No Disciplinary Hearing Set for Phaedra Parks

Phaedra Parks

Uninformed sources are reporting that local attorney Phaedra Creonta Parks, 44, is due to appear at an upcoming disciplinary hearing to determine the status of her law license. According to my source at the Georgia bar there is no disciplinary hearing set for Ms. Parks, whose law license remains in good standing with the bar.

As you know, Parks’ husband, Apollo Nida, 35, was arrested last week and charged with a laundry list of federal offenses that could put him back behind bars for more than 30 years.

As a result of her husband’s serious charges, several bloggers mentioned unconfirmed reports that the Georgia bar had scheduled an emergency hearing to yank Ms. Parks’ law license. Those reports are simply not true.

Phaedra Parks

That doesn’t mean things won’t change next week — or in the event that Ms. Parks is charged with being the mastermind behind an identity theft and bank fraud ring.

Sandrarose.com blog holds itself to a higher citizen journalism standard, and will not speculate on upcoming charges that Ms. Parks may or may not be facing until the ink has dried on her arrest warrant.

• RHOA Reality Star Apollo Nida Charged With Bank Fraud, Identity Theft, Stolen Checks, Forgery
  • How the Feds Built Their Case Against Phaedra Parks’ Husband, Apollo Nida
  • ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Star Phaedra Parks Exposed in New Tell-All Book
  • Instagram Ballers Today, Robbed Tomorrow

119 Responses to “No Disciplinary Hearing Set for Phaedra Parks”

libra80sbaby says:

:thinking: I looked all around and couldn’t find naan fugg to give about Phaedra and/or Apollo :tea:

r2dmax says:

1st and :haha: to the other blogs… lol

Atypical says:

Phaedra is 44? That can’t be right I thought Nene was 41 or 42?

LaceJagger says:

Dang… I think Phaedra likes helping ex cons… Her secretary was charged with murder and concealing a body.. She beat the charges by testifying against her boyfriend….

anw_rootbeer says:

I didn’t realize Mrs Parks was this old..not that 44 is old, but these are really grown women on tv “acting” all kind of ways!

Matchsticks says:

the real question is will she be able to gain any clients to represent…she may be turning strictly into a criminal lawyer… “better call Saul!”

Going to hell. Read her name as Phaedra Creature Parks.

Creonta?

Why do people think 40 is OLD? LOL! Wow how old are the readers here? :tea:

CaliYoruba says:

:shocked:

CaliYoruba says:

@Tami… I’ll be 29 tomorrow. It’s not old, I just didn’t think she was there yet. Especially considering Nene is older than her.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Talkingwithtami 40 is too old to act the way does on this show. But in the real world is 40 old? Nope.

says:

gone & brang the :tea: then Auntie

Matchsticks says:

I think Nene is like 46…I could be wrong tho…

Scrolls byke up to see who typed that 40 was old.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

the real question is will she be able to gain any clients to represent
      ——
      Right, because she looks suspect as hell right about now. But that’s just me.

says:

talkingwithtami says:

Why do people think 40 is OLD? LOL! Wow how old are the readers here?

39 & proud! :grill:

I’m 31..still young and tender

anw_rootbeer says:

they going thru the change of life, which is basically puberty 2.0

this lady at my job talmbout ooh i keep getting hot and cold flashes i must be coming down with something. im like mmmmhmmmm, something called menoupause. yo ass is 50. :tea: :oldman:

I didn’t realize she was 44. :rofl: I thought she was in her thirties for some reason. Maybe because of the way she acts. I know NeNe and her pet Cynthia were in their 40’s possibly Kim, but Phaedra? :shrug:

Jdore says:

Morning Roses! :hi:

Carrington says:

How does she act on the show? I’ve never seen her act anything other than someone trying to keep her image intact.

When did she not represent women well on tv, whether she was pretending or not?

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Accordimg to Auntie I still got milk on my breff at 27 :kona:

:warning: What I miss the last two days I was gone RE-CAP the fawkry : waiting:

Oh morning & chit :tea:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

by Orange Blossom
      ———
      :rofl: hand her a face towel

Good Morning Sandra! Good morning Loves! :hi:

™ says:

talkingwithtami says:

Why do people think 40 is OLD? LOL! Wow how old are the readers here?

39 & proud!

not old, just too old to be in public pitching a boogie like they do. i

you cant be a so-called “housewife” acting like you are on bad GIRLS club or TEEN mom. its not cute.

@Carrington she just doesn’t seem like she’s the same age as Ne Ne nem’. Granted NeNe is all kinds of messy and can be childish, she just appears younger than her age.

Im 41 +1 in 19 days :party: WHAT WHAT WHAT! :shakebutt:

I really don’t think Pha is going to be charged with anything. :shrug:

Razz needs a temporary suspension for that gravi :scared:

Phaedra Just doesn’t look 40ish NOR ACT It :tea:

OB :hi: Is that you bending on the side oF the Building?
      FR?

::: … : : :…. …: ::: :: :
      ::: …::: … : : :…. …: ::: :: :::: …

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Dubb I hate youuuuuuu :hahaha:

:pigsfly:

Smonae says:

Pheadra actually kinda tame on the show, but her shade can be everything :yes:
      And the criminals wil be running to her if Apolo gets off :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

OB Is that you bending on the side oF the Building?
      FR?

no thats somebody from the dance theatre of harlem. i would be scared to fall off the cliff into the water. :lol:

Translation: I have looked and still cant SEE where anybody said anything about 40 being old. Prior to post 9.

spiceykay says:

Nene just turned 50 in December we share the same birthday not year just the day. Lil Wayne posted a picture of Lauren and the baby on his Facebook page.

Orange Blossom says:

Razz needs a temporary suspension for that gravi
      ———–
      Im gonna haunt you in your dreams.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So apparently lil Wayne and Lauren had another baby, I had no idea she was pregnant.
      ——-
      Ugh. Just yuck. SHe needs a copy of the book.

Lil Wayne posted a picture of Lauren and the baby on his Facebook page.

:facepalm: i mean congratulations i guess :shrugs:

KyCakes says:

Going to hell. Read her name as Phaedra Creature Parks.
      ——————————————————————–
      Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed by thy name… :ghost:

I see nowhere, wehre Lauren and Wayne had a second child.

oohlalalun says:

Spiceykay that pic is from years ago even before she had his first. It’s one of Lauren’s godbabies

weFukNorNah says:

It was on media fake out.. I don’t believe chit they say…

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: niggs asked if Lauren and all the sister wives live on a compound :dead:

KyCakes says:

libra
      r2d
      Lace
      anw
      Spicey

weFukNorNah says:

I see where TI took his lil rant off instagram. .. tiny didn’t lol

Almond Honey Bunches of Oats with fresh blueblerries will have y’all asses in heaven. :ghost:

Hey kyky

Phaedra is not 44 :rofl: I won’t believe it

Smonae says:

Good Moring all :hugs:

RWilliams I saw that too :yes:

weFukNorNah says:

Ion like almonds… personal reasons lol. U don’t wanna know lol

Wow how old are the readers here? :tea:
      ————
      :tea:

Matchsticks says:

@KyCakes

:hi:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Ky!

weFukNorNah says:

It was on media fake out.. I don’t believe chit they say…
      ————–
      Them fukktards don’t research nothing. Just vomit rumors and it spreads like disease.

Carrington says:

I guess I’m the only one who see’s Phaedra representing herself, and black women pretty well on television. Of course, she responds when she should. Of course, she says what needs to be said when attacked, but I’ve never seen her running around starting drama, pointing her finger into anyone’s face, have to be restrained from fighting anyone… if Phaedra is a bad example of black women as an attorney, as a businesswoman, as someone who attempts to be professional at all times – black women have f*cking HELL to pay.

What’s ironic is that Phaedra makes every ATTEMPT to be professional and a lady at all times, whether she falls short periodically, or not (but who doesn’t?) but I don’t get what everybody else is apparently getting.

Phaedra doesn’t “represent” well on the one hand, meanwhile Nene Leakes, who is pretty much EVERYTHING black women should be running from gets all the love because her brash, tacky, loud mouthed, in your face, no respect for others, no class a$$ “keeps it real”?

*Whistlin’ to TLC “So I WEEP.. yee eah!”

Anna says:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

by Orange Blossom
      ———
      hand her a face towel
      ~~~~~~~~
      A Church Fan.

————
      3rd eye? :shrugs:

———–
      She will never be liked because she married a ex felon. Why people care IDK but seems to be to me

weFukNorNah says:

One of those church fans with martin lutha or that lil girl praying with the white gloves on

Gigi26 says:

Carrington: I don’t like Nene’s moose shaped ass no siree bob :no:

That moose needs to be tranquilized. I would prefer euthanized but she has spawn :tea:

Matchsticks says:

@Carrington

It’s her subtlety that is questionable…the quiet ones who are great at putting up a front (remember she is a lawyer) are usually the shadiest characters…again, I don’t know her, so maybe she’s a decent person, but who she chooses to fraternize with and “husband up” is where the side eye comes in…. :shrugs:

weFukNorNah says:

I can say this bish ain’t stupid. .she may lose her license to practice law and pay a fine…but u can’t go wrong with the dead..she got big daddy watkins

Carrington no one said she acted like NeNe nem. There are folks who are 50+ who don’t seem to be that age because they DONT ACT THEIR AGE. You are the age you act. Come on son.

missyJ says:

Creonata??? How in the HAYUL do you pronounce that? Can any southern belle fonters give me a phonetic spelling?? :pray:

Matchsticks says:

oh and Nene has ALWAYS looked ridiculous… :shrugs:

spiceykay says:

My apologizes because I was like are they still together and I didn’t remember her being pregnant.

