Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida

Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Apollo Nida is working on a plea deal with the federal government to avoid a trial, according to the AJC's Rodney Ho (via Radar Online).

Any plea deal will involve prison time for Nida who was arrested in January and charged with bank fraud and identity theft.

Nida's wife, Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Phaedra Parks will represent him in court.

From Rodney Ho Radio & TV Talk:

In documents procured by Radaronline filed last week, “Counsel for Mr. Nida and counsel for the government have been engaged in discussions aimed at resolving this matter without a trial since February 10, 2014. They are still in the process of investigating additional facts and negotiating a resolution.”

A pre-trial hearing had been originally scheduled last month. Both sides agreed to a continuance through April 25, 2014. The government has charged him but has yet to file an indictment.

Nida, based on the testimony of a woman he worked with Gayla St. Julien and Nida’s computer the feds procured, created fake debt-collection businesses in order to “illicitly obtain personal identifying information of individuals.” St. Julien would take on these fake identities and deposit fraudulent auto loan checks, stolen U.S. Treasury checks, stolen retirement checks issued to Delta Airlines employees and checks in the name of real people owed unclaimed property, according to the original criminal complaint.

The complaint provided a sampling of bank accounts totaling about $3 million tied to alleged fraudulent activities.

Nida allegedly has been working these schemes since 2009, soon after he was released from prison for a prior racketeering case.

• No Disciplinary Hearing Set for Phaedra Parks
  • RHOA Reality Star Apollo Nida Charged With Bank Fraud, Identity Theft, Stolen Checks, Forgery
  • How the Feds Built Their Case Against Phaedra Parks' Husband, Apollo Nida
  • ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Phaedra Parks Exposed in New Tell-All Book

:popcorn: and here come the ping backs

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Avoiding a trial to reduce the chances of implicating others? Likely.

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

Someone is snitching

Welp :tea:

• Who Dat

I hope they throw the book at him....much like how Kenya continues to try to throw her kitty cat at him on camera.

• Ms Peaches

So are they going to a a fake divorce too???

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

Apollo is so disrespectful, he got a good job being a live in baby maker and he over there embarrassing his momma I mean wife smh

• FuturedocDonte

Nida’s wife, Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Phaedra Parks will represent him in court.

-----
      Bad move Apollo :nono: you want a mortician to represent you in court :blink:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun:

Lmao @ashland

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Apollo needs to carry his behind off to jail. Period. Phardea is just trying to save herself at this point. smh.

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

GOOD MORNING YALL! HAPPY :hump: Day! :waves:

• CaliYoruba

Did you guys see the story this morning about the chick who met Apollo at a party and went to his hotel? She sent in a letter asking for advice. Said she didn't know who he was until she watched HOA and saw he had a wife :nono:

I hope they throw the book at him….much like how Kenya continues to try to throw her kitty cat at him on camera.
      :thankyou:

• Here4theView

Ms. Sandra - Is it true that that are separated?

• Ms Peaches

Apollo is ungrateful, his wife even started a new career so he could have a job with purpose. Remember he was too good to drive around dead bodies. Ex cons in law office wouldnt look to good for business. But noooooo, he wanted to make his own money.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

much like how Kenya continues to try to throw her kitty cat at him on camera.
      =========
      I really want her to resolve her mommy issues. That much attention seeking cannot be scripted.

• cheeks8683

________________________________________________________

She does act like his mother...Lately she looks it too. What has she been doing to her face? Black women don't need botox!

• FuturedocDonte

Wayment. :stop:

:offtopic:

Lil Romeo is wearing a No Limit shirt in the ICDC college video. They still make those? :huh:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I'm glad you said "on camera." :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

_________________________________

:huh: :no:

:bye: Apollo

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Here4theView says:

Ms. Sandra – Is it true that that are separated?

I don't think she would be representing him if they were.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

========
      I read the story that dummy submitted. How are you making love with someone you met 5 minutes ago. Girl bye :hi:

• Matchsticks

cheeks8683 says:

________________________________________________________
      She does act like his mother…Lately she looks it too. What has she been doing to her face? Black women don’t need botox!
      _________

That's what happens when women date down...she got her a younger attractive man with a nice body and didn't realize how much work and grief would follow it...not to mention he's an ex-con and continues to partake in extra-curricular activities...HER BAD... :tea:

• Ms Peaches

I think Kenya's theme song should be Donna Summers "Last Dance Last Chance for Love". I think that song describes her best.

• SouthernPrincess

@CaliYoruba I saw that mess unfold on FB...That chick is crazy and her ex is too. Did you see his letter?

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

so who exactly has Phaedra Parks esq legally represent, other than bobby brown? and we all know he's a fool plus 1

heck even Sheree fired her. I love Phaedra and her donkey booty, but I would have to be a complete idiot to let someone who continues to all Dwight to throw my small childrens birthday parties...

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

It's ok Appllo. Kenya will come visit you in the pokey and give you a [Comment moderated by blog owner for violating blog rules] :kona:

• weFukNorNah

Send his azz to prison so he can watch Mr president and the prince on a fuggin monitor. I'm tired of the courts giving these Dlist s.o bs a slap on the wrist. Who gotta make up that fraudulent money loss? We do..by apollo. . Maybe when u get out ur name will be apolonia

• SummerBaby

This man has a Fed case! He best take a deal because the don't play at all.

• San ah make ya dance

Divorce. Nobody has time for his shenanigans :tea: Two boys tho :no:

• GAGIRL87

I can't muster up any feelings to care about this shyt :coffee:

I know celebs news is interesting SOME time but um again who da f*uck cares

:newpost: Sandra Mae?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

--------------
      Make em say uuuhhhhhhhhhhhh lol. No seriously, where are they selling them. I would wear it like a vintage tee. :hahaha:

• San ah make ya dance

---------
      Right. Stupid A$$

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

It’s ok Appllo. Kenya will come visit you in the pokey and give you a [Comment moderated by blog owner for violating blog rules]

:casket:

• Who Dat

Theme songs for Ken:

(Find Someone To Go) Half On A Baby

• Here4theView

@Ms. Sandra - Thanks for the response.

So, Phardera is defending him. Who is helping her? I have never seen her "win" a case on television reality show. Are those loses scripted as well.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Just because he is trying to work out a plea deal doesn't mean he will get one. I think the prosecutor will throw the book at him. He had his chance in 2009. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Did you see his letter?
      ========
      Say whaaaat? :pc:

• Who Dat

Theme songs for Ken

Crazy Love....Brian McKnight

Kenya flaunting her stuff all around on that last episode :nono: I have no sympathy for that chick and her fertility issues :nono: none

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

:oops: I didn't mean to be bad so early
      Go ahead and :spank: me

• SummerBaby

I think Phaedra helped Toya get her book deal.

• CaliYoruba

@ Buttercup: I :rofl: when she said that part!

@ Southern Princess: HE responded? :shocked: What did he say?

Just because he is trying to work out a plea deal doesn’t mean he will get one. I think the prosecutor will throw the book at him. He had his chance in 2009.

Chile :tea: and the fact that he is tooooo cawky !!! I think your right on this one

• Cubarican

No Limit shirt in the ICDC college video.
      _________________________________

That commercial truly made me sad!

SummerBaby says:

I think Phaedra helped Toya get her book deal.

Toya Toya :thinking: who is Toya ?

• San ah make ya dance

-------------
      But she not single. :tea:

• Who Dat

Oop. No Sandra did not go behind the curtain like the Grand Wizard and edit that comment.

:pc: <<< Sandra

• SouthernPrincess

The ex boyfriend of the chick who wrote in.....Not Apollo
      The ex basically said she isnt a whore or groupie, he (the ex) is a millionaire and they roll with people with money, she sign checks and doesnt need his money and he will always love her!!

I couldnt decide to blank stare at the letter and LMBO at their foolish letters

• SummerBaby

Lil Wayne's ex Toya. I remember Phaedra on an episode of Tiny & Toya telling Toya to cover up her tats when they went to negotiate the book deal.

• kamadiva

He better take a plea, Fed time is 80% served before they think about letting you out.

• San ah make ya dance

And Countess mustve got paid to do that shyt. Tellin a story about what she did to herself

• kamadiva

Kenya is never going to resolve her "mommy" issues. She has stated time and time again, her Mother acts like she doesn't exist. I think she needs to talk to a therapist, but to get any closure from her mammy, ain't neva gon happen.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

What exactly is Toya's book about? Not that it matters because I was never going to buy it anyway. And, why should Apollo get a deal? He was in jail for this before right? Then he needs to take his behind back to jail and do the whole bid. If it was a person who was not on tv, that's what would happen.

• SummerBaby

-------------
      :yes:

• Ms Peaches

How many strikes do they get in Georgia?

• SummerBaby

What exactly is Toya’s book about? Not that it matters
      ---------------
      Her life experiences

• FuturedocDonte

----

• deedeegirl

I really dislike this dude. He could represent him damn self and do your time by yourself because I do not mess with jailbirds. BYE.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

SummerBaby says:

What exactly is Toya’s book about? Not that it matters
      —————
      Her life experiences
      --------
      Yeah....that's gonna be a no. Thanks though.

• FuturedocDonte

Where is Kdub. I need her to write the Price is Right a letter. These folk aint played PLINKO all year :mad:

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

@Dubb: She erased it real quick Like :bye:
      Had me feeling real shamed. Like Sophia with the slow eye when she said :crying1: I feel like I don’t know ya’ll no mo. And then the crazy white lady :steer: rode around in circles tearing ish up :rofl:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

---------
      Have they done the one with the little man that falls off the cliff, making the yodel noise?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I think she needs to talk to a therapist
      ======
      That's what I meant when I said she should resolve her mommy issues.

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

@Future: Don’t laugh at meh :hahaha: I didn’t mean it. My fingers move to fast sometimes. Much like---

• FuturedocDonte

———
      ---
      No :cuss:

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

I will be married going on 16 yrs and it bothers me that Phaedra's husband has NO legitimate job but you don't know how he banked 3 million dollars? You sleep next to him every night and he get up every day going somewhere but you don't know where? Plus you are an attorney and smart as as whip and your job to snoop around in people affairs but you have no clue about your own man doing fraud...again? I'm confused about that but feel sorry for him. Maybe he couldn't find steady or legitimate work being an ex-con. Damn! I can smell Kenya getting ready for all her shade on the reunion show lol! :tea:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Doc so are they just not doing the older games? They are the best ones!!! Come on Price is Right people. :ban: <----My protest sign

• Who Dat

Those TWO games? Are my shat on Price Is Right! I used to be happy as HELL if I was out of school and they played PLINKO???? And the yodeling makes the Swiss Mountain Climber game! Yes sirrrrrr.

• FuturedocDonte

What exactly is Toya’s book about?
      ----
      It's a "memoir" about her life. And after some publisher thought it was on to let Neffe do a $60 page memoir and call it a book :huh: I'm boycotting all "memoirs" :nono:

• missyJ

Where these letters at?

I love PLINKO and the dice game....

Y'all remember Supermarket Sweep?? That was me and my sisters show, my mama made a quit watching cuz we couldn't grocery shop without throwing 5 of everything in the cart. :facepalm:

• Who Dat

Idgaf about your knocked at 12 years old LIFE.

• Matchsticks

talkingwithtami says:

I will be married going on 16 yrs and it bothers me that Phaedra’s husband has NO legitimate job but you don’t know how he banked 3 million dollars? You sleep next to him every night and he get up every day going somewhere but you don’t know where? Plus you are an attorney and smart as as whip and your job to snoop around in people affairs but you have no clue about your own man doing fraud…again? I’m confused about that but feel sorry for him. Maybe he couldn’t find steady or legitimate work being an ex-con. Damn! I can smell Kenya getting ready for all her shade on the reunion show lol! :tea:

:yes: which is why PHAEDRA is guilty too IMHO. Unless she married him with an arrangement that she would allow him to live a separate life outside of the marriage, she HAD to know about this stuff....she HAD to!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

--------------
      :clap: ALL OF THIS. There is NO WAY she is ever gonna make people believe she did not know. Miss, you had to know something...he HAS NO JOB and stay in KOD throwing out 5 to 6 thousand at the strippers. Quite often, according to him. Where he getting that money from?! Stupid.

• Matchsticks

Idgaf about your knocked at 12 years old LIFE.
      ______

• Trendsetter

I read Toya's book...but I really can't remember anything about it except for her having surgery..tummy tuck, lipo to fit in with the "IN" crowd

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

It’s a “memoir” about her life. And after some publisher thought it was on to let Neffe do a $60 page memoir and call it a book I’m boycotting all “memoirs”
      -----------
      Toya needs to find a real job and sat down somewhere. What have you really done that you felt like you needed to write a book about?! You really felt like you have that much of a following that people would spend money....wait, is she a FOB?

That reunion show is going to be a damn mess..... but really Kenya needs to have a damn seat :nono:

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Toya had surgery huh? Makes sense :thinking: I assumed ..

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Trend Did you feel like you wasted your time after you read it?

• FuturedocDonte

My wife really just made me 3 big axx pancakes knowing we ain't have not a drop of syrup :facepalm:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Doc Shut up!!! At least your wife tried to feed you!! LOL.

• MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Even thought Apollo is dirty I still get no joy out of Kenya shading them. She is building her "new fame" off the backs of others. Whether it's cracking jokes another's weight, flirting with their man, talking about their divorces, their kids, etc. At the end of the day ALL of them have something she wants. I don't trust her. Acting or not she doesn't have a good spirit :no:

• CaliYoruba

Exactly MisTaken, she doesn't have her own family (at all) just an aunt, no hubby or kids, no real job, no business to tend to...

• The Pearl!

FuturedocDonte says:

My wife really just made me 3 big axx pancakes knowing we ain’t have not a drop of syrup
      Put grape jelly on them shyts

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Y’all remember Supermarket Sweep??
      ========
      :heart: d this show. I wish they would bring it back. I think I would do fairly well on it.

• The Pearl!

I had to pull RHOA off my DVR list. About 3 episodes ago. All that fighting and just plain old niggerishness...it got to be too-too much. I felt some type of way as I'd sit and watch it. I missed 2 seasons about 3 years ago and got pulled byke in, but I just can't. But it's entertaining hearing ya'll discuss it here. :yes:

• FuturedocDonte

Put grape jelly on them shyts
      ----
      Sheen eat peanut butter (she claim she allergic) and jelly. My boo bougie :cry: and she O.E.N.O it :l

:newpost:

• The Pearl!

FuturedocDonte says:

Put grape jelly on them shyts
      —-
      Sheen eat peanut butter (she claim she allergic) and jelly. My boo bougie and she O.E.N.O it :l

well, dayum! Guess it's dry-assed pancakes for yew!

• FuturedocDonte

Y’all remember Supermarket Sweep??
      ---
      Before my military ID expired I used to run through the commissary like I was on the supermarket sweep :cry: $250 worth of groceries for $75

• Trendsetter

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Trend Did you feel like you wasted your time after you read it?

________________________

wasted my damn time...she talked about her marriage to lil wayne and some other stuff...oh yea she use to live with him and his mom...and he would still bring girls over to his house while she was there

• missyJ

Y’all remember Supermarket Sweep??
      ========

--------------------------
      I know I would... memba that episode of Married with Children when they had to race the Darcy's at the grocery store :rofl:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Wayment!!! Toya got a book???? I didn't know she could read

• EyesofScorpio

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Even thought Apollo is dirty I still get no joy out of Kenya shading them. She is building her “new fame” off the backs of others. Whether it’s cracking jokes another’s weight, flirting with their man, talking about their divorces, their kids, etc. At the end of the day ALL of them have something she wants. I don’t trust her.
      ------------------
      ^^^^^THIS!!

___________________________

Acting or not she doesn’t have a good spirit

--------------------

^^^^^and THIS!!!
      and she does not REALLY want a child, all of that is done for sympathy

• Wasting time

:offtopic:

I just got the mean silent lip sync on to Jodeci's Good Luv.
      Lord I hope no one saw me!

• Wasting time

Keesh says:

Wayment!!! Toya got a book???? I didn’t know she could read

• Kessler

Hi, Sandra. I am wondering why you say Phaedra will represent Apollo in court. None of his court docs show Phaedra Parks as the attorney of record. The most recent filings Thomas Bever of Chilivis, Cochran, Larkins & Bever LLP as his attorney. Where is it indicated that Phaedra will represent him?

• Kessler

***to clarify****...I see I left out a few words in my previous post.

Thomas Bever is his attorney of record...not Phaedra Parks.

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

@Matchsticks and Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake :facepalm:

• Ms Peaches

My bracket is done I got Kansas- Sorry Flo ride a.

• JerseyGirl68

So I guess working for Todd's production company, Peter's BarOne or for Bravo were not options.

He just couldn't wait for Phaedra to get her mortician license and work at her funeral home.

Oh no, this mutt had to return to his felonious and fraudulent ways.

Ninja better be snitching.

• Pingback: Are Phaedra And Apollo Splitting? - nStyleAtlanta.com – Lifestyle & Entertainment Vlog()

• Pingback: Apollo Will Take The Giudice Plea Deal Please()