Man Allegedly Tried to Buy $263K Bentley With Fake Check

Michael Munson mugshot

Seminole County police say a man walked into a luxury auto dealership there and tried to purchase a $263,000 Bentley using a fake check.

Michael Munson, 32, was arrested and charged with using a fake cashier’s check to buy the expensive car at Fields Motorcars in Longwood, the AJC.com reports.

Police say the dealership noticed a few red flags almost immediately.

According to the police report, Munson wanted to purchase a 2014 Bentley GT convertible that costs $263,000.
“He called us up probably three days before he came in and said he had his money together and he wanted to come in and pick up the car,” said Joseph Romano, general sales manager at Fields Motorcars.

Munson brought the money to the dealership in the form of a cashier’s check, but Romano felt something wasn’t right and got on the phone with the bank.

“The guy was local and the check was issued out of a branch in Ohio, which didn’t seem right,” Romano said.
Romano said he was unable to verify the check’s validity so they called Longwood police.

Investigators said Munson was questioned at the dealership and he eventually admitted the check was fake.

Munson was charged with larceny grand theft, fraud uttering of a false instrument, and possession of a forged bank instrument.

196 Responses to “Man Allegedly Tried to Buy $263K Bentley With Fake Check”

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: But I’m sewwww glad he wasn’t black. :lol:

Mental I tell ya, Mental :hahaha: :phew:

Im surprised they didnt just give him the car anyway :tea:

:phew: that thang is SWEEEEET!
    Nothing beats a Failure but a TRY, However U going to JAIL NAHHHHHH!
    :woohoo:

JerseyGirl68 says:

I am glad it was a white man this time.

That is all I have for this post. Next.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Before I read the post, I am sooo glad he is not black. Ok, let me go read.

:hahaha: He could be cute with his rugged self. :yes: He must be a total tool cause I know several monied women who wouldve exchanged a bentley for his pony.

Maybe he gay? Nah. Gay dudes wouldve jumped on it. He just stupid. :yes:

Wasting time says:

He tried it :no:

that thang is SWEEEEET!

:hahaha: Hey LuVie! My first thought was, “Yes, I see why he tried it..”

:hahaha: :heart: Hot Rods.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

He is a damn clown for this. smdh. Like he really went and thought they were not going check his check and just give him the car. F’in clown. I can’t.

I hated dealing with cashiers checks in retail. I always side eyed they ass$S

zurishay says:

I knew he wasn’t black… He didn’t want a Chevy or a Cadillac. lol. Besides the Black mans hustle is fried chicken and Virgin Indian hair bundles.

aRoTh says:

Ole “catch me if you can” Leonardo DiCaprio ass. :chase:

He TRYED it

Parent Conf. :crying1:

Hope I can catch up with yall lata. :wave: Hump Day, Roses!

One time for John Wall and the WIZARDS :partyhat: Knocking the BUlls OUT of the PLAYOFFS! :party:

Its nice to see some New talent in the runnings :danban1:

libra80sbaby says:

So yall aint heard about Columbus Short ransacking his house over Easter Weekend?? :popcorn: Come on Sandra…we need the TEA

Milky says:

:facepalm: why not go to the same state as the check is issued in at least? Dumbazz!! He thought because he was a sprite, that they were not going to verify the check. AGAIN DUMBAZZ ur purchasing a $263K car they going to verify the funds!! :cuss:

it probably worked the LAST time he did it. :tea:

BYE B :bye:

aRoTh says: Ole “catch me if you can” Leonardo DiCaprio ass.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    dude DID that aint it!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

the Black mans hustle is fried chicken and Virgin Indian hair bundles.
    ———–
    If I see another person on IG selling the following I might go off:

Hair
    Body Shapers
    Wake Up Now
    Clothes

:woohoo: MILKAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :tits:

WHATS Up woman! U look like Yew lost weight

:boobs:

Just Looking says:

Now, this is just dumb. Maybe he should have got up with Apollo.

:waves: @ Taken – Hey guhl! :smile:

Cause my 13. :eek: Came in the world like, “you see me..” Ugh.
    TUH. Who you telling. Ya’ll know about Taken2. She is a wonderful mess. I wore my hair natural for the first time and she kept playing with it and said “see mommy you look like me… PRETTY” :hahaha: I was like thank you :winky: cause she cute but then I was like wait a minute did she just try it? :lol:

Wasting time says:

Y’all so O thinking about joining the group to buy the clippers

Just Looking says:

Rickey Smiley said Columbus was looking for Easter Eggs.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

“see mommy you look like me… PRETTY” I was like thank you cause she cute but then I was like wait a minute did she just try it?
    ———-
    She tried you. lmao. In the cutest way possible. Awwww. You cute now mommy. lol. If I have a girl, I’m gonna be broke spending all my money on clothes and crap. And my sons big feet. Help me Jesus

Milky says:

@luvn hey boo! Yes I did 20 pounds and counting. Girl I am in the gym at least 4 times a week now! I feel so much more energized and just feel better all the way around. Thanks for noticing boo! :kiss:

YUP It shows MILKY, :thumbsup: good job. Im in the gym every other day, but I aint lost nan pound
    U look good MAAM

:popcorn:

libra80sbaby says:

Just Looking says:

Rickey Smiley said Columbus was looking for Easter Eggs.
    ———————-

Smonae says:

Congrats Milky :clap:

@OTB are u going to see Bey/Jay have u had luck getting tickets on any of the presales??

__________________________________

:shocked: Dang! he got all dem charges and aint eem never took possession of the vehicle! :no:

he ont eem look like he got no money, so i’m sure he sounded fraudulent over the phone. “i got my money together” nobody w/money gotta ‘get it together’ :no: he sounding like he checked all his pockets and sofa cushions and finally pieced together just enough. LOSER. :facepalm:

KyCakes says:

:applause: Milky!

Wake Up Now

=======what that ill?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Yall tell me if Iwas wrong:

So on my gf IG, she put up this picture of herself and then the caption said something like if she was your girl but she not your girl (talking about herself) So I said if she was who’s girl? Mind you it was an inside joke about her bd because he always stalking her IG page. SO her other gf was like tell shawty to chill and had the side eye face. So I saw that was was like annoyed like bytch shut up. Nobody was talking to you, and you don’t know me like that to tell me to chill. You chill with your sneaking into rainbow to buy outfits to go to the movies ass self. Anyway, was I wrong to feel like she need to step off? Am I petty?

Gigi26 says:

:clap: that’s what i’m talkin bout Milky :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

GO MILKY!!!! Yas!!! dO THAT!!!

Smonae says:

Columbus just threw everything away, that boy need some meds

Oh and about the boys. I only got one. HE MY HEART :crying1: He bet not ever leave me. No but for real.. I know he will one day depart and have a wife. I have seen and dealt with meddling mom’s and I vowed I never would be that :nono: but I can’t help it if I am so awesome that no one will ever measure up to me and he judges all women by me. I blame society :tea:

Wake Up Now

=======what that ill?
    ———-
    To me it’s a fraud, but you pay 100$ and sign up three people and get 600 back…

Smonae says: Columbus just threw everything away, that boy need some meds
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :huh: Yew think he’s KRAY NAE??
    he was thinking I made that money to buy this shyte and cant enjoy, Neither will You.

Wasting time says:

I don’t think Columbus crazy at all. He does need a divorce ASAP and some anger management, but he ain’t cray

@keya

Sign them up for what?

Milky says:

YUP It shows MILKY, good job. Im in the gym every other day, but I aint lost nan pound
    U look good MAAM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Thanks again boo! I didnt even realize how much weight I had picked up! I am an emotional eater and I had a few people that were extremely close to me die within these past two years. I got on the scale and was like what the heck! Time to get back in the gym…

Thanks to all of the other Roses!!! :kiss:

Smonae says:

Yea Luvn, that fool threatened to kill the wife and himself

He aint rt in the head :no:

Just Looking says:

Milky – Congrats! Going to gym is a major effort, my hats off to you. You got to make it a routine.

@Luvn – Columbus taking this Gladiator thing too far.

Besides the Black mans hustle is fried chicken and Virgin Indian hair bundles.
    ________________________

:huh:

@keya

Sign them up for what?

sign them up so they can sign other ppl up. its a pyramid scheme. :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@MissyJ see I don’t know. To make money? That’s a good question. It’s a sign up to have people sign up…girl I don’t know. It seems funny to me.

:offtopic:

Y’all why did I just go get lunch (loaded nachos no chips and a salad) and it looked like the best thing ever. Took a bite said YUM! 3 bites later I’m completely turned off and don’t want it :(

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

sign them up so they can sign other ppl up. its a pyramid scheme.
    ——-
    See and I said this, and they swear it’s not. Naw, they are not going to get me. :no:

Matchsticks says:

I hated dealing with cashiers checks in retail. I always side eyed they ass$S

yep, and cashier’s checks are really easy to fake and forge. I worked in banking and keeping track of those things was a major audit guideline. It’s a good thing this care salesman was diligent and checked because most of them just want to move them cars! :lol:

JL :hugs: Milky :trophy: CONGRATS!!!!
    Who said Columbo ain’t crazy? Any time you keep going byke to someone who is doing you wrong allegedly and acting up cause you hurt you are CRAY. PERIOD. And stupid. He knows better so I’mma say crazy. He make enough money to buy himself another house or hotel to rent. He better start saving his coins. He unemployed and divorcing…. He gone end up like Matthew Knowles baby mama….

Anger Management is real. When you can envision :eek: Yea :tea:

==============

Yeah that’s a scam all day. Axin me to give you 100 dolla but I ain’t getting nothing tangible for it.

“see mommy you look like me… PRETTY”
    _________________________

um, *zing!*
    :crying1:

luVn_liFe… says:

Yew think he’s KRAY NAE??

yup. I dont make anywhere near what Mr. Short makes but try and take some of it and see what happens :karate: :chase: :box: It will be a rumble in the jungle.

be done went “Burning Bed” on a nukka.

Milky says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    yes I have to hype myself up everyday to go even when I dont feel like it. I swear the hardest thing for me was stopping the junk food. But it has been 2months and I think I am over it now!

@Luvn – Columbus taking this Gladiator thing too far.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    apparently :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Who can blame Winston for stealing Crab legs from Publix.. Ya’ll Know how expensive, Yet good they are?? :pizza:

San ah make ya dance says:

Those people be on insta talking bout send me 100 imam flip it to a 1000…see :hahaha:

Chille and look at JERRICA… @jerrica you on that workout plan w/MILKY too?

did U get ur house Yet?

Im so damn Nosey I KNOW :kona:

Jerrica huh :thinking: You familiar with Jem and the Holograms?????

———-
    Nope :popcorn: You aint say nothing back???

Milky says:

somebody stealing crab legs :wtf:

San ah make ya dance says: Those people be on insta talking bout send me 100 imam flip it to a 1000
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :huh: SAY WHET SAN??

Just Looking says:

Had someone say that crazy, nonsense to my face. Wanted to plop them in they throat

:offtopic: Married to Medicine, Dr. Heavenly daughter is PAST grown. Mommy you like talkn bout yourself huh. I was tickled and mad. Wish I had a lil girl that grown like that, I spank her then take her shopping.

Just Joking…Just spankn

cheeks8683 says:

:offtopic: Did anyone bother to watch “the Game” last night…That show is beyond whack…I’m over it. I will watch it no more :nono: .

San ah make ya dance says:

@Luvn, they really be saying they can flip yo money. Like they know someone within moneygram who flips yo shyt :hahaha: They only have pics of them flossing. Like how stupid could one be. You flossing off all the money, stupid people are sending you

Just Joking…Just spankn
    ————-
    Yea I was looking at her daughter like :eek: She said she like her tho :hahaha:

Can’t stand that rusty neck heffa. And don’t tell me I out of order I know. But she wanna act grown I WILL TREAT YOU LIKE IT :blink: Just like these bulldaggers out here with they straps on ready to :bball: and :box: Run up on a man if you want to… Bet you be a girl when he two piece you :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Nope You aint say nothing back???
    ———–
    Before I read her ass, I wanted to make sure I was not in my feelings. But I was thinking, girl mind your flucking business. But, on the other hand I feel like my friend should of checked her friend. But no worries. I got it. But I just needed to know if I was wrong.

missyJ says:

He gone end up like Matthew Knowles baby mama….

================

Blaming Beyonce and wondering if Tyler can help?

————
    She came for you first so :tea: If friend don’t say nothing then handle that :hahaha: Especially if she aint nothing to you.

Anyway, was I wrong to feel like she need to step off? Am I petty?
    _________________________

Keya, you not wrong for feeling how you FEEL. but leave it at feeling a kind of way about it, and do NOT feed the animals. (we ont wanna be reading about another expectant mother getting in a real fight over social media beef :no: ) need i remind you again :rules: you got a whole house AND new nursery to furnish and decorate! if she don’t know you well enough to even know your name (which AINT “shorty”) then she aint talkin to/bout you, as far as you are concerned. let her be :coffin: to you while you getcho life :nun:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Jerrica huh You familiar with Jem and the Holograms?????

you know they picked a half white girl to play her part in the upcoming movie. black twitter and the naturalistas are angered. :tea: but its a purple wig anyway :shrugs:

the girl they picked is the daughter of lynn’s poet boyfriend from Girlfriends (sorry for the long winded description :ashamed: but iono them folks. laurieux something)

Jerrica says:

Hey mama! @luvn, yes I’ve lost almost 50 pounds. The gym is right! Yes we just signed the papers monday for the house so I should be moving soon!

Mistaken: Somebody at work asked me about the Gems and I had no idea who they were.

—————
    :hahaha: U so much better than me

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

:hi:

Just Looking says:

can’t stand that rusty neck heffa.
    Ms. Heavnly Jr? :dead:
    She has 5th power eczema, po baby. Her mama let her be grown, she gonna cause her hell later. Yeap, yes, sure will

My lil sista talk to my parents like that her peers.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Nancy your right. But I was just annoyed because I did not say anything out of the way. And I felt like who was she to even try to try me like that? But your right. Let me act like Taken who is mature, and go get my life.

Jerrica says:yes I’ve lost almost 50 pounds. The gym is right! Yes we just signed the papers monday for the house so I should be moving soon!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CONGRATS Guhhhl!!! alright alRight ALRIGHT!!!
    I gotta step my weight loss game up and just glue my mouth shut
    :tea:
    Cause I aint gonna stop eating cheetoes :lol:

Im happy for U Jerrica ~ HOUSE PARTY!

missyJ says:

was I wrong to feel like she need to step off? Am I petty?

=============

Nope! I hate when folks insert themselves where they A) don’t belong and B) haven’t a clue of what’s going on.

I’m not a fan of social media beef but I WOULD have responded with a “joke”

Milky says:

@JERRICA Congrats Ma! You are looking good and a new house! You GO GIRL (martin lawrence voice)

weFukNorNah says:

he should of gotten apollo to do it

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

U so much better than me
    ———
    @San listen, I really want to tell her to get her Rainbow everything wearing, dry cheap ass weave wearing, never cute ass, got a bf who was still living with the baby momma ass to stfu and mind her can’t get right business. When you can stop being a hood jawn and learn to step your adult life up, then come talk to me. But Nancy is right an dI am gonna chill.

Jerrica says:

Thank you. Yes Classic Lays is still my weakness I promise I use to eat like 3 bags a day with a sprite. I cut out fast food, all I drink is water, and cut down my snacking. Also got me a “friend” and we go to the gym together. He stays on me.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Can’t stand that rusty neck heffa.
    Why lawd :crying: Her Eczema is bad too :no:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

He could’ve at least try a Honda or Camaro cause they would’ve just taken his “payment” and got that vehicle off of the lot….I guess he thought if he was gonna commit a crime, he might as well go big.

@Keya SHEDDUP :chase:
    But no for real my blog reactions are really want I think in my head. But my public (including social media) responses are always measured. Never know who is watching. I am often called PC, calm, personable, motivating :rolleyes: You know all that stuff you need to do to advance in the white man’s world before you manage to die

Just Looking says:

@Milky – That’s great, I gotta get re-motivated. How long did it take you and do you have a certain or typically regimen you follow and what about food.

@Jerrica – Congrats on the HOUSE

Jem…The Cartoon? I’m stop looking up what you talk about. The other day I googled minister fighting choir members. :facepalm:

:hahaha: U so much better than me

i’m not for real San :no: but i AM good at telling other people what they SHOULD do – it’s easier because it aint me and my feelings that’s involved.
    i think in this case though, Keya don’t need to let a ‘nobody’ get under her skin when she got so much more that’s good and positive happening to/for her right now :yes:
    plus, iont eem mess w/social media like that, so the e-banging thing is just ‘strange’ to me. :shrug: (however, I have checked a few e-bangers here at work who wanna get lippy from behind their keyboards, behind their office doors). pick your battles is all i’m saying i guess :tea:

Just Looking says:

Also got me a “friend” and we go to the gym together. He stays on me.
    So me and mista got :hump: more. GOTTCHA

Lil Mo is embarrassing as hell to herself :facepalm: what’s wrong with her ….. damn. She is doing way to much way to much :nono:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Taken San and Nancy I just simply said I would no longer be commenting on the photos on her IG. And left it at that. Because the why my ain’t shyt-ness is set up….

@User: Yea I saw that. I really felt like the “black” girl was straight up black. No mixed. Even had a curly little fro albeit purple. I think they dropped the ball on that one for sure. I am all about the best person getting the role but in an ensemble case based on something prior where the character was truly black you couldn’t find NO ONE? Keke Palmer dead? The annoying girl from Daddies Little Girls??

The other day I googled minister fighting choir members.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IONo what that is, but it sounds hella funny :lol:

—————
    My chill persona says be cool then :tape: no worries

@Jennie did you see her Breakfast Club interview?! I was like :blink:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:hahaha: U so much better than me

Love :love:

————-
    See! :hahaha:

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

my public (including social media) responses are always measured. Never know who is watching. I am often called PC, calm, personable, motivating You know all that stuff you need to do to advance in the white man’s world before you manage to die
    _______________________________________
    This is exactly what I’m trying to teach little sister. She has this attitude that if I feel a certain way about something or someone, I’m going to let them know :facepalm:

Just Looking says:

@luvn – Leave me alone (lil Darryl voice) Then Nancy or Taken was like well keep looking it’s probably out there. SMH

BTW – I asked to borrow 5 dollars

CONGRATS on your Raise :hug:

I also agree w/you (and San) that your friend should have checked her because your friend knows where you were coming from (a good place). Still sounds like this other ‘fren’ is a lil thirsty, cause she busy commenting on your comment instead of addressing what your mutual fren put up. iont feed attention seekers. :shrug:

@Jennie did you see her Breakfast Club interview?! I was like

Just seen it :facepalm: just a damn mess ….. talking bout abortions, 3 somes … just too much :nono: fawkery dot com

DID this guy just try and HUG ME . . :blink:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

pick your battles is all i’m saying i guess
    ——–
    And you are right. She don’t matter in my life, so why do all that for someone who don’t matter. I need these blessing to continue, so let em act right. I did take your advice.

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

_______________________________________
    _________________________

I know a chick like this :facepalm: yeah keep talking to her chile :tea:

:shocked: *goes byke to read* …”Let me act like Taken who is mature, and go get my life.”

like WHO?!
    Nerp! :nono:

luVn_liFe… says:

DID this guy just try and HUG ME . .

:hahaha: :hug:

SOTHERNGRL says:

When keeping it white goes wrong.

talking bout abortions, 3 somes … just too much
    ———
    What I am trying to figure out is, is she saying that this is the real her, and before she could not be herself? Or what? But why did they tell her she had her Easter outfit on?! :hahaha: I still like her, maybe she is trying to figure herself out…I don’t know.

Jerrica says:

Just looking
    Thank you. No ma’am the actual gym. Lol I;m going to ask my mama did she name me after that cartoon. She told me I was named after my uncle.

I’m not a fan of social media beef but I WOULD have responded with a “joke”

see that’s the part i’m not good at :no:
    once i get in my feelings, its hard to opt for a joke instead of the jugular… i’m weak in that area. :pray:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Im just glad you were able to decipher what I wrote. :lol: they gonna shame that actress like they did Zoe Saldana for trying to pla Nina Simone. :yes:

:hahaha: Mo got way too much shyt going on :lol: another example , when keeping it real goes wrong…. if you not trying to help anyone with your testimony :stop: and stfu !!!!! ratchetttttt for real l…. just a damn mess

BTW – I asked to borrow 5 dollars,CONGRATS on your Raise :hug:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :thankyou: $5 :shock: I aint got it :lol:

@JENIE talking bout abortions, 3 somes … just too much :nono: fawkery dot com
    The ignorance;SMH. People think that type of fcukery gives em Cool points
    EwwH

====================

:lol: I go for arsenic, you laughing giddy giddy, don’t even realize I kilt you til 3-4 days later

this kinda gave me the sads :cry:
    sounds like she needs a ‘bless you hort’ and you ill kind pep talk :confused:

@luvn – What guy?

@San – Sometimes it’s difficult at work. There is a young lady in my group that wears her emotions on her sleeves and rolls her eyes on a regular. I’ve had a conversation with the director, about her unprofessional behavior. So I just decided to take the high road and treat her like her like one of the kids. How you doing today, you have a good night and sleep well. Did you bring your lunch.

Jerrica says:

Just looking

is Man yo uncle? :thinking:

let me hush for he thinks im cyber stalking him. :love:

Just Looking says:

This is the only social media I do on a regular and stay out of trouble most of the time. :tea:

Milky, I see you now! :thumbsup:

Nakeya, fugg dat bish (is how I feel-because she doesn’t know you and really you should care less about what some goofs has got to say) Let is roll off like water! THEE WORST thing you can do is to Ignore her all thee way :nun: Like bish, ion see yew :eek:

luVn_liFe… says:

BTW – I asked to borrow 5 dollars,CONGRATS on your Raise :hug:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :thankyou: $5 :shock: I aint got it :lol:
    @JENIE talking bout abortions, 3 somes … just too much :nono: fawkery dot com
    The ignorance;SMH. People think that type of fcukery gives em Cool points
    EwwH

and wasn’t she one of the main ones proclaiming Christianity …. again what churches are these people attending :shrugs: like on some a serious note :blink:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

this kinda gave me the sads
    sounds like she needs a ‘bless you hort’ and you ill kind pep talk
    ———-
    She does, but because she tried it, I don’t have it in me.

VDot says:

Who can blame Winston for stealing Crab legs from Publix..

Wait, they caught Columbus Short stealing crab legs? :wtf: Say it ain’t so.

:rofl: I hope he snatched up some butter too.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Wait, they caught Columbus Short stealing crab legs? Say it ain’t so.

I hope he snatched up some butter too.
    ——–
    With some tatters…yummm

The other day I googled minister fighting choir members.
    ________________________

*clears thoak* um it wasn’t minister fighting anybody; it was woman attacks pastor :tea: (i think it’s still up if you click my name) :rolleyes:

Justlook :yahoo: I’m on FB :yes: I don’t hardly post nothing no more than music or a picture most of the time :yes: but the things I see sometimes is crazy

luVn_liFe… says:

DID this guy just try and HUG ME . . :blink:

Steady up to your old shenanigans EYE see :eek:

:kona:

again what churches are these people attending like on some a serious note

===============

The kind where you ain’t got to wear yo pannie hose :tea: all y’all better get you some Leggs and get yo life

and wasn’t she one of the main ones proclaiming Christianity …. again what churches are these people attending like on some a serious note

they teach them that “christians arent perfect, they are just forgiven” or “he aint thru with me yet” or “only god can judge me”

any one of those statements is like a get out of jail free card. :yes:

extra points if you get it tatted on your neck where st. peter can see it when you get to the pearly gates. :thumbsup:

Just Looking says:

Ya’ll have made up my mind. I will be having PAID for crab legs on Saturday.

