Wendy Williams Covers UPTOWN

Wendy Williams covers UPTOWN

Talk Diva Wendy Williams covers the April 2014 “Travel Issue” of UPTOWN magazine.

The cover interview reveals a side of Wendy Williams you’ve never seen before.

Wendy Williams covers UPTOWN

The interview offers such tid bits as how Wendy came up with her innocent sounding tag line, “How U Doin?”

Williams’ now innocent and disarming tag line, “How You Doin’?” was originally created as a code phrase for a man who might be gay. Her McCarthy-esque witch hunt in the latter end of the ’90s for a popular rapper rumored to be gay had listeners glued to the dial and in on the search. People would fax (yes, fax) Williams intel that she would vet and share onair depending on its degree of juiciness. The sexual steeplechase swirled the city into a feverish tizzy. Puff Daddy (as Diddy was known then and has, according to recent reports, re-appropriated) dominated the radio waves and, with his Bad Boy Records brigade of groups and seemingly endless parade of hits, was hip-hop’s reigning emperor. And still, despite Hot 97’s heavy dependence on his supply, even he wasn’t off-limits in Williams’ daily gossip bombs and sticky innuendos. Then, in 1998, Hot 97 unceremoniously fired her.

Wendy Williams covers UPTOWN2

Check out behind the scenes video at the photo shoot for Wendy Williams cover story [VIEW VIDEO].

Source:

Annika Harris
Digital Associate Editor
UPTOWN

189 Responses to “Wendy Williams Covers UPTOWN”

Wasting time says:

Something about this pics just don’t :shrug:

cover shot looks nice, 2nd shot is okay (but too much emphasis on the fact that she has no hips and those gawd awful implants make her look way too top heavy). 3rd pic :huh: something’s off… looks like she has the mumps or something :think:

VicKaLiCious says:

Look my Auntie Wendy. Whew I love this broad!

Wasting time says:

I think they are too ‘dark’ Nancy. Def different from what we are used to seeing . . . .

Smonae says:

Best I’ve seen her :applause:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Say what you want (and you will :lol: ) But Wendy is look goodT. She is serving :nun: Best photo shoot I have seen of her :yes:

:no:

in other :wtf: news…..Lindsay Lohan said she had a miscarriage while filming her show on OWN. who I ask, is boning LiLo raw dog? :vomit:

Yep, Wasting… def something with the way she’s lit, the smoky eye, and, nude lip… (also, I have no idea what mumps is :shrug: but it sounded like it fit here) :kona:

Matchsticks says:

she looks nice, but I promise she really needs to sue whomever did her nose job for malpractice…I can NEVER keep my focus off her lopsided and unevenly opened nostrils… :no:

VAALLDAY says:

She looks nice, HOWEVER that right nostril on cover though…YIKES!

who I ask, is boning LiLo raw dog? :vomit:
    _________________________

umm… her ‘supplier’?

Matchsticks says:

oh and the ghey rappers she stayed going in on were Method Man and Redman… :yes:

VAALLDAY says:

She looks nice, HOWEVER that right nostril on cover though…YIKES!
    April 21, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Photoshop gone wrong looks weird :blink:

A.J. says:

Good Afternoon Fine Folks :waves:

The best I have EVER seen Wendy.

I’m asking for a friend; like when you have two different shaped nostrils, what exactly does that mean?

When one sniffs cocaine through the nose, does it remove the inner lining of the nose and the shapes changes? Again, I’m asking for a friend as I say NO to drug use.

Medical Minute or nah?

Matchsticks says:

oh and the ghey rappers she stayed going in on were Method Man and Redman…

I totally can see that :thinking:

A.J. says:

:rofl: at matchsticks and jenie we are >>>>here<<<<

missyJ says:

She looks nice, HOWEVER that right nostril on cover though…YIKES!

===============

You typed it I thought it…

I had a teacher who was badly burned in a fire, and his plastic surgeon FAWKED his nostrils awl the way up. :facepalm: couldn’t even concentrate for the whole school trying for to figure out the way his sinuses was set up

2Unruly says:

Beautiful and classy.

I am loving this wig though :nun: werk beesh !!!! Yassssssssssss Getting me some ideas

Matchsticks says:

:rofl: @A.J. that is the ONE THING I can never get past on Wendy, she’s tall so her broad shoulders and boob implants will make her look larger, her wigs are to be expected, and her feet…well, like I said, she’s tall and it’s hard to be tall with small foots! But them damn nostrils make me wanna THROW something!