———-

———-
      No. The one with the black family in white in the forrest :lol:

missyJ says:

————————-
      Why I read that “Creonta” as in Kre-on-Tay? :rofl:

OH I scrolled back up. It is Creonta… as in Kre-on-tay :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

Oh yea who was it that said OKC wouldn’t win? Can’t remember. .but I told ya..

Creonta. Cree-on-tuh. its different but seems pretty easy to pronounce.

missyJ says:

__________________________________________

1) Why do we need a black/white and male/female distinction? All people should carry themselves with decorum and respect

2) I happen to like people who can be described as uncouth :tea: It’s funny and unpredictable :shrugs: I, for one, would not want to watch or live life with a bunch of people who sip tea, starch their drawers, carry a lint roller for protection in a gun holster, and cannot have a hair out of place Stepford Wife stick in the muds. :no: Life is full of color so we need colorful people.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Since none of ya’ll heffas wanna tell me what happened the last 2days I had to go read 50-11 posts…. what’s this I hear about Auntie unbanning Edgetose intolerant…. :wtf:

weFukNorNah says:

Creonta : Guyanese. means having fraudulent tendencies while serving a higher being at the same damn time.

Orange Blossom says:

Creonta. Cree-on-tuh. its different but seems pretty easy to pronounce.
      ————
      Or maybe it’s the femine version of Crayon. Maybe her mother liked eating crayons when she was pregnant and she gave her the name Creonta, which would be pronounced Kray-on-tay. :shrug:

Carrington says:

Matchsticks says:

@Carrington

– – – – – – – – –
      I hear you. I don’t care who anyone marries because what they eat won’t make me fat and if most people were HONEST, they’ve likely got some questionable bed potnas and baby deddy’s them damn selves – it’s just easier to point the finger at someone else from the safety of your office.

I just think it’s interesting that folk are talking about how she “acts” on the show when I’ve just never seen her act a buffoon on the show. Even if she’s a criminal BEHIND closed doors, she wears professional black woman very well in my eyes – even in the midst of the buffoonery of Nene & Kenya.

I’m not debating that she may very well be involved in her husband’s business dealings – I think it’s hard to be married to a felon who brings home cash with no real “legitimate” means of income and NOT, as an attorney, need to know WHERE those coins came from or be involved in some way. I just don’t get the whole “the way she acts on TV”, thing.

———
      :hahaha: go have a seat in the :kona: :lol:

missyJ says:

Creonta. Cree-on-tuh. its different but seems pretty easy to pronounce.
      ______________________________

@OB like :shade: in your font but that’s alright. :hug:

LilMissy wants a new guinea pig… think we have found a name

OH!- RWIlli- what happened with almonds? YOu shoved one up your nose as a kid-teen-twennies? :lol:

Matchsticks says:

@Carrington

Yeah, I can see that as well…

And Apollo talking about dropping $8K at the strip club SCREAMS illegal activity… :lol:

Phaedra lost credibility about publically lying about her due date baby numero uno. In order to save face that she was knocked when she got married. An attorney. Lying about something so miniscule publically makes me believe you will lie about anything. I think that is when I stopped watching on a reg too. That same season.

———-
      This I will agree with. :lol: cause he aint got no job. :rofl:

Carrington, Phaedra keeps it classy on the show…. :yes: but when I saw her check Apollo, when he was trying to open the car door and the cameras was still rolling :yes: she can get hood …. :lol: real hood

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Hey everybody :waves:
      I am back at work. The oldest is still out of school :rollyeyes: So she is kicking it with her siblings at the sitter today. I am halfway excited to be at work. I am :lame: like that. Yesterday I was cooking, cleanting , talking, loving, teaching and loving on kids ALL DAY LONG. I know that is what God put me on Earth to do :blink: but I needed a break :rofl:
      On topic Phae Phae ain’t trying to get caught. I bet she been an informant for YEARS

—————-
      FOrgot about this. :rofl: Kim checked her ass too. She ended up saying she had so many complications she wanted to keep the due date under wraps. WTF kind of sense does that make? WHo the fawk is going to be crass about the possibility of a premee baby?

SHe got married b/c of the baby and I bet her mother talked her into doing that b/c of how it would portray to the world and look bad as far as her mother being a Pastor. Please Phaedra is a PK. : lol:

And didn’t she get busted out by Twyla Perry on Andy Cohen’s show? Twyla himself said that NO he did not know Phaedra. After she has said numerous times she knew him. Twyla sat up there and was like no…no we have never met.

THAT was lie << Maury voice.

weFukNorNah says:

Naw razz almond smell reminds me of cyanide poisoning so It makes me think of it

MsOnederful says:

talkingwithtami says:

Why do people think 40 is OLD? LOL! Wow how old are the readers here?

I know right..I have a 22 year old son and a 20 year old daughter..so yall can assume my age from that.. :nino: (lots of cardio) oh and I’m a size 8..That I recently had to fight to get to.. but im Here representing for the “ol heads” that are doinnnnnnnnnnnnn it!!!! 40 is the new 30..you betta tell em Tami.

She is a attorney :shrugs: biggest liars I know ….. no lie….. I have worked with attorneys for over 7yrs, and I have only met 2 …… 2 now that seem honest…… the rest lie so much sometimes it can be sickening ….. Lawyers put on the best poker faces ….. it’s their job

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I just don’t get the whole “the way she acts on TV”, thing.
      ——-
      SHe is always telling lies. When your grown and professional and all that, why lie? And then look down on everyone else. Just because your not acting like a clown does not mean other things you are doing is right.

Matchsticks says:

@jenie

:yes:

my best friend is an attorney and I love her but NOBODY can put on a poker face like her…and be so slick and matter of fact about it…look you in your EYE! It takes a special skill to do that line of work…

MsOnederful says:

talkingwithtami says:

Why do people think 40 is OLD? LOL! Wow how old are the readers here?

I know right..I have a 22 year old son and a 20 year old daughter..so yall can assume my age from that.. (lots of cardio) oh and I’m a size 8..That I recently had to fight to get to.. but im Here representing for the “ol heads” that are doinnnnnnnnnnnnn it!!!! 40 is the new 30..you betta tell em Tami.
      ————–
      No one here said 40+ was old. It was assumed, but big ups to you MisOne! Work! :)

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Dubb she is forever telling lies. Just so she can act like she is above everyone else. Child please.

missyJ says:

:rofl: @ Razz and @wefukn

Oh ok, yay!! Glad most of you guys don’t think forty is old! I will be 46 in a few months :yahoo:

I hadn’t been watching the RHOA lately so I forgot about how big of a liar Phaedra was :rofl:

THIS Carrington, would qualify her to be as big as a “buffoon” as the rest of them on so many of the little things she lies about that she doesn’t have to lie about. :lol:

BUt hey I know I was merely giving her a compliment for her not acting her age and seeming younger than what she is. I have a grand mother who will be 86 this year…active as hail and you wouldn’t think for a min she would be that old.

weFukNorNah says:

It’s old to a 25 yr old …. but not to me… wouldn’t date nobody over 40 right now..they too nurturing. .. last woman was tryna tuck me in and give me milk money

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

THAT was lie << Maury voice.
      _________________________________
      It’s a cold world out there. And I ain’t got no thermals on :ghost:

———-

:wtf:

Lol had an experience

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

My undergrad degree is law/poli related. Do what you want with that
      :tea: < – – my poker face

FuturedocDonte says:

:newpost:

To a 25y/o though? nah… 40 isn’t old at all.. That’s when MOST people’s kids are grown and out of the house and you get to get real live for real.

I think 40 is the daggum bees knees! I was like WHO said that so I can beat em??? :whip: I am 37 this year.

And I am still fine honey *waves my hand up and down all of this size 10/12 fineness like a showcase showgirl on The Price Ill Right*

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Well when I turn 35 in a few years :rofl: I AM DOING IT BIG. And 40… Shhhiiiii– :stop: I am finna be SEW stank. You can’t tell me nothing

weFukNorNah says:

I feel u.. I don’t date women with chirren anyway…

weFukNorNah says:

I don’t have time for folks explaining to their chirren why they been riding duck for 25 years now they wanna ride face.

@MsOnederful Congrats chica! Dying laughing at “ol heads” lol

MsOnederful says:

Thanks @Tami andyou look Great hunn bunn.. :) N ok Absolutely Razz..don’t konw how old you are..but I’m pretty sure you’ll be 40 or so in about a decade..when you reach it. Just embrace it.. Oh and keep that body tight! ;)

Matchsticks says:

I think Nene is like 46…I could be wrong tho…

NeNe is definitely north of 45. :coffee:

Crickett says:

That’s my issue, why hasn’t she been indicted?, why wasn’t her offices and house searched? Does Phaedra have people in high places? Did she call Ted Turner and he called the Kennedy’s and they made it disappear?

pointhimout says:

If Phaedra graduated from high school in 1988,, she’s 44. It’s not hard to believe. 40 is the new 20.