Beyonce Shows Support for Solange, Rihanna On Instagram

Beyonce and Rihanna

Singer Beyonce Knowles showed support for her troubled sister, Solange Knowles on her Instagram account today.

Solange’s name has dominated the headlines since Monday when shocking surveillance video from the Standard Hotel in NYC showed her punching and kicking rap mogul Jay Z in an elevator after the Met Gala on May 5th.

So far Beyonce and Jay Z have remained mum on the real reason behind Solange’s violent meltdown. But a source in Bey’s camp told Sandrarose.com exclusively that Beyonce facilitated the release of the video to gossip tabloid TMZ in order to shame her sister into seeking professional help for her emotional and mental problems.

Beyonce reads Sandrarose.com daily. This could explain why the “Drunk In Love” singer posted images of herself with her sister during happier times. She normally doesn’t respond to the blogs. Beyonce may be submissive to her husband, but she’s a shrewd and calculating woman who stays one step ahead of everyone.

Bey also posted a photo of herself posing with Rihanna at the Met Gala to dispute silly rumors that the fight occurred because Jay Z decided to attend Rihanna’s after party without Beyonce.

Hopefully Solange will get the help she so desperately needs. Any woman who resorts to violence to resolve conflicts has a serious behavioral problem that needs to be addressed in a clinical setting.

• Full Video of Beyonce’s Sister Attacking Jay Z in Elevator
  • Solange Knowles Cancels European Tour Over Mental Health Issues
  • Source: Beyonce Leaked Elevator Video to Force Solange to Seek Professional Help
  • Remember When Solange Knowles Canceled Her European Tour Over Mental Health Issues?

259 Responses to “Beyonce Shows Support for Solange, Rihanna On Instagram”

zurishay says:

First Solange and Jay Z were out shopping yesterday. Now, today Bey is posting old Solange pics…this is the ultimate damage control :tea:

MsOnederful says:

I agree.

Let the analyzation begin :facepalm:

Beta says:

I think I’m over this shyt now

San ah make ya dance says:

At the end of the day, these people are FAM. Lots of shyt gonna happen between them, but guess what? They aint going nowhere.

heartland says:

Okay but where are the pics from her at Kelly’s wedding? Crickets.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I agree with Zurishay ….damage control at it’s best.

I think I’m over this shyt now
      ————–
      Me too. If I cant hear the audio, it aint fun no more

SayitAintSo says:

:Welcome:….thanks Beta

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@San even sometimes you have to cut family off or back up a bit. But your right, they are not going anywhere. This story is over, because we will never know the real deal.

OpinionHated says:

They would do better to say and do nothing… this looks and comes off as desperate – I don’t think for one minute Bey released that tape… you don’t have to shame a crazy person said it before you 808 or whatever that code is when you crazy and need to be hospitalized for your own good… they’re just trying to spin ths in the most positive light for their “brand”… I would never put business above family – ever – then again I’m not a millionaire.. money changes a lot of things…. even loyalty….

Wasting time says:

Solange found out that Rhi was signed to RocNation records and went HAM.
      lolol
      S: Why her and not me?
      J: You weird
      S: But you married to my sis
      J: She said remember that interview where you said you ain’t need to put on a little black dress and sing about partying :shrugs:
      S: :karate:

I think I’m over this shyt now
      ————–
      Me too. If I cant hear the audio, it aint fun no more
      ———
      Exactly

SummerBaby says:

I think I’m over this shyt now
      ————–
      Me too. If I cant hear the audio, it aint fun no more
      —————–
      :cosign:

Rhianna looks sexy az phuck in this pic.

VDot says:

Like I said, she’s telling Solange, bish you broke up with me, I ain’t break up with you :tea:

Rhi Rhi is a bad bish :bow: Im about to start a change petition to get her back on Instagram. I miss my Badgal :crying:

Cute picture of them both :tea:

Buttercup says:

Bey just should’ve captioned the pictures, “So! You still my thuster.” That’s all she was saying.

chubbycheeks says:

:newbie: Good morning roses, been a lurker for years but now I have a log in. I need a “Welcome Packet” with the do’s and don’ts.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

money changes a lot of things…. even loyalty….
      ———–
      You ain’t never lied

aRoTh says:

:yawn: @this point

*sits indian style and waits for the release of Solo’s tell all book*

————-
      Yep. I understand, but I aint never had no shyt happen in my fam, where you just straight cut the fcuk off. Sit yo ass down somewhere and get over it. Shyt you want something to drank? We laughing next week.

SayitAintSo says:

:welcome: I see it’s going to take a bit for me to get used to; I’m far from a sped tho :facepalm:

Beta says:

@ Say at first glance I thought auntie had gave :eek: a login and I blew your pic up :lol:

SJ says:

Girl you better do that damage control. :lol:

These ladies look flyer than eva.

————
      Yep, you’ll be alright :yes: :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

Sol Angel isn’t on the RocNation site anymore :|

Beta says:

Chubby greetings

Sandra has opened the gates I see :yes: Welcome to the new Roses :hug:

I see we got some fresh new hoes in here.
      Yall newbies gotta put up some azz pics or sumpin so I can decide if you worth addressing.

Sol Angel isn’t on the RocNation site anymore :|
      —————-
      Goodbye :bye:

SJ says:

OpinionHated says:

_____________________________________
      Real sh!t…

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:whistle: It don’t matter if you’re black or white :whistle: :kona:

———————–
      @San count your blessings. Most of my family I can do that with….one or two….naw.

Wasting time says:

tiny and shekinah song is on repeat!
      Damn you butter!!

Just Looking says:

Good Day Ms. Sandra – I agree with you, their are many celebrities that support Diabetes, Cancer, HIV, and Autism.

If she really does have a mental illness, it would be a great platform. Specifically for the African American community. Unfortunately; mental illness carries horrible stigmas.

Hope the best for all involved.

Gigi26 says:

This shyt wasn’t about Rihanna, it was about Rachel Roy cum dumpster ass :tea:

Buttercup says:

:welcome: Say and Chubby. I think the blawg secretary is unavailable at the moment. Chat with us for a while, and a welcome packet will be delivered to you shortly :biggrin:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Sandra has opened the gates I see :yes: Welcome to the new Roses :hug:

———————————

:stop: you might wanna wait with them hugs… I know you seen Auntie tell several newbies they were not worthy to be amongst the Rose garden :rofl: :hugs: to the ones who make it :eek:

—————-
      I will :yes:

@JUST LOOKING
      “PS – Hopefully Julius will receive a raise and vacation. Wonders does he have a life, outside of this circus he manages.”

Have you seen, Julius? That nigga paid in bananas and crayons. He ain’t got no life. :lol:

Buttercup says:

Damn you butter!!
      ===========
      :happy: It ain’t nuthin to cut dat dyck awf

Beyonce reads Sandrarose.com daily

______________________________________

:rofl: I can’t imagine Beyonce strolling the page of SR then again…
      Bey: let me see what SR posted today :pc:
      what.in.da.fawk? :mad: did she just call me a Cabaret singer? :thinking: what is a cabaret singer? :typing: oh, oh…OH :mad:

:lol: she ain’t visiting her Sandra, :lol:

SayitAintSo says:

:waves: jenie

5150 is used in Cali for Crazy HOLD

808 is LOVE *giggles

Beta says:

Bananas & crayons :ghost:

SayitAintSo says:

Yes I was eager to post Beta…been lurking for some time

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Tiny’s Remix :shotsfired1:

:thinking: You think Tip was trying to keep Tiny at the crib not working because her bars tighter than his :kona:

Wasting time says:

Man everybody family different and everybody got a story.I’m texting a cousin now I love like a sister and will fight anyone for or over her. Got a cousin I walk right by in the streets and before my son was born I’d punch her every time I saw her.

Smonae says:

:coffee: I’ll be glad when a new story comes along cause we’ll never kno whats going on

Where our girls??
      What happened to them finding that plane??
      THe Heat gone breeze thru this series?
      How about them Cardinals?
      When we gone stop seeing that lil ragedy mouth Sam in the news?
      Why Karlie breats leaking?
      Why Kurt adams apple look like that?
      Who house Steebie renting??

:shrugs:

I am with everyone else. I need to see the audio receipts :popcorn:

missyJ says:

That nigga paid in bananas and crayons

===============

Man, FOH! :lol:

:Welcome: Rosebuds – Best of Luck

Please read the rule book, there is a such thing as Probation

=========================================
      I :pray: for your login!

I will wait to see if they are proper vetted too Soror before I get attached. Gives a half-way hello :confused: I don’t want to get my heart involved. I’m an artist and I am sensitive about my ish.

SJ says:

I don’t think this story is any different than what other celebs go thru. They have their pitfalls, family issues, etc, and guess what we do? Talk about it, whether thru sh!ts & giggles, speculation, or based on hard facts. This is what the rosebuds do.

Beyoncé and ‘nem are not exempt. :grill:

Where our girls??
      What happened to them finding that plane??
      THe Heat gone breeze thru this series?
      How about them Cardinals?
      When we gone stop seeing that lil ragedy mouth Sam in the news?
      Why Karlie breats leaking?
      Why Kurt adams apple look like that?
      Who house Steebie renting??

:yes:
      Man, sadly, I don’t think they goin find those girls. :(
      They ain’t lookin for that plane.
      The cHeat cruising to the Finals and unless they play the Slurs they will have an easy Finals too. Ugh.

VDot says:

:rofl: at Tiny and this Cut That Dack Off Remix

Go head on Tiny! I’ve been liking her more and more these pass few months. *feels forehead* Am I getting sick or something? :huh:

The cHeat
      ————
      :hahaha: Yea right, but that’s funny

VDot says:

That nigga paid in bananas and crayons. He ain’t got no life. :lol:

:dead: :dead:

Beta says:

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:

According to a rock solid source, one of the tabloids has allegedly reached out to Solange Knowles’ ex-husband (Daniel Smith-second pic) to dig up “negative” dirt. They’re offering big money, will Daniel take the bait? Keep in mind, Daniel didn’t succeed as an NFL player or rapper. Stay Tuned
      —————–
      :tea:

I :love: TINY!!! Always have. I need to listen to the song

Wasting time says:

Just in case Bey do read SR daily.

:waves: Hey Bey! What the deal with the Met-life stadium tix? I’m trying to be there. Hold your head high. We know every family has issues :yes:

Just Looking says:

On CNN this morning they hard the NERVE to cover this Elevator scandal after they discussed The President and First Lady going to 911 Memorial.

They had guest discussing Elevator Gate and the one commentator, said this is So not a Story. He said he was more interested in Solange new album. Ummm What album.

Don Lemmon was like whatca mean, this is news. Closed with BYE FELICA

That nigga living better than 99% of the world’s population as a “friend of Jay Z.”

That nigga is part of Jay Z’s entourage.
      :think:
      Wonder if he factors into this somehow…

Beta says:

After Kylie Jenner’s alleged relationship with Jaden Smith went south, she’s allegedly moved on to Lionel Richie’s trust fund son-Miles. Kylie inked her initials on Miles hand.

That pimp Kris Jenner knows how to manage a puzzy properly :lol:

Hershey says:

so I ventured down the street to listen to Tiny’s remix :heart: it BTW…but umm there’s another story on there about her husband :cry: man oh man, these heauxs ain’t loyal! why is the groupie not being loyal? SMDH!!!!

SJ says:

Beyoncé and ‘nem are not exempt.
      ______________________________

:yes: because the Baldwins be showing OUT you hear me? matter fact, I think Alec got arrested again yesterday :facepalm:

San ah make ya dance says:

Shekinah sound like souljah boy :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

That groupie though she’d be the Kween :no: TI ain’t leaving Tiny or letting her go. She going to have to go through that underground network to be free of him

Smonae says:

Hershey whats going on with Tip now & where do i find the tea

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

Hey Bey!
      Bey reading the blog:

____________________________

Bey ain’t bit mo reading this blawg than Fanny is reading bedtime stories to her kids :coffee: :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

Shekinah sound like souljah boy

Such a delight. I cant imagine why Tracee Ross wouldnt just absolutely love her to pieces :tea:

———
      Yall ain’t shyt never.

Sandra will be on shortly explaining why it is beneficial for a mother that on “Mother’s Day” that her husband spend it with another female and how this benefits the family.

————-

:wave:

Hellurh Everrybody!!!

I read Solange\ Bey went to Kelly’s wedding together over the weekend.

ION thank these two are a bit more mad each other than the man on the moon
      :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

That groupie though she’d be the Kween TI ain’t leaving Tiny or letting her go. She going to have to go through that underground network to be free of him
      ————
      Yup. Because can’t nobody else have her. See he strikes me as that type of person. #NoShade

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

=========================================
      I :pray: for your login!

——————————–

But whyyy :wail: I put myself in the :kona: and errryyyyy thang :tea:

Wasting time says:

Man and ain’t this chick different from the one who “lives” with Him! Lordt!

Song cool.

Ms. YaYa says:

_______________________________________________________
      Jesus take the wheel :steer:

Tiny said that was her favorite song.
      That explicit version :shock: I like it. GO HEAD TINY :yahoo:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

————————————

#FixItJesus :dead:

Beta says: at first glance I thought auntie had gave :eek: a login and I blew your pic up :lol:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Me TOO

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

gots to be patient & long suffering like Karlie Redd’s career and K. Michelle’s original set of titties.

Beta says:

I’m sooo hongraay

:waves: @ Luvie – :hug:

Feeling sorry for BEY ret now. My sister cuts…I’m 18 years older than her. I always have to reach out to her, she smarter than me, knows more than me. All that…. :nono:

So often I want to say I told your dumb arse, but I just roll with the “punches” and love her the best way I know how. My husband swears she’s my daughter.

what did I say? :shrugs:

————
      Lord, now all I can see when I read that is Fannie and both the kids watching Sesame Street, repeating the damn tv. smdh. I can’t

@KeKe
      He is definitely that type of man , I’m going to :pray: for Tiny. I like them but how she suppose handle broads posting pics with the paper plate and her man all in the frame

@Dem
      I was joshingyou!
      I peeped your proactive discipline :rofl:

Smonae says:

Luvn & Bomb :waves:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      :rofl: TRUE

She going to have to go through that underground network to be free of him

like MsTake trying to leave her husband. its just not happening :nono:

I heard tell of LEBRON/Pierce exchanging words after their last game.
      It was also said Pierce threw a punch at LBJ in the Tunnel
      :tea:

bit more
      So we on the bit mo TIP today?
      I’mma try :bite:

I don’t think Tiny bit mo worried about these instagram chicks than Slim worried about spell check. Did I do it? :yahoo:

Just Looking says:

oh so you got one of them secret hideaway babies like Janet Jackson or nah? :huh:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@Wasting :fistbump:

:waves: Smonae

@KeKe
      He is definitely that type of man , I’m going to for Tiny. I like them but how she suppose handle broads posting pics with the paper plate and her man all in the frame
      ————–
      I feel like it’s disrespectful. Tell your jump off to stay in her lane, which is all the way in the back. And it’s not like Tiny don’t have her own, so if she really did walk off, she would be cool. I hope they can work it out, but if it was me, Id have to roll. Tiny done put up with so much and tried so hard. Tip needs to chill. I like them, but dag.

User Friendly says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:rofl: it helps strengthen the motherly bond for the chirruns to just be with Mom on her special day :coffee: and the day after that, and the da after that, and the day after that and the…

User Friendly says:

Take Care, Hershey :tea:

:wave: NAE, Bomb, KeKe :hug: looking
      User, wasting, Hershey, AT ELL :hi:

Mofos got me working HARD :mad: for this DAMN RAISE

:pray: Just til FALL :woohoo:

————
      You aint ever gonna be shyt. Yup, you did it. lol lol.

OpinionHated says:

Laughin my azz off at y’all saying Bey aint reading blogs and Fanny watching sesame st w/the kids… lawd…. some of y’all missed your calling – pure comedy up in here today….

Just Looking says:

oh so you got one of them secret hideaway babies like Janet Jackson or nah?

Tryin to explain to your husband why you payin for your “sis” college tuition and chit!

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@KeKe
      ————–

————————————–

They ain’t got nan pre-nup neither :tea: Tiny gonna get Hustle Gang & evvvvrrrrryyyyy :kona:

like MsTake trying to leave her husband. its just not happening :nono:
      He got papers on me :wails:

SummerBaby says:

————————-

___________________________

:waves: Luvn and Nancy!!

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:waves: LuVn

finallyin says:

Helloo my good Roses!!!

I am so happy to be here!!

oh so you got one of them secret hideaway babies like Janet Jackson or nah?
      I can’t breathe :crying1:

what happened with Clifford and tiny??
      :popcorn:

They ain’t got nan pre-nup neither Tiny gonna get Hustle Gang & evvvvrrrrryyyyy
      ————
      They ain’t got a pre-nup?! :blink: How many babies Tiny got? Lord, Tip listen, it will be cheaper to keep her. So, just do right. Because if Tiny wake up one morning and take her song to heart…..Jesus be a problem solver for these two.

=====================================
      They’ll be sharing a grave ‘for it even come to that. TI is not letting her go :no:

————-
      First off, eww. She feeding you dinner off a paper plate. But you the Kang. Where her good plates from Target at? You don’t even eat off paper plates at home. Ugh. Come on Tip.

Aprilbaby says:

Afternoon Peeps,

We will never know what happened since these people are extra secretive and like to keep up appearances.

I do want to see some pics from Kelly’s wedding. This mess took all her shine. Maybe it was for the best.

Feel like I need to educate these Lurkers and Newbies before something tragic happens.
      PSA :warning: Tiny’s new song Cut That Dack Off is not a call to action for you to cut your mens paynuses off :stop: She’s saying she can do bad all by herself and she can get some one else to have relations with if need be. or use Bedroom Kandi. DO NOT… I REPEAT DO NOT :stop: GO HOME AND CUT TYRONE PAYNUS OFF CAUSE HE DID YOU DIRTY.

:crying:
      MisTaken!!

Tiny’s new song Cut That Dack Off :huh:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

GO HOME AND CUT TYRONE PAYNUS OFF CAUSE HE DID YOU DIRTY.
      ———-
      LMAO!!! Bye Tyrone. lol.

I REPEAT DO NOT :stop: GO HOME AND CUT TYRONE PAYNUS OFF CAUSE HE DID YOU DIRTY
      ————
      Did this fool say PAYnus. I can’t. All this country talk I been hearing too :dead:

sassyshe says:

Daniel gets paid handsomely to watch his kid, on some kfed/cash warren type situation, he has nothing to say cause hes tryna get in the will like memphis bleek

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

GO HOME AND CUT TYRONE PAYNUS OFF CAUSE HE DID YOU DIRTY.
      ———-
      Yes, cut up his sneakers and bleach his clothes like everyone else. Don’t be on the news looking all crazy, thinking your kept it real. No baby, you did not.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

GO HOME AND CUT TYRONE PAYNUS OFF CAUSE HE DID YOU DIRTY.
      ———-
      LMAO!!! Bye Tyrone. lol

——————————

:thinking: So who Tyrone supposed to call to help him get his chit??? :shrugs:

:buttshake: listening to cutt that dack off

niggas bout to get re-circumsized on tuh-day! :chase:

SayitAintSo says:

Where’s Dubb…her comments always have me :dead:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So who Tyrone supposed to call to help him get his chit???
      ———-
      Raheem and them. Who else?

Hey @Wasting! :waves:

@Luvie, get that bra off :boobs: and get byke to work! :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

he has nothing to say cause hes tryna get in the will like memphis bleek
      ————-
      Nor does he want to end up like Jay Z first baby momma :kona:

User Friendly says:

She going to have to go through that underground network to be free of him

like MsTake trying to leave her husband. its just not happening
      ==================

And Hershey leaving her stalker who she stay with
      _________________________________________

San ah make ya dance says:

Yes, cut up his sneakers and bleach his clothes like everyone else
      ———-
      Iffin you do that, you better be on the next flight out. Fo yo a$$ gets handed to you :yes:

OpinionHated says:

I ain’t cutting off no dacks but I might crazy glue that bish…..

Just Looking says:

oh so you got one of them secret hideaway babies like Janet Jackson or nah?
      She moving in next week for a couple of weeks to finish last semester of college during the summer session

:cry: :kona: :nono:

She not mine, I swear

sassyshe says:

Tiny released her track after tip did that jhene aiko remix where he was all up in his feelings

VDot says:

:::::::::

:cosign: struggle plate looked like it should have been submitted to cooking for bae :facepalm:

And Hershey leaving her stalker who she stay with
      _________________________________________
      I left that fool years ago…told him I was going TDY to DC for a week and to meet there on that Friday…I moved to Germany for five years :steer: he said the only way out was by way of a :casket: so I chose life over his twisted a– love….#JESUSFIXEDIT whew! the stories I could tell! Man I didn’t even want to leave Georgia, but I enjoyed breathing unassisted so umm…PIRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!_
      So you left the panty stalker, or this how you role?

sassyshe says:

Nor does he want to end up like Jay Z first baby momma
      —————-
      Yup exiled to the Caribbean in a gated fortress

————–
      Nope. I have brothers. lol. Sike naw, I would not run, but im not bleaching clothes either. Just come get your shyt before the trash people come in the morning.

niggas bout to get re-circumsized on tuh-day!
      Ya’ll KNOW I ain’t lying. Somebody going to sitting at home scrolling through insta.. see they dude like some trick picture and be like :woohoo: OH NO HE DIDN’T LIKE THIS DIRTY FOOT HOE PIC. I am finna roast her :typing: and check him
      Ty :cell: why the pluck you like her photo? you ain’t see her bathroom dirty in the byke of the shot? she can’t clean up before she take a selfie? this who you f with? this what you like over your kids?
      Ty come home :rolleyes: MAYNE GONE HEAD WITH THAT BULL
      :shank: < — Why you got a knife tho?
      :whistle: It ain't nothing to cut that dack off

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

__________________________

Sandra SAID she read the blog
      Is you calling Sandra a LIE?!!!
      Take Care, Hershey

__________________________________

Ohk, so you tryna plant seeds in auntie’s head huh? :rofl: I :heart: my login, shyt it’s hot out there in them streets, ion wanna be out there it’s nice and :cold: in here #HATER!!!!

@Hershey
      You know wes playing but I’m glad it worked out for you and you are out that situation.

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:
      Luvie, get that bra off :boobs: and get byke to work!
      :crying1:

San ah make ya dance says:

Just come get your shyt before the trash people come in the morning.
      ———
      :yes: :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

OH NO HE DIDN’T LIKE THIS DIRTY FOOT HOE PIC. I am finna roast her and check him
      Ty why the pluck you like her photo? you ain’t see her bathroom dirty in the byke of the shot? she can’t clean up before she take a selfie? this who you f with? this what you like over your kids?
      Ty come home MAYNE GONE HEAD WITH THAT BULL
      < — Why you got a knife tho?
      It ain't nothing to cut that dack off
      ————-
      :cry: :hahaha: OMG this sound like someone I know…well not really cutting it off, but the conversation part.

“paynus” – :rofl:

“so I chose life” – :ghost:

they SEW dumb :hahaha:

I believe the NY Daily News story about how the fight started. I now believe that these mofos are cray. All of em from Matt & Tiny down to Blue Ivy and Daniel Jr. I got a funny feeling that Solange rules them with her crazy. She deleted pics of B and left town and now B kissing her azz trying to get her forgiveness. Jewelry store owners lying saying they saw Jay and Solange together when she ain’t even in town. I think Jay and B got the jeweler to give that fake story to TMZ and Solange busted them out by making the first public statement about this incident by confirming that she is not in town and was not at no dang jewelry store with Jay. These folk cray I tell ya. It’s just too bad that they withheld all this juicy mess from us all these years.

Lorena Bobbitt

She been there and done that :shank:

And Hershey leaving her stalker who she stay with
      _________________________________________
      I left that fool years ago…told him I was going TDY to DC for a week and to meet there on that Friday…I moved to Germany for five years he said the only way out was by way of a so I chose life over his twisted a– love….#JESUSFIXEDIT whew! the stories I could tell! Man I didn’t even want to leave Georgia, but I enjoyed breathing unassisted so umm…PIRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!_
      So you left the panty stalker, or this how you role?

_______________________________

Left??? I FLED in the name of JESUS! :pray: we aren’t together anymore, if I sense a man has tendencies reotely close to his :steer: BYE FELECIA! best decision I ever made

@Hershey
      :ditto:

VDot says:

Nueces about to be coming up short in their drawls fuggin with Tiny and Seniorita :lol:

OH!

I just seen the pic of Mums day :eek: daFUGG!

sassyshe says:

Like I said before people forget how matty had solo living in the garage while bey and kelly was in the house with him and tina

Just Looking says:

Been there and done that…..

Dude had the lights cut off so I couldn’t pack…I drove across the United States! YEAP

:hug:

————
      I always thought this. He gave his all to Beyonce and Solo got the short end of the deal. You can tell by looking at them. Matt aint even try with Solo. It’s a damn shame.

@BIRD
      SOLANGE say it wasn’t her with JAY??
      *dammit it to HELL,wotk!*

Whew Hershey
      These tears I cry for you :crying1: I’m laughing a little bit too but GOD saw fit for you to live. And you havvvvvvvvvvvveee lived :twirl:
      Starts to catch the holy ghost and starts yelling like Intense CAPS:
      GOD I THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING SISTER HERSHEY FROM CERTAIN DEATH. FOR GIVING HER THE CHANCE TO STEP OUT ON FAITH AND FLY ABOVE. FOR TELLING SATAN IT AIN’T NOTHING TO CUT THAT DACK OFF :evil: AND FLYING REFUGE IN A PLACE OF PEACE…. GERMANY :huh: FATHER GOD I WANT TO THANK YOU RAHT NOW!!! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!! GLOORRRAAAYYYY GREENS IN A CAN.
      AMEN :pray:

@Hershey

__________________________________

I know :lol: won’t he do it? :yahoo: :danban: <<<<< me praise dancing in the aisle on the plane all those years ago :lol:

And one last thing. When has B ever posted a pic of her and Rih? Never, that’s when. But since the NY Daily News put on front street that Solange when off over Jay wanting to go to Rih’s party here she come with the pics. Now she just gotta post some pics of her with Solange’s friends to prove that they are her friends and could have gotten in the party if they wanted to.

VDot says:

What public statement Solo make Bird? :popcorn: Did she talk about how she tried to kick Jay’s fact off? Lemme find out she got an advance copy of Tiny’s remix. :lol:

VDot says:

Hershey I am thoroughly amused by your ex crazy stalker? Where you meet him? Craigslist? Were there signs pre-PantyGate? Any contact with him since? Is he on The Book? :popcorn:

sassyshe says:

by Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake
      ——————
      Im sure she guilts bey every step of the way and bey gives in to make her feel guilty. I mean my siblings do it all the time until I had to cut them off like im not your mamma I didnt leave you with an abuser, pick that up with her, which they did

:| :bite:

Starts to catch the holy ghost and starts yelling like Intense CAPS:

*cues “I told the storm”* :rofl:

Wasting time says:

So Solange did that cause Jay was going to Rhi Party?!?! Um so yeah she cray cray

Buttercup says:

#FixItJesus
      ======
      Each time I read this I start to sing :whistle: Fix it, Jesus! Fix it like you said you woooooooooould.

luVn_liFe… says:

@BIRD
      SOLANGE say it wasn’t her with JAY??
      *dammit it to HELL,wotk!*
      ***************************

Shole did. TMZ updated the story this morning. Got TMZ looking so crazy that they revealed that the jeweler himself was their source. But I think we all knew there was a chance that was a lie because of there not being any pics. Now that we know the jeweler is the source you know it’s a lie because he could have easily provided video footage of them, but didn’t.

sassyshe says:

@bird I think thats jay z doing, the rih/bey pic. He probably warned rih to shut the f up cause you know shes dying to respond and so bey doing the pr work now

Lady_Elle says:

Rhi-Rhi… was wearing the Gold dress with her bum showing at the after-party!

That could be a deal breaker!!!

B! will U puHleeze email me that baby’s addy!

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Whew Hershey
      These tears I cry for you I’m laughing a little bit too but GOD saw fit for you to live. And you havvvvvvvvvvvveee lived :twirl:
      Starts to catch the holy ghost and starts yelling like Intense CAPS:
      GOD I THANK YOU FOR PROTECTING SISTER HERSHEY FROM CERTAIN DEATH. FOR GIVING HER THE CHANCE TO STEP OUT ON FAITH AND FLY ABOVE. FOR TELLING SATAN IT AIN’T NOTHING TO CUT THAT DACK OFF AND FLYING REFUGE IN A PLACE OF PEACE…. GERMANY FATHER GOD I WANT TO THANK YOU RAHT NOW!!! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!! GLOORRRAAAYYYY GREENS IN A CAN.
      AMEN

______________________________________

Sister Taken, sincerely speaking that was 8 years of heyull, he’s from Columbus GA and pretty much ran the city so the only option I had was to flee, real talk. No joking he wasn’t violent, but he was EXTREMELY possessive, obsessive and fckng crazy three the hard way. Whew I left and ain’t eva looked back. I can :lol: at his a– now cause a bish is long gone from those days of captivity. Ngga got my hair and nails done every week, but I had to fight to two step down to the bar…him: whatchu need to go out for? you just went out last week! Me: cause i look pretty Him: look pretty for me, right here. let’s put some music on and :danban: right here, I’ll fix us some drinks Me: :cry: but :danban: cause a bish had been fighting for my freedom papers for five hours and the club was closed :rofl:

:waves: @ THE REAL MAC

Bought the BOOK!

Instinct – The Power to Unleash your Inborn Drive!

Did you listen to audio?

Buttercup says:

=============
      :woohoo:

OTB! :yahoo:
      (say ‘hey’ :waves: to Bey! Sandra say she reading the blog!) :biggrin:

SassySandra says:

Somebody’s publicist is working overtime…getting no sleep… :hide:

:wave: <- black market logon for BEYONCE

Buttercup says:

============
      :popcorn: We ain’t got nothing but time. iHollered when I read that you moved to Germany for 5 years and you told him to meet you in DC.

:rofl: :rofl:

Beyoncé don’t use a free email to register :banned:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Somebody’s publicist is working overtime…getting no sleep…
      ———–
      No somebody’s publicist is geting fired for messing this story up. They knew this girl was not in town. I did not believe that story anyway. They had not one picture or nothing. Child please.

VDot says:

______________________________________

I met him where he didn’t want me to ever go again…the club :lol: there were signs, but I ignored them, hell I thought it was cute how he would stalk my a– down to the club and drag me out, he loved me that much…my girls and I still laugh about how many times we beat his a– for throwing my lil 5’1″ over his 6’6″ shoulders shoving people out of his way “taking me home to our kids…ngga thems my babies we have NOTHING together”….you live and you learn and he held a PhD in teaching a woman how to NEVER date a man like him again. I stayed sneaking off and getting drug out of parties, clubs, cars. about the third, fourth time shyt got old and I spent the next seven years, tolerating his crazy until I moved. #FIXHIMJESUS :lol: after I divorced five years ago he found out and reached out…I sweatergawd the world stopped spinning when his name popped up in my email :scared: he’s on the book, but I shaint ever speak that debbils name again hell he might show up in TN and throw a bish over them shoulders again #UGH!

sassyshe says:

@hershey is there something in the water in columbus cause your dude sounds like my ex. I saw the writing on the wall when he said ill only be able to wear maxi dress and skirt for the summer

BIRD you seen Bey ring finger tatt? :think:

:rofl: @Hershey! :hug: (I’ve had a crazy man from Savannah. i had to sneak and move outta my apt (after he had moved next door) :no:

Gigi26 says:

————————————————————–
      :rofl: :crying1: LAWDDDDD

*************************

I don’t even think that is the real reason. The reason Solo wanted to leave the party in the first place is because her friends showed up at the party and name dropped Jay to try to get in. They were not dressed appropriately and were not going to be let in no matter who’s name they dropped. Julius was called by security at the door and made aware of the problem. Jay told Solange not to be using his name. So she starts sulking and soon says she wants to leave. This is AFTER she already had multiple argurments at the party. So Jay saying he was going to Rih’s party and calling ahead as they walking to the elevator to say that he doesn’t need extra security because B ain’t coming was just the straw that broke the camel’s back(no pun intended). That’s when she turned to B and said “Why does your husband need to be going to the club right now?” She also said something slick to Jay and he responded, “You got some nerve to talk.” Then the elevator arrived…..

DONE! @LuVie. :yahoo: :yes:

missyJ says:

after I divorced five years ago he found out and reached out…

===========

I first read this like after I divorced HIM 5 years ago :eek: I was like no she didn’t murry that man

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Bird I don’t believe that story about the friends and the name dropping either.

Gigi26 says:

Where Beyonce pic with Rachel Roy, ole fukkin hoe! :rofl:

OutsidetheBox says: BIRD you seen Bey ring finger tatt?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I read it’s gone, Have U seen it lately?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Where Beyonce pic with Rachel Roy, ole fukkin hoe!
      ——–
      Exactly. That’s what I am waiting on.

Instinct – The Power to Unleash your Inborn Drive!

*magnifique fingers* You KNOW I was like an hour?!?!?! :wtf:

BUT Sis when I say that thang touched me right there, and I slept like a fukking baby…?!?! :hug:

Instinct…I need the book, too! Do you think he is saying what our gmas always said? Book sense is nice but common sense(instinct) will get you thru..? Girl you opened Pandora’s box. Olive juice. :hug:

WHY Would SLOmar Odom go to a club Montana is Hosting at??

Gigi26 says:

Naw that shyt ain’t happen Bird. :no:

If that shyt happen, why did Dame Dash put up that pic with Solange in it?

:tea:

Cuz he knew his cumbucket ex wife Rachel was fukkin Jay and Solange confronted her about it…

OK Bird
      So yeah she not all there.
      I think she got issues and Bey was the only one down with helping her outside of a clinical facility but once she moved out of BK and away from her “support system” she went deeper into her illness.

Going to lunch and its free today :woohoo:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Where Beyonce pic with Rachel Roy, ole fukkin hoe!
      ——–
      Gigi, there is not going to be a picture of them together because that’s who that fight was really about. (IMO)

:wink: B
      :hug:

sassyshe says:

_______________________________

Yes it is, shyt I have yet to meet a sane man from Columbus :lol: :blink: wait you’re only wearing maxi dresses and skirts? :dead: say whet nah?

Cancer’s are petty but that is B E Y O N D. IDK if I believe that. Solange beat Jay up and Bey just stood there bc he said dont use his name..? :huh:

———–
      I believe this!!! Yes I do!!!

Beyoncé don’t use a free email to register :banned:

“Sadly, you are not the proper rosebud for our community.” :no:
      :rofl: :rofl:

BIRD you seen Bey ring finger tatt?
      *****************

What in the entire hail is that about? Even through all this I didn’t think their marriage was in jeapordy. So why she taking of tats and what not?

Wasting time says:

why she question what that man doing. If Bey don’t care why should she. I’m married and go home before my man all the time. only time i get to myself if the baby aint home. I can :smoke: watch tv or lay out in the whole bed by myself :lol:

No :no: Saw that bandaid and just thought she was hurt…didnt even think about the tatt! :eek: But now..

Buttercup says:

Lunch time is over. I’ll holla at y’all once I :steer: back to the office.

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

@Hershey! (I’ve had a crazy man from Savannah. i had to sneak and move outta my apt (after he had moved next door)

_________________________________

:blink: what? yeah you must’ve been with my ex’s brother cause the whole lot of them are fckn crazy…If he did that to me I swear I would’ve helped him meet Jesus and nailed him to the cross while :whistle: take me to the king, I don’t have merch to brang, my :heart: is tawwwnnnn in piecessss it’s my offering :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      WHY use HIS name though? That was my question first time I heard the story (even though I told yall other day I sincerly belee Robyn had something to do with it)

They YOUR frens. You cant use BEYONCE name? My homies show up at the door of the party and its XXX party but my sister and my BIL both in there….Imma use her. Not him.

*************************

I admit that part ain’t sound particularly convincing because if Solange had invited her friends wouldn’t she at least have given them some of her designer gowns to wear? Her friends don’t look rich enough to afford haute couture. I could be wrong, but still. I was visualizing them at the door in LHH club gear and said, “NAH! Dat ain’t happen.”

What in the entire hail is that about? Even through all this I didn’t think their marriage was in jeopardy. So why she taking of tats and what not?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Yup I seen the Band AID TOO :no: – that’s a serious sign :tea:

sassyshe says:

Yes it is, shyt I have yet to meet a sane man from Columbus   wait you’re only wearing maxi dresses and skirts?  say whet nah?
      ————’
      Yea I was talking about pulling out my summer shorts and he was like if I see you in anything shorter than some capris im ripping them or burning them. I was like you cant destroy my clothes after I wear them, he was like who said they will be off, thats when I had to slowly :kona:

“Why does your husband need to go to the club right now?” Solange asked
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cause Rih had on that gold dress with her azz hanging out the byke at the after party.

THAT IS WHY little ghul.

This grown folks bidness(Big Boi ATL movie voice) <<< what Jay tole her.

Hershey says:

so does the ATL groupie think she’ll be in heavy rotation after her FB stunting? She’s officially off the market, won’t nan nudda rappa, athlete or whoever pick her up because her messiness, cause whew she is :pc: telling too merch SMDH! #LOOSELIPSSINKSHIPS

Gigi26 says:

Naw that shyt ain’t happen Bird.

If that shyt happen, why did Dame Dash put up that pic with Solange in it?

********************************

But Solange and Rachel are friends. Two years ago Rachel allowed Solange to accompany her to the Met Gala.

sassyshe says:

Jay tatt is also gone

Jazzy88 says:

Hey y’all !!!! ( I’m New Here)

I’m done with this until I can get audio , transcripts something!!! But damage control at its best!

@ finallyin: your registration was denied because you failed to follow simple instructions. Sadly, you are not the proper rosebud for our community. :no:

luVn_liFe… says:

WHY Would SLOmar Odom go to a club Montana is Hosting at??
      ********************

Cause E! own that nigra. So if they say, “Carry yo azz to the club where French and Montana at” he gotta do it. They don’t caught the whole thing on camera.

So why she taking of tats and what not?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      B/c they marriage BEEN in trouble. This didnt just start.

———-
      Unill SOlange found out the real deal. Trust me. I was friends with the person my son’s father was screwing behind my back. Until I found out about it. You just never know about people.

sassyshe says:

Yes it is, shyt I have yet to meet a sane man from Columbus wait you’re only wearing maxi dresses and skirts? say whet nah?
      ————’

_______________________________

Last I checked maxi dresses show the curve of a woman’s a– just as well as summer shorts. SMDH!!! Thank Jesus for delivering Sister Sassyshe away from her crazy too. That’s were it starts, clothing. I don’t want you wearing this or that, if you given it moves to makeup and hair chile these men are wired all kinds of wrong :sad:

Smonae says:

Jay tat gone too :pc:

If Bey don’t care why should she.

I dont think Bey “dont care.” Solange just wears her heart on the sleeve. Virgos dont do that. My BFF and I have these different styles…she can sit on some **** for MONTHS. Not I, said the cat. :no: I go in. :oops: Cant hold water in a cup when it come to something like this.

If I’m at that party and I see Rachel making eyes at Jay and I know its not right imma say something to Jay too..

Me: :huh: Nigg I saw you..talking to Dame ppl..
      Jay: Excuse me, Miss..?
      Me: Fukk you, Jay. Your ugly ass aint gonna keep trying my sister..
      Him: You mean, Mrs. Carter..? *smirks*
      Me: :box: :karate: :cuss:

:yes: Cancer.

Just Looking says:

that thang touched me right there!
      Yes, I’ve been through the storm, tornado, typhoon, hurricane and some more. Most recently I’ve HAVE got tired of family saying, I’ve changed.

Um Yes, Mofo I have! I have a new organ and a new frame of mind. You suppose to change when you blessed.

Look SUCKA when I was throwing up and not pissing, and had 2 percent organ function, you have shiat to say.

So need to RETRAIN my mind to accept the new healthier me and over look NAYSAYERS.

OLIVE JUICE YOU MORE THAN LEMON

SPEAK LIFE

Smonae says:

Sadly, you are not the proper rosebud for our community.

:dead:

SN: Hi @Sandra :hug:

:ghost:

@ finallyin:
      ———–
      Really its that serious :dead:

WHY Would SLOmar Odom go to a club Montana is Hosting at??
      ——-
      But it’s merely a coincidence that they were filming :rolleyes: watch they paint him like a stalker. I saw ZMT looking for the solo story today and when I saw Kim in the club sitting next to French and Khloe behind them I was like that’s odd… And then Kanye ain’t trying to have Kim in the club. Set up :tea:

Imma use her. Not him.

!!!!

Beyonce >>>>>>> Jay Z. *scoffs at the very thought of him over her*

Remma what I said the other day about a volcanic azz whoopin? Been working up on one for a LONG time? I know one when I see one.

Whatever it was that enraged you needs to be addressed in a deeper way. Physically attacking a family member like that means that there have to be long-simmering issues at play.

“Perhaps alcohol may have played a role; lowered inhibitions and impulse control. But to act out like that, in a flash, most likely means that long-term resentment has been building up and you’ve been sitting on it,” believes psychologist Dr. Jeff Gardere

VDot says:

The fact that their name is finallyin :dead: Change that to finallyrejected

:newpost:

Smonae says:

OTB have u read Betrayal??

_________

And what if that is how Solange knows? :bite: BC they are “friends”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Which would make sense why SOLANGE was hot like fish grease!

and Bird Lamar is so Damn DUMB!

*****************************

Chile Sandy ain’t got time for the slow minded. :no:

Jay shouted out Ms. Roy in a song. To get back at Dame. I know its her.

OLIVE JUICE YOU MORE THAN LEMON
      SPEAK LIFE

I love this blog. :crying1: :heart:

————
      I agree

Who Dat says:Jay shouted out Ms. Roy in a song. To get back at Dame. I know its her.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      He sure did

Gigi26 says:

Two years ago Rachel allowed Solange to accompany her to the Met Gala.
      —————————–
      2 years ago Bird :yes: Rachel been fukkin Jay for years, him and Dame used to share bytches and she was one of em. :no:

She one of em I’ll smile in yo face knowing i’m fukking ya man ass bytches. Solange finish her and Jay :thumbsup: these hoes from the 90s yo. :no:

Flawless87 says:

I love both of their looks!

New here… Hello Roses.

pointhimout says:

well, considering i too have a sibling that’s unstable who flies off the handle in 2 seconds if she feels you’ve said the wrong thing, i can relate to her releasing positive images of a happier person. does she need help? probably, but it’s a tough situation to witness and the person is in denial. i literally get anxiety when my sister’s coming to any event or function because she be ready to fight for the simplest thing and it’s extremely embarrassing.

i still believe solange owes jay an apology. there’s nothing this man said that cause u to act a monkey in public and be all over social media 3 days in a row all over the world. she knows her sister is an international icon and folks are waiting for these type stories. finally, she has given us one and folks are eating it up.

tell me, whatever came of those missing nigerian students you all were so concerned about as recent as friday night?

@ Jazzy88: your registration was denied because you failed to follow simple instructions. Sadly, you are not the proper rosebud for our community. :no:

MSVALLDAY says:

chubbycheeks says:

_________________________________________________________

Don’t fluck around with anyone that’s a friend of the blog and you should be straight.

r2dmax says:

“Any woman who resorts to violence to resolve conflicts has a serious behavioral problem that needs to be addressed in a clinical setting.”
      __________________________________

Auntie, it’s good to hear you recognize that. There should be NO domestic violence whether male or female, but soooo many of these women push the ‘real men’ by physically attacking because they feel justified or upset. Then they run up on that coward man and he kicks her butt and she cries abuse…
      Anger and tension = hands off. Take a breath, walk away for a minute, PRAY! Do something to calm yourself enough to deal with a situation. Funny we tell our children to use their words and then the grown ups hit, kick or whatever…

Lady_L says:

Let the analyzation begin
      ——————————————
      I’m so over this already…..

Lady_L says:

pointhimout says:

———————————————
      EXACTLY! So the missing Nigerian students is old news now right?

1 Pingbacks

[…] attacking Jay Z consumed the Internet on Tuesday, Beyoncé has taken to Instagram to post photos in support of her sister and Rihanna. Rumor has it that Solange became angry after Jay Z said he was heading […]