How do you steal them though? Every where I purchase them from, you order pay and then you get them…..

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hold up….did this girl really answer the job phone “who diss”?!

Jerrica says:

User: Naw, at least I hope not. But he could be with the sh*t he says.

Not the hose stocking debate agane :scared:

missyJ says:

Wait, they caught Columbus Short stealing crab legs? Say it ain’t so.
    ================

From where?! Lawd it don’t even matter. You cain’t just roll out of REd Lobster without paying yer bill. It taint right!

Does Columbus have parents to come put him under conservatorship like the sprites do fah their “eccentrics”?

luVn_liFe… says:

DID this guy just try and HUG ME . .

told yo ass to put on a bra. see there. :rules:

:waves: @ Nancy – :chase: Knew it was you. :rofl:

Let me get my phone out….

Because the why my ain’t shyt-ness is set up….

:phew: I’m proud of you Keya. i know it was hard, but you managed to fly above it. :pigsfly:

Kandi voice:
    :whistle: I fly above all the drama
    I-I-I… I fly above it :pigsfly:

———-
    Right, but you have to actually live right. Not live ratchet and then say all that. But whatever. It’s one thing to play but this she doing…

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

The other day I googled minister fighting choir members.
    ________________________

Just seen it :ghost:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hold up….did this girl really answer the job phone “who diss”?!

:facepalm:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Anyway, was I wrong to feel like she need to step off? Am I petty?
    ***************
    No. You just pregnant. Yall go from :happy: , :cuss: , :pizz: to :zzz: She will be alright.

VDot says:

Nevermind, I had to :pc: It was the “alleged” Florida QB rapist stealing crab legs. :lol:

again what churches are these people attending like on some a serious note
    ===============

>>>> :danban:

COOKING
    That lil guys is such a cutie (your gravi) :oldman:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Nancy thanks! Can’t let that raggedy, tragedy steal my joy. #Amen

User Friendly says:

luVn_liFe… says:
    DID this guy just try and HUG ME . .
    told yo ass to put on a bra. see there.

VDot says:

:rofl: Is that what yall talking about :lol: He just stealing every damn thing :lol: :no: smh

:waves: @ Professor – How iz you? :hug:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Luvin you still at work with your girls out?! lol No wonder people now wanna hug. *the guy thinking oh they are sofftttt* :hahaha:

Thank you for your support Jenie. :hug: Today, I can do the right thing.
    … but thank GOD for new mercies every morning, ’cause tomorrow :no: I be round here acting like San :facepalm:
    :rofl: :hug: @San

that raggedy, tragedy
    ==============
    COOKING still wired, was out till :eek: o’clock :bounce:

Just seen a video with TI trying to be Malcom X with TheGame and some other dudes :facepalm:

LUVN – Come in here talking about she got a raise

:tittays:

Tsk! Tsk: Sheesh No Damn Wonder

:waves: Ladies and lady boys let em out. :tittays: We all need raises damnit

DID this guy just try and HUG ME . .

you round there bra-less, AGANE?! :shocked:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

———
    Oh boy, Not Malcolm though :facepalm:

:hahaha: Leave me alone Nancy :box:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

DID this guy just try and HUG ME . .

you round there bra-less, AGANE?! :shocked:

:eek: He remembered from last time :kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

They just don’t know, I can be the nicest sweetest person, till you make my shyt list :nono: Its hard to get off that :phew: I’ve had coworkers say I’m intimidating, but nope I just give it to you straight no chaser. No charity cases round here

San ah make ya dance says:

Nancy! I told you I needed you to hit me up about something. Maybe you didn’t see :huh: :biggrin:

LUVN – Come in here talking about she got a raise

Tsk! Tsk: Sheesh No Damn Wonder

Ladies and lady boys let em out. We all need raises damnit

:waves: me with my bra in my hand trying to get a raise like Luvie.

Im mad that you said lady boys tho. EJ need a raise too, huh?

VDot says:

He just stealing every damn thing

So wrong, but :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:

me with my bra in my hand trying to get a raise like Luvie.
    ———–
    Well shyt let me adjust these straps :boobs:

He tryna feel your lady lumps through your shirt @Nan.

New bish who training me everyDAY trying to catch up with me at LUNCH time. No bish. Just cause you eat out vending machines all day…you will knat impose on my hour. Done changed lunch to 1 pm just so I can come in lunchroom and eat in peace. Fyl.

missyJ says:

Well shyt let me adjust these straps

=====================

————-
    I cant stand ppl like this. It is time to eat and ONLY eat. We talk all day. I need to eat in peace to enjoy :cuss:

Can’t let that raggedy, tragedy steal my joy. #Amen

:blink: did she call her a “raggedy tragedy” tho?????
    :ghost:

No catch up with me @ lunch to go over shyt @San. Had me over there til 230p Monday. Bc HER azz dont TAKE lunch. 1 pm it be quiet and seats available in this lunch room. I KNOW she over there looking for me.

Maybe you didn’t see :huh: :biggrin:

:hide: okay, don’t hit me (again) :cool:

now what was my assignment, Ma’am?

Tink Tink :newbie: says:

Hey guys….I’m expecting a new bundle of joy in a few months and was wondering if Sandra and SR Rose family was getting together to get my little girl something for her arrival?

VDot says: Wait, they caught Columbus Short stealing crab legs? :wtf: Say it ain’t so.

:rofl: I hope he snatched up some butter too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Columbus short stole some TOO :blink:
    Winston has been suspended . .

YES HEffas! I DO HAVe on a BRA, it was just that one Time :tea:

EJ need a raise too, huh?

:think: um, i belee in EJ’s case we should be discussing a ‘lift’

missyJ says:

I KNOW she over there looking for me.

===========

I can see it now, Dubb in the mop closet :kona: :pizza: :kona:

:hide: okay, don’t hit me (again) :cool:

now what was my assignment, Ma’am?
    —————-
    :hahaha: You said you did HR. I’m trying to get my resume more gears towards that. I need pointers.

me with my bra in my hand trying to get a raise like Luvie.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :crying1:

MamA Always said never tell ur deepest secrets You’ll get hurt that way

Gigi26 says:

:claps: GO Jerrica!! You lookt good too hunny :yes: Shiid I ain’t tryin to drop but I lost a good 2 inches off my waist n shyt :yes: Workout plan is coming along! :nun:

——————
    NO :nono: out of order. Lunches aint paid for. I don’t know you people at lunch time :huh:

*geared sheesh :facepalm:

He tryna feel your lady lumps through your shirt @Nan.

:no: dats Luvie round there burlesque-ing in the office (trust, if’n i unleash these wonder womens up in here, my job gonna be on the news – got my blinds up cause it’s raining and my computer desk faces the window – that’s public indecency roundst these parts) :tea:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

EJ need a raise too, huh?
    :think: um, i belee in EJ’s case we should be discussing a ‘lift’
    Him and Luvn friends. :yes:

He got a raise and :newpost:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

luvie need a partition for her office

________________________________

Oh, Baby Girl I can’t help you with that. I’m not on the Employment side (and frankly our entire employment team is a bunch of nincompoops!)… on top of that we not to long ago had a lil trouble w/the O I G cause our hiring practices were so bad (qualified applicants never stood a chance cause it was a friends & family hook-up type operation over there. personally, i haven’t completed a resume in yeeeeeeeears, so i’m useless on that front. in general though, i know that colleagues in other orgs stress membership in HR associations, such as SHRM, and the SPHR cert seems to be a big deal amongst the younger set. I’m in Compensation, so the CCP is the ‘measure’ for our discipline.

MissL says:

finally I get to graduate from lurker to member hi auntie hi all :newbie: