Apollo Nida Apologizes to T.I. for Involving Him in His Mess

Apollo Nida Apologizes to T.I.

After disgraced reality TV personality Apollo Nida pleaded guilty to a multitude of federal crimes, he was pegged as a government snitch by gossip tabloid TMZ.com.

Apollo lashed out at a TMZ producer, calling him a liar and asserting that the plea agreement documents in TMZ’s report contained similar language to rap tycoon T.I. Harris‘s federal plea agreement. If you recall, T.I. served time for probation violation and weapons charges.

Apollo Nida Apologizes to T.I.

Apollo apologized publicly to T.I. on his Twitter account for basically calling him a snitch.

The convicted felon apologized again to T.I. in person at Jamie Foster Brown‘s Sister 2 Sister event in Atlanta last night.

133 Responses to “Apollo Nida Apologizes to T.I. for Involving Him in His Mess”

Gigi26 says:

Apollo..just sit on your hands and STFU forever please.

Phaedra, go get your kids tested for the trait your husband clearly possesses in his brain…or lack thereof.

:no:

And TI did cooperate with the FEDS…either he did or he’d still be prison. That’s FACT.

I think he was clarifying WHAT he said for those that like to insinuate and make stuff up. If he was saying he WASN’T a snitch (which he was :eek: ) then him comparing himself TO T.I and Mike Vick would him saying neither were they? :shrugs: Reading is fundamental

coco creamy says:

lord my people :coffee: myyyyyy people. just can’t get that slave mind out of them. :smh:

Gigi26 says:

Killer Mike don’t sound as articulate in that description on instagram lol

FuturedocDonte says:

Ion see the problem here :shrug: p

San ah make ya dance says:

:hahaha: He don’t want it, but um why did he mentioned any of their names :shrugs: This ALL YOU

Buttercup says:

I think I need to brush up on my reading comprehension skills. I didn’t see where Apollo labeled anyone a snitch.

Hershey says:

I didn’t see an apology in Apollo’s tweet, more of an explanation…and TI did cooperate with the Feds, :yes: he did…same language different charge…TI ain’t no angel

The convicted felon apologized again to T.I. …
    ———
    So it was two convicted felons sharing words :grin: nothing to see here folks

————–

Gigi26 says:

Do you have proof of that?

VDot says:

TI ain’t trying to hear chit that fukk boi got to say :lol:

He probably gon rap about it later :hahaha:

VDot says:

TI ain’t trying to hear chit that fukk boi got to say :lol:

He probably gon rap about it later :hahaha:

And killer mike you need not call anybody a clown looking like an inflated balloon :stop:

Hershey says:

…and TI did cooperate with the Feds

I would be very interested to see your proof.

VicKaLiCious says:

Killer mike clowned poor apollo. Lol. Someone’s having to worst week ever!

:no: this so wrong tho…
    :rofl: :kona:

libra80sbaby says:

WHY dont NONE of these MARRIED male entertainers wear their wedding bands??? But the women wear theirs and if the women don’t wear theirs, folks assume they splittin up???!! These nigguhs get to do whatever the hell they wanna do. Mr.Libra :nono: Nigga if I gotta wear this ball and chain YOU DO TOO!! Yeen wearin yours, I AINT wearin mine. :tea: Goose/Gander

Do you have proof of that?
    ——
    She said YOU AIN’T GOT THE ANSWERS!!! SHOW HER THE RECEIPTS :rules: :lol:

coco creamy says:

T.I had a remedy :coffee: Apollo if your wife turn in her license, you can have a remedy too :waves: roses

gigi
    hershey
    buttercup
    taken
    san
    future

Friday :yahoo:

:waves: Coco

libra80sbaby says:

Now yall know good and hell well how TI, Wayne, etc. didn’t have to do that much time…Money talks, Bullchit walks. They rode that #GOAT

San ah make ya dance says:

These nigguhs get to do whatever the hell they wanna do.
    —————–
    :yes: :hahaha:

MrsL says:

:typing: <—– Phaedra happily drafting up her own divorce papers.

On a serious note, I hate to see folks that constantly have diarrhea of the mouth..or in this case, diarrhea of the keyboard. Apollo just shut it up…don't talk, don't type, don't do nothing. Just sit there and look cute. :spank:

San ah make ya dance says:

Shyt he prolly was like who the hell dis nig is :blink:

Buttercup says:

VDot is tripping me out :rofl: I read that like Smokey said, “He gone cry in the car.”

SummerBaby says:

I saw them talking about Apollo on IG & I was wondering what they were talking about. Thanks for keeping us in the loop. :thumbsup:

:typing: <—– Phaedra happily drafting up her own divorce papers.

T.I probably said “it’s all good pahtnah I just didn’t preciate you bringing my name up in dis bull SHAWTY :huh: You know the Feds be watching

:hi: Coco. I know you have some stories to share with us :kiss:

I think Apollo NEEDS to just shut his pie hole and “DO HIM” <-deal with ur own mess and leave others out.

didn't Apollo learn anything from trying to Prove a damn point, whats the purpose;idiot.

Gigi26 says:

Do you have proof of that?
    ——————————–
    :hi: Sandra…being that Clifford’s information is protected by Privacy Laws in the United States, no I do not. But I can tell you anyone that has signed a plea agreement with the USA, has cooperated with the Feds, otherwise it would not be AN AGREEMENT.

:tea:

Wasting time says:

:no: It’s Friday and peoples feeling invincible huh. I’m going to miss a few of y’all :yes: and I’ll pout out a little likka for y’all too.

Apollo just shut it up…

IKR, WHO is his attorney? :blink:

OpinionHated says:

The “proof” TI cooperated with the Feds is he’s free – he had an arsenal of semi automatic weapons – sh*t used in wars – and wa salready on probabtion…any other black man would be sitting in jail for life TI did a year – you do the math……

————-
    His face is flat like a pie

A post about who is the more “ethical” or “dedicated” criminal? :lol:

sassyshe says:

Ti didnt snitch but his prison sentence was paid for

It’s Friday and peoples feeling invincible
    ——–
    The audacity of font hope :hahaha:

I wonder if Al Capone and nem woulda been on Instragram :eek:

these some talkative ass criminals. maybe thats why they always getting caught. :tea:

I got army guns nucca :shotsfired:
    (Somebody was like that). :kona:

@ SummerBaby: Thank Rhymeswithsnitch.com. :)

Wasting time says:

:woohoo: !!!!!!MAN!!!!!! :woohoo:

Gigi26 says:

His face is flat like a pie
    —————————-
    Phaedra has to do DNA testing on them kids of hers with that mongoloid mutt named Apollo :tea:

His face is flat like a pie :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man, I just don’t care™ says:A post about who is the more “ethical” or “dedicated” criminal? :lol:
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    It’s only reasonable :tea:

What are we thanking RWS and Summer for? :waiting:
    Thank you for always working so hard SR :hugs:

deedeegirl says:

Apollo should just be quiet. If I were Phaedra, I would be long gone.

Hey @Man! :hug:

Where you been? Sandra temporarily disabled your login? :popcorn:

Gigi26 says:

Welp the Dream is finished, that illegal he was fukking done released the pics of the bruising she suffered at his hands :no: Yall niggas gone learn bwoy :no:

:hi: Creamy!!!!

relentless! :rofl:

SWGAprincess says:

Hey!!! New to the blog. Anywho, TIP must be paying SR cause she want say **** bad about this family. You know darn well he cooperated wit feds if not he would have done 10-15 easily. I love me some TIP but lets not be naïve.

But for real Apollo is dumb. Always running his mouth. He needs to learn to hush. Phaedra tried to teach him. He didn’t wanna learn or listen :no:

I really been coming on this website almost daily for 2 years :blink: Time flys

SummerBaby says:

——————–
    I saw those pics! Did she release them?

Gigi26 says: Welp the Dream is finished, that illegal he was fukking done released the pics of the bruising she suffered at his hands :no: Yall niggas gone learn bwoy
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    REAllY! SMH; I was hoping she was not telling the truth :smack:

————-
    He hard headed. Phaedra cant tell him nothing. He a MAN :hahaha:

Welp the Dream is finished, that illegal he was fukking done released the pics of the bruising she suffered at his hands Yall niggas gone learn bwoy
    ———
    Even if she Thin Lined it he messed up big time. These hoes ain’t loyal :rofl:

SummerBaby says:

Even if she Thin Lined it he messed up big time. These hoes ain’t loyal
    —————–
    I really thought that at first also. :hahaha:

MrsL says:

Gigi26 says:

****

Man if that ain’t Karma…… :smh:

Just Looking says:

:waves:

Po Apollo, he might not what to use other folks name.

:offtopic: Did anyone hear that Sherry Shepard was getting a divorce and that

:offtopic: That Apollo’s friends stole Kenya’s purse and laptop and the reunion show?

Wasting time says:

Ummm!
    Where they sissy clawing each other!?!? She put the paper in the pic :rofl: She better have her papas right; having a baby in the US no longer makes the mother a citizen! Dream will be fine. We forgive first offenses.
    Why we finding out a year later though?

free says:

oh we not supposed to say the kang eats the following:

Roquefort
    Camembert
    Cotija
    Chèvre
    Feta
    Mozzarella
    Emmental
    Cheddar
    Gouda
    Taleggio
    Parmigiano-Reggiano
    Manchego
    Monterey Jack

Hershey says:

Christina Milan is somewhere :rofl: hard at the dream lawd don’t mess with Miss Karma.

I really been coming on this website almost daily for 2 years Time flys

oooh San you got some pretty hair…..amongst other thangs :shocked:

:offtopic: Did anyone hear that Sherry Shepard was getting a divorce and that
    —————–
    Um didn’t they just get married?

San ah make ya dance says:

@User OMG :chase: :hahaha: Thank You!

OpinionHated says:

That chick must have been looking for a pay check cause there is no way in hell I allow the Hamburglar to kick my azz – he’d be the one rubbing the side of his head looking for ice… I mean come n does he look like he could chase anything but a meal – he looks like he gets winded during intercourse – just unhealthy…..

SummerBaby says:

Did anyone hear that Sherry Shepard was getting a divorce and that
    ——————-
    I heard that infidelity may be the reason, but I’m not sure who was unfaithful. I had actually heard a few months back that her husband was having an affair.

sassyshe says:

The dreams illegal is stupid. Hes saying she released the pics to get her visa extended but if he is convicted of dv and she gets a restraining order she can still get deported because her safety is more “guaranteed” if shes in another country. She didnt read the fine print, we won’t deport you if your abuser is in your country of origin but we sure can if hes a us citizen and you’re not

Hershey says:

@ Just looking Kenya alleged that her and Miss Lawrence’s things were stolen, :coffee: it was rent-a-center who found and repossessed her laptop and phone, not Apollo.

San ah make ya dance says:

that hair is everything hunty!
    ————–
    Thank You! This is what I came home to, after the humidity hit it :blink: I didn’t go to work like that :hahaha:

dandee says:

OH

OpinionHated says:

Heard Sherry was getting a divorce with her running back build…. why do “celebrities” bother to wed – it takes them longer to plan the wedding than the wedding lasts…..

SummerBaby says:

Beautiful hair @San!

Just Looking says:

@San – Hunti your hair is The BUSINESS.

Cotija
    =========
    The BEST for Mexican corn!

Just Looking says:

Hershey says:

______________________-
    :ghost:

VDot says:

San – That’s you? Hey girl! Hair and tits looking great :yes: :coffee:

sassyshe says:

@just they were tryna blame it on porsha but they had all their things within a day or 2. People behind scenes were saying kenya and lawrence were being hot ghetto messes

Wasting time says:

And she thought she was too smart with the pics accentuating her belly :no: welp have fun back in Cambodia! Cause you can’t and won’t stay here. This makes me think she did it herself. She should have stuck to the plan even if she was tired of him rolling on top of her in the middle of the night. What you had another 18 months to a green card?

Buttercup says:

I need someone to steal San’s hair for me. I am so hair envious right now.

San ah make ya dance says:

:thankyou: Summerbaby, Just !

JerseyGirl68 says:

I am starting to feel sorry for Apollo. Keep your head up Apollo. You were basically saying that it is standard language in a plea agreement.

Eff these keyboard thugs.

San – That’s you? Hey girl! Hair and tits looking great :yes: :coffee:
    ————–
    :yes: :ashamed: Thank you

sassyshe says:

Wasting time says:

And she thought she was too smart with the pics accentuating her belly welp have fun back in Cambodia! Cause you can’t and won’t stay here. This makes me think she did it herself. She should have stuck to the plan even if she was tired of him rolling on top of her in the middle of the night. What you had another 18 months to a green card?
    ———————————————————————-
    :cosign: plus if she does not have a credible third party (and not a friend) to state that he did it, then it becomes he say, she say and they only going to give him a fine, anger management, dv classes and maybe 8 months of probation. Judges dont want to be hearing of no DV crime 7 months later cause a defense lawyer will rip you to shreads about your motive

missyJ says:

==========

I’d be willing to bet the restraining order covers their child, which means she stays here because there is no one to care for the legal citizen child

Buttercup says:

I’on know why I thought Hamburglar put his hands on CMilli too. I guess the way her treated her when she was pregnant made me think he was the scum of the earth.

:shock: SAN ur :boobs:
    :D Nice

sassyshe says:

———————————————————————
    No it doesnt, if dream is willing to pay a caretaker or it can be demonstrated that there is a reliable person to care for a child then the mother can still be deported or they will send the child with the mother if it is in the child’s best interest. They have changed immigration laws and children no longer guarantee you free papers. Also they will not limit dream’s access to the child because she would have to prove that the violence extended to the child or he abused her while in possession of the child.

kamadiva says:

I leave to do a lil work and ya’ll done got Sandy :mad: cos ya’ll tambout TI and his plea agreement, killer Mike may or may not be articulate (he is though), the Hambugular’s chick released photos of her abuse bue gone get deported for her safety, bad-built Sherry Shepard about to get divorced and she just got married…Man came back from disabled login….did I miss anything?

Butter we can share :happy:

Thanks Luvn :hahaha:

Gigi26 says:

The Hamburgular was an azzhole to all of his baby mommas, Nivea, C Milli and Fu yuck Chan here. He thought he was dodging a bullet with this chinko but he failed miserably. :no: I don’t feel sorry for him at all.

And ole sucky sucky knew what she was doing…she played the game wrong

sassyshe says:

———————————————————————
    He only truly loved Nivea and it cut him to the core that he was second fiddle to her gremlin cause she only went to him 2x when gremlin dismissed her

Nasir Rahim says:

I see sandra love some TI. That’s the homie so imma ride with the KING!!

Butter we can share
    =======
    Awww thank you honey. I was about to jump at the offer until I remembered one of my favorite quotes: “If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation.”

—————-
    :heart: I just saw that quote on Eva’s insta

:rolleyes: alright Luvie… keep your shirt on :rolleyes:
    ==========
    The roses don’t forget a thing :hahaha:

sassyshe says:

Thanks Butter one of my clients told me about that quote when we were talking about exes

========
    You’re welcome. I appreciate quite a few of Osho’s quotes.

capricorn83 says:

What’s the felony count between TI and Apollo?? Just curious… :tea:

sassyshe says:

Diddy’s status today :mad:

On new that Dr Dre about to be hip hop first billionaire

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:offtopic: ya’ll talk about Marrying the Game yet :popcorn: Think they gonna pull a Mona & show when he beat the breaks off ole Tiff :thinking:

:rolleyes: sounds good but if my son doesnt come up with my mother’s day flowers its gonna be a rumble in the jungle

this sounds like what Man is gonna tell Jeffrica’s mama. talmbout I left your flowers in the ground so you can love em more. :nono:

The Pearl! says:

@San, your hair is brewtifull….you threw up that pic and got the people goin, didntja? hee-hee :blink:

—————-
    I just love that man with his kids. I’m having a hard time believing her. I need proof :rules:

==========
    :rofl: If Lil Butter or Honey Dip every gave me flowers, I would :shotsfired: My allergies can’t handle all of that; however, I do appreciate house plants :biggrin:

@Pearl Thank you, I wasn’t trying to :lol:

:think: hmmmm, San DID say she was gonna try to herself a raise too, since Luvie went to work :boobs: and ended up w/a $5 raise :think:

:waiting:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

hmmmm, San DID say she was gonna try to herself a raise too, since Luvie went to work and ended up w/a $5 raise

and here go Inspector Gadget with her go go gadget ass :rolleyes: always looking with her lookin ass.

Buttercup says:

:lol: Nancy and User are a trip.

:rofl: @User!

what’s wrong? you need a Mother’s Day hug or sum?
    here you go: :hug: and may your day be filled w/pink petals and orange blossoms! :biggrin:

@Nancy :rofl: Not this time, I wore a cardigan :(

Can’t see gravies. Phone posting while out. San :waiting: SOMEBODY send me a pic of her hair :eek:

sassyshe says:

@san he indirectly admitted it, him and tyrese were tweeting and tyrese was like I remember when I beat up my life, sometimes things happen but you gotta learn, blah, blah blah

missyJ says:

@Nancy can we submit ideas for emotes I have a great one to go with the :facepalm:

Imma make it my gravi for a minute

San ah make ya dance says:

—————– :thinking: I wonder if it was like a push or something, she is annoying :kona: Let me stop

:hahaha: Taken I don’t have your email

:newpost:

@Nancy can we submit ideas for emotes

um, we can “submit” whatever, but much like van Gogh’s missing ear, Sandra don’t seem to hear :shrug:

Gigi26 says:

Killer Mike don’t sound as articulate in that description on instagram lol

I went to a church to hear Kevin Powell speak, and Killer Mike went up to the podium. I was shocked at how articulate he was. He sounded like a college professor talking. T.I. is articulate too, but he had to take lessons from a vocal coach to speak proper grammar.

pointhimout says:

and this is why you keep your meetings and such about you only. you never go into explaining anything by naming other folks because it can be taken the wrong way, case in point. and t.i. ended it by calling apollo a clown??? priceless, cuz he really is a clown though, not for this though. i get what he was saying, but being the inarticulate person he is, apollo didn’t make his point.

i tell my family outside of atlanta all the time that people succumb to the pressures of keeping up with the atlanta life. u see nice cars, people looking like they’re doing it not knowing what it takes to have that life genuinely or pretend. most are pretending, as we in atlanta know.

pointhimout says:

i wouldn’t t.i.’s not articulate, but he speaks ok to me. i find that he uses big words to describe the simplest things most times. it’s funny actually.

pointhimout says:

ok, we’re all getting older. it’s mother’s day weekend. do you ladies really expect gifts and things year after year? are you disappointed if you get nothing at all?

whenever my mother calls me it’s mother’s day. no, she doesn’t call me only when she needs something, but if she needs to use one of my cars while hers in the shop, cut her grass, take care of some business for her, it’s mother’s day…meaning i’m doing good deeds for my mom all the time.

alright, lets cut to chase. schit, i’m outta ideas. hell. flowers and a bottle of liquor it is. #dontjudgeme

orumph29 says:

Hello im new here… :wink:

@ orumph29: your registration was denied because you failed to follow simple instructions. Sadly, you are not the proper rosebud for our community. :no:

pointhimout says:

ok, mike called him a clown.

Correction: I confused Killer Mike for articulate rapper David Banner. :)