Celebs Out & About: Amber Rose, Venus Williams, Ray J

Amber Rose and her son Sebastian

Housewife Amber Rose and her son Sebastian were spotted heading to a diner for breakfast in West Hollywood today.
Photo: WENN.com

Venus Williams Chats With Stepmom Lakeisha Graham

Tennis star Venus Williams, left, stopped to chat with her stepmother, Lakeisha Graham and stepbrother Dylan Williams, 2, outside the tennis stadium after watching her sister, Serena Williams defeat Maria Sharapova on Day 11 of the Sony Ericsson Open at Crandon Park Tennis Center in Key Biscayne, Florida today. LaKeisha also has a good relationship with Venus and Serena’s mother, Oracene. The two ladies often sit in the stands with Venus’ father, Richard Williams. LaKeisha is Richard’s 3rd wife.
Photo: Michele Eve Sandberg/INFphoto.com

Exclusive - Ray J Leaves Lunch At Sarabeth's

Reality TV personality Ray J was seen leaving Sarabeth’s restaurant after lunch in New York City today. Ray J and Joan Rivers recently appeared in a spoof of his infamous sex tape with Kim Kardashian in a teaser for ‘Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best.’
Photo: INFphoto.com

58 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Amber Rose, Venus Williams, Ray J”

Amber needs to get a thigh master stat!

Her baby is cute

lOOk at lEKeisha :huh:

RAYj :party:

VeNuS little brother looks like he’s trying to get to her. *giggles*

Jdore says:

Baby Bas is SOOO cute with his chucky self!!

San ah make ya dance says:

Mama’s baby, daddy’s maybe! :lol: but for real she cant deny him. Its in the eyes

San ah make ya dance says:

Stepmama look like she still rock Roc A Wear :yes:

VAALLDAY says:

Nobody’s missing meals but Wiz in that house.

Um yeah! Look at Ray J :tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

thighs are a little cottage cheesy but the baby is cute

ALBoy says:

Has the definition of celebrity changed :coffee:

I bet Amber misses those days when bloggers referred to her as a fashion model. Lol. :lol:

Chile why am I hearing Porsha done beat up Kenya at Reunion taping :popcorn: Sandra find the teas….. and I hearing she got drug …. literally by the hair :eek:

ALBoy says:

Has the definition of celebrity changed

:ghost:

missyJ says:

Heard tat too @jenie

#dreadful

Waiting for the teas chile :popcorn: if its true …. I will be at my tv like this >>>>>> :eek: ya hear me !!!!! Kenya needs a azz kicking :clap: and they say it was a brawl :box: Porsha said “Now twirl on that Ashy” :nun:

missyJ says:

And you know Kenya hair grows from her scalp so Porsha fistful I know she drug her for dear life

:hahaha: and it is well deserved chile :clap: well deserved !

69 says:

I too heard that Porsha tapped that azz.

:shocked: :wail: :rofl: <—- Me after hearing "Po'Sha" beat Kenya.

Jenie! Girl it just got real on scandal! The daughter done put her mama all the way on blast!!! I wasn’t ready :no: :shocked:

ALBoy says:

What yall doin whats scandal about :coffee:

Chile the ladies all … Pulling the panties to da side and letting these men slide through :phew: theme for tonight #pantydroppers :danban1:

Mellow panties >>>> :waves:

Milly’s**** phone posting :smack:

ALBoy says:

No never what is it about :coffee:

I guess ho3s is winning tonight! Especially Harrison’s!!!!

Basically… politics, power, corruption, infidelity… you know, the human condition

Smokie says:

Does this child look like Wiz at all?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

This work day is not starting off good. I hate when people calling in affects my day because I have to step in for them. RUINED MY EASY FRIDAY :angry:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh and I am glad if Porsha did drag Kenya :claps:
    You can’t keep messing with some people. You get the right one. Like me :sissyclaws: :karate:

missyJ says:

Whooooo Scandal chile….

missyJ says:

Whooooo Scandal chile….

That episode was a panty dropper :whistle: (Trey Songz Voice)

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:lol: at panty dropper. I saw a fb picture of Mellie that said “driver roll up the partition please I don’t want you to see Mellie on her knees” I was :rofl: Columbus Short :smack: Keep this fighting up and you will be dead for real. I think he will be next.

San ah make ya dance says:

Oh and I am glad if Porsha did drag Kenya :claps:
    ————-
    :hahaha: Sit down

missyJ says:

That episode was a panty dropper

==========================

Mellie was bout to break and olivia just had to walk in :doh:

Olivia and her deddy just love to give speeches… I bet they would announce what they wanted for breakfast by giving a history of eggs and toast

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:hahaha: chile I would have fell to the floor last night if I saw that :crying1:

Chile all I know is #TeamPorsha :woohoo: I can not wait for this reunion :woot:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@San: you don’t wanna.. go to war with a soulja.. no limit Taken I thought I told ya :shotsfired:
    @Missy :hahaha: You said they be like:
    Daidy Pope: What would thou havest for breakfasteth?
    Olivia: I will havest eggest on toasteth!!
    Diddy Pope: I am command an you willith haveth grits :huh:
    Olivia: But *gabby lip quiver* what about the lost bacon?? Who will save the bacon??? :wails:
    Diddy: You know what Oivia.. You wasn’t worried about the pig so now bacon so why you worried about bacon? :pigsly:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:pigsfly:
    Jenie I will send it to you

I believe that Mama is going to Kill lil fake Kardashina :yes: Once she is finished using her for her devious deeds ….. :shank: The coon is a powerful weapon though …. did you see how she pulled them panties off and walked off,…. and ole boy ran behind that azz like whew :phew: :eek:

Let this be a lesson to these side ho3s :rules: he is loving the wife……

Fitz “That’s my wife” :cuss:

Olivia :/
    :ha: :haha: :rofl:

How you do the lip quiver emote :-/ :mad:

missyJ says:

@ Taken :rofl:

Mama Pope posed to be runnin errythang and yet she can’t run through the salon. If they don’t get Khandi Alexander together….

Huck and Quin :hurl: Gross

missyJ says:

@ Taken :rofl:

Chile all I know is when she started scratching her hair….. I thought that wig was going to slide slap off chile :lol: slap off

missyJ says:

Fitz “That’s my wife”

===================

Yuuuup… When he find out what him deddy did, thangs gon change

missyJ says:

Fitz “That’s my wife”
    ===================
    Yuuuup… When he find out what him deddy did, thangs gon change

:yes: Welp her mom warned her last night and the father did too :tea: You are the help…. :rules:
    Millie “Olivia bring me my child”
    Olivia “Yes first lady :ashamed:
    Fitz “Olivia come here and slide them panties to da side”
    Oliva “yes suh Masah”
    Fitz “Olivia get out :cuss: That’s my wife” :rules:
    Oliva to Cyrus “Am I the help”
    Cyrus ” :huh: Uh yeah yeen know ” :rules:

:lolsign:

San ah make ya dance says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Why must Olivia subject herself to this bullshyt. Why she gotta be successful yet weak as tissue

Exactly San …. she should gotten with ole spooky eyes…. but she chose Fitz over him …. now he on a damn war path :shotsfired1: Welp …. :tea: I’m team wife… and then Fitz is mad that Millie sucking dyck down the hall in the white house….. Typical man shyt :tea: nevermind he coming in with coon on his breathe :tea: never mind that :rolleyes:

missyJ says:

====================

Nawl, I’m TeamFitz. She shut him down, even with good reason and he ain’t do chit for TEN YEARS before finally getting it in. When she finally get her mojo back she don’t even let the nickel drop for him. Papa Grant dead, she didn’t even have to say he ain’t the pappy, but she could told him what happened.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Chile all I know is when she started scratching her hair….. I thought that wig was going to slide slap off chile slap off
    by jeniefrumdabloc on Mar 28, 2014 at 8:32 am
    ———–
    Sure did :rofl: she is never really all the way together in real life. Dat mouf. I don’t want to know what it do. Probably stab kill and destroy with one touch :no:
    >. :confused: Gabby lip quiver

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
    :yes: Always Team wife. Fugg the rest

Apparition says:

dem thighs :hump:

zurishay says:

That would be Venus’ half brother…NOT step brother. A step brother is not biological and married in. A half brother is birthed by one of your parents.