if he buying weight, you go to one of the main honchos, or Lutenant… :tea: they might have gotten themselves arrested….. :thinking: leaving your signature …. seems a bit ****y to me :tea: some exclusive shyt (product) they was probably already looking for these cats :no:

They mista got tipped off the dealers are black or something.
    :think:

Diva says:

@Wut you better put a helmet on guhl…. :fistbump:

Smonae says:

RWilliams :cosign:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

RAZZ, IHEART, JENAY, WHODAT, DIVA…
    <——DIZ WHY I BEEN MIA :rofl: owwww… :kona: hobbles off…

caw- key* since we can’t say that word I see :tea:

Beta says:

thats the subway in nyc. there’s a very high chance that she is dead. thats why i never sit down. never know who has bedbugs on their clothes, who has gas, or who has passed away. :no:

weFukNorNah says:

I want this to get messy like Paul walker post did

“Oh well…”
    :coffee: <<<police response to a black drug overdose
    ———–
    Another one bites the dust :tea:

Carrington says:

They were probably going to find Whitney’s dealer, but she shut that investigation down when she told Diane Sawyer that the receipts had been destroyed.

Dude friends was prolly coming and copping

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Wut, He look like he got a curve in his dyck and talk lots of shyt while yall :hump: :thumbsup:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

_________________________________

I just did that with my Panera Bread green tea that’s some good shyt there

FashionAddict says:

They must have had their eyes on this dealer for a while and this was the push they needed to actually get him. I’m sorry he died, but he decided to play russian roulette with his life and he knew the risk.

The cellophane bags were stamped with the drug dealer’s “Ace of Spades” logo.
    ———
    And this was some dumb shyt too

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Jenie, If he was in binge mode he prolly aint care bout shyt. :shurgs: I read he had been pretty reckless in the days prior to his death.

weFukNorNah says:

If I was a dope dealer I would accept visa and Mastercard with the lil swipe on my phone

Carrington says:

Agents have a totally different mind set :no: totally … that’s exactly what they want to know…. specially shyt like Heroine

Why do we pretend that we are fighting drugs in America?

Razz that’s a 3.00 fee lmaooo
    ————-
    He got it :rofl: Plus with my bank they refund the atm fees since they dont have atms anywhere.

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Girl he got kids and I got them…WE BOOOFFFF being suupah careful..nobody wants now waaa-waaaa’z rounst here! We already discussed it. :rofl:

But why ain’t nobody tolded me about ARIES MEN? :waiting: BEAST! BEEEAAST!
    (whisper) the best I have ever had EEEVER!!!!
    for those who know me that is saying some SHYT FO YO AZZ! :hahaha:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

The cellophane bags were stamped with the drug dealer’s “Ace of Spades” logo.

Nigga shyt. That’s why they after them so tough.

Heroine is some heavy shyt :no: rich folks drug

Just Looking says:

Yeah, I not too concerned either, don’t understand why that make mention of it.

Unfortunately, there are many folks that kills themselves with many things

Alcohol
    Lack of Exercise
    Bacon
    Stress
    Domestic Abuse

Gonna start handing out razors blades and directions to short cliffs and high brides located over jagged rocks.

#judgeifyoumust

*woke on wrong side of the bed

JuanHustle says:

But can they tell me who killed Biggie and Pac while they at it?

Blame Hunger Games for giving him some more money :tea:

Carrington says:

I don’t know why the amount is such an issue. He was a celebrity. Of course he bought his $hit in bulk…. He was likely not “home” regularly & stock piled as he probably didn’t want to ride through the hood of random cities looking for a hit and putting his business out there.

weFukNorNah says:

I got a cube on my phone..ppl owe me money and say They don’t have cash…swipe that mf

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Razz that’s a 3.00 fee lmaooo
    ————-
    He got it Plus with my bank they refund the atm fees since they dont have atms anywhere.

USAA baby. :fistbump:

WUT- :rofl: He look like y’all just finished :lol:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Why do we pretend that we are fighting drugs in America?

