Khloe Kardashian Has a Message for PETA

Khloe Kardashian wears a large fur coat with the words 'Fxck yo FUR' written in red in the back in NYC Khloe Kardashian wears fur in NYC

It looks like PETA has lost some of its influence and power in Hollywood. There was a time when celebrities feared incurring the wrath of the overzealous animal lovers at PETA — People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. PETA reached its peak in popularity about a decade ago with its over-the-top anti-fur campaigns. PETA waged war against industries, celebrities and other fur wearing notables by shaming them publicly. One particularly nasty PETA tactic was to toss flour, chicken blood (or some other bloody concoction) on fur-loving celebrities as they walked red carpets.

Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian go shopping for a new Dash store in NYC

But now the celebrities are fighting back. Stars like Khloe Kardashian (pictured top), Sean “Diddy” Combs, Joe Namath, Nelly, and others are asserting their rights to adorn their bodies in slaughtered animal skins. Khloe was seen shopping with her sisters Kim Kardashian, left, and Kourtney Kardashian at a new Dash store in NYC today. Khloe wore a full length rabbit fur coat emblazoned with a special message for PETA in red ink on the back. But her sister Kim wasn’t as brave. Maybe Kim had flashbacks of that time when she was flour bombed on the red carpet?

Photos: Jackson Lee, Dave Spencer for Splash News

115 Responses to “Khloe Kardashian Has a Message for PETA”

@NikkeMinxx says:

Khloe? yes ma’am…..

I will be getting a mink :yes: it’s tradtion

cteastcoast says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I will be getting a mink :yes: it’s tradtion
    ____________________________________________

I could have sworn I said hello to you earlier :coffee:

That mink is nice :thinking: but why she fawk it up like that yo?

KikiBlack says:

So she had to ruin a perfectly good fur for that? These h0es and their attention-sloring ways. I just cannot.

missmiami says:

khloe looks like she can fight. lol! btw did they ever confirm who her father was? wonder if she :hump: THE GAME

:rofl: at the post with No comments

And Sandra REJECTED my morning wood posts????? WTF?????

eastcoast :woot: my bad boo !!! Been in and out :yahoo: Hey suga :lick:

aRoTh says:

I see she grew her skin back for the winter. :thumbsup:

That ain’t a mink coat, Khloe just hasn’t shaved her back hair after her split with Retarded Lamar.

aRoTh says:

But I’m confused…….wouldn’t PETA do the SAME thing to her fur if they caught her in it? :shrug: Whose side is she on anyway?????

Khloe Simpson is my fave Kardashian sister…then Rob is my next fave.

Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian … good lawd.
    :jack:

Man look ….. I loves the furs, gator, snake, shid you name it …. :yes: Damn Peta! Why is this a trend though :shrugs: Do you! If that means rocking a mink so be it!

QueenSJ says:

They are so superficial that I have to chuckle at it. It’s unreal.

Anna says:

I’ve never seen a “Maxi” leather skirt before. :thinking:

missmiami says:

i actually liked Rob sock line even though it didn’t sale

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    :rofl: at the post with No comments

And Sandra REJECTED my morning wood posts????? WTF?????

I told you to send in pics with your hammer covered up. This is a family blog. :coffee:

@NikkeMinxx says:

LOL. yall crazy. She didnt do that to the coat. It’s photoshop. she effectively said fugg’em by wearing it in the first place. But I could have sworn she had one of them rather go naked campaigns.

Anna says:

aRoTh says:

But I’m confused…….wouldn’t PETA do the SAME thing to her fur if they caught her in it? Whose side is she on anyway?????

~~~~~~~~~
    She married Lamar.

Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Both have the personality of an ANT

Bootcampgirl says:

:blink: @Man, you sending in peen shots???

Bootcampgirl says:

Jeeennnnaaayyy :happy:

And Sandra REJECTED my morning wood posts????? WTF?????
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Right! Cause if she was gonna be posting pics of men who have eggrolls then why not let you show us what you working with :shrug:

told you to send in pics with your hammer covered up
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hamma? That dude aint eem got a power screwdriver. We love him though. You coulda posted them. We are supportive if nothing else.

She marked that coat up because the ish was ugly :rofl:

The lil sis has on a cute one, it looks like sheared rabbit :huh: I like it :yes:

aRoTh says:

told you to send in pics with your hammer covered up

Define: Hammer

Lil tykes?

Chat with ya’ll later….. me and Jordan bout to watch the Princess Bride…. this my movie :bye:

Aprilbaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    at the post with No comments

And Sandra REJECTED my morning wood posts????? WTF?????

I told you to send in pics with your hammer covered up. This is a family blog.
    ______________________________________________________________
    :dead: at Hammer

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Yall home today to? Weather :eek:

Hamma? That dude aint eem got a power screwdriver.

You’d be surprised. Man is working with a li’l something extra. I don’t think condoms come in his size. :coffee:

Boot :woot: DTS I am mailing ya stuff off tomorrow…. email ya address again… unless it changed :huh: :pigsfly:

Princess Bride
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And she went on to be Jen-nay Gump too :bye: See ya later.

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

The lil sis has on a cute one, it looks like sheared rabbit I like it

Rabbit and rat fur are very much in these days. PETA don’t care about them.

:yahoo: Jenny! Same address :happydance:
    ——–
    You are CORRECT SR :tea:

:popcorn:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Yall home today to? Weather

Holiday which fell on my offday …… so I'm off tomorrow :danban:

Rabbit, sheared anyway, never ‘went out’ :tea:

Didn’t Puffy have dog fur on his clothing line? :rofl:

Jdore says:

Khloe Simpson is my fave Kardashian sister…then Rob is my next fave.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: Rob whine and cry too much for me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :ghost: Hit on the hamma…and yew will be rewarded…

:casket:

Apologies @Man. I mean if Sandra is cosigning on your peenage who am I to ridicule. :crying1:

Khloe Simpson is my fave Kardashian sister…then Rob is my next fave.

:facepalm:

Afiya says:

Hamma? That dude aint eem got a power screwdriver.

^^^^
    :hahaha: They don’t make childrens condoms Sandra :rofl: Stop playin’ :hahaha:

I lost my debit card agane :wail:
    Now, I gotta do the switcharoo with my accounts aganeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wail: :wail:

bnatural says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    :rofl: at the post with No comments
    And Sandra REJECTED my morning wood posts????? WTF?????
    ——–

Sandra you’ve seen Man’s hammer? :hahaha:

Aprilbaby says:

Ok so what does Koutney have on? It must me fux!

rat fur
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Like that Nutria fur that JetLi-Roy has on in pic DOS downstairs huh?

I gotta marry these spreadsheets together before I leave. Adios.

Man is working with a li’l something extra.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This statement could be about anything :lol:

told you to send in pics with your hammer covered up

Define: Hammer

Lil tykes?

:blink:

Who dis ill?

I ain’t eva spoke to you. How the phuck you come up in here talkin bout my dyck? :facepalm:

See, this dat bullchit I be talkin bout right here…

Afiya says:

Damn, I’m slow, I seent ‘off day’ not ‘birf day’ Today your born day Jennie? :waiting:

@BOOTCAMP
    “Man, you sending in peen shots???”
    _________________________

I sent in a bunch of shots but I figured Sandra could edit them as was needed. :shrugs:

She prolly knew yall would get to proposing to me and fightin over and and chit tho so it’s prolly best not have all that displayed.

No Khloe FCUK YO Fur, SasQuash Bissh. she’s always quick to talk ShYte!

:duel:

MAN got Banned or is he on time out? SANDRA u shook his log in?

sassyshe says:

Happy bitthday jenie

Carrington says:

Let all those who would go into their cell phone grave yard in the kitchen drawer and get that used cell phone and sell it to some fool for $100 – say I.

Let all who would take me up on a bet to go into the mall in a purple afro wig and two piece swim suit for $1,500 – say I.

Let all ye who would agree to a fake fight with their best friend on Instagram if I paid you $2,000 to keep the back and forth going for two weeks – say I?

Let all ye who give a flying fuk what the people say, who would let people call you a hoe and a trick if I gave you, your mammy, your pappy, your brother, your sister, their husbands and boyfriends $100,000 a piece for 4 years – totalling $400,000 each to let people call you a slut – say I?

Kris Jenner should be your damn BLUEPRINT – I know broads who have a new man every six months and she still need a ride to work.

Let them eat cake.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    AGREED!

Man ur gravie was a default a few minutes ago. I. see. ur. still.here. :)

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Luvn :waves: Now you know he ain’t going nowhere, he got that log in of steel… :rofl:
    But, :shocked: why his gravi black

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

no post on rhoa?

anywho… I think Kenya is full of :cuss: and I don’t blame Nene for not wanting any parts of it. Peter got it wrong. Kenya was trying to put Nene in a spot by pretending to be charitable. if she had been sincere she would have picked up the phone and spoken directly to Nene instead of relying on her email notifications that indicated all the e-vites had been “opened” :huh:
    -she failed to speak with Nene
    -she only had 5 guys (who prob came from five guys)
    -she gave no in-depth background on the charity
    -she had no representative from the charity
    -she’s an arse :eek:

Okay, anyone ever heard of a thunderstorm during a snowstorm? :blink:

Who dis ill?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Dying with laughter. :rofl: :rofl: She DO know you.

Well Carrington, help them broads you know out :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

—————
    He be wearing latex gloves? He is going to mess around and get one of his Applebee’s ladies pregnant. If that panky finger slip off his thang :nono:

PHUCK! Gravatar won’t let me change my dayum gravie! :facepalm:

I was putting up the latest “morning wood” i know so many of you hoes lusted after! :rofl:

Okay, anyone ever heard of a thunderstorm during a snowstorm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The rare phenom called thunder-snow.

:hi: BOOT
    When I just came in, MANs gravie was a default :shrug:

Kdub
    It’s happening now :scared: Well I only heard one Boom but still I am in shock because it’s snow storming outside :rofl: and I forgot the banks were closed today :ashamed:

Afiya says:

@Man I :love: you so much :hug:

#realtalk

SR, we are PETITIONING FOR MAN’S AFTERNOON WOOD :waves:

*snickers*

bnatural says:

So we’re talking about RHOA?

NeNe is feeling herself :nono: I don’t care WHAT is going on…Kenya may have been tacky with not getting NeNe details but lets be serious…NeNe is a mess!!!! Over the last two season her already inflated ego has become astronomical!

And yet, no one seems to be able to stand up to her…enough is enough

And KANDIIIIIII, sweetie, Todd will be leaving soon if Mama Joyce keeps up her antics….

@CARRINGTON
    “Now, let all ye who can agree to ANY of that “hustle” and still look at the fact that Kris Jenner turned a talentless family with no skills and no means of being anything “great” into a $400,000 million dollar empire PLEASE shut up about the Kardashian’s.

Let them eat cake.
    _________________________

Broke and ugly muthaphuckas ain’t got no haters. Only rich and beautiful people do.

That’s why you already know someone hating on Kim K is just flat out jealous. Pure and simple.

Anybody got a good roll call I can go copy? :lol:
    ==========

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

——–
    You right bruh. These heffas don’t know how to act when they see a dack. Shoot some of the men too!

@Is: I agree with you 100%. I just wish Nene had played it better. She came of looking petty. She should have not gone or sucked it up while being there. Kenya how do you have an even for someone and not even call them??? Then be like I saw you opened the evite? Chile please. She staged that. And the party was lame

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:blink: my head hurts

@DTS
    “SR, we are PETITIONING FOR MAN’S AFTERNOON WOOD

*snickers*
    __________________________

:blink:

“snickers”….

But yeah, Sandra could post a few of my pics. I’m letting it be known who stalk me too.

@DTTS our US home offices are in PA…happens from time to time in Philly. Co-worker got transfer to that office is originally from HERE… and he changed his IM status once to “Thundersnow is REAL” :crying1:

:dead:

Carrington says:

I just get sick of hearing about how much we hate the Kardashians, but look at women like Nene and Kenya acting a fool and shaming BLACK folk and we STILL hate Kim Kardashian more than the ones who actually help set us back. I don’t get it.

I would let you mf’s call me a slut, a trick, a hoe, and a bag of skins forever if I got $400,000,000 smacks to hug with on those days when people I don’t care about have made me worthless.

Believe that. LOL

Serious question, WHO is “hating” on them? Up in here? :eek:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:rules: SIGN THE PETITION FOR MAN WOOD
    1) Afiya
    2) DTTS
    3) Taken
    *closes housecoat* purely for research purposes

Diddy made a statement on Misa’s house getting foreclosed on: That’s on her, He co-signed, she was suppose to be paying on it.

Now he’s Fcuked right along with the BaNk :tea:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

what’s wrong Taken?! we need to sissy claw somebody?! :karate:

:rofl: :rofl:

@MISTAKEN
    “SIGN THE PETITION FOR MAN WOOD
    1) Afiya
    2) DTTS
    3) Taken
    *closes housecoat* purely for research purposes
    __________________________________

4) OTB
    5) DIVA

We already know my two stalkers want it posted… :facepalm:

ION watch any reality shows, so I’m not privy to their nonsense :rofl:

Maybe SOME folks should just nvrm,ind :kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Serious question, WHO is “hating” on them? Up in here?
    by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Feb 17, 2014 at 3
    ————
    I am weak :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

what’s wrong Taken?! we need to sissy claw somebody?!
    ———–
    Girl it’s some :gossip: clawing already going on! mannie claws are out :kona:

:kona:

iscream says:

@sandra

I don’t think her fur is real. She is apart of PETA and went naked for them a few years back. It was a segment on the show too. That’s why the back says **** yo fur not I ****s with fur.

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:rules: SIGN THE PETITION FOR MAN WOOD
    1) Afiya
    2) DTTS
    3) Taken
    4) Mic Check (it’s what I do :shrug: )

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Serious question, WHO is “hating” on them? Up in here?
    by <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers on Feb 17, 2014 at 3
    ————
    I am weak :rofl:
    =============
    I am trying to SEE :eek:

OR is this something like folks Opinions on a coat etc being misconstrued as Hate :blink:

Last week I learned that complaining = hating
    On here of course :lol:

I said that two of the four sisters have the personality of an ant. But it has been said before. Even on their network who adopted them…. E! Oh well. It is a gossip blog and I said it. I own it. Not hating.

Kinda like New Edition where you liked Ralph and Ronnie but thought Mike look like Corky and knew Bobby was gonna be a crackhead…and just accepted Ricky cause hell he was the 1st lead singer. :shrug:

:eek: …looking at some Kardashian haters right now…

WHO is “hating” on them? Up in here?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Who heah is an angel…WHO HEAH?

Signed,

Leonard Chess.

just accepted Ricky cause hell he was the 1st lead singer.

who was the “second lead singer” for the group tho? LOOOOL.

iscream says:

@sandra

I think this was her excuse to wear fur.

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Maybe SOME folks should just nvrm,ind :kona:

_________________________

Maybe some college or university will offer a course study on the royal Kardashians and we’ll all have an opportunity to learn from them :pray: Trump who? Oprah who? Buffet? Gates? Hogwash I say! There’s a new queen of industry, and You. Will. Bow. :bow:

:rolleyes:

Afiya says:

Ain’t nobody REALLY hatin’ on them hoes

They momma got niggahs rolling hotdogs down hallways and they so PROUD :shocked: GET REAL!! Fukk them hoes and they momma!!

Who heah is an angel…WHO HEAH? :hahaha: lmao

looking at some Kardashian haters right now… :ido:

kimode\sasQuash are always LYING ! which is why I LOATHE them!

SIGN THE PETITION FOR MAN WOOD
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Let me see it, hold up…hol’ up Let me see it… :headphone:

*signs*

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

oh!

:kona:

who was the “second lead singer” for the group tho? LOOOOL.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Well actually Ricky was second lead.
    Ralph was first.
    Ronnie and Mike aint never do shat but dance.
    They let Bobby sang lead on one song. Mr. Telephone Mayne.

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

but thought Mike look like Corky and knew Bobby was gonna be a crackhead

_________________________

*HOWLS*
    :crying1:
    :ghost:

Bootcampgirl says:

Anybody else catch the Central Park Five from the redbox? Pretty good docu..

I advocate for hoes I know to do better FYI :rofl:
    :plate full of peas:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

DTTS I just busted out laughing. SHEDDUP :chase: You be trying to lift them hoes up fren. YOU IS A LEADER :trophy:
    :newpost:

It’s not my birthday :hahaha: August 7th :yes: :pigsfly:

Btw that’s a fake faux fur

Brii says:

Its fake, it’s all over her instagram!

Ok,

just state in one clear sentence, whether you:

A. Love/Appreciate/have posisitive feelings in any capacity for the Kardarshians.

B. Hate them

**note, picking anything other than “A” or “B” defaults to “B” and makes you a hater.**

Just pick A or B. Everyone pick where you stand.

iscream says:

@Man

A

I watch them every week including the spinoff shows. I like them because despite their media whoring they appear to be a close knit family. BTW your girl Kim has become a b!tch since getting with Ye.

*opens closet and walks back in*

Who are The Kardashian’s. :coffee:

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Man, I flucks with Khloe because she seems cool, no opinion on Kourt.. I’m mad at Kim about that whack arse sex tape, even more mad because I wanted to see her naked so bad I BOUGHT it. I’m on the fence about your mother in law becasue I really think she sanctioned that sex tape and that doesn’t sit right with me because she won’t own it. My momma always said “If you didn’t think you was wrong you wouldn’t have lies about it.”

AprilRain says:

This is redic….to the max. Im sure she dont need the attention so why do it? Yes i am an animal lover but still this is just tacky as hell, if your gonna wear fur, then own it. Dont be using it as a means for more attention that you really dont need. So what, now young teens around the world gonna think this is cool. Ya im pretty sure they are. And Man dont even think im hatin cuz i have always said the K girls are pretty, but this right here….. she just lost points in my lil 2 page book.