Not the wig in the red dress :nono: but the cover wig is everything …. well atleast that style :yes:

A.J. says:

Love that Bvlgari Serpenti watch in the 3rd pic tho!!

__________________________________

*opens blog window… pushes missyJ out* :hi: :pigsfly:
    :rolleyes:

Great pics of the homie. Now let me get on fo yall start dragging my girl if you didn’t already.

A.J. says:

Love that Bvlgari Serpenti watch in the 3rd pic tho!!

Chile :nun: I really need a watch like that in my life yassssssss hunty yassssssssssss

A.J. says:

Dem hoofs stay trapped like beez in da trap!!! Can of biscuits (just opened) often come to mind.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I am loving this wig though werk beesh !!!! Yassssssssssss Getting me some ideas

:huh: it bet not be that mad hatter one thats in the second pic :nono: no maam. your arms too short to box with that high top wig.

the distance btw her eyebrows and her part is yay wide. top of that wig is in a galaxy far far away, in a distant land…..

weFukNorNah says:

i can’t

JerseyGirl68 says:

Werk it, Miss Wendy!!! Jersey stand up!!!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Not the wig in the red dress but the cover wig is everything …. well atleast that style

:lol: I should have scrolled up. but hey, at least you know I had yo back. :thumbsup: I wasnt gone let you go out like that.

Before I leave, did any of yall see the new Terry McMillan movie this weekend with Whoopie and Ving? It’s a tear jerker.

JerseyGirl68 says:

Werk it, Miss Wendy!!! Jersey stand up!!
    ******************

Where you from Jersey Girl? I’m from Monmouth County like Wendy. ‘Cept I’m from the ghetto part.

missyJ says:

I’m not exactly sure why she done kicked over that stool.

Great pics of the homie.

:cloud:

she said the bigger the hair and boobs the smaller it makes her waist look. :shrugs:

Smonae says:

Best I’ve seen her

She always looks good to me. I guess I’m not picky about a woman’s looks. :shrug:

Matchsticks says:

@Bird

I tried to stay up and watch it but fell asleep. I’m going to try and catch it Wednesday…

SOTHERNGRL says:

PICS 1&3 look very pretty and soft; and it is very hard to make her look soft

weFukNorNah says:

that stool like wtf i do lol

Before I leave…

Why are you leaving so early?

so, the first pic looks much softer than the 3rd. the 3rd pic appears to be overly retouched, like someone got distracted and the resulting image started to morph into a b. scott look-alike :think:

weFukNorNah says:

Day late and a dollar short was wack..

missyJ says:

=========

Nawl, I ain’t even heard of it. I LITERALLY said to myself this weekend Whopie don’t act enough, I need to see her in something soon

Waits to see if Bird gets an answer :lol:
    I thought everyone knew where how you doing came form? She used to do it for exactly that same reason when she first started he talk show :shrugs:

User Friendly says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

See 23 :nun:

User Friendly says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:happy: :love:

*raise your hand if you are watching Lyndsey’s show on OWN*
    Hand down… And I normally like reality tv.
    Lindsey just seems dirty and nasty to me

Matchsticks says:

*raise your hand if you are watching Lyndsey’s show on OWN*
    Hand down… And I normally like reality tv.
    Lindsey just seems dirty and nasty to me

you know how when you remove a toilet from its base, and the piping has all kind of muck and crud caked around it from rust, moisture and other things…and there’s rings and residue everywhere…yeah, that’s what Lindsey makes me think of…

yeah, that’s what Lindsey makes me think of…
    ________________________

oh. my. :ghost:

missyJ says:

*raise your hand if you are watching Lyndsey’s show on OWN*

=============

My left and my right are in my pockets. I got no fawks to give for that show., Girl ain’t got nothing new to talk about. Her ol broke azz, need to be letting folks count her freckles for a dolla on Venice Beach.

Lindsay looks sticky. Like dirty kitchen floors. I wanna know who the baby deddy was.

San ah make ya dance says:

The best she ever gonna look :eek:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Lindsey looks like Honey Boo Boo and them would be like :nono: BISH you nasty gone

San ah make ya dance says:

—————–
    :eek:

Rupaul’s Drag Race

missyJ says:

==========

Mmhhmm… :tea: member that list she made, talmbout that was step 5 of AA. Heyul naw that was her potential child support victim list. I haven’t been through AA but I know ain’t nary a step called name your he-hoez.

Lindsey looks like she hangs out in the restroom of the visitor center when you cross the state line. she hides out in the stalls and won’t let you pass thru the exit until you give her your unfinished cigarette or some pocket change.

She a tanned version of Rayon in “Dallas Buyers Club”

Matthew Mcconaughey: DUDE. SHAKE Rayon’s HAND. NO. NO. :nono: Brang your azz over here and SHAKE IT.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Or at truck stops. Lot lizard. Like the yt bish on “Hustle and Flow”

Rupaul’s Drag Race

or Rocky Horror Show :tea:

Before I leave…

Why are you leaving so early?
    *****************

Long story. Suffice it to say, my position is finally being eliminated. So I been trying to catch up on this project that I have been neglecting for a month. I don’t want to leave my old group in a bind and I don’t want them talkin bad about me during my job search so everything has to be perfect.

Sorry to hear that Bird :( You seemed to enjoy that job

I read that she had a miscarriage and all I could think about for some reason was the movie scarface when he said ole girl couldn’t have any kids because of that coke ….. he roasted her azz :rofl: I love that movie by the way :love:

The Pearl! says:

I watched A Day Late and a Dollar Short – I was disappointed. Seems like they left so much out….SO much! I know it’s hard to adapt a book to the screen, but I’ve seen other movies based on books that were done better. It was nice to see ole Ving — I thought that damned Holiday Heart movie ENDED his career….big ass sittin up acting in a damned dress. :no:

GellySammich says:

:crying: yall don’t even take pity on the girl when she going thru thangs. :crying1: truck stops Jesus

The Pearl! says:

I love holiday heart though :ashamed: lol

Aprilbaby says:

Wow her face is hard! That wig is nice tho! I need to see her pregnant. I need proof.

Gelly that baby is adorable :love: to cute

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Sorry to hear that Bird You seemed to enjoy that job
    ***********************

It was good for my resume, but I didn’t love the position. It’s all good. My boss gave me plenty of warming and I have a couple of solid leads within my company. I have a funny feeling it’s going to work out this time around. Yall remember how much trouble I had last time.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I been in love with Michelle Pfeiffer EVERY DAYUM SINCE. :rofl:

Tony was touched in the dayum HEAD YO. Justa cray :yahoo:

Ewww Wendy :thumbsdown: I judge ppl who like her too. Hmm. :tea:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Hey roses im back. So yall like these pics of Ms. Williams? :coffee:

The Pearl! says:

…big ass sittin up acting in a damned dress.

:lol: Ben Vereen, Tyler Perry, Martin Lawrence, the Wayans brothers…..if anything, dressing up like women seems to help black actors. :shrugs:

hell, even Robin Williams got his Mrs. Doubtfire on.

I love holiday heart though lol
    ________
    But Jenie, what did Ving do after Holiday Heart? Negro been missing in action for YEARS!

Ewww peep toes. *falls out laughing* Old lady.

***********************

I haven’t read the book, but I know the movie had to be missing stuff. It could have been better if it was in a movie, but with commercial breaks they barely had any time to tell the story. Maybe I need to read the book.

@Bird :hug: I hope you get placed soon. I’m sure you will tho; every company loves and retains their prized negros!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hey if Wes Snipes can recover from being Noxzema Jackson…. :ghost:

I always said that is the reason Ving was naked for Baby Boy though. He HAD to overcome Holiday Hort. Somehow…someway… :dead:

Just Looking says:

Good Day All :happy:

Wendy Williams MUA did the damn thang, she should hire this person to beat her face errr day! This is a look I love her, she is give me glamour. She looks like she have a life makeover. :yes:

@Bird – A day late, 50 buck short….it was great, but yes it’s so hard to put a novel onto the screen. Whoopi did a great job, as well as everyone else.

The Pearl! says:

…big ass sittin up acting in a damned dress.

hell, even Robin Williams got his Mrs. Doubtfire on.

B-b-but, Ving was the ugliest woman EVER! (With the possible of Wesley Snipes) sittin up there pursing his lips and shyt…ghastly!

hell, even Robin Williams got his Mrs. Doubtfire on.

Men dress as women all the time. Neil Patrick Harris is getting big bucks on broadway doing a remake about a tranny. Only Black ppl tak it personal.