:rofl: Ion know ….. but shyt like heroine ….. if you can get a heroine dealer ….. we talking bank for them agents please believe….. :yes:

Carrington says:

__________________________

Michael Jackson too? :think:

cteastcoast says:

This whole thing is just smh smh.. Where is Al Sharpton when I need him

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Carrington, He was actually in his apartment. That foll was in binge mode and ain’t care if it killed him or not.

Got me thinking bout Whitney now, bout to youtube her interview with Wendy Williams and get a good laugh

weFukNorNah says:

His fat azz looked 75 anyway… but the whites will miss him…Betty white die yall mfs gonna have to come peel me off the damn floor lol

But why ain’t nobody tolded me about ARIES MEN? BEAST!
    ———–
    My ex is an aries…. :eek: :lol: should have asked :lol:

Orange Blossom says:

____________________________

:blink: damn for real Orange tell me something are New Yorkers really rude or are us Southerners just used to southern hospitality and may take people from up North actions the wrong way

weFukNorNah says:

If government could find a way to tax dope dealers drugs would be legal..

@NikkeMinxx says:

LuvMySailor says:

_________________________________________________________
    In Minneapolis, yes they have…..

cteastcoast says:

MJ showed everybody how to do it..this dude was a amateur compared to MJ

Orange Blossom says:

Michael Jackson too?

————-
    :spank: Now you know thats his play cousin for play play! :lol:

Im back :yes: Been fighting Pumpkin AND my hurr :crying1:

This gon be a LONNNNNG Day :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

——————–
    She shut Wendell azz DOWNNNNNNNNN :rofl:

weFukNorNah says:

i have one too. i have no idea why i have it, but i do. :shrugs:

its in the drunk drawer.

She shut Wendell azz DOWNNNNNNNNN :rofl:
    ————-
    Girllll Read her for filth. Nobody got her on :cloud: Hands down

Milky says:

@wut yeah he looks nice. I cant believe u found somone to tame the wild beast. U go gurl (martin voice)

So Bruno mars lip sang during the Superbowl.
    Anyone care?

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Yeah do doubt :tea: but chile Heroine is some serious cash, on the dealer end and on the agent end ….. if you know someone dealing that shyt :steer: well anyone dealing drugs is bad….. the that Heroine chile :nono: these guys they arrested I believe was some heavy hitters ….. dangerous (obviously) hitters too….. they were already on the radar more than likely …. the signature bags ???

Hywin says:

Indeed, a dessert called Butter Roll. Ever had it? My great grandma made it on holidays only. She passed in 2001. Just had it last month and :ghost:

War on drugs in America- You’d be supprised at who’s making profit off what! :eek:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Beta GM :hug: No we’re really NOT that rude (rude enuff tho lol) If it was really that bad all these damn tourists would carry they azzez on :rofl:

Anna says:

JuanHustle says:

But can they tell me who killed Biggie and Pac while they at it?

~~~~~~~~
    Nancy Grace is still investigating.

————————
    GIIRRRLLL he do! and its fat! AAAND HE does…AAAND SO FAR BACKS UP ERRTHANG HE SAY!

Once we first started dating we would go to the hotel..were on the highway he driving and playing under my skirt…He goes I want you right now and if you don’t stop me play (you know where) Imma pull this car over and the “F” about togo down now… Im like this nigga ain’t on that tip so I’m playing back…next thing I know he goes Okay… pulls the car off the shoulder drops the seat back and we smashing on 75 at 3:00 in the afternoon… :ashamed: <–not really..

@NikkeMinxx says:

Heroine is some heavy shyt rich folks drug
    ___________________________________________
    Thay used to be true… check the newest information and demographics on heroin users… :coffee:

@ Man LIES you tell! :shocked: Where you get that tidbit from? :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

She shut Wendell azz DOWNNNNNNNNN :rofl:
    ————-
    Girllll Read her for filth. Nobody got her on :cloud: Hands down
    ———————-
    she shole did…..

@Man and the Red Hot Chili Peppas mined playing their instruments..they weren’t even plugged in

Just Looking says:

:dead: What is percentage or $ service charge

*mimed

Rick James was arrested for the drug problem of Rick James. He kidnapped a bish and burnt her with a crack pipe and him and his old lady raped her.

Richard Pryor decided to burn HIMSELF up. On purpose. Not on accident.

Whitney Houston…almost got arrested for her drug problem. They found that joint on her person at the airport in Hawaii I think…and she made a run for it…run for it…run for it <<Juve voice. Why? Not cause of the weed in my opinion…cause she most likely had more than THAT on her.

Add in Ray Charles who got arrested for his drug prollem too.

Just my opinion. I am like Carrington. I am a big girl and my opinion is that of mine. Some are making this about blacks vs. whites and I dont really like that. Makes my head hurt. But I also dont think anybody shoulda been arrested in this dude OD death. No I dont.

weFukNorNah says:

Chitttt Lol. .poor mfs do heroine too you better watch them mfs knowing off on intervention

Anna says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

~~~~~~
    He fell off the wagon after 23 yrs.

PumpkinsMama says:

WUT WUT in da Butt! :happy: WHERE YOU BEEN?!

LadyLew says:

I didn’t read all the comments so I’m not sure if my answer is repetitive but yes the cops do go after the dealers, and the people they were getting high with in some cases. I always thought that was stupid! Get them before some dies not after!

Milky says:

———————–
    Yes I am very humble right now lol… And by the way that pic you got we’ve done that and all the other 76 positions on that page…in a week… :no: I have never said this but…I done tapped out on his azz several times… He’s never tired…fukkk tha YOUTH!!! :mad: <—not really…teehee

Caramel Rain says:

I did a 25 page dissertation on Addiction. After hours and hours of research, field work and observation with different drug abuses, its is my clinically objective opinion that addiction is a psychology and mental illness. Nobody wants to be crackhead. That’ is all I have to say. Green tea break

PumpkinsMama says:

WUT WUT in da Butt! :happy: WHERE YOU BEEN?!
    ——————–
    fuggin Winston #helpful

and she made a run for it…run for it…run for it <<Juve voice.
    —————-
    Why :ghost:

Orange Blossom says:
    ___________________________

i dont think so. im black and im american. my family is from south carolina. we (my people) are just like yall—some good, some bad.

there are a lot of ppl here from other places and countries and i think between the fast pace, the language barriers, and cultural differences its easy for people to get aggravated but i think the stereotypes are just urban legends.

as for the dead ppl on the train, its so many people that you cant keep up with who is still breathing :shrugs:

XanBeans says:

:yes: exactly !

2.5 percent @justlooking

Smonae says:

Man i dont kno either :shrugs:

The war on drugs is not a war that the DEA is winning at all :no: Last I heard the impact is not even 5%.

weFukNorNah says:

Who getting me something for valentine’s day?

hol up did i say drunk drawer? i meant JUNK :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

WUT WUT in da Butt! :happy: WHERE YOU BEEN?!
    ———————
    PUUUNNNTIIINNNE!!! I’ve been under a rock…a long big hard…ROCK!…I’m out on good behavior(I’m off and he’s at work)…

Milky says:

———————–
    ——————-
    You tryna pass him on to Diva :kona:

PumpkinsMama says:

WUT WUT in da Butt! WHERE YOU BEEN?!
    ——-
    Her gravie is where she been :lol:

Anna says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    ~~~~~~
    He fell off the wagon after 23 yrs.

Yes and it can happen ….. you will always be in recovery when you’re an addict IMO … It’s always a possibility you may fall back down that hole :sad:

Orange Blossom says:

hol up did i say drunk drawer? i meant JUNK :rofl:
    ——————–
    I was like :wtf: is a drunk drawer? :gossip:

Pumpkin :waves: :lol:

Milky :tittays:

Divurrrrrr :lick:

PumpkinsMama says:

WUT WUT in da Butt! :happy: WHERE YOU BEEN?!
    ———————
    ———————
    SURFBOARDT…GRAINING ON THAT WOOD

Aint got to worry bout me trying shyt :no: Imma stick to this wine and thank Jesus I aint addicted to it and keep it moving. I don’t need no awesome high

Milky :tittays:

Divurrrrrr :lick:
    ———————
    *clutches pearls*

Caramel Rain says:

San ah make ya dance says:

*********
    I think Wendy is stil snorting

Wish I was under a big hard ANYTHING :(

Razz whatchu had for breakfast? I see you heffa :tea: :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

————————
    ashid we are here :fistbump:

weFukNorNah says:

Well if yall find me naked with 4 different kind of oreo cookie packs..tell my girl not to spend it all In one place…

Smonae says:

Man i dont kno either :shrugs:

They might not be winning, but please believe…. when they have you on the radar…. that shyt is a huge bonus for them … huge ……:no: I’m talking bank…… and when they suit up for a bust chile …… Saw them suiting up a couple months ago. Shyt was bannanas …. I told my friend they looked fine as hell suited up with they gear on… :lol:

Just Looking says:

________
    This is a wonderful conversation…My mention of those Black celebrities, is I don’t recall anyone being arrested for selling them drugs. I agree I don’t think anyone should be arrested, cause if they do. Think they should arrest

Kraft Foods
    McDonalds CEOs
    Pig Farmers
    Folks for not exercising

I also made mention of the above of those things, because I think the arrest is Ridiculous, but I am never serious, so I can’t start today.

:shrug:

PumpkinsMama says:
    WUT WUT in da Butt! :happy: WHERE YOU BEEN?!
    ——————–
    fuggin Winston #helpful
    —————
    :lol: Shyddd can somebody paleeze tell me where to find some Saltpeter that I can slip in his food so I can get ONE peaceful night sleep SHAIIIT!!!

Ok Orange gotcha

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Diva don’t clutch yo pearls, go find Goat! We had a deal bish, we had a deal :rules:

Iffin he turn up, I might let you have shared custody :tea:

———————-
    Oh my where is you stuffing dem oreo cookies :rofl:

Oreo OD

I think Wendy is stil snorting
    ————-
    Don’t ask me like I’m a child, talk to your child. I am a mother and only my mother is privy to that info. Talk to him about that shyt :snort:

Why
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Whitney got her azz the entire HAIL up OUT that airport that day. I remember I was at work laughing my azz off at the gossip report at the visual in my MIND.

Of them being like…Ms. Houston what is THIS… :eek: and her being like ummm I dont know…not sure how it got there…bish left her purse and everything…the coke musta been in her shoe. She was like YALL KEEP THAT weed and dont say I aint never gave ya nothing…and MURKED.

:ghost:

PumpkinsMama says:
    WUT WUT in da Butt! :happy: WHERE YOU BEEN?!
    ——————–
    fuggin Winston #helpful
    —————
    —————–
    :ghost:

weFukNorNah says:

In my mouth. I walk around naked in the house … trying to get my azz to clap by next fri

weFukNorNah says:

:facepalm: can somebody please starfish Willi’s keyboard today?

Razz whatchu had for breakfast? I see you heffa
    ———
    B’fast burrito fried potatoes and lettuce w/tomatoes :lol: :pizza:

PumpkinsMama says:
    WUT WUT in da Butt! :happy: WHERE YOU BEEN?!
    ———————
    ———————
    SURFBOARDT…GRAINING ON THAT WOOD
    ————
    AAAYYEEE GRINDING ON THAT GOOD GOOD!!! :thankyou: <—his "D" lol

Caramel Rain says:

:hahaha: yes Razz. :snort: x2. She been on one lately. I had to delete my DVR of Wendy.

Iffin he turn up, I might let you have shared custody :tea:
    ————————
    heffa I’m taking my man BACK….you gone hafta fall back nah!

————-
    My stomach hurt! :rofl:

Orange Blossom says:

weFukNorNah says:
    :facepalm: can somebody please starfish Willi’s keyboard today?
    —————–

:lol: Wut getting that good :hump: now

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

DMX Gon take a gun in the ring and kill George Zimmerman

Caramel Rain says:

—————————
    Exactly cause that bish say she wear a size 6 jeans now. Bish been snorting

Waiting on a new post.
    I know Beyonce or Rhianna took a chit or burped or something.

Miany says:

:waves: hey u all
    I think they should stop the hugging finger pointing the only one responsible is the one holding the syringes. ..

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

DMX Gon take a gun in the ring and kill George Zimmerman
    ———————–
    That’s exactly what I was thinking!!!!!

FuturedocDonte says:

DMX Gon take a gun in the ring and kill George Zimmerman
    ———-
    Is this what he said??!

weFukNorNah says:

Whitney had that baggie in her azz. .any subtle move that chit would’ve slide down to her ankles

Caramel Rain says:

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
    *******
    :dead: “who care if Giselle B. rides her kid on a 4wheeler w/o a helmet? Not me. NOt my child. I dont care” ? :snort: :rofl:

Is Wendy Going to be 50 or 60?

Yeah @JL. The arrest is stupid. A waste of manpower. And tax dollars. That we agree on. :yes:

But plenty of folks OD and nobody is arrested. Black and white celebs. Nobody got arrested for Heath Ledger. No Pfizer execs were brung in on charges (the makers of Oxy) for his death.

Hywin says:

DMX Gon take a gun in the ring and kill George Zimmerman
    ———–
    He could use Stand your ground law if he do…

———————–
    lolololol :rofl: I officially fuks with you…. :lol: All I hear is Booty Werk right now… left cheek right cheek! :hahaha:

PumpkinsMama says:

Why does Hairfi…. have all these ppl wit a damn head full of hair already advertising for them? :huh: Got these bishes thankin they hair gonna grow like that :rolleyes:

————
    Girl Im listening to this shyt clutching my stomach. Straight fool Whitney was :crying1:

Caramel Rain says:

—————————
    Exactly cause that bish say she wear a size 6 jeans now. Bish been snorting
    ********
    Exactly. Size 6 and 28′ waist. I hope she can control her habit this time.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

FuturedocDonte says:

DMX Gon take a gun in the ring and kill George Zimmerman
    ———-
    Is this what he said??!
    ——————
    that nucca bet not let Georgie Porgie whoop his azz, thus he taking a gun and shooting that fat muthatrucker right betwixt the EYES! :tea: Justice for Trayvon

weFukNorNah says:

I remember when they was about to lock me up over a weed seed..lol…

Beta says:

Who watched Mary Jane last night?

Just Looking says:

@RWilli – Thanks, getting me one now! Booked a couple of catering events. Yeap, cause I don’t except CHECKS!

Caramel Rain says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Is Wendy Going to be 50 or 60?
    ——————————-
    fiddy year old man :rofl:

————
    I be seeing that shyt and be like :huh: Ok

Are they scientologists or hired by them? :think:

FuturedocDonte says:

DMX Gon take a gun in the ring and kill George Zimmerman

so is he planning to stand his ground in advance? :tea:

Milky says:

@pm I love u lke a cold sore ,but u betta stop :lick: on my wife!

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Beta I did an I want my 60 mins of life back. I ain’t never crept w/a married man or nobody else man. maybe that’s why I can’t wrap my head around it :shrug:

:lol: Wut getting that good :hump: now
    ————————
    Beta… its where I cringe a little when I hear.. I’ll be ovah… :but: when he get here…Im good… :rofl: And to top it off… he’s a barber so he keep everything on me nice and trimmed.. head to toe from eyebrows to you know… rofl..he likes doing it..I am not allowed to be shy around him at all…

Just Looking says:

@Dubb – Yeah, I just think they make a big deal out of White folks and drugs. Alot of blacks die and I don’t hear about until Dec 29 on who died recap, and I be like when that happen all distraught.

Like did they ever bury James Brown. No One talked abut that :kona:

weFukNorNah says:

Naw @justlooking get yo coins…Hell I barely accept cash…gotta get me a pen to make sure it’s real

Milky says:

@pm I love u lke a cold sore ,but u betta stop :lick: on my wife!
    ————————
    I told her yeen play that shyt…she ain’t wanna listen…that heffa is hard headed :lol:

I watched Mary Jane. I thought there was supposed to be eight episodes.

Nola_D says:

I wish police would get be this on top of things when it comes to every day people overdosing on drugs… more so in the black community… smdh…

Just Looking says:

Like did they ever bury James Brown. No One talked abut that :kona:
    —————————
    Is JB buried yet? that’s a real dayum question too :waiting:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

I watched Mary Jane. I thought there was supposed to be eight episodes.
    ————————–
    Was that the season Finale? Haven’t watched yet though.

weFukNorNah says:

Yea diva they finally did..they had james azz in the attic

Well from what I could gather here at work James Brown is still burried in his daughter’s back yard… this dates back to 2011… I couldn’t open the link :(

Razz n Tazz n Such says:

I watched Mary Jane. I thought there was supposed to be eight episodes.
    ————————–
    Was that the season Finale? Haven’t watched yet though.
    ———-
    Nope. Next week is. which would be 5 episodes.

FashionAddict says:

Beta says:

Who watched Mary Jane last night?

~~~~~~~~~~~
    I watched it last night. This show is going to have them women thinking the mistresses will always end. I guess in Gabby’s case it was art imitating life. She didn’t have to study too hard to get into character.

Just Looking says:

@RWilli – Ummm I’m at put in your checking info :happy: Awww shucks.

Deposits all cash in…so it’s up to the back to filter it…..You are safe using anything. Got a letter from Target and Neiman Marcus saying my card information was captured.

They offering free credit monitoring. Fuggas

Send me a 2500 Gift card instead. 8.95 a month is not good enough

the only one responsible is the one holding the syringes
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Cosign. And I do agree to an extent…that its messed up which celebs they pick and choose who is important enough to warrant an arrest behind.

Amy Winehouse died of alcohol poisioning. Why they aint close the likka store she copped at?

Just Looking says:

Why they aint close the likka store she copped at?

Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about…How me, you and DIVA gonna get our wine though?

CVS said they ain’t gonna sell no more cigarettes soon. :smoke: :nono:

@ Milky :rofl: ok :ashamed:

@ San I saw Rasheeda and Toya Carter and somebody else :thinking:

weFukNorNah says:

@justlooking are u looking for a girlfriend? Lol….cuz evidently you got decent credit….

:nono: Amy Winehouse died of alcohol WITHDRAWAL, not poisoning. she went cold turkey and her body couldnt take it

Pumpkin, add Porsha to the list. All ppl who have hair on their head. You can take regular hair vitamins and get result.

PumpkinsMama says:

EXACTLY San! Show me some bald headed ninny that grew hair overnight to make me spend 25 bucks a bottle! I gots a bottle with comparable ingredients for like 9.99 :tea:

LadyN says:

Morning y’all! :wave:

———–
    Ok :tea:

Apparition says:

————————————
    Yeah they do. Gotta make sure it’s a real overdose and not a batch of bad shyt that will knock off more folks. And if they find the dealer they charge them with murder along with anyone else they can connect to the individual dealer. Gotta fill them prison beds…..

Lady_L says:

LuvMySailor says:

——————————————————
    hELL NO! THEY COULD CARE LESS! DID THEY PUT THIS MUCH EFFORT INTO FINDING WHITNEY’S DEALER?

Brownskin_Jaz says:

feels good to be in. thank you auntie :bow: