Michelle Obama and The First Daughters Leave China

Michelle Malia and Sasha Obama in China

The first lady Michelle Obama and her daughters Sasha, 12, and Malia, 15, wrapped up their very expensive trip to China (taxpayers will foot the bill for Mrs. Obama’s pricey $8,400 per night accommodations at the Westin hotel).

While Mrs. Obama seems to have charmed her way into the hearts of English speaking Chinese citizens, it is the sulky, petulant Sasha who is getting most of the attention from the national media.

Michelle Malia and Sasha Obama in China

Michelle Malia and Sasha Obama in China

And Thewire.com notes that Sasha is “barely concealing her disdain for basically everything for a while now.”

Sasha, who turns 13 on June 10, may be experiencing growing pains as she makes the transition from adolescent to teenager. Or she may be acutely aware of Washington DC’s most well-kept secret: that President Obama is not her biological father.

Michelle Malia and Sasha Obama in China

Many speculate that Sasha is a “break baby”, and that Michelle Obama became pregnant with Sasha during one of her numerous hiatus from Barack. Skeptics note that Sasha does not share any of Mr. Obama’s physical features or his winning personality.

It will be interesting to see what comes out in the wash after the president leaves office in 2016. Mrs. Obama’s tell-all book is sure to be a #1 best seller.

• Barack Obama is just like you; the president shops at GAP
  • Video: Obama’s daughter is only 10?
  • Stella Foster defends the Obama kids
  • Celebrity Style: Sasha Obama’s Unicorn Sweater
  • Photos: REUTERS

105 Responses to “Michelle Obama and The First Daughters Leave China”

Jdore says:

“The NY Post writes: “Photos show Sasha looking like she’d rather be back home with her pals than hitting the highlights of the world’s most populous nation.”

I :love: Sasha and Malia!!! As a teenager all I wanted to do was hang with my friends instead of going on trips

Ms Peaches says:

Damn Sandra you really miss G W Bush? I guess his daughter’s were prefect in your eyes.

gbellab says:

This is exactly how my son acts/ Hes 12.
      Lord hamercy Michelle is not easy on the eyes :nono:

She is the first lady :shrugs: we did for the other presidents, and still footing their bill :tea: Everyone looks nice

deedeegirl says:

If that is not The President’s child, that secret will go to the grave cause it will never be admitted. 12 year olds can be pissy about everything, very bratty at times. I know, I have one.

Matchsticks says:

1. I am a LOYAL Westin customer, so I ain’t HARDLY mad at her for that…

2. I’ve always thought Sasha looked like Barack, she has his eyes IMHO… :shrugs:

deedeegirl says:

Malia definitely has the looks. and long thick pretty hair!

anw_rootbeer says:

My daughter turned 12 last week and I tell ya, them growing pains ain’t no joke

_________________________________________________

:huh: :wtf:
      This has GOT to be payback for everybody clowning your boy downstairs.

Ain’t no way in hell you TRULY think this. :no:

BOL. She aint got no worries, dear.

Slimm still sucks.

—————————————————————–
      :whistle:
      It’s just one of them days….When I wanna be all alone

Just one of them days….When I gotta be all alone

DoNotDeleteMe says:

She looks like her paternal great grandmother. Natasha looks like a lot of Kenyans. She is most definitely President Obama’s daughter! :love:

OMG we used to post signs on the windows. We hated family trips! :hater:

The worse. Smelling my step-daddy’s curl all the way to Tenn. :shank:

So I’m reading this post and I decide not to say nuffin slick because I don’t want Sandy thinking I don’t love her no more. But THEN she had to hit me with this:

I still ain’t gonna say nothing disparaging about my Sandy. :tape:

Malia’s hair grew fass…

VDot says:

_________________________

*sigh*

Inspector Gadget Go Go Gadget! :handclap:

Barack
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      But you was on a roll with typing… President Obama. :shrug:
      Then you call him Barack.
      May as well call him Barry.
      HE IS the deddy of his youngest doorter.
      You just mad about what we had fonted boutcho fren downstairs.
      Thats not right.
      But its okay.
      We gonna make it anyway.

—————————————————————
      So…you include THIS in your write up, but not the “supposed rumor you heard about Rudy Huxtable”?

Man… :nono:

Mrs Marian was there. Trust Sasha didnt get too out of line.

Wow, it’s a good thing they most likely don’t allow their children to read the blogs! Imagine ‘discovering’ an article that claims your dad isn’t your dad, by way of a (inexplicably) hate-filled post on an entertainment blog :blink: :no: Wow.
      :shrug: Whatever. Folks were unkind to Chelsea Clinton too, but she turned out just fine. Hopefully, the Obama girls will too (no matter what issues their parents may or may not face re their marriage). :rolleyes: Superficial much? :eek:

Thats not right.
      But its okay.
      We gonna make it anyway.
      ———————————————————————-
      *Shoulder rolls*

I packed your bag so you could leave town for a week….yes I did

The phone rings..and then you look at me
      (Wh, wh, wh, why you turn and look at me)

Said it was one of your frens down on 54th street
      So why did 213 show up on your caller ID?

The comments on the article tho. :phew:

And they wonder why the get stricken by “rare” this and that. :lol: :nun:

Mrs Marian was there. Trust Sasha didnt get too out of line.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cause granny will and CAN slap fiyah outcho azz. TUH. MamaDubb never lets my kids or my older niece and nephew forget that while she not in the bidness of placing hands on kids anymore…that she CAN. DONT PLAY :nono:

Buttercup says:

:love: the First Family. I, too, look like my paternal grandmother. Everyone would say I looked like my mom because of my skin complexion and mannerisms. A picture of my grandma when she was in her twenties was shown at her funeral :eek: It was like looking in a mirror. Had the picture not been in sepia, I would’ve thought it were me.

Superficial much?

Infinity and beyond. Its amazing what will fall out of ones closet when one is projecting.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I apologize Khloe Simpson. Agane. Sorry. Lo Siento.

*Shoulder rolls*

ALBoy says:

Dubb shut up :lol:

I apologize Khloe Simpson.

Hush, gal! I’m tryna be in my feelings! :rolleyes:
      :chase:

Folks were unkind to Chelsea Clinton too, but she turned out just fine
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Well that was different.

Her and Amy Carter (President Carter and Mama Roz ghul) were hurt like hail in the face betwix the ages of 12-25. I mean butt azz ugly.

Sorry. Lo Siento.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

I apologize Khloe Simpson. Agane. Sorry. Lo Siento.
      by Who Dat on Mar 26, 2014 at 4:48 pm
      ————
      CRINE. :crying1:

Fated4Greatness says:

When I was 12 I was not thinking about no family vacations for spring break :nono:

KyCakes says:

And quite frankly, I’d rather pay for Michelle and the beautiful young ladies to have a luxurious vacay than that joker looking bish that is laura shrub….

And Here.we.go

Folks were unkind to Chelsea Clinton too, but she turned out just fine
      —————————————————————–
      Um…who spoke THIS blasphemy?

Yeah, she turned out alright in a Maggie Gyllenhaal kinda way :shrug:

:obama: <<<<Really says "Omar Slim for Valedictorian"

(Everest… Class of 2015)

Atypical says:

Meh. Maybe its the whole 50 people taking your picture and following them everywhere they go that has her looking like she’s over China..I know you don’t like Evelyn @SandraRose but she read Wendy Williams for filth on the twitter..What she had to say was quite….Interesting..

OpinionHated says:

It’s disgusting to post stuff like that – a break baby – neither one of George Dubyahs daughters looked like him and not once did anybody ever call them break babies but because the Obama’s are black then their family unit must be “broken” – Sandra I know you hate the man but this is irresponsible “journalism”- our first black family and we – the black folks – are the ones dragging them into the crab barrell – shakes heads nad walks away sadly…..

Michelle Malia and Sasha Obama in China

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      EYE
      Never
      HEARD
      THAT
      :blink:

Fated4Greatness says:

———————————————————————
      Right!
      I was gonna stay up late and watch ‘La Bamba’ for the 200th time and eat chocolate frosting out the container….and that’s JUST what a bish did :yes:

RICHIE!!!!

Maggie Gyllenhaal kinda way

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Maggie. Another one who at one point was hurt like hell in the face. I mean she did get better. Kinda.

Sorry. Lo Siento.

EL CHA CHA says:

Malia reminds me of Savanna James :yes: All beautiful chocolate ladies!

Cause granny will and CAN slap fiyah outcho azz.

_________________________

and this applies to her grand chirren OR anybody bothering her grand chirren :tea:

Dubb shut up :lol:

Leave her be. :lol:

Maggie Gyllenhaal kinda way

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry. Lo Siento.
      —————————————————————
      And you know what? She LOOKS like a fuggin ‘Maggie’ too

:no: <——- Lee Trevino headshake

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@IS :stop: it before it’s too late :hahaha:
      Lemme go so my hip hop abs DVD before I say something :kona:

EL CHA CHA says:

Folks were unkind to Chelsea Clinton too, but she turned out just fine
      —————————————————————–
      Um…who spoke THIS blasphemy?

Yeah, she turned out alright in a Maggie Gyllenhaal kinda way

:nono: Dont put that on Maggie… :hahaha: First time I saw her I turned my head and was thinking….So you dont have to be pretty to be an actress, you just gotta know somebody that NO SUMBODY that NO SOME BODY

RICHIE!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Oh no not my Richie (Richie mama when he managed to die)
      What about ME (Bob)
      Ohhh they are playing La Bamba! (Richie at the dance when he was supposed to be picking hisself out a whore)
      Donna is knat home wetback (Donna deddy)

This? Is why I love you. That? Is MY MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

What she had to say was quite….Interesting..

Repost? For us twats who dont twitter.. :popcorn:

EL CHA CHA says:

Folks were unkind to Chelsea Clinton too, but she turned out just fine
      —————————————————————–
      Um…who spoke THIS blasphemy?

Yeah, she turned out alright in a Maggie Gyllenhaal kinda way

———————————————————————
      Who NOE SUM BAWDY

:ghost:

Well that was different.

I was NAT talking bout looks; I only meant that people tried to use the b.s. that was going on between Bill & Hil to declare doom and destruction on the family as a whole; however, say what you will about the Clintons, they loved their child and she appears to be a respectable, productive, and balanced young woman now. Hence, they did something right, even in the midst of all of their wrongs.

VDot says:

_____________________________

I just read up on this. :lol: Evelyn said Wendy’s man was at her store buying shoes for his side hoe. And the reason she knew was because Wendy wears a size 15, and they didn’t make the Casadei suede boots in her size. :rofl:

RICHIE!!!!
      _________

Great movie. :yes: Oh no not my Richie.. :brokenheart:

EL CHA CHA says:Malia reminds me of Savanna James
      ~~~~~~~~~
      YES! Ive always thought so TEW.

B! :happy: babes how are YA?

Buttercup says:

===========
      Don’t talk about Amy :wail: She couldn’t help it. The Carters will always have a soft spot since Jimmy is just as country as I.

@Dub :love:

Oh no not my Richie (Richie mama when he managed to die)
      What about ME (Bob)
      Donna is knat home wetback (Donna deddy)
      This? Is why I love you. That? Is MY MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

:rofl: :rofl:

RICHIE!!!!
      _________

Great movie. :yes: Oh no not my Richie.. :brokenheart:
      —————————————————————-
      *throws wet laundry in da air*

EYE
      Never
      HEARD
      THAT
      :blink:
      ________
      NOBODY has LuVie. Nobody! :hahaha:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@Is said Chelsea used to look like Carrot Top and now she look like Raggedy Ann
      #TEAMLEMMEUPGRADEU

No they did not! AND, nobody questioned that they were really twins (I’m not questioning it either)… but let that had been the Obamas… you already know… smh :no:

:hahaha: 2Snaps and a twist for Evielyn!

NOBODY has LuVie. Nobody!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :phew:
      I thought I was Really outta da lOOP! and need to get back up on my gossip chyte.

Buttercup says:

@Is said Chelsea used to look like Carrot Top and now she look like Raggedy Ann
      ========
      :wail: She did look like Carrot Top. At least she, as our elders would say, “came out” a bit.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well alrighty, Ev!

VDot says:

_____________________________

——————————————————————–
      But here’s the thing….

Has ANTYONE seen them in public togeva?

I haven’t…granted, I’m not the bastion of celebrity gossip I once was, but they are reminiscent of Kerry and Nigabooju (or whatever his name is)

Someone please tell me if I’m wrong….

~~~~~~~~~~~
      *phaesVoice* thats cause EVERYBODY knew they were Petri dish babies

:tea:

KyCakes says:

And why was Ev and Chad going to do invitro? She’s obviously a fertile myrtle still….

Or was that just to get twins? :think:

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
      *phaesVoice* thats cause EVERYBODY knew they were Petri dish babies

:tea:
      ———————————————————————-
      Thank you Lordt, cause that has to be one ugly fukk face :phew:

Hush Taken! Bless her heart, Amy looked just like Ms. Lilian Carter.

B! :happy: babes how are YA?

Hey Friend Hey! :2dance: How are you? I am ok! :hug: Working, tryna do right in life so I can get me a hunnid virgins in the otha life :biggrin:

Evilena told Wendell PUT THat on hot topics!

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Ev must be on them good ‘snap-back’ drugs! :rofl:
      ————————————————————
      Fixed that or you… :tea:

Evilyn is hype 25-8

~~~~~~~
      OH B, then ur slaving Harder than me! :lol:

KyCakes says:

B! :happy: babes how are YA?

———————————————————————-
      It’s only 72 :tea: :lol:

Thank you Lordt, cause that has to be one ugly fukk face
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Makes me think of Kartrashian Ugly face CRY! :rofl:

:obama: <<<<really says "Omar Slim for Poet Laureate"

('cause he is so profound) :tea:

luVn_liFe… says:

Thank you Lordt, cause that has to be one ugly fukk face
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Makes me think of Kartrashian Ugly face CRY! :rofl:
      ———————————————————————
      :ghost: The Upper Room

libra80sbaby says:

These girls have some beautiful skin!! #Flawless and :thinking: I wonder do they have relaxers or they get their hair pressed. It looks very healthy. :yes:

EL CHA CHA says:

luVn_liFe… says:

EL CHA CHA says:Malia reminds me of Savanna James
      ~~~~~~~~~
      YES! Ive always thought so TEW.

B! :happy: babes how are YA?

hey MA :hug: Im good baby

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:obama: <<<<really says "Omar Slim for Poet Laureate"

('cause he is so profound) :tea:
      —————————————————————–
      Maybe he'll win a Nobel Piece Prize :tea:

You know how they vet candidates…is that just for Teevee. :tea: If Michelle Obama had been involved in a fatal accident in her youth, I’m not sure Barack Obama would have gotten a nomination. But the Republicans they are just so ..forward. They can just overlook things so easily.. when its their own.

I read once that the dude was Laura’s ex/interest. But dont get me to lying.

EL CHA CHA says:

KyCakes says:

Or was that just to get twins?

CHILE PLEASE…You know Chad was not trying to be physical with Ev he way to fancy for that, he was prolly gon lend her his swimmers and a turkey baster *scrolls his IG timeline

Buttercup says:

Evelyn should’ve taken Anna’s advice. Evelyn didn’t send for you Wendy.

Now that you say it…

How you gonna be talking about the Spirit, God, and SEX though?

Boy BYE. If you dont getchoself the entire heck on someplace and satdown….

:obama: <<<<really says "Omar Slim Bestseller 2013"

(of gibberish or gobbledygook)

KyCakes says:

Dub you just made me spit on my screen

:ashamed: *Wipes off screen*

It’s only 72 :tea: :lol:

:blink: Say what?

*throws all this chit in the air* Fukk that. Seventy Tew. I wish I would slave for that. Tuh. I’m an American. Super Size or go home, Roger.

Makes me think of Kartrashian Ugly face CRY! :rofl:

I read this morn that Nori pissed on Ye durig the shoot. I did that ugly cry for bout five minutes :crying1: :hahaha:

KyCakes says:

Why in the border hell am I craving Taco Bell?

*scrolls his IG timeline

:lolsign: Yall are some nutts! :hahaha:

I read once that the dude was Laura’s ex/interest. But dont get me to lying.

__________________________

:shocked:
      bite your own tongue off, gal! you will not besmirch the good name of these good yt peeples on this here family oriented blog! :nono:

Miany says:

hey yall :hug:

Makes me think of Kartrashian Ugly face CRY! :rofl:

——————————————————————–
      Cause Man….even North was like “For real, Dad? Those damn leather pants AGYNE?”

So she got milk pissy on that knee-grow :tea:

Shewt, ION blame her….

Imma go get a switch off the tree. :lol: Fukk the Bushes.

Hey MIA! :hug:

:obama: <<<< really says "Omar Slim Photo of the Year"

(for the most Eddy Long inspired selfie by a single male)

:bounce: MIAny!!

:spank: NancyDrew cut that out :lol:

:newpost: :woohoo:

Leslie says:

Sasha always looks disinterested every time you see photos of her. She is in that awkward pre-teen stage where girls always have a bad attitude.

Dhoward1913 says:

She looks like any other 12 year old. My daughter is 16 and will sometimes have this look on her face when she is out with family and my friends. At that age, the world revolves around their friends and nothing else.