There is to be a Mrs. Doubtfire 2. How weird. :shrug:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Draya – What is Kenya Saying? I tried to read, but I started to go blind…..

San ah make ya dance says:

—————
    Book have me crying everytime :crying1:

I thought that damned Holiday Heart movie ENDED his career
    _________________________

:huh: nah don’t chu say NATHAN bad bout Holiday Hort :nono: that role will live on in perpetuity :nun:

The Pearl! says:

@Bird, the book was good. A little hard to get into at first, but worth the read!!!! :yes:

Ewww peep toes.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ever since her azz got them “things that go bump in the night” feet of hern fixed she STAY tryna show them off. I aint never gonna get the pic out of my mine…of them bastards throwing gang signs in the pics that were released. :eek:

Good luck @Bird. You will find something sis.

I watched it twice and didnt care for it at all. Whoopi is whoopi…her fat costume was ridiculously low budget and not fitting the star that is Whoopi. Loved Ving. Pretty much hated all the daughters…except Kim Elise. Loved Mekhi. :heart:

missyJ says:

hell, even Robin Williams got his Mrs. Doubtfire on.

================

Y’all heard they making a sequel and that ol lipsy doorter said “Her name Bennet and she ain’t in it”

Buttercup says:

Wendy’s face doesn’t look too long when she doesn’t wear a part in the middle of hear head. I prefer her look on the cover.

I love holiday heart though lol
    ________

The Tournament …. :shrugs: hell that went straight to dvd :lol:

awwwwwwwww… wook at wittle Gelly :love: a·dor·a·ble she is :yes:

GellySammich says:

Thanks Jen! Her was so purdy with her bedazzled Easter pacifier :love:

missyJ says:

hell, even Robin Williams got his Mrs. Doubtfire on.
    ================

But why though :shrugs: I love that movie :love:

The Pearl! says:

Don’t get me wrong — I don’t hate all men-in-dress movies…it’s just that Ving looked so ridiculous and he’s so manly and whatnot to be sittin there acting all prissy — it was just too much for me to take!

:love: awwwwww the babies

*************************
    I was going to provide you with a list, but it is waaaaay too long. Ain’t nobody got time for that. I stopped counting at 20 roles and I was not even halfway through the list of his parts. Baby Boy came out after Holiday Heart and kinda gave him his manhood back.

GellySammich says:

:huh: why would she be? Them kids like 30… maybe he cross dressing for his grands =/

Just Looking says:

@Mac – :happy: Missed you :hug:

I just like seeing black folks on.

Normally I deplore Mekhi, still made at him for saying he ex wife was horrible in the bed. *giggles

Mekhi did a great job. :yes:

GellySammich says:

BABE! :hug: :kiss:

The Pearl! says:

@Gelly, your baby girl is precious!!!!

GellySammich says:

:hug: thanks Nancy
    =/ dang gotta go already

Just Looking says:

:waves: <<<<< Taking Baby…

Gelly, awww can I have her for 15 minutes. I promise as soon as her brow wrinkle to cry you can have her back.

Just Looking says:

@Mac – :happy: Missed you :hug:
    I just like seeing black folks on.

He said that ? :shock:

things that go bump in the night”

:hahaha: :hide: I used to say thats why she was such a nasty person…feet hurt, everything hurt. :yes:

@Bird I hope you get placed soon. I’m sure you will tho; every company loves and retains their prized negros!
    *********************

I ain’t too proud for Affirmative Action.

Heyyy Gelllyyyyy! :hug:

Byeeeee Gelly :(

I just like seeing black folks on.

:yes: Me too! In the 90s there were a lot more Black dramas, hopefully thats happening again! We have plenty of books we can turn to film since ppl dont seem to be too creative these days :lol:

:hug: I miss you.

I ain’t too proud for Affirmative Action.

Ha-Larious! :hahaha: IKTR!

He said that ?
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    that he couldnt get it up cause Malinda Wms came to bed with a scarf on her head. Lie to you not.

Matchsticks says:

so Mimi and Nikko have a part 2 already filmed….

He said that ?
    ^^^^^^^^^^

:nono:

Mimi and Nikko :deadhorse: already over that azz …..

Buttercup says:

Lawd, if Gelly doesn’t take that down that beautiful baby out of that gravi. Got my uterus :bounce:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ microfiche aka DUBB

ON Melinda and Mehki

Yeah, I tried to find the article, you have it indexed somewhere? ^giggles.

Yeah, they went hard on each other. He was like I need a down arse chic. A chic with a little ho like tendencies. She don’t have to do ****, I got maids and schit for that. Not quoting but he went in on the girl.

He been married two or three times and she’s been married twice…. :shrug: But they were really young like early 20’s

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

No self defense training
    No psychotropic med refill
    No only friend

RIP Velvet

____________________________
    :wtf:
    was it just scarves? was he harmed by a scarf when he was a child? could she wear hats? was it just scarves in bed, or could she wear them when she was upright, in daylight? again :wtf:

=======
    Well dang! 98% of the time, I go to bed wearing a scarf, bonnet, etc. It sounds like he was trying to cast the blame of his impotence on someone else.

Wasting time says:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

On Mrs Doubtfire. That was my Big Momma’s FAVORITE movie. I swear when she finally let us buy her a VCR she watched it like 2x a week. :wail: I miss her.

Wasting time says:

I know Mikehi aint the only man to feel that way. Mr Time and I had a deal, I don’t wrap my hair anymore so that is now void. I don’t want to see him in wave cap and he don’t want me in a bonnet/scarf.

Just Looking says:

@Draya….Lawd… Po Kenya More the Queen.

Heard that she dropped the charges, is this true?

Beta says:

BLIND ITEM: (THIEFING)

Times must be hard for this raspy voiced rapper.

Allegedly, a waitress claims that he tried to steal her tips when he sat down at a table with his crew; she had yet to clear the table.

The waitress asked for her money, he allegedly said: “B**ch, you better get up outta of my face!”

She went to get her manager, he only returned the money when the manager threatened to call the cops.

A few minutes later, he and his boys stormed out.

Not too long ago, he bragged about owning property in New York.

He also bragged about his so called woman who he discreetly beat on a regular basis.

He’s arrogant, his hygiene is bad yet he still fronts.

This man is in his 40’s and he still rolls like a teenager.

A woman who used to hang out with his crew says, ‘It’s as if he got jealous of attractive women-like a woman would.’

No wonder suspect rumors have surrounded him his entire career.

Who is he?

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

:yawn: Y’all being shyt today or nah? :coffee:

Beta is it Method Man :thinking:

missyJ says:

============
    Lilmissy got it for Christmas I think. That guhl love that movie.

I don’t think they should make a sequel

Just Looking says:

@Mrs. Time – Yeah, me and mista had same convo. I said, look NEGRO, what is I to do? Heck he fall asleep before I do, So, I try and sleep without it, but most night it’s on, just like his farts and belching.

=========
    That’s awesome that y’all could compromise! Did you end up putting satin pillowcases on all of the pillows?

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Who’s momma is this worldstarhiphop dot com/apple/video.php?v=wshhC5M3vTWEu1SjVG0H

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

:thinking: dirty raspy voiced rapper. First to come to mind is Jim Jones but i don’t know if he ever owned property in the city.

Wasting time says:

Yeah, I got a satin pillow case for my pillow and a little satin throw pillow too; just to be on the safe side :lol:

Runs into the blog :shock: GELLY!!! OTB!!! Hold me and hug my neck :happy:

Wasting time says:

Beta who it be boo ?

Beta says:

Ion know I’m with User :think: Method Man :shrug:

raspy voice is Ja Rule too but I know Meth has been accused of beating on his wife and being gay so Im just guessing.

nobody would bother to do a blind item on DMX. we already know he shot out. :shrugs:

Buttercup says:

I came to bed one night without my scarf, and Honey Dip noticed. I told him that I forgot it at my place, so he pulled out a bonnet I left at his place from way back when we lived in GA. He doesn’t mind the crunch of my shower cap under my scarf when I deep condition overnight or my Celie plaits when I let my hair air dry :lol: If we move in together, I think I’d make the transition to satin pillowcases though.

I just watched the most disturbing true story on Netflix :shocked:
    it’s called “Crazy Love” and it’s about this strange lawyer dude obsessed with this woman… I was simply speechless by the end of the movie. :no:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@Butter THIS is true :love:

So we have a new hire…and of course she is some kin to a bigwig. Ok. Good for you. Rah rah bitch. That dont have chit to do with me. :shrug: Until I hear this bitch EXCLAIM to someone “thanks for introducing yourself! Not everybody does that!”

:huh:

:think:

So another manager says, “well who haven’t you met?”

Why I got up and walked out? And I’m just now coming back. :hahaha: Crakka ass crakkas I swear. :eyeroll: :tea:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@Nancy have you watched Contracted on Netflix?

MrsTee! Ma ki dada! :hug: :2dance: Happy Easter! :heart:

:lol: :hahaha: :heart:

@Butter THIS is true :love:
    =========
    Yeah, I think he kinda sweet on me :grill:

NAH RASPY RAPPER WOULD BE Jadakiss :tea:

Draya said “that’s what strippers do” puppylove says:

@Nancy have you watched Contracted on Netflix?

:eek: that shyt right there …. a coworker had me watch that movie months ago and :phew: chile !

NAH RASPY RAPPER WOULD BE Jadakiss

:thinking: you think so ? His voice is not raspy

==========
    :rofl: Try to hold out until your change comes, Bey.

does Jadakiss have a wife tho?

I :love: his voice.

:rolleyes: F ‘em, is how I feel. My new VP just hired one of his old cronies from his old gig. Dude came in my office asking for a memo. I gave it to him ONLY because he said my boss told him to ask me… didn’t even bother to introduce himself, so the next staff mtg when he stands up, I said (just loud enough for all to hear) “oh, he’s in HR? I thought he was from IT” :shrug: :tea:

Just Looking says:

@Mac – Play nice…We got mouths to feed. All des plantations iz all like. Now you introduce urself. No gone on now.

Cause if you don’t, the news will spread and we all we have it hard this week.

:karate: STOP LYING ON KISS! :blink: Nahhh. Couldnt be..could it. :eek:

And Jada doesnt have bad hygiene! Hygeine… :think: It cant be Diddy!

Two snaps and a circle!
    Wendy looks FANtabulous in that red dress….

but is the eye color/shadow on her eyes two diffrent shades on each side
    :think:

@Nancy have you watched Contracted on Netflix?

___________________________

:think: *goes to check my watchlist*

luVn_liFe… says:

Two snaps and a circle!
    Wendy looks FANtabulous in that red dress….

but is the eye color/shadow on her eyes two diffrent shades on each side
    _________________________

they must forgot to photoshop on the rest of her makeup like they did Lady Gaga the other day :hahaha:

Bizzle :happy: Pls send me babygirls addy :crying1: i got tops.
    I keep putting it in my phone ;…
    but
    not saving it correctly??!??!

Just Looking says:

@Jenie?

Is this it?
    Contracted — A young girl is date-raped by a stranger at a party …2013?

This movie? It look like, something I need to watch during daylight hours…

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

but Jada calls himself the raspy voiced rapper :yes: and he is from NY. I AM JUST GOING BY THE CONTEXT CLUES :stop: :lol:

*lip sneer* Yall never felt like something was worth it? :no: See…she just don’t even know that she woke a sleeping dog! The more I thought about it… Now I remember when this heffa first came in here, damn near dressed for the beach, thats when she was intro’d as bigwig’s sister…so actually bitch, I have met you, I just didnt share my name. *hair toss*

Since you got the job we need to “meet” again? No. **** you very much. Anyway, point being, found my worth it. :eek:

User Friendly says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Two snaps and a circle!
    Wendy looks FANtabulous in that red dress….

but is the eye color/shadow on her eyes two diffrent shades on each side
    _________________________

they must forgot to photoshop on the rest of her makeup
    ~~~~
    But do you see it in the first pic too??

havent’ watched it Puppy, but it ill already on my list :bite: :hide: I can’t watch it right now though. I need a moment :phew:

Wasting time says:

Take it back Mistaken!!!
    Take it back; none of the rest of that describes Kiss :cuss:
    :mad: :no:

Matchsticks says:

Draya said “that’s what strippers do” puppylove says:

@Nancy have you watched Contracted on Netflix?

I watched this shyt a few weeks ago… :eek: :kona:

:huh: B u angered ?

People like that need to be drawn, quartered and beaten with a hot wet rag :no:
    Easter was goodt. I promise you 4 times as mannie people showed up for church than normal. I never understood that. Then they come OVERDONE. This one man and his wife had on matching lime green shiny suits with them twins POLY and ESTHER. They was older too. They should know better :facepalm:

SOTHERNGRL says:

What have yall done why we still in here?

Buttercup says:

I thought of Jim Jones when I read the blind item only because he looks like he showers once every other week.

Cause if you don’t, the news will spread and we all we have it hard this week.

:hahaha: :rofl: Well yall canget ready to be put out in the sun! Im a little salty with the company anyway @Looking even tho I work in a different environment I always felt a kindred connection with my kinfolk in the “black” positions. Well somebody let it slip that the kin folk dont see the girl the same way :blink: Why I fukking never! Ughhhhh. Im literally the only person fighting for their rights (rights the rest of us get with no question) and they down there saying I’m uncle Tom game proper? Gawdddd my peepah :shank:

Matchsticks says:

A young girl is date-raped by a stranger at a party …
    _________

but she ain’t date raped…she WILLINGLY has sex with this weirdo…the character is screwed up and confused in the head in general…

This movie? It look like, something I need to watch during daylight hours…
    ________________________

right! …and then still be all :scared:

!!!!!! This!!! This chit right here! I know I can ever understand it! The privilege..the expectations! I can never understand it and I might be lightweight jealous but oh my gawd nothing will piss me off faster than an entitled son of a bitch.

luv please dont make me scroll up and take another close look at Wendell. :no:

Buttercup says:

Yall never felt like something was worth it?
    ==========
    :yes: I’ve certainly been there before. I just want someone to be gainfully employed, because I’m not sure I’m going to last until I give my notice.

User Friendly says:luv please dont make me scroll up and take another close look at Wendell.
    ~~~~~~
    the photo shopping tweeks have her easy on the eyes right now though

Bizzle :happy: Pls send me babygirls addy :crying1: i got tops.
    I keep putting it in my phone ;…
    but
    not saving it correctly??!??!

:hahaha: OK! I will. PROMISE! I had to actually schedule a post office visit. :confused: I have chit in my trunk rat now :no: I owe Gelly some chit. You. Fay. :no: I found a skirt I been taking back for two months. :no: Life aint been.

=======
    :rofl: Yesterday was our first time going in some months. I felt that it would be a good time to get back on track.

Lady Gaga the other day

Mayne CaCa is one ugly mutherfukka. :no: No wonder she scream its only skin deep.

Life aint been.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Gabby *LIP QUIVER* i thought U was in Paree, hit the lotto or something
    :crying1:

FCUK

B u angered ?

A touch…ppl expecting things. But Im slightly amused by it as well. *raised brow* Which is never good for the other porty involved. :lol:

People like that need to be drawn, quartered and beaten with a hot wet rag :no:

OMG :rofl: :rofl: Where is Brenden I need to talk about my sorry ass brother!!! Dropped his FOUR girls off at church friend (All under 5…chit maybe under 4!) at the church steps! Kicked them out so fast my older niece couldn’t find the baby’s shoe! He drove off with one of them! :rofl:

They was already late..so you know the church dog you..make you walk to the front pews..chile them chirren was cutting up. My mama —-> :no:

:rofl: <—-me!

:lol: Well I thank you for the vote of calm confidence. Ohhhh they working my nerves tho. This new UDI rule needs to be implemented by Sept and we dont even have a plan…why we need a plan? Just enter the chit right? No. Not in the world of justifying positions and job security :eyeroll: . But when the deadline comes and we are out of compliance or close to it they will come find the Black girl, I just know it. *deep sigh*

*tucks hair behind ears* Its fine. Im the Child of African Queens and kings and Jesus and chit. :|

Buttercup says:

Bey’s brother needs a good :spank: I know Mama Bey raised him better than that.

:newpost: Since they left us :rolleyes:

*clutches my bosom* THE AUDACITY :shock:
    You know some of them people *refuses to say our* get into certain position and they think they and their black skin have fully assimilated. And anyone who is not on their perceived glass ceiling level is not worthy of the colleague title.
    I am so ready to find another gig. I can tell I am not living up to even HALF of my full potential here. And the department/track they have me on is not where I want to be. The longer I stay the more I will be pigeon holed and identified :no: I CAN’T. I refuse to make my future what you want me to be just because it serves your agenda.

Dont let them do it to you MisT. :no: Always keep your eyes open. I need to be my own boss. Cant trade one plantation for another….I peeped someone’s consulting fee and thats the route I need!

Fated4Greatness says:

:huh: all of these pics look a little off :kona: