Celebs Out & About: Kim Kardashian and Serena Williams

Kim Kardashian & Serena Williams Go Out To Lunch Together In Paris

Socialite Kim Kardashian and tennis star Serena Williams were spotted heading out to lunch together at L’Avenue in Paris, France on Tuesday. According to the LA Times, Kim and her baby daddy, music producer Kanye West are planning to tie the knot sometime this week in Los Angeles. The newspaper points out the wedding will be a civil ceremony only. The couple have already obtained a marriage license — called a confidential license, according to gossip tabloid TMZ.

Kim Kardashian & Serena Williams Go Out To Lunch Together In Paris

After their made-for-TV nuptials, Kim and Kanye are planning a move to Paris, where the loaded diaper look is more en vogue.

Photos: INFphoto.com

56 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Kim Kardashian and Serena Williams”

FuturedocDonte says:

Didnt know Kim and Serena were friends…. Serena looks a little dry :l

OpinionHated says:

Kim’s butt… ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oh man that thing is ugly… and for someone who supposed to be so fashion forward don’t she know that wearing baby blue denim head to toe ain’t been cool since 1980…..

I wish Serena would stop wearing wild blond hair… She’d look super hot with a bad azz short cut…..

Gigi26 says:

Every pair of pants she owns looks gross in the back :no:

Wasting time says:

I would like to wake up with Serena’s body.

Thank you!

anw_rootbeer says:

Kim looks great from the front, but from the back :hurl:

VicKaLiCious says:

The thigh to butt ratio is way off.

lexdiamonz says:

KIM butt looks STANK call me a hater but i am SO SICK of her fake azz this heifer know those BACKS ARE BOUGHT REAL big booty hoes have THUNDER thighs to support all that JUNK…. she walking next to a PRIME EXAMPLE

that shyt looks ridiculous, one of them years Kim’s butt was actually cute normal looking but this is just ridiculous :no:

lexdiamonz says:

Serena Serena serena WHILE you are a BAD BISH from the NECK waist DOWN that blond weave NEEDS to go she looking like that thing from BEAUTY and the BEAST from that ole a@@ TV SHOW (VINCENT) … no momma NO!!!

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

I Am not a fan of this new raspy unplugged Lauren hill that’s on Pandora :no:

Smonae says:

that soggy diaper look is not hott :no:

n1kk1a says:

Getting pointers on how a real booty should look on the big day….

Does she have on mom jeans??? Her shape is :no: Not good in pants. Regular pants. Can’t hide her deformed booty shape. Her dresses and spans normally hide it better :tea: And I used to love her shape and face. She went too far

It almost looks like she is wearing some sort of under grament because the front of her jeans look bulky almost as if she is wearing 3 pairs of shorts like I use to do in highschool :ashamed: lol!

KyCakes says:

lexdiamonz says:

BEAUTY and the BEAST
    ———————————————————-
    :whistle:
    Tale as old as time; true as it can be…. :lol:

What is wrong with Kim. I’m so confused with that mid section :crying1:

KyCakes says:

What is wrong with Kim. I’m so confused with that mid section :crying1:
    —————————————————————–
    You and me both :no:

San ah make ya dance says:

I don’t care what Kim say now :no: Something aint right with her body. I use to give her the benefit of the doubt. But she need to go back under the knife or something.

Roc says:

Kim’s outfit looks real 1988

SummerBaby says:

The thigh to butt ratio is way off.
    ————
    Exactly!

:offtopic: my sis just called to tell me about a secretary position over at CDC chile… I am not applying for any clerical positions period :nono: My current job will be my last clerical position… I can not with this anymore :no: I can’t

San ah make ya dance says:

Denim is in :rolleyes: I do wear my denim shirt with my floral ankle biters :yes: Be looking good too :hahaha:

————–
    Chile! Im in Admin and I want to switch over to HR. Trying to figure out how :thinking: What are you looking for now?

In the first pic Serena looks like she’s saying, “I pity this fool.” :hahaha:

@Roc: she looks like she is auditioning for Poison or Def Leopard Rock video with then jeans on :lol: A mess!!! then they not even high waisted but she made them that way to cover up her low pouch. Trust me I know :facepalm:

Kim looks like a horse’s ass from the back. :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:

Denim is in I do wear my denim shirt with my floral ankle biters Be looking good too

:thumbsup:

Just Looking says:

Good Morning Roses

If Serena looks “dry” it’s because she is with Sahara Sand Kim.

Denim is in but if it fits your body :eek:
    @Jenie: I saw bag posting when I was doing my U S A J O B S search. Yea I don’t want to do any job where me not being in affects people’s ability to do their day to day stuff. Shoot the CEO be gone don’t nobody know or care. Receptionist, admin, building manager, payroll, hr be gone.. Folks know :rules:
    I still would do hr. Just not for a small company

————–

Public Affair coordinator, Human Resource Specialist, Public Administrator ….. but nothing clerical….. sorry I can not… I doing things different this time… I have taken jobs just to move up and get out of an area. I’m applying for things that align with my purpose now chile .. I’m 31 and plan to have a nice home by 35…. also I am now realizing a PHD is beginning to look like something in my future… :yes: along with so many other things …. Think big :yes: done with this clerical shyt for real and I mean that

————-
    I don’t blame you. Im doing the same thing. None of this shyt is my major.

This is why the kid has gotten her credit together :woot: my job will consist of traveling I’m sure and possible security clearances will need to be done on me…. I’m using this time now to polish myself in areas, like financial management (personal) I have mastered this position by the way… I need something in leadership though :tea:

:wave:
    hey ROSES

Kim looks Turrible in PANTS :hahaha: Wonder what she will look like in 10 years

Gigi26 says:

@Jenie: Formulate your resume to align with that :yes: :thumbsup: This is coming from a former Admin but I have internships that were essentially admin type jobs but I did some substantive work and flipped it on my resume :yes:

Don’t let them place you in a box, i’ve seen it at my former agency and they real good at putting the Black people there to stay. I partly blame them as well tho. They became complacent :yes:

By the way ROSES I was :bite: our company has change ownership.
    I was prepared to quit.

chile I like this new cat :yes: he done gave me a $5 raise :shock:

We’ll see how it goes.

BBl :pigsfly:

:hahaha: Luvn. I would like him too

I hate anything to do with resumes or cover letters :crying1: Just hate it

In the first pic Serena looks like she’s saying, “I pity this fool.” :hahaha:

Kim looks like a horse’s ass from the back. :hahaha:

_____________________________

I’ll have whatever Sandra’s having this a.m. ’cause she’s on TEN! :hahaha:
    Morning Sandra! :hi: Morning Roses!

Milky says:

Kim should not have that shirt tucked in like that! I am not feeling her whole ensemble….

I guess imma try to speak to a ya’ll again HEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO everybody! :wave: <—–Kim's loaded diaper! I thought Nore was suppose to be the one with the loaded diaper!

:waves: Milky, Nancy

Gigi26 says:

__________________________
    This is what I need to work on like seriously…. I think I will have mines professionally done though… but your right when your in that 303 or 318 series, its like they refuse to look at them :sad: But I will say this… what God has for you is for you… when he opens a door there will be nothing that will close that sucker :nono: I am going to start joining organizations like BIG (Blacks in Government) and also different organization affiliated with graduates on the Masters level… something is really telling me to go for my PHD …. but you know there is always a but in there…. I think about the amount of school … which I know shouldn’t hold me back ….. I will know for sure by the end of this year if I will continue on…. but I have this nagging thing in the back of my mind saying go for it :yes: and other professors and even the Dean have said that I should…. but its expensive :cry:

Apparition says:

Jameis Winston cited for shoplifting crab legs from Publix…

Holiday Hort in the movie….always did want to go to Paris huh?

jazi65 says:

Serena looks cute & causal.

Poor kim needs her depends diaper changed.

Jameis Winston cited for shoplifting crab legs from Publix
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    B/c the NCAA refuses to give these kids a stipend. The other dude done already told em they be HUNGRY. :pizza: Jameis plays not one… but TWO sports for FSU. Making them a whole LOT of money for the NCAA AND the ACC. Cut the boy a check.

San ah make ya dance says:

And Im mad at the people that get in celebrities head and play in it. How you not gonna blend a 12 inch and a 18 inch :huh:

_________________________

Agree w/all this (am guilty of some of it).
    Jenie, the fact that you say you’ve mastered your current function is a BIG red flag that you need to make a move. ‘They’ will keep you there because you’re so good and it’s one less area they need to worry about. This happened to me when I was an HR Tech. I was in records and responsible for processing all personnel actions. When they announced that the Techs would start cross-training for Specialist jobs, I was left off the list. I asked why, and ‘big boss’ said (with a straight face) “if I cross train/promote you, who’s going to do your job?” I soon applied for a job outside that dept – and got it. :tea:

Milky says:

@San good morning you are the only Rose <—(using this word loosely) that has any kind of courtesy….. :biggrin:

:hahaha: :hug:

he done gave me a $5 raise :shocked:
    _________________________

Congrats Luvie!
    Nae Nae Praise Break: :danban1:

San ah make ya dance says:

Nancy. Hit me up. You worked in HR. I’m trying to see how to exactly tailor my resume for this :bite:

Jameis Winston cited for shoplifting crab legs from Publix…

________________________

i don’t even know who that is, but i am beyond tickled at the randomness of the act and its random announcement here. :hahaha: :hahaha: