Magic Johnson’s Son, EJ, Signs Deal With E!

Magic Johnson's son EJ Johnson III

Magic Johnson‘s son Earvin Johnson III, who is openly gay, has inked a new deal with E! to return to the network’s reality TV series Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills next season.

Johnson, who is affectionately called EJ, had a bit role on the show that follows the lives of wealthy spawn living in Beverly Hills, including billionaire offspring Dorothy Wang and lifestyle blogger Morgan Stewart.

From Deadline.com:

EJ, who was a secondary cast member in the first season, is expected to play a larger role in Season 2. Johnson, son of Magic and Cookie Johnson, also will make appearances on a variety of the network’s programs to showcase his fashion expertise; he has appeared on E! series and specials in that capacity, including Fashion Police, E! News and as a special correspondent during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in February. As part of the deal, E! will collaborate with Johnson to develop new projects.

• Magic Johnson’s son goes public with his boyfriend
  • Magic Johnson Opens Up About Gay Son: “I Love Him So Much”
  • Gay Couple Kicked Out of Mall for Kissing and Holding Hands
  • Photos of the Day: Magic Johnson, Chris Brown, Rihanna

79 Responses to “Magic Johnson’s Son, EJ, Signs Deal With E!”

Smonae says:

Good for him 2 snaps :coffee:

Just Looking says:

2 SNAPS AND :waves: Brassiere like Luvn for a raise :kona:

Good for him. I haven’t had an interest in watching the rich kids reality show, but if he ever did something by himself that doesn’t throw rich folk lifestyle in my face I’m all in. He is Gone With The Wind fabulous afterall. :nun:

San ah make ya dance says:

His jaw ratio to the top of his head. EveryBODY parts fcuked up today :hahaha:

missyJ says:

Same shoes same large cooler *coughs* I mean handbag…….

San ah make ya dance says:

:waves: Smonae and Just Looking

hell_on_heels says:

Some of us have it too easy…& just because one dresses with luxury brands/names doesn’t mean he has a sense of fashion…because Miss. EJ does NOT! Shoes leaning & leggings gathering is NEVER a good look.

San ah make ya dance says:

Same shoes same large cooler *coughs* I mean handbag…….
      ———–
      :dead:

missyJ says:

I watched the Rich Kids show… it was :yawn:

This buffalo BISH :facepalm: This is not a good year for the Lakers. Dude look like a swole up Lawrence AND Derek J from RHOA. Like his hopes of being medium managed to die when he was 10. Really 8… I remember seeing his pics and ow as like :nono: Magic take him to the court with you or something Shoot!!!!!!

libra80sbaby says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Oh and about the boys. I only got one. HE MY HEART :crying1: He bet not ever leave me. No but for real.. I know he will one day depart and have a wife. I have seen and dealt with meddling mom’s and I vowed I never would be that :nono: but I can’t help it if I am so awesome that no one will ever measure up to me and he judges all women by me. I blame society :tea:
      ————————-
      I PROMISE I feel the SAME way about my only son. And I :pray: he don’t bring home nothing but a BLACK girl. Judge Me all yall want :lol:

missyJ says:

============

RIGHT! He’s up there wearing a tarp, carrying a cooler, and gots giraffes on his cheetah print shoes :facepalm: Even his safari don’t match

Just Looking says:

Lunvn – You know I’m hating on you. :smile:

Bad Influence says:

ummm yeah…no ONE cares about Magics big ass flamboyant child. Did E do this because of sterlings comments about Magic? is this a sympathy deal? couldnt E just give him a sympathy subway platter…i dnt watch E anyways… :coffee:

hey boo’s! :love: alllllllllll around..

Smonae says:

Hey San :hugs:

Just Looking, Libra, MissyJ, Bird & Hell :waves:

SummerBaby says:

EJ seems to have such a nice spirit good luck to him.

DID Majic tell this kid to get his grip the best way he can??

