How Your Favorite Celebrities Spent Easter

Ciara

Pregnant singer Ciara spent Easter Sunday alone. Ciara is heading into her 11th month of pregnancy. I know I’m not the only one wondering if her labor should be induced by now.

Monica Brown, Romelo and Rocko

R&B Songbird Monica Brown spent Resurrection Day at home with her sons Romelo and Rocko and family in Atlanta.

Kelly Rowland

Kelly Rowland spent Easter getting glammed up for Caress’ Spring/Summer 2014 Lookbook styled by @Fabulista.

Keyshia Cole

R&B Diva Keyshia Cole spent Easter Sunday performing live in concert in Calabar, Nigeria.

Munchie Gibson

While her son, Munchie, spent Easter Sunday with his father Booby Gibson.

Tiny and Shamra Star

Tameka “Tiny” Harris, left, spent Easter on the road with her bestie (and OMG Girlz co-manager) Shamra Star.

Keri Hilson

Singer/songwriter Keri Hilson spent Easter alone on a jet plane.

Karrueche Tran

Chris Brown‘s ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran ate pizza alone in her Washington D.C. hotel room on Easter Sunday. She’s in town to attend Brown’s felony assault trial which starts today. Brown’s bodyguard was found guilty of assaulting a Maryland man arlier today. Brown faces up to 6 months in prison if found guilty. Rumor has it that KT and Brown got back together. If true, she is in for a long dry spell.

Fantasia Barrino

R&B songstress Fantasia spent Easter at home with her family.

Dallas Barrino

Fanty says her son Dallas Barrino picks out his clothes every day. Fantasia has a budding stylist in her family.

Sean Puff Daddy Combs and children

Rap mogul Sean “Puff Daddy” Combs gathered his extended brood for this picture perfect Easter Sunday portrait.
photo credit to: @nicksaglimbeni

Cassie Ventura

Meanwhile, Puffy’s aggressive concubine Cassie Ventura spent the day all by her lonesome. At least she has a hot sports car to keep her warm at night.
Photo credit: @Callmedeo

Omar Slim White

FOB Omar Slim White spent Easter in Arizona.

Mr Rugs

FOB Mr. Rugs spent Easter with a bevy of beautiful women at a pool party in Atlanta.

Yandy Smith

Reality TV star Yandy Smith (Love and Hip Hop NY) spent Easter with her family.

Desean Jackson's table

It’s a must that you set a dinner table as perfectly as this one if you hope to be Desean Jackson‘s wife. Desean and his family feasted like Kings on Easter Sunday.

140 Responses to “How Your Favorite Celebrities Spent Easter”

JerseyGirl68 says:

Seriously, when is Ciara due? Is she having twwins?

Zoe B. says:

Men however you pronounce it is home. She looks happy and I’m glad those bags she was toting under her eyes are gone

free says:

love the diddy pic!

Beta says:

Keyshia looks like a chola in that pic

God bless Fanny :no: She always looks slightly musty or somethin

Easter for CiCi…Resurrection for Mo. :hahaha:

Lil Rock dont even know that he goin’ steady with my ma’am. :love:

zurishay says:

Yandi is so dumb. Your baby and his side baby are the same age and you’re smiling like someone else hasn’t had YOUR penis. Couldn’t be me.

“aggressive concubine” :hahaha: don’t know why this tickled me so :rofl:

um, not all of these folks are celebrities :think:

Yandi got her baby’s “twin” out w/them? that’s big of her :tea:

:huh: and is that Golden Brooks w/Mr. Rug?!

all the kiddies are cuties though :love:

I Love love love the Combs’. :yes: Gone head on Diddy. Show em how its done.

Buttercup says:

Oooooh, so Yandy let the other little boy come along on the excursion.

Wasting time says:

I :love: Diddy Easter Pic!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

SO I typed a fight the power message downstairs only to refresh for a new post :facepalm:

Wasting time says:

Beta says:

Keyshia looks like a chola in that pic
    Where her :boobs: go??

Buttercup says:

Yandi got her baby’s “twin” out w/them? that’s big of her
    =======
    :lol: We are >>>>>here<<<<

I've been fantasizing about some SmallCakes cupcakes all day, and seeing pictures of ice cream and pizza doesn't make it any better :wail:

First thang Imma do when I hit them numbers: *rubs hands like Birdman.*

why did I go back downstairs :smack: lawd… I am SEW tickled w/OTB’s brother :phew: :hahaha:

*raises hand*

:think:

*puts hand down*

:confused:

69 says:

So I see CiCi gone be like MiMi and be pregnant for dis many (opens and closes hands repeatedly like a 4 year old) days before she gives birth to that baby. How Ciara been pregnant in damn near all of 2013 and a quarter of 2014. SHYT. :coffee:

Arizona? Was he tangling with a woman there? Arizona doest not like black people….

A lot of good pictures. Nice :yes:
    So Keshia performed in her future doorter’s Easter outfit :claps:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

:offtopic: Sooooo we are saying we believed this boy surived a plan ride to Hawaii on a jet’s wheel well???? :wtf: is goings on around here?

SO SOMEBODY”S KIN FOLK JUST ASKED IF OUR FAX NUMBER ON OUR STATIONARY BELONGS TO …the coworker she just asked. BOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They tell her where the faxes go…she says “ok”…like she gets it..then says…”so faxes go to reception? ”

I am W E A K. :hahaha: This should be good. :yes:

Speaking of Mimi Cannon where her Easter pics at? She actually looked sober while out with Sparkle and Confetti and they deddy.

God bless Fanny :no: She always looks slightly musty or something
    Good Lord I was just about to say this but held byke cause it was an Easter post :ghost: She looks like when she takes her tights off she pour washing powder liquid directly on the crotch part and let it set (old people speak) and soak overnight to cut the stains and must :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

:hahaha: @69…. Everything you said :yes:

OTB; that is what those people are good for a laugh and one you can share with us. I shared a Sprite story last week and she someone step daughter and ain’t know you could do percents in the calculator with out using the percents sign :bounce:

_________________________

lies! they make a iced tea JESS for us! :blink:
    he prob went there to be ‘at one’ with the UNI-verse at the vortex of the rocks :shrug:

Nancy :no: He REALLY should have stayed at church. His older girls are teens. When the oldest sat down with his rotten daughter that I wont keep, she was slapping her and chit. You know im shocked at this and I whisper loudly “Ma! Ma! Looka that child!” Im straight up shocked at this point!

:no: <–my mama.

She told me later she laughed that I was so shocked. Apparently they been doing that. My kids was like :woohoo: couldn't have been me! I would've :box:

:hahaha: I wasn't ready.

Buttercup says:

=======
    I was in and out of my room when this story was on GMA this morning. I think there’s more to this story that what’s being told.

let it set

:rofl: :rofl: Go home Roger

Buttercup says:

==========
    :facepalm: Nepotism is real y’all.

You just kilt my vibe.

OHHHHHHHHHH :angry:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

A lot of good pictures. Nice
    So Keshia performed in her future doorter’s Easter outfit

_______

Oh how I love Diddy’s babies. The real ones. Not the Al B. Sure baby who is getting older by the minute and ain’t got no direction in life.

Sandy, Chris’s trial has been moved to Wedenesday. They tryin to get him out while the bodyguard appeals. You know. Rich folks legal tactics.

Nice to see Yandy and Mandeecees being seen with his second son. You know, the one that got left off the show because he is evidence that DC was messing with Yandy and little DC mama at the same time…..raw dog.

Lastly, I’m sure that Lil Twuan go by his daddy last name, not Fanny’s.

Nepotism is real y’all.

She gonna be the worst kind Butta cause she followed that obvious DUH! up with “im just asking bc thats what I see blah blah blah” No :stop: bitch. Its a one eight hundred number; that chit aint rocket science.

These kind of ppl are never just wrong. Someone always leads them wrong. :eyeroll:

The Pearl! says:

Why do the bottom of Slim’s oorms remind me of Oprahs?

they make a iced tea JESS for us!

:dead:

Matchsticks says:

did Keyshia Cole get her implants removed??? :blink:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Scroll byke up.. take a gander at ‘Tasia pants and tell me they don’t look like they need to soak :waiting:
    Why is Coochie taking a picture of herself eating pizza? She that interesting?
    @OTB: Your brudder was wrong for that :rofl: I had to take my son out of the sanctuary. He is okay until the musical selections end. After that if he is not asleep he be like :eek: WHAT IS GOING ON?! He tries to get down and walk around and talk to folks. Then when you try to hold him he does that flip byke in you arms thing. Taken2 used to try that and now we got her trained. He is taking a bit longer. I ended up walking byke and forth in my goodt church heels with him during the whole sermon outside the sanctuary. I was tired :cry:
    Takenson on Easter… walking all around the church … :kona:

God bless Fanny She always looks slightly musty or something
    Good Lord I was just about to say this but held byke cause it was an Easter post She looks like when she takes her tights off she pour washing powder liquid directly on the crotch part and let it set (old people speak) and soak overnight to cut the stains and must
    But, DAMN! Once you decide to not be shyt, you jump in wholeheartedly!!!! :crying:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

This started off so nice :ghost:

Well I for one think any nigga with a baby has a potential baby somewhere the exact same age. :yes: Its new rules to these games. :lol: The old folks always said its easy to make another baby when you make one…never knew what it meant but I think thats what it means. :lol:

I am W E A K. :hahaha: This should be good. :yes:

yeah, you need to start writing these down… this only the beginning.
    years ago when I was an HR ass’t I was responsible for orientation. so, this snooty yt blitch gets her lil bro a summer job. he in there w/the rest of the new hires completing the paperwork. he gets to the race/Nat’l origin form and raises his hand. I say ‘you need sum Lil Sped?’ he say he don’t know which box to check :eek: and should he check “white” …now dis boy & his sustah is both so blonde and fair that dey don’t eem tan – they caint! so soon as I leave the conf rm, I walk him straight to her door and she’s sitting there trying to look proud of him and dismissive of me all at the same time. I smiled real big and said in my best jovial and projecting voice ‘hey Becky Lil Sped wasn’t sure he’s yt’ I patted him on the back and gave him that aww bless him hort look and walked off… she hate me to this day. :tea:

The Pearl! says:

Why do the bottom of Slim’s oorms remind me of Oprahs?

why does that background look like the curtain they roll down at Olan Mills portrait studio? :huh:

Its so beautiful that it doesnt even look real. Too deep for our understanding, chile.

What does Keyshia have on :blink:

weFukNorNah says:

—————————————–
    bye lol

Buttercup says:

I’m mad that Tasia had the nerve to set a bun up atop her head like that with the rest of her hair brushed down.

:rofl: :rofl: Im sorry MisT LMAOOOOOOOOOOO I see you pacing and patting his byke! Them babies is not here for the risen savior. All the kids was antsy yesterday. Tearing headbands and bows off their heads. Little boys just straight up screaming :rofl: You parents shouldve started with the eggs first!

Where is her titts :blink:

Matchsticks says:

did Keyshia Cole get her implants removed???

I hope not. them thangs was glorious in that Sent From Heaven video :nun:

Buttercup says:

Exactly :blink: what is that about

sassyshe says:

Sandra are you tryna get Cassie more publicity this week cause you know you coming for her and she responding was the highlight of her career in 5 years

jeniefrumdabloc says:

What does Keyshia have on
    ******************

Somebody already cleared that up. They say that’s her future dorter Easter outfit. Sharp ain’t it?

Wasting time says:

NANCY!!!!! :hahaha:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

They said he had saggy Oprah arms :crying1: That he look like he can save souls with his church hug arms. And that he photos hopped some desert behind him. I’m finna go :no:
    Cause I’mm start too….. liking asking how his picture match the title of the thread.

Buttercup says:

========
    :rofl: I just don’t understand how they function in the world without knowing the most simple things.

Buttercup says:

No, you dint make me go byke up to look….she shonuff do got a bun sittin atop her head for no good reason!

Me too! :rofl: :rofl: I hate you too! LMAO! I would NEVER give BigBroOTB a recommend here bc I KNOW him! Why folks act like they dont know their kin! You know that sorry muhfukka aint read till he was 7! You know that chit and you still recommend them! I cannot even fathom that type of… :shrug: WTF is that?!?! I dont have it tho!

bye lol

:hahaha: Thats what Im saying R-rah! :hug:

sassyshe says:

Keyshia is looking very “hard” this breakup has not been nice to hit. I know she’s been following mary footsteps hitting that bottle lets hope shes not :snort:

I keep saying Yandy washing and cleaning mendeces dope money so she got no choice but to accept her son’s twin. Thats why bishes should not be turning up their noses at others when your own backyard not clean

:no: <–my mama.

___________________________

Gawd!!!!!!!!!! :hahaha:
    :ghost:

It just occurred to me that Justin (my favorite Diddy baby) actually looks a little bit like Diddy in that pic. Just when I was getting to the point that I was 99.9% sure that Diddy wasn’t his daddy. Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Them babies is not here for the risen savior
    He was not :hahaha: I had to take him out in the first place because the lady next to me pulled out a ziplock bag of Lucky Charms and was eating them. She had a baby. BUT THE BABY SO NEW IT SMELLED LIKE WOMB. That baby can’t eat that bullspit :spank: Folks always trying to get around the food in the sanctuary clause.
    When my son saw them snack he was :fightingmyair: I took him out and he was sew mad with his bottom lip down. And he already walks like an old man. My in-laws sent him a seersucker suit and he looked like Fred Sanford walking around that lobby byke and forth. I tried to make him sit with me on the steps and he :stop: ran. Old sucka.

Well I was just gonna ask something simple like who has Slimm as their favorite..

Bird i been told you! Justin LOOKS like Diddy! FrFr! Christian is thin and dark so he has a few more prominent Diddy features but Justin looks like Diddy too just wide set like his mom and yella.

BUT THE BABY SO NEW IT SMELLED LIKE WOMB

here she go with this fool talk :rofl:

I was thinking my insides must smell like baby cuz my babies came out smelling like babies. I need to stop smoking them tweeds.

Old sucka.

:rofl: :rofl: See you needed a crooked wig when you called him that. And a squished/lazy/wondering eye :rofl: I know he was smooVe in that suit! I wont hear no different!

now you know Diddy done had all them kids tested :tea:

Buttercup says:

I have fallen in e-love with MisTakenSon. He is already so full of personality.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

They said he had saggy Oprah arms That he look like he can save souls with his church hug arms. And that he photos hopped some desert behind him. I’m finna go

lean not unto thine own understanding, girlfriend. :tea:

:eek: …Monica… :facepalm:

:eek: …Kelly… :facepalm:

:eek: …Slim… :facepalm:

————–
    :oldman: :ghost:

@SANDRA

You ain’t found Slim some thirsty woman YET? :waiting:

Mayne :dead:

heavn_sent says:

Clearly I’m late to the party because I didn’t know anything about Medicine having another son.
    And WHY AINT NOBODY ON DIS HERE BLOG HAD NUTHIN TO SAY ‘BOUT THEM BURNT @$$ ROLLS THEY POSTIN ALL UP ON INSTAGRAM! Girl, bye!

:rofl: :rofl: You saying their is a file cabinet full of tested Combs’ :rofl:

Keyshia Cole startin to have that “motherly” body.

So dmn near everybody was alone according to Sandra :rofl:

sassyshe says:

now you know Diddy done had all them kids tested

by User Friendly
    —————-
    Yup especially for 20 stacks per kid per month. See Misa lost hers as soon as Justin turned 18 and signed that college acceptance

Medicine
    ________

Auto Correct? or nah? :rofl:

Kelly got a whole crew of folk tryin to make her look human. That’s one ugly azz woman.

Wish my face was that Maseraiti car Cassie sitting on. :yes:

So I guess Mendencees other baby mamas just be like Here, Take Em :hahaha:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

…Monica…

…Kelly…

…Slim…

User Friendly says:

now you know Diddy done had all them kids tested
    ********************

Dats what I said when I started lookin at Justin sideways cause he wasn’t growin to his daddy height. And he so decent and exceptional at the same time. Just don’t seem like something that could come from Diddy. That’s why I think Misa deserve that house that Diddy is letting get foreclosed on. She done damn good with that baby.

This is a sad, sad day… Fantasia is actually stuntin on lot of you hoes.

:stop: … before any of you reply, ask yourself, and be honest, you could fit any of the pants Fantasia been wearing lately? She must have her eye on some other woman’s husband cause she been lookin like “second-side-piece” type potential.

…which is like the best she could ever hope for. :yes:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:crying: Thank goodness its “easter monday/passover” and I have the office to myself because I yelped so loud at this.

San ah make ya dance says:

This is a sad, sad day… Fantasia is actually stuntin on lot of you hoes
    =============
    :ghost: :rofl:

Wasting time says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

This is a sad, sad day… Fantasia is actually stuntin on lot of you hoes.

…which is like the best she could ever hope for. :yes:

______________________________

Yo Man … Fvck You!! :rofl:
    Got all these peoples asking If I’m ok or needs water! :no:

:crying: lawd I hope nobody ever says no sideways shyt like this about me and my kids. :hahaha: yall be slaying ppl down to their very essence.

_______________________________

it’s entitlement, plain and simple.

no lie, every ONE of dem superior yt womens I worked with had a ‘recessive’ fam member. TWO of ‘em had to send they boys to the mental institute, and LilSped and the boss’ son had some type of learning disable :no: but dem blitches was defiant! they still tried to highlight their ‘good’ qualities. :eek: ME: :tea:

@THE PEARL
    “What did Monica do to you, @Man? (I get the other two — well, I know you’ve got no love for Kelly and I get why for Slim)”

That ol…. you know what, I’d rather not say.

But, “I’m not her biggest fan.”

So I guess Mendencees other baby mamas just be like Here, Take Em
    *******************

She just happy they claiming the chile in public. We ain’t even know he was alive til she went on a Twitter rant about Yandy not wanting it to be known that she was throwing shade at Amina, Yandy herself was a man stealin side ho. Of course the rant came after she let the show pretend that her and DC only had the one boy so she ain’t no better.

@Man: I could because they stretch :rofl:
    And I was talking about her size :nono: She is smaller than me right now :eek: but that size don’t erase her smell. Like when they was saying JHud still got that look about her :kona:

heavn_sent says:

@ OTB:Medicine
    ________

Auto Correct? or nah? :rofl:
    _______________________________

Nope..no Auto Correct. Ain’t nobody got time for all them letters.

So I guess Mendencees other baby mamas just be like Here, Take Em

#SisterWives

________________________

:hahaha: :chase:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

This is a sad, sad day… Fantasia is actually stuntin on lot of you hoes.
    …which is like the best she could ever hope for.

:ghost:

————–
    So whats her twitter :popcorn: Aint seen this. Only saw a pic of Jrs mother before with all of em.

I just notice Kelly :lol: I swear I didn’t see her at all up there at first

#SisterWives
    —————
    Mmmm So do you think lil Amere gets to spend time with his other mamas?

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

My son got an old man walk. He walks around with his chest out. Like he lift weights :rofl: so swole

A.J. says:

I see everyone is a FOB so I have nothing to say but everyone looks like they had a wonderful easter. :yes:

@MISTAKEN
    “I could because they stretch
    And I was talking about her size She is smaller than me right now but that size don’t erase her smell. Like when they was saying JHud still got that look about her ”

I guess ol boy not as ashamed to admit he phucked Fantasia now. It completely sucks when someone you phucked in the past just let theyself completely go.

Even worse if yall got a kid together and the whole world is aware of your one night of ignorance/weakness. :facepalm:

Cause ain’t no way that nigga wasn’t gettin clowned on the regular for knockin up Frogtasia.

San ah make ya dance says:

Why they do that food pic like that up top :huh: Why make it all look burnt :shrugs: I don’t get it

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Why folks act like they dont know their kin! You know that sorry muhfukka aint read till he was 7! You know that chit and you still recommend them! I cannot even fathom that type of… WTF is that?!?! I dont have it tho!
    _______________________________

it’s entitlement, plain and simple.

no lie, every ONE of dem superior yt womens I worked with had a ‘recessive’ fam member. TWO of ‘em had to send they boys to the mental institute, and LilSped and the boss’ son had some type of learning disable but dem blitches was defiant! they still tried to highlight their ‘good’ qualities. ME:
    I had to tell a yt woman once! She tried this about the HR woman’s son: “He’s smart — he can learn but he just can’t RETAIN!” I tol huh: “Ya’ll yt folks KILL ME! Tryinta dress shyt up! If he can’t RETAIN, then the bastid is DUMB!!! Plain and simple.”

Frogtasia :ghost: bye

Fated4Greatness says:

I was giving Mendeecee too much credit thinking that other baby was a nephew or something. He must got some good peen for Yandy to be jumping through hoops to get him out and the whole time you playing step ma to baby the same age as yours

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@THE PEARL

That ol…. you know what, I’d rather not say.

But, “I’m not her biggest fan.”

Oh, yeah. She’s FOB. Even you won’t push that rule, huh?

San ah make ya dance says:

I die laughing every time I see someone dress their kids up for Easter and go to church that one time out the year :hahaha:

:ghost: logging thee hell out …. this fool is off the chain

I cant take the pain! Im going home :crying:

….and that food do look burnt. :huh: leave them instragram filters alone sometimes. :no: not even sure what that is in the two big platters

San ah make ya dance says:

Why they do that food pic like that up top Why make it all look burnt I don’t get it

_______
    :yes: I looked at the corn on the cob like: what’s all that black shyt on da corn?

____________________________

oh pearl *shakes head like OTB’s Mama in church yesterday* :no:

Wasting time says:

:nite: Roses!
    It was fun!

Coochie are Easter pizza :huh:
    :nite: folks

That ol…. you know what, I’d rather not say.

But, “I’m not her biggest fan.”

Oh, yeah. She’s FOB. Even you won’t push that rule, huh?

Sandra warned me bout her before so I try and leave it alone.

…but I’m just waiting on her to blog with us again.

oh pearl *shakes head like OTB’s Mama in church yesterday*

Nancy, sometimes you just have to be blunt!

*ate

Coochie are Easter pizza

________
    It doesn’t really look like she ATE the pizza…more like a photo op with the slice.

San ah make ya dance says:

Chile I could’ve went for some good pizza :yes: Hers look nasty, but I’m not much of a Holiday food person

child, I’m watching this movie “Contracted” and it is getting worse and worse :shocked: I may have to turn it off for a minute :bite:

———–
    I saw that nasty s$$ movie :no: A waste of time too :hahaha:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Hello sorry I skated had to review for this upcoming test I have next week. Yall should really watch Contracted it’s so good. My mom got us tp watch it. Oan you ever almost type a smiley in a text like :chase: then you remember you’re texting.

:wtf:

y’all told me to watch this flockin movie and now y’all gone leave me in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!??? :cuss: :mad: :cuss:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Sorry Nancy. What part you on

San ah make ya dance says:

“Being the second Black woman to be crowned Miss USA, there are little girls who look up to me,” she concludes. “I would never want those girls, my nieces, or my future children to see me fighting anyone. That’s the lesson we should all want to send, especially to young people — that no matter how angry someone makes you feel by what they say to or about you, violence is never an option. #stoptheviolence
    ————-
    Per Kenya :rolleyes: But you can call people out their names and slice and dice people with your words. Kids just love seeing that :thumbsup:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

________________________

But throwing :shakebutt: at every man you see is ok. Being a low dolla hooka is ok. Acting a damn fool on television is ok :eyeroll:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Little girls should look at her and see what poor pussy management gets you.

The Pearl! says:

Fukc Kenya….she takes simple bitch to a whole new level

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :vomit: :hurl: :vomit: :hurl: