Sean Combs’ and Kim Porter’s Daughters in New Ad Campaign

TEXT

The adorable daughters of music executive Sean Combs have certainly inherited their mothers’ good looks and beautiful bone structure. The girls — twins D’Lila and Jessie, 8, and Chance, 8 — are earning their keep by posing as models for a new print ad campaign.

Jessie and D’Lila’s mother is socialite and former model Kim Porter, and Chance’s mom is Atlanta socialite Sarah Chapman, both 40-somethings.

The 3 sisters of another mother are featured in spring/summer ads for Ruum American Kid’s Wear along with another young model.

The children’s line includes colorful t-shirts and shorts, crocheted tanks and tie-dye maxi skirts and floral sundresses.

Celebrity stylist Kiki Tillman talked to Celebrity Baby Scoop about the campaign.

“It is so exciting to see them modeling for RUUM as they have supported and loved wearing their clothing,” Tillman says. “This is definitely an organic and fitting collaboration.”

• Did Sean Combs Propose to Cassie Ventura?
  • Celebrity Seed: Sean Combs and Kim Porter
  • Kim Porter’s Bestie, Eboni Elektra, Confirms Ciara’s Pregnancy
  • Sean Combs Disses One Verse Wonder Kendrick Lamar

72 Responses to “Sean Combs’ and Kim Porter’s Daughters in New Ad Campaign”

Smonae says:

Cute :yes:

Chance seems to be a natural and the twins seem to be forced

SOTHERNGRL says:

Them twins look like they will give your azz the bitness esp the one in the pink. too cute.

Gigi26 says:

I like this :yes: Very playful and age appropriate

69 says:

Sandra

If you’re gonna notate that Sarah is an Atlanta socialite, please note that Kim is from the ratchet streets of the Southside of Muscogee County, GA. Both from Georgia. :hahaha:

Cute girly Girls :)

Why did he only shout out Chance?? Am I reaching?

interesting Tweet by puFF

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Awww, little girls dressed like little girls :yes:
      And good on the parents for not separating the sisters :yes:

missyJ says:

40-SOMETHINGS :shade: :rofl:

This nukka got three 8 year olds :facepalm:

How that feel to be preg at the same time :crying1:

missyJ says:

What kids wear line is this? :think: the JC Penney sad and somber collection?? Why these kids looking all full of despair and chit? I can see why Diddy’s kids may be frowning but the sprite child?… she blonde and blue eyed she already winning

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Str8 up P.I.M.P.

LSLH says:

D’lila and Jessie have their mother’s joker mouth.
      :kona:

luVn_liFe… says:

interesting Tweet by puFF

Yeah I noticed that too, maybe he didn’t mean nothing by that :shrugs:

Buttercup says:

They are too cute! I love seeing little girls dressed as little girls.

69, I didn’t know Kim is from the 706.

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

“Sad and somber” :rofl:
      Why you no likely? Is it the clothes or their expressions?

LadieLeo says:

I memba Kim said her chirren wasn’t ever gone meet that outside child :tea:

@Jenie
      I’d liKe to believe he didnt. I KNOW he loves all his kids. clearly he sees ALL his pretty little ladies in that pic. :shrug:
      Prolly Just me and my conspiracy thankinG mind :)

I like when kids look & dress like kids, and not like street walkers :tea:

:pizza: <<<several slices for all the girls

@LADYleo . . . Yes she did. :haha: to KIM
      chile plZ she had the whole game wrong :tea:

LadieLeo says:

I’m proud all the Roses stayed Roses and not became thorns by pointing out the other lil girl got a scraped up knee.

I read elsewhere that that was what Sarah posted, could it be that he commented on it or something :shrug:

Yall got all the social media answers :)

Buttercup says:

@Man, I don’t see a problem with their weight. Most active little kids are slim jims.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I like when kids look & dress like kids, and not like street walkers

:cosign:

LadieLeo says:

He only shouted out Chance because the person he responded to had ask who was the 3rd lil girl…… #helpful

@BUTTERCUP
      “I don’t see a problem with their weight. Most active little kids are slim jims.”

Few slices of pizza wouldn’t hurt.

LadieLeo says:

Welp that explains it :yes:

…so who is the yt girl?

Guess they couldn’t allow it to be all naggrasses in the pic.

Afiya says:

Cute kids! :yes:

:trappost: :kona:

Buttercup says:

Few slices of pizza wouldn’t hurt.
      ===========
      Some humus with pita chips and raw veggies would do just fine.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@BUTTERCUP
      Few slices of pizza wouldn’t hurt.

My child loves to eat and she is still slim and trim :yahoo: slim rocks !!!

Am I the only one who noticed Sean Combs seems to favor the light skinned daughter with the good hair? :thinking:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

@Man, they naturally thin like they mamas. :shrug:
      (And you wasn’t passing slices to the 3 :buttshake: :buttshake: :buttshake: slim-backed models on the SI cover) :tea:

Shyt Kim was hurting :crying1: you would be too if it was at the samn damn time :crying1:

all 3 look a lot alike :yes:

Smonae says:

I follow Diddy on IG he post pics of all the girls all the time, I see no favoritism at all. Sometimes he post the twins by themselves and vice versa :shrugs:

Smonae says:

I see Keyshia Cole still throwing jabs at Boobie :coffe:

If everybody can have it she dont want it & dudes will choose the lessor cause they cant deal wit a strong woman.

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Oh goodie! Today I may finally learn about “good hair” :yahoo:
      :rolleyes:

Smonae says:

I see Keyshia Cole still throwing jabs at Boobie :coffe:

:no: Just stop it already ….. those two :facepalm:

essenze says:

Awww, a bunch of cuties :-) The twins have long necks which will be perfect for adult modeling if they choose to do that when they are older

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      On this note is where I shall exit.

Bye yall.

Happy Valemtimes Day

:pigsfly:

LadieLeo says:

Shyt Kim was hurting you would be too if it was at the samn damn time
      ************************
      She knew what she had she just ain’t wanna admit it

@BUTTERCUP
      “Few slices of pizza wouldn’t hurt.
      ===========
      Some humus with pita chips and raw veggies would do just fine.”

To-MAY-TOE
      To-MAH-TOE

:shrugs:

Them babies look like they wouldn’t turn down a good meal right now. We know how the “modeling industry” do. :eek:

LadieLeo says:

***************
      Imma tell these job people I need a new monitor cause clearly the contrast or something is all off cause them chirren look the same complextion to me. But now I’m lost on the good hair comment…..you have either healthy hair or dead hair in my book.

Gigi26 says:

:stop: it Sandra, he shows equal amounts of love to all of his kids. :no: Come on now

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Happy Valemtimes Day
      ________

You too @Dubb, bye! :hahaha: :hahaha:

(And you wasn’t passing slices to the 3 slim-backed models on the SI cover) :coffee:

They fully grown with pretty nice azzes already. They don’t need to gain another pound.

LadieLeo says:

My Personal Gay texted me and said what time we :koolaid: I said we ain’t got plans him say we makin em nah! I just :love: him….Happy Valentimes!

I think Diddles loves his girls all the same. ION think he’s shallow when it comes to that :no:

V-Day :heart: ‘s go out to:
      Kdub
      San
      Jenny
      Leo
      Man
      Essence
      Thing
      Smonae
      Buttercup
      LuvLife

Have a blessed weekend! :nun:

:party: ATliens theBIEBS is moving to a suburb near you :dance:

*adds GG to 56*

:pigsfly:

Leo, he said “it’s a date” yo! :cheers: LOL #enjoy

—————–
      :eek:

:stop:

:no:

Smonae says:

You as well DTTS :hugs: have a good weekend babes

essenze says:

Thanks@DTTS Happy Valentine’s Day to you too :-) I want to go out for drinks tonight with friends but I’m scared somebody gonna take my parking spot. I worked hard on removing my car and almost threw my back out! :-(

LadieLeo says:

Leo, he said “it’s a date” yo! LOL #enjoy

********************************************
      Yep Yep! He’s so good to me. We were talkin bout the Dunn trial and the son talking bout they only spent $100 on liquor. My Gew talkin bout hell I spent $100 on liquor for just you :yes:

Buttercup says:

Happy Valemtimes Day, Smurfette.

Luvn, as long as he stays away from Dunwoody, I’m good. He’ll probably move to Alpharetta.

Soooo cute. They look like some work tho! :eek:

@LAIDE LEO

You goin put out?

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Awww, you too DTTS! :waves: Bye!
      Oh… and be bless (hey Taken :hi: if you lurkin’ :rofl: )

@LAIDE LEO

You goin put out?
      ————
      :kona:

Smonae says:

:newpost: on Man fav chick

Mr Razz called me earlier in the week b/c he said he needed my work address for his emergency contact information at his squadron… I figured since we were mil to mil that he needed for whatever rosters they held.

:facepalm:

We in the bar in my squadron talking and shyt and here comes too folks with some flowers, balloons and a teddy bear. *gabby lip*

:wail:

I fell for the okie doke…

HAPPY VALEMTIMES DAY!

rockstar says:

So we just gon act like Kim didn’t throw a couple of weave tracks in those twins heads?