Shannon Brown Signs 10-Day Contract With NY Knicks

Shannon Brown signs with the NY Knicks

The NY Knicks officially signed former Antonio Spurs guard Shannon Brown to one of two open roster sports today, Sports Illustrated reports.

There is speculation that Brown, 28, was brought in to fill the spot soon-to-be vacated by departing point guard Raymond Felton, whose legal troubles are mounting. Felton plans to be in the starting lineup for the Knicks in tonight’s game against the defending NBA champs Miami Heat.

In an effort to bolster their playing rotation, the Knicks have signed free agents Earl Clark and Shannon Brown to 10-day contracts, the club announced Thursday.

Brown arrives fresh off a cameo with the Spurs, where he helped sop up minutes for a San Antonio team hit hard by injuries. He played but 10.3 minutes a night in 10 appearances, during which he averaged 2.3 points (on 29-percent shooting) and 1.3 rebounds per game. Nothing in Brown’s performance suggested that he would be a good fit for the Spurs over the long haul, and thus San Antonio cut him loose at the conclusion of his second 10-day contract. Source

Thanks to loyal reader @caribgirl6 for the tip.

• NY Knicks PG Raymond Felton Arrested and Charged With 3 Counts of Weapons Possession
  • Monica Puts On Her Game Face
  • Celebs Out & About: LeBron James and Family
  • Rumor: Shannon Brown Signed by Los Angeles Lakers?
  • Photo: Instagram.com

78 Responses to “Shannon Brown Signs 10-Day Contract With NY Knicks”

:cheer:

good for MO!

Afiya says:

:thumbsup: Hope it turns into a full-time contract :clap: SHOW ‘EM WHAT YOU GOT SON! :wink:

@SANDRA
      “Brown, who is married to R&B Diva Monica Brown, completed two 10-day contracts with the San Antonio Spurs last week after he was waived by the struggling Washington Wizards.

According to ESPN.com, Brown was one of the free agents being considered by the Miami Heat.”

:rofl: The Wizards are a playoff team and the Miami Heat wasn’t EVA’, and I mean EVA considering no Shannon Brown! :lol:

You need to quit Sandra. How this even get a post? (I know why it got a post) Big Baby bout to sign with the Clippers, why no post for him? :lol:

On the real tho, that’s goin be a good fit for him. He has too much talent to be bouncing round the league like he has. Just work on his ball handling alone and no team would want to give him up. But he HAS to work on his ball handling and defense. He still has time.

goat76 says:

Probably will be replacing JR Smith more than Felton.

libra80sbaby says:

:yawn:

Gigi26 says:

He’ll be a good fit for the Knicks :yes: I wish him the best. The Wizards have too many bodies so he would just be riding the bench.

gbellab says:

Can Jordan Farmar get a post? About being back with the Lakers? Taking up bench room? :angry:

Why o’ Why must the Lakeshow suck so bad right now?!! :crying:

Felton ain’t goin no where either. Not anytime soon.

So, Sandra, you saying Monica and :lick: La La :lick: will be spending some time together?

_____________________________

That whole team takin up bench room!
      Nigga had a pile of garbage bags and labeled it:
      “2013-2014 Laker Team Photo” on FB.

Had me in tears. Looooool! :lol:

JuanHustle says:

:sissyclaws at Chris Bosh: Oh no you must be MISTAKEN cause D Wade asked me to be his BRIDEMAID :nun: says:

I like these two. :love:
      Diva I replied downstairs

Good for him :woot:

Whatttttt, we got 3 men in the room at once :lol:

:gossip: Watch her Thing…. She hasn’t bean eating like she’s used to *guards plate* :kona:

Why for you picking on Taken? You know she been working harder than a one-legged waitress down at the IHOP. :nono:

*puts yew byke on the list for good this time* :rofl:

Nigga had a pile of garbage bags and labeled it:
      “2013-2014 Laker Team Photo”
      ~~~~~~~~~~

DAYMN! they were telling the truth :casket:

capricorn83 says:

Oh… :tea::tape:

@JUAN HUSTLE
      “He’s deserving of a long term deal if players like Greg Oden & Andrew Bynum signed to deals.”

No he aint!

Oden and Bynum are 7 footers. You find big lumbering clumsy oxes like that to fill space any ol where. That’s why Jason Collins got a deal. Only so many people that are 7 ft tall in the world.

I know Shannon would rather be home being a housewife than out there earning some money tho. :lol:

** :stop: I’m teasing Sandra, I’m teasing… :coffee: **

@SANDRA ROSE

Just got a scoop. Apparently Fabulous… yes THAT Fabulous was phucking Raymond Felton’s Wife and that’s why he pulled a gun on her.

Felton threatened Fab too. So Fab put out a song today braggin bout banging that hoe today.

texaspaine says:

It must be a slow news day :newpost: Please!!!!!!!!!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA ROSE

Diva says:

They make a cute couple! He and Chris Brown could pass for brothers!

Diva says:

Afiya :hug:

Beta says:

Man it’s been dead in here lately :yawn:

Afiya says:

:hug: What choo drankin’?

Trendsetter says:

*clutches pearls*

Say what?!!!!! Say it ain’t so Fab

Gigi26 says:

———————————
      :shock: WOOOW. Gat dayum and the bytch turned him in. Fab though? :no:

Nigga had a pile of garbage bags and labeled it:
      “2013-2014 Laker Team Photo” on FB.
      This hurts SEW bad because its true :crying1: I LOVE MY LAKERS but they suck right now
      @IS :happy:
      At YOU :blink: I got my EYE on you. All of YOU. So that means I have to turn my neck 360 to see it all

Thanks to loyal reader @caribgirl6 for the tip
      ————
      Who is this

@GIGI
      “Apparently Fabulous… yes THAT Fabulous was phucking Raymond Felton’s Wife and that’s why he pulled a gun on her.

———————————
      WOOOW. Gat dayum and the bytch turned him in. Fab though?

Man, that nigga must be doin the “Darren Sharper” on these hoes cause I know his money ain’t longer than Raymond Felton’s simp azz. :no:

…and I can’t believe women would just WANT to sleep with Fab’s ugly azz. :think:

Fab is going to get monkey stomped or shot one day for messing with these women. I think Emily is going to nut up and :shank: him prolly. She has had all that surgery and he still won’t act right. She trying to get chose :no:

KyCakes says:

Gigi26 says:

———————————
      :shock: WOOOW. Gat dayum and the bytch turned him in. Fab though? :no:
      ——————————————————————
      I betcha $10 Fab gave Felton’s Wife a hysterectomy with that damn snaggle toof :tea:

KyCakes says:

———————————————————————
      Tallahassee: Time to nut up, or shut up :lol:

goat76 says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA ROSE
      ————
      Damn!! I know it hurts, but don’t lose your freedom because of these heaux

Thanks to loyal reader @caribgirl6 for the tip
      ————
      Who is this
      Well I clicked on her name bc it was a hyperlink and it says :gossip: She is in Long Island… She don’t look familiar.. I don’t think :thinking: Girl you famous now!!

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

———————————

Crazy. How does Emily even go outside with the embarrassment. She was begging him to choose her and he just keep fuggin these chicks

:no:

Diva says:

Afiya says:

:hug: What choo drankin’?
      ——————————–
      Grey Goose, so I can get loose! Look out Goat :wink:

————-
      :hahaha: You a fool

Afiya says:

Po Emily :crying1: I feel so bad for her, she’ll doing anything she can to get Fab to settle down with her but HE AIN’T GONNA DO IT CHILE, you ain’t gully enough, you too damn needy and clingy, might as well :kona: :shrug:

Emily went and got braces and everything trying to get right. You know what kind of commitment and love you got to have for a nucca to get braces at 40?? She was like he got his chipped tooth fixed I’mma rock for him. She love him deep and UEONO :no:

Emily to Fab: This could be us :grill: :grill: BUT YOU PLAYING

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: Ky!!

I mean Fab ain’t never stopped shytting on Emily’s life though. That cow shaped bytch was all happy n shyt just he just TAGGING her in instagram pics. He never said he was actually with with her like coupledom or anything :rofl:

Fab be fukking all the Spanish chicks in Nyc, idk what it is though cuz between his fukked up eye n snaggletoof, I know that nigga breath stink!

GAGIRL87 says:

Diva I heard it was your b day :yahoo: happy birthday boo I hope you enjoy your day! :hug: & :kiss:

What’s really going to hurt is the day Fab don’t wanna :hump: Emily anymore. I think that is what makes her hopeful he will come byke. The moment he turns down the poochie :Taraji P. Henson Baby Boy voice: He don’t want you no mo :wails:

goat76 says:

Dack got mind control over Emily

“That cow shaped bytch”

“between his fukked up eye n snaggletoof”

:ghost:

LYRICS:

“You was in La Marina all summer
      You was up in toxic all summer
      Now it’s getting chilly, that’s the fall coming
      Now a nigga get a call from her
      What’s up? How you been? How was summer? Hotter then
      I’m like some bitch stringing me along like a violin
      She was too busy hosting, on Instagram posting
      Hashtag no filter AKA ho filter
      With the innocent face, but she so guilty (she did it)
      Now I’m a take her in like a ho shelter
      When there’s a few niggas that I know killed her
      4 Celtics, Knicks guard, you know Felton
      This nigga in Atlanta air tranna, no delta
      Been naughty all year trying to end it nicely
      Summer hoes turning into winter wifeys”
      ______________________________

Dis nigga Fab a muthaphucka for that one tho!

:ha: :haha:

Diva says:

GAGIRL87 says:

————————-
      hey cutie :woohoo: thanks :hug:

Diva says:

goat76 says:

Dack got mind control over Emily
      ———————-
      all Diva saw was DACK :kona:

That bytch got phucked by FO’ Celtics tho!
      Dayum she musta was tryin to give that puzzy to the whole starting line up!

Wait, who was the nigga that DIDN’T phuck? :think:

Prolly was that chitty azz two guard. :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Summer hoes turning into winter wifeys”
      —————————————–
      Someone gonna shoot the rest of Fab’s tooth out for that one rightchea :ghost:

Diva :waiting: I just went byke and looked and message is sitting right there in fb land. You a dirty one for that ma :crying1: Talmbout you don’t see it. I ain’t gone say nothing else on account of your birthday and all but God knows what you doing to me :eek: :lol:

4 Celtics, Knicks guard, you know Felton

this not gonna end good :no:

Afiya says:

When the lights have faded and the party is over, FAB will go back to Emily, cause she’s the only one that will still waiting when he an :oldman: :(

GA GIRL :happy: :hugs:

4 Celtics, Knicks guard, you know Felton
      *explosive hands*

He killed whoever on that song… :kona: Fab know he too old for that :kona:

:newpost:

@MIC
      “4 Celtics, Knicks guard, you know Felton

this not gonna end good
      ____________________________

Kinda feel bad for that lil goofy lookin nigga. He looked so “pleased” with his self in that pic Sandra put up. Prolly had no idea she was just a play toy for basically any ol random “famous” nigga.

:facepalm: <<Felton hearing that song

This nigga in Atlanta air tranna, no delta
      ———-
      He couldn’t even ride Delta :crying1:

Now I’m a take her in like a ho shelter
      When there’s a few niggas that I know killed her
      4 Celtics, Knicks guard, you know Felton
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      MoFOs Play too Much. :nono:

Emily to Fab: This could be us :grill: :grill: BUT YOU PLAYING
      ————–

I went to Fab’s IG page to try and find an inkling of him dropping a new song :rofl:

His ass is sheisty! <== remma that word? :lol:

Diva says:

———————————-
      Mistake you is just acting up and shyt on my birfday…guhl you had me looking and there is not one, no not one message from you…you trying send Diva to the funny farm with your antics :rofl:

OpinionHated says:

Fab must have that crackish dyck – ain’t no way I’m letting him hit it… his mouth is nasty… if your mouth is nasty so is your dyck, your feet, your hands – uggghhhh if he go down on you he’s liable to snag your cl*t with that broke tooth… I pass….

MSVALLDAY says:

Shannon is sexy to me!

GottaBigOne says:

Mr. Shannon Brown is a good look for the New York Knickerbockers and he SHO Nuff is Definitely an Excellent fit for the Mrs. R&B Diva herself . . . Monica Arnold Brown!
      They are paired fine together and sincerely Hope that their L-O-V-E really stands the test of time . . .

GBO