:smack:

ChedduP hOOKING

Just Looking says:

Thinks if EJ was smaller he could showcase more of his style. There is not much to do with a 19 yards of fabric with a hole for neck and his two arm holes.

Smonae says:

HIS :hugs: hey boo

Yea I cant do rich kids, these bishes not kids they late 20’s early 30’s
      :no:

Gigi26 says:

I don’t care about this sissy fat boy :rollseyes:

couldnt E just give him a sympathy subway platter
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost: I gotZ to GO! <-Cheryl lynn VOICE*

:hug: HIZZ

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Smonae

His :kiss

Gigi26 says:

All this fat boy does is wear a fukkin poncho and leggings. That’s fashionnable?! FOH :rollseyes: He musta been suckin Ryan Seacrest awf or somethin.

sassyshe says:

:applause: great will make the show more entertaining, cause those 15 mins that sista gurl got she worked it. Told everyone they are grooming EJ to be the next Andre Talley so this is just another step in that direction

If I wanted to watch a show about big beasts I would record lion week on animal planet. They stay killing wildebeest on there :tea:
      These effeminate men make my tittirs itch :stop:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

He looks like an overweight Lawrence….without the lymphnodes.

Smonae says:

I don’t care about this sissy fat boy

Bad Influence says:

i hateeeeeeeee Gigi (i dont care either tho) :rofl:

heyyyyyyyyyy Smonae bew, LuVnnn & Just Looking :hug: s

SummerBaby says:

EJ seems to have such a nice spirit good luck to him.

:yes: I like Ms. EJ or Leon Tally, Jr. if you will :nun:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Damn what has he not been eating. His face is round as a basketball. On a positive note I like his bag.

Gigi26 says:

I don’t care about this sissy fat boy :rollseyes:
      _________

Well damn :rofl:

Smonae says:

He does look like a stuffed Lawrence

Bad Influence says:

is there helium in his neck? because…i…nevermind :no:

Matchsticks says:

:rofl: :rofl:

at all these comments!

Just Looking says:

EJ to be the next Andre Talley so this is just another step in that direction
      ________
      Yeah, you need MONEY and Connections for the fashion world. He got connections and money. Just need to loose pounds.

Bad Influence says:

JenayyyyyJennyyyyJenieeeeee :2dance:

Gigi26 says:

Heeeey Bad I love you bytch *EJ voice whilst sucking on a meatless drumstick* :hugs:

Matchsticks says:

EJ just looks as thought he’s always munching :pizza: ….some shyt is just stored in his jaws, like a squirrel…an oversized squirrel!

coco creamy says:

@BAD :hugs: long time no font,

@gigi :kiss: :rofl: leave that chile along

@jenie :yahoo:

:waves: hellllooo roses

Bad Influence says:

gawd damn gawd damn…is that Coco? :eek:

Y’all done talked EJ up!

Hissy! :waves:

(San, I answered you downstairs, short answer, I’m not much help in your area of need :cry: )

Matchsticks says:

:hahaha: lol

missyJ says:

I bet you anything he was a cute lil baby tho. And since his parents was rich and he had a nanny watching at all times he ain’t stank with milk caught in his folds like less fortunate fat babies who mamas gotta do a load a wash and cain’t tend to them crevices all the time.

missyJ says:

@ San what area of HR are you leaning towards?

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

missyJ says:

I bet when he takes off them tights, it smells like straight loose booty tho

Wasting time says:

I need another post :kona:

Gigi26 says:

:hi: Coco!!! :lol:

“fashion expertise”
      _________________________

:think: as in ‘i like fashion and love designer labels’ or as in ‘i’m studying at FIT and hope to one day be in the business of fashion design’??

Milky says:

to showcase his fashion expertise
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Really becuz that outfit uptop is not the business. He couldnt tell me shait about fashion or I guess he show how not to dress by looking at his loompa azz!! :facepalm:

Milky says:

I bet when he takes off them tights, it smells like straight loose booty tho

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

logg de fuzz off!! :dead:

missyJ says:

April 30, 2014 at 2:14 pm

Yes you can :nono: and I always wiped my baby tongue too with a warm rag after feeding :yes: there is no excuse for that ….. but I get what ya saying :winky:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Jenie because I know you cant stand Kelly Price. I saw her video this a.m. and do you know she has Kenny Lattimore in that vid. I think she being messy since her and Chante had their lil tiff and he messy for going along wit it. That is some EJ (gay)type chit. What say you.

Does EJ get to sit in Sterling seat?

A gay black fat boy?

coco creamy! :waves:

any new dance moves you wanna tell us about? :hahaha: :kona:

Jameis Winston left with $32.72 in seafood from a Tallahassee Publix, leading to his baseball suspension –
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Maybe he did this for the Athletes! to show they are hungry

I got a distant cousin that looks just like this cat. Same size, haircut, sense of “style” ,same twirliness and all.

BUT she a girl, so…… :shrug:

Had to unfollow her on IG. Didn’t have the heart to let her know that all the people gassing her head in her comments section are the same ones clowning her in public.

My mama one of ‘em :coffee:

I know you directed it @Jenie @Sothern….but yall know I HATE Belly Thrice every since her fat azz tried to bite the hand that fed her fat azz and put her on…of Mimi’s. Yes her azz was being messy. Looking like she got Kool Aid in her veins and shaped like the Kool Aid man self. Doesnt she have her 14th weight loss surg to schedule?

coco creamy says:

@Bad it is I :lol:

BUT she a girl, so…… :shrug:

hey Lurker *small wave* :rolleyes:

OpinionHated says:

I don’t care if you gay but I have a HUGE problem with gay men who dress like chicks and gay women who dress like dudes…. just cut off your d*ck and be done but this transgender sh*t drives me nuts pick a side any side I don’t care but every bloody body has a preference….. If someone asks me if I rather have my puss stroked or poked I am gonna go with poked every time…..

________________________

dis so harsh tho’ :wail:
      :hahaha: :hahaha:

*meant to say clowning in PRIVATE

But oh well…..

He is dressing like a phat girl thats trying to hide that she’s fat :blink:

It don’t work for her, and shole ain’t working for him :no:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says: This cat needs a MAKEOVER
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      More of a DO OVER, from the start of Inception :tea:

coco creamy says:

@nancy drew got ta da hell :rofl: i told you i’ssss saved na :coffee:

dis so harsh tho’
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You come for Mimi you will feel MY WRAFF. Mariah shoulda left her fat azz singing in the at lunchroom she found her in.

I gotta go feed my face :pizza:

:pigsfly: bbl…

How you have multiple (PLURAL) weight loss surg’s and you still obeast though? What do they DO to you after the 1st one?

They should just remove Belly Thrice stomach and donate it to science.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

He is dressing like a phat girl thats trying to hide that she’s fat
      _______________________________________________

He ain't hiding nothing but an elepant, the GoodYear blimp, a Cadillac ESV, AND his self respect. :coffee:

Matchsticks says:

@KDub

Belly Thrice has an EJ type face/head to me too…just big large face and jaws azz mf…

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Dub I thought her azz was being messy;but it was like 5:30 this a.m. I wiped the sleep out my eyes and was like :blink: is that Kenny Lattimore Oh that big blimp heffa is being messy as hell. and rolled back over.

They should just remove Belly Thrice stomach and donate it to science.

maybe it regenerates like when you cut off a lizard tail and the lizard be like :waves: thats ok i got another one.

Kelly belly be singing in rick ross voice “these surgeons cant hold me byke” :danban: :buttshake:

missyJ says:

Why did this lady just call me looking for my boss, like “Um she said she would get back to me? Do you know where she is? Can you get her on the phone right now?” I told her I’m not her secretary, I don’t know. I suggest you wait for her call. She like “Can you tell me when she’d be free to call?” So at that point I just hung up on her :lol:

So at that point I just hung up on her

thats worse than me. I just put them on hold “indefinitely”