Morning Wood: Brett Sterling

Ricardo Moreno Photography1

Loyal reader Cam Montgomery writes:

Brett Sterling is 28 years old and hails from Los Angeles. A sports trainer by trade, Brett is exercising his entrepreneurial spirit with the launch of his healthy cookie venture: “The Sterling Recovery Cookie.”

Brett’s‘ Instagram

Ricardo Moreno Photography15

Ricardo Moreno Photography17

Ricardo Moreno Photography3

MEN: If you would like to be considered for MORNING WOOD, please email 5-6 of your best studio quality photos, including SHIRTLESS shots, to sandra @ sandrarose.com (remove spaces). Please keep your emails short. Emails will be edited for length and promotional spam.

Photos: Ricardo Moreno Photography

• Morning Wood: Lonnie Wilborn, Jr.
  • Morning Wood: Louis Allen III
  • Morning Wood: Matt Cook in Calvin Klein Boxer Briefs
  • Morning Wood: Zachary-Dèvon

80 Responses to “Morning Wood: Brett Sterling”

I HATE THEM GOT DAMNED RANGER PANTIES/SOFIES! :cuss:

He’s cute though. :tea:

kamadiva says:

:nono: to the Taco meat!

Buttercup says:

I don’t like for Honey Dip to shave, but his hair isn’t all balled up like that. Brett can’t help how close together his eyes are, but I wish he could.

Hey Cam :winky:

Wasting time says:

Keep the glasses on!

Atleast he don’t look like Dren by the face :rofl:

Well his jaw is strong :blink:

Smonae says:

Yea keep them glasses on, he got a nice body :shrugs:

Razz is that u :hugs:

SummerBaby says:

I see Cam done found another one. I like the pic of him wearing glasses.

Close but no cigar. His eyes are pretty, but too close together. He needs to learn his angles too. It appears that his jaw is too wide, but only on the left side and he seems to highlight that flaw by the way he holds his head. His body is nice though.

The Pearl! says:

:hi: Morning, All. God bless him. He looks about as smart as George W. Bush. Cute though. :shrugs:

@Jenie I said the same thing :lol:

@SMonae yessum! :happy:

He looks about as smart as George W. Bush.
      ———–
      That was rude. :lol:

kamadiva says:

I’ll pass….

Beta says:

Cam loves himself some Morning “Wood” don’t he

SOTHERNGRL says:

He is very handsome. Manly looking. Nicely groomed without all that Metrosexual bullspit. :wave: Morning Ladies.

Smonae says:

Jenie :kiss:

Yea his face shaped like a pit/boxer

VDot says:

He’s cute enough, even with that not quite straight box hair line. :thinking: Let me find out he had it lined up like that to coordinate with his jaw line. :lol:

The Pearl! says:

In pic #3 of the thumbnails, he looks like if they hadn’t snapped that derned pic RIGHT THEN AND THERE he would pass out from holdin his breaf.

San ah make ya dance says:

Eyes too close and jaw too wide :confused:

missyJ says:

Here we go with them crazy eyes :eyeroll: again mayne. Don’t nobody wantchu peering into they soul and chit when you trying to get yours…

…he could hit it from the back tho :coffee:

Anyway…. :coffee:

Sandra need to do a post on Ray J goin in on this fan on Twitter. She been clowning that nigga for months everyday on twitter so he put her pic up saying she look like an ape, and I’ll be dayumed if she don’t. :lol:

Buttercup says:

=========
      It’s too early for you to be cutting up like this :lol:

Such A F'n Lady says:

I think he’s cute, especially in the glasses :yes: But um…why the heyul his shorts so short in that 3rd pic?

Mornin’ all! :waves:

The Pearl! says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

He looks about as smart as George W. Bush.
      ———–
      That was rude.

:shrugs: Should I have said “dumb as a box of rocks”? :lol:

@Pearl, YES! :lol: Flexing is a workout within it’s self. It’s very tiring.

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Kamadive it dont look all that Tacoie

VDot says:

Let me find out he had it lined up like that to coordinate with his jaw line.
      ***********************
      :crying:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Y’all ain’t chit especially YOU Pearl :rofl: :crying1: :kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

…he could hit it from the back tho :coffee:
      ————
      :dead:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I didnt even notice Cam found this one too. I take byke what I said. ION like him no mo. Something bout Cam finding all these menses dont sit right in my spirit. :nono:

Such A F’n Lady says:

I think he’s cute, especially in the glasses But um…why the heyul his shorts so short in that 3rd pic?
      ————-
      They’re called sofies aka ranger panties. Mr. loves them shyts and they get on my fukkin nerves. He might be a runner, long distance. Mr. was spec ops and you see a lot of spec ops dudes wear them when they go on their “organized” runs.

The Pearl! says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Y’all ain’t chit especially YOU Pearl

@Bomb! How’re dem babies? Um, what’d I say? Vdot cracked on his jawline-to-hairline ratio and ain’t nobody said spit!

The girl I was telling y’all about how she was saying her marriage is shiddy/he lazy? She made the same type of cookies he’s trying to sell. Them shyts were good. :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
      I don’t understand :crying1:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

___________________________________

Well, whatever the hell they are called, they aren’t cute at all. I bet not catch any man I know in them or they are getting they azz beat. :coffee:

missyJ says:

I always did like football body box head type negros…. aka lilmissy deddy :facepalm:

Something bout Cam finding all these menses dont sit right in my spirit. :nono:

_________

:ghost:

Wasting time says:

Man says:

__________________________
      :lol: She sure the fvck does!! :dead:

Thanks for that !

SOTHERNGRL says:

He looks about as smart as George W. Bush.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I’m not a :cloud: master but even I know this right here aint no type of compliment.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Anyway….

Sandra need to do a post on Ray J goin in on this fan on Twitter.
      *************

Today’s desired posts:

R.I.P. Single Ladies (DB posted a just short of scathing goodbye on Insta and thanked all of the cast and crew EXCEPT Lisa Raye and Denise Vasi…hmmmm)

Ray J. vs. Zira (don’t start none won’t be none)

Why mainstream and black media is so into Alicia/Swizzy/Mashonda going on vacay together (I saw the story on GMA this morning!)

The Pearl! says:

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
      I don’t understand

_____
      @San, he looks like he’s holding his stomach in for dear life — you know, like women do when their girdle leaves a little to be desired?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: So you mean to tell me that in 2014 people don’t know NOT to come to an interview with jeans on?! Really?!

San ah make ya dance says:

—————
      Shyt just aint natural :no: You know it aint from the other pics. Just why, why? would they tell him to do that

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

The Pearl! says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Y’all ain’t chit especially YOU Pearl

—————————————

YEW likened homeboy to Wubbya though :crying1: That’s :cloud: if I ever seen it :rofl:

The :pacifier: :pacifier: are doing AWESOME!!!! Officially betrayed their mama by saying “dada” 1st & gave my hubby alllllllll the bragging rights!!!! :crying1:

@Sucha- after me giving him so much shyt about them he only wears them to bed :lol: hell IF that! :lol: I got him some sleep wear. :D

I saw that too @Bird… I think they think they finally got a story on some Black sister-wives :think:

Gigi26 says:

He got a smush face, you know like someone took their hands and mushed his shyt together. Sorry bruh but no.

Buttercup says:

Butter! you shouted out Cam too!
      =======
      I just didn’t want him to feel left out :lol:

The Pearl! says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

He looks about as smart as George W. Bush.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I’m not a master but even I know this right here aint no type of compliment.

______
      :ashamed:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

The are doing AWESOME!!!! Officially betrayed their mama by saying “dada” 1st & gave my hubby alllllllll the bragging rights!!!!
      ——–
      Awwww!! Nice!!! Glad to hear they are doing great!!!

Buttercup says:

============

SOTHERNGRL says:

@NancyDrew :fuss: dont laugh at me Hail it dont. That mess is unnatural. Cam got these men locked up in his basement working as sex slaves this is the only way they get out. See how all their eyes are light colored. Its from being locked up in the dark. ION care if it dont make sense thats whats going on.

The Pearl! says:

awwwwwww, I can’t wait til you put up the next pic. Makes my day every time!

——-

Lil razz did that to me. Daddy is a super star while mommy is…well just mommy :lol:

Buttercup says:

They’re called sofies aka ranger panties cheerleading shorts. I have at least 20 pair in my drawer RAT NIE.

VDot says:

Vdot cracked on his jawline-to-hairline ratio and ain’t nobody said spit!

:rofl: That jawline to hairline ratio is coming in at a strong 4:3

:waves: Bomb!! How old are dem cutie patootie babies??

missyJ says:

——————–
      My cousin doorter just did this; but she was mad at him when she said it so his wife say it don’t count

My mind ain’t never been no good. How did I forget the biggest story of the day: That eye jammy that Draya hooked Sundy up with. Woooo chile! Go Draya! You my new boo.

SOTHERNGRL says:

***************************
      @Bird saw pics of them of the beach with The Beak kissing AK. But hey Mashonda done seen them kiss befo. Hail she probably the 1 on the first lil tryst tombout nawl girl kiss him like this it makes him go crazy. Now look at her. Umph Umph Umph.

________________________

See Keya, this why we need you on that job on permanent status… we need real-time reporting on the fluckery that goes on at your place of business :lol:

VDot says:

Wont he do it!!! :lol:

I’m proud of them. Scratch that, I’m proud of Mashonda, because I know it had to take a lot of healing/forgiving on her part to get over that situation. Perhaps she can give Siouvaugn/DWade/Gabby some tips. She should write a book on the process. Matter of fact, let me reach out to her and see if I can offer her a lending hand…for a percentage cut of course :coffee:

David Guetta and his wife of 20+ years are divorcing. :( Y’all SHe was a gorgeous brownskin too.

Buttercup says:

==========
      I don’t see what the big deal is :shrug: They all decided to be adults so that the kids will have great memories to keep forever.

__________________________

:shocked:

:wtf:

Buttercup says:

============
      Go get your coins, boo!

MSVALLDAY says:

He’s a cutie!

VDot says:

:newpost: Big titty bandit

SOTHERNGRL says:

@NancyDrew did I or did I not eggsplain the hail out of it.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————–
      I mean, lace front a mess, stud in her face and tats showing. My people, my people…..

@Man, ion’t see why YOU laughing :blink:
      When you finally get to become Kim’s rebound guy, don’t act like Kanye ain’t gonna be right there on the beach with y’all, keeping an eye on baby North :nono:

Them kids woulda enjoyed themselves just fine and had great memories all the same with EVERYONE having to tag along. That’s just some foolishness.

Mashonda should have more pride than to go and be a third wheel/nanny on someone else’s vacation. SMH.

Ms Peaches says:

@ Man – I agree, this is for publicity. Mashonda should have taken a separate vacation, since the kids were with their dad. She missed that opportunity. My kids just had to go to their dad’s place on Friday nite and I was goooone. Freedom I’m out.

@SOTHERNGRL
      :rofl: yes, yes you did… explained the entire hail out of it :rofl:

I Run New York says:

Not feeling the taco meat. Other than that, he’s on point.