Recording Artist TYGA Attends Grand Opening Last  Kings Flagship Store

Rapper Tyga attended the Grand Opening of his Last Kings Flagship Store on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles today. Guests included Kendall and Kylie Jenner (pictured above), Wiz Khalifa, KeKe Palmer, Kim Kardashian’s former bestie Brittny Gastineau, and other C-list celebrities. There was no sign of Tyga’s baby muva, former stripper Blac Chyna.
Photo: Winston Burris/WENN.com

Britney Spears wears a low cut shirt to the tanning salon

Pop star Britney Spears was seen leaving a tanning salon wearing a low cut GUESS shirt, grey leggings, and her red hair pinned up.
Photo: Splash News

Tyga Last King Flagship Store Grand Opening on Melrose Avenue

Actress Keke Palmer attended rapper Tyga’s Last King Flagship Store Grand Opening on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles today.
Photo: Winston Burris/WENN.com

Kris Humphries Goes Shopping With Friends

NBA star Kris Humphries was seen shopping with friends in West Hollywood earlier today. Humphries, 29, of the Boston Celtics, almost bumped into Detroit Lions running back Reggie Bush, 28, who dined with his family at The Ivy today.
Photo: INFphoto.com

29 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Tyga, Britney Spears, Keke Palmer, Wiz Khalifa, Kris Humprhries”

Well dang. Talk about a whole slew of folks I could care less about. But that’s alright because I just came over to say PEACE OUT! :PEACE:

Everyone have a great weekend.

Ok that was supposed to be :peace:

Trendsetter says:

But ummm who is dude next to Kris on the right??

Trendsetter says:

Hmmm I must be the only one still here….

Anna says:

Britney should never be allowed to dress her self. :waves: @ Trendsetter, I’m here for another 15 minutes.

Trend, you wanna climb that tree? :lol:

:whistle: Cantchew See whatchew Do To Me :whistle: #OhhhhhAhhhhhhh :dance:

Have a nice weekend Anna, Trend, and SR :waves:

:nite:

Trendsetter says:

Have a great weekend everyone!

Kynedy L says:

@Trend that’s what i would like to know too. And dare i say it but um, Kris isn’t looking to bad himself. Swirly ice cream yummy

Gynecomastia says:

Hey DTTSUV. Im still pissed. I’ll be alright. This ish is blatant and we allow it :smack: Im about to watch this What’s Happening Now marathon and drink some wine :tea:

Honey :rerun dance: :trophy:
    —–
    I know it’s bull AND I see these so called stupidstars :D ain’t got ish to say on the topic huh… I mean at least SR and others put it out there but where are the people that could make a difference and help change people’s perceptions etc?

:shrug: Too busy I guess since it’s not their job :sarcasm:

If you have the power to make the world alittle better, you should-that goes for everybody. :tea:

MoniquetheGeek says:

Tyga & Keke are little people.

Those sweats on Kris Kardashian :no: he’s trying to bring back that one pants leg up style I see.

sassyshe says:

Boho chic is not the look for keke

Afiya says:

:thankyou: Sandra for NOT giving us dreadful (besides Juror # ain’t) posts on this Friday, you really are the bestest :love: ya!!!

:goodnight: GoGet Some :winky:

deedeegirl says:

Went to see Brit in Vegas on New Years.

Sluts in the making :tea: they get it honest :coffee:

Dreadhead85 says:

Trendsetter says:

But ummm who is dude next to Kris on the right??

______________________________________________________

THe man is a fine piece of White Man! OK? Kris looking kinda good too. KINDA LOL

Who is the guy with the hat on :yes: Fine chile and he tall

deedeegirl says:

Went to see Brit in Vegas on New Years.

Why :blink: Britney is no longer home :huh: I use to like Britney, but I can’t take seeing walk around on stage fake trying to attempt to dance :no:

Yardgirl says:

Hi Jenie! :waves: Happy Saturday erryone!!

My friend just paid $5,000 for 2 VIP tickets for her daughters to see Britney in August. Da hell?? :blink: That does not even include air fare and hotel. Plus airfare for her and her husband!! :rolleyes:

Gynecomastia says:

My friend just paid $5,000 for 2 VIP tickets for her daughters to see Britney in August. Da hell?? That does not even include air fare and hotel. Plus airfare for her and her husband!!

Wow. I hope she ain’t Bl…Um :smack: I mean really. Were shelling out money to see Ms “my pussy’s hanging out” embarrass herself on stage then turn around and over critique, bash, belittle, and even wish death upon our own…Whelp. I was watching watch what happens live the other day with Ms Patti Labelle. The only reason I tuned in. Some other lady was there too. Robin something. I believe she said she was Howard Sterns Mammie :tea: Anyway, the host decided to play a game where Patti would agree or disagree if certain artists are true divas or not. I was like :smack: this messy ass queen. Trying to drag Patti Labelle into some Stan drama. Luckily Patti didn’t fall for the okie doke. She wanted to, but knew better. They even paused a few times hoping shed slip. Patti ain’t on your payroll like Shanene and nem. She don’t have to shuck for Chuck…Anyway. This taint even relevant to…Im just :smack: My people. Did you see what JJ Red-ck called his ex? Were so welcoming and forgiving. Met his sorry ass at a NYE party once. Im never down with that wigger ish. Hmph. But that’s just me. Swoon all you want, they still gone call you ****** behind yo back :tea: Anyway Yardie girl. Let me digress…Happy Saturday :hi: Im finna hit the gym :fistbump: All these damn supplements Im taking. They seem to work tho. Just tired of it. But. Healthy body leads to a healthy mind. Feel me. Alright, til next Saturday you ol fickle heffa :biggrin: :kiss:

Yardgirl says:

Gynecomastia says:

I hope she ain’t Bl…Um I mean really. Were shelling out money to see Ms “my pussy’s hanging out” embarrass herself on stage then turn around and over critique, bash, belittle, and even wish death upon our own…Whelp. I was watching watch what happens live the other day with Ms Patti Labelle. The only reason I tuned in. Some other lady was there too. Robin something. I believe she said she was Howard Sterns Mammie Anyway, the host decided to play a game where Patti would agree or disagree if certain artists are true divas or not. I was like this messy ass queen. Trying to drag Patti Labelle into some Stan drama. Luckily Patti didn’t fall for the okie doke. She wanted to, but knew better. They even paused a few times hoping shed slip. Patti ain’t on your payroll like Shanene and nem. She don’t have to shuck for Chuck…Anyway.
    February 22, 2014 at 10:38 am

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hey Bren!! :love: Now you know dang well that was a Sprite friend shelling out $5k to see that no talent burlesque dancer :D

I am glad to hear Miss Patti did not fall for the trap!! I lubs that woman, I really really do!! Andy Cohen is a charlatan, the evil mind behind a lot of those “real shows of somewhere” that embarass my people.

Now I am taking my z$$ to the gym in my quest for a bountyful booty, OK make that A booty!! Squats with weights!!

Enjoy your day Bren :kiss:

FuturedocDonte says:

Morning :waves:

Just peaking in on this here Saturday to make sure all of yalls was in here being chit :eek:

FuturedocDonte says:

Went to see Brit in Vegas on New Years.

Why :blink: Britney is no longer home :huh:
    —-

69 says:

:offtopic:

OXFORD, Miss. (AP) — The FBI on Tuesday was helping investigate who tied a noose around the neck of a University of Mississippi statue of James Meredith, who, in 1962, became the first black student to enroll in the then all-white Southern college.

University police on Sunday morning found the rope noose and, on the statue’s face, a pre-2003 Georgia state flag with a Confederate battle symbol, said campus police Chief Calvin Sellers. Two men were seen near the statue early Sunday and investigators were looking at surveillance footage.

“It’s a racial hate crime,” Mississippi NAACP president Derrick Johnson said Tuesday after a news conference at the state Capitol. “At what level do they get prosecuted? I don’t know. But as long as we tolerate hate, we will continue to revisit history and the past of this state, and at some point we must move forward.”

In a statement, Chancellor Dan Jones condemned the action as contrary to the beliefs and values of the university community.

“These individuals chose our university’s most visible symbol of unity and educational accessibility to express their disagreement with our values,” Jones said. “Their ideas have no place here, and our response will be an even greater commitment to promoting the values that are engraved on the statue — Courage, Knowledge, Opportunity, and Perseverance.”

University police asked for the FBI’s help, said Deborah R. Madden, a spokeswoman for the Mississippi FBI office in Jackson.

Johnson said there is an overall problem at Ole Miss.

“You cannot have a university where, when you turn down the main drag, it’s called Confederate Drive. … At some point, we’re going to have to reverse course on the image of Ole Miss so we can reverse course on the image of the state of Mississippi,” he said.

The Ole Miss Alumni Association is offering at $25,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.

When Meredith tried to enter Ole Miss in fall 1962, Mississippi’s governor tried to stop him and led to rioting on the Oxford campus. U.S. Attorney General Robert Kennedy sent 500 U.S. Marshals to take control and a couple weeks later, Meredith was allowed in the school. Though he faced harassment during his time at the school, he graduated with a degree in political science

Assistant to the Chancellor for Multicultural Affairs Don Cole reiterated the creed that the university stands by.

“This is particularly painful because the James Meredith statue has become a gathering place for students to discuss many things, including the tenets of our creed, which calls for dignity and respect for all people,” he said.
    On one hand, I feel bad for Ole Miss because that school just cannot catch a break when it comes to trying to progress. But on the other hand, I personally know Mississippi to be just all the way around Backwoods. :no:

But is it not crazy to me that someone pointed out on TV that Mississippi is SO damn backwards that the state barely nudged passed the 2 million mark in 1930 and in 2013, it STILL had not cracked 3 million. The reporter said that EVERY other state in the Southeast and the South in general has grown by AT LEAST 2 million folks over the past 80 years and that Georgia, North Carolina, and Florida have each grown by at least 6 million. :eek:

Dude said it ain’t nothing but racist breeding racist in Mississippi and they all have the same outlook. :rofl: The other lady on the screen gave him the same look Mike Myers gave Kanye West when he did his rant on George Bush. :kona:

Ni ni says:

Mississippi native here.-i dont know whats going on in Oxford. I think too many of those alumni families from back in the day might be spreading the hate. No one has ever done anything like that where I live. Of course theres a lot of undercover racism but thats everywhere. I do agree that our policies are outdated. Theres hardly a day that goes by that I dont see a white girl with a black baby or black boyfriend just like everywhere else.Of course as a whole we do still have that ” good ole boy” system. I think it will eventually get better. Too many of us in their family now and believe it or not, given the history, grandparents I see are not ashamed to be out with their black grandbabies. I think those children might bring it all together.

Mississippi is one state you don’t ever have to worry bout me entering…. I will drive through another state taking the long way :steer: before entering MS :nono: fugg around and hit one of those back roads :eek: some areas like that in GA….. till this day my family will not step foot on stone mountain…. :no: My father didn’t play that…. the mess that use to go on up there….. oh yeah am I on topic :thinking: I saw Missiissippi and automatically started clutching my pearls